Are Negros Closer to Apes Than to Humans?

Judith Latham

Aug 16, 2021, 11:45:17 AM8/16/21
Are these facts in the museum:

The negro skull, in addition to having a smaller brain volume and
thicker cranial bones than that of the White, is prognathous ; i.e., the
lower face projects forward in the manner of an animal's muzzle. The
negro jaw is substantially longer, relative to its width, than the White
jaw. A feature of the negro lower jaw is its retention of a vestige of
the "simian shelf," a bony region immediately behind the incisors. The
simian shelf is a distinguishing characteristic of apes, and it is
absent in Whites.

They emit a peculiar offensive body odor similar to apes.

Just as their black skin protected them from the intense African sun,
they are inherently lazy in order to prevent over exertion in that
intense sun.

The arms and legs of the negro are relatively longer than the European.
The humerus is shorter and the forearm longer thereby approximating the
ape form.

The eye often has a yellowish scierotic coat over it like that of a gorilla.

The negro has a shorter trunk; the cross-section of the chest is more
circular than Whites. Similar to an ape.

The pelvis is narrower and longer as it is in an ape.

The negro has a larger and shorter neck akin to that of apes.

The ears are roundish, rather small, standing somewhat high and detached
thus approaching the ape form.

The jaw is larger and stronger and protrudes outward which, along with
lower retreating forehead, gives a facial angle of 68 to 70 degrees,
like an ape, as opposed to a facial angle of 80 to 82 degrees for Europeans.

The three curvatures of the spine are less pronounced in the negro than
in the white and thus more characteristic of an ape.

The two bones proper of the nose are occasionally united, as in apes.

Taxonomists and geneticists believe that negros should be classified as
different species. In fact, Darwin declared in The Descent of Man that
the negros are so distinct that similar differences found in any other
animal would warrant their classification as a different species.

Howells, William. Mankind So Far, Doubleday, Garden City, NY
Weisman, Charles A. The Origins of Race and Civilization, 1990

Thomas Joseph

Aug 16, 2021, 9:02:50 PM8/16/21
I've heard this song and dance before about brain size and facial features, etc., the ape/Negro connection. Even if it's true it means nothing because all human beings are dumb, even the smartest among us. In the end what do we know? Nothing.

"Yeah well maybe it's true what you say, that in the end all human beings are stupid, but I know one thing - I am smart enough to know the Negro brain is smaller than that of White people and their facial and head features are more akin to the ape than those of their White counterparts. This knowledge will help us go a long way toward finally at long last achieving what it's all about when it comes to living - the accumulation and ultimate passing on of information from one generation to the next until finally, at long last, everybody knows everything and the world is at one with peace, harmony, love, and fellowship to guid the way to Toot Toot Lane toward the Magical Kingdom of Earth Bound Knowledge.

Thomas Joseph

Aug 16, 2021, 9:12:24 PM8/16/21
Judith, what inspired you most to send in your latest Negro piece, your trip to Israel or your 450 pounds of trouble visit to Myrtle Beach?

Regardless of their brain the reality is that every day somewhere in our world, especially in the old US of mother fucking A, some White person is getting fucked over by a Negro. By fucked over I mean outsmarted. Now of course Whites can also outsmart Negroes. But on equal footing in a setting not based on inherited wealth the competition between Whites and Blacks will be an intense game indeed with a closer score and a different outcome than you might think. The Negro is closer to the jungle than the White. They were the last of the races to be drawn out, other than maybe something we don't know about yet from up around the North Pole. Anyway, I can guarantee you that the average street Negro thinks more in one night than the average White lawyer or doctor in one month. Do not underestimate their ability to outsmart anyone or anything. Keep your eyes on the Negro in this race - he is a dark horse.

Judith Latham

Aug 16, 2021, 10:53:53 PM8/16/21
On Mon, 16 Aug 2021 18:12:23 -0700 (PDT), Thomas Joseph
<jazee...@gmail.com> wrote:

>Judith, what inspired you most to send in your latest Negro piece, your trip to Israel or your 450 pounds of trouble visit to Myrtle Beach?

It was you Thomas that inspired this latest piece. I was thinking
about how I suggested to you to get a support monkey as opposed to a
Jamaican nurse for your bum leg. You then mentioned that there were
some similarities between the two, so I decided to investigate
further. Lo and behold it turns out the two have much in common.
Thanks to you, negroes everywhere can now hope to connect with
relatives that were unbeknownst to them previously.

>Regardless of their brain the reality is that every day somewhere in our world, especially in the old US of mother fucking A, some White person is getting fucked over by a Negro. By fucked over I mean outsmarted. Now of course Whites can also outsmart Negroes. But on equal footing in a setting not based on inherited wealth the competition between Whites and Blacks will be an intense game indeed with a closer score and a different outcome than you might think. The Negro is closer to the jungle than the White. They were the last of the races to be drawn out, other than maybe something we don't know about yet from up around the North Pole. Anyway, I can guarantee you that the average street Negro thinks more in one night than the average White lawyer or doctor in one month. Do not underestimate their ability to outsmart anyone or anything. Keep your eyes on the Negro in this race - he is a dark horse.

You're thinking of those uppity ones. Got to keep them in their place.

bosod...@gmail.com

Aug 16, 2021, 11:16:31 PM8/16/21
On Monday, August 16, 2021 at 6:12:24 PM UTC-7, jazee...@gmail.com wrote:
> Judith, what inspired you most to send in your latest Negro piece, your trip to Israel or your 450 pounds of trouble visit to Myrtle Beach?
>
> Regardless of their brain the reality is that every day somewhere in our world, especially in the old US of mother fucking A, some White person is getting fucked over by a Negro. By fucked over I mean outsmarted. Now of course Whites can also outsmart Negroes. But on equal footing in a setting not based on inherited wealth the competition between Whites and Blacks will be an intense game indeed with a closer score and a different outcome than you might think. The Negro is closer to the jungle than the White. They were the last of the races to be drawn out, other than maybe something we don't know about yet from up around the North Pole. Anyway, I can guarantee you that the average street Negro thinks more in one night than the average White lawyer or doctor in one month. Do not underestimate their ability to outsmart anyone or anything. Keep your eyes on the Negro in this race - he is a dark horse.

