Integro Toot Toot

Thomas Joseph

Aug 1, 2021, 5:34:14 PM8/1/21

From out of the past

El schwarma de los con darma

OllieN...@aol.com

Aug 1, 2021, 11:56:39 PM8/1/21
I love German poems.

Thomas Joseph

Aug 2, 2021, 9:58:25 PM8/2/21

> El schwarma de los con darma

> I love German poems.

I submitted the poem to German magazine Der Spiegel. It will be appear in November's issue. I also sent it to the New Yorker. They say they're thinking it over but are leaning toward a yes. It seems at least the public is ready for my words. They are catching up to me. The average asshole who is ahead of his times takes offense when people begin to catch up. Not me, I'm different. I want the world to not only understand my philosophies but to embrace them and live by them to the point of being willing to die for them at all costs. Ya. Das ist gut!

OllieN...@aol.com

Aug 2, 2021, 11:53:07 PM8/2/21
I lost all respect for Germany when Hitler walked out when Jessie Owens won the Olympics.

Thomas Joseph

Aug 3, 2021, 1:24:04 PM8/3/21

> I lost all respect for Germany when Hitler walked out when Jessie Owens won the Olympics.

I want an ego maniac at the helm of my dictatorship. I want a guy in the stands who becomes so outraged over his country's loss in the race that he himself rushes down out of the stands screaming, "Let me at him. I'll show him what's what." Then in full view of the roaring crowd the proud dictator gets into the set position for the 100 meter run as the gun goes off and the race is underway. The dictator is blown away by the dominant foreign athlete. He grabs a nearby microphone and begins his speech.

"Yes, I lost today - to show my people that it's ok to lose, that it's normal, that it happens, and it's not getting knocked down that counts, man - it's getting back up and into the fight. I knew I couldn't beat this man (holding up his competitor's hand in a gesture of appreciate and respect), but I came down here and gave it my best shot, didn't I? Your damn right I did. And that's what I want from you. That's what I want from our people. What more can we ask for? All I want is our best effort. Thank you very much. And now - Let the games continue!"

OllieN...@aol.com

Aug 3, 2021, 2:44:18 PM8/3/21
But he walked out on the great JO! By the way OJ stole his intials a=nd flipped them thinking no one would tell. Well I can tell and I am going to tell the world.

Thomas Joseph

Aug 4, 2021, 2:37:17 AM8/4/21

> But he walked out on the great JO! By the way OJ stole his intials a=nd flipped them thinking no one would tell. Well I can tell and I am going to tell the world.

I genuinely have to believe that anyone who believes that story, that Hitler got up and walked out of the arena because Jesse Owens beat his men - anyone who believes that is an idiot. I mean, come on, the guy has to leave sometimes, doesn't he? Has an active leader of any country ever attended a full day of events at the Olympics? I doubt it. What if Hitler never left the stadium? When pressed by journalists he says, "I cannot lie, I was afraid to leave - afraid people might think it was because Jesse beat our men - and sure enough, the accusations are already starting and I haven't even left yet." The Hitler who ran Germany after the Olympics was a stand in. The real Hitler died sitting in the arena stands and remains petrified in that spot to this day. Truth. Little known.

OllieN...@aol.com

Aug 4, 2021, 1:26:34 PM8/4/21
On Wednesday, August 4, 2021 at 2:37:17 AM UTC-4, jazee...@gmail.com wrote:
> > But he walked out on the great JO! By the way OJ stole his intials a=nd flipped them thinking no one would tell. Well I can tell and I am going to tell the world.
> I genuinely have to believe that anyone who believes that story, that Hitler got up and walked out of the arena because Jesse Owens beat his men - anyone who believes that is an idiot. I mean, come on, the guy has to leave sometimes, doesn't he? Has an active leader of any country ever attended a full day of events at the Olympics? I doubt it. What if Hitler never left the stadium? When pressed by journalists he says, "I cannot lie, I was afraid to leave - afraid people might think it was because Jesse beat our men - and sure enough, the accusations are already starting and I haven't even left yet." The Hitler who ran Germany after the Olympics was a stand in. The real Hitler died sitting in the arena stands and remains petrified in that spot to this day. Truth. Little known.

Another propaganda bit was the Louis Schmeling fight. I read that during the war Schmeling was not cooperative with Nazi propaganda and ended up on the Russian Front. Later Schmeling helped Joe Louis financially. Makes for a nice story but I wish Schmeling had kicked his ass.

Thomas Joseph

Aug 4, 2021, 6:07:33 PM8/4/21

> Another propaganda bit was the Louis Schmeling fight. I read that during the war Schmeling was not cooperative with Nazi propaganda and ended up on the Russian Front. Later Schmeling helped Joe Louis financially. Makes for a nice story but I wish Schmeling had kicked his ass.

