Down with all statues!

Thomas Joseph

Jun 13, 2021, 12:37:01 PM6/13/21
I dreamed last night that I was standing next to a statue of my penis. It was gently weeping. So was I. Together our tears fell to the ground like water to plant the seeds, and up popped a living penis.

“Are you a genie?”, I asked the statue.

“I am not a genie", the statue replied, "but the genies don't fuck with me."

“But our tear drops, the penis popping up, right out of the ground - that was a miracle, wasn't it? Didn’t you have something to do with it?”

“I am not a miracle worker”, the statue said, “but a lot of miracle type stuff happens when I’m around.”

Then the statue disappeared and the newly sprouted penis stood before me proudly beaming. Glowing. Like Mr. Peanut without clothes. A proud strut to my penis.

“Well Master”, my penis said, “are you ready?”

“Let’s do it”, I said, the boner bending low like an athlete readying for a standing high jump. The it took one giant leap for mankind and attached itself to my groin. I was nude and there were people around. The biggest hard on of my life. A college girl and her friends were staring and giggling.

“Look at that stupid dick”, their leader laughed, “it’s like triple normal size. Looks like it's ready to cream its jeans. I’ll bet that dude is just dying to suck our tits and smell our ass cheeks.” Then, turning to me she said, “Isn’t that right, asshole?”

“Yes, yes”, I blathered anxiously, “that’s right, Mistress.”

She approached with her giggling girlfriends following. “Let’s make that big bone cry”, she said.

Then I woke up. I looked down. I had a boner. First time in 15 years. I’m talking full size, no half measures. Then I woke up again. This time for real. I looked down hoping for a repeat performance but this was the real deal. The flaccid flap fluttered with futile frustration, sputtering like an old car trying to start up. Then it croaked. For good.

Judith Latham

Jun 13, 2021, 3:48:57 PM6/13/21
I saw something once where it was suggested that you dip your middle
finger in hot sauce and then stick that finger up your ass. Supposedly
that will give you a boner for the ages.

OllieN...@aol.com

Jun 13, 2021, 8:55:04 PM6/13/21
I am sure there were fine people on both sides of your dick.

Thomas Joseph

Jun 14, 2021, 3:03:09 PM6/14/21

> I saw something once where it was suggested that you dip your middle
> finger in hot sauce and then stick that finger up your ass. Supposedly
> that will give you a boner for the ages.

You saw something once? You read it somewhere? Heard it on TV? If it were true you would remember where you heard it because I know the topic is of great importance to you, being Jewish and all. You yourself are not a man and could not care less about men's problems with erectile disfunction. But indirectly you are concerned because one day you might meet an older attractive man you want to fuck. When you find out he can't get it up you're going to be very disappointed, perhaps even murderously angry. On the basis of that truth, I know if you heard about any actual remedies for sagging schlong sadness you would have stored them immediately to your memory banks. On that basis alone I know you are kidding. Too bad, I am ready to try anything including the hot pepper trick. Not only to restore my bone to it's former prideful place in history but also to open up my asshole to for complete bowel evacuation, something I am missing dearly along with the once proud bone.

Thomas Joseph

Jun 14, 2021, 3:04:40 PM6/14/21

> I am sure there were fine people on both sides of your dick.

I have a marred couple living beneath my dick - Joe and Cindy Ball. They live within my sack. My Ball-sack. Please don't mess with them, they're good peoples.

OllieN...@aol.com

Jun 14, 2021, 5:35:53 PM6/14/21
On Monday, June 14, 2021 at 3:04:40 PM UTC-4, jazee...@gmail.com wrote:
> > I am sure there were fine people on both sides of your dick.
> I have a marred couple living beneath my dick - Joe and Cindy Ball. They live within my sack. My Ball-sack. Please don't mess with them, they're good peoples.

The Ballsacks. I knew them. They were originally cast to play Ethel and Fred in I love Lucy. Desi Arnaz insisted Harry shave for the part and he refused.

Thomas Joseph

Jun 14, 2021, 11:59:53 PM6/14/21

> The Ballsacks. I knew them. They were originally cast to play Ethel and Fred in I love Lucy. Desi Arnaz insisted Harry shave for the part and he refused.

Harry was known affectionately to friends as Harry the Hair because he was hairy all over his body with his nut sack taking down the gold ribbon. Have you noticed that facial and head hair must be cut every not and then. Not so with the ballsack. At least with most guys. But Harry was different. His ballsack hair kept growing to the point where it could be seen hanging out of the cuffs of his pants. One time he tripped on it and got hurt pretty bad. He started cutting his ballsack hair at that point. Just trimming, not shaving. He was adamant about it.

He would say:

My ballsack hair means a lot to me
But not enough to save it
I trim it down every now and then
But I'll be damned if ever I would shave it

OllieN...@aol.com

Jun 15, 2021, 1:04:19 AM6/15/21
Todays men shave their junk. If a woman told you to shave it would you? Better yet would you let a woman shave it? I got a man beaver.

Thomas Joseph

Jun 15, 2021, 7:11:20 PM6/15/21

> Todays men shave their junk. If a woman told you to shave it would you? Better yet would you let a woman shave it? I got a man beaver.

It's hard to believe there’s a guy out there who hasn’t shaved their junk at some point in their life. I did it more than once. It accentuates the cock. Good for narcissists. The base of the dick plus the sack, smooth and clean. But within days it starts to itch and it’s brutal. I don’t blame any woman for not shaving their pubes. A good trim will do. I am not a lover of the bush. I lived with a girl in L.A. - on again, off again - one of the few good looking types I felt comfortable around. I ate her cunt from time to time. I was not in love with it except for the aroma. I loved the aroma of her ass cheeks as well. One day in my early 20s I told her I’d suck her cunt every day if she shaved it, plus her asshole. The next day when she removed her panties everything was bald. Much better without the bush.

But I was never a true lover of pussy sucking. It wasn't long before I began reneging on my promise. She had shaved her junk - just for me. Or so she wanted me to feel. But the truth is it didn't count because she did it without confirmation. When a deal is made with promises attached you don’t just go out and do something then tell the other person they now owe you for it. No, first you ask, “Are you sure you want to do this?”, going deeper into it, like going over a contract, making sure everything is in order and understood by both parties. She felt she had shaved her cunt for me - but she did it without final confirmation. That doesn’t count.

True story. One day at her apartment she was sprawled naked on a chair with her legs slightly apart and me on my knees lapping at her cunt when the door opened and a girlfriend of hers from down the hall walked in and as I looked up to see who it was my girlfriend pointed down to her cunt and said with a smirk, “Down on it!" The dutiful slave. In front of another girl. I wasn't expecting it. I enjoyed the humiliation of it.

OllieN...@aol.com

Jun 15, 2021, 11:32:53 PM6/15/21
The sex drive is strong in the young men. But it must be harnessed. She was breaking you. Getting you ready for the saddle. But you broke loose. To run free like a real man.

Thomas Joseph

Jun 16, 2021, 1:06:18 AM6/16/21

> The sex drive is strong in the young men. But it must be harnessed. She was breaking you. Getting you ready for the saddle. But you broke loose. To run free like a real man.

I was hoping it would go further with her bringing the other girl into it. That happened with her one time when she had a young black girl over for some lesbian sex. She claimed to be part lezzie. Whatever. We were in bed with the Black girl. I started feeling around. She got pissed. She did not like sharing. She was funny that way. Oddly jealous. Yes, I broke free - to be alone with porn. I knew lots of pussy whipped guys in my time, a really sickening sight. But I can understand it. To me there is a certain excitement to being a woman's servant - if she's good looking enough to back up her commands.

