Can I live without electricity? Yes, but my food might die.

Thomas Joseph

Jul 2, 2021, 2:31:28 AM7/2/21
The power went off an hour ago. I'm typing this on the smartphone. I can live with it. The windows are wide open but there is no fan and no breeze to stifle the rampant humidity. I can live with it. But as time goes by I worry about the fridge - all the stuff I stocked it with only yesterday going bad.

I think of that, then I think of you in Colorado - in your car, air conditioning up to the max along with your car windows to give you a sample of the landscape's surrounding stink. I picture your free wheeling mobility without a care in the world as I lie here in a puddle of sweat getting all double twisted up with anger and resentment. What's next, reports that Colorado turds are even better than the Chi town version? I want you to have fun and enjoy yourself. But please, let's not overdo it.

Did you do the Rushmore thing? I have a feeling it's a bit out of your way. But if you make it to the majestic monument please report back and let us know what Rushmore turds are all like. Thanks.

'Neath the shade of Rushmore
I bend my ass low
My innards to gush more
As I feel the turds flow

Gazing down my creation
I am pleased with the form
Lincoln-logish in nature
It's stench a rollicking storm

OllieN...@aol.com

Jul 2, 2021, 10:20:01 AM7/2/21
I am semi constipated. Not shitting hardly at all. All the driving I guess. I was hoping for a good shit in ColoradO but so far nothing.

Thomas Joseph

Jul 2, 2021, 2:48:14 PM7/2/21

> I am semi constipated. Not shitting hardly at all. All the driving I guess. I was hoping for a good shit in ColoradO but so far nothing.

"Traveling Man", by Ollie. Lots of great lyrics, references to this state or that, listeners waiting for their state to come up in the song so they can pump their fists into the air as if the song were written for them alone in the vein of "Dancing in the Streets", of Philadelphia (Wooo!), Detroit (Oh yeah man), Chicago (Hey, that's my hometown!), and so forth.

American Passage, by Ollie

"I was hoping for a good one
A real Rocky Mountain high
But so far I got nuthin'
As I squat beneath the sky

The air is cold like Chi-town
Where my turds were some of the best
I'll find a town to live in
That will blow away the rest

From town to town I travel
Taking notes of size, shape, and hue
By the time I'm done with my travels
My turds will be red white and blue"

OllieN...@aol.com

Jul 11, 2021, 12:25:17 AM7/11/21
Perhaps the best way to find a town where you can be your best is by taking measure of your shits. A new way to buy real estate. Shit first then buy.

Thomas Joseph

Jul 11, 2021, 5:11:04 PM7/11/21

> Perhaps the best way to find a town where you can be your best is by taking measure of your shits. A new way to buy real estate. Shit first then buy.

Gotta hang your hat on something. Even within the world's best shitting town there are sections better than others, so competitive and alluring is the magic of a well taken turd. First you find your town, then your neighborhood. Then within that hood you have to find the right house. The vibes have to be just right. The house you finally settle into has pipes from the toilet build extra large by the last guy to accommodate his massive logs. That's a good sign.

"May I use your bathroom while I'm here to examine the house?"

"By all means. In fact I insist on it. Right this way. This is my favorite room in the house. I'm sure once you move in you'll feel the same way."

OllieN...@aol.com

Jul 11, 2021, 7:00:37 PM7/11/21
What if you take the best shits in the worse area? Deep in the hood. Man what irony.

Thomas Joseph

Jul 13, 2021, 12:00:54 AM7/13/21

> What if you take the best shits in the worse area? Deep in the hood. Man what irony.

Have turds been studied on the basis of race and ethnicity? I don't know about turds directly, but the diets of different cultures have been received attention. Some people of certain ethnicities even have a different smell about them related to diet. That is to be expected. But what about the turd? As it passes through the long and winding tunnel of love to it's final exit and ultimate entrance into a new world it's never known? Even if the traveling turd smells the same at the end of the road as it did at the start, that tells us nothing about the turd's appearance. Do these so-called scientists have any imagination at all? Most do not. They stick with methods tried and true - copy cats, just like people in the movie and music industry and pretty much all industries now that I think about it. I doubt any scientist of our time has considered probing the world of turds from not just a racial and gender point of view, but from all points. I am sure that back when science was first starting out and they knew less than they know now (or so the scientists say), I'll bet back then before all the beeping machines and blinking lights and carnival hi tech bullshit came along the guys back then had no choice but to consider more options, to delve into everything and to work with everything they had including and perhaps first and foremost turds. I say the scientists of today are light years behind the caveman guys, even the witchdoctors that came later along with the voodoo people. Show some fucking balls. Examine those turds. There is much the turd can teach us if only we are open to it. I know I am.

Get me my microscope, I want to get a good deep look into this one.

OllieN...@aol.com

Jul 13, 2021, 12:10:43 AM7/13/21
After a long enough time without washing we all smell like shit. That is true eqaulity/.

Thomas Joseph

Jul 13, 2021, 12:12:08 AM7/13/21
I must clarify. When I say today's scientists are lightyears behind the caveman guys I am not talking about today vs yesterday. We have some advancements today that did not exist back then. But did the scientists of today have anything to do with it? No, they did not. They are riding someone else's train. Riding the coat tails, standing on the shoulders of many giants who came before them. Arrogant fuckers. Not just scientists of today, the people as a whole. They consider themselves superior on the mere basis of being born into a more advanced era - if in fact it is more advanced in the long run. Time will tell. Sure, the electric light bulb is great. The toilet. The shower. The TV. All kinds of new shit that didn't exist back then. But just because we were born into it does not give us the right to claim we invented it. That's what these Fauci types are doing - living off the sweat of those who were here long before they got here. These fucking scientists are like today's punk actors claiming greatness for themselves simply because they are in the same profession of actual talented people who came before them. A real scientist - like Mr. Shit - examines things from all angles. He dispels nothing. He is the real deal. Plus even at his advanced age and in poor health he could whip Fauci's ass into the pavement.

Thomas Joseph

Jul 13, 2021, 12:24:30 AM7/13/21

> After a long enough time without washing we all smell like shit. That is true eqaulity/.