Shambling did kick his ass the first time. Louis won the rematch. Yeah, they really built it up, the American hometown hero vs the evil Nazi. The US played it up way more than Germany did. I always knew the European countries had good fighters. I mean the people are big enough, strong enough, tough in many ways - yet it was rare indeed to see a heavyweight champion from anywhere other than the USA. Today all kinds of rugged fuckers are coming out of the Ukraine. Into the MMA or boxing. And usually, even sight unseen, if one of these Eastern European types is going up against someone from another country I tend automatically to gravitate toward the Euro guy because they have a no nonsense attitude about them. In other words, they don't fuck around. I like some of the old American fighters. Sure, some might not dominate today. But the really good ones like Dempsey and Louis and Marciano would do pretty well today, I'd guess. The Rock only weighed 186. So what? He was a machine. He was one of the few fighters of his era that actually enjoyed working out. He had no known vices. He was married. He enjoyed working hard at the gym, so his 186 pounds, while light compared to the behemoths of today, had no waste to it, it was all gristle and muscle with the capacity at any point of time to rip someone's head clean off it's fucking shoulders.

Go Rock Go!

OllieN...@aol.com

Aug 5, 2021, 10:06:34 PM8/5/21
I think any kind of fighting is moronic and barbaric. I am a peace and love guy. Like John and Yoko and Mark D. Chapman.

Thomas Joseph

Aug 6, 2021, 7:13:01 PM8/6/21

> I think any kind of fighting is moronic and barbaric. I am a peace and love guy. Like John and Yoko and Mark D. Chapman.

LOL. And if I gave you 100 guesses what it was I don't think you'd get it. I laughed at Mark D. Chapman because I actually had to pause and think what the 'D' stood for because I never heard or saw his name with his middle name initialed. I actually had to think about it a moment. Then it came to me. Oh yeah, Mark David Chapman. It's sort of like remembering someone's phone number more by the pattern of the numbers on the dial pad than the numbers themselves. To me he is not Mark Chapman. He is not Mark D. Chapman. He is Mark David Chapman. Remember that next time and show some respect for Christ's sake.

OllieN...@aol.com

Aug 7, 2021, 5:23:45 PM8/7/21
On Friday, August 6, 2021 at 7:13:01 PM UTC-4, jazee...@gmail.com wrote:
> > I think any kind of fighting is moronic and barbaric. I am a peace and love guy. Like John and Yoko and Mark D. Chapman.
> LOL. And if I gave you 100 guesses what it was I don't think you'd get it. I laughed at Mark D. Chapman because I actually had to pause and think what the 'D' stood for because I never heard or saw his name with his middle name initialed. I actually had to think about it a moment. Then it came to me. Oh yeah, Mark David Chapman. It's sort of like remembering someone's phone number more by the pattern of the numbers on the dial pad than the numbers themselves. To me he is not Mark Chapman. He is not Mark D. Chapman. He is Mark David Chapman. Remember that next time and show some respect for Christ's sake.

You guessed the funny part. I did it on purpose. It has come a gimmick to use the full name of so called assasins. I say he is so called because I do not consider John L. to had been assassinated. It was a murder.

Thomas Joseph

Aug 8, 2021, 4:13:55 AM8/8/21

> You guessed the funny part. I did it on purpose. It has come a gimmick to use the full name of so called assasins. I say he is so called because I do not consider John L. to had been assassinated. It was a murder.

Mr. Shit knows a guy who is coming out with a new book called "The Assassination/Murder Borderline" which details as closely as possible the exact point at which one becomes the other. Lennon was famous enough to be assassinated. But fame is not enough. He did not have what it took. Then of course - the book will point this out - it doesn't come down strictly to murder or assassination. For example, there is always execution. Sort of the midway point between murder and assassination. For example, Kennedy was assassinated, Oswald was executed, and Ruby was rubbed out. Different categories for each, yet all sharing one common bond - they are dead and cannot breathe.

OllieN...@aol.com

Aug 8, 2021, 5:41:03 PM8/8/21
On Sunday, August 8, 2021 at 4:13:55 AM UTC-4, jazee...@gmail.com wrote:
> > You guessed the funny part. I did it on purpose. It has come a gimmick to use the full name of so called assasins. I say he is so called because I do not consider John L. to had been assassinated. It was a murder.
> Mr. Shit knows a guy who is coming out with a new book called "The Assassination/Murder Borderline" which details as closely as possible the exact point at which one becomes the other. Lennon was famous enough to be assassinated. But fame is not enough. He did not have what it took. Then of course - the book will point this out - it doesn't come down strictly to murder or assassination. For example, there is always execution. Sort of the midway point between murder and assassination. For example, Kennedy was assassinated, Oswald was executed, and Ruby was rubbed out. Different categories for each, yet all sharing one common bond - they are dead and cannot breathe.

What a great history we have. I owe so many so much for it. How can I ever repay it? Mr. Shit knows the score. He is the referee. Now play ball.

Thomas Joseph

Aug 8, 2021, 8:22:41 PM8/8/21

> What a great history we have. I owe so many so much for it. How can I ever repay it? Mr. Shit knows the score. He is the referee. Now play ball.

We repay out history by being a part of it. Yes, we are not headliners in the parade of history, but without us things would not be the same. They might be better. Or they might be worse. We don't know and never will because after we die and history goes on it will do so without us. But our impact on it will resonate through time and all will know us in some small way whether they know it or not.

We were there, man!

OllieN...@aol.com

Aug 8, 2021, 11:59:06 PM8/8/21
I feel like I was there for the part that impacted me.

Thomas Joseph

Aug 9, 2021, 11:19:24 AM8/9/21

> I feel like I was there for the part that impacted me.