OllieN...@aol.com

Jun 16, 2021, 5:12:17 PM6/16/21
On Wednesday, June 16, 2021 at 1:06:18 AM UTC-4, jazee...@gmail.com wrote:
> > The sex drive is strong in the young men. But it must be harnessed. She was breaking you. Getting you ready for the saddle. But you broke loose. To run free like a real man.
> I was hoping it would go further with her bringing the other girl into it. That happened with her one time when she had a young black girl over for some lesbian sex. She claimed to be part lezzie. Whatever. We were in bed with the Black girl. I started feeling around. She got pissed. She did not like sharing. She was funny that way. Oddly jealous. Yes, I broke free - to be alone with porn. I knew lots of pussy whipped guys in my time, a really sickening sight. But I can understand it. To me there is a certain excitement to being a woman's servant - if she's good looking enough to back up her commands.

I had a chance to do some kinky shit once and did not do it. I was being a gentleman I guess. One more regret. I have quite a few. Some of my biggest regrets are over things I did thinking if I did not do them I would regret it.

Thomas Joseph

Jun 17, 2021, 12:11:33 AM6/17/21

> I had a chance to do some kinky shit once and did not do it. I was being a gentleman I guess. One more regret. I have quite a few. Some of my biggest regrets are over things I did thinking if I did not do them I would regret it.

Wow, what a conflicted brain. Beautiful. I am serious when I say I have few if any regrets. If I have any they are good ones, like maybe I should have treated some people better or gotten to know certain older relatives later in life as an adult. But I have few outstanding regrets. I never set my sights too high anyway, so to all of sudden start regretting shit would be kind of phony on my part.

Your comment about things you did thinking if you didn't do them you might regret it reminds me of walking down the street and seeing a lone sock in the gutter and giving it a good kick (no hands) to see if there's anything in it. Maybe a big wad of money or sellable dope. Imagine passing a sock in the gutter and not kicking it to see if there's anything in it. Then a few days later you read a news report about a guy finding a large amount of money in a sock on that very same road. You would regret it, wouldn't you? Yes. And that's why even knowing there's nothing in it you've got to give it a kick.

OllieN...@aol.com

Jun 17, 2021, 4:42:20 PM6/17/21
What is bigger? Regretting what you did or what you did not do?

Thomas Joseph

Jun 17, 2021, 10:05:01 PM6/17/21

> What is bigger? Regretting what you did or what you did not do?

I can regret what I've already done and at the same time tell myself that's the way it is, it's over, nothing I can do about it. Regretting what you did not do has a greedy feel to it. "I should have done this, I should have done that." This is usually heard from people who consider themselves failures which means even if things had gone their way in retrospect they probably would have fucked that up too. So in general my feeling about regrets is they are for losers. I regret not having said this earlier. Sorry.

OllieN...@aol.com

Jun 18, 2021, 4:39:13 PM6/18/21
On Thursday, June 17, 2021 at 10:05:01 PM UTC-4, jazee...@gmail.com wrote:
> > What is bigger? Regretting what you did or what you did not do?
> I can regret what I've already done and at the same time tell myself that's the way it is, it's over, nothing I can do about it. Regretting what you did not do has a greedy feel to it. "I should have done this, I should have done that." This is usually heard from people who consider themselves failures which means even if things had gone their way in retrospect they probably would have fucked that up too. So in general my feeling about regrets is they are for losers. I regret not having said this earlier. Sorry.

From what I am seeing of the winners I would rather be a loser.

Thomas Joseph

Jun 18, 2021, 9:51:47 PM6/18/21

> From what I am seeing of the winners I would rather be a loser.

It is just as hard to be a top loser as a top winner. Both ends of the ladder are hard to get to with the middle all crowded up with non contenders. I have been on that ladder. I almost got to the top once. I was close, very close. But the closer I got the harder it became. So I decided to try the loser's on the low end of the ladder. I never got there. Too tough. Too exhausting. I am writing this from somewhere in the middle of a ladder I want off of now. But I'm too high up to jump. I'm looking for a place to settle in but it's not easy with people crawling all over me in both directions. Yes, from my own experiences I can guarantee it's just as hard to be a top loser than a top winner. Even the middle is rough. Off the ladder completely is best. I should have considered that when I was lower to the ground. But I was greedy. I wanted to go up. And I did. But not far enough. I was never at the top and cannot verify claims I've heard that it's even tougher for the top dog than anyone. When you reach the top of the mountain you become part of the mountain. In that same way the top dog on the ladder becomes part of the ladder itself and there is no way off. Not ever.

OllieN...@aol.com

Jun 19, 2021, 2:03:11 AM6/19/21
On Friday, June 18, 2021 at 9:51:47 PM UTC-4, jazee...@gmail.com wrote:
> > From what I am seeing of the winners I would rather be a loser.
> It is just as hard to be a top loser as a top winner. Both ends of the ladder are hard to get to with the middle all crowded up with non contenders. I have been on that ladder. I almost got to the top once. I was close, very close. But the closer I got the harder it became. So I decided to try the loser's on the low end of the ladder. I never got there. Too tough. Too exhausting. I am writing this from somewhere in the middle of a ladder I want off of now. But I'm too high up to jump. I'm looking for a place to settle in but it's not easy with people crawling all over me in both directions. Yes, from my own experiences I can guarantee it's just as hard to be a top loser than a top winner. Even the middle is rough. Off the ladder completely is best. I should have considered that when I was lower to the ground. But I was greedy. I wanted to go up. And I did. But not far enough. I was never at the top and cannot verify claims I've heard that it's even tougher for the top dog than anyone. When you reach the top of the mountain you become part of the mountain. In that same way the top dog on the ladder becomes part of the ladder itself and there is no way off. Not ever.

I skipped the ladder and looked for the elevator. It was out of order.

Thomas Joseph

Jun 20, 2021, 2:23:08 PM6/20/21

> I skipped the ladder and looked for the elevator. It was out of order.

Hey, that's my line. No, not really. If there were an elevator it would be so crowded it couldn't take off in any direction. Stuck. Can't get any more out of order than that except for plummeting to earth from 100 stories up. You don't hear too often about elevator accidents. Must be rare. But decades ago I was in the habit of cutting odd or funny short articles from the newspaper and making an album of them. One story was about a gold or silver mine elevator that went down in Africa someplace. It was hilarious with a very geometric delivery. There were 12 mean aboard. The elevator was 12 feet high and wide. It was in a shaft 1.2 miles deep. When it went down and landed below all 12 men were reduced to pulp and the elevator's 12 feet in all directions was reduced to 12 inches.

OllieN...@aol.com

Jun 20, 2021, 4:25:25 PM6/20/21
On Sunday, June 20, 2021 at 2:23:08 PM UTC-4, jazee...@gmail.com wrote:
> > I skipped the ladder and looked for the elevator. It was out of order.
> Hey, that's my line. No, not really. If there were an elevator it would be so crowded it couldn't take off in any direction. Stuck. Can't get any more out of order than that except for plummeting to earth from 100 stories up. You don't hear too often about elevator accidents. Must be rare. But decades ago I was in the habit of cutting odd or funny short articles from the newspaper and making an album of them. One story was about a gold or silver mine elevator that went down in Africa someplace. It was hilarious with a very geometric delivery. There were 12 mean aboard. The elevator was 12 feet high and wide. It was in a shaft 1.2 miles deep. When it went down and landed below all 12 men were reduced to pulp and the elevator's 12 feet in all directions was reduced to 12 inches.

Modern elevators in buildings have a braking mechanism in case of free fall. They are taking the fun out of life by preventing death.

Thomas Joseph

Jun 21, 2021, 8:00:27 PM6/21/21

> Modern elevators in buildings have a braking mechanism in case of free fall. They are taking the fun out of life by preventing death.

Even as a kid I don't remember ever reading about a fatal elevator crash. I'm sure it's happened but I think it's rare. I'll bet if the elevator were open where everyone aboard could see its workings, the cables, the wires, the connections, etc., they'd have their eyes glued to it the whole way up or down. Yes it's amazing how we can get into a box taking us up 100 stories and we never even think about it. Well, do think about it, sometimes. I don't dwell on it though. But if it were an open elevator I'll bet I'd have my eyes peeled on this and that the whole way. "That cable looks a little frayed", or, "Is that wire totally connected?", are only a few questions to ask on the way up or down on the elevator of life.

