Would you leave a note?

Judith Latham

Oct 11, 2021, 1:37:14 PM10/11/21
I always wonder (yes, I do a lot of wondering) when or if I decide to
off myself, will I leave a note? I imagine it takes much mental energy
to decide what to write, how to write it, and who to write it to. Do I
want sympathy or do I invoke anger? Should I post it on social media and
Google groups? What if I leave no note at all, would it leave them to
always to wonder why? Maybe nobody would give a shit at all; they
wouldn't even read the note. Ah, fuck it; I guess it's easier to keep on
living.

OllieN...@aol.com

Oct 11, 2021, 5:33:03 PM10/11/21
This ng is one long suicide note.

Thomas Joseph

Oct 11, 2021, 8:42:26 PM10/11/21
LOL, Ollie's response and the topic as a whole. For me I can see the suicide note as one long excuse to never get around to doing it. I can even see it becoming a hobby - one that turns out really good not just for you but for others who enjoy reading your ongoing farewell note. You develop a following. They clamor for a book. You deliver. Then they demand a sequel. This is cool - never before did you feel you had anything worth living for. But now it's getting to be too much as you cry out, "How many sequels must there be and will these people ever stop clamoring ask for me. I'm telling you, this popularity thing is going to drive me to suicide."

"Did he leave a note."

"Well, sort of."

Wha'dya mean 'sort of'?"

"I mean he left a chart with a bunch of clues on it as to where the note can be found and whoever finds it first inherits his money."

Finding where he hid his suicide note becomes a trending thing. Like everyone trying to hit the lottery. Such a game could inspire even more suicides and even murder as is the case with popular challenges and so forth.

OllieN...@aol.com

Oct 13, 2021, 9:24:43 PM10/13/21
How many like in a percentage of suicides do people leave a note? Of course a lot of them with notes are probably murder with a fake note.

Thomas Joseph

Oct 14, 2021, 7:41:02 PM10/14/21

> How many like in a percentage of suicides do people leave a note? Of course a lot of them with notes are probably murder with a fake note.

I am not surprised that a guy with a sick mind like yours would say such a thing. A sick mind and a murderer at heart. So naturally you'd know all the tricks. Some suicide notes are fake. I know a lot of guys who work with the FBI and other agencies who have files on suicides and murders. I can tell you the percentage of suicide people who leave notes, but I won't, because to do so might ruin the fun of trying to figure it out on your own. Most suicide people do not leave notes. I will not reveal the percentage on either side. I will only say this: A lot of people write suicide notes but never commit suicide. We need to find out who they are and make them go through with it one way or another - a shit or get of the pot type thing. There are probably some people who started out writing a farewell note and it became interesting, a project of devotion which turned into an underground pamphlet of novella size. The guy became so good at writing suicide notes that he now hires himself out as a suicide note writer for those who don't feel up to writing it themselves.

"Have Suicide Note, Will Travel!"

Judith Latham

Oct 14, 2021, 8:50:56 PM10/14/21
It's a great idea for a book. Someone can collect a vast number of
suicide notes; both from the famous and ordinary people. Only those who
actually committed that act would have their notes published. We don't
need any drama queens and their so-called cries for help. It's not only
the whys I want to know, I want to know how they determined the method
they chose. Why jump off a balcony as opposed to blowing your brains
out? Poison over hanging? The ones who I'd devote a whole chapter to
would be people who choose self-immolation. You have to be really
dedicated to pick that. All those notes I'd want published.

OllieN...@aol.com

Oct 15, 2021, 2:17:26 PM10/15/21
I called the suicide help line to get some advice on the best way to do it. Some asshole kept telling me not to do it.

Thomas Joseph

Oct 15, 2021, 2:53:18 PM10/15/21
Judith Latham wrote:

> It's a great idea for a book. Someone can collect a vast number of suicide notes; both from the famous and ordinary people. Only those who actually committed that act would have their notes published. We don't need any drama queens and their so-called cries for help. It's not only the whys I want to know, I want to know how they determined the method they chose. Why jump off a balcony as opposed to blowing your brains out? Poison over hanging? The ones who I'd devote a whole chapter to would be people who choose self-immolation. You have to be really dedicated to pick that. All those notes I'd want published.

