Post to pass the time

Thomas Joseph

Sep 24, 2021, 5:37:55 PM9/24/21
Waiting for 5:45pm to walk to the 5:00 bus to the laundry. Hard to believe, but I have not done my laundry in over 3 months. I shower nearly every day. They have machines in this building but the washers really skimp on water. So what I do with my underwear is spray them with a mixture of vinegar and water then toss them in the dryer for 45 minutes on hot. Vinegar is an odor neutralizer. It works. But I want the real cleaning today. It's going to be one hell of a chore. A massive Santa Claus bag full of filth. It's a king sized sheet I use only for toting laundry. It's clean. I throw it in with the other stuff - about 5 loads total. After the clothes dry I put the big sheet down on a table and tamp it down making sure it's even all the way around. Then I fold my clothes and put them in the sheet. Full up. Then I take the four corners of the sheet and fold them over and tie them up and sling it over my back. It is heavy. Gonna be a pain walking up the big hill to the bus with that thing over my shoulder and this bad back and sciatica pain. But I am a masochist so I will endure. I've been lucky so far at this new laundromat - a very small one. It's in a cruddy area but few people use it. I think that's because it look so small there's not enough room for their children to run around in. I hope my luck holds out today. Also gotta hope enough machines are in working order. It's a process. I will be proudly whipped when I'm done coming home and putting the stuff away and making the bed. Take a shower, crack open a coca cola, smoke a bit of weed, and hit the newsgroup for some relaxation. If still alive.

Judith Latham

Sep 24, 2021, 11:15:17 PM9/24/21
On 9/24/2021 5:37 PM, Thomas Joseph wrote:
> Waiting for 5:45pm to walk to the 5:00 bus to the laundry. Hard to believe, but I have not done my laundry in over 3 months. I shower nearly every day. They have machines in this building but the washers really skimp on water. So what I do with my underwear is spray them with a mixture of vinegar and water then toss them in the dryer for 45 minutes on hot. Vinegar is an odor neutralizer. It works. But I want the real cleaning today. It's going to be one hell of a chore. A massive Santa Claus bag full of filth. It's a king sized sheet I use only for toting laundry. It's clean. I throw it in with the other stuff - about 5 loads total. After the clothes dry I put the big sheet down on a table and tamp it down making sure it's even all the way around. Then I fold my clothes and put them in the sheet. Full up. Then I take the four corners of the sheet and fold them over and tie them up and sling it over my back. It is heavy. Gonna be a pain walking up the big hill to the bus with that thing over my shoulder and this bad back and sciatica pain. But I am a masochist so I will endure. I've been lucky so far at this new laundromat - a very small one. It's in a cruddy area but few people use it. I think that's because it look so small there's not enough room for their children to run around in. I hope my luck holds out today. Also gotta hope enough machines are in working order. It's a process. I will be proudly whipped when I'm done coming home and putting the stuff away and making the bed. Take a shower, crack open a coca cola, smoke a bit of weed, and hit the newsgroup for some relaxation. If still alive.

Strange you would post this today. Just yesterday I experienced an
anti-Semitic incident that made me feel like I was in Dachau. I
commented to a passerby how cheap someone was who was carrying their
heavy laundry 3 extra blocks to save $2 dollars. The woman turned around
to me and said "Yeah, what a Jew". I shouted at her "My mother was in
Auschwitz!!"; which is a crock of bullshit, as my mother wasn't born
until after the war. She said that she too had lost a loved one at
Auschwitz and that she also qualified as a survivor. It turned out her
grandfather was in the SS and had got drunk one night and broke his neck
falling from the guard tower. I have been shell shocked ever since.

Thomas Joseph

Sep 24, 2021, 11:32:16 PM9/24/21

> Strange you would post this today. Just yesterday I experienced an
> anti-Semitic incident that made me feel like I was in Dachau. I
> commented to a passerby how cheap someone was who was carrying their
> heavy laundry 3 extra blocks to save $2 dollars. The woman turned around
> to me and said "Yeah, what a Jew". I shouted at her "My mother was in
> Auschwitz!!"; which is a crock of bullshit, as my mother wasn't born
> until after the war. She said that she too had lost a loved one at
> Auschwitz and that she also qualified as a survivor. It turned out her
> grandfather was in the SS and had got drunk one night and broke his neck
> falling from the guard tower. I have been shell shocked ever since.

I am responding having read only your first sentence. Before I started to read your post I looked at my own post above it to see what you'd be responding to. "Hmmm", I said, "nothing about Jews here. Let's see if she finds a way to worm it in." And sure enough you did. But you didn't just worm it in, you made it your opening statement. Now I will read the rest of your post. Just wanted to let you know in all seriousness the thoughts than went through my while preparing to read your post. I was actually entertained by the incident. It was like, "Wow, she's not wasting any time today." Funny.