I'm not a racist but do they all Look, Walk, Talk and Smell like they're on Meth, or is it Me?

I'm feeling real dizzy from either BPPV or a meth bong convention in my Building

Thomas Joseph

Aug 17, 2021, 11:18:00 PM8/17/21
On Monday, August 16, 2021 at 10:53:53 PM UTC-4, Judith Latham wrote:
> On Mon, 16 Aug 2021 18:12:23 -0700 (PDT), Thomas Joseph
> <jazee...@gmail.com> wrote:
>
> >Judith, what inspired you most to send in your latest Negro piece, your trip to Israel or your 450 pounds of trouble visit to Myrtle Beach?
> It was you Thomas that inspired this latest piece. I was thinking
> about how I suggested to you to get a support monkey as opposed to a
> Jamaican nurse for your bum leg. You then mentioned that there were
> some similarities between the two, so I decided to investigate
> further. Lo and behold it turns out the two have much in common.
> Thanks to you, negroes everywhere can now hope to connect with
> relatives that were unbeknownst to them previously.

> You're thinking of those uppity ones. Got to keep them in their place.

Thanks for thinking of me. I am thinking more and more about a wheelchair. I don't need one, yet - but who knows, it happens. I'm walking with a painful limp. I think I should have gone to the emergency room right away and am now kicking myself in the ass for making an appointment with an osteopath one week from today. Waiting too long who knows how much worse it might get, maybe in a permanent way. But I have been trying to see the wheelchair as a good thing. I'm talking about using one, not being bound to it like Steven Hawking. Just something to get around with - non electric - good for the arm muscles. I am too tired at this time for anything more than this. Oh dear God in heaven please forgive me.

Thomas Joseph

Aug 17, 2021, 11:19:22 PM8/17/21

> I'm not a racist but do they all Look, Walk, Talk and Smell like they're on Meth, or is it Me?
>
> I'm feeling real dizzy from either BPPV or a meth bong convention in my Building

Nothing wrong with a little meth. But not for a hyper head like you. It could throw you over the edge. Catapult you all the way to Berserksville USA.

bosod...@gmail.com

Aug 18, 2021, 5:22:31 AM8/18/21
I got niggers next door, across, and below me, and if they ain't black, they're white niggers, and I ain't a racist but because of all this meth I have to smell, every third word is nigger this and nigger that.

Thomas Joseph

Aug 18, 2021, 3:27:33 PM8/18/21

> > I'm feeling real dizzy from either BPPV or a meth bong convention in my Building
> I got niggers next door, across, and below me, and if they ain't black, they're white niggers, and I ain't a racist but because of all this meth I have to smell, every third word is nigger this and nigger that.

I have lived in such places, and worse. I have seen the decline. Later analyzing it I realized that the decline began even before I moved in but it didn't seem like a decline to me, only to those who had moved out searching for something better. I also noticed a long time ago that any apartment building that accepts me is destined to go down the tubes. I am pioneer that way. But I'm not the only one. To claim sole responsibility for a building's decline would be egotistical, and that ain't me. In Hollywood I was in and out of many apartment buildings because I knew a lot of people in the immediate area. Nice old buildings. Then I might go a year or two without visiting a certain building, and when I do I find it's a shooting gallery - sheets for curtains, one coffee table in the middle of the room for sharing this and that, people roaming the hallways. I did not live there at the time, thank God, but I knew a guy who did. He was a Black guy. He worked. He had a routine. Yet when he came home to his palace it was never intruded upon and once you were in his place it was like the ghetto right outside in the hallways disappeared. But he did move eventually. Anyway, it's funny how some people in your situation would already have moved on. If they can afford it they move. I have lived in many places that went downhill - the downhill usually starting right about the time I moved in (or so it seems).

Judith Latham

Aug 18, 2021, 3:54:59 PM8/18/21
If you'd like Bozo, I can ask mamma if you can rent some space from us
in our apartment. My 3 oldest siblings have all moved out, plus papa is
still in prison, so there is definitely room for you. All of our
immediate neighbors are Hasids, except for our boarder Tom, who happens
to be Chinese. I will have to warn you in advance; hasids can be as bad,
if not worse, than niggers. Think about it.

Thomas Joseph

Aug 18, 2021, 4:07:42 PM8/18/21
Judith Latham wrote:

> My 3 oldest siblings have all moved out, plus papa is still in prison, so there is definitely room for you.

"That's what you assume Judith. With 450 pounds of YOU around there isn't much room for anything. Why do you think your siblings moved out? Why do you think your father is in prison? Think deep. Be honest. You put your own father in prison, didn't you Judith? In fact, isn't it true that on the night of the crime you had made a number of cellphone calls to your father instructing him what to do next in his frantic crime spree? Wait, don't answer that. I have no further questions with this witness Your Honor.."

"Your witness, Mr. Mason."

OllieN...@aol.com

Aug 19, 2021, 8:22:46 PM8/19/21
Her heft is a defense mechanism. It protects her from the world. Similar to the border wall. Except more illegals can fit inside her.

Thomas Joseph

Aug 20, 2021, 4:00:29 PM8/20/21

> Her heft is a defense mechanism. It protects her from the world. Similar to the border wall. Except more illegals can fit inside her.

The border patrol will spot her and suspect illegal smuggling of some kind based on her size. But once they get close enough to inspect things further they become so disgusted with the sight and potential for smell that they choose instead to just let her pass.

"But Lieutenant, I don't think we're seeing is all her. I mean, I think she's hiding something."

"I don't give a fuck, Private. I said let her pass. Now God dammit, let that hunk of lard on through."