//////////////////////

I would never devote an entire chapter to one method alone. But I can't deny it, self immolation is an incredible EOL choice. EOL - end of life. But I am an honest man. I don't want to lie, especially to myself. So I must confess I have long wondered if the writing in suicide notes is really good because of it's direct truth, or simply because the topic attracts me.

I choose to believe the former. I think people who know they are going to die tend to be more open, more honest in many ways including their writing. I enjoy suicide notes. I would love to read and assemble a bunch of suicide notes for publication while at the same time rejecting those that don't measure up. We don't need to get desperate. With suicide notes it's like Al Jolson's stage motto, "You aint seen nothing yet" - because in the suicide world there is a lot of material with more on the way each day. I agree with you that suicide notes not accompanied by actual suicide should never be published under any condition. If they're real we'll publish them. My final judgment? Suicide notes are concise and well written because people are more honest and straight to the point right before they die.

Thomas Joseph

Oct 15, 2021, 2:59:48 PM10/15/21
Yes, someone can collect a bunch of suicide notes. But who would that someone be? Probably somebody already in possession of thousands of them, like a baseball card collector. Just holding on to them till he thinks they're worth something. He's not into the art of it the way we are, he's just a cheap collector. Fuck him. He's hoarding all the notes. Not just him, there are others. That's the point - where do we get the suicide notes? If we advertise for them we'll wind up getting a lot of attention seekers, the ones who, as you mentioned, will talk about it forever but never do it.

However, this is not always true. This is true though. In Hollywood a woman stood atop the tallest building in Hollywood at Sunset and Vine. I was not there. But my uncle and others who frequented a nearby restaurant hangout were. My uncle told me he could see her shoes over the roof's edge. She stood there for nearly an hour. Cops, cameras, people. At some point she had to urinate and they managed to grab her from behind. She was ushered away to some nuthouse, leaving most, including myself after hearing the story, saying she was just looking for attention. Well, two months later that same woman went to the top of that same building. And this time she jumped.

Sometimes people aren't ready the first time

Thomas Joseph

Oct 15, 2021, 3:07:54 PM10/15/21

> I called the suicide help line to get some advice on the best way to do it. Some asshole kept telling me not to do it.

The suicide hotline should be like the devil on one shoulder, an angel on the other with people working the phones answering with, "Hello, suicide hotline. If you want someone to help talk you out of suicide, press #1 now. If you want someone to help tell you how to do it, press #2 now." Or you get whoever calls. Random. And they're all different. One might tell you, "Do it man, do it now - don't be afraid", with others heard in the background yelling, "No, bullshit - he's lying, he's lying." The caller is so entertained by the OTP (over the phone) conflict that to avoid suicide he calls every night for fun, the only fun he's had in years.

OllieN...@aol.com

Oct 17, 2021, 2:51:49 PM10/17/21
On Friday, October 15, 2021 at 3:07:54 PM UTC-4, jazee...@gmail.com wrote:
> > I called the suicide help line to get some advice on the best way to do it. Some asshole kept telling me not to do it.
> The suicide hotline should be like the devil on one shoulder, an angel on the other with people working the phones answering with, "Hello, suicide hotline. If you want someone to help talk you out of suicide, press #1 now. If you want someone to help tell you how to do it, press #2 now." Or you get whoever calls. Random. And they're all different. One might tell you, "Do it man, do it now - don't be afraid", with others heard in the background yelling, "No, bullshit - he's lying, he's lying." The caller is so entertained by the OTP (over the phone) conflict that to avoid suicide he calls every night for fun, the only fun he's had in years.

How many suicide hot line people commit suicide? Do they call first? Or they heard and said it all so they don't waste the dime?

Judith Latham

Oct 17, 2021, 5:14:36 PM10/17/21
I'm with Thomas. When I call the suicide hotline, I expect someone there
to be able to coach me in the 'what and hows'. I don't need some
"do-gooder" trying to talk me out of it. I hate people who think they
know what's best for me. Want to piss me off? Tell me how much of a
pretty face I have and that I should lose weight. Those are the people I
want to grab by the scruff of their neck, force their head between the
crack of my ass and then blow a fart that burns. F**k you! Just tell me
how to kill myself efficient and quick.