OllieN...@aol.com

Jun 21, 2021, 11:52:57 PM6/21/21
On Monday, June 21, 2021 at 8:00:27 PM UTC-4, jazee...@gmail.com wrote:
> > Modern elevators in buildings have a braking mechanism in case of free fall. They are taking the fun out of life by preventing death.
> Even as a kid I don't remember ever reading about a fatal elevator crash. I'm sure it's happened but I think it's rare. I'll bet if the elevator were open where everyone aboard could see its workings, the cables, the wires, the connections, etc., they'd have their eyes glued to it the whole way up or down. Yes it's amazing how we can get into a box taking us up 100 stories and we never even think about it. Well, do think about it, sometimes. I don't dwell on it though. But if it were an open elevator I'll bet I'd have my eyes peeled on this and that the whole way. "That cable looks a little frayed", or, "Is that wire totally connected?", are only a few questions to ask on the way up or down on the elevator of life.

The elevator of life or the stairway to heaven or the road to hell. You are in control. You pick the floor. You go as far as you want. But watch out that sign post up ahead....

Thomas Joseph

Jun 22, 2021, 9:11:56 PM6/22/21
=
> The elevator of life or the stairway to heaven or the road to hell. You are in control. You pick the floor. You go as far as you want. But watch out that sign post up ahead....

As small as the slit is at the end of the down escalator do you ever think about getting the edge of your shoe caught in it and being sucked into the unseen subterranean escalator vortex? I don't care much for cartoons on TV. I don't like the artwork for Family Guy or whatever it's called. I don't like the way they make the main character's face inflexible, bent to one side - it bugs me. But I saw one scene that made me laugh. He was bumping into things and hurting himself on one thing after another till he yelled in frustration, "God, I wish I didn't have any bones", and the next thing you know he is a blob. Same face, same head, but just a lump of boneless flesh for a body. He is with his family going down an excavator and gets blob-sucked into the tiny slot with his family yanking him out just in time. That was pretty funny.

OllieN...@aol.com

Jun 23, 2021, 1:38:34 AM6/23/21
I read about a kid getting torn apart by an escalator. He got caught in the handrail I think. It haunts me every time I see one.

Thomas Joseph

Jun 23, 2021, 5:37:36 PM6/23/21

> I read about a kid getting torn apart by an escalator. He got caught in the handrail I think. It haunts me every time I see one.

Wow. Torn apart. You mean to death? I'd love to read about that one. Of course there are degrees of torn apart. Was it James Dean style? I need to know. Never thought about the handrail. Probably some heavy duty suing going on after that incident. I'm going to google 'kid caught in escalator handrail' and see what comes up.

Wow, more than one came up. One was about a kid whose hand was caught in the rail. Then there was one with a video about a kid whose head was caught in one. The video was taken from too far away to catch exactly how it happened. I'm trying to imagine how a fucking head can get caught in an escalator handrail. I am planning on going to the mall - which I hate - sometime this week or next. I will closely examine the rails at that time to get some idea of just how a head could fit in. Interesting, funny, obviously possible, and just as obviously in this day and age of the ever present video smartphone possibly contrived and acted out. Isn't it funny how the tape recorder has never been accepted as proof in the courtroom yet the video tape is. A video tape can just as easily be doctored as an audio version. Maybe even easier having more to work with.

Triple E - "Emulsification Escalator Execution."

OllieN...@aol.com

Jun 23, 2021, 6:04:18 PM6/23/21
I am sure there is a disclaimer on the escalator about children and hand rails. Enough to where it is not the escalator companies fault. I got a similar warning on my gun. Not responsible for anyone in the way of my bullets.

Thomas Joseph

Jun 24, 2021, 2:39:32 PM6/24/21

> I am sure there is a disclaimer on the escalator about children and hand rails. Enough to where it is not the escalator companies fault. I got a similar warning on my gun. Not responsible for anyone in the way of my bullets.

How about a bullet that zips around at dizzying speed and never stops till it finds it's intended target whose DNA is implanted into the bullet. No matter where he goes or where he hides the bullet just keeps coming. "This one has your name on it my friend."

OllieN...@aol.com

Jun 24, 2021, 4:51:25 PM6/24/21
On Thursday, June 24, 2021 at 2:39:32 PM UTC-4, jazee...@gmail.com wrote:
> > I am sure there is a disclaimer on the escalator about children and hand rails. Enough to where it is not the escalator companies fault. I got a similar warning on my gun. Not responsible for anyone in the way of my bullets.
> How about a bullet that zips around at dizzying speed and never stops till it finds it's intended target whose DNA is implanted into the bullet. No matter where he goes or where he hides the bullet just keeps coming. "This one has your name on it my friend."

I bet they exist. Like the one that just got McAfee.

Thomas Joseph

Jun 25, 2021, 9:15:40 PM6/25/21

> I bet they exist. Like the one that just got McAfee.

I had to google McAfee, never heard of the guy. I'll read more about him later. Then maybe I won't. I don't know. I just don't know. I bought a newspaper today. The Friday New York Times. Thick. I'm thinking I'll get a decent mag out of it. I got maybe 4 articles and that's it, none of them outstanding. It's all about gender, race, and other trending shit. I used to do pretty well wading through the crap to get what I wanted. Not so anymore. Anyway, what I get in the paper in the way of what we call the news is usually a day or two late. I like it that way. There are times I'd prefer faster reporting. But overall, if I had to take too fast or too slow I'll go with too slow.

My future will be the past I never lived

OllieN...@aol.com

Jun 26, 2021, 12:28:49 PM6/26/21
If anyone is giving a shit about blacks at this point they must be insane.

Thomas Joseph

Jun 26, 2021, 2:49:42 PM6/26/21

> If anyone is giving a shit about blacks at this point they must be insane.

I don't know anything about McAfee, had to google him again - saw a picture of his black wife. Somehow she'll work herself into the mystery, say John was killed only because he was married to her, that it was really just one more secret attack on Black people. "They couldn't get to John, so they decided to get to me instead", she says. Now we can add McAfee to the Coming Over the Hill song.

OllieN...@aol.com

Jun 26, 2021, 8:02:32 PM6/26/21
On Saturday, June 26, 2021 at 2:49:42 PM UTC-4, jazee...@gmail.com wrote:
> > If anyone is giving a shit about blacks at this point they must be insane.
> I don't know anything about McAfee, had to google him again - saw a picture of his black wife. Somehow she'll work herself into the mystery, say John was killed only because he was married to her, that it was really just one more secret attack on Black people. "They couldn't get to John, so they decided to get to me instead", she says. Now we can add McAfee to the Coming Over the Hill song.

I saw a picture of her. She looks like a real black too. Straight out of the cotton fields. Not a high cheekbone Ethiopian but a big lipped equatorial jungle squatter.

Thomas Joseph

Jun 27, 2021, 8:08:05 PM6/27/21

> I saw a picture of her. She looks like a real black too. Straight out of the cotton fields. Not a high cheekbone Ethiopian but a big lipped equatorial jungle squatter.

LOL. Yes, there is less white in her, at least on the surface. She may have brothers and sisters who look different.

How about this one? Saw in in yesterday's paper. Took up half a page, a lot of print for a nothing story. A picture of a white woman. She was smiling, but not the out loud type. More of a smirk. Turns out her son was tazed by a cop down in Florida after he refused to obey the cop's commands. She was not there. No videos. Only her word. Turns out the kid is half black. So now she already has an attorney and is suing on the basis of official profiling. She is now an official member of the victim parade thanks to her half black son. Funny how it works sometimes. Imagine women having half-black kids on purpose so if the kid does anything wrong in the future and gets hassled or arrested for it they've got a good excuse to sue.

OllieN...@aol.com

Jun 28, 2021, 1:41:26 AM6/28/21
So he was a mulatto. I want Mulatto added to LGBQT... they have suffered enough. Well half of them has.

Thomas Joseph

Jun 28, 2021, 5:13:27 PM6/28/21

> So he was a mulatto. I want Mulatto added to LGBQT... they have suffered enough. Well half of them has.

