I got fooled

Thomas Joseph

Jul 3, 2021, 4:21:02 PM7/3/21
It was funny. I came into the group today and saw about 8 posts marked in bold. That meant I had not yet read them. I figured Ollie had found time out of his busy "Joad on the Road" lifestyle to post a few. I was happy. "Good", I said, "this gives me something to do", which was an understatement. Actually it gave me something to live for. Then I learned the new posts were from the sex addicts who mass post into our group now and then. I can handle it. That's what newsgroups are all about - open expression. But how does our readership feel about it? I understand many want to remain anonymous and I respect that. But come on people, how about a little feedback on this one? We want to know how our loyal readership feels about anything that impacts our group. Please, if you have any complaints, if there's anything, or anyone, getting on your nerves for any reason, please let us know about it and we'll take care of it pronto. Remember, we are wide open here. Anybody can say anything that want, believe anything they want, even do anything they want. There is only one exception. Nobody disses our readership. Not ever!

OllieN...@aol.com

Jul 3, 2021, 8:43:11 PM7/3/21
On Saturday, July 3, 2021 at 4:21:02 PM UTC-4, jazee...@gmail.com wrote:
> It was funny. I came into the group today and saw about 8 posts marked in bold. That meant I had not yet read them. I figured Ollie had found time out of his busy "Joad on the Road" lifestyle to post a few. I was happy. "Good", I said, "this gives me something to do", which was an understatement. Actually it gave me something to live for. Then I learned the new posts were from the sex addicts who mass post into our group now and then. I can handle it. That's what newsgroups are all about - open expression. But how does our readership feel about it? I understand many want to remain anonymous and I respect that. But come on people, how about a little feedback on this one? We want to know how our loyal readership feels about anything that impacts our group. Please, if you have any complaints, if there's anything, or anyone, getting on your nerves for any reason, please let us know about it and we'll take care of it pronto. Remember, we are wide open here. Anybody can say anything that want, believe anything they want, even do anything they want. There is only one exception. Nobody disses our readership. Not ever!

What sex addicts?

Judith Latham

Jul 3, 2021, 9:47:58 PM7/3/21
On 7/3/2021 4:21 PM, Thomas Joseph wrote:
> It was funny. I came into the group today and saw about 8 posts marked in bold. That meant I had not yet read them. I figured Ollie had found time out of his busy "Joad on the Road" lifestyle to post a few. I was happy. "Good", I said, "this gives me something to do", which was an understatement. Actually it gave me something to live for. Then I learned the new posts were from the sex addicts who mass post into our group now and then. I can handle it. That's what newsgroups are all about - open expression. But how does our readership feel about it? I understand many want to remain anonymous and I respect that. But come on people, how about a little feedback on this one? We want to know how our loyal readership feels about anything that impacts our group. Please, if you have any complaints, if there's anything, or anyone, getting on your nerves for any reason, please let us know about it and we'll take care of it pronto. Remember, we are wide open here. Anybody can say anything that want, believe anything they want, even do anything they want. There is only one exception. Nobody disses our readership. Not ever!

Get off Google. There are free newsreaders and news servers that easy to
use that can filter out anything you want.

Thomas Joseph

Jul 4, 2021, 5:18:55 PM7/4/21

> Get off Google. There are free newsreaders and news servers that easy to
> use that can filter out anything you want.

Years ago I accessed the groups through Outlook. Then one day the Outlook news server quit working along with my email which was Outlook Express, something about files corrupted or whatever. I went back to google and have stuck with them ever since. I don't want to filter anything out. I don't care who reads my stuff either. I don't like the way google makes sudden changes without warning and there's no way to get a hold of them - like most big companies, the CEOs of which deserve to die - but other than that I'm satisfied with things the way they are, for a variety of reasons, chief among them I'm too lazy to switch. I didn't live all these years so I could start changing now. Although I am capable of changing if it's a stress free transition. Love that word transition. It's trending now. I like when it's used as a verb, as in, "Sorry, I don't know what to call myself at the moment - I'm in the process of transitioning right now - but I will get back with you later and let you know what's up."

I have a friend who is a computer geek capable of accessing any computer on earth. Fortunate for many he is not an evil guy. I asked him if he could tell me the percentage of our readership that uses google. He checked and said the majority use it. Do you know what that means? The majority of people who read our group religiously use google. Out of respect for them I will stick with Google. You come in here and see only Ollie and me. You think, "Wow, what a dead place." I understand, believe me. But you are probably not aware of just how powerful our readership is. My computer buddy told me there are more than 20,000 people following our group. Shy lonely types who wish to remain anonymous. Still, can you grasp the scope of that? Only two guys posting - me and Ollie along with you and Bozo on rare occasion - yet countless thousands tuning in every day to abbbbbzzzzorb our words, our thoughts, our philosophies, our concepts, and our way of life which will not end even after we are dead. Don't bother Googling it, we are way too far ahead of them to have that information yet.

Thomas Joseph

Jul 4, 2021, 5:27:40 PM7/4/21

> Get off Google. There are free newsreaders and news servers that easy to
> use that can filter out anything you want.

Let's simplify it. Which one do you use and how does one go about installing it. I have a Mac. Advice is nice but it is sometimes easier to give than to take. Reminds me of when you tell someone you just got a moving violation ticket and you're innocent and they go, "Oh, let me tell you what to do with that one", and it turns out to be something I have either tried before or seen someone else try before and it's bullshit. Maybe it worked for them one time. Maybe the Judge was in a good mood. Or maybe the defendant was a female and his puppet was dancing within his flowing black robe.