Thomas Joseph

Oct 17, 2021, 6:45:22 PM10/17/21

> How many suicide hot line people commit suicide? Do they call first? Or they heard and said it all so they don't waste the dime?

I'm sure today's tech savvy youngsters prank call suicide hotlines and record it on their bluetooth devices, or whatever they are called. Either way they don't measure up to the old $1.00 suction cup device on a cord that plugged into any tape recorder. I used to always own one. Got a lot of laughs out of them. I don't know if they're around anymore. You'd suction the cup to the back of the ear piece of the phone and the recorder would pick up both voices, the caller and the callee, equally. In fact, the caller actually got a bit better coverage. Those things were great. Do you remember them? Please say yes or I'm going to kill myself.

Thomas Joseph

Oct 17, 2021, 6:52:31 PM10/17/21
Want to piss me off? Tell me how much of a
> pretty face I have and that I should lose weight. Those are the people I
> want to grab by the scruff of their neck, force their head between the
> crack of my ass and then blow a fart that burns. F**k you! Just tell me
> how to kill myself efficient and quick.

I suppose from the earlier 'poetry' post in this group I am still in a poetic mood, seeing everything coming my way as a poem from the soul of the earth. Like just now, above - your post where you say you blow "a fart that burns", it was flowing so nicely I didn't see the period to end the sentence and went directly into "F**k you", which in this case for some reason looks more hateful and emphatic than 'fuck you' in it's regular form. So it was like a poem for a moment there.

Force their heads
Between the crack of my ass
And blow a fart that burns "Fuck You"
Into their astonished face
Like the brand on a cattle's hide

Rawhide the motha hub

OllieN...@aol.com

Oct 18, 2021, 6:59:24 PM10/18/21
Big cum loads. Yes.

Thomas Joseph

Oct 18, 2021, 9:32:51 PM10/18/21

> Big cum loads. Yes.

It's a seedy joint. It's packed. A comic is on stage but about to leave. The star of the night is about to take the stage and the crowd is hushed. The Poet is ready. He takes the stage. I mean he takes it like he owns it. He grabs the mic and screams, "I don't need this thing", tossing it gruffly to the side before bending down to pick it and explaining, "But I like it", holding it up before his face like a winning sportsman gazing at one of his trophies.

He speaks. "Been getting into wordless poetry lately", he says in a soft tone, a whisper actually, thanks to one of modern technology's man gifts, the stage mic. "What's a bunch of words?", he shrieks to the crowd. "Who needs 'em?"

Then he undresses on stage to the delight of his many followers, all hypnotized by his natural charisma. His cock grows - hands free. The audience is agog.

"And now, a poem for the ages - the first on stage non verbal poem of our time", as his cock bounces with glee, stretching to the hilt, the warhead bulging and glowing beet red, the massive shaft groaning almost aloud as load after load of hot steaming cum is released out into the audience, their arms outstretched, their mouths opened, to accept absorb the poem deep into their souls where it's full meaning can and by God will be fully understood and revered forever.

OllieN...@aol.com

Oct 20, 2021, 12:51:23 AM10/20/21
See this is what needs to be taught in schools. Are any schools open? Well if not lets get them open.

Judith Latham

Oct 20, 2021, 2:31:33 PM10/20/21
I am horrified at what I just read. I thought this was a family news
group. Might not there be children reading this offensive material? Who
do I speak to about this unholy script? Blasphemy!

bosod...@gmail.com

Oct 20, 2021, 6:47:28 PM10/20/21
I'd leave a note if I could find it, but I can't find the slots for new and used toilet paper.

Thomas Joseph

Oct 23, 2021, 3:30:43 AM10/23/21

> See this is what needs to be taught in schools. Are any schools open? Well if not lets get them open.

