SOON DEAD SYMPHONY OF LOVE

Thomas Joseph

Jul 31, 2021, 6:49:29 PM7/31/21
I can feel it coming
I love it
A nice cloud descending on me
Enveloping me in it's calming glow

But could it be a trick?

Just to lure me in
Get me to die sooner
To make me suffer sooner
Along with the never ending regret
For having wished for it
Only to find it a living hell

What is dying really like?

Can't anyone tell me?

I have a feeling some of you people know but are holding out on me. I don't like that. Tell me now what it's like to die or I swear by God in living heaven I will take you life and turn it upside down in a New York minute.

OllieN...@aol.com

Aug 1, 2021, 1:15:37 AM8/1/21
we will all know soon. Be patient. Like patient zero.

Thomas Joseph

Aug 1, 2021, 6:52:12 PM8/1/21

> we will all know soon. Be patient. Like patient zero.

To fully appreciate or despise death one must know it in their most comfortable state. There can be no pain. No despair. No longing to end life. No getting high either, unless it's super advanced LSD type stuff for scientific purposes only. We want to face it as it comes. We want to feel good enough to not want it, yet not so great that we refute it at all costs. We want to meet death on equal terms. You get a chance to slow things down, to ascertain the moment. Then you see it for what it is - to you. You see death for what it is. This a calm and relaxed time in one's life. But once the introduction is made - once you go beyond the sizing up period and come face to face with death - at that point everything goes fast, super fast. And then, boom, you're gone.

OllieN...@aol.com

Aug 1, 2021, 11:40:09 PM8/1/21
On Sunday, August 1, 2021 at 6:52:12 PM UTC-4, jazee...@gmail.com wrote:
> > we will all know soon. Be patient. Like patient zero.
> To fully appreciate or despise death one must know it in their most comfortable state. There can be no pain. No despair. No longing to end life. No getting high either, unless it's super advanced LSD type stuff for scientific purposes only. We want to face it as it comes. We want to feel good enough to not want it, yet not so great that we refute it at all costs. We want to meet death on equal terms. You get a chance to slow things down, to ascertain the moment. Then you see it for what it is - to you. You see death for what it is. This a calm and relaxed time in one's life. But once the introduction is made - once you go beyond the sizing up period and come face to face with death - at that point everything goes fast, super fast. And then, boom, you're gone.

I knew not of this when I was born and I will not know of this when I die.

Thomas Joseph

Aug 2, 2021, 11:41:11 PM8/2/21

> I knew not of this when I was born and I will not know of this when I die.

When you die you will know all kinds of stuff you never knew before because I will be there shouting it into your rigor mortis hobbled ears.

OllieN...@aol.com

Aug 2, 2021, 11:55:11 PM8/2/21
On Monday, August 2, 2021 at 11:41:11 PM UTC-4, jazee...@gmail.com wrote:
> > I knew not of this when I was born and I will not know of this when I die.
> When you die you will know all kinds of stuff you never knew before because I will be there shouting it into your rigor mortis hobbled ears.

Go ahead. I will not listen.

Thomas Joseph

Aug 3, 2021, 1:04:40 PM8/3/21

> Go ahead. I will not listen.

This is something people don't know about, also something scientists don't want them to know, afraid it might cause widespread panic - that when we die our senses become sharper than ever. Unbearably sharp. Imagine not being able to close your eyes or block our or dim sound in any way. Well, that's what happens when we die. The reasons are very simple to understand but very difficult to explain. It has something to do with the spirit being freed when the brain dies. And the brain does die. Everyone assumes because there is no brain there is no thought, no feelings, no awareness. Not true. With the brain out of the way - the brain that once controlled our thoughts and actions to keep us in line - our bodies are now free to feel on their own, for the first time - and let me tell you man, it's really wild the way the body comes alive, even as it rots beneath the ground - sensations, vibes, weird and exciting and sometimes frightening newness deep down in the bones as the body comes fully alive for the first time. It is the 7th sense. The sense of death.

OllieN...@aol.com

Aug 3, 2021, 2:47:43 PM8/3/21
On Tuesday, August 3, 2021 at 1:04:40 PM UTC-4, jazee...@gmail.com wrote:
> > Go ahead. I will not listen.
> This is something people don't know about, also something scientists don't want them to know, afraid it might cause widespread panic - that when we die our senses become sharper than ever. Unbearably sharp. Imagine not being able to close your eyes or block our or dim sound in any way. Well, that's what happens when we die. The reasons are very simple to understand but very difficult to explain. It has something to do with the spirit being freed when the brain dies. And the brain does die. Everyone assumes because there is no brain there is no thought, no feelings, no awareness. Not true. With the brain out of the way - the brain that once controlled our thoughts and actions to keep us in line - our bodies are now free to feel on their own, for the first time - and let me tell you man, it's really wild the way the body comes alive, even as it rots beneath the ground - sensations, vibes, weird and exciting and sometimes frightening newness deep down in the bones as the body comes fully alive for the first time. It is the 7th sense. The sense of death.

this makes sense - perfect sense.

Thomas Joseph

Aug 4, 2021, 2:23:43 AM8/4/21

> this makes sense - perfect sense.

When life becomes dead the dead come alive. Get it? Sure you do. We all do. We all know the truth. We try our best to deny the horror of it, that for all eternity no matter how dead we become it's never enough, there's always a bit of life hanging around, just enough to give your death a lively kick in the ass, a bit of a wake up call now and then, a reminder that, "Hey pal, you're dead", followed by a loud ghostly laugh that echoes through time, a never ending soundtrack to your very own never ending movie.