I understand what you're saying and I won't quibble. But I still say there is a point - and I've been saying this for years - when not showering for a long enough period of time actually creates an outer seal, a protective barrier of hardened stench that won't let the smell out. I found this out for myself that time in Hollywood when I passed a regular Blvd bum and held my nose, fearful that he might stink. I had passed him before many times. I laughed at myself for being so stupid. To make up for it I took an about face and came at the guy from the rear, getting in really close, whiffing all the way. I detected nothing. Then I walked past the guy who was basically just shuffling along, his usual gait. I passed the guy from the front and rear several times, inhaling deeply each time and smelled nothing. This guy always wore an open shirt. He was a white guy - looked a little like Boris Karloff (in a good way, not as the monster), yet his torso was almost pure black unwashed filth. I'll bet it was so condensed at that point that a shower would have brought the stink out of it. He had gone so long without a shower that it would probably take two or three showers just to get into the reek. Multiple showers would be required to bring his festering pudding up through the crust. You are right, probably - without washing we all smell like shit. But does all shit smell alike? Answer: No! A thousand times NO! And that is why I say a detailed scientific study of the human turd, it's appearance, it's texture, and most importantly it's odor, is long overdue. These fucking overrated science people don't get it. They can't think. Not really. Who knows what might be revealed through the turd and it's stink. Perhaps by smelling all kinds of turds for years and learning all we can about them we might find we can predict all kinds of stuff about people on the basis of their turds, like being able to smell murder in their turds and to stop them now - now before they kill.

OllieN...@aol.com

Jul 13, 2021, 1:13:21 PM7/13/21
On Tuesday, July 13, 2021 at 12:24:30 AM UTC-4, jazee...@gmail.com wrote:
> > After a long enough time without washing we all smell like shit. That is true eqaulity/.
> I understand what you're saying and I won't quibble. But I still say there is a point - and I've been saying this for years - when not showering for a long enough period of time actually creates an outer seal, a protective barrier of hardened stench that won't let the smell out. I found this out for myself that time in Hollywood when I passed a regular Blvd bum and held my nose, fearful that he might stink. I had passed him before many times. I laughed at myself for being so stupid. To make up for it I took an about face and came at the guy from the rear, getting in really close, whiffing all the way. I detected nothing. Then I walked past the guy who was basically just shuffling along, his usual gait. I passed the guy from the front and rear several times, inhaling deeply each time and smelled nothing. This guy always wore an open shirt. He was a white guy - looked a little like Boris Karloff (in a good way, not as the monster), yet his torso was almost pure black unwashed filth. I'll bet it was so condensed at that point that a shower would have brought the stink out of it. He had gone so long without a shower that it would probably take two or three showers just to get into the reek. Multiple showers would be required to bring his festering pudding up through the crust. You are right, probably - without washing we all smell like shit. But does all shit smell alike? Answer: No! A thousand times NO! And that is why I say a detailed scientific study of the human turd, it's appearance, it's texture, and most importantly it's odor, is long overdue. These fucking overrated science people don't get it. They can't think. Not really. Who knows what might be revealed through the turd and it's stink. Perhaps by smelling all kinds of turds for years and learning all we can about them we might find we can predict all kinds of stuff about people on the basis of their turds, like being able to smell murder in their turds and to stop them now - now before they kill.

Your theory may stink but does it smell? I agree with a lot of it. But be careful not to break the crust.

Thomas Joseph

Jul 13, 2021, 3:06:43 PM7/13/21

> Your theory may stink but does it smell? I agree with a lot of it. But be careful not to break the crust.

You got it, it's all about the crust. Different degrees of strength relating mostly to time. Studies show it takes typically one month of not bathing for the "crust-over" process to begin. Before that it's just a bunch of visible stink. Then it begins to harden. It takes a good year to build a really good plate of armored stench. It's like a casket. Does a casket stink? Inside maybe. But on the outside it's like a new car. When we're talking stink let's never forget the importance of the shell in the same uncaring way we tend to dismiss the skull as worthless compared to the brain. You are smart to be leery of breaking the crust. It's not that hard to do. But a gritty veteran of the street loony parade who has surrendered his body to filth, to break through his crust would not be easy. Nor should it be. The consequences of successful crust invasion can be bad for the invader if he values the sanctity of his nose. For the stink that arises from out the hardened shell, contained therein for years, molding, fermenting, brewing, steaming, stewing - oh man, I'm telling you it smells like nothing you've ever smelled before. You can talk all you want about how bad it smells - but if it went on sale you can bet less than 1% of the world's population would be able to afford it.

"The Stink Rush of 2049."

OllieN...@aol.com

Jul 14, 2021, 11:44:31 AM7/14/21
My truck is dirty from the trip. It needs a washing. Cars are like people. Wait. No they are not. Cars are like cars.

Thomas Joseph

Jul 14, 2021, 3:39:55 PM7/14/21

> My truck is dirty from the trip. It needs a washing. Cars are like people. Wait. No they are not. Cars are like cars.

I did not envision Ollie with a truck. I saw a station wagon, Milland/Avalon style. Just kidding, I did not see Ollie in a truck or a station wagon, I saw him in a car. Wincing at the wheel, gripping it with the kind of emotion only strangulation can endure, his mind frazzled and fractured with each new squeal from the backseat. I pictured a family, the kids probably younger than they are (if they went along). Maybe your trip was an excuse to kill you own kids. You leave them behind - they're old enough to take care of themselves - and you've got the perfect alibi. But you don't really leave them behind, you kill and bury them before you leave. When the cops ask where you were when it happened" you have the perfect alibi, having been seen by many witnesses along the way including from Mt. Rushmore itself.

Be a real man, leave the car dirty. This will show people it's not just some kind of status symbol for you, it's a useful tool, it's something you use to do manly stuff. Leaving it dirty is the vehicle version of a guy who kicks somebody's face in and leaves the blood on his boots as a trophy/testament to his manhood.

OllieN...@aol.com

Jul 15, 2021, 5:35:50 AM7/15/21
A lot of rednecks have muddied up trucks. Caked on crusty mud. Oh what stink must be waiting to get out.

Thomas Joseph

Jul 15, 2021, 4:50:09 PM7/15/21

> A lot of rednecks have muddied up trucks. Caked on crusty mud. Oh what stink must be waiting to get out.

Good business to start for the yuppie pickup crowd - similar to expensive ripped jeans, except it's trucks with mud caked on customized style.

"Can ya make it look like we actually use it?"

"No problem. Heavy duty or light weight hauling?"

"Ah what the hell, go all the way with it."