Thomas Joseph

Sep 24, 2021, 11:34:03 PM9/24/21

Thomas Joseph

Sep 24, 2021, 11:50:52 PM9/24/21

> Strange you would post this today. Just yesterday I experienced an
> anti-Semitic incident that made me feel like I was in Dachau. I
> commented to a passerby how cheap someone was who was carrying their
> heavy laundry 3 extra blocks to save $2 dollars. The woman turned around
> to me and said "Yeah, what a Jew". I shouted at her "My mother was in
> Auschwitz!!"; which is a crock of bullshit, as my mother wasn't born
> until after the war. She said that she too had lost a loved one at
> Auschwitz and that she also qualified as a survivor. It turned out her
> grandfather was in the SS and had got drunk one night and broke his neck
> falling from the guard tower. I have been shell shocked ever since.

Pretty funny. Also, I don't see anything anti semitic about saying, "What a Jew!", to express their amazement over someone's cheapness. I have known many Jews. Most of the people I gravitated to in my life were Jews. I was an outcast. More so than the average Jew who not only delights in the label but knows how to use it to their advantage. The victim card. Now I will tell you a true story from when I lived in L.A.

My girlfriend Jill and I were going through the checkout aisle of a super market. I noticed the guy ahead of us looked Jewish. I mean no doubt about it Jewish. Jill was not in on it with me. I used her as a bounce board. Even though I was talking to Jill I aimed my volume in the direction of the guy in front of us, pretending this was just the continuation of a conversation we were already having.

"What do you mean they're not cheap?", I said, bouncing the words off her toward the guy ahead of us. "Every last one of them I've ever met was cheap."

It was a harmless experiment of sorts. I had my eyes on the guy the whole time. There was nothing malicious about my comments or the tone of my voice, so I had no worries there. I just wanted to see his reaction. I could see his body tense up. His ears perk up. He was tuned in for sure.

Then I continued: "Don't tell me they're not cheap. I've known my share of them and I'm telling you, every Scottish person I've ever met was cheap."

I could see the guy relax, sort of. He never looked at us, but his head was not in the straight ahead position it was in before I made my comments. I played him like a puppet. Or maybe he played me. All it know is it was funny. I love those spontaneous moments. When I was younger I was bold that way. But I was never confrontational. First I'm too nice a guy, and second, I don't have the guts. Anyway, I do that a lot - talk to one person but I'm really directing the words at someone else nearby just to see their reactions.

As for me, I wanted to walk that hill with the laundry because it was something I used to do all the time and I wanted to test my back and legs. I was abusive to them. After the laundry I limped a few blocks to the bus stop and waited more than an hour holding that bag over my shoulder, moaning and sometimes screaming. Turns out the route for the bus I had been waiting for was terminated last week and I didn't know it. I am not cheap. But I know how to live that way. When you live on $800 a month you have to be frugal. But I feel more rich now than ever in my life because I'm not working and the rent in this HUD place is only $200. It's a pretty clean place - a lot of people with walkers and wheelchairs. I have not yet joined them in that department but I could be on my way.

OllieN...@aol.com

Sep 25, 2021, 12:21:44 PM9/25/21
The Scotts have not complained about the stereotype. Their are even stores called Scottys that I believe is a come on for low prices. But Scotts are considered thrifty - a virtue.

bosod...@gmail.com

Sep 25, 2021, 6:28:27 PM9/25/21
On Friday, September 24, 2021 at 2:37:55 PM UTC-7, jazee...@gmail.com wrote:
> Waiting for 5:45pm to walk to the 5:00 bus to the laundry. Hard to believe, but I have not done my laundry in over 3 months. I shower nearly every day. They have machines in this building but the washers really skimp on water. So what I do with my underwear is spray them with a mixture of vinegar and water then toss them in the dryer for 45 minutes on hot. Vinegar is an odor neutralizer. It works. But I want the real cleaning today. It's going to be one hell of a chore. A massive Santa Claus bag full of filth. It's a king sized sheet I use only for toting laundry. It's clean. I throw it in with the other stuff - about 5 loads total. After the clothes dry I put the big sheet down on a table and tamp it down making sure it's even all the way around. Then I fold my clothes and put them in the sheet. Full up. Then I take the four corners of the sheet and fold them over and tie them up and sling it over my back. It is heavy. Gonna be a pain walking up the big hill to the bus with that thing over my shoulder and this bad back and sciatica pain. But I am a masochist so I will endure. I've been lucky so far at this new laundromat - a very small one. It's in a cruddy area but few people use it. I think that's because it look so small there's not enough room for their children to run around in. I hope my luck holds out today. Also gotta hope enough machines are in working order. It's a process. I will be proudly whipped when I'm done coming home and putting the stuff away and making the bed. Take a shower, crack open a coca cola, smoke a bit of weed, and hit the newsgroup for some relaxation. If still alive.