I see the wordless poet operating under the Gallagher motif with audience members anxiously awaiting debris flying their way when he takes his sledge hammer to massive watermelons and other seedy fruits spraying them from the stage. Only difference is the wordless poet's audience does not come dressed in aprons and garbage bags. They come raw. They want the real deal. Whatever the wordless poet has for them today they will accept with gusto without wearing a bunch of stupid protective gear.

Ollie, et al - I just spent 3 days in bed - a long time. I thought about the group as I lay there too weak in a pleasant but stupid way to get up and hit the newsgroup. I am telling you this because I got the 'over the limit' posting message kind of early today, maybe because I was responding to threads already loaded with multiple posts. I am not responding to these posts and copying them and pasting them into my email program for later sending to the group. Why? Because that's the kind of guy I am.

Thomas Joseph

Oct 23, 2021, 3:32:49 AM10/23/21

> I'd leave a note if I could find it, but I can't find the slots for new and used toilet paper.

I would leave a note. I would type it because I am a typist. It would be a long note. It could go on for years. Or until I develop a blood clot in one or both of my wrists from pounding the keys over the years. I would not commit suicide, but I could die by my own hand, or more accurately my own fingers.

OllieN...@aol.com

Oct 31, 2021, 4:37:57 AM10/31/21
On Saturday, October 23, 2021 at 3:32:49 AM UTC-4, jazee...@gmail.com wrote:
> > I'd leave a note if I could find it, but I can't find the slots for new and used toilet paper.
> I would leave a note. I would type it because I am a typist. It would be a long note. It could go on for years. Or until I develop a blood clot in one or both of my wrists from pounding the keys over the years. I would not commit suicide, but I could die by my own hand, or more accurately my own fingers.

SUicide or homicide - you decide.

Thomas Joseph

Oct 31, 2021, 7:35:31 PM10/31/21
On Sunday, October 31, 2021 at 4:37:57 AM UTC-4, OllieN...@aol.com wrote:

> SUicide or homicide - you decide.

Actually, now that I think about it that's one of the few actual decisions we get to make. But the edict can come down from someone other than yourself. You could be held prisoner along with your wife or whoever you consider the love of your life for the moment. Your captors stand behind bullet proof shields and toss you a pistol. "Kill your wife or kill yourself - or both if you feel like it", they say - "The choice is yours." And it is.

What would you do?

OllieN...@aol.com

Nov 6, 2021, 1:41:47 PM11/6/21
I would be pissed. I am tired of these tests or life decisions. I want to coast....

Thomas Joseph

Nov 6, 2021, 2:26:40 PM11/6/21

> I would be pissed. I am tired of these tests or life decisions. I want to coast....

Funny. I am in your camp all the way about not liking to make decisions. I hate it. That's why I just spend 5 days pretty much in bed and that's why there have been no posts from me lately. Actually, I would love to make decisions if I really cared about what I'm deciding about. I am not joking when I say I would be great working on a rules committee. Not for society per se, more for football games and so forth. I am all about balance. I want balance. I need balance. So when I am making a decision - so painstaking in its rendering that I wonder if it will ever happen - I put every ounce of the golden rule into it. I am totally biased when it comes to rules.
But yes, I not only do not like decisions, I have left myself with very few and am now beginning to wonder if I did the wrong thing. I will think about it a while - and then I will decide.

OllieN...@aol.com

Nov 6, 2021, 8:53:47 PM11/6/21
The supreme court can take forever but that is to hear a case. Once they get it they already know how they will vote.

Thomas Joseph

Nov 6, 2021, 9:44:12 PM11/6/21

> The supreme court can take forever but that is to hear a case. Once they get it they already know how they will vote.

The fact that they have a supreme court and other higher courts on the way to it only serves to further prove that all courts are full of shit. Like all the other courts the plaintiff went through were not capable of understanding his point, but these 9 special assholes can. We need our own high court. Our first order of business will be to decide in what order our supreme justices will die by our hand.