The funniest trucks I've seen are those small bed pickups sitting on giant tires. They used to cruise them down the Blvd. Lots of idiots, many violent. When I first saw them I wondered why the tires were so big. Then I figured maybe it's so when you run over somebody and their bodies burst open the blood doesn't get on the car itself.

OllieN...@aol.com

Jul 16, 2021, 5:36:28 PM7/16/21
Those are mudders. Made for going through the muck. Mudder muckers.

Thomas Joseph

Jul 16, 2021, 6:40:23 PM7/16/21

> Those are mudders. Made for going through the muck. Mudder muckers.

Some some kind of wild never before seen machines on some racing channel yesterday, big ugly machines that plow through dirt and are rewarded points on the basis of speed which at it's best for the event is somewhere around the 5 second range. I surf though this kind of stuff now and then and just can't understand how anybody can like it - and believe me I am an understanding guy. I told you that before. How many more times have I got to say it?

OllieN...@aol.com

Jul 17, 2021, 10:47:18 PM7/17/21
On Friday, July 16, 2021 at 6:40:23 PM UTC-4, jazee...@gmail.com wrote:
> > Those are mudders. Made for going through the muck. Mudder muckers.
> Some some kind of wild never before seen machines on some racing channel yesterday, big ugly machines that plow through dirt and are rewarded points on the basis of speed which at it's best for the event is somewhere around the 5 second range. I surf though this kind of stuff now and then and just can't understand how anybody can like it - and believe me I am an understanding guy. I told you that before. How many more times have I got to say it?

Just because I find something stupid does not mean others will. Lets hear from others.

Thomas Joseph

Jul 18, 2021, 5:30:35 PM7/18/21

> Just because I find something stupid does not mean others will. Lets hear from others.

It may be stupid but I never said it was. I am not accusing it of that. All I'm saying is I am not only not interested in it, it's hard for me to imagine those who are. Some things, even if I don't like them, I can at least understand the attraction. Whatever it was the other day - I never got the official name of the event - it was the first time I saw it. Sometimes I'll hate something the first time I see it then grow to love it. Who knows, the same could happen here. I might get all into the monster trucks. In so deep I can't ever get out, their monster tires t-e-a-r-i-n-g me apart!

OllieN...@aol.com

Jul 19, 2021, 3:51:20 PM7/19/21
On Sunday, July 18, 2021 at 5:30:35 PM UTC-4, jazee...@gmail.com wrote:
> > Just because I find something stupid does not mean others will. Lets hear from others.
> It may be stupid but I never said it was. I am not accusing it of that. All I'm saying is I am not only not interested in it, it's hard for me to imagine those who are. Some things, even if I don't like them, I can at least understand the attraction. Whatever it was the other day - I never got the official name of the event - it was the first time I saw it. Sometimes I'll hate something the first time I see it then grow to love it. Who knows, the same could happen here. I might get all into the monster trucks. In so deep I can't ever get out, their monster tires t-e-a-r-i-n-g me apart!

I am reading this have lost its context. I do not think it matters. Just make random posts with no context. No one will care. I wont/

Thomas Joseph

Jul 19, 2021, 8:19:13 PM7/19/21

> I am reading this have lost its context. I do not think it matters. Just make random posts with no context. No one will care. I won't/

I promise, from now on I will try to use as few words as possible to explain myself and move on before allowing myself to get bogged down in some boring topic that never changes. Let freedom ring.

OllieN...@aol.com

Jul 20, 2021, 2:30:56 PM7/20/21
On Monday, July 19, 2021 at 8:19:13 PM UTC-4, jazee...@gmail.com wrote:
> > I am reading this have lost its context. I do not think it matters. Just make random posts with no context. No one will care. I won't/
>

> I promise, from now on I will try to use as few words as possible to explain myself and move on before allowing myself to get bogged down in some boring topic that never changes. Let freedom ring.

But that would not be the true you. You must stand for truth. Please handle it like a man.

Thomas Joseph

Jul 21, 2021, 3:58:59 AM7/21/21

> But that would not be the true you. You must stand for truth. Please handle it like a man.

You're right.

OllieN...@aol.com

Jul 21, 2021, 2:12:00 PM7/21/21
On Wednesday, July 21, 2021 at 3:58:59 AM UTC-4, jazee...@gmail.com wrote:
> > But that would not be the true you. You must stand for truth. Please handle it like a man.
> You're right.

I am? You are baiting me. I know you are a master baiter.

Thomas Joseph

Jul 21, 2021, 4:03:50 PM7/21/21
OllieN...@aol.com wrote:
jazee...@gmail.com wrote:

> But that would not be the true you. You must stand for truth. Please handle it like a man.

> You're right.

> I am? You are baiting me. I know you are a master baiter.

I don't bait people. No, I was serious the first time when I said you were right. But that was then. I have since changed my mind. It's possible you still might be right but you don't deserve credit for it because you have a demanding surly aggressive asshole attitude the likes of which I and others who live on this our earth can do without.

Tommy "the Earth Worm" Jo Jo

OllieN...@aol.com

Jul 21, 2021, 6:40:22 PM7/21/21
I always go too far. I am far out. Too far out.

Thomas Joseph

Jul 22, 2021, 3:49:31 PM7/22/21

> I always go too far. I am far out. Too far out.

"He says he's too far out. But he's guilty and must be sentenced. The perfect place for this defendant is Siberia. I mean like really far out there man."

"Get this piece of scum out of my courtroom."

OllieN...@aol.com

Jul 22, 2021, 6:55:07 PM7/22/21
Siberia has the reputation for being a lonely cold desolate place. But is it? I do not know anyone that has been there. Perhaps it is like Alaska. Has good and bad about it. I say give Siberia a chance.

John Lennon - Imagine

Thomas Joseph

Jul 23, 2021, 6:16:41 PM7/23/21

> Siberia has the reputation for being a lonely cold desolate place. But is it? I do not know anyone that has been there. Perhaps it is like Alaska. Has good and bad about it. I say give Siberia a chance.
>
> John Lennon - Imagine

LOL. Russia is a huge country. I have never been to Europe or anywhere other than Jamaica twice, Mexican border towns, and a few trips into Canada. I liked Quebec. But I was young. My impression now might be different. It was the most foreign looking city I ever saw. Really old, lots of stone buildings, fortresses and cathedrals and stuff. Very Notre Damish. But you are right about Siberia. If a place is huge it has to have good spots. Even the Sahara desert probably has a few Oases people would, and have, killed over. Maybe in the summer Siberia is nice. But overall I'd say some of those huge northern lands are kind of rugged and depressing, gray seas, black sand. Who wouldn't want our country? Come on, it's the only one (other than Canada, I think), that touches both the Atlantic and Pacific ocean. There is also some semi tropical areas that are foreign to Russia and other countries. I will say this: Those Russians don't fuck around. When the USSR broke up all kinds of fighters came to America out of the Ukraine. MMA guys too. They are not like Whites from American and Canada who go into the ring feeling guilty deep within about fighting an ex Black slave. To them anything in the ring is just something standing in their way. They are no nonsense types, I'll say that about them. The Ruskies be tough peoples.