"No, no, let me tell you what you do........................", blah blah blah - and then you do it and you get screwed over worse than ever. Ever been there with that one?

OllieN...@aol.com

Jul 9, 2021, 3:32:22 PM7/9/21
This thread started out about me and then deteriorated into what? Parking ticket shit!

Thomas Joseph

Jul 9, 2021, 7:18:40 PM7/9/21

> > "No, no, let me tell you what you do........................", blah blah blah - and then you do it and you get screwed over worse than ever. Ever been there with that one?
> This thread started out about me and then deteriorated into what? Parking ticket shit!

Just the glad the thread is still alive, asshole. We could have abandoned it, you know. You never would have known the difference. Instead, out of respect for you we struggled to keep the thread live, even though our material was lacking - and now what do we get for our troubles? - nothing but a bunch of complaints. Man, why don't you go back where you came from? Go on, get out of here. Hit the fucking road, Joad Boy. Take that Lincoln Highway. Ride 66. Take the side roads. This land is your land. Eat it. Get down on your knees and eat your land. Do it. Now!

OllieN...@aol.com

Jul 11, 2021, 12:15:00 AM7/11/21
You are right. I have gotten a big head. Blame it on Mt Rushmore.

Thomas Joseph

Jul 11, 2021, 5:44:52 PM7/11/21

> You are right. I have gotten a big head. Blame it on Mt Rushmore.

What is/was your opinion of Rushmore? What if you didn't know it existed but were just hiking in the area and came across it without expecting it. "What the fuck is this crap?", might be your reaction. I don't know, it could be the opposite. You might gawk at the massive sculpture and go, "Wow, we need more of that around here." Now is the time to buy a mountain and hire a new artist to sculpt it with something new and outstanding that will blow Rushmore out of the water. Turn an entire mountain range into a sculpted billboard.

OllieN...@aol.com

Jul 11, 2021, 6:50:33 PM7/11/21
On Sunday, July 11, 2021 at 5:44:52 PM UTC-4, jazee...@gmail.com wrote:
> > You are right. I have gotten a big head. Blame it on Mt Rushmore.
> What is/was your opinion of Rushmore? What if you didn't know it existed but were just hiking in the area and came across it without expecting it. "What the fuck is this crap?", might be your reaction. I don't know, it could be the opposite. You might gawk at the massive sculpture and go, "Wow, we need more of that around here." Now is the time to buy a mountain and hire a new artist to sculpt it with something new and outstanding that will blow Rushmore out of the water. Turn an entire mountain range into a sculpted billboard.

It was ok. Not as massive as I would have wanted. overhyped like so many things. But I was there. I saw it. The few the proud the gawking.

Judith Latham

Jul 11, 2021, 7:20:15 PM7/11/21
On 7/11/2021 5:44 PM, Thomas Joseph wrote:

>> You are right. I have gotten a big head. Blame it on Mt Rushmore.
>
> What is/was your opinion of Rushmore? What if you didn't know it existed but were just hiking in the area and came across it without expecting it. "What the fuck is this crap?", might be your reaction. I don't know, it could be the opposite. You might gawk at the massive sculpture and go, "Wow, we need more of that around here." Now is the time to buy a mountain and hire a new artist to sculpt it with something new and outstanding that will blow Rushmore out of the water. Turn an entire mountain range into a sculpted billboard. >

Excellent idea, Thomas! Your brilliance has no limit. They can dedicate
space on those mountains to prominent Americans (sorry, no foreigners).
People like General George Custer and Linda Lovelace are two who
immediately come to mind. I'm sure you, Ollie and Bozo can think of
others. The American public would love it, with the exception of the
Indians we'd displace in order to turn these lands into National Parks.
(They shouldn't complain too much; you'd think they'd be used to broken
treaties by now) An entire industry could be dedicated to this project,
boosting the economy. America can begin paying reparations for past sins
by hiring only 'N' words to do the labor. Thomas, where do you find
these magnificent ideas?

Thomas Joseph

Jul 12, 2021, 4:40:45 PM7/12/21

Excellent idea, Thomas! Your brilliance has no limit. They can dedicate
space on those mountains to prominent Americans (sorry, no foreigners).
People like General George Custer and Linda Lovelace are two who
immediately come to mind. I'm sure you, Ollie and Bozo can think of others.......

Yeah I can think of others - mainly Ollie, Bozo, and me. Did you ever see those famous people talking robots like the one they have of Lincoln at Disneyland. I was a teenager when I saw it. It cracked me up. Get a large truck and fill it with 40 or 50 such robots - even more if they're blowup style - then travel town to town with people lining up to pay to speak directly with the favorite famous robot of their choice. A voice over artist hiding off stage supplies the voice so the customer and robot can communicate on a personal level. Not just famous politicians and movie people either - we'll have Dahmer and Manson and other off beat characters to spice things up. Maybe even a George Floyd. People can ask him stuff and the voice over guy can have him responding with unexpected stuff like, "What da fuck you ast'in dat fo, White Boy - I be George Floyd, an I ain't gotta be anserin none a yo stoopit motha fucking questions, asshole", followed by an unexpectedly civil response to the next questioner. You never know what you're going to get from them, that's the lure - a guy bragging he just came from seeing the Lincoln exhibit and Abe called him a worthless piece if shit - and he's got the video to prove it.