You were impacted. You felt it. You reacted even when you were not aware of it. Your reaction affected other people. By being impacted you impacted others, like it or not. You are a part of history. You are to some degree responsible for where we're at today, all of us. I am responsible too. The difference is I admit it. I know it. And I am proud of it. But you - you cower in fear because of it. You can't handle the responsibility. You can't deal with the reality of life, that you are a big part of it and always have been and always will be, and that whatever state the world is in today, good or bad, you helped make it that way. You can't face up to that for one reason - a reason best expressed oh so eloquently by Jack Nicholson when Tom Cruise backed him into a corner and forced him to scream the greatest line ever in the history of cinema - "You can't handle the truth!" He was talking to Cruise, sure - but just as much he was talking to you. All of you. All of you who, unlike me, are not ready willing or by God able to deal with the only thing I have ever cared about and ever will care about - the mother fucking truth, man!

OllieN...@aol.com

Aug 9, 2021, 4:39:00 PM8/9/21
On Monday, August 9, 2021 at 11:19:24 AM UTC-4, jazee...@gmail.com wrote:
> > I feel like I was there for the part that impacted me.
> You were impacted. You felt it. You reacted even when you were not aware of it. Your reaction affected other people. By being impacted you impacted others, like it or not. You are a part of history. You are to some degree responsible for where we're at today, all of us. I am responsible too. The difference is I admit it. I know it. And I am proud of it. But you - you cower in fear because of it. You can't handle the responsibility. You can't deal with the reality of life, that you are a big part of it and always have been and always will be, and that whatever state the world is in today, good or bad, you helped make it that way. You can't face up to that for one reason - a reason best expressed oh so eloquently by Jack Nicholson when Tom Cruise backed him into a corner and forced him to scream the greatest line ever in the history of cinema - "You can't handle the truth!" He was talking to Cruise, sure - but just as much he was talking to you. All of you. All of you who, unlike me, are not ready willing or by God able to deal with the only thing I have ever cared about and ever will care about - the mother fucking truth, man!

The truth is ugly. The truth is frightening. The truth is in your face. Thank God for Tom and Jack in their outstanding performances in that movie. Only James Dean could have done better.

Thomas Joseph

Aug 9, 2021, 6:48:43 PM8/9/21

> The truth is ugly. The truth is frightening. The truth is in your face. Thank God for Tom and Jack in their outstanding performances in that movie. Only James Dean could have done better.

Dean could have done this, Dean could have done that. I'm sick of it. Sure, Dean was good - one of the best, no doubt - but plenty of great actors have come down the pike since Dean and even before. Could he have been the best ever had he lived longer? No doubt this question is hard to answer yet easy to understand. Dean cannot be ignored at any time when the conversation turns to 'who is the best?'............. Yet let's look at how many guys came after Dean. Too many to name. Hanks and Keanu for one. The list goes on and on. But it's senseless to argue. Let's just say Dean was great and will always be missed and will always be remembered - thank God for those 3 films he made - but to say for sure who is the best with the loaded field we've got today - man, I'd hate to be tasked with answering that question. So many great ones, so little time to see them all. You are right though. In the "Few Good Men" role Dean could have played both characters - Cruise and Nicholson both. Of course Dean would also be involved in the editing process. All scenes in which he is made up to look like his own version of the Nicholson character are filmed at once, the process of putting on the makeup every day too much to ask of any actor. Same with the Cruise character. Dean plays them both. If you look closely you can see James beneath the characters - his greatness shining through - but he never overtakes the character, he only adds to it, enhances it, ignites it. You are right, he was the greatest actor of all time. But the times they are a-changing and the answer to the question "Who is the greatest actor who ever lived?", will be answered with the names of greats we have never heard before, guys who grew up in the shadow of Dean, guys who grew up out of the sound ground that Dean came from, guys born with the grit, the dirt, the blood, the sweat of Dean, like seeds of greatness all coming out of the same small patch of ground that is blessed with the gift.

OllieN...@aol.com

Aug 10, 2021, 6:12:54 PM8/10/21
On Monday, August 9, 2021 at 6:48:43 PM UTC-4, jazee...@gmail.com wrote:
> > The truth is ugly. The truth is frightening. The truth is in your face. Thank God for Tom and Jack in their outstanding performances in that movie. Only James Dean could have done better.
> Dean could have done this, Dean could have done that. I'm sick of it. Sure, Dean was good - one of the best, no doubt - but plenty of great actors have come down the pike since Dean and even before. Could he have been the best ever had he lived longer? No doubt this question is hard to answer yet easy to understand. Dean cannot be ignored at any time when the conversation turns to 'who is the best?'............. Yet let's look at how many guys came after Dean. Too many to name. Hanks and Keanu for one. The list goes on and on. But it's senseless to argue. Let's just say Dean was great and will always be missed and will always be remembered - thank God for those 3 films he made - but to say for sure who is the best with the loaded field we've got today - man, I'd hate to be tasked with answering that question. So many great ones, so little time to see them all. You are right though. In the "Few Good Men" role Dean could have played both characters - Cruise and Nicholson both. Of course Dean would also be involved in the editing process. All scenes in which he is made up to look like his own version of the Nicholson character are filmed at once, the process of putting on the makeup every day too much to ask of any actor. Same with the Cruise character. Dean plays them both. If you look closely you can see James beneath the characters - his greatness shining through - but he never overtakes the character, he only adds to it, enhances it, ignites it. You are right, he was the greatest actor of all time. But the times they are a-changing and the answer to the question "Who is the greatest actor who ever lived?", will be answered with the names of greats we have never heard before, guys who grew up in the shadow of Dean, guys who grew up out of the sound ground that Dean came from, guys born with the grit, the dirt, the blood, the sweat of Dean, like seeds of greatness all coming out of the same small patch of ground that is blessed with the gift.