OllieN...@aol.com

Jul 23, 2021, 6:40:40 PM7/23/21
They be the real whities. When they come and take over watch out black people.

Thomas Joseph

Jul 23, 2021, 9:22:25 PM7/23/21

> They be the real whities. When they come and take over watch out black people.

Want to see the real Whiteys? Turn on the "World's Strongest Man" contest. They're mostly European with some from Canada and the US. The show can be boring. But the guys seem mostly sincere. Some could be assholes, who knows? But most seem pretty civil. Every so often you'll see a Black guy on the show, but it's rare. When it comes to pure power I'd say Whites are stronger. Bigger torsos. Years and years of lifting increasingly larger tools while the heavies thing their African brothers lifted was a spear. But running with that spear developed their legs. So that's the verdict. Negroes win the leg contest - most of the time - with Whites taking down the torso competition. That's just the way it is.

OllieN...@aol.com

Jul 24, 2021, 12:28:36 PM7/24/21
On Friday, July 23, 2021 at 9:22:25 PM UTC-4, jazee...@gmail.com wrote:
> > They be the real whities. When they come and take over watch out black people.
> Want to see the real Whiteys? Turn on the "World's Strongest Man" contest. They're mostly European with some from Canada and the US. The show can be boring. But the guys seem mostly sincere. Some could be assholes, who knows? But most seem pretty civil. Every so often you'll see a Black guy on the show, but it's rare. When it comes to pure power I'd say Whites are stronger. Bigger torsos. Years and years of lifting increasingly larger tools while the heavies thing their African brothers lifted was a spear. But running with that spear developed their legs. So that's the verdict. Negroes win the leg contest - most of the time - with Whites taking down the torso competition. That's just the way it is.

Race is the number one issue today. I am becoming more aware of my own whiteness. What it means to be white. The struggles of the white race. Mostly against others of their same race. Most races will kill and be killed by their own.

Thomas Joseph

Jul 24, 2021, 6:02:50 PM7/24/21

> Race is the number one issue today. I am becoming more aware of my own whiteness. What it means to be white. The struggles of the white race. Mostly against others of their same race. Most races will kill and be killed by their own.

We kill those we love the most. Ollie, did I ever tell you I love you? Well, I do. And I'm ready to kill you to prove it.

OllieN...@aol.com

Jul 25, 2021, 2:52:24 PM7/25/21
On Saturday, July 24, 2021 at 6:02:50 PM UTC-4, jazee...@gmail.com wrote:
> > Race is the number one issue today. I am becoming more aware of my own whiteness. What it means to be white. The struggles of the white race. Mostly against others of their same race. Most races will kill and be killed by their own.
> We kill those we love the most. Ollie, did I ever tell you I love you? Well, I do. And I'm ready to kill you to prove it.

Love is no defense for murder. Hate is.

Thomas Joseph

Jul 25, 2021, 6:15:34 PM7/25/21

> Love is no defense for murder. Hate is.

I don't want a defense. I want to plead innocent but as my own lawyer. I just want to say a few things I think the people of our country need to know - and if I have to kill you or anyone to get that platform I'm going to take it.

"I am not guilty of murder Your Honor - I am guilty of cowardice which might be even worse. You see, the dead guy and I had a pact - to die together - that I would shoot him first then shoot myself - and I got through the first part ok but then when it came time to shoot myself I kind of backed out. But it wasn't murder. It was failure to follow through. Are you going to execute me for that? Well if it makes you feel any better, then go ahead and do it. All of you - have your fun at my expense while you can. I loved the person I killed. That is a defense for murder. But as I already explained I did not commit murder in the true sense - so I really don't need no defense, do I Your Honor?"

OllieN...@aol.com

Jul 26, 2021, 4:39:52 PM7/26/21
Well at least you did not commit suicide a worse crime than murder and one you cant cop a plea for.

Thomas Joseph

Jul 26, 2021, 9:21:46 PM7/26/21

> Well at least you did not commit suicide a worse crime than murder and one you cant cop a plea for.

I know attempted suicide is against the law but don't remember any cases in the courtroom. I suppose the method would come into play. Like jumping from a building, that's endangering people below, even if they are there only to gawk (along with praying, "Please jump"). I still want to know, could you watch a leaper take the plunge all the way? I mean without turning your head at the last minute or closing your eyes? I could watch. I would watch. But I don't think I could handle the ending.

"It was a good show, but the ending got a little messy."

Thomas Joseph

Jul 26, 2021, 9:29:58 PM7/26/21
On Monday, July 26, 2021 at 9:21:46 PM UTC-4, Thomas Joseph wrote:
> > Well at least you did not commit suicide a worse crime than murder and one you cant cop a plea for.

I got off track there. I wanted to say I think it would make a good movie or TV show. A movie is too long. A courtroom drama with the entire nation riveted - should he or should he not pay for his crime? And should attempted suicide be a crime in the first place. In the beginning it is only natural for most of the audience to be on the side of the defendant. "Hey man, it's his life, he should be able to do what he wants with it." But then as the show moves along one prosecution witness after another takes the stand to talk about how their lives were negatively impacted by the suicides of others including one leaper who landed on a guy's entire family and killed them all. Before the story ends they have every viewer hoping for a guilty verdict.

OllieN...@aol.com

Jul 27, 2021, 6:18:31 PM7/27/21
Yes the jury is so reviled they leap from the box and lynch the defendant.

Thomas Joseph

Jul 27, 2021, 11:25:31 PM7/27/21

> Yes the jury is so reviled they leap from the box and lynch the defendant.