"The best day of my life - Abe Lincoln called me a piece of shit!"

OllieN...@aol.com

Jul 13, 2021, 12:09:14 AM7/13/21
Have actors pretending to be robots of the characters. Then they all get naked and boogie woogie.

Thomas Joseph

Jul 13, 2021, 5:36:00 PM7/13/21

> Have actors pretending to be robots of the characters. Then they all get naked and boogie woogie.

How much money are they going to demand? Are they going to drag the union into it? Better to forget actors altogether. But a good idea otherwise. Maybe just one actor who can do it all. Play all the parts. The hard part is retaining his services without letting him know just how valuable his is. Once they find out they are more valuable than they knew, that's when they start getting uppity. A great idea though. use a variety of assistants to get a read on certain audience members, stuff only they should know. Get real personal with them. Like if a guy requests Lincoln, the versatile actor puts on his Lincoln to address his one man audience, telling him stuff about himself he didn't think anyone knew. Like if the guy is an actor, Lincoln can mention it. "You're an actor, and you're good - but you're nowhere as good as you think. You over act. You need to speak more clearly" - and so forth.

OllieN...@aol.com

Jul 14, 2021, 11:13:28 AM7/14/21
On Tuesday, July 13, 2021 at 5:36:00 PM UTC-4, jazee...@gmail.com wrote:
> > Have actors pretending to be robots of the characters. Then they all get naked and boogie woogie.
> How much money are they going to demand? Are they going to drag the union into it? Better to forget actors altogether. But a good idea otherwise. Maybe just one actor who can do it all. Play all the parts. The hard part is retaining his services without letting him know just how valuable his is. Once they find out they are more valuable than they knew, that's when they start getting uppity. A great idea though. use a variety of assistants to get a read on certain audience members, stuff only they should know. Get real personal with them. Like if a guy requests Lincoln, the versatile actor puts on his Lincoln to address his one man audience, telling him stuff about himself he didn't think anyone knew. Like if the guy is an actor, Lincoln can mention it. "You're an actor, and you're good - but you're nowhere as good as you think. You over act. You need to speak more clearly" - and so forth.

But the actor has been working the method and he becomes booth killing the Lincoln actor. What a play.

Thomas Joseph

Jul 14, 2021, 4:48:56 PM7/14/21

> But the actor has been working the method and he becomes booth killing the Lincoln actor. What a play.

A nice concept - if more than one actor is used. But to start out we plan to use only one actor. Some parts of the play will go unseen but will be narrated. For example we see Lincoln in his balcony seat watching the play. Then the curtain goes down and the narrator explains how Booth is about to enter the balcony behind Lincoln. The curtain goes up and the same actor is now dressed as Booth. A dummy of Lincoln is in the balcony seat. No matter what happens next or what scene is presented it will be the same actor playing every part. Maybe later after we get enough money we can hire more actors. Maybe even some of the top guys. I understand Tom Hanks looks pretty good in a stovepipe hat. Don't worry, we're moving forward with the project.

OllieN...@aol.com

Jul 15, 2021, 5:26:25 AM7/15/21
On Wednesday, July 14, 2021 at 4:48:56 PM UTC-4, jazee...@gmail.com wrote:
> > But the actor has been working the method and he becomes booth killing the Lincoln actor. What a play.
> A nice concept - if more than one actor is used. But to start out we plan to use only one actor. Some parts of the play will go unseen but will be narrated. For example we see Lincoln in his balcony seat watching the play. Then the curtain goes down and the narrator explains how Booth is about to enter the balcony behind Lincoln. The curtain goes up and the same actor is now dressed as Booth. A dummy of Lincoln is in the balcony seat. No matter what happens next or what scene is presented it will be the same actor playing every part. Maybe later after we get enough money we can hire more actors. Maybe even some of the top guys. I understand Tom Hanks looks pretty good in a stovepipe hat. Don't worry, we're moving forward with the project.

LOL @ Hanks

Thomas Joseph

Jul 15, 2021, 11:12:25 PM7/15/21

> LOL @ Hanks

Oh I see, so all by themselves my words were not good enough until I dragged Hanks into it. You are implying that I somehow need Hanks, that I can't make it on my own. I appreciate the LOL, but my comments were not designed for laughs, I really do know Hanks, and he really has been approached about doing the project. Now I am tempted to ex him out of the picture. I will play Lincoln myself. I'm going back to my original philosophy that actors are not needed. Editing and footage are all we need. We don't need new action. Everything already on tape is up for grabs. We don't need Hanks. I personally don't need anybody, I can handle this project on my own. But you are a partner and I am in awe of your suggestions, so you are always welcome. Just leave the big names out of it. Please.

OllieN...@aol.com

Jul 16, 2021, 5:29:13 PM7/16/21
On Thursday, July 15, 2021 at 11:12:25 PM UTC-4, jazee...@gmail.com wrote:
> > LOL @ Hanks
>

> Oh I see, so all by themselves my words were not good enough until I dragged Hanks into it. You are implying that I somehow need Hanks, that I can't make it on my own. I appreciate the LOL, but my comments were not designed for laughs, I really do know Hanks, and he really has been approached about doing the project. Now I am tempted to ex him out of the picture. I will play Lincoln myself. I'm going back to my original philosophy that actors are not needed. Editing and footage are all we need. We don't need new action. Everything already on tape is up for grabs. We don't need Hanks. I personally don't need anybody, I can handle this project on my own. But you are a partner and I am in awe of your suggestions, so you are always welcome. Just leave the big names out of it. Please.