In the original Jack Nickleson did not say you cant handle the truth. The line was "You're tearing me apart..." but Jack kept blowing it so they changed it.

Thomas Joseph

Aug 10, 2021, 6:27:34 PM8/10/21

> In the original Jack Nickleson did not say you cant handle the truth. The line was "You're tearing me apart..." but Jack kept blowing it so they changed it.

Jack has always played himself. But when they gave him the "You're tearing me apart" lines he just couldn't do it without imitating James Dean even if it wasn't on purpose, so powerful is the influence Dean had on all actors who came after him.

I don't mind Nicholson. Depends on the role of course. I am not a fan who signs lifetime contracts with those I idolize. As a result I idolize no one. Yes, you are up on the truth about Nicholson's troubles on the set - how he couldn't handle the line as written no matter how hard he tried. In fact the more he tried the worse it got. Finally he just blurted it out: "You can't handle the truth", as the entire set went quiet, the director himself frozen stock still by the silence of the moment - until suddenly everyone on the set including the director himself burst into applause that went on for hours. "Let's wrap for the day", the director announced. Then an unknown actor looking to usurp Nicholson and even the memory of James Dean came up to the director and said, "Look, I can do the line the way you wanted it - I've been practicing it and I've got it down. Give me a chance and I'll prove it to you." He was whispering to the director, not wanting others to hear him. But the director got pissed and told the aspirant to "Get the fuck out of my face", until finally screaming for all to hear, "NO, no you cannot have Jack's role, I don't care how good you are at saying "You're tearing me apart." The part is Jack's alone and the line has been officially changed to "You can't handle the truth", not "You're tearing me apart". The director continued: "And as for you punk, you can't handle the truth either, and the truth is I want you off this set within 20 seconds or I'll tell my men to pound you to jelly and film it for future stock footage."

Thomas Joseph

Aug 10, 2021, 6:29:05 PM8/10/21

> In the original Jack Nickleson did not say you cant handle the truth. The line was "You're tearing me apart..." but Jack kept blowing it so they changed it.

I have a few emails here. Normally I go to them last. But I see you are posting now. I don't like responding to posts as they're coming in, makes it seem too much like a chat room. So I will now retire to the emails and work on them a while, then come back here later to find a full board of Ollie-isms awaiting me. Dig?

OllieN...@aol.com

Aug 11, 2021, 8:16:04 AM8/11/21
On Tuesday, August 10, 2021 at 6:29:05 PM UTC-4, jazee...@gmail.com wrote:
> > In the original Jack Nickleson did not say you cant handle the truth. The line was "You're tearing me apart..." but Jack kept blowing it so they changed it.
> I have a few emails here. Normally I go to them last. But I see you are posting now. I don't like responding to posts as they're coming in, makes it seem too much like a chat room. So I will now retire to the emails and work on them a while, then come back here later to find a full board of Ollie-isms awaiting me. Dig?

10-4.

Jack N. will be dead soon. I am betting COVID will get him. He will play a great death scene. Actors for years to come will look up to Jack or down if he is buried.

Thomas Joseph

Aug 11, 2021, 9:49:20 PM8/11/21

> Jack N. will be dead soon. I am betting COVID will get him. He will play a great death scene. Actors for years to come will look up to Jack or down if he is buried.

Some of these fuckers are living way past their prime and I don't like it, especially now that I sincerely suspect this will be my last year on earth. Ok, maybe two years, but I can feel it coming. I don't mind. Give me the meds and leave me alone. But to get beat out by guys I thought were going to die years ago? Man, that just riles me up.

OllieN...@aol.com

Aug 12, 2021, 8:45:57 PM8/12/21
On Wednesday, August 11, 2021 at 9:49:20 PM UTC-4, jazee...@gmail.com wrote:
> > Jack N. will be dead soon. I am betting COVID will get him. He will play a great death scene. Actors for years to come will look up to Jack or down if he is buried.
> Some of these fuckers are living way past their prime and I don't like it, especially now that I sincerely suspect this will be my last year on earth. Ok, maybe two years, but I can feel it coming. I don't mind. Give me the meds and leave me alone. But to get beat out by guys I thought were going to die years ago? Man, that just riles me up.

I don;t care who dies as long as I outlive them.

Thomas Joseph

Aug 12, 2021, 11:40:40 PM8/12/21
On Thursday, August 12, 2021 at 8:45:57 PM UTC-4, OllieN...@aol.com wrote:

> I don;t care who dies as long as I outlive them.

That's the game I've been playing the last few years. Even before. But even more so now. I'll be 74 in September, if I make it that far - and that's 4 years older than my uncle was when he died. That means I beat him. My father died at 40. I beat him easy. But I have aunts that made into the late 80s. My chances of beating them out are not looking good. I agree though, I too don't care who dies. I suppose if someone is in their prime and they're doing something I enjoy - hard to think of any examples with this one - I suppose in that case I might 'miss' the person when they die. But if they are beyond there prime and I've already gotten everything I can out of the carcass, then by God haul that rotting hunk of human hubris out of my path.