Yes, this is known as "jumping the box." It's rare but does happen now and then. Takes a good attorney to steer the jury in that direction. A powerful counsel. When the Judge says, "Ladies and Gentlemen of the jury, have you reached a verdict", the reply comes in a loud shout from the jury foreman, "We don't need no stinking verdict", as all 12 jurors tear out of the box as one to box the defendant in with their bodies and to just keep coming at him closer and closer till he can't get any air and has the God given gift of air squashed out of his body by the frenzied but purposeful box jumpers.

OllieN...@aol.com

Jul 28, 2021, 2:31:44 PM7/28/21
On Tuesday, July 27, 2021 at 11:25:31 PM UTC-4, jazee...@gmail.com wrote:
> > Yes the jury is so reviled they leap from the box and lynch the defendant.
> Yes, this is known as "jumping the box." It's rare but does happen now and then. Takes a good attorney to steer the jury in that direction. A powerful counsel. When the Judge says, "Ladies and Gentlemen of the jury, have you reached a verdict", the reply comes in a loud shout from the jury foreman, "We don't need no stinking verdict", as all 12 jurors tear out of the box as one to box the defendant in with their bodies and to just keep coming at him closer and closer till he can't get any air and has the God given gift of air squashed out of his body by the frenzied but purposeful box jumpers.

This is why I do not want a jury of your peers.

Thomas Joseph

Jul 29, 2021, 8:45:39 PM7/29/21

> This is why I do not want a jury of your peers.

I want a jury of superior people, even if they think they are superior to me. They might let me off just to prove how open minded they are. For real though, I guess it depends - we talked about it before - there would be times I might want a jury trial, but in most cases I'd rather go with the Judge. Especially if I am innocent. Wait a minute. If? There ain't no ifs about it, man - I am innocent. I was born that way and it's never changed and it never will. You can argue about it all you want. Just don't go too far or I might have to tear out your throat.

OllieN...@aol.com

Jul 30, 2021, 4:09:21 PM7/30/21
On Thursday, July 29, 2021 at 8:45:39 PM UTC-4, jazee...@gmail.com wrote:
> > This is why I do not want a jury of your peers.
> I want a jury of superior people, even if they think they are superior to me. They might let me off just to prove how open minded they are. For real though, I guess it depends - we talked about it before - there would be times I might want a jury trial, but in most cases I'd rather go with the Judge. Especially if I am innocent. Wait a minute. If? There ain't no ifs about it, man - I am innocent. I was born that way and it's never changed and it never will. You can argue about it all you want. Just don't go too far or I might have to tear out your throat.

I wonder where jury of peers came from"? The last thing you want is a jury of killers and crooks.

Thomas Joseph

Jul 30, 2021, 6:28:40 PM7/30/21

> I wonder where jury of peers came from"? The last thing you want is a jury of killers and crooks.

How about one day into the trial the Judge says, "Members of the jury, have you reached a verdict?", and the foreman says, "But Your Honor, the trial isn't over yet", and the Judge says, "Oh come on, everybody knows their opinions are already set in stone. Let's cut the bull crap. Just tell us what you think now. Why waste time?"

OllieN...@aol.com

Aug 1, 2021, 1:29:14 AM8/1/21
On Friday, July 30, 2021 at 6:28:40 PM UTC-4, jazee...@gmail.com wrote:
> > I wonder where jury of peers came from"? The last thing you want is a jury of killers and crooks.
> How about one day into the trial the Judge says, "Members of the jury, have you reached a verdict?", and the foreman says, "But Your Honor, the trial isn't over yet", and the Judge says, "Oh come on, everybody knows their opinions are already set in stone. Let's cut the bull crap. Just tell us what you think now. Why waste time?"

They should have to be put down how they think they will vote when the trial begins. Then the courtroom can make bets on their final verdict. The court takes a percentage. Lets make crime pay.

Thomas Joseph

Aug 1, 2021, 6:09:34 PM8/1/21

> They should have to be put down how they think they will vote when the trial begins. Then the courtroom can make bets on their final verdict. The court takes a percentage. Lets make crime pay.

How about a defense attorney who asks only one question of prospective jurors: "Do you believe the defendant is guilty? And don't lie!"

He is the best defense attorney in the state, maybe the country. He loves the challenge. He wants only jurors who think his client is guilty so he can show everyone how great an attorney he is by changing their minds. Yes, the jurors must write down their true thoughts on the matter.

The Prosecuting Attorney is just as egotistical as his opponent. He wants only jurors who believe the defendant is innocent so he can show them how great he is by convincing them that they are wrong - that the guy is guilty.

Both guys are good, but the defense attorney is the best at this game. Sometimes jurors will try to lie their way into the box. They have heard of these attorneys and their reverse psychology methods and are ready for them. Or so they think.

After the defense attorney wins acquittal for his client he turns to the jurors and reminds them, "Ladies and Gentlemen of the jury, if you remember, and I'm sure you did, you all came into this thinking my client was guilty - and I chose you for my jury on that basis alone. And now look what I have done. I have taken your basest most cemented seemingly inflexible beliefs and twisted them the other way. Come on now people, admit it - tell me I'm not the great defense attorney ever!"

OllieN...@aol.com

Aug 1, 2021, 11:48:26 PM8/1/21
This is why you want blind justice. So poke out there eyes and let them judge with their hearts.

Thomas Joseph

Aug 2, 2021, 10:52:35 PM8/2/21

> This is why you want blind justice. So poke out there eyes and let them judge with their hearts.

Any attempt at pure unbiased judgment is doomed. It would be very entertaining to see the different ways people can turn to their prejudices even without being able to see or hear the defendant, or to even know his name which could be a giveaway. The fun would come from the attorneys sending signals to the jury. Like if they know the jury is pro Black and their client is Black they will want to convey that to the jurors, but are restrained by laws designed to limit prejudice. For example, even under restraints from laws prohibiting seeing or hearing the defendant or even knowing his name or therefore his ethnicity, the attorney could say something like, "Ok Ladies and Gentlemen of the Jury, let's review the facts of that day. Our client did nothing to provoke the argument that resulted in his opponent's death. All he was doing was strolling down the street with his boom box turned to Def Jams Classics 92..........", as the opposing attorney immediately jumps in with a loud "Objection", to which the Judge agrees. But it goes both ways, both attorneys trying to paint a picture of the defendant suitable to their cause.