I'm interested in this underwear vinegar thing of yours. What ratio of vinegar to water is it? And if I don't have a hot dryer handy, can I still do tighty-whities one at a time without an electric dryer? And what concentration of water to vinegar are we talking about, and what type of vinegar? — lots of varietals on the shelf these days. I like vinegar cuz it's the only type of dressing I can stomach now.

Thomas Joseph

Sep 25, 2021, 6:36:06 PM9/25/21

> The Scotts have not complained about the stereotype. Their are even stores called Scottys that I believe is a come on for low prices. But Scotts are considered thrifty - a virtue.

Plus they tend to stick to Scotland. If they formed an immigrant victim caravan and wandered country to country I'm sure they'd be called cheap too. I loved the way I saw that guy in the aisle and just swung into it without planning. I have gone even further with stuff like that, but always managed to do it in a way that would not typically draw fire. And even if it did I'd always have an excuse ready even without thinking about it. I love the psychology of it. Like being in the checkout aisle behind a group of Negroes and telling whoever you're with, "I'm sorry man, but they're taking over and they must be stopped. There's too many of them. Everywhere they go they drag their filth around. I'm sick of them, they've got to go." And the Negroes think you must be talking about Hispanics because who would have the nerve to talk say such things in their presence. Just about then you add, "So anyway Johnny, I don't want to use Raid or any of that toxic crap - do you know of anything more natural I can use to get rid of the cockroaches?" Not only do I enjoy misdirecting people with words, I enjoy when it happens to me as well.

So there.

Judith Latham

Sep 27, 2021, 10:16:30 AM9/27/21
Here in NYC, probably the most popular brand of toilet paper is 'Scott'.

Thomas Joseph

Sep 27, 2021, 6:08:13 PM9/27/21
=
> Here in NYC, probably the most popular brand of toilet paper is 'Scott'.

My favorite brand of toilet paper are paper towels, the ultra cheap ones that flush easy yet are firmer and more practical than even the best toilet paper. I'm telling you, in the ever competitive field of marketing with prices going up and quality going down we need to get more creative with the stuff we buy and how we use it.

Some people must have perfect assholes, or perfect turds, to be able to use the toilet papers I've seen, all too soft. Fingers bursting straight through the paper into the asshole, and we're paying for it. No, I'm telling you, paper towels are better, even for the asshole.

Try it, you'll like it

OllieN...@aol.com

Sep 29, 2021, 9:49:17 AM9/29/21
I literally use a Scott for my ass. They love to eat shit.

Judith Latham

Sep 29, 2021, 4:58:53 PM9/29/21
In some places in India and other parts of that backwards world, people
use their left hand to wipe their ass. These are some nasty people. It's
the reason why it's considered an insult to extend your left hand to
others when you greet them (This is NOT bullshit, I'm serious). What a
life that is; they worship rats, eat who knows what the hell it is, and
then wipe their ass with their hand. Think about that the next time a
woman with a dot in the middle of her forehead invites you to her place
for lunch.

Thomas Joseph

Sep 29, 2021, 6:35:30 PM9/29/21

> I literally use a Scott for my ass. They love to eat shit.

The Scottish word peat comes from the Scottish word for shit which sounded like "sheet." Back then people shit on the ground which made the already fertile earth even more valuable. To differentiate regular dirt from the stuff into which they delivered their cast off turds they needed to call it something else. Dirt was not good enough. Finally one guy suggested peat because it rhymes with "sheet" which as I told you is how they pronounced shit. This made the new word easier to remember. And that is why even to this day Scottish peat is considered the best in the world.

And here's a little secret very few people know about. Not only do fruits and vegetables and all kinds of plants grow well in turd-infused peat, some growers have mentioned seeing new plants they've never seen before, one claiming to have in his possession two turd trees already on the bloom. They are really short trees, like bushes, and they yield some of the finest turds in the world. Or so the farmer tells us. Researchers are in route to Scotland as we speak to check it out. Think of what a paradise this world would be with turd tree farming.

Thomas Joseph

Sep 29, 2021, 6:40:36 PM9/29/21

> In some places in India and other parts of that backwards world, people
> use their left hand to wipe their ass. These are some nasty people. It's
> the reason why it's considered an insult to extend your left hand to
> others when you greet them (This is NOT bullshit, I'm serious). What a
> life that is; they worship rats, eat who knows what the hell it is, and
> then wipe their ass with their hand. Think about that the next time a
> woman with a dot in the middle of her forehead invites you to her place
> for lunch.

I don't want to pull a Skyving on you or anyone - please believe me Ollie! - but I can't help it, I have to say it - when it comes to our world there is no such thing as backward people. Why are these people called backwards? Who knows how many people in our country use their hands to wipe their asses? And because they were not raised to do it they probably have no scruples in how they approach it. At least the left handers you're talking about let you know ahead of time which hand to stay away from (or gravitate to if you're into sniffing stranger's shit). When people call other people backwards, what do they mean exactly - that they don't have televisions and cable media outlets and so forth? I think some people who are said to be behind the times are in some ways ahead of them.