OllieN...@aol.com

Aug 20, 2021, 5:56:28 PM8/20/21
Hiding in plain sight. A great gambit. Like being super Jewish at the death camp.

Thomas Joseph

Aug 21, 2021, 4:20:44 PM8/21/21

> Hiding in plain sight. A great gambit. Like being super Jewish at the death camp.

They keep the Super Jew alive to give his not yet dead followers hope that one day this will all come to an end. Hope keeps them at bay. Sometimes the Super Jews are lured from city ghettos with promises of big bucks to play the role. They are plants. The Jews tried the same tactic on their German captors, trying to plant themselves as guards. But they could not do it. The Germans could imitate the Jews but the Jews could not imitate the Germans. Not as good a job anyway. But all kinds of weird conniving type shit went on in the camps. I know. I knew a guy who knew a guy who was there. As one rolls with the one big soul theory that means I was there too. I'm telling you man, I was there!

OllieN...@aol.com

Aug 22, 2021, 2:36:32 AM8/22/21
On Saturday, August 21, 2021 at 4:20:44 PM UTC-4, jazee...@gmail.com wrote:
> > Hiding in plain sight. A great gambit. Like being super Jewish at the death camp.
> They keep the Super Jew alive to give his not yet dead followers hope that one day this will all come to an end. Hope keeps them at bay. Sometimes the Super Jews are lured from city ghettos with promises of big bucks to play the role. They are plants. The Jews tried the same tactic on their German captors, trying to plant themselves as guards. But they could not do it. The Germans could imitate the Jews but the Jews could not imitate the Germans. Not as good a job anyway. But all kinds of weird conniving type shit went on. in the camps. I know. I knew a guy who knew a guy who was there. As one rolls with the one big soul theory that means I was there too. I'm telling you man, I was there!

Preacher Casey became a Jew in 1943. Was going to go to Germany but ended up in the Pacific fighting Japs. He wasted a lot of nips. Freeing souls Buddah style with a 50 cal machine gun

Thomas Joseph

Aug 22, 2021, 5:25:50 PM8/22/21

> Preacher Casey became a Jew in 1943. Was going to go to Germany but ended up in the Pacific fighting Japs. He wasted a lot of nips. Freeing souls Buddah style with a 50 cal machine gun

I'm going to forget your comment about Preacher Casey ever becoming a Jew. In any year. But he had a storied career, no doubt, and his 'one big soul' explorations into other countries and their cultures was essential to his philosophy of oneness. "Freeing souls Buddha style" - that's an LOL. I'm picturing the statue itself just sitting there as all around it the sparks of ammo flying in all directions, guiding only by intensely concentrated power within the statue's stone. So those in control of the statue are able to control the world. They carry the statue with them everywhere they go - which is any Goddamn place they want! - and set it up in a strategic spot to keep their enemies (if they have any left), at bay.

OllieN...@aol.com

Aug 22, 2021, 7:12:35 PM8/22/21
On Sunday, August 22, 2021 at 5:25:50 PM UTC-4, jazee...@gmail.com wrote:
> > Preacher Casey became a Jew in 1943. Was going to go to Germany but ended up in the Pacific fighting Japs. He wasted a lot of nips. Freeing souls Buddah style with a 50 cal machine gun
> I'm going to forget your comment about Preacher Casey ever becoming a Jew. In any year. But he had a storied career, no doubt, and his 'one big soul' explorations into other countries and their cultures was essential to his philosophy of oneness. "Freeing souls Buddha style" - that's an LOL. I'm picturing the statue itself just sitting there as all around it the sparks of ammo flying in all directions, guiding only by intensely concentrated power within the statue's stone. So those in control of the statue are able to control the world. They carry the statue with them everywhere they go - which is any Goddamn place they want! - and set it up in a strategic spot to keep their enemies (if they have any left), at bay.

Eventually BLM will tear down the Buddhas. Replace it with Floyds. Gandhi too.

Thomas Joseph

Aug 23, 2021, 11:32:10 PM8/23/21

> Eventually BLM will tear down the Buddhas. Replace it with Floyds. Gandhi too.

Replace is the main word. Everything that is torn down or ejected is eventually replaced so we can do it all over again. Tear down and put up all life long. One big carnival. Instead of statues, how about huge sideshow style canvass billboards strung up all over town to pay O-mage to those we so deeply cherish and admire.

OllieN...@aol.com

Aug 24, 2021, 7:33:22 PM8/24/21
On Monday, August 23, 2021 at 11:32:10 PM UTC-4, jazee...@gmail.com wrote:
> > Eventually BLM will tear down the Buddhas. Replace it with Floyds. Gandhi too.
> Replace is the main word. Everything that is torn down or ejected is eventually replaced so we can do it all over again. Tear down and put up all life long. One big carnival. Instead of statues, how about huge sideshow style canvass billboards strung up all over town to pay O-mage to those we so deeply cherish and admire.

Like the Traveling Vietnam Wall Memorial. Lots of PTSD vets following it like gypsys from town to town. Be funny if it went to Washington where the real one is.

Thomas Joseph

Aug 24, 2021, 11:11:48 PM8/24/21

> Like the Traveling Vietnam Wall Memorial. Lots of PTSD vets following it like gypsys from town to town. Be funny if it went to Washington where the real one is.

PTSD vets, LOL. On the one hand they resent it when you assume just because they're vets they must have PTSD, and they'll tell you so. "Hey man, I don't want to hear about PTSD all the time just because I'm a vet." Then on the other hand if you don't mention it they go equally ballistic. "Yeah yeah, I'm a vet, thanks for noticing. But why no mention of PTSD? Seems like you're going out of your way to avoid the topic. God dammit I want to talk about PTSD. MY PTSD.

MY PTSD STRONG

OllieN...@aol.com

Aug 30, 2021, 1:52:04 AM8/30/21
How many of those vets in wheel chairs actually came back fine and then had an accident or an illness and our faking it? Bet a few do.