The whole concept of film and actors is not needed. Just record the production meetings and release that.

Thomas Joseph

Jul 16, 2021, 6:50:37 PM7/16/21

> The whole concept of film and actors is not needed. Just record the production meetings and release that.

An industry that is dead but refuses to go away because it has enough money to buy the illusion of life.

OllieN...@aol.com

Jul 17, 2021, 10:41:19 PM7/17/21
On Friday, July 16, 2021 at 6:50:37 PM UTC-4, jazee...@gmail.com wrote:
> > The whole concept of film and actors is not needed. Just record the production meetings and release that.
> An industry that is dead but refuses to go away because it has enough money to buy the illusion of life.

It is dead. The best movies today are like 50's sitcoms. No wait. That is not correct. They suck.

Thomas Joseph

Jul 18, 2021, 5:47:37 PM7/18/21

> It is dead. The best movies today are like 50's sitcoms. No wait. That is not correct. They suck.

I gave up on it decades ago. No big loss to me. Kind of freeing in fact. Unfortunately, while it is true that I am ahead of the times, my lead is not a large one. Today the movies are pretty much dead for everyone. At least I hope so. I no longer care what people today like. I expect disappointment when I surf into a movie to the point where if the movie is not disappointing I can be disappointed in that as well.

"I was hoping to hate it but turns out I thought it was all right. Oh man, what a drag!"

OllieN...@aol.com

Jul 19, 2021, 3:31:43 PM7/19/21
Even movies that are ok are often too long. Better to be too short then too long. At least that is what I tell the girls.

Thomas Joseph

Jul 19, 2021, 7:10:28 PM7/19/21

> Even movies that are ok are often too long. Better to be too short then too long. At least that is what I tell the girls.

Back to the cock again I see. Well, while we're there, let me say this. I've said it before. The only real advantage to having a super long cock is not needing to get too close to the person you're fucking. You got a 20 foot cock, just lasso it up and send it across the room to your girlfriend's cunt and let her have a good at it. Plus a short dick is good for sucking. To take that puppy in from warhead to base and to savor each segment in-between is a joy words cannot describe. And if once again you're thinking I'm gay because of these admissions, let's not forget I am a very open minded guy capable of understanding how people can get into things I don't care for. Funny about the movies, I agree of course. Even an hour is good. There are probably a few rare occasions where you saw a movie and actually went, "Gee, I wish it were longer", but it's rare of course. Even then it's probably not a drama or story, more a compilation of things. But I'm sure there are rare exceptions when even great movie critics such as us think movies could be a little longer than they are. But again - they are rare - like us.

OllieN...@aol.com

Jul 20, 2021, 2:39:18 PM7/20/21
On Monday, July 19, 2021 at 7:10:28 PM UTC-4, jazee...@gmail.com wrote:
> > Even movies that are ok are often too long. Better to be too short then too long. At least that is what I tell the girls.
> Back to the cock again I see. Well, while we're there, let me say this. I've said it before. The only real advantage to having a super long cock is not needing to get too close to the person you're fucking. You got a 20 foot cock, just lasso it up and send it across the room to your girlfriend's cunt and let her have a good at it. Plus a short dick is good for sucking. To take that puppy in from warhead to base and to savor each segment in-between is a joy words cannot describe. And if once again you're thinking I'm gay because of these admissions, let's not forget I am a very open minded guy capable of understanding how people can get into things I don't care for. Funny about the movies, I agree of course. Even an hour is good. There are probably a few rare occasions where you saw a movie and actually went, "Gee, I wish it were longer", but it's rare of course. Even then it's probably not a drama or story, more a compilation of things. But I'm sure there are rare exceptions when even great movie critics such as us think movies could be a little longer than they are. But again - they are rare - like us.

I no longer can tell what a good size for a cock is. I will live and die with the one I got.

Thomas Joseph

Jul 21, 2021, 3:44:29 AM7/21/21

> I no longer can tell what a good size for a cock is. I will live and die with the one I got.

What else you gonna do? At this stage of the game I don't care how big mine is. A dick is nothing without the hardness that makes it what it is. Take any cock, even one 12 inches long, and cut it off from the balls and toss it in the gutter. I'll bet thousands of people would pass it without a glance. And those who would glance would not know what it was. Everything looks smaller dead. Even a full corpse. I've seen plenty. Passed lots of gang killings in the cab. Lots of white sheets. Bodies lying uncovered in convenience store parking lots. I remember one time driving past a scene with a large crowd surrounded a dead body in a parking lot. I went by a number of times. Not to look, just happened to be the route I was taking. The dead body in the parking lot stayed there a long time. So did the crowd. One of the last times I passed the sight I stopped the cab and yelled out the window, "Has it moved yet?", and everybody laughed, even the cops. I was expecting maybe they'd tell me to move on or pull me over and hassle me, but even they enjoyed the humor. And it was appropriate. I mean, the large crowd just standing there as if something new was going to happen. The cops knew what I meant. And as a sometimes good actor I am proud to say that even when I said it I knew I did so with great attention grabbing clarity. Anyway, things get smaller when they die. Except for stink. Stink grows with death. But only for a short time. Then it too dies. Nothing lives forever. Put that in your pipe and smoke it.