OllieN...@aol.com

Aug 2, 2021, 11:46:27 PM8/2/21
On Monday, August 2, 2021 at 10:52:35 PM UTC-4, jazee...@gmail.com wrote:
> > This is why you want blind justice. So poke out there eyes and let them judge with their hearts.
> Any attempt at pure unbiased judgment is doomed. It would be very entertaining to see the different ways people can turn to their prejudices even without being able to see or hear the defendant, or to even know his name which could be a giveaway. The fun would come from the attorneys sending signals to the jury. Like if they know the jury is pro Black and their client is Black they will want to convey that to the jurors, but are restrained by laws designed to limit prejudice. For example, even under restraints from laws prohibiting seeing or hearing the defendant or even knowing his name or therefore his ethnicity, the attorney could say something like, "Ok Ladies and Gentlemen of the Jury, let's review the facts of that day. Our client did nothing to provoke the argument that resulted in his opponent's death. All he was doing was strolling down the street with his boom box turned to Def Jams Classics 92..........", as the opposing attorney immediately jumps in with a loud "Objection", to which the Judge agrees. But it goes both ways, both attorneys trying to paint a picture of the defendant suitable to their cause.

The voices are all disguised with a voice altering device but the blacks still sound stupid.

Thomas Joseph

Aug 3, 2021, 2:19:42 PM8/3/21

> The voices are all disguised with a voice altering device but the blacks still sound stupid.

LOL. Good point. Thanks for pointing out the flaw. You have saved us potential trouble down the road. We will get rid of the voice altering mechanism and go strictly with text delivered by robot from now on. We will do everything in our power to make our courtrooms as fair and impartial as possible even if it means eliminating the human element altogether.

OllieN...@aol.com

Aug 3, 2021, 2:27:33 PM8/3/21
On Tuesday, August 3, 2021 at 2:19:42 PM UTC-4, jazee...@gmail.com wrote:
> > The voices are all disguised with a voice altering device but the blacks still sound stupid.
> LOL. Good point. Thanks for pointing out the flaw. You have saved us potential trouble down the road. We will get rid of the voice altering mechanism and go strictly with text delivered by robot from now on. We will do everything in our power to make our courtrooms as fair and impartial as possible even if it means eliminating the human element altogether.

Only machines can render a fair verdict. They see no color, hear no jive, smell no shit. Well maybe they will smell shit. Lets not get to far out.

Thomas Joseph

Aug 4, 2021, 3:00:25 AM8/4/21

> Only machines can render a fair verdict. They see no color, hear no jive, smell no shit. Well maybe they will smell shit. Lets not get to far out.

Maybe machines will be too fair. Aren't there mitigating circumstances that maybe machines can't understand no matter how well programmed? We need someone who is fair and impartial but also has compassion. We also need a machine that without bias. We can use both. A real human Judge and a machine as well. We've got the capacity, why not use it? Go with everything we've got to get to the bottom of things, to ferret out the truth, and to make honesty and fair play not just something for the immediate future, but far beyond into the vast expanse of forever.

OllieN...@aol.com

Aug 4, 2021, 1:05:08 PM8/4/21
On Wednesday, August 4, 2021 at 3:00:25 AM UTC-4, jazee...@gmail.com wrote:
> > Only machines can render a fair verdict. They see no color, hear no jive, smell no shit. Well maybe they will smell shit. Lets not get to far out.
> Maybe machines will be too fair. Aren't there mitigating circumstances that maybe machines can't understand no matter how well programmed? We need someone who is fair and impartial but also has compassion. We also need a machine that without bias. We can use both. A real human Judge and a machine as well. We've got the capacity, why not use it? Go with everything we've got to get to the bottom of things, to ferret out the truth, and to make honesty and fair play not just something for the immediate future, but far beyond into the vast expanse of forever.

Makes me think of the instant replay review in football. Part of the game for me was bad calls. Especially when it determines the winner.
Now they use the replay to make sure it is a good call. I believe you like it but I do not. We need a judge to resolve who is right.

Thomas Joseph

Aug 4, 2021, 6:34:55 PM8/4/21

> Now they use the replay to make sure it is a good call. I believe you like it but I do not. We need a judge to resolve who is right.

Gotta replay the replay. Yes, I do like instant replay. But like anything it can be taken too far. I like that only some things can be challenged only so many times per game. In the beginning a lot of people saw it as the refs vs replay - like they were enemies - but over time I believe the refs have some to see it as an aid. Things happen fast out there. I don't care how much time is wasted on replays either. The game is intense and fast in spurts. So there's lots of down time. This is good for going to the bathroom or getting something from the fridge or for discussing or even arguing, perhaps even violently, over what each team is going to do next and whether they will be successful at it or not. I love not feeling rush by stoppages in the game. It makes me feel superior. Which of course I am (in some ways) (in many ways). I am also a buffoon, but we can discuss that another time. Not now. Do you hear me? Not now. Not till all replays have been reviewed - kind of like Judgment Day with a hopeful at heaven's gate being told to sit down and shut up while all tapes of his earthly actions are reviewed, sometimes multiple times in slow motion so there can be no foul ups with the final verdict.

OllieN...@aol.com

Aug 5, 2021, 9:59:51 PM8/5/21
On Wednesday, August 4, 2021 at 6:34:55 PM UTC-4, jazee...@gmail.com wrote:
> > Now they use the replay to make sure it is a good call. I believe you like it but I do not. We need a judge to resolve who is right.
> Gotta replay the replay. Yes, I do like instant replay. But like anything it can be taken too far. I like that only some things can be challenged only so many times per game. In the beginning a lot of people saw it as the refs vs replay - like they were enemies - but over time I believe the refs have some to see it as an aid. Things happen fast out there. I don't care how much time is wasted on replays either. The game is intense and fast in spurts. So there's lots of down time. This is good for going to the bathroom or getting something from the fridge or for discussing or even arguing, perhaps even violently, over what each team is going to do next and whether they will be successful at it or not. I love not feeling rush by stoppages in the game. It makes me feel superior. Which of course I am (in some ways) (in many ways). I am also a buffoon, but we can discuss that another time. Not now. Do you hear me? Not now. Not till all replays have been reviewed - kind of like Judgment Day with a hopeful at heaven's gate being told to sit down and shut up while all tapes of his earthly actions are reviewed, sometimes multiple times in slow motion so there can be no foul ups with the final verdict.

I want to see football played where the clock stays running the whole time.

Thomas Joseph

Aug 6, 2021, 7:20:56 PM8/6/21

> I want to see football played where the clock stays running the whole time.