Thomas Joseph

Aug 30, 2021, 6:29:39 PM8/30/21

> How many of those vets in wheel chairs actually came back fine and then had an accident or an illness and our faking it? Bet a few do.

They're all faking it. In WW1 they called it being shell shocked. But those guys were drafted, the vast majority, and fought in trenches, hand to hand and bayonets. These fuckers in Iraq and Afghanistan are just there to go around kicking in doors and creating a presence. I would guess they gave more stress than they took. Of course they're all faking it. They don't have to fake it later either. When I say they're faking PTSD I don't mean they're faking being nuts. They were nuts before they joined. That's why they joined. I suppose an occasional lost soul joins up for a sense of direction in life. But I'd say most are mentally troubled (i.e. nuts), long before they put on the uniform. I hate the phony PTSD people. I know, I know - it's a card and I'd play it too. Wrong. I would not play that card. I might play a card now and then, but it will be one of my own making, not one everyone else is using. The fucking name alone is enough to make me sick. Post - traumatic - stress - disorder. Who the fuck has not experienced trauma at some point? Or stress? Or both? I see those volunteer fucks coming back in wheelchairs - probably not as many as we're told - and I wonder how many cripples they left behind in the countries they invaded and fucked up. To hell with all of them. They don't need the PTSD all the time. Some of the more athletic ones can become paralympians. Start a traveling PTSD caravan. Living together under the same big tent. Free meals, free lodging, people coming out in town after town to pay their respects to the caravan of heroes, moving in from all sides shouting together as one, "Thank you for your service", as coins and even bills are tossed to the passing heroes to fund their post war gravy train existence.

OllieN...@aol.com

Aug 31, 2021, 12:26:22 AM8/31/21
On Monday, August 30, 2021 at 6:29:39 PM UTC-4, jazee...@gmail.com wrote:
> > How many of those vets in wheel chairs actually came back fine and then had an accident or an illness and our faking it? Bet a few do.
> They're all faking it. In WW1 they called it being shell shocked. But those guys were drafted, the vast majority, and fought in trenches, hand to hand and bayonets. These fuckers in Iraq and Afghanistan are just there to go around kicking in doors and creating a presence. I would guess they gave more stress than they took. Of course they're all faking it. They don't have to fake it later either. When I say they're faking PTSD I don't mean they're faking being nuts. They were nuts before they joined. That's why they joined. I suppose an occasional lost soul joins up for a sense of direction in life. But I'd say most are mentally troubled (i.e. nuts), long before they put on the uniform. I hate the phony PTSD people.: I know, I know - it's a card and I'd play it too. Wrong. I would not play that card. I might play a card now and then, but it will be one of my own making, not one everyone else is using. The fucking name alone is enough to make me sick. Post - traumatic - stress - disorder. Who the fuck has not experienced trauma at some point? Or stress? Or both? I see those volunteer fucks coming back in wheelchairs - probably not as many as we're told - and I wonder how many cripples they left behind in the countries they invaded and fucked up. To hell with all of them. They don't need the PTSD all the time. Some of the more athletic ones can become paralympians. Start a traveling PTSD caravan. Living together under the same big tent. Free meals, free lodging, people coming out in town after town to pay their respects to the caravan of heroes, moving in from all sides shouting together as one, "Thank you for your service", as coins and even bills are tossed to the passing heroes to fund their post war gravy train existence.

That's the problem: They all live seperately. Make people with the same illness live together in a stadium. Sell tickets to see them as they do everyday things like try to dress themselves.

Thomas Joseph

Aug 31, 2021, 6:08:10 PM8/31/21

> That's the problem: They all live seperately. Make people with the same illness live together in a stadium. Sell tickets to see them as they do everyday things like try to dress themselves.

Good idea. But like all ideas it is naturally flawed, like life itself. How about a guy with an illness so rare he's the only one on earth who has it? Making him live all by himself would not be fair. As a result we will need our scientists to isolate his DNA or whatever it takes to duplicate the illness and inject it into other people. It can be voluntary. I'm sure there are plenty of people who would be glad to endure some kind of illness - especially one they get to study a while before agreeing to take it on - if it means free room and board the rest of their lives. We don't force the illness on anyone, we offer it as an option. Yes, not only people with the same illnesses living together - but as I have said for years, same thing should apply to military volunteers - one their active duty is complete they must live in a stateside DMV zone, treated well, all the amenities, but no leaving the property. That is a no no.

OllieN...@aol.com

Sep 1, 2021, 2:32:26 AM9/1/21
On Tuesday, August 31, 2021 at 6:08:10 PM UTC-4, jazee...@gmail.com wrote:
> > That's the problem: They all live seperately. Make people with the same illness live together in a stadium. Sell tickets to see them as they do everyday things like try to dress themselves.
> Good idea. But like all ideas it is naturally flawed, like life itself. How about a guy with an illness so rare he's the only one on earth who has it? Making him live all by himself would not be fair. As a result we will need our scientists to isolate his DNA or whatever it takes to duplicate the illness and inject it into other people. It can be voluntary. I'm sure there are plenty of people who would be glad to endure some kind of illness - especially one they get to study a while before agreeing to take it on - if it means free room and board the rest of their lives. We don't force the illness on anyone, we offer it as an option. Yes, not only people with the same illnesses living together - but as I have said for years, same thing should apply to military volunteers - one their active duty is complete they must live in a stateside DMV zone, treated well, all the amenities, but no leaving the property. That is a no no.

Just tell people it is for the children and they will line up for it.

Thomas Joseph

Sep 1, 2021, 11:30:07 PM9/1/21
=
> Just tell people it is for the children and they will line up for it.