OllieN...@aol.com

Jul 21, 2021, 2:18:21 PM7/21/21
On Wednesday, July 21, 2021 at 3:44:29 AM UTC-4, jazee...@gmail.com wrote:
> > I no longer can tell what a good size for a cock is. I will live and die with the one I got.
> What else you gonna do? At this stage of the game I don't care how big mine is. A dick is nothing without the hardness that makes it what it is. Take any cock, even one 12 inches long, and cut it off from the balls and toss it in the gutter. I'll bet thousands of people would pass it without a glance. And those who would glance would not know what it was. Everything looks smaller dead. Even a full corpse. I've seen plenty. Passed lots of gang killings in the cab. Lots of white sheets. Bodies lying uncovered in convenience store parking lots. I remember one time driving past a scene with a large crowd surrounded a dead body in a parking lot. I went by a number of times. Not to look, just happened to be the route I was taking. The dead body in the parking lot stayed there a long time. So did the crowd. One of the last times I passed the sight I stopped the cab and yelled out the window, "Has it moved yet?", and everybody laughed, even the cops. I was expecting maybe they'd tell me to move on or pull me over and hassle me, but even they enjoyed the humor. And it was appropriate. I mean, the large crowd just standing there as if something new was going to happen. The cops knew what I meant. And as a sometimes good actor I am proud to say that even when I said it I knew I did so with great attention grabbing clarity. Anyway, things get smaller when they die. Except for stink. Stink grows with death. But only for a short time. Then it too dies. Nothing lives forever. Put that in your pipe and smoke it.

They got you down as a suspect. Constantly returning to the scene. Hoping to be caught. You are now part of a cold case. But it is heating up. A new team of young rookies are combing those files. Your time is running out.

Thomas Joseph

Jul 21, 2021, 3:29:04 PM7/21/21

> They got you down as a suspect. Constantly returning to the scene. Hoping to be caught. You are now part of a cold case. But it is heating up. A new team of young rookies are combing those files. Your time is running out.

Frightening how desperate businesses are to stay alive. Cold cases. Closure. 40 years after the double murder of a mother and father to a 12 year old girl - and some detective is now a fucking hero to the girl for finally bringing her closure after all these years. "I was on it from the start", he said. "Something suspicious about the whole thing, something that just didn't ring true - and I kept after it because that's the kind of guy I am - I put my mind to something I stick with it till the end. I knew we'd get him. Sure, he's dead and there's nothing we can do to make him pay for his heinous actions - and there's nothing we can do to bring back Sarah's parents after all these years - but at least we have closure. And isn't that what it's all about when all is said and done? Well, isn't it punk? Answer my fucking question or I'll bring closure to your stinking miserable life.

OllieN...@aol.com

Jul 21, 2021, 6:43:29 PM7/21/21
On Wednesday, July 21, 2021 at 3:29:04 PM UTC-4, jazee...@gmail.com wrote:
> > They got you down as a suspect. Constantly returning to the scene. Hoping to be caught. You are now part of a cold case. But it is heating up. A new team of young rookies are combing those files. Your time is running out.
> Frightening how desperate businesses are to stay alive. Cold cases. Closure. 40 years after the double murder of a mother and father to a 12 year old girl - and some detective is now a fucking hero to the girl for finally bringing her closure after all these years. "I was on it from the start", he said. "Something suspicious about the whole thing, something that just didn't ring true - and I kept after it because that's the kind of guy I am - I put my mind to something I stick with it till the end. I knew we'd get him. Sure, he's dead and there's nothing we can do to make him pay for his heinous actions - and there's nothing we can do to bring back Sarah's parents after all these years - but at least we have closure. And isn't that what it's all about when all is said and done? Well, isn't it punk? Answer my fucking question or I'll bring closure to your stinking miserable life.

Wait! I got new evidence. This throws a whole other light on this. Re-opundo the closure but the truth is more important.ening may

Thomas Joseph

Jul 22, 2021, 3:41:32 PM7/22/21

> Wait! I got new evidence. This throws a whole other light on this. Re-opundo the closure but the truth is more important.ening may

I love guys confessing to new crimes to get back to the courtroom which for the average con is better than liberty for a sailor. Finally the law has had enough - even though every lawyer in the world wants a crack at the case which they too wish could go on forever - and the edict is handed down from the bench. "No more new crimes. We will exterminate you on the basis of what we've got so far and let God take care of the unsolved new cases." Then standing and announcing to every bailiff in the vicinity, "Get this scum bag out of my courtroom", his engorged penis nearly visible through his favorite black robe which has thinned considerably over the years.

OllieN...@aol.com

Jul 22, 2021, 6:58:29 PM7/22/21
On Thursday, July 22, 2021 at 3:41:32 PM UTC-4, jazee...@gmail.com wrote:
> > Wait! I got new evidence. This throws a whole other light on this. Re-opundo the closure but the truth is more important.ening may
> I love guys confessing to new crimes to get back to the courtroom which for the average con is better than liberty for a sailor. Finally the law has had enough - even though every lawyer in the world wants a crack at the case which they too wish could go on forever - and the edict is handed down from the bench. "No more new crimes. We will exterminate you on the basis of what we've got so far and let God take care of the unsolved new cases." Then standing and announcing to every bailiff in the vicinity, "Get this scum bag out of my courtroom", his engorged penis nearly visible through his favorite black robe which has thinned considerably over the years.