Hail to the past!

OllieN...@aol.com

Oct 1, 2021, 2:32:29 PM10/1/21
On Wednesday, September 29, 2021 at 6:40:36 PM UTC-4, jazee...@gmail.com wrote:
> > In some places in India and other parts of that backwards world, people
> > use their left hand to wipe their ass. These are some nasty people. It's
> > the reason why it's considered an insult to extend your left hand to
> > others when you greet them (This is NOT bullshit, I'm serious). What a
> > life that is; they worship rats, eat who knows what the hell it is, and
> > then wipe their ass with their hand. Think about that the next time a
> > woman with a dot in the middle of her forehead invites you to her place
> > for lunch.
> I don't want to pull a Skyving on you or anyone - please believe me Ollie! - but I can't help it, I have to say it - when it comes to our world there is no such thing as backward people. Why are these people called backwards? Who knows how many people in our country use their hands to wipe their asses? And because they were not raised to do it they probably have no scruples in how they approach it. At least the left handers you're talking about let you know ahead of time which hand to stay away from (or gravitate to if you're into sniffing stranger's shit). When people call other backwards, what do they mean exactly - that they don't have televisions and cable media outlets and so forth? I think some people who are said to be behind the times are in some ways ahead of them.
>
> Hail to the past!

Wiping the ass is not necessary.

Judith Latham

Oct 1, 2021, 4:05:41 PM10/1/21
There are some Chinese (not all) who feel the same way; which is why you
will see them picking their ass. Think about THAT the next time you
order Chinese take-out.

OllieN...@aol.com

Oct 2, 2021, 8:51:37 PM10/2/21
A little bit of shit wont hurt you as bad as all the MSG.

Thomas Joseph

Oct 2, 2021, 8:54:47 PM10/2/21

> Wiping the ass is not necessary.

True. Wiping your own ass is not necessary if you have someone else to do it for you.

Thomas Joseph

Oct 2, 2021, 8:56:51 PM10/2/21

> A little bit of shit wont hurt you as bad as all the MSG.

Again you are correct. ALBOS (a little bit of shit), compared to MSG (Massive Shit Gorging).

OllieN...@aol.com

Oct 3, 2021, 11:18:01 AM10/3/21
On Saturday, October 2, 2021 at 8:56:51 PM UTC-4, jazee...@gmail.com wrote:
> > A little bit of shit wont hurt you as bad as all the MSG.
> Again you are correct. ALBOS (a little bit of shit), compared to MSG (Massive Shit Gorging).

The ultimate cure all is eating shit.

Thomas Joseph

Oct 3, 2021, 12:54:55 PM10/3/21

> Again you are correct. ALBOS (a little bit of shit), compared to MSG (Massive Shit Gorging).

> The ultimate cure all is eating shit.

Could be. You never know. With unimaginative guys like Fauci running the show our scientists will continue to get into investigating the value of shit eating. I'm not talking about just any turd found on the street or one from your own ass. I'm talking specially cultivated turds developed from a variety of exotic foods along with some basics, mixed together and given to a healthy human specimen to eat. The next day the special turd missile is placed in a special freezer at just the right temperature to maintain its precious cargo for later release into the patient's throat, inching it's way down the tubes to detoxify and restore the gut to it's maximum level of health. Turd eating is a great idea medically speaking, but it has to be performed right by the right people. Once again, as in any profession, finding the right people is the hard part.

Thomas Joseph

Oct 3, 2021, 12:57:23 PM10/3/21
MISTAKE: I meant to say "With guys like Fauci running the show our scientists will NEVER get into investigating the value of shit eating." We need Mr. Shit in there. He is a doctor. A scientist of the highest order yet he hates when people call him 'Doctor'. He resents it and I don't blame him.

OllieN...@aol.com

Oct 6, 2021, 11:53:09 PM10/6/21
He is working on 'Gain of function' for his shits. He is creating the ultimate stink bomb and he will be the one to drop it,

Thomas Joseph

Oct 7, 2021, 2:06:05 AM10/7/21

> He is working on 'Gain of function' for his shits. He is creating the ultimate stink bomb and he will be the one to drop it.

Mushroom Clouds of Naga-Stanky Fury. Fury at being rejected and ridiculed all these years. And yet Mr. Shit doesn't have a violent bone in his body. Many who deserve to die at his hands will go on living. Why? After what they've done to him - how they put up a giant roadblock to the advancement of society by silencing the genius of Mr. Shit - I might have to take matters into my own hands. If things don't change soon - if Mr. Shit does not soon get the widespread recognition he has always deserves - even if he seems on the surface to be cool with it - I by God here and now swear that I will kill all the anti Mr. Shit pseudo-scientists out there. And I will start with Fauci.

I will kill Dr. Fauci

OllieN...@aol.com

Oct 7, 2021, 1:18:56 PM10/7/21
If and when they bring out Mr. Shit and ask for his expert advice will I obey these edicts.