I don't give to charities as a rule. But as I'm sure you know, people working cashiers in all kinds of stores now are required to ask people if they'd like to round up their payment to the nearest dollar, usually for "our troops" or whatever. I would always say no. And almost feel guilty about it. I'm sure those workers don't like having to ask. What a thing to force on someone with a job - turn them into a legal panhandler and don't pay them for it. So a few weeks ago a cashier asked if I'd like to round up to the nearest dollar. I asked who it was for. She said it was for the Food Bank. I said ok. I've been helped by the food bank in the past. Then the other day I came through again and was asked if I wanted to round up to the nearest dollar. I asked for what. She mumbles something. I thought I heard the words 'food' and 'bank' in there. I asked her if that was it. She repeated it, only this time so I could hear it. "For the children's food bank", she said. And I said no. That was crossing the line, no different from a gypsy using her kids to bum food on the streets.

OllieN...@aol.com

Sep 2, 2021, 12:50:25 AM9/2/21
You go to the children's food bank. After you eat you ask "Where are all the kids?" and they say "What do you think you been eating

Thomas Joseph

Sep 2, 2021, 5:33:13 PM9/2/21

> You go to the children's food bank. After you eat you ask "Where are all the kids?" and they say "What do you think you been eating.

Gotcha, saw that one coming. Actually, I could smell it coming. I have eaten children and other forms of dead human flesh, always cooked though. But now once again reverting to talking about our cinema greats, do you remember the movie Soylent Green. I thought it was well made, the color, the production as a whole. But the story - the punchline when it is revealed that people are being fed human meat - for me it was a let down because (a), I saw it coming , and (b), I don't see any big deal about it. I find it hard to believe an entire world of people would suddenly find themselves in shock over it. What difference does it makes as long as it's cooked right? Look at tofu. If people really liked it they wouldn't care so much about what it looks like, right? But they always have to shape it after some form of meat, don't they? Same with dead human meat. I just didn't see it as any great windup to the story, finding out the meat they were eating was humans. In real life I don't think it would matter at all unless they started running out of the stuff and people start killing each other over it.

OllieN...@aol.com

Sep 2, 2021, 10:30:37 PM9/2/21
On Thursday, September 2, 2021 at 5:33:13 PM UTC-4, jazee...@gmail.com wrote:
> > You go to the children's food bank. After you eat you ask "Where are all the kids?" and they say "What do you think you been eating.
>
> Gotcha, saw that one coming. Actually, I could smell it coming. I have eaten children and other forms of dead human flesh, always cooked though. But now once again reverting to talking about our cinema greats, do you remember the movie Soylent Green. I thought it was well made, the color, the production as a whole. But the story - the punchline when it is revealed that people are being fed human meat - for me it was a let down because (a), I saw it coming , and (b), I don't see any big deal about it. I find it hard to believe an entire world of people would suddenly find themselves in shock over it. What difference does it makes as long as it's cooked right? Look at tofu. If people really liked it they wouldn't care so much about what it looks like, right? But they always have to shape it after some form of meat, don't they? Same with dead human meat. I just didn't see it as any great windup to the story, finding out the meat they were eating was humans. In real life I don't think it would matter at all unless they started running out of the stuff and people start killing each other over it.

If it taste like bacon I ate saying nothing. Where will the cheese come from? And I want to supersize the fries.

Judith Latham

Sep 3, 2021, 10:38:38 AM9/3/21
They say cannibalism was rampant in Hitler's camps. I'm very grateful to
have not been around back in those times. I can only imagine the looks
in my fellow Jew's eyes when they saw me. They'd be thinking
Thanksgiving feast, for sure.

Thomas Joseph

Sep 3, 2021, 6:57:09 PM9/3/21

> If it taste like bacon I ate saying nothing. Where will the cheese come from? And I want to supersize the fries.

I am not kidding in the least, I believe just about any living thing can be made to taste good. That's what good cooks are for. Sure, I wouldn't want to eat a glass of worms right out of the ground. But ground up and fried, perhaps not knowing what it is, and I'm hungry? Oh man I'm going to love it.

The cheese comes from the clogged arteries of male corpses and the vaginas of the females. Some cheese also comes from uncircumcised male corpses. A good cook with the right sharp instruments can work magic with a corpse.

Thomas Joseph

Sep 3, 2021, 7:00:38 PM9/3/21

> They say cannibalism was rampant in Hitler's camps. I'm very grateful to
> have not been around back in those times. I can only imagine the looks
> in my fellow Jew's eyes when they saw me. They'd be thinking
> Thanksgiving feast, for sure.

While a huge group of them are fighting to the death over your abundant corpse meat, other more intelligent inmates go undetected after smaller game. The other prisoners would use you as a decoy. Throw you out into the muddy yard with a loud thud that attracts a hungry crowd as they slip out with great stealth into side sections of the yard to pin down and gnaw smaller game alive.

Judith Latham

Sep 3, 2021, 7:16:13 PM9/3/21
If my fellow Jews were to do something like that, it would turn me into
an instant anti-Semite. I would have volunteered for kapo duty.

Thomas Joseph

Sep 3, 2021, 7:31:35 PM9/3/21

> If my fellow Jews were to do something like that, it would turn me into
> an instant anti-Semite. I would have volunteered for kapo duty.

If they are human they'll do it. We all have the cannibal in us. Admit it. I realize in a camp consumed by cannibalism heftier humans such as yourself will be big time targets. But not everyone likes fat meat. Sure, most would go for it in the same way most people today turn to whatever is trending, whatever makes the most noise. Me? When it comes to cannibalism I want the person I eat to be so small I can swallow them bones and all. A prized delicacy, like a baked lark, the brittle bones adding a nice crunch but not seeming in the least like bones. I suppose one of the few ways to escape being eaten is to pretend to have some kind of horrible contagious disease. You may have to do things to make yourself look sick. You may have to actually become sick. But if it can buy you a little time, a bit of protection, then yes by all means that is the way I'd go. But I wouldn't be there in the first place because I'm not a Jew. And everyone knows nobody but Jews are persecuted C Camp style.