OllieN...@aol.com

Aug 14, 2021, 12:00:44 AM8/14/21
When someone dies like Jimi Hendrix at 27 people thing it was too young and he would have been great as he got older. I do not believe it.
I use to but not now. We die when we have to. Even if we have to be murdered. It is all natural causes.

Thomas Joseph

Aug 14, 2021, 6:09:15 PM8/14/21

> When someone dies like Jimi Hendrix at 27 people thing it was too young and he would have been great as he got older. I do not believe it.

> I use to but not now. We die when we have to. Even if we have to be murdered. It is all natural causes.

I know you liked Hendrix. I did not hate the guy but I thought he was a bit gimmicky, lots of notes, runs, almost like someone practicing. He was a studio musician. Nothing wrong with that, it means he could read music. But I think his persona was a fraud. Just as you say, even if we are murdered to death it's still natural causes - the same applies to fraudulence. Even if it's real it's a fraud. I don't know if I really believe that but for the moment it sounds cool so I'll stick with it for now. But really, I did find a lot of Hendrix's stuff gimmicky. There were plenty of guys I liked more on guitar. First, I was not a big fan of the music of the times anyway - but I was up on it as much as anyone else. I think lots of guys are better than Hendrix with more soul. Some not even thought of as guitarists, just band members, like the guy from Dire Straights. Also, most Rock bands, just like many jazz bands from earlier eras, would never have made it with the public were it not for the singer. There are few rock bands I want to hear for long when there's no one singing. But there are a few, like Led Zeppelin for example. I like their singer but also like the band when they play without him. Anyway, to me Hendrix was a production. He was a good guitar player but never would have made it without the costume. "Hey Sid, let's dress Jimmy up in white guy hippy clothes and make some fucking money."

"Great idea Schlomo. A colorful headband would be cool too. Anything to make them forget Jimmy's a nigger."

OllieN...@aol.com

Aug 14, 2021, 7:27:41 PM8/14/21
I like criticism of people I like. Puts me straight. Except no criticism of Spillberg and Hanks allowed. I got limits.

Thomas Joseph

Aug 15, 2021, 12:34:06 AM8/15/21

> I like criticism of people I like. Puts me straight. Except no criticism of Spillberg and Hanks allowed. I got limits.

Yes but can you handle the truth? The truth is not so much, "Can you take criticism about your favorite idols?", as it is, "Are you ready to admit you never really liked some of those idols to begin with, that you only thought you did because it was the prime of your life and you were rolling with it, never stopping long enough to give it a good realistic evaluation and to learn the raw truth of the matter, that most of your idols really sucked and you just didn't know it. You know it now, of course - but it's too late. To admit it now would be too much for your fragile psyche.

Thomas Joseph

Aug 15, 2021, 12:37:56 AM8/15/21

> I like criticism of people I like. Puts me straight. Except no criticism of Spillberg and Hanks allowed. I got limits.

Tom and Steve are off limits to everybody, not just you and me. If you know of anyone breaking the rules please let me know and I'll help you take care of things if you don't think you can handle it alone. Some anti Steve, anti Tom people can be pretty mean, especially when they're in a group. Alone they generally keep their fat mouths shut. But together as a mob they act all brave and fearless. If you meet up with some of these people and need my help, please don't hesitate to call.

OllieN...@aol.com

Aug 15, 2021, 7:45:26 PM8/15/21
On Sunday, August 15, 2021 at 12:37:56 AM UTC-4, jazee...@gmail.com wrote:
> > I like criticism of people I like. Puts me straight. Except no criticism of Spillberg and Hanks allowed. I got limits.
> Tom and Steve are off limits to everybody, not just you and me. If you know of anyone breaking the rules please let me know and I'll help you take care of things if you don't think you can handle it alone. Some anti Steve, anti Tom people can be pretty mean, especially when they're in a group. Alone they generally keep their fat mouths shut. But together as a mob they act all brave and fearless. If you meet up with some of these people and need my help, please don't hesitate to call.

The Steve and Tom gangs roam the streets of West Hollywood ready to take on all comers. Sometimes the Crips and Bloods cross their path but they know to back off. Spike Lee put the word on the street to lay of them.

Thomas Joseph

Aug 15, 2021, 8:53:14 PM8/15/21

> The Steve and Tom gangs roam the streets of West Hollywood ready to take on all comers. Sometimes the Crips and Bloods cross their path but they know to back off. Spike Lee put the word on the street to lay of them.

LOL. You may be going for laughs, but truth is, Spike really does carry a lot of weight in the ghetto community. Word on the streets is that Spike really did ask some of the gangs to lay of Tom and Steve and crew. But even Spike can't get through to all the gangs. So far none of the gangs have been able to get close to Steve, Tom, and their crew. But several gangs have already rumbled over it. Some of the gangs aligned with Spike have clashed with some renegade groups that don't believe in giving Tom and Steve and their crew special treatment just because Spike says so. So far a few guys have died on both sides. Small blood lettings leading up to the big one. Word on the streets - not from Spike directly, but from others I have even more faith in - word on the streets says that many in Spike's camp are jumping ship, joining up with the gangs that want Tom and Steve snuffed. Stay tuned, I'll fill you in as more details pop up.