Thomas Joseph

Oct 7, 2021, 3:53:47 PM10/7/21

> If and when they bring out Mr. Shit and ask for his expert advice will I obey these edicts.

Mr. Shit does not give edicts. But yes, his opinion is beyond valuable, and if he says Fauci has to go, then Fauci has to go - and I, his number one disciple will lead the charge. Of course you are welcome to assist. In fact I ask you to do so and am happy to hear you are ready to put your life on the line for Mr. Shit and the gift of the new world order his genius can bring us. If we kill Fauci we could get caught and go to prison for life. Or even get the death penalty. I am ready to take that risk. For our world. For our children. For life.

OllieN...@aol.com

Oct 9, 2021, 1:59:33 PM10/9/21
On Thursday, October 7, 2021 at 3:53:47 PM UTC-4, jazee...@gmail.com wrote:
> > If and when they bring out Mr. Shit and ask for his expert advice will I obey these edicts.
> Mr. Shit does not give edicts. But yes, his opinion is beyond valuable, and if he says Fauci has to go, then Fauci has to go - and I, his number one disciple will lead the charge. Of course you are welcome to assist. In fact I ask you to do so and am happy to hear you are ready to put your life on the line for Mr. Shit and the gift of the new world order his genius can bring us. If we kill Fauci we could get caught and go to prison for life. Or even get the death penalty. I am ready to take that risk. For our world. For our children. For life.

The authortiy, moral even, of Mr Shit is not to be taken likely or any other way. I will follow Mr SHit, I will drink his Kool aid.

Thomas Joseph

Oct 9, 2021, 7:46:14 PM10/9/21

> The authortiy, moral even, of Mr Shit is not to be taken likely or any other way. I will follow Mr SHit, I will drink his Kool aid.

His wisdom lives on. I know he's not dead but I sometimes talk as if he were because he's not famous and it's like he doesn't even exist to me sometimes because I feel so bad about how his wisdom is ignored or even worse not understood by most. We who know him know that he would never resort to mass killing or any kind of force to get his philosophies across to us. He knows he can't explain it, we have to learn it on our own. Like when somebody asks what something is, like jazz for example - "What is it?", and the jazz authority says, "Man if you gotta ask you ain't never gonna know." It's the same with Mr. Shit, even more so. He does not teach, he leads - he guides - he shows the way. We have to learn it ourselves, we cannot be taught. That is another tenet of Mr. Shit's many incredible philosophies.

OllieN...@aol.com

Oct 11, 2021, 5:28:30 PM10/11/21
On Saturday, October 9, 2021 at 7:46:14 PM UTC-4, jazee...@gmail.com wrote:
> > The authortiy, moral even, of Mr Shit is not to be taken likely or any other way. I will follow Mr SHit, I will drink his Kool aid.
> His wisdom lives on. I know he's not dead but I sometimes talk as if he were because he's not famous and it's like he doesn't even exist to me sometimes because I feel so bad about how his wisdom is ignored or even worse not understood by most. We who know him know that he would never resort to mass killing or any kind of force to get his philosophies across to us. He knows he can't explain it, we have to learn it on our own. Like when somebody asks what something is, like jazz for example - "What is it?", and the jazz authority says, "Man if you gotta ask you ain't never gonna know." It's the same with Mr. Shit, even more so. He does not teach, he leads - he guides - he shows the way. We have to learn it ourselves, we cannot be taught. That is another tenet of Mr. Shit's many incredible philosophies.

Now that all people see the world turning to shit Mr. Shit's job is done. He was the voice in the wilderness. Now all voices are in the wilderness of despair.

Thomas Joseph

Oct 11, 2021, 9:01:54 PM10/11/21

> Now that all people see the world turning to shit Mr. Shit's job is done. He was the voice in the wilderness. Now all voices are in the wilderness of despair.

We need a new younger more vitalized version of Mr. Shit to lead them out of the wilderness of which he was a voice for sure - to lead them back to society with all lessons learned intact, to begin anew in our quest to make society in the image of perhaps the greatest man of the last thousands years, Mr. Shit, my friend and mentor. I have saved all his words to file, even audio files. We are bringing in young guys to audition for the role. Not as an actor, but to actually become the new Mr. Shit. A permanent replacement for Mr. Shit. Young and energetic, yet mouthing the same words and philosophies as the old school Mr. Shit, bringing their meaning to generations yet to come.

And this too shall pass. Like a mighty turd being passed from shit hole to toilet water, so too shall this pass.

OllieN...@aol.com

Oct 12, 2021, 12:55:32 PM10/12/21
Like replacing the Maytag repairman on the TV commercials. Another end of life role for fading actors.

Thomas Joseph

Oct 13, 2021, 2:16:30 AM10/13/21

> Like replacing the Maytag repairman on the TV commercials. Another end of life role for fading actors.