Thomas Joseph

Nov 7, 2021, 5:27:54 PM11/7/21
If someone managed to kill all 9 Jurors at the same time, how long would the replacement process take? Or are there already substitutes arranged? We need those 9 Jurors. Without them how can we address the need decision making at its highest level? We would be lost without them. Chaos would rein. The streets would run red with blood. People would think they could get away with murder. If you have the balls to kill a Supreme Court Justice, then by God no one is safe. It's worse than being a cop killer. So we must guard against any and all future potential attacks on our top Jurors who are so vital and so much needed in these unprecedented times of peril and uncertainty.

"Keep the 9 Alive!"

OllieN...@aol.com

Nov 8, 2021, 2:38:57 AM11/8/21
On Sunday, November 7, 2021 at 5:27:54 PM UTC-5, jazee...@gmail.com wrote:
> If someone managed to kill all 9 Jurors at the same time, how long would the replacement process take? Or are there already substitutes arranged? We need those 9 Jurors. Without them how can we address the need decision making at its highest level? We would be lost without them. Chaos would rein. The streets would run red with blood. People would think they could get away with murder. If you have the balls to kill a Supreme Court Justice, then by God no one is safe. It's worse than being a cop killer. So we must guard against any and all future potential attacks on our top Jurors who are so vital and so much needed in these unprecedented times of peril and uncertainty.
>
> "Keep the 9 Alive!"

What would happen if only 1 was left and they made a split decision?

Judith Latham

Nov 8, 2021, 11:09:29 PM11/8/21
On 11/7/2021 5:27 PM, Thomas Joseph wrote:
> If someone managed to kill all 9 Jurors at the same time, how long would the replacement process take? Or are there already substitutes arranged? We need those 9 Jurors. Without them how can we address the need decision making at its highest level? We would be lost without them. Chaos would rein. The streets would run red with blood. People would think they could get away with murder. If you have the balls to kill a Supreme Court Justice, then by God no one is safe. It's worse than being a cop killer. So we must guard against any and all future potential attacks on our top Jurors who are so vital and so much needed in these unprecedented times of peril and uncertainty.
>
> "Keep the 9 Alive!"

Who among us would make the best Supreme Court Justice? I think I would
be the logical choice. I'm the smartest, I'm Jewish and I'm an
over-weight woman.

Thomas Joseph

Nov 9, 2021, 12:54:38 AM11/9/21

> "Keep the 9 Alive!"

> What would happen if only 1 was left and they made a split decision?

All 9 were in a van heading to an event in Washington when they were t-boned by a car coming the other way. The 8 that died were not wearing seat belts. The 1 that was left was wearing a seat belt, but the savage impact of the collision jerked his body backwards and the belt went straight through his waist, separating his torso from his legs. Paramedics were able to get him to the hospital in time for life saving surgery. But he will be in a wheelchair for life. He was justified in rendering a "split" decision in the aforementioned case because he himself was "split" in two when the decision came down from God on high to wipe out all members of the court but one. One that became two in the brutal accident. His legs are useless and cannot be reattached to his other half. You can find them at the Smithsonian institute.

Thomas Joseph

Nov 9, 2021, 1:06:29 AM11/9/21

> Who among us would make the best Supreme Court Justice? I think I would
> be the logical choice. I'm the smartest, I'm Jewish and I'm an over-weight woman.

I wouldn't want the job, so go ahead, it's yours if you want it. I like the way you put "Jewish" in the middle, couching it with "smartest" and "overweight" to make it look incidental, when obviously with you it is never incidental - NEVER - and the same goes for Bozo (except you're even more obsessed with it) - come hell or high water you will always find a way to drag Jewishness into the conversation. Right? What's your verdict on that? Also, who says you're smart just because you post into a food group. Those people also think they are smart. You would make a horrible Judge of any kind. Very unfair and biased. I sense in you just enough honesty to admit it. But then a person can publicly confess to being biased and unfair, and if they do it with flair they will be applauded for being honest enough to admit it. If they have no flair to go along with their confession they will be beaten to death on the village square. I think you might be honest enough to know you would make a horrible Judge - or smart enough to know that in a world of true goodness there should never be the need for a Judge to begin with. Either way, I believe if you were offered a spot on the Supreme Court, you would do the same thing I would do - turn it down. If that is the case I would applaud you, You smart ass Jewish fatty you.