Judith Latham

Sep 4, 2021, 1:45:28 AM9/4/21
It wasn't only the Jews who received 'special treatment', the Russian
soldiers and Gypsies got it too. Wasn't a good time to be one of them.
Believe it or not, it wasn't such a bad time if you were a negro. Since
there weren't that many of them, Commandant Hoess considered them a
commodity and had them perform minstril shows for his entertainment. My
great-grandfather apparently witnessed Elie Weisel and his father
signing "Camptown Ladies". It was 2 negroes who taught them how to sing
and dance. Elie Weisel lived as long as he did by knowing it was a
couple of negroes, thank God

Thomas Joseph

Sep 4, 2021, 7:04:55 PM9/4/21

> It wasn't only the Jews who received 'special treatment', the Russian
> soldiers and Gypsies got it too. Wasn't a good time to be one of them.
> Believe it or not, it wasn't such a bad time if you were a negro. Since
> there weren't that many of them, Commandant Hoess considered them a
> commodity and had them perform minstril shows for his entertainment. My
> great-grandfather apparently witnessed Elie Weisel and his father
> signing "Camptown Ladies". It was 2 negroes who taught them how to sing
> and dance. Elie Weisel lived as long as he did by knowing it was a
> couple of negroes, thank God

Elie Weisel, another money grabbing professional victim spokesman in the vein of John Walsh and Fred Goodman who used the deaths of their children to launch them to notoriety. Not saying I blame them, only that they probably would never admit it, even to themselves. I don't mind con artists as long as they are honest enough to admit it to their best friends. The Negroes fought in Europe but not alongside white soldiers. I suppose when they became prisoners of war it was their first introduction to living almost equally with white people. That is the beauty of being a prisoner - a whole new world opens to you if you are open to it. I am open to it. Are you? Well are you punk?

OllieN...@aol.com

Sep 5, 2021, 8:38:46 PM9/5/21
Hogans Heroes had a negro prisoner. They made him a techie. In reality he would be the latrine chief.

Thomas Joseph

Sep 5, 2021, 10:12:06 PM9/5/21

> Hogans Heroes had a negro prisoner. They made him a techie. In reality he would be the latrine chief.

To this day the guy is bitching about how little speaking roles they gave him. I don't know if he's still alive but I read about his attitude only a few weeks ago. Good thing about him being the only Negro on the show is if you want to google him up you don't have to know his name, just pump in "Black guy on Hogan's Heroes." The Black clown on Mission Impossible got more lines. Same type character though - the tech guy. I'm going to do that now, pump into google to see if Black guy on Hogan's Heroes gets me through. Just for kicks. I could just pump in the name of the show and get the cast list. But I like taking the roundabout route. Most geniuses. Just kidding. Most geniuses are good at taking the complex and making it simple. My forte is taking the simple and making it complex. Yes, I suppose even though they didn't fight side by side in WW2, if they became prisoners that would bring them together. Just like in real life, prison or the military, some kind of world outside their usual sphere usually serves to bring diverse groups together, especially with the military draft in effect.

Bring back the draft!

Judith Latham

Sep 6, 2021, 3:47:23 PM9/6/21
The answer if you',re looking for equality in cinema and television, is
to do a remake of "Schindler's List" with an all-black cast. Everyone in
the movie would identify as a Negroe; some Jewish, some Nazi, and some
Polak. Snoop Dog would be perfect in the role of Oskar Schindler, Jaleel
White as the camp commander. I see a billion dollar movie here.

Thomas Joseph

Sep 6, 2021, 6:47:40 PM9/6/21
=
> The answer if you',re looking for equality in cinema and television, is
> to do a remake of "Schindler's List" with an all-black cast. Everyone in
> the movie would identify as a Negroe; some Jewish, some Nazi, and some
> Polak. Snoop Dog would be perfect in the role of Oskar Schindler, Jaleel
> White as the camp commander. I see a billion dollar movie here.

I am not looking for equality in anything and am sick of all the Jewish themed posts on this board lately. Is being Jewish all you people can ever think of? Come on now, we invited you into a diverse community - gave you a chance in a lifetime to join the human race - and already you are doing your best to ruin it. You don't have to renounce your Jewish - uh, whatever it is - faith? Religion? Nationality? Race? We allow all members to be themselves and do do it their way. True individuality. But come on now, the Jewish thing gets a little old. I think it's an ace in the hole more than anything. Many Jews can - and do - blend in with other groups of people, calling themselves German or Dutch or American or whatever if it suits their purpose. But when being Jewish pays off, suddenly it's "Yes, it's true, I am part German, but first and foremost I am a Jew." Once was enough with that movie. What a piece of garbage. Warsaw Concerto type stuff.

OllieN...@aol.com

Sep 7, 2021, 12:39:20 AM9/7/21
A common complaint about Jews is how they sneak into countries, subvert them, then scamper back to Israel.

Thomas Joseph

Sep 7, 2021, 7:51:05 PM9/7/21

> A common complaint about Jews is how they sneak into countries, subvert them, then scamper back to Israel.

Very similar to the way top female athletes want to compete with the men on TV while maintaining their own league to scamper back to when (and if) things get too rough for them. Yes, this is not hate, what you say - it has been said by many who have played host to the high class gypsies from Israel, a state that has always existed in the head of every Jew who ever lived long before the world map was invented.

OllieN...@aol.com

Sep 7, 2021, 8:34:46 PM9/7/21
On Tuesday, September 7, 2021 at 7:51:05 PM UTC-4, jazee...@gmail.com wrote:
> > A common complaint about Jews is how they sneak into countries, subvert them, then scamper back to Israel.
> Very similar to the way top female athletes want to compete with the men on TV while maintaining their own league to scamper back to when (and if) things get too rough for them. Yes, this is not hate, what you say - it has been said by many who have played host to the high class gypsies from Israel, a state that has always existed in the head of every Jew who ever lived long before the world map was invented.

Only women sport I think is appropriate is figure skating if they got a good figure.