I have seen a variety of additions to LGBQT. It becomes too much. So for now when I see it it's usually LGBTQ+. The + mark represents a wide open space ready to incorporate more and more oppressed people into the ranks. I don't think the white woman with the half Black kid story has legs. But you never know what the media is capable of doing when it puts it's mind to it. How about when somebody on the oppression list is hurt by a cop or other aggressor and they can't wait for it to hit the front page only to have some big block buster tragedy/disaster go down, like the building in Miami Beach. I'll bet it pisses them off. Kind of like a famous celeb dying and getting upstaged by another even more famous one dying on the same day.

OllieN...@aol.com

Jul 2, 2021, 11:01:45 AM7/2/21
On Monday, June 28, 2021 at 5:13:27 PM UTC-4, jazee...@gmail.com wrote:
> > So he was a mulatto. I want Mulatto added to LGBQT... they have suffered enough. Well half of them has.
> I have seen a variety of additions to LGBQT. It becomes too much. So for now when I see it it's usually LGBTQ+. The + mark represents a wide open space ready to incorporate more and more oppressed people into the ranks. I don't think the white woman with the half Black kid story has legs. But you never know what the media is capable of doing when it puts it's mind to it. How about when somebody on the oppression list is hurt by a cop or other aggressor and they can't wait for it to hit the front page only to have some big block buster tragedy/disaster go down, like the building in Miami Beach. I'll bet it pisses them off. Kind of like a famous celeb dying and getting upstaged by another even more famous one dying on the same day.

Only person left out is white straight males. But how straight is anyone at any time? Seems even the most macho guy will go for butt sex if put in prison long enough. Do white prisoners that have gone to butthole love as a last ditch effort to get off part of the lgbaqt+?

Thomas Joseph

Jul 2, 2021, 1:07:00 PM7/2/21

Thomas Joseph

Jul 2, 2021, 1:11:58 PM7/2/21

> Only person left out is white straight males. But how straight is anyone at any time? Seems even the most macho guy will go for butt sex if put in prison long enough. Do white prisoners that have gone to butthole love as a last ditch effort to get off part of the lgbaqt+?

Love the + at the end of LGBTQ as if the group itself is sick of more people hopping aboard the gravy train. I will admit it's probably asking too much to list each new addition by name. But right after LGBTQ+ (TM), there could be a list of everything included in the plus division, such as for instance prisoners who have either butt sex forced on them or were forced to resort to it to escape other even more brutal demands from the alpha cons.

Thomas Joseph

Jul 2, 2021, 1:20:07 PM7/2/21
This may be hard to believe but in the reform school it was very common to see all guys in the shower staring at the more feminine cheeks in the room. I did some staring myself. I was 14. I had not yet screwed a broad but had played around with a few. These were my formative years. Anyway, I was sexually into females. When I jerked off I looked at their pictures. But after a while in that reform school I found myself staring at a few asses - not to fuck them, just going for the look - as there were some guys in there who it was obvious would turn out to be transvestites or outright transgenders later in life, they had feminine bodies, you know, the type that is born that way. I found myself looking at these asses and at night when I'd jerk off that is what I would imagine. When I finally got out of that reform school and jerked off in the sublime privacy of my own room I found myself still envisioning the young feminine looking asses. It was funny. It took about 2 weeks or so before I "adapted back" to the "real me". So from that tiny slice of my life I am able to see how guys in stir can go that way, especially at a young age. But as for anal fucking, giving or receiving, I am not now and never have been into it. If it would help dislodge my overly tight sphincter muscles so I can finally take a good shit, ok, I might give it a try.

OllieN...@aol.com

Jul 11, 2021, 12:30:26 AM7/11/21
On Friday, July 2, 2021 at 1:20:07 PM UTC-4, jazee...@gmail.com wrote:
> This may be hard to believe but in the reform school it was very common to see all guys in the shower staring at the more feminine cheeks in the room. I did some staring myself. I was 14. I had not yet screwed a broad but had played around with a few. These were my formative years. Anyway, I was sexually into females. When I jerked off I looked at their pictures. But after a while in that reform school I found myself staring at a few asses - not to fuck them, just going for the look - as there were some guys in there who it was obvious would turn out to be transvestites or outright transgenders later in life, they had feminine bodies, you know, the type that is born that way. I found myself looking at these asses and at night when I'd jerk off that is what I would imagine. When I finally got out of that reform school and jerked off in the sublime privacy of my own room I found myself still envisioning the young feminine looking asses. It was funny. It took about 2 weeks or so before I "adapted back" to the "real me". So from that tiny slice of my life I am able to see how guys in stir can go that way, especially at a young age. But as for anal fucking, giving or receiving, I am not now and never have been into it. If it would help dislodge my overly tight sphincter muscles so I can finally take a good shit, ok, I might give it a try.

A man will do what needs to be done to meet his needs.

Judith Latham

Jul 11, 2021, 10:28:00 AM7/11/21
Some of the best years of my life were spent at Valley State Prison in
California. The shower was where the best action could be found. There
was nothing strange about it then, and I would do it again on this side
of the wall. The Bible doesn't mention lesbianism.

OllieN...@aol.com

Jul 11, 2021, 11:02:48 AM7/11/21
Thats because God is a guy.

Thomas Joseph

Jul 11, 2021, 4:29:58 PM7/11/21

> A man will do what needs to be done to meet his needs.

Especially those needs that at their peak are also luxuries. We need to shit, but oh what a joy it can be (as everyone knows). But not my turds. They don't roll out. They just sort of sag out, like the disgusting drippings you see coming from the nozzle of a soft ice-cream machine. I have to dig deep to clean it out. And I do. I use baby wipes for this purpose. They say not to flush them. But I do. Every time I flush them I feel further resentment toward the doctors I have already seen. I picture the building's management taking me to court for clogging up the pipes. What a great opportunity this would be for me to cut loose on the doctors. Before no one would listen, but now that the case is in the news suddenly my voice carries some weight, even with the Judge telling me every so often to please just answer the lawyer's question. But word will get out in that courtroom. The doctors will be exposed. I will become famous, but not quite famous enough to live in total luxury. I will need a little more money for that. So I will start a foundation so the voices of others with my affliction can at last be heard. Thanks for letting me talk about my ass problems.

Thomas Joseph

Jul 11, 2021, 4:34:04 PM7/11/21

> > Some of the best years of my life were spent at Valley State Prison in
> > California. The shower was where the best action could be found. There
> > was nothing strange about it then, and I would do it again on this side
> > of the wall. The Bible doesn't mention lesbianism.

> Thats because God is a guy.

I don't care if God is a guy or a gal, I believe if enough of us get together we can take him out once and for all. It won't take near as much manpower as most think. It takes guts more than anything - guts to make the first move, to take that first step. Are you with me on this? Believe me, I have nothing against God, he's never messed with me directly - not that I know of. But he has done some of my friends dirty. Lots of people want him out of there yet no one has the guts to make the first move. Well, I've got the guts. I am ready. I will lead the charge. Ok, here we go: "First unit, move out. Good. Now the second unit. Keep it moving, keep it moving - I'm right behind you."

OllieN...@aol.com

Jul 11, 2021, 7:05:36 PM7/11/21
Casualties will be heavy. Wave after wave will need to attack. Jack Palance style.

Thomas Joseph

Jul 12, 2021, 5:14:40 PM7/12/21
Me and those lucky enough to be my friends will be the only ones spared. Everyone else will be sacrificed to make the world a living paradise for our gang. Oh what a blast it will be. Then over time fallouts and disputes among us will arise and a new purging will be needed somewhere down the road. I will be in charge. And of course as always I will be fair.

The World is Ours!

OllieN...@aol.com

Jul 12, 2021, 11:53:11 PM7/12/21
I know the world is not fair but it has been fair enough for me. One of my biggest concerns is cloudy pool water. And eating TOO much. Yes it is not fair but I can't complain. Well I do have a few complaints. Can you handle them?