OllieN...@aol.com

Aug 17, 2021, 1:43:12 PM8/17/21
On Sunday, August 15, 2021 at 8:53:14 PM UTC-4, jazee...@gmail.com wrote:
> > The Steve and Tom gangs roam the streets of West Hollywood ready to take on all comers. Sometimes the Crips and Bloods cross their path but they know to back off. Spike Lee put the word on the street to lay of them.
> LOL. You may be going for laughs, but truth is, Spike really does carry a lot of weight in the ghetto community. Word on the streets is that Spike really did ask some of the gangs to lay of Tom and Steve and crew. But even Spike can't get through to all the gangs. So far none of the gangs have been able to get close to Steve, Tom, and their crew. But several gangs have already rumbled over it. Some of the gangs aligned with Spike have clashed with some renegade groups that don't believe in giving Tom and Steve and their crew special treatment just because Spike says so. So far a few guys have died on both sides. Small blood lettings leading up to the big one. Word on the streets - not from Spike directly, but from others I have even more faith in - word on the streets says that many in Spike's camp are jumping ship, joining up with the gangs that want Tom and Steve snuffed. Stay tuned, I'll fill you in as more details pop up.

Will the President step in? he can negotiate a truce or cease fire. Buy everyone a ice cream cone. Cherry cola is the favorite with the bloods. A time of peace and freedom is dawning.

Thomas Joseph

Aug 17, 2021, 10:39:31 PM8/17/21

> Will the President step in? he can negotiate a truce or cease fire. Buy everyone a ice cream cone. Cherry cola is the favorite with the bloods. A time of peace and freedom is dawning.

Tom and Steve are sharp guys. They don't take any shit from anybody but they know when to back off, when to play the diplomat. They offered a variety of roles to the bloods in their next movie. Their leader was named special assistant director for the project. But he can only direct those parts in which the bloods play a role. But yes, I suppose if things get out of hand the President will have to get involved.

OllieN...@aol.com

Aug 19, 2021, 8:28:05 PM8/19/21
On Tuesday, August 17, 2021 at 10:39:31 PM UTC-4, jazee...@gmail.com wrote:
> > Will the President step in? he can negotiate a truce or cease fire. Buy everyone a ice cream cone. Cherry cola is the favorite with the bloods. A time of peace and freedom is dawning.
> Tom and Steve are sharp guys. They don't take any shit from anybody but they know when to back off, when to play the diplomat. They offered a variety of roles to the bloods in their next movie. Their leader was named special assistant director for the project. But he can only direct those parts in which the bloods play a role. But yes, I suppose if things get out of hand the President will have to get involved.

Tom Hanks needs to be made President. Perhaps next year he can be it.

Thomas Joseph

Aug 20, 2021, 3:35:24 PM8/20/21

> Tom Hanks needs to be made President. Perhaps next year he can be it.

Well I don't give a good fuck what anyone says, if Hanks were in there right now you can bet we wouldn't be dealing with the Taliban and this COVID thing. Maybe Hanks will be the first ever President without a First Lady or a Vice President. One nation, one cause, one leader.

Thanks to Hanks

OllieN...@aol.com

Aug 20, 2021, 5:59:20 PM8/20/21
Seems the bigger the country the worse the leaders. Size does not matter.

Thomas Joseph

Aug 21, 2021, 3:59:10 PM8/21/21

> Seems the bigger the country the worse the leaders. Size does not matter.

Let's use math. That's what geniuses do when presented with issues such as this. Let's assume there are only 100 people on earth, all living in the same 5 mile square area. It would be rare to stumble upon someone you don't know. So the leaders better have a lot of support or they're going to be gone in a hurry (if there are any leaders to begin with). If the 100 people were split up into separate camps there would be conflict. Soon spying would come into play. But still no matter how brutal it gets the leader is just as much in the battle as his clan. Hey, maybe the big country leaders seem worse because they have to make more decisions in the spotlight while the lesser countries sit around complaining about the lousy decisions because that is the luxury of the lesser country life.

OllieN...@aol.com

Aug 22, 2021, 2:28:16 AM8/22/21
On Saturday, August 21, 2021 at 3:59:10 PM UTC-4, jazee...@gmail.com wrote:
> > Seems the bigger the country the worse the leaders. Size does not matter.
> Let's use math. That's what geniuses do when presented with issues such as this. Let's assume there are only 100 people on earth, all living in the same 5 mile square area. It would be rare to stumble upon someone you don't know. So the leaders better have a lot of support or they're going to be gone in a hurry (if there are any leaders to begin with). If the 100 people were split up into separate camps there would be conflict. Soon spying would come into play. But still no matter how brutal it gets the leader is just as much in the battle as his clan. Hey, maybe the big country leaders seem worse because they have to make more decisions in the spotlight while the lesser countries sit around complaining about the lousy decisions because that is the luxury of the lesser country life.

How about Oz? They had a Wizard. How does a country end up with a wizard?

Thomas Joseph

Aug 22, 2021, 5:39:27 PM8/22/21

> How about Oz? They had a Wizard. How does a country end up with a wizard?

Well I think the first order of business is for our country to adopt the name OZ. Live with it a while. Grow with it. Groove into it. Become a part of it. Blend into one. Come together over me style. Then one day the wizards will come.