The boner is the real judge. It determines guilt and it alone. Perry Mason knew it. He would blow the judge to win a case

Thomas Joseph

Jul 23, 2021, 6:06:02 PM7/23/21

> The boner is the real judge. It determines guilt and it alone. Perry Mason knew it. He would blow the judge to win a case.

Funny thing about Mason - I have it on nearly every night. The channel just swings into it. I have seen a hundred episodes at least and don't remember a single one in terms of story. They were well done and easy to take. But very formulaic. I don't think I ever saw a single Mason episode that went to verdict. Somebody always cracks and confesses beforehand. Mason breaks them down. The real star of the show - the guy who does all the work - is Paul Drake. He's all over town, all over the state, all over the country if need be, to ferret out last minute info for Perry in the courtroom. It is usually this last minute info that breaks the guilty party down. I have no interest in the stories, who's guilty, why they did it, and so forth. Even if an episode sucks I don't change the channel. I'm afraid if I change the channel I may never be able to get it back again. That is my motto as it applies to life's decisions in general.

OllieN...@aol.com

Jul 23, 2021, 6:44:00 PM7/23/21
On Friday, July 23, 2021 at 6:06:02 PM UTC-4, jazee...@gmail.com wrote:
> > The boner is the real judge. It determines guilt and it alone. Perry Mason knew it. He would blow the judge to win a case.
>

> Funny thing about Mason - I have it on nearly every night. The channel just swings into it. I have seen a hundred episodes at least and don't remember a single one in terms of story. They were well done and easy to take. But very formulaic. I don't think I ever saw a single Mason episode that went to verdict. Somebody always cracks and confesses beforehand. Mason breaks them down. The real star of the show - the guy who does all the work - is Paul Drake. He's all over town, all over the state, all over the country if need be, to ferret out last minute info for Perry in the courtroom. It is usually this last minute info that breaks the guilty party down. I have no interest in the stories, who's guilty, why they did it, and so forth. Even if an episode sucks I don't change the channel. I'm afraid if I change the channel I may never be able to get it back again. That is my motto as it applies to life's decisions in general.

Perry Mason was gay. He could be a Judge in todays world. Maybe on the Supreme court. Fucking us up the ass with the constitution.

Thomas Joseph

Jul 23, 2021, 9:15:31 PM7/23/21

> Perry Mason was gay. He could be a Judge in todays world. Maybe on the Supreme court. Fucking us up the ass with the constitution.

Funny, I'm not a big courtroom drama guy. I did not like Anatomy of a Murder although it was well done in spots. The music did not belong either, it was forced. But I liked the Judge. He seemed real. Later I read he was an actual Judge. Maybe he was also an actor, I don't know. But I liked that even on Mason. The guy was an actor, but his comments were all matter of fact, not seeming to side with one lawyer over the other. The presentation is good. I enjoy the rare occasions when the Judge comes into play. I like when Mason's opponent has an objection for him, and the =Judge says something like, "Mr. Prosecutor, I agree Mr. Mason's request is a bit out of the ordinary, but I find it interesting and relevant to the case. Let's see where this goes." Then he overrules the DA's objection and let's Mason continue. Anyway, in courtroom dramas I like when the Judge is presented in an almost documentary style, not hot dogging the show. But in an odd way it can happen in reverse, in a good way - like in Anatomy of a Murder where the Judge was presented as the complete opposite of a hotdog, but because he played the non hotdog role so well he wound up hotdogging the scene real style.

OllieN...@aol.com

Jul 24, 2021, 12:32:41 PM7/24/21
On Friday, July 23, 2021 at 9:15:31 PM UTC-4, jazee...@gmail.com wrote:
> > Perry Mason was gay. He could be a Judge in todays world. Maybe on the Supreme court. Fucking us up the ass with the constitution.
> Funny, I'm not a big courtroom drama guy. I did not like Anatomy of a Murder although it was well done in spots. The music did not belong either, it was forced. But I liked the Judge. He seemed real. Later I read he was an actual Judge. Maybe he was also an actor, I don't know. But I liked that even on Mason. The guy was an actor, but his comments were all matter of fact, not seeming to side with one lawyer over the other. The presentation is good. I enjoy the rare occasions when the Judge comes into play. I like when Mason's opponent has an objection for him, and the =Judge says something like, "Mr. Prosecutor, I agree Mr. Mason's request is a bit out of the ordinary, but I find it interesting and relevant to the case. Let's see where this goes." Then he overrules the DA's objection and let's Mason continue. Anyway, in courtroom dramas I like when the Judge is presented in an almost documentary style, not hot dogging the show. But in an odd way it can happen in reverse, in a good way - like in Anatomy of a Murder where the Judge was presented as the complete opposite of a hotdog, but because he played the non hotdog role so well he wound up hotdogging the scene real style.

How about a movie where a real murderer plays the murderer? Well how about it? You do not know what to say do you? I got you good this time. I killed it!