Thomas Joseph

Jul 13, 2021, 4:44:37 PM7/13/21

> I know the world is not fair but it has been fair enough for me. One of my biggest concerns is cloudy pool water. And eating TOO much. Yes it is not fair but I can't complain. Well I do have a few complaints. Can you handle them?

Not only can I handle them, I want to hear more of them. Cloudy pool water. Funny. About 3 years ago I tried to get into using the public pool. It was well kept. But as the day progressed the water could be seen changing color and viscosity. The walls of the pool, squeaky clean only hours before, could not be felt by my feet for what they really were - walls of slime. I got sick of going all the time. Not very comfortable, a bit loud at times. Not a bad pool though. As a kid I swam in the quarry which was polluted without a doubt. I may have got sick from it a few times as a kid. At the same I could be alive today because of it.

The Positive Aspects of Pollution...................

OllieN...@aol.com

Jul 14, 2021, 11:19:07 AM7/14/21
One creatures pollution is anothers perfect environment. Open your mind and the body will follow.

Thomas Joseph

Jul 14, 2021, 5:04:17 PM7/14/21

> One creatures pollution is anothers perfect environment. Open your mind and the body will follow.

Shit is the perfect example. I know this from personal experiments, the kind scientists of today would never think of, let along conduct free of charge. I once put a large plate in one corner of the room and a plate of freshly cooked, cooled to room temperature food in another corner. Then for two hours I counted the flies. There were 3 times as many flying around the turd platter. Everything is food, even when it's alive. Surely something is chomping down on you now. Something small and imperceptible. No matter how small one goes there is always something slightly larger waiting to chew you up. But that's what I'd like to be sometimes, the world's smallest living thing - if I have to live at all. I can't get small enough.

I am not joking, I think I told you this before, there were days in L.A. when the smell of pollution in the air was pleasant in a way that is hard to describe. I wanted pure blue skies. I did not like the big brown cloud. But on certain days there was an auto smell in the air that felt oddly, in some way probably indefinable, pleasant and intoxicating. Now some might say, well, the smell of gas can be toxic - people do sniff it to get high. True. I have done the same. I have syphoned gas many times. But it goes beyond that. It is something primordial, not so much as gas smell as one of oil, like something from the tar pits or the oil fields of Oklahoma, something from out long ago past that lives in us still and makes occasional out loud visits in the form of auto exhaust and other brown cloud pollutants related to the deep earth reek of petroleum and other icky early life reeks that attract us even to this day and will always attract us till the day we die.

OllieN...@aol.com

Jul 15, 2021, 5:24:18 AM7/15/21
Smog sunsets were beautiful. me and Greta and the Hogg use to have 3 way sex lying on the beach at sunset. Greta smelled like shit or was that the Hogg?

Thomas Joseph

Jul 15, 2021, 11:13:17 PM7/15/21

> Smog sunsets were beautiful. me and Greta and the Hogg use to have 3 way sex lying on the beach at sunset. Greta smelled like shit or was that the Hogg?

"What's David Hogg doing these days?" I'm going to google that up later. The guy gets way too much air time from us. Maybe the Hogg is gay. We don't know. It doesn't matter, you can bet he's in tight with the LGBTQ+ community. I have nothing against David Hogg personally, but it would be a pleasure to read something interesting about him in the paper, that he's committed suicide or snapped and killed a bunch of people or on a lesser plane is arrested on suspicion of sexual misconduct on the basis of claims of hundreds of women that he took advantage of them, and one of the women is Greta herself. She is using the Hogg to find her way to center stage.

Thomas Joseph

Jul 16, 2021, 4:11:41 PM7/16/21
LOL, I not only google the Hogg I pumped in the exact words, "What is David Hogg doing these days?" A bunch of links came up, all pretty much the same boring story. I am enclosing a link so you can see "David's" picture. Below that two short paragraphs detailing the kid's upbringing. I love the way they mentioned what he suffers from - dyslexia and so forth, adding PTSD to the list due to the school attack. When somebody runs for office the first thing voters want to know is, "How many different things does he suffer from?" If it's not enough he'll never get the nod. I'm telling you Ollie, I look into this kid's eyes, the mean "The Hogg" - deep into his eyes to the core of truth - and I see this kid as President of the United States. If anyone can turn this pig sty around it's "The Hogg."

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/David_Hogg

Before attending Stoneman Douglas High School in Parkland, Florida, Hogg lived in Los Angeles, California.[14] He is the son of Kevin Hogg, a former agent of the Federal Bureau of Investigation.[15][16] His mother is Rebecca Boldrick, born in San Diego County, California[17] and a teacher for Broward County Public Schools in Broward County, Florida.[18]

Hogg chose to attend Stoneman Douglas because it offered television production classes.[19] He is a Teenlink reporter for the Sun Sentinel.[20] He graduated on June 3, 2018.[21][22] Hogg suffers from dyslexia, attention deficit hyperactivity disorder, and post-traumatic stress disorder.[23][24]

OllieN...@aol.com

Jul 16, 2021, 5:23:03 PM7/16/21
Fuck the Hogg. He is a deep state plant. A mole. Put her by the communists. He is infiltrating. Be careful. Be very careful.

Thomas Joseph

Jul 16, 2021, 6:56:28 PM7/16/21

> Fuck the Hogg. He is a deep state plant. A mole. Put her by the communists. He is infiltrating. Be careful. Be very careful.

I have seen photos of the clown, heard him once or twice on tapes that were not very clear. One day when I have time I'll check it out more closely, see if I can't access Mr. Hogg at his finest moment when his mind is clear and his words run true. I look at his pic and I see weakness. I see frailty. Yet he is an icon. He must have something. Something really powerful to outweigh his mediocrity. He must be explored. And I will get around to that. My only fear is that I could become a follower. It is not being a follower of Mr. Hogg that scares me, it is being a follower of anything. But if I have to follow I'm sure I'll pick the right thing - and if Mr. Hogg is it then by God I will follow him to the ends of the earth and may God have mercy on anyone who has anything bad to say about him.

OllieN...@aol.com

Jul 17, 2021, 10:40:16 PM7/17/21
On Friday, July 16, 2021 at 6:56:28 PM UTC-4, jazee...@gmail.com wrote:
> > Fuck the Hogg. He is a deep state plant. A mole. Put her by the communists. He is infiltrating. Be careful. Be very careful.
> I have seen photos of the clown, heard him once or twice on tapes that were not very clear. One day when I have time I'll check it out more closely, see if I can't access Mr. Hogg at his finest moment when his mind is clear and his words run true. I look at his pic and I see weakness. I see frailty. Yet he is an icon. He must have something. Something really powerful to outweigh his mediocrity. He must be explored. And I will get around to that. My only fear is that I could become a follower. It is not being a follower of Mr. Hogg that scares me, it is being a follower of anything. But if I have to follow I'm sure I'll pick the right thing - and if Mr. Hogg is it then by God I will follow him to the ends of the earth and may God have mercy on anyone who has anything bad to say about him.

I am looking for a leader too. I dont think the Hogg is it. I want a David Koresh or a Jim Jones.

Thomas Joseph

Jul 19, 2021, 6:08:01 PM7/19/21

> I am looking for a leader too. I dont think the Hogg is it. I want a David Koresh or a Jim Jones.

The Hogg is in their league. He is being groomed. Right now the organization(s) behind him know he is too young to have developed the charisma necessary to pull in the big crowds. But it's happening. All the social media pics of "The Hogg" are from the past. New ones are rarely if ever shown. "The Hogg" is on ice. He is being groomed. Soon enough he will make people forget that Jim Jones and David Koresh ever existed.

OllieN...@aol.com

Jul 20, 2021, 2:46:28 PM7/20/21
On Monday, July 19, 2021 at 6:08:01 PM UTC-4, jazee...@gmail.com wrote:
> > I am looking for a leader too. I dont think the Hogg is it. I want a David Koresh or a Jim Jones.
> The Hogg is in their league. He is being groomed. Right now the organization(s) behind him know he is too young to have developed the charisma necessary to pull in the big crowds. But it's happening. All the social media pics of "The Hogg" are from the past. New ones are rarely if ever shown. "The Hogg" is on ice. He is being groomed. Soon enough he will make people forget that Jim Jones and David Koresh ever existed.