Funny, some actors on the fade actually find their best roles in cheap horror movies the way Ray Milland did, while others take to doing commercials. I kind of resent the ones who do commercials. I know it's acting, so it's in their self-appointed realm, so I suppose to be fair there is nothing wrong with an actor taking any role of any kind no matter how it might be viewed by others. Some actors are that way, they say, "Just give me some work", and don't care what it is. In some ways maybe this is more honorable than a super star cinema artiste being able to make any film he wants and still makes nothing but crap. How about Tom Selleck and his stupid reverse mortgage commercials where he says, "Hey, this isn't my first rodeo", like he's playing on his age now, he's been around, he's seen it from all sides, and he knows what he's talking about.

"You're right Selleck, this isn't your first rodeo - it's your last!"

OllieN...@aol.com

Oct 13, 2021, 9:08:17 PM10/13/21
They need to do a commercial with him riding into the LAST sunset.

Thomas Joseph

Oct 14, 2021, 8:45:23 PM10/14/21

> They need to do a commercial with him riding into the LAST sunset.

On the basis of your comments I see Selleck standing next to a horse with the camera panned in on his face and he says, "Folks, this isn't my first rodeo", as he takes to the saddle. Now on top of the horse he yells, "Hah", giving it a quick whip to get moving, as it begins to buck like a bronco ("Stuntman!"), as we see Selleck holding tight like a real pro before finally falling from the bucking bronco to the dusty turf where he is promptly stomped to death before our astonished eyes with an announcer coming on with, "Well folks I guess that's the last rodeo for Mr. Selleck", as from behind the announcer we hear one producer ask another, "Ok Sid, who are we going to get next to take Tom's spot?"

OllieN...@aol.com

Oct 15, 2021, 2:15:42 PM10/15/21
On Thursday, October 14, 2021 at 8:45:23 PM UTC-4, jazee...@gmail.com wrote:
> > They need to do a commercial with him riding into the LAST sunset.
> On the basis of your comments I see Selleck standing next to a horse with the camera panned in on his face and he says, "Folks, this isn't my first rodeo", as he takes to the saddle. Now on top of the horse he yells, "Hah", giving it a quick whip to get moving, as it begins to buck like a bronco ("Stuntman!"), as we see Selleck holding tight like a real pro before finally falling from the bucking bronco to the dusty turf where he is promptly stomped to death before our astonished eyes with an announcer coming on with, "Well folks I guess that's the last rodeo for Mr. Selleck", as from behind the announcer we hear one producer ask another, "Ok Sid, who are we going to get next to take Tom's spot?"

Plenty are in line. Maybe Jane Fonda.

Judith Latham

Oct 15, 2021, 11:23:41 PM10/15/21
The horse may like Jane. Jane was a beautiful young woman who fucked up.
She's been trying to make a comeback since the late 60s. In those leans
years she may have been desperate for extra money and made money making
movies with a horse. It's possible that this here horse would treat her
with compassion.

Thomas Joseph

Oct 16, 2021, 7:24:11 PM10/16/21

> Plenty are in line. Maybe Jane Fonda.

> The horse may like Jane. Jane was a beautiful young woman who fucked up.
> She's been trying to make a comeback since the late 60s. In those leans
> years she may have been desperate for extra money and made money making
> movies with a horse. It's possible that this here horse would treat her
> with compassion.

I never saw anything even remotely 'beautiful' about Jane Fonda, and I really dislike the sound of her voice. Most assholes bitch about her politics. She probably doesn't even know what her politics are, if she has any to begin with. Whatever sounds good, I guess. The Fonda clan. And it all began with Henry and whoever his wife was at the time. There are many mini dynasties in the world of cinema - the Fonda's, the Bridges', the Sheens, etc. Anyway, I really hate it when films pop into the conversation and the names of famous actors come up, and if they're female it invariably drifts to how good looking they are. Truth is most actresses are truly ugly. You have to look close. Look deep. Ok, if not ugly, at least by no means outstanding in appearance. Yet guys sit around all day comparing the relative value of their physical appearance, which if they had to deal with it every day first thing in the morning, they would find it a rather repugnant experience.

You wanna know what Fonda really looks like, you gotta see her first thing in the morning.
And you better hurry up, because one morning, just like everybody else, she's not going to wake up at all.

Judith Latham

Oct 16, 2021, 9:42:28 PM10/16/21
The old broad is in her 80s. I'm sure she's horrifying to see first
thing in the morning. Probably the rest of the day too when all that
make-up is off. There are some gifts to being 80, but looks ain't one of
them. You gotta see my Bubbe; absolutely HORRIFYING!

OllieN...@aol.com

Oct 17, 2021, 2:33:12 PM10/17/21
I saw her speak in 1977. She was attractive. But she is fucked up. When she spoke she seemed nervous and insecure.

Thomas Joseph

Oct 17, 2021, 9:09:25 PM10/17/21

> I saw her speak in 1977. She was attractive. But she is fucked up. When she spoke she seemed nervous and insecure.