"And we shall choose the wisest of them all." -- Gandhi 1918

OllieN...@aol.com

Aug 22, 2021, 7:07:45 PM8/22/21
Gandhi is on a roll today. Tomorrow it will be on a bun. Evolution -- Darwin 1869

Thomas Joseph

Aug 23, 2021, 11:11:43 PM8/23/21

> Gandhi is on a roll today. Tomorrow it will be on a bun. Evolution -- Darwin 1869

I don't like rolls or buns. I want my Gandhi in a loin cloth. Attach the loin cloth to a sling shot. Pull it back tight with some ground Gandhi packed in, then let it fly straight into my face.

OllieN...@aol.com

Aug 24, 2021, 7:37:21 PM8/24/21
On Monday, August 23, 2021 at 11:11:43 PM UTC-4, jazee...@gmail.com wrote:
> > Gandhi is on a roll today. Tomorrow it will be on a bun. Evolution -- Darwin 1869
> I don't like rolls or buns. I want my Gandhi in a loin cloth. Attach the loin cloth to a sling shot. Pull it back tight with some ground Gandhi packed in, then let it fly straight into my face.

"Gandhi smelled like a bharma bulls asshole" - Harry S Truman 1947

Thomas Joseph

Aug 24, 2021, 11:49:59 PM8/24/21

> "Gandhi smelled like a bharma bulls asshole" - Harry S Truman 1947

God, the blindfold test is so important and yet so rarely used it seems. So many interesting truths to discover using the blindfold. The way a brahma bull's asshole smells could be one of them. I have often wondered how a particular animal's asshole aroma might compare to one from my own species. Or taking something small like a mosquito and enlarging it to full human size - who knows what it's asshole would smell like? I think the human asshole is pretty filthy compared to that of most animals, especially our most cherished pets, the cats and dogs who seem to have nearly perfectly round generally clean looking shit holes. I have never gotten up really close and whiffed although I have lived with cats, and they will get pretty close with it from time to time. So it's an odd thing. Sure, you see the brahma and you're thinking, "Oh God is that asshole ever going to stink", influenced almost exclusively by it's surface appearance. That's where the blindfold comes in handy.

"We cannot allow our eyes to lie to our noses, nor our noses to lie to our eyes." - Gandhi, 1934

OllieN...@aol.com

Aug 26, 2021, 3:01:11 AM8/26/21
Cats and dogs spend all their time licking their assholes. I bet ape buttholes smell as bad as humans. But with a banana tinge.

Thomas Joseph

Aug 26, 2021, 4:27:22 PM8/26/21

> Cats and dogs spend all their time licking their assholes. I bet ape buttholes smell as bad as humans. But with a banana tinge.

Yes, apes have ass cheeks, of a sort. Not on the level of their human cousins, but cheeks none the less. I suspect heavily cheeked creatures have smellier assholes. I could be wrong. The only way to know for sure is through experimentation. I am all about experimentation. Believe me, if for one moment I thought there was any benefit to knowing the difference in smell power between all God's earthly creatures I'd be out there right now with my associates whiffing away. But man, you gotta admit, generally speaking, those dog and cat assholes do kind of look squeaky clean at times, don't they? Cleaner than mine, that's for sure. One of these days maybe I'll have the opportunity to prove it to you.

"You say you really want to know, eh? Ok then, are you ready for ..... this?"

OllieN...@aol.com

Aug 27, 2021, 3:15:17 AM8/27/21
LOL @ cheeks

Cheeks Reeks

Thomas Joseph

Aug 27, 2021, 6:34:48 PM8/27/21

> "You say you really want to know, eh? Ok then, are you ready for ..... this?"

> LOL @ cheeks
> Cheeks Reeks

Come on baby
Suck my cheeks
Unwashed, unwiped
For many many weeks

Get down baby
And gobble my cheek
Dig in deeply
Inhaling the reek

From the top of my crease
Let your tongue deeply sink
Then chow down and savor
My visible stink

Dinkle-stink

OllieN...@aol.com

Aug 28, 2021, 1:05:49 PM8/28/21
The cheek is for the reek. Do any other animals have as big of a butt? A Phd in animal assholes.

Thomas Joseph

Aug 28, 2021, 6:25:34 PM8/28/21

> The cheek is for the reek. Do any other animals have as big of a butt? A Phd in animal assholes.

I read years ago and will not argue with it because from what I've seen it makes sense - that the human has the largest penis to body size of any animal on earth. When I first heard this I thought of that giant horse cock I once saw at the pony rides when I was a kid. It was swinging back and forth. Girls were looking at it. That embarrassed me, but in a sexual way. But I suppose as big as that horse cock looked - and big it was - so too was the horse's body. But the body of the horse sort of disappeared from view when it's cock got hard and started to swing. I think I may have looked into the creature's eyes in an attempt to imagine what was in it's mind with it's big pony post swinging back and forth in the pendulum of pleasure.