He is young and has a long way to go unless he is stopped. Who can stop him?

Thomas Joseph

Jul 20, 2021, 7:46:01 PM7/20/21

> He is young and has a long way to go unless he is stopped. Who can stop him?

Hogg Tiers of the World Unite! Hog tie the boy and run him out of town on a rail. Dead.

OllieN...@aol.com

Jul 21, 2021, 2:25:28 PM7/21/21
On Tuesday, July 20, 2021 at 7:46:01 PM UTC-4, jazee...@gmail.com wrote:
> > He is young and has a long way to go unless he is stopped. Who can stop him?
> Hogg Tiers of the World Unite! Hog tie the boy and run him out of town on a rail. Dead.

I am worried the Hogg is losing his grip. No stories on him or Greta. It is quiet. Too quiet.

Thomas Joseph

Jul 21, 2021, 3:12:45 PM7/21/21

> I am worried the Hogg is losing his grip. No stories on him or Greta. It is quiet. Too quiet.

Floyd and COVID knocked them off the front page - out of the news entirely. Just when I was beginning to get really interested in their back stories, their lives in general, not just their politics. I saw big things for them. I was wrong. Again.

OllieN...@aol.com

Jul 21, 2021, 6:47:38 PM7/21/21
On Wednesday, July 21, 2021 at 3:12:45 PM UTC-4, jazee...@gmail.com wrote:
> > I am worried the Hogg is losing his grip. No stories on him or Greta. It is quiet. Too quiet.
> Floyd and COVID knocked them off the front page - out of the news entirely. Just when I was beginning to get really interested in their back stories, their lives in general, not just their politics. I saw big things for them. I was wrong. Again.

AOC is declaring war on the climate. Greta will want in on it. I see a big conflict coming.

Thomas Joseph

Jul 22, 2021, 2:56:02 PM7/22/21

> AOC is declaring war on the climate. Greta will want in on it. I see a big conflict coming.

Ok, I give - what does AOC stand for?

OllieN...@aol.com

Jul 22, 2021, 7:00:22 PM7/22/21
On Thursday, July 22, 2021 at 2:56:02 PM UTC-4, jazee...@gmail.com wrote:
> > AOC is declaring war on the climate. Greta will want in on it. I see a big conflict coming.
> Ok, I give - what does AOC stand for?

Shes a congress woman who is a commie.

Thomas Joseph

Jul 23, 2021, 5:50:57 PM7/23/21

> Shes a congress woman who is a commie.

Oh don't worry, I googled it right away. There was too much info on the bitch, too many differing stories, so I couldn't see which one your post related to. So I just let it go. Anyway, good deal, that's just one more famous person the less I know about them the better.

OllieN...@aol.com

Jul 24, 2021, 12:43:44 PM7/24/21
On Friday, July 23, 2021 at 5:50:57 PM UTC-4, jazee...@gmail.com wrote:
> > Shes a congress woman who is a commie.
> Oh don't worry, I googled it right away. There was too much info on the bitch, too many differing stories, so I couldn't see which one your post related to. So I just let it go. Anyway, good deal, that's just one more famous person the less I know about them the better.

They are a waste of time. I hate politicians. Even the ones I sometimes agree with.

Judith Latham

Jul 24, 2021, 4:09:46 PM7/24/21
AOC is one hot bitch and if I decide to go the lesbian route again, I
will lick that slut like a mother cat. If Nancy Pelosi wants to join in,
I say "The more the merrier". Afterwards we can all get drunk and
discuss what's wrong with the world.

Thomas Joseph

Jul 24, 2021, 5:01:33 PM7/24/21

> They are a waste of time. I hate politicians. Even the ones I sometimes agree with.

I like to think I hate nothing. When it comes to politicians I am no fan. But I find their followers to be more disgusting and loathsome and frightening than the assholes they vote for.

Kill the Voters!

Thomas Joseph

Jul 24, 2021, 5:05:49 PM7/24/21

> > They are a waste of time. I hate politicians. Even the ones I sometimes agree with.
> AOC is one hot bitch and if I decide to go the lesbian route again, I
> will lick that slut like a mother cat. If Nancy Pelosi wants to join in,
> I say "The more the merrier". Afterwards we can all get drunk and
> discuss what's wrong with the world.

There is no such thing as a good looking politician, especially the female variety. Same with cops and other authority figures. But I guess when you weigh 500 pounds pretty much anything looks good, right Judith? I will say this though - there is a certain pride that comes with being morbidly obese. You have to be strong. Nobody can make it to 500 pounds alive unless they are inherently strong. Same with druggies and skid row winos. These are strong people. To be able to endure such lives on a regular basis takes inner strength. More power to them. That goes for you too, Latham.

OllieN...@aol.com

Jul 25, 2021, 3:06:41 PM7/25/21
Strong right up to the time of death.

Thomas Joseph

Jul 25, 2021, 5:17:12 PM7/25/21

> Strong right up to the time of death.

To be strong at time of death is not a good thing. You want to build into getting weak. Strong people suffer more when they die. Stupid bastards.

OllieN...@aol.com

Jul 26, 2021, 4:53:55 PM7/26/21
On Sunday, July 25, 2021 at 5:17:12 PM UTC-4, jazee...@gmail.com wrote:
> > Strong right up to the time of death.
> To be strong at time of death is not a good thing. You want to build into getting weak. Strong people suffer more when they die. Stupid bastards.

The nurse leaned over telling the patient "Don't fight it. Let it take you." The patient replies "I am not fighting it is.

Thomas Joseph

Jul 26, 2021, 8:31:50 PM7/26/21

> The nurse leaned over telling the patient "Don't fight it. Let it take you." The patient replies "I am not fighting it is.

Like Mickey Rooney said in "Quicksand" - "Body takes a lotta killing."

OllieN...@aol.com

Jul 27, 2021, 6:30:11 PM7/27/21
On Monday, July 26, 2021 at 8:31:50 PM UTC-4, jazee...@gmail.com wrote:
> > The nurse leaned over telling the patient "Don't fight it. Let it take you." The patient replies "I am not fighting it is.
> Like Mickey Rooney said in "Quicksand" - "Body takes a lotta killing."

The Roon was underrated. Like he was too short to run with the big boys. But he stands tall in my book.

Thomas Joseph

Jul 27, 2021, 10:52:12 PM7/27/21

> The Roon was underrated. Like he was too short to run with the big boys. But he stands tall in my book.

Da Roon was a whale of an over actor but it was ok because he was a shrimp. He had to stand tall and deliver. And he did. He was an angry man. Violent at heart. But good natured nonetheless. I worked on the same lot as Mick many times, mostly on different projects, but sometimes coming together in our craft. I remember once in the commissary enjoying a cup of coffee when Mick sat down next to me and said, "They just don't understand."

"Understand what?", I said. "Understand who?"

"Me and my art", he said. "They just don't get it."

Mick resented being called an over actor even though he knew he was an over actor. "Can you imagine the press?", he boomed into my face that day, "to be expected to over act, for over acting to be your job, and then to be vilified for it." He was fuming. Then he nudged my knee beneath the table and stared into my eyes and said with a twinkle in his eye, "Sometimes I feel like killing people, know what I mean?"

OllieN...@aol.com

Jul 27, 2021, 11:07:15 PM7/27/21
A great bio about Roon is called "The biggest guy I know" by Billy Barty.

Thomas Joseph

Jul 27, 2021, 11:27:06 PM7/27/21

> A great bio about Roon is called "The biggest guy I know" by Billy Barty.

LOL.

OllieN...@aol.com

Jul 28, 2021, 2:23:28 PM7/28/21
On Tuesday, July 27, 2021 at 11:27:06 PM UTC-4, jazee...@gmail.com wrote:
> > A great bio about Roon is called "The biggest guy I know" by Billy Barty.
> LOL.