OllieN...@aol.com

Aug 4, 2021, 1:31:15 PM8/4/21
On Wednesday, August 4, 2021 at 2:23:43 AM UTC-4, jazee...@gmail.com wrote:
> > this makes sense - perfect sense.
> When life becomes dead the dead come alive. Get it? Sure you do. We all do. We all know the truth. We try our best to deny the horror of it, that for all eternity no matter how dead we become it's never enough, there's always a bit of life hanging around, just enough to give your death a lively kick in the ass, a bit of a wake up call now and then, a reminder that, "Hey pal, you're dead", followed by a loud ghostly laugh that echoes through time, a never ending soundtrack to your very own never ending movie.

I believe nothing dies. Do you believe me?

Thomas Joseph

Aug 4, 2021, 5:50:01 PM8/4/21

> I believe nothing dies. Do you believe me?

I believe everything dies except for death itself which has a life force all its own. I agree with you that nothing dies, but I express my belief differently. I believe that everything dies - over and over and over again forever - a sequence of never ending death that in itself is life. Now do you understand me? Now do you believe? Are you ready to join my discipleship? I am already a disciple of yours, so let's not even go there.

OllieN...@aol.com

Aug 5, 2021, 10:17:34 PM8/5/21
On Wednesday, August 4, 2021 at 5:50:01 PM UTC-4, jazee...@gmail.com wrote:
> > I believe nothing dies. Do you believe me?
> I believe everything dies except for death itself which has a life force all its own. I agree with you that nothing dies, but I express my belief differently. I believe that everything dies - over and over and over again forever - a sequence of never ending death that in itself is life. Now do you understand me? Now do you believe? Are you ready to join my discipleship? I am already a disciple of yours, so let's not even go there.

It is not abortion it is pre natal death.

Thomas Joseph

Aug 6, 2021, 7:05:13 PM8/6/21

> It is not abortion it is pre natal death.

They died before Death could get to them. Death goes only after the living. Some people-to-be commit suicide in the womb. How they do it I'll never know - all kinds of different ways, I guess - but they die inside - die before they're even alive - or, as you say, they are alive, same as that last giant wad of jerked out jizm rolling down your thigh. It is half alive. It needs an egg to become whole. To live is to get all hot and bothered. To die is to chill out. Chill out man. Let's do it - you and I as you - diving in together off the deep end of the pool of life.

OllieN...@aol.com

Aug 7, 2021, 9:32:17 PM8/7/21
On Friday, August 6, 2021 at 7:05:13 PM UTC-4, jazee...@gmail.com wrote:
> > It is not abortion it is pre natal death.
> They died before Death could get to them. Death goes only after the living. Some people-to-be commit suicide in the womb. How they do it I'll never know - all kinds of different ways, I guess - but they die inside - die before they're even alive - or, as you say, they are alive, same as that last giant wad of jerked out jizm rolling down your thigh. It is half alive. It needs an egg to become whole. To live is to get all hot and bothered. To die is to chill out. Chill out man. Let's do it - you and I as you - diving in together off the deep end of the pool of life.

everyone of my sperm is given a Christian burial.

Thomas Joseph

Aug 8, 2021, 4:00:48 AM8/8/21
=
> everyone of my sperm is given a Christian burial.

He puts some male sperm and some female eggs on a plate and mixes them up. "There it is", says the scientist to the enthralled crowd, "take a good like while you can people - that's life!"

"You mean it's already alive, or does it take a while?", asks an eager student.

"It's already alive but it doesn't know it yet", says the scientist. "But it is by no means officially alive and never will be if I have anything to say about it", as he places the plate above his head and behind his shoulder, winding it up hard and long like Whitey Ford, before tossing onto a nearby wall with med students rushing in with smartphone cameras to take pics of the slime for later slo-mo viewing to see if they might in their own spare time detect some kind of life in the mixture.

OllieN...@aol.com

Aug 8, 2021, 5:44:08 PM8/8/21
I got the patent on sperm. Everytime you jack off I get paid.

Thomas Joseph

Aug 8, 2021, 8:17:24 PM8/8/21

> I got the patent on sperm. Everytime you jack off I get paid.

A few years back you'd have been a millionaire in no time with me. Today you lose. But there are others. Many others taking up my old position, spewing their semen across the land of the free and the home of the brave.

OllieN...@aol.com

Aug 10, 2021, 6:24:06 PM8/10/21
On Sunday, August 8, 2021 at 8:17:24 PM UTC-4, jazee...@gmail.com wrote:
> > I got the patent on sperm. Everytime you jack off I get paid.
> A few years back you'd have been a millionaire in no time with me. Today you lose. But there are others. Many others taking up my old position, spewing their semen across the land of the free and the home of the brave.

There must be a secondary use for spunk. I will ask Dr. Fauci.

Thomas Joseph

Aug 10, 2021, 7:18:33 PM8/10/21

> There must be a secondary use for spunk. I will ask Dr. Fauci.

He has used his own sperm in multiple experiments, even testing them as virus fighters. He swears they don't work. But he has never used any sample other than his own. And they call him a scientist? Come on man, branch out. Dig deep. Explore. Reach out. Far out. No stones unturned man, this is the real deal. Let's go Fauci, let's open things up a bit here."

OllieN...@aol.com

Aug 11, 2021, 8:08:27 AM8/11/21
On Tuesday, August 10, 2021 at 7:18:33 PM UTC-4, jazee...@gmail.com wrote:
> > There must be a secondary use for spunk. I will ask Dr. Fauci.
> He has used his own sperm in multiple experiments, even testing them as virus fighters. He swears they don't work. But he has never used any sample other than his own. And they call him a scientist? Come on man, branch out. Dig deep. Explore. Reach out. Far out. No stones unturned man, this is the real deal. Let's go Fauci, let's open things up a bit here."

I am sure sperm can beat the virus. So lets beat the meat and beat COVID.