OllieN...@aol.com

Aug 30, 2021, 1:22:15 AM8/30/21
On Saturday, August 28, 2021 at 6:25:34 PM UTC-4, jazee...@gmail.com wrote:
> > The cheek is for the reek. Do any other animals have as big of a butt? A Phd in animal assholes.
> I read years ago and will not argue with it because from what I've seen it makes sense - that the human has the largest penis to body size of any animal on earth. When I first heard this I thought of that giant horse cock I once saw at the pony rides when I was a kid. It was swinging back and forth. Girls were looking at it. That embarrassed me, but in a sexual way. But I suppose as big as that horse cock looked - and big it was - so too was the horse's body. But the body of the horse sort of disappeared from view when it's cock got hard and started to swing. I think I may have looked into the creature's eyes in an attempt to imagine what was in it's mind with it's big pony post swinging back and forth in the pendulum of pleasure.

The scientist who made that discovery was in Africa. Dr Livingston - 1890

Thomas Joseph

Aug 30, 2021, 10:34:16 PM8/30/21
The scientist who made that discovery was in Africa. Dr Livingston - 1890

Funny how the other guy's name is harder to call to mind. Stanley, wasn't it? He's the one who mouthed the famous words, "Mr. Livingston, I presume." On the basis of that short line he is now a mythical hero of some sort. Well, I say Stanley was the better man. There's got to be a way to work his name into the conversation. Time for Livingston to share his fame with the sadly lesser known Stanley. Both men had large cocks. Their venture through Africa was designed to see if any of the tribes had cocks to measure up to theirs. In all their travels they found none. In fact, when Stanley finally found Livingston after they became separated fleeing a tribe of pygmies, over a year had gone by and both men had grown long beards and lost a lot of weight. They looked nothing like they did a year before. When Stanley said, "Mr. Livingston I presume?", he was not looking at Mr. Livingston's face, he was looking at his cock. You see, no matter how under nourished a man might become, no matter how shriveled his muscles, no matter how frail and weak his body, his cock remains the same.

The cock is true
It sticks with you
It might go soft
Or soar firmly aloft
It's soul is
The very heart of you
Your face can change
Looking normal or strange
Your body can shrink
And take on a stink
But the cock stays the same
As the cock is always true

TJ, author - "The Stalwart Cock."

OllieN...@aol.com

Aug 31, 2021, 12:14:07 AM8/31/21
On Monday, August 30, 2021 at 10:34:16 PM UTC-4, jazee...@gmail.com wrote:
> The scientist who made that discovery was in Africa. Dr Livingston - 1890
> Funny how the other guy's name is harder to call to mind. Stanley, wasn't it? He's the one who mouthed the famous words, "Mr. Livingston, I presume." On the basis of that short line he is now a mythical hero of some sort. Well, I say Stanley was the better man. There's got to be a way to work his name into the conversation. Time for Livingston to share his fame with the sadly lesser known Stanley. Both men had large cocks. Their venture through Africa was designed to see if any of the tribes had cocks to measure up to theirs. In all their travels they found none. In fact, when Stanley finally found Livingston after they became separated fleeing a tribe of pygmies, over a year had gone by and both men had grown long beards and lost a lot of weight. They looked nothing like they did a year before. When Stanley said, "Mr. Livingston I presume?", he was not looking at Mr. Livingston's face, he was looking at his cock. You see, no matter how under nourished a man might become, no matter how shriveled his muscles, no matter how frail and weak his body, his cock remains the same.
>
> The cock is true
> It sticks with you
> It might go soft
> Or soar firmly aloft
> It's soul is Cockmeat.
> The very heart of you
> Your face can change
> Looking normal or strange
> Your body can shrink
> And take on a stink
> But the cock stays the same
> As the cock is always true
>

> TJ, author - "The Stalwart Cock."

The Edgar Allan Poe of cock.

Thomas Joseph

Aug 31, 2021, 6:34:32 PM8/31/21
"The soul is cock meat." I'm going to use that for my next book. I can't start writing it yet, I'm still working on my memoir. As soon as I finish the memoir I'll start the cock meat project. But if people start clamoring for a second memoir, which they sometimes do, I'm sorry but I will have to put the cock meat project on ice until I'm all memoired out.

OllieN...@aol.com

Sep 1, 2021, 2:27:03 AM9/1/21
I have a cock steak. Prime cut. Juicy. Yes it is the FDA number 1 dick meat you can get. Line up , take a number.

Thomas Joseph

Sep 2, 2021, 4:18:26 PM9/2/21

> I have a cock steak. Prime cut. Juicy. Yes it is the FDA number 1 dick meat you can get. Line up , take a number.

Cocks are the dominant theme of your posts lately. Usurping even shit. Not even one mention of a fart. I'll admit it can get old sometimes, nothing but farts and shit and a few other pretend topics that exist strictly to get us back to talking about farts and turds again - but so can any topic, and that includes cocks. Speaking of your cock, how's the fat content? Is it marbled? If it's fat it's got to be marbled or I'm not swinging. I prefer a lean cock. Some fat is good though, as if the case with any prime meat. It depends on where the fat is at. It's, "Where's the fat?", not, "Where's the beef?" Anyway, I can go for some fat on a cock as long as it's not near the warhead upper shaft region. I want that part skin tight, as little fat as possible. But lower shaft fat is cool, or mixed evenly throughout. Yes, if you're going to eat it raw it's got to be prime, no doubt about it.

Sorry I am not as creative talking about cocks as I am turds and farts. I'm sorry.

OllieN...@aol.com

Sep 2, 2021, 10:42:12 PM9/2/21
LOL @ marbled