LOL that you would LOL!

Thomas Joseph

Jul 29, 2021, 8:52:28 PM7/29/21
OllieN...@aol.com wrote:
jazee...@gmail.com wrote:

> A great bio about Roon is called "The biggest guy I know" by Billy Barty.

> LOL.

> LOL that you would LOL!

I know what you mean. I've been there both ways, same as you I'm sure. Why did he laugh at that? I laughed mainly because you knew Barty's name. I never though Barty was a good midget actor. But then who do you compare him to - the Munchins from the "Wizard of Oz" or something from "Freaks."...? Every Saturday night, real late, like 5am, Peter Gunn comes on. It can get boring but it's easy to take. Barty is a near regular on the show. You know the type - a midget version of "Huggy Bear" - a guy who knows what's going down on the streets and is willing to pass that info along to Gunn for a small fee or sometimes even for gratis. The older I got the easier Barty got to take. When I was a kid I couldn't stand the guy. But yes, that's why I laughed, just because you knew his name - just because ANYBODY would know his name.

OllieN...@aol.com

Jul 30, 2021, 4:07:59 PM7/30/21
I wonder if you would know him. I remember him from a kid show he did. It was awful.

Thomas Joseph

Jul 30, 2021, 6:32:49 PM7/30/21

> I wonder if you would know him. I remember him from a kid show he did. It was awful.

I use google a lot. I enjoy looking stuff up. I'll see an actor on TV and maybe not know his name. But I'll pump in clues, movies and shows he was in, etc., and get his name. Then I'll pump in his name. A list of stuff comes up. I always turn to wikipedia because I like their simple format. They give a brief bio followed by categories such as "early life", "career", and "filmography" and so forth. It is absolutely incredible the number of films and TV work some of these guys have done. I know they're over rated and over paid, but some of them, even lesser known guys, did a lot of work in their careers. I'll look up Barty now. I know he was a semi regular on Peter Gunn. I saw him in other stuff when I was a kid and did not like him. But that was only natural because I was a midget hater even back then.

Thomas Joseph

Jul 30, 2021, 6:40:10 PM7/30/21
Filmography is below. I don't think this includes TV work. Not big on sending links but am doing so here anyway on top of what I pasted below. I really like the wikipedia format, very simple. This guy's body of work seems long but is nothing compared to some I've seen. I'll be looking at the filmography of some guy I may not have cared for as an actor and I'll momentarily forget about my opinion of the guy, just looking at all the credits and going, "Man, this guy worked a lot."

Filmography

Soup to Nuts (1930) as Junior (uncredited)
Daddy Long Legs (1931) as Billy – Orphan (uncredited)
Monkey Business (1931) (uncredited)
Over the Hill (1931) as Shelby Boy (uncredited)
Out All Night (1933) as Child
Gold Diggers of 1933 (1933) as Baby in "Pettin' in the Park" Number (uncredited)
Footlight Parade (1933) as Mouse / Little Boy (uncredited)
Roman Scandals (1933) as Little Eddie (uncredited)
Alice in Wonderland (1933) as White Pawn / The Baby (uncredited)
Bride of Frankenstein (1935) as Baby (uncredited)
A Midsummer Night's Dream (1935) as Mustard-Seed
Nothing Sacred (1937) as Boy Biting Wally's Ankle (uncredited)
Three Wise Fools (1946) as Bit (uncredited)
Pygmy Island (1950) as Kimba (uncredited)
The Clown (1953) as Billy – Coney Island Midget (uncredited)
Fireman Save My Child (1954) as Clarinetist inside tuba (uncredited)
The Undead (1957) as The Imp
The Wonderful World of the Brothers Grimm (1962) as The Court Jester (uncredited)
Roustabout (1964) as Billy (uncredited)
Harum Scarum (1965) as Baba
The Perils of Pauline (1967) as Pygmy Leader (uncredited)
Pufnstuf (1970) as Googy Gopher / Orville Pelican
The Day of the Locust (1975) as Abe Kusich
The Godmothers (1975) as The Hawk
Sixpack Annie (1975) as Pie Vendor (uncredited)
W.C. Fields and Me (1976) as Ludwig
Won Ton Ton, the Dog Who Saved Hollywood (1976) as Assistant Director
The Amazing Dobermans (1976) as Samson
The Happy Hooker Goes to Washington (1977) as Little Man
Rabbit Test (1978) as Lester
Foul Play (1978) as J.J. MacKuen
The Lord of the Rings (1978, rotoscope footage) as Bilbo Baggins and Samwise Gamgee
Firepower (1979) as Dominic Carbone
Skatetown, U.S.A. (1979) as Jimmy
Hardly Working (1980) as Sammy
Under the Rainbow (1981) as Otto Kriegling
Night Patrol (1984) as Captain Lewis
Legend (1985) as Screwball
Tough Guys (1986) as Philly
Body Slam (1987) as Tim McClusky
Rumpelstiltskin (1987) as Rumpelstiltskin
Snow White (1987) as Iddy
Masters of the Universe (1987) as Gwildor
Off the Mark (1987) as The Little Russian
Willow (1988) as The High Aldwin
UHF (1989) as Noodles
The Rescuers Down Under (1990) as Baitmouse (voice)
Wishful Thinking (1990) as Gypsy
Diggin' Up Business (1990) as Crosby
Life Stinks (1991) as Willy
The Naked Truth (1992) as The Bell Boy
Outlaws: The Legend of O.B. Taggart (1994)
Radioland Murders (1994) as Himself
An Alan Smithee Film: Burn Hollywood Burn (1998) as Himself
L.A. Heat (1999) as Morty Feinberg
The Extreme Adventures of Super Dave (2000) as Funeral Eulogist (uncredited)
I/O Error (2001) as Custodian (Final film role)

Thomas Joseph

Jul 30, 2021, 6:43:57 PM7/30/21

> I wonder if you would know him. I remember him from a kid show he did. It was awful.

Listen up punk and get one thing straight - if you heard of him then so have I. Do you really believe you're heard of anyone I've never heard of? Sure, maybe some fly by night local L.A. TV celebs from when you were a kid. But the big guys, the big boys, the cats who have been around and put in the work - established credited actors of merit and talent - believe me punk, if you know them, then so do I.

Barty once asked me to help him write his autobiography. I told him while I am not a famous writer and have no credits to my name, even if I did I would not be able to help him because I don't work with Little People.

OllieN...@aol.com

Aug 1, 2021, 1:27:33 AM8/1/21
You sure you spelled Barty right?

Thomas Joseph

Aug 1, 2021, 6:24:37 PM8/1/21

> You sure you spelled Barty right?

The guy's real name was Bart, not Barty. He added the Y to obscure the reason for his chosen name, that it rhymes with a lot of other words, namely fart and art. To down the alphabet, A to Z, check it out. Cart, dart, fart, heart, mart, part, tart - not to mention others with two letter lead-ins like smart or start, or two syllable words like impart or depart, and so forth. Barty had a great publicist. He knew if they could use a name that rhymed with lots of other words it would cause more people to sit up and take notice, almost as if Barty were talking to them alone. Like if a guy if heavy in farts, his head is going to turn just a bit when he hears "Bart", isn't it? The rhyme alone is enough to get them. Barty also rhymes with party. So it's like an anything goes type name - way out, ahead of it's time - futuristic - a bunch of guys sitting around talking about art while smelling each others farts - oh what a party that would be.

Party hearty homie!

OllieN...@aol.com

Aug 1, 2021, 11:46:47 PM8/1/21
The most famous midget to make it big.

Thomas Joseph

Aug 2, 2021, 11:23:04 PM8/2/21

> The most famous midget to make it big.