Judith Latham

Nov 9, 2021, 3:42:17 PM11/9/21
Thank you, that's one of the sweetest things anyone has said to me in a
long, long time.

Thomas Joseph

Nov 9, 2021, 4:54:20 PM11/9/21

> Thank you, that's one of the sweetest things anyone has said to me in a
> long, long time.

To begin with, you - no wait, all of us, everyone alive - you and everyone on earth should be glad that anyone talks to them at all, especially these days. There's a lot of gabbing out there, but it's mostly into cellphones. Maybe the cellphones don't even work and people are using them as an excuse to do what they've always wanted to do, talk out loud in public without people thinking they're nuts. Gutless bastards. They didn't have the nerve to talk out loud in public till the cellphone came along. Out loud public ranting was the exclusive domain of night roving street loonies. But it proves what I've been saying for years - many years - that even though they won't admit it, most people really want to be alone. Forget most, let's make that all. All people want to be alone and have company only when they want it. That is normal and natural. Now with the cellphone they can make it happen, always in touch with someone, doesn't matter who as long as they can keep on gabbing. Kind of like this newsgroup actually.

Judith Latham

Nov 9, 2021, 8:43:27 PM11/9/21
Having schizophrenia means you are never alone. The best outdoor ranters
are those afflicted with Coprolalia. They can be very entertaining in
the right situation, for example at a solemn funeral.

Thomas Joseph

Nov 10, 2021, 6:05:51 PM11/10/21

> Having schizophrenia means you are never alone. The best outdoor ranters
> are those afflicted with Coprolalia. They can be very entertaining in
> the right situation, for example at a solemn funeral.

I had to google that word, Coprolalia. I had a feeling it was that syndrome where people uncontrollably cry one minute and laugh the next. Coprolalia reminds me of Tourettes. I feel sorry for those people - sometimes. I've known a few. I see them as potential victims of bullies posing as guardian angels. Like, "Hey, watch your language asshole, can't you see there are ladies around", as an excuse to start something physical.

I was 13 when I went to my grandmother's funeral. At the time I considered her my mother. I did not want to go. It was my first time. Seeing the corpse was not pleasant, being told to get in line to kiss it was even worse. I felt bad about her dying. I was sitting with a male cousin about my age when from the back of the room came a sudden shrieking that began with one woman wailing, then two, then more until the entire room was overtaken by shrieks of grief. It was an Arab thing, or just an old world thing that lots of people probably do. But to me, even though I felt sad, it was hilarious. I started to laugh. My cousin was laughing to. We were having trouble holding it in. I got up and so did he. As we walked to the exit doors with our hands over our laughing faces, our shoulders were shaking from laughs the same as they do from sobs, so from behind or the side or even head-on with our hands over our faces I'm sure from the shake of our shoulders most thought we were sobbing, or so I was inclined to believe. Most in attendance were adults. Looking back, maybe they knew we were laughing because they too at some early point of their life had done the same thing. Funny how the shoulders shake the same via sob or laugh.

Another time I was with a friend walking past a funeral home. We were both obsessed with death and its humor at that point of our lives. We didn't even know who had died, we went in. We saw a bunch of people sobbing and we started to laugh. But not out loud. We had to hold it in till we couldn't take it anymore. Then on our way out, once again using the hands over the face, shaking shoulders sob routine, we bumped into a kid we knew who was related to whoever was in the casket. We simply nodded and moved on. I never did it again.

OllieN...@aol.com

Nov 12, 2021, 6:48:46 AM11/12/21
When I was in the Navy I was on funeral detail. Had to attend a few funerals. Once I was a pall bearer and would do the flag fold bit. Right up with the family. Myself and the others almost laughed which would not have been good at all.

Ras Tafarian

Nov 12, 2021, 1:01:42 PM11/12/21

"thomas joseph" IS BOZO SMILKSTEIN'S SOCK PUPPET.

TOTALLY FAKE LIKE EVERYTHING ABOUT THE DEMON KIKE

EVERYTHING IS A FU*KING LIE.

wrote in message