Why?

Thomas Joseph

Oct 7, 2021, 3:32:46 PM10/7/21

I just googled "What happens when we die?", to see how many different answers I'd get.

Actually, the questions people send in are funnier than the answers and most sites have plenty of them. Posting the URL below just for the questions that pop up as you scroll along. If you don't click on the link, fine.

I was hoping to see more oddball explanations of the death experience but the answers were mostly clinical. Interesting though, even from that standpoint, how the "experts" said hearing is the last to go. Sounds interesting and scientific, but maybe the answer is simple, that ears, unlike eyes, have no lids and are therefore open to what's going down in the "outside world."

DO YOU HEAR ME?

https://www.google.com/search?q=what+is+it+like+to+die&oq=what+is+it+like+to+die&aqs=chrome..69i57.11450j0j7&client=ms-android-americamovil-us-revc&sourceid=chrome-mobile&ie=UTF-8

Judith Latham

Oct 7, 2021, 4:11:38 PM10/7/21
What happens when you die is you stop breathing and then slowly start to
rot. That's it, that's the whole thing.

Thomas Joseph

Oct 8, 2021, 12:22:41 AM10/8/21

> What happens when you die is you stop breathing and then slowly start to
> rot. That's it, that's the whole thing.

I was having fun with the google bar. But like just about everyone who has ever lived I do at times wonder what it's like to die. I refuse to accept your final verdict or the final verdict of anyone on the matter because nobody knows for sure what it's like to die. I do know a lot of people have died - and by God if they can do it, so can I. So I'm not too worried. As for what happens, if anything, I still say no one knows for sure. I do tend to believe in reincarnation - but in no way religious - just a general overall belief of the truth, which is that life cannot die. Judith Latham can die. Thomas Joseph can die. But life cannot die. Not ever. Everything alive is born of hunger. For some reason or collection of reasons we keep coming back. We have no control over what it is. A germ, a cockroach, a spider, a lobster, electricity looking for a wire to crawl into, rampant energy going berserk looking for something, any kind of life form to crawl into just so it can breathe. That's what it's all about, the desire to breathe. And eat. But mostly it's about breathing, which is a form of eating I suppose - gulping the air. So as creatures, as germs, as microbes, as unseen life in a rock or some other so-called non living thing, we are all saddled with the annoying will to live because we know deep down that when we die we never die far enough.

I wanna go all the way

OllieN...@aol.com

Oct 9, 2021, 1:53:52 PM10/9/21
Life may be a accident. Unintended. Just happened. Won't happen again. Unless it is an accident. So buy insurance.

Thomas Joseph

Oct 10, 2021, 8:53:38 AM10/10/21

> Life may be a accident. Unintended. Just happened. Won't happen again. Unless it is an accident. So buy insurance.

Something evil about insurance. Very pawn shoppish. It's coming to a head, I can tell from all the different ads in the mail from all the different insurance companies. Maybe it's just one huge company using a bunch of different names. Whatever, it's all I get in my mailbox, mostly burial insurance ads. Funny the progression from the Rascal scooter in my early 50s to health insurance in my late 50s to life insurance in my 60s and now to burial insurance. What's left? How about those ads with Joe Namath and Jimmy JJ Walker and some woman actor posing as Citizen Jane Doe? "Get what you're entitled to", they cry. "Call now - it's freeeeeee!"

Thomas Joseph

Oct 10, 2021, 8:54:00 AM10/10/21

> Life may be an accident. Unintended. Just happened. Won't happen again. Unless it is an accident. So buy insurance.

Looking around, life is all I see. Even looking at a corpse I see life. It's there for sure. How many invisible living things are chomping down on it now as it readies to rot? Life just keeps coming. It's frightening actually. I believe people are not afraid of real death, only afraid that real death does not exist. I can say that about myself anyway. Even with all senses gone - sight, sound, smell, you name it - I suspect most human beings, even if not aware of it, believe the corpse has some sense of awareness. A deep yearning. A need. The need to breathe. It can never die and it is terrifying for real. But I can deal with it because I am a real man.

OllieN...@aol.com

Oct 11, 2021, 5:22:53 PM10/11/21
On Sunday, October 10, 2021 at 8:54:00 AM UTC-4, jazee...@gmail.com wrote:
> > Life may be an accident. Unintended. Just happened. Won't happen again. Unless it is an accident. So buy insurance.
>

> Looking around, life is all I see. Even looking at a corpse I see life. It's there for sure. How many invisible living things are chomping down on it now as it readies to rot? Life just keeps coming. It's frightening actually. I believe people are not afraid of real death, only afraid that real death does not exist. I can say that about myself anyway. Even with all senses gone - sight, sound, smell, you name it - I suspect most human beings, even if not aware of it, believe the corpse has some sense of awareness. A deep yearning. A need. The need to breathe. It can never die and it is terrifying for real. But I can deal with it because I am a real man.

watched a video of a guy who says that the eternal rest concept of death is not correct. He believes in re-incarnation. I will not state anything is correct or false. Not until after my death when my statement of beliefs will be released. Stay tuned and hope yu outlive me as I hope you do.

Judith Latham

Oct 11, 2021, 8:28:34 PM10/11/21
In a few generations, there won't be any humans left alive. That's when
we'll find out what happens next. Maybe we go to a much bigger world
where every being that has ever lived is there. Watching people settle
old scores would be a blast. For eternity there would always be one
hereafter after another. But, if it turns out it's eternal nothingness,
so be it.

Thomas Joseph

Oct 11, 2021, 8:46:53 PM10/11/21

> watched a video of a guy who says that the eternal rest concept of death is not correct. He believes in re-incarnation. I will not state anything is correct or false. Not until after my death when my statement of beliefs will be released. Stay tuned and hope yu outlive me as I hope you do.

Funny how you got around to your explanation as the word 'correct' was the first thing to catch my eye and get a small lol out of me. "The external rest concept of death is not correct." Pretty funny that word, correct. I dug up the video clip you're talking about. A bunch of nonsense. Or so I thought till one day at the urging of a friend I dropped a tab of acid before listening to the clip again, and suddenly everything became real clear and I knew what the guy was talking about. I didn't know it before, but I do now - he was correct.

Thomas Joseph

Oct 11, 2021, 8:52:12 PM10/11/21
=
> In a few generations, there won't be any humans left alive. That's when
> we'll find out what happens next. Maybe we go to a much bigger world
> where every being that has ever lived is there. Watching people settle
> old scores would be a blast. For eternity there would always be one
> hereafter after another. But, if it turns out it's eternal nothingness,
> so be it.

Whoa, whoa, whoa - what's this 'we' crap? "When 'we' find out what happens next." I don't like jumping on, or being railroaded into the 'we' bandwagon. How do you know what happens next happens the same for everybody? How do you know we all go to the same place? Who the hell are you to speak for the rest of us? I demand to know what's going to happen to me when I die - not a bunch of phony "What's going to happen to us?" bullshit, as if I'm trying to convince God I'm a good guy and deserve to go to heaven. People are afraid of using the terms 'me' or 'I' because they don't want to be perceived as caring only about themselves. All I'm saying is, just don't let it happen again. Please.