Da Mick was not a midget. He was not a freak. Close to it but not quite. I knew one of the Munchins from the Wizard of Oz. Hung out in a restaurant my uncle and I went to now and then. Lots of old time movie people lived above the restaurant in a big apartment building. They were getting checks of some kind. But they were not rich. They were free though. They hung out a lot, usually took the bus to the race track, and would come back to the restaurant where all they'd talk about were the horses they would have won with if they had not talked themselves out of it or allowed others to do the same. Anyway, there are other midget actors with big names. But I think you're right, Barty is top dog. Or was. There are new ones now. Of course they don't call them midgets. We are above that kind of talk today. Our advancements in these areas of tolerance and acceptance dwarfs those of the past hands fucking down.

OllieN...@aol.com

Aug 2, 2021, 11:41:23 PM8/2/21
On Monday, August 2, 2021 at 11:23:04 PM UTC-4, jazee...@gmail.com wrote:
> > The most famous midget to make it big.
> Da Mick was not a midget. He was not a freak. Close to it but not quite. I knew one of the Munchins from the Wizard of Oz. Hung out in a restaurant my uncle and I went to now and then. Lots of old time movie people lived above the restaurant in a big apartment building. They were getting checks of some kind. But they were not rich. They were free though. They hung out a lot, usually took the bus to the race track, and would come back to the restaurant where all they'd talk about were the horses they would have won with if they had not talked themselves out of it or allowed others to do the same. Anyway, there are other midget actors with big names. But I think you're right, Barty is top dog. Or was. There are new ones now. Of course they don't call them midgets. We are above that kind of talk today. Our advancements in these areas of tolerance and acceptance dwarfs those of the past hands fucking down.

The sensitivity to all labels is justified. Just call me God and be done with it.

Thomas Joseph

Aug 3, 2021, 2:32:21 PM8/3/21

> The sensitivity to all labels is justified. Just call me God and be done with it.

Command me to do anything and I will do it. I am your slave. Tell me to kill myself - I will do it. Tell me to kill someone else and I will do it. Tell me to eat your shit and I will do it. I will do anything you command as long as you allow me to continue to breathe.

OllieN...@aol.com

Aug 3, 2021, 2:36:15 PM8/3/21
On Tuesday, August 3, 2021 at 2:32:21 PM UTC-4, jazee...@gmail.com wrote:
> > The sensitivity to all labels is justified. Just call me God and be done with it.
> Command me to do anything and I will do it. I am your slave. Tell me to kill myself - I will do it. Tell me to kill someone else and I will do it. Tell me to eat your shit and I will do it. I will do anything you command as long as you allow me to continue to breathe.

If you kill yourself you will no longer be able to breathe. In fact one of the best descriptions of death is lack of breathing. Look it up.

Wikipedia Ollie

Thomas Joseph

Aug 4, 2021, 2:47:06 AM8/4/21

> If you kill yourself you will no longer be able to breathe. In fact one of the best descriptions of death is lack of breathing. Look it up.
>
> Wikipedia Ollie

I am all too frighteningly aware of it. If I could breathe I'd surrender to death in a heartbeat. Not saying I'd volunteer for it, but I'd be ready to go, no arguments. But not breathing, oh man, what horror. Maybe you get used to it. Then again maybe not. It just goes on forever. The same horrible need for air that happens the moment you die continues on all the way through your death which by the way never ends.

OllieN...@aol.com

Aug 4, 2021, 1:15:25 PM8/4/21
I was typing and it got screwed up and deleted. It was a post about the loneliness of death. How humans are haunted by it. And all animals have a sense of it, of danger, but not like humans. What makes us special is a curse. Before you die become an animal. Strike out against the world in one last try to survive another moment.

Thomas Joseph

Aug 4, 2021, 7:20:25 PM8/4/21

> I was typing and it got screwed up and deleted. It was a post about the loneliness of death. How humans are haunted by it. And all animals have a sense of it, of danger, but not like humans. What makes us special is a curse. Before you die become an animal. Strike out against the world in one last try to survive another moment.

We need more experiments. Death by humans and death by non humans side by side at the same time under the same conditions. Sure, the human might make more noise because he knows he can communicate. If the animal could talk I'm sure it's suffering would be just as evident. I had a cat that had a bad tooth and I didn't know it. After a while when I went to pet it's face it would recoil and I'd think it was some kind of mental thing. It almost pissed me off. Then one day it happened again and I could see the cat not only wince but look at me while doing it. A sign. A breakthrough. I put him at ease with soft talk and took a look inside his mouth. His gum was all inflamed around his upper incisor. I called "The Cat Lady" and she took him that day to a clinic on Vermont. Ten bucks. Next day she brought the cat back. Now, I don't know if it was just because the cat was happy to be back home or if it was because it was expressing gratitude of some kind, but it was all over me, cuddling up to my face and purring. I believe the cat was actually thanking me for finally being able to do something for it after learning it's problem.

I would die like an animal. I don't need the company. I'll go with a solo spot somewhere. The only difference between the animal and me is I'll be moaning louder. Humans are crybabies and I am no different. In that way I am very normal.

OllieN...@aol.com

Aug 5, 2021, 9:48:57 PM8/5/21
I am not sure about deaath at the moment. It seems like a good idea. But like my best ideas it may not be the brightest thing to do.

Thomas Joseph

Aug 6, 2021, 8:21:57 PM8/6/21

> I am not sure about deaath at the moment. It seems like a good idea. But like my best ideas it may not be the brightest thing to do.

Whatever is behind door number one, which is the door of death, is what you get once you make the choice. If you die on purpose you will sleep forever but with an oddball insomnia that torments you constantly. The door to death could be the best pick. But whether good or bad, once you pick that door that's it, there ain't no "Let's make a deal" about it..

OllieN...@aol.com

Aug 7, 2021, 5:17:03 PM8/7/21
On Friday, August 6, 2021 at 8:21:57 PM UTC-4, jazee...@gmail.com wrote:
> > I am not sure about deaath at the moment. It seems like a good idea. But like my best ideas it may not be the brightest thing to do.
> Whatever is behind door number one, which is the door of death, is what you get once you make the choice. If you die on purpose you will sleep forever but with an oddball insomnia that torments you constantly. The door to death could be the best pick. But whether good or bad, once you pick that door that's it, there ain't no "Let's make a deal" about it..

Life is insomnia.

Thomas Joseph

Aug 8, 2021, 4:17:43 AM8/8/21

> Life is insomnia.

It is for me at the moment, 4am, couldn't sleep, had the jitters. Fear. Fear of dying is keeping me from sleep. Now I am fully awake and fully enjoying the fear. It's cool man. Try it.

OllieN...@aol.com

Aug 8, 2021, 5:29:05 PM8/8/21
On Sunday, August 8, 2021 at 4:17:43 AM UTC-4, jazee...@gmail.com wrote:
> > Life is insomnia.
>

> It is for me at the moment, 4am, couldn't sleep, had the jitters. Fear. Fear of dying is keeping me from sleep. Now I am fully awake and fully enjoying the fear. It's cool man. Try it.

I been sick for days now. Aches, coughing. Am I dying? Maybe.

Thomas Joseph

Aug 8, 2021, 8:35:49 PM8/8/21

> I been sick for days now. Aches, coughing. Am I dying? Maybe.

You could be all varianted out. It's hitting big down your way. Plus let's not forget that trip to Mt. Rushmore. You could have picked up something there. I hope not. But just in case, I think you can handle it. I think most people can handle it. I think most people do handle it, except for the few who die. Why is it always all about them? Why is it always about the dead? Bastards.

OllieN...@aol.com

Aug 9, 2021, 4:46:25 PM8/9/21
On Sunday, August 8, 2021 at 8:35:49 PM UTC-4, jazee...@gmail.com wrote:
> > I been sick for days now. Aches, coughing. Am I dying? Maybe.
> You could be all varianted out. It's hitting big down your way. Plus let's not forget that trip to Mt. Rushmore. You could have picked up something there. I hope not. But just in case, I think you can handle it. I think most people can handle it. I think most people do handle it, except for the few who die. Why is it always all about them? Why is it always about the dead? Bastards.

Could be some tropical disease. Dengue fever, malaria, menegitis. Not all ills are of COVID. COVID is Hogging the show.
It is loading more messages.