Judith Latham

Sep 8, 2021, 9:03:37 PM9/8/21
I wanted so much to be a cheerleader when I was in high school. The had
a trampoline that I was dying to try. They turned me down with no
explanation. To this day I cry when I think about it.

Thomas Joseph

Sep 8, 2021, 10:05:00 PM9/8/21

> I wanted so much to be a cheerleader when I was in high school. The had
> a trampoline that I was dying to try. They turned me down with no
> explanation. To this day I cry when I think about it.

Do you like living? If they had they allowed you to use the trampoline you could be dead today. A bad combination - a natural athlete trapped in an obese body. On your first jump you soar high. But you know you can go higher. Every time you come down you bounce back up higher and higher. 30 feet high. Then down again. Only this time the trampoline can't take it anymore. It gives out. A giant hole ripped straight through the middle of the canvass. Students and teachers rush to the scene.

"She was up there really high. I never thought a fat person like her could do it. I was in awe. On the last bounce she came down hard but delicate - a true artist - but it was simply too much for the tramp'."

A teacher cuts in. "Hold on here, who's pulling my leg? I don't see any body here."

The trampoline is pulled away. "Oh my God, where did she go?", they cry as one, gazing down into a very small hole, the kind a bullet creates at the point of entry, then getting down as one and scooping away the concrete and dirt below till finally someone yells, "There she is, I think I've found her", a good 10 feet beneath the paved surface.

Some who knew her well say if she were alive she'd tell her rescuers to, "Please, just leave me where I am." That's the kind of gal she was. Live and let live. Taking it as it comes. Dealing with the highs and lows of life easy come easy go style. Yep that was Judith alright. Oh by the way, did I tell you she's Jewish? I think she'd want you to know that.

Thomas Joseph

Sep 8, 2021, 10:14:52 PM9/8/21

> Only women sport I think is appropriate is figure skating if they got a good figure.

Yeah, and they usually do. But I don't know for sure. Up close they may be really small, freakishly small like female gymnasts. How about those bodies? No hips. They wear their body tights high to make their ass cheeks look bigger and more attractive. But those female gymnasts have really unappealing bodies. I would conduct a secret survey, taking down the names of all men who say they find them attractive and later sending out hit squads to wipe their tasteless asses off the face of the earth. Those beach volley ball broads are ugly too - in their own way. The bodies are instantly identifiable by sport. Years of grueling work encouraged by their parents sculpting their bodies for one sport alone, like training someone from birth to be a killer. I saw a Rifleman the other day where a father goes around town to town picking fights with people, then sic'ing his son on them - his son whom he has trained from birth to shoot fast. Later when McCain tells the kid the truth the kid confronts his father and screams, "You mean you raised me for slaughter?" Some of the dialogue in that show was pretty good. Ok, back to the broads now.

OllieN...@aol.com

Sep 9, 2021, 2:34:28 PM9/9/21
On Wednesday, September 8, 2021 at 10:14:52 PM UTC-4, jazee...@gmail.com wrote:
> > Only women sport I think is appropriate is figure skating if they got a good figure.
> Yeah, and they usually do. But I don't know for sure. Up close they may be really small, freakishly small like female gymnasts. How about those bodies? No hips. They wear their body tights high to make their ass cheeks look bigger and more attractive. But those female gymnasts have really unappealing bodies. I would conduct a secret survey, taking down the names of all men who say they find them attractive and later sending out hit squads to wipe their tasteless asses off the face of the earth. Those beach volley ball broads are ugly too - in their own way. The bodies are instantly identifiable by sport. Years of grueling work encouraged by their parents sculpting their bodies for one sport alone, like training someone from birth to be a killer. I saw a Rifleman the other day where a father goes around town to town picking fights with people, then sic'ing his son on them - his son whom he has trained from birth to shoot fast. Later when McCain tells the kid the truth the kid confronts his father and screams, "You mean you raised me for slaughter?" Some of the dialogue in that show was pretty good. Ok, back to the broads now.

Do not recall that episode. Probably not a regular in reruns. Many series emphasized certain episodes rarely showing what are considered lesser ones. With retro TV I think more are being seen.

Thomas Joseph

Sep 9, 2021, 5:30:45 PM9/9/21

> Do not recall that episode. Probably not a regular in reruns. Many series emphasized certain episodes rarely showing what are considered lesser ones. With retro TV I think more are being seen.

I could be wrong. Maybe it was not the Rifleman. Maybe it was some other western. But if I had to bet I'd go with the Rifleman. It was funny the way the old man would start stuff with people with his son hidden around the corner with his fostered gun at the ready. The kid would emerge from the shadows and challenge his father's chosen enemy. If the challenge is accepted the kid blows the enemy away. He really sees himself as his father's protector. But McCain learns the truth, that the old man was a failed gun fighter with some kind of festering grudge who raised his kid to do what he himself could not. The kid loved his old man. The kid was sick, brought up strange. But when McCain reveals the truth to him, that his old man raised him to fight for him, that's when the kid yells with disbelief into his father's face, "You mean you raised me for slaughter!" Pretty ridiculous as were many McCain stories. But it was Lucas's territory. And if you passed through it you became a part of it. Sometimes 6 feet down.

Judith Latham

Sep 9, 2021, 6:00:32 PM9/9/21
On 9/9/2021 5:30 PM, Thomas Joseph wrote:

>> Do not recall that episode. Probably not a regular in reruns. Many series emphasized certain episodes rarely showing what are considered lesser ones. With retro TV I think more are being seen.
>
> I could be wrong. Maybe it was not the Rifleman. Maybe it was some other western. But if I had to bet I'd go with the Rifleman. It was funny the way the old man would start stuff with people with his son hidden around the corner with his fostered gun at the ready. The kid would emerge from the shadows and challenge his father's chosen enemy. If the challenge is accepted the kid blows the enemy away. He really sees himself as his father's protector. But McCain learns the truth, that the old man was a failed gun fighter with some kind of festering grudge who raised his kid to do what he himself could not. The kid loved his old man. The kid was sick, brought up strange. But when McCain reveals the truth to him, that his old man raised him to fight for him, that's when the kid yells with disbelief into his father's face, "You mean you raised me for slaughter!" Pretty ridiculous as were many McCain stories. But it was Lucas's territory. And if you passed through it you became a part of it. Sometimes 6 feet down.