I am not a lover of the game of football. I am a fan of the NFL though. Also top college games that mean something. The funny thing is, some of the things I like about the game are the very things most people dislike, like the clock stopping and so forth. I like the clock. Making it stop. Timeouts. Clock management, they call it. I enjoy it. I used to pick up a lot of soccer players around here, college guys. Some followed the NFL and other sports. But some were sort of snobbish, talking about how their game is tougher because the clock never stops, blah blah blah. to them football is "Not fast enough." Really? Well then walk out onto the field in the middle of a play and let's see how fast you can go when all that padded up energy comes barreling over line of scrimmage all at the same time. I can enjoy and also dislike discussions and arguments over which sports are the toughest or most athletic. I have changed over the years. I consider bowling and golf and billiards not only sports but also athletics of a form. The day will come when just getting out of bed is an athletic event.

OllieN...@aol.com

Aug 7, 2021, 5:21:20 PM8/7/21
On Friday, August 6, 2021 at 7:20:56 PM UTC-4, jazee...@gmail.com wrote:
> > I want to see football played where the clock stays running the whole time.
> I am not a lover of the game of football. I am a fan of the NFL though. Also top college games that mean something. The funny thing is, some of the things I like about the game are the very things most people dislike, like the clock stopping and so forth. I like the clock. Making it stop. Timeouts. Clock management, they call it. I enjoy it. I used to pick up a lot of soccer players around here, college guys. Some followed the NFL and other sports. But some were sort of snobbish, talking about how their game is tougher because the clock never stops, blah blah blah. to them football is "Not fast enough." Really? Well then walk out onto the field in the middle of a play and let's see how fast you can go when all that padded up energy comes barreling over line of scrimmage all at the same time. I can enjoy and also dislike discussions and arguments over which sports are the toughest or most athletic. I have changed over the years. I consider bowling and golf and billiards not only sports but also athletics of a form. The day will come when just getting out of bed is an athletic event.

Another approach would be no clock. The game ends when a team is no longer able to play.

Thomas Joseph

Aug 8, 2021, 4:15:53 AM8/8/21

> Another approach would be no clock. The game ends when a team is no longer able to play.

Ah yes, that is the game we all play. We are all athletes whether we know it or not. We give everything we've got to stay alive, even those of us who succumb to suicide.

"It's not over till I say it's over."

OllieN...@aol.com

Aug 8, 2021, 5:37:57 PM8/8/21
The Dr calls the game "Nurse note the time of death".

Thomas Joseph

Aug 8, 2021, 8:27:41 PM8/8/21

> The Dr calls the game "Nurse note the time of death".

Not good enough for me. I want at least a week hooked up to highly sensitive equipment capable of detecting even the slightest hint of life. And I am not clamoring for this for myself alone, I want all humanity to enjoy the comfort of knowing they will not be accidentally buried alive. Now, on purpose is another story. Somebody wants to bury someone alive I'm not getting involved. It's none of my business. But to stamp them as officially dead when we really don't know for sure - that is reckless behavior and needs to be dealt with. Now.

OllieN...@aol.com

Aug 10, 2021, 6:29:46 PM8/10/21
On Sunday, August 8, 2021 at 8:27:41 PM UTC-4, jazee...@gmail.com wrote:
> > The Dr calls the game "Nurse note the time of death".
> Not good enough for me. I want at least a week hooked up to highly sensitive equipment capable of detecting even the slightest hint of life. And I am not clamoring for this for myself alone, I want all humanity to enjoy the comfort of knowing they will not be accidentally buried alive. Now, on purpose is another story. Somebody wants to bury someone alive I'm not getting involved. It's none of my business. But to stamp them as officially dead when we really don't know for sure - that is reckless behavior and needs to be dealt with. Now.

Once the TOD (time of death) is recorded no second chances.

Thomas Joseph

Aug 10, 2021, 7:05:37 PM8/10/21

> Once the TOD (time of death) is recorded no second chances.

"Yeah yeah, I"m not stupid - I know he's not dead yet", says the coroner. But take a good look at him. Anyone with a brain can see he's not going to make it."

Then he looks at his watch and says, "My watch has stopped. Anybody got the time?"

"12:42 am", says an underling.

Then turning to another lackey he barks, "Well, you heard the time, didn't you? Mark it."

"But he's not dead yet Sir", says the underling with the still living future corpse taking in the debate with silent but powerful interest. His injuries are severe and he is paralyzed. "I'm telling you Sir, this man is not dead. I just saw his eyes blink."

"Ok then", says the head Lieutenant, "if he can move his eyes, let's test him out." He looks at the future corpse and says, "Can you hear me? If so, blink once for yes, two for no. Got that? One for yes, two for no." The future corpse blinks once.

"Ok then", says, "a simple question then", looking down at the future corpse with deadly earnest before asking, "Yes or no, do you want to live? Remember, once for yes, twice for no."

The future corpse blinks once. He wants to live. The underling uses this as proof that TOD - (time of death) should be delayed. "It's true Sir", says the underling, "he only blinked once."

"Yeah yeah, know that", says the Lieutenant, "but I'm in charge here, not you. I've been handling cases like this since before you were born. Don't tell me how to do my job. Of course the guy only blinked once. But that's not because he wanted to say 'yes', it's because he was too weak two blink a second time."

Then turning to all assembled he yells, "Come on, let's go, let's wrap this thing up, this ain't the only stiff we'll be dealign with tonight." Then turning to an underling he barks, "What's your name Private?"

"Smith, Sir", replies the underling.

"Ok then Smith, you heard the time - it's 12: 42am. Now God dammit, mark the time and let's move on."

OllieN...@aol.com

Aug 11, 2021, 8:11:58 AM8/11/21
Mark cause of death as COVID or else we wont get paid.

Thomas Joseph

Aug 11, 2021, 10:04:17 PM8/11/21

> Mark cause of death as COVID or else we wont get paid.

Yeah, but which variant? We've got to know the variant. I went to the doctor today, the guy who writes my diazepam scripts. He would not give me pain meds. I was not surprised. I got my regular script though. Then I went shopping. My hip was killing me the whole way. I moan with every step. I'm a rhythm guy. Moving slow. Now I'm looking at the walks I saw as a chore as something I really want to do. I walked 30 minutes in the hallway 3 nights in a row and last night I could feel it moving in but I kept going anyway. Today I feel it. I overdid it. The few exercises I was doing with pride, I am afraid to try them now. Anyway, I have another doctor appointment tomorrow - the ass therapist, a new one - haven't been there in a few years. Another chore, but at least it gets me out of bed.

Oh, forgot to get to the point again. While shopping I hit Whole Foods and noticed their hot bar was back in biz after being down for nearly 2 years due to COVID. If the virus is real it's definitely primed for a comeback. The same fuckers who jumped into the masks on cue jumped out of them on cue. Everywhere I look, the TV, the papers, even without trying to see it, it's one anti anti vax comment after another. They are trying to make non vaxxers look guilty and responsible for anything new that comes along even if it's the same old thing, which it is. These fucking scientists make me sick. First they say a virus is not a living thing, then they talk about ways to kill it. Now they're talking about variants. A variant, that's like an offshoot, or offspring, isn't it? Like a kid. So now they say the virus is not a living thing but it's having children?

The Ghouls of Science

OllieN...@aol.com

Aug 12, 2021, 8:44:14 PM8/12/21
Been a lot of deadly flus in my lifetime. The big pharma never could make a buck off of it till now. everything is a money grab.

Thomas Joseph

Aug 12, 2021, 11:49:33 PM8/12/21

> Been a lot of deadly flus in my lifetime. The big pharma never could make a buck off of it till now. everything is a money grab.

It's frightening. Everything. The evolution of bullshit. The way things that grow need more to eat. That's industry. And they all suck, probably none greater than the medical industry. I was at the doctor's today and was thinking about it. So much so that I even told my therapist 'doctor' about it. I could tell it was a subject she would rather not get into. Anyway, yes it sickening - the desperation all around us. Probably really no more frightening than any other period in history, only more evolved and complex. Look at the lottery. State fun numbers games. Used to be a pick 3 once a day. Then it became twice. Now they're putting it on the computer - a state run keno game that runs every 4 minutes. First time I saw it was in Maryland about 23 years ago working with my brother on a photo shoot. We stopped into a bar and they had state run machines at every table, kind of like the old table juke box - remember those? Well, it's really desperation. People ran out of real thins to sell a long time ago. Everything now is a sham. Always was to some extent, but not as much as now. And if something really works and costs money it's going to cost a lot. But in the end I guess I don't care even if I do. I mean I don't want to stress out over it. I mean like, yo, it is what it is man! It is what it is!

OllieN...@aol.com

Aug 13, 2021, 11:58:01 PM8/13/21
On Thursday, August 12, 2021 at 11:49:33 PM UTC-4, jazee...@gmail.com wrote:
> > Been a lot of deadly flus in my lifetime. The big pharma never could make a buck off of it till now. everything is a money grab.
> It's frightening. Everything. The evolution of bullshit. The way things that grow need more to eat. That's industry. And they all suck, probably none greater than the medical industry. I was at the doctor's today and was thinking about it. So much so that I even told my therapist 'doctor' about it. I could tell it was a subject she would rather not get into. Anyway, yes it sickening - the desperation all around us. Probably really no more frightening than any other period in history, only more evolved and complex. Look at the lottery. State fun numbers games. Used to be a pick 3 once a day. Then it became twice. Now they're putting it on the computer - a state run keno game that runs every 4 minutes. First time I saw it was in Maryland about 23 years ago working with my brother on a photo shoot. We stopped into a bar and they had state run machines at every table, kind of like the old table juke box - remember those? Well, it's really desperation. People ran out of real thins to sell a long time ago. Everything now is a sham. Always was to some extent, but not as much as now. And if something really works and costs money it's going to cost a lot. But in the end I guess I don't care even if I do. I mean I don't want to stress out over it. I mean like, yo, it is what it is man! It is what it is!

I been feeling lousy for days now. Worried it is COVID. I was borderline hypochondriac to start with and now I was pushed over the edge. I will be begging to die soon. To make the medical shit stop. I want out~

Thomas Joseph

Aug 14, 2021, 6:16:57 PM8/14/21

> I been feeling lousy for days now. Worried it is COVID. I was borderline hypochondriac to start with and now I was pushed over the edge. I will be begging to die soon. To make the medical shit stop. I want out~

Well, if you get it I hope it doesn't hit you hard. I am not immune to thinking about getting it as well. I was a pretty strong hypochondriac when I was younger. Not so much now because just like you I don't much care. I want to live - forever. But I know we all gotta go and I am ready. I am not joking, swear to God, when I see the bone guy on the 24th of this month, I would not mind finding out I've got bone cancer. As long as it's slow moving and they can give me pain meds and other stuff to help ease me out. I am not saying I'm wishing for bone cancer. If that were the case I'd already have committed suicide. Am I not the suicide type - not yet anyway. But to find out I've got 2 or 3 years left to just zone out and not think about the future in any way (except for occasionally wondering when I'm going to die"), I think the remaining time could be well spend doing nothing and truthfully enjoying it literally to the max. As long as they give me the pills or whatever it takes to chill me out in a nice warm way.

OllieN...@aol.com

Aug 14, 2021, 7:25:15 PM8/14/21
On Saturday, August 14, 2021 at 6:16:57 PM UTC-4, jazee...@gmail.com wrote:
> > I been feeling lousy for days now. Worried it is COVID. I was borderline hypochondriac to start with and now I was pushed over the edge. I will be begging to die soon. To make the medical shit stop. I want out~
> Well, if you get it I hope it doesn't hit you hard. I am not immune to thinking about getting it as well. I was a pretty strong hypochondriac when I was younger. Not so much now because just like you I don't much care. I want to live - forever. But I know we all gotta go and I am ready. I am not joking, swear to God, when I see the bone guy on the 24th of this month, I would not mind finding out I've got bone cancer. As long as it's slow moving and they can give me pain meds and other stuff to help ease me out. I am not saying I'm wishing for bone cancer. If that were the case I'd already have committed suicide. Am I not the suicide type - not yet anyway. But to find out I've got 2 or 3 years left to just zone out and not think about the future in any way (except for occasionally wondering when I'm going to die"), I think the remaining time could be well spend doing nothing and truthfully enjoying it literally to the max. As long as they give me the pills or whatever it takes to chill me out in a nice warm way.

Take me gently. Ease into it. Absorbbbb it.

Thomas Joseph

Aug 15, 2021, 12:38:29 AM8/15/21

> Take me gently. Ease into it. Absorbbbb it.

Become it.