Judith Latham

Jul 24, 2021, 3:54:54 PM7/24/21
Joel Rifkin would be great playing himself. I would volunteer to play
the role of one of the hookers he killed. Me, Britney Spears and Barbara
Walters could all have co-starring roles as his victims. I'm not sure if
I'd rather have Martin Scorsese or Woody Allen direct. Of course Ollie
you should have a paid consultants role since it was your idea.

Thomas Joseph

Jul 24, 2021, 5:25:22 PM7/24/21

> How about a movie where a real murderer plays the murderer? Well how about it? You do not know what to say do you? I got you good this time. I killed it!

It's all been done before. There is nothing new under the sun. Nothing truly original. In fact, back when acting first started there were no actors - real people from the real professions they were playing were used. That includes murderers. Now you may ask, how did actors come to be if using real people was good enough? It was a financial matter. While a real murderer could play his role from start to finish such was not always the case for his victims. Once they were killed that was it. If the murderer killed 20 people in the story, 20 victims had to be used. That got costly. So they made a rule: For victims only actors can be used. And that's how acting came to be. Before that no one ever knew what an actor was.

Thomas Joseph

Jul 24, 2021, 5:38:55 PM7/24/21
Every movie from the last 50 years were concepts stolen from Ollie or me out of this newsgroup. At first we let it bother us. Sometimes it still bugs us. But we're pretty much over it. We know that's the way the world works, real artists laboring in obscurity while frauds like Woody Allen and Scorcese rake in the cash. Well, they can have the cash, I'm proud to be an artist. A real artist. Like Ollie.

OllieN...@aol.com

Jul 25, 2021, 3:03:34 PM7/25/21
When I am asked to show my art I tell them I have not produced any art. My art cant be produced. It goes beyond all mediums. It is true art.

Thomas Joseph

Jul 25, 2021, 5:28:09 PM7/25/21

> When I am asked to show my art I tell them I have not produced any art. My art cant be produced. It goes beyond all mediums. It is true art.

One audition after another. "Show us what you got!" I went to only one audition in my life. Wasn't even looking for it. Just came my way. It was new to me and I could see right away it wasn't going to get any newer I've probably been to more than just one auction in my life, taking into account day to day ass kissing activities I did not see as such at the time. But I have pretty much always agreed with you on this. Sure, it sounds like a cop out. And from some phony it could be. But I am not a phony and I don't think you are either. So when we say, "Fuck you man, we don't have to show you nothing - we are REAL artists!", believe me people, we mean it! Nobody labels me.

"Hey everybody, look, there he is, the guy who says he can't be labeled."

"Wow, I think you're right. It really is him. Holy crap, it really is the no label guy", then to all in attendance with great exuberance, "Hey everybody, look, there he is - it's the No Label Guy."

OllieN...@aol.com

Jul 26, 2021, 4:51:01 PM7/26/21
I only do auditions. If I am offered a part I turn it down.

Thomas Joseph

Jul 26, 2021, 8:41:36 PM7/26/21

> I only do auditions. If I am offered a part I turn it down.

Playing hard to get. It can work. It has worked for some of the best known actors of all time. But I won't name them here because I'm not in the mood for a libel suit. But for most it does not work. An actor turns down a winning audition he's usually blackballed from the industry. But if they think he's good - if they know he's got the goods - then he becomes even more sought after than before. He becomes known as the hardest to get actor in Hollywood. So hard to get he hasn't even been in a movie yet. But they know about him through the actor's studio, some of the more up to date directors and writers, guys who have been around. They tell the big boys down at the studio, "Stick with this kid, he's got something." So if you've got the goods, and I think you do, then stick with turning all offers and you will find increasingly better ones coming your way. Then you finally accept a part and the cinema grapevine goes nuts. The word goes out: "He has finally accepted a role?" Everyone can't wait for filming to start, they know it's going to be big. He goes to bed that night happy and content, knowing the future is his - then he dies in his sleep.

OllieN...@aol.com

Jul 27, 2021, 6:28:30 PM7/27/21
On Monday, July 26, 2021 at 8:41:36 PM UTC-4, jazee...@gmail.com wrote:
> > I only do auditions. If I am offered a part I turn it down.
> Playing hard to get. It can work. It has worked for some of the best known actors of all time. But I won't name them here because I'm not in the mood for a libel suit. But for most it does not work. An actor turns down a winning audition he's usually blackballed from the industry. But if they think he's good - if they know he's got the goods - then he becomes even more sought after than before. He becomes known as the hardest to get actor in Hollywood. So hard to get he hasn't even been in a movie yet. But they know about him through the actor's studio, some of the more up to date directors and writers, guys who have been around. They tell the big boys down at the studio, "Stick with this kid, he's got something." So if you've got the goods, and I think you do, then stick with turning all offers and you will find increasingly better ones coming your way. Then you finally accept a part and the cinema grapevine goes nuts. The word goes out: "He has finally accepted a role?" Everyone can't wait for filming to start, they know it's going to be big. He goes to bed that night happy and content, knowing the future is his - then he dies in his sleep.

James Dean made 3 movies and he was dead before the second was released. Hard to top that. It is almost like he planned it. He planned to be torn apart.

Thomas Joseph

Jul 27, 2021, 11:12:53 PM7/27/21

> James Dean made 3 movies and he was dead before the second was released. Hard to top that. It is almost like he planned it. He planned to be torn apart.

That role of his in Giant was embarrassing - Dean at his most uncontrollable best. A guy who thought he could do it all. He died just in time.

