I want to matter

OllieN...@aol.com

Aug 20, 2016, 8:45:49 PM8/20/16
I am dying my skin black.

jewe...@gmail.com

Aug 20, 2016, 10:40:43 PM8/20/16
You're dying alright

spacebu...@gmail.com

Aug 21, 2016, 10:16:55 PM8/21/16
Everybodys holding up signs saying they matter, its pretty sad. Nobody matters.

OllieN...@aol.com

Aug 22, 2016, 7:16:18 AM8/22/16
On Sunday, August 21, 2016 at 10:16:55 PM UTC-4, spacebu...@gmail.com wrote:
> Everybodys holding up signs saying they matter, its pretty sad. Nobody matters.

Fecal matters.

spacebu...@gmail.com

Aug 22, 2016, 8:08:48 AM8/22/16
like u...

jazee...@gmail.com

Aug 22, 2016, 5:38:25 PM8/22/16
On Sunday, August 21, 2016 at 10:16:55 PM UTC-4, spacebu...@gmail.com wrote:
> Everybodys holding up signs saying they matter, its pretty sad. Nobody matters.

It's beautiful the way it's working out. Everyone has their own soap box and a microphone. Everyone gets to speak but no one is listening. The screen people have arrived. The ear bud people are taking over. Everyone is so plugged in they can't hear what's coming, like a big bus around the corner at high speed, or even slow speed as big as they are - and kaboom, there he goes, flattened like a pancake, the cellphone still in his hand, it's screen intact, it's last image that of a photo taken of his own face just as the bus hits and crushes his torso into eternity.

TJ

TJ

Rupert Pupkin

Aug 22, 2016, 11:54:11 PM8/22/16
just wait till virtual reality helmets replace ear buds

OllieN...@aol.com

Aug 23, 2016, 9:48:37 AM8/23/16
Except for porn I am off the grid

jazee...@gmail.com

Sep 3, 2016, 4:53:05 PM9/3/16
I think it's already here, everyone walking around in a vacuum, proving my belief that people really want to be alone, all of them, even if they won't admit it. They want to be alone with company only when they want or need it, and the mighty screen let's them do that, which is why you see them walking the streets with their faces glued to the screen. The screen people are a scream.

TJ

jazee...@gmail.com

Sep 3, 2016, 4:55:53 PM9/3/16
No TV, can't even use the DVD, don't care much, can't get it good and hard anyway, just a release now and then, no more marathon sessions, gotta use my imagination now, not as good as it used to be. I think I need to reboot, maybe just get a whiff of ass/pussy once a year to keep the batteries humming. I used to tell people that: "I have real sex once a year or so to remind myself what I'm jerking off to."

TJ

jewe...@gmail.com

Sep 4, 2016, 2:21:22 AM9/4/16
We are matter

jazee...@gmail.com

Sep 4, 2016, 3:55:17 PM9/4/16
On Sunday, September 4, 2016 at 2:21:22 AM UTC-4, jewe...@gmail.com wrote:

> We are matter

What's the matter, Jeff, are things beginning to matter too much for you? I know the feeling. I care. I'm a sensitive guy. Too sensitive to be living in a world full of zombified idiots walking around with their faces glued to the screens. I care, man - I care. That's what matters to me.
TJ

OllieN...@aol.com

Sep 4, 2016, 5:38:02 PM9/4/16
Everything matters and nothing matters. Anti matter. Dark matter. The Beaver. I cant go on....

jazee...@gmail.com

Sep 6, 2016, 3:31:24 PM9/6/16
On Sunday, September 4, 2016 at 5:38:02 PM UTC-4, OllieN...@aol.com wrote:

> Everything matters and nothing matters. Anti matter. Dark matter. The Beaver. I cant go on....

It's ok Ollie - cool down, go slow, take it easy - 'cause nothing really matters, man.

TJ

Rupert Pupkin

Sep 6, 2016, 6:01:58 PM9/6/16
I wanna be a Full Stack Web Developer with a Nanodegree at Udacity you get it!? https://www.udacity.com/course/full-stack-web-developer-nanodegree--nd004

jazee...@gmail.com

Sep 8, 2016, 4:33:33 PM9/8/16
Glad to know you have an idea of what you want to be when you grow up. I still don't know what I want to be when I grow up. I've got some ideas though. Watch out world, here I come!

TJ

I can't do what ten people tell me to Do

Sep 8, 2016, 9:07:54 PM9/8/16
On Saturday, August 20, 2016 at 5:45:49 PM UTC-7, OllieN...@aol.com wrote:
> I am dying my skin black.

muh baby daddy wanna know

jazee...@gmail.com

Sep 11, 2016, 5:34:36 PM9/11/16
Do you have a facebook page, Bozo - I can't believe you still post to a newsgroup, you're so twitter-facebook-esque.

TJ

OllieN...@aol.com

Sep 11, 2016, 11:02:35 PM9/11/16
He is Pre next big thing but he isn't letting us in on it.