This episode you're discussing sounds vaguely like a movie I saw last
week, "The Rudolph Guiliani Story". Everyone thought he was a heroic
figure, until we discovered later that he is a farce and that all the
credit for his alleged heroism belongs to Richard Simmons. Could this be
what you were talking about?

Thomas Joseph

Sep 9, 2021, 6:16:08 PM9/9/21

> This episode you're discussing sounds vaguely like a movie I saw last
> week, "The Rudolph Guiliani Story". Everyone thought he was a heroic
> figure, until we discovered later that he is a farce and that all the
> credit for his alleged heroism belongs to Richard Simmons. Could this be
> what you were talking about?

No, I was talking about Liberty Valance, how he got all the credit for someone else's heroic murder. This 9/11 shit makes me sick. I bought a paper the other day - the USA Today - and the whole fucking thing was a rehash of that day. The old "lest we forget" thing. Makes me sick. I never considered Giuliani a hero. I never considered anyone involved a hero. Maybe on some deeply personal level it could happen, like if I were there and saw it, someone coming back up the stairs for me at their own peril. Other than that I don't see any of those people as heroes. That goes for the firemen too. They sit around the station house days on end eating home cooked meals, playing cards, and working out with the weights. So every so often they have to go to work. They didn't know what was coming. I don't see anything heroic about it. I read a secret report that Simmons was there when the towers went down and was later a suspect. But it was kept on the hush hush. Later they realized he was not guilty. But it ruined Richard. He was never the same after that. Have you noticed his public appearances are rare. That usually happens when guys are getting ready to die. Or they don't like they way they look. Or they underwent trauma of some kind and need the rest. That is the case with Dick Simmons who on that fateful day saw many people die and even saved a few on his way down the tower steps, turning his heroic afternoon into an ordinary aerobic workout. He was a hero. He was also a suspect at the same time. He went through it all. Any normal person would have died from it. But Richard was strong. WORKOUT STRONG! He endured. And his legacy will live forever.

Come on people, let's keep moving. Up those steps. Now down. Let's go, let's do this thing - let's do the Twin Towers Tango!

OllieN...@aol.com

Sep 10, 2021, 4:28:36 AM9/10/21
Lots of 911 hype but I am not falling for it.

Thomas Joseph

Sep 10, 2021, 6:42:29 PM9/10/21

> Lots of 911 hype but I am not falling for it.

Seems like it gets more intense every year. Also, I think like most holidays they know how best work it. It used to coincide with the opening NFL game of the year. For a few years anyway. Now it seems to go from early September all the way through the 11th and maybe beyond. Pretty fucking chintzy though, to fill an entire newspaper with 9/11 bullshit without calling it some kind of special edition or at least giving a warning. Very arrogant I thought. I'm not falling for it because I'm not reading it. None of it. "The show is over people, come on everybody, let's go home!"

OllieN...@aol.com

Sep 10, 2021, 8:19:01 PM9/10/21
On Friday, September 10, 2021 at 6:42:29 PM UTC-4, jazee...@gmail.com wrote:
> > Lots of 911 hype but I am not falling for it.
> Seems like it gets more intense every year. Also, I think like most holidays they know how best work it. It used to coincide with the opening NFL game of the year. For a few years anyway. Now it seems to go from early September all the way through the 11th and maybe beyond. Pretty fucking chintzy though, to fill an entire newspaper with 9/11 bullshit without calling it some kind of special edition or at least giving a warning. Very arrogant I thought. I'm not falling for it because I'm not reading it. None of it. "The show is over people, come on everybody, let's go home!"

The war on terror has been the worse war ever. And I mean in the way it is crappy. No great battles just browm people in deserts being blasted. No D days or Hiroshimas. Man I miss the good old time wars.

Thomas Joseph

Sep 11, 2021, 7:10:12 PM9/11/21

> The war on terror has been the worse war ever. And I mean in the way it is crappy. No great battles just browm people in deserts being blasted. No D days or Hiroshimas. Man I miss the good old time wars.

I agree. Where is the honor? The valor? The guts? No really, I'm not much for that either. But I know what you mean. I imagine a lot of people in some of those areas - sheep herders and the like - are forever impacted by the arrival of the almost outer space alien invaders in body armor and other high tech inhuman contraptions. Plus the noise. It's got to be awful. What's amazing to me is that more people can't seem to understand - or maybe pretend they can't understand - why all these different countries hate our guts. Not that I care anymore than anyone else, I just find it amazing how these fuckers are lauded as heroes. Any war in which a soldier's death is reported in the papers as a big event, I would say it's not a war. 20 years over there and only several thousand of our invaders died. That ain't no war.

OllieN...@aol.com

Sep 12, 2021, 3:29:04 AM9/12/21
On Saturday, September 11, 2021 at 7:10:12 PM UTC-4, jazee...@gmail.com wrote:
> > The war on terror has been the worse war ever. And I mean in the way it is crappy. No great battles just browm people in deserts being blasted. No D days or Hiroshimas. Man I miss the good old time wars.
> I agree. Where is the honor? The valor? The guts? No really, I'm not much for that either. But I know what you mean. I imagine a lot of people in some of those areas - sheep herders and the like - are forever impacted by the arrival of the almost outer space alien invaders in body armor and other high tech inhuman contraptions. Plus the noise. It's got to be awful. What's amazing to me is that more people can't seem to understand - or maybe pretend they can't understand - why all these different countries hate our guts. Not that I care anymore than anyone else, I just find it amazing how these fuckers are lauded as heroes. Any war in which a soldier