OllieN...@aol.com

Jul 28, 2021, 2:38:20 PM7/28/21
On Tuesday, July 27, 2021 at 11:12:53 PM UTC-4, jazee...@gmail.com wrote:
> > James Dean made 3 movies and he was dead before the second was released. Hard to top that. It is almost like he planned it. He planned to be torn apart.
> That role of his in Giant was embarrassing - Dean at his most uncontrollable best. A guy who thought he could do it all. He died just in time.

I think he would have faded away. His angst bit only goes so far.

Judith Latham

Jul 28, 2021, 4:00:34 PM7/28/21
There were rumors for years that Dean and Sal Minio were butt=buddies.
There were also rumors for years that Richard Simmons and Clint Eastwood
were gay lovers. One never knows what rumors to believe.

Thomas Joseph

Jul 29, 2021, 3:37:44 PM7/29/21

> I think he would have faded away. His angst bit only goes so far.

> There were rumors for years that Dean and Sal Minio were butt=buddies.
> There were also rumors for years that Richard Simmons and Clint Eastwood
> were gay lovers. One never knows what rumors to believe.

I don't care about the rumors unless they involve something spectacular like maybe someone famous is a mass murderer or that his favorite hobby is eating shit. I just don't care who's gay and who isn't as long as they don't force whatever they are on me. I do know a lot of Hollywood producers are gay and some guys get film jobs if they play along. You gotta be a whore to be a whore. Now I'm not saying a producer is going to make a gay homo hustler a super star, but he can get him jobs. I know, I was there.

I WAS THERE, MAN!

OllieN...@aol.com

Jul 29, 2021, 4:45:45 PM7/29/21
A man does what a man does to get ahead in the world.

Thomas Joseph

Jul 29, 2021, 8:27:29 PM7/29/21

> A man does what a man does to get ahead in the world.

I'm doing my best to get behind. Trying a bit too hard at times to not try. Gotta learn how to go with moderation. Do I have enough time to learn? Is a moderate amount of time enough time to learn how to be moderate?

OllieN...@aol.com

Aug 1, 2021, 1:35:00 AM8/1/21
On Thursday, July 29, 2021 at 8:27:29 PM UTC-4, jazee...@gmail.com wrote:
> > A man does what a man does to get ahead in the world.
> I'm doing my best to get behind. Trying a bit too hard at times to not try. Gotta learn how to go with moderation. Do I have enough time to learn? Is a moderate amount of time enough time to learn how to be moderate?

I meant to get head.

Thomas Joseph

Aug 1, 2021, 5:50:06 PM8/1/21

> I meant to get head.

Getting heard for me would be purely a massage like operation, not so much sexual. In some ways that's better anyway. Kick back, watch TV as the dorkus McGorkus is stroked and sucked and manipulated in a variety of ways. Ease back. No pressure. And above all no hard on to make the bitch demand the obligatory fuck to follow.

OllieN...@aol.com

Aug 1, 2021, 11:55:57 PM8/1/21
On Sunday, August 1, 2021 at 5:50:06 PM UTC-4, jazee...@gmail.com wrote:
> > I meant to get head.
> Getting heard for me would be purely a massage like operation, not so much sexual. In some ways that's better anyway. Kick back, watch TV as the dorkus McGorkus is stroked and sucked and manipulated in a variety of ways. Ease back. No pressure. And above all no hard on to make the bitch demand the obligatory fuck to follow.

I am sure sex massages will soon be legal. Paid for by medicare. Hope it is while I still cant get a hardon.

Thomas Joseph

Aug 2, 2021, 10:04:13 PM8/2/21

> I am sure sex massages will soon be legal. Paid for by medicare. Hope it is while I still cant get a pardon.

I thought you told me your hard on days were over. Are you lying to me? Why? Maybe you were just trying to make me feel better because I can't get a hard on anymore. This is commendable of you and I appreciate your concern. But to lie, to boldly lie outright - to say one thing, then another - that is not my modus operandi in life. I deal in truth. I am the truth. I can't get a hard on and it saddens me at times but also makes me feel good to know that I myself as a human being - my body, mind, and spirit - are one mighty entity that achieved erection on the day I was born and has remained at top mast ever since.

Thomas Joseph

Aug 2, 2021, 10:06:11 PM8/2/21
I don't need a hard on because I am a hard on.

OllieN...@aol.com

Aug 2, 2021, 11:51:49 PM8/2/21
On Monday, August 2, 2021 at 10:06:11 PM UTC-4, jazee...@gmail.com wrote:
> I don't need a hard on because I am a hard on.

Why not get a hard off?

Thomas Joseph

Aug 3, 2021, 1:37:07 PM8/3/21
=
> Why not get a hard off?

I'm gonna have to google that one, see when and how the expression came to be.

"In the 1950s, hard-on was slang for “tough” or “aggressive” behavior. Hard on for “sexually aroused” is evidenced in 1893, as in He was hard on for her. By 1922, the word had become a noun for “erection” (e.g., He had a hard-on)."

It goes on further but I cut it there. Plus there were links to other sources. I never liked the expression anyway, but now that I have a better understanding of it's history I like it even less. "Hard on? What da fuck is a hard on? Wit me its all about skin tight and feeling right motha fucka.

OllieN...@aol.com

Aug 3, 2021, 2:41:17 PM8/3/21
I got a hardly on from reading this.