Attractive compared to what? These people get a lot of help. Plus they are not usually seen ultra close up. I found her to be nearly humorous. Stone face. And as I said, that fucking voice, sheesh. Yes, she was fucked up, naturally, her only saving grace. Insecure, oh yes, no doubt. She needed you and me and this group to set her straight. She turned instead to Ted Turner and other big name industrialist types who did nothing but keep her down. We could have saved her, made her something special. But she wasn't ready for it and probably never will be.

Judith Latham

Oct 18, 2021, 1:33:44 PM10/18/21
Are you talking about Jane Fonda or my Bubbe? I guess she was somewhat
attractive in her youth, if you're into fat chicks (my Bubbe that is).
The only speech that she gave that I know about was when she was the
keynote speaker at a Jackie Mason roast. Jackie liked the big girls and
I guess the two of them hit it off.

OllieN...@aol.com

Oct 18, 2021, 5:58:36 PM10/18/21
I did not really check her out that closely although I could have. I do not need to get close to someone because they are famous or powerful. In fact it will repel me. I would have liked to meet Woody Guthrie and smash his guitar.

Thomas Joseph

Oct 18, 2021, 11:34:51 PM10/18/21

> I did not really check her out that closely although I could have. I do not need to get close to someone because they are famous or powerful. In fact it will repel me. I would have liked to meet Woody Guthrie and smash his guitar.

LOL, perfect for the reverse tee shirt concept. On the front, "Would Love to Meet Woody Guthrie", and on the back, "So I Can Smash His Guitar." Good one. Good looking or otherwise, when it comes to Fonda and all women on the screen - women and men both - they get a lot of help. Just the right angles, makeup, soft focused photography, whatever. What's really funny is when they trot out some ancient female has been for a commercial and the photography for the entire commercial has a different grain to it than when it's on the former star's ancient face. Ever notice that. It's very noticeable. Not only is it glossed over, the camera never gets too close to the face.

Thomas Joseph

Oct 18, 2021, 11:36:03 PM10/18/21

> Are you talking about Jane Fonda or my Bubbe? I guess she was somewhat
> attractive in her youth, if you're into fat chicks (my Bubbe that is).
> The only speech that she gave that I know about was when she was the
> keynote speaker at a Jackie Mason roast. Jackie liked the big girls and
> I guess the two of them hit it off.

Who is your bubbe. I thought it was your husband. Then I thought it might be your mother. So who is it? Who in the name of all that's holy is Bubbe?

OllieN...@aol.com

Oct 20, 2021, 6:57:28 PM10/20/21
Jack Mason died recently. Of course his style of comedy had been dead for 40 years.

Thomas Joseph

Oct 23, 2021, 3:08:28 AM10/23/21

> Jack Mason died recently. Of course his style of comedy had been dead for 40 years.

I know. As I got older I didn't mind Mason. I think he was genuine. But I would never have gone out of my way to see him. Not sure I'd go out of my way for anything other than staying out of my own way.

OllieN...@aol.com

Oct 26, 2021, 4:34:57 PM10/26/21
On Saturday, October 23, 2021 at 3:08:28 AM UTC-4, jazee...@gmail.com wrote:
> > Jack Mason died recently. Of course his style of comedy had been dead for 40 years.
> I know. As I got older I didn't mind Mason. I think he was genuine. But I would never have gone out of my way to see him. Not sure I'd go out of my way for anything other than staying out of my own way.

About 15 years ago I realized people do die before you expect them to. So I started to quit putting off seeing an act thinking I could see them at a later date. I am glad I do that because I saw Carlin only recently and he died shortly after.

Thomas Joseph

Oct 26, 2021, 6:49:25 PM10/26/21

> About 15 years ago I realized people do die before you expect them to. So I started to quit putting off seeing an act thinking I could see them at a later date. I am glad I do that because I saw Carlin only recently and he died shortly after.

I suppose if I were interested in seeing anyone on stage I'd adopt your idea. Sounds good for someone who cares. I guess it's because I've already been there. I've seen quite a few of these guys. Never saw Carlin, didn't care to. I thought he was ok, but to me he looked like he was always searching for an act. Too many incarnations. Now, I never saw Richard Pryer as funny after he became famous and started doing the concerts but did not mind him at all in his earlier years on TV. To me it was almost like when he finally got to be all the way Black on stage he kind of overdid it, almost like it was more an act than when he did what some Negroes today might see as the white man's stuff.

"But honey, why the sudden urge to see Gilbert Godfreid? I thought you said you didn't care much for him."

"I don't. But I got the feeling he's gonna die soon - just a vibe, a hunch, a feel - plus it came to me in a dream last night. So get yourself ready, the concert starts in two hours."

The concert is enjoyable for both hubby and wife. But it is soon forgotten. A year or two later Godfreid is still alive and the husband every so often looks back on his decision to pay to see Godhead "before he dies" and becomes angry that Godfreid has not held up his end of the death bargain.

OllieN...@aol.com

Oct 27, 2021, 3:35:01 PM10/27/21
I no longer can think of anyone I want to see live or dead. Although seeing a re-animated Elvis could be fun.

Judith Latham

Oct 27, 2021, 6:10:47 PM10/27/21
My (or anyone else's) Bubbe is my grandmother. You might say "grandma",
others maybe "nanna", we Jews say "Bubbe".

Thomas Joseph

Oct 27, 2021, 9:02:21 PM10/27/21

> I no longer can think of anyone I want to see live or dead. Although seeing a re-animated Elvis could be fun.

It is funny with celebrities though, whether singers or actors or comics or anything else. It's like when they die and somebody loses it and is comforted with, "Hey, don't sweat it, man - the dude's best stuff has already been recorded."

"Johnny Cash died? No big deal, I got all his tapes."

Then years later his tapes are stolen and he experiences a sudden delayed reaction to Cash's death. His friends see him crying. "What's wrong?", they ask.

"Johnny Cash", the crybaby replies, "He's dead. Johnny Cash died on me."

"That happened 6 years ago", they reply.

"Yeah I know", says the griever, "but it didn't really hit me till today."

Thomas Joseph

Oct 27, 2021, 9:05:53 PM10/27/21

> My (or anyone else's) Bubbe is my grandmother. You might say "grandma",
> others maybe "nanna", we Jews say "Bubbe".

Yeah, nothing unique about different ethnic ways to say grandma. In Arabic it's Gidoo (soft G) for the grandfather and Sitoo for the grandmother. I figured Bubbe meant grandmother. Sorry, but I don't think there's anything unique about different ethnic terms for the same thing. Like which is better, "Bubbe" or "Sitoo" and then going to war over it.

Judith Latham

Oct 27, 2021, 10:52:20 PM10/27/21
What was your grandmother like? Was she a colorful woman?

Thomas Joseph

Oct 28, 2021, 5:38:21 PM10/28/21

> What was your grandmother like? Was she a colorful woman?

Very old school. My grandfather came over in the 20s or before and had some kids with his first wife. Then he went back to Lebanon for a replacement who become my grandmother. My father was born in Lebanon but came to the US before he was 1 year old. My grandmother died when I was 13. When I say she was old school I mean she used olive oil on her hair and walked around with her giant tits hanging free. The casual way in which she did it erased all sexual appeal, although my eyes were locked in from time to colorful time.

Judith Latham

Oct 28, 2021, 11:16:21 PM10/28/21
On 10/28/2021 5:38 PM, Thomas Joseph wrote:

>> What was your grandmother like? Was she a colorful woman?
>
> Very old school. My grandfather came over in the 20s or before and had some kids with his first wife. Then he went back to Lebanon for a replacement who become my grandmother. My father was born in Lebanon but came to the US before he was 1 year old. My grandmother died when I was 13. When I say she was old school I mean she used olive oil on her hair and walked around with her giant tits hanging free. The casual way in which she did it erased all sexual appeal, although my eyes were locked in from time to colorful time.

She sounds very sweet. I know what you mean about the titties; papa used
to say about bubbe that she had belly blankets. (never said it to her
face). Did she drink? My bubbe can go drink for drink with any sailor.
When it comes to alcohol, she's got a bottomless pit. She's a funny
drunk, not a mean bone in her body. Used to love to dance with Negroes
because she said they had better rhythm. She went through a lot as a
youngster growing up Jewish in Poland when the Nazis arrived. She has
never lost her spirit or her sense of humor. She serves as a role model
for those who survived the Shoah.

OllieN...@aol.com

Oct 29, 2021, 12:45:09 AM10/29/21
My grand parents are dead. I killed them.

Thomas Joseph

Oct 29, 2021, 6:34:53 PM10/29/21

> My grand parents are dead. I killed them.

I liked my grandparents so much that I killed my parents to become an orphan so they'd take me in and become my new parents. It worked. I concealed the crime very well. I was never even a suspect. And I'll never kill again. I got it out of my system. No animosity. No hate. No revenge. Nothing financial. Just a good old American youngster looking for the right parents and thankfully finding them. My grandparents are still alive. I call my granddad Dad and my grandmother Mom. They like it and so do I. Sometimes I wonder if they suspect I may have been behind the deaths of their grown children. But they never show it, so for now everything is cool.

How sweet it is. America - what a country!

OllieN...@aol.com

Oct 29, 2021, 8:18:59 PM10/29/21
They set you up. YOu were the son they always wanted. But your parents were in the way. You are a patsy.

Thomas Joseph

Oct 31, 2021, 8:35:33 PM10/31/21

> They set you up. YOu were the son they always wanted. But your parents were in the way. You are a patsy.

Always was, always will be a POP - (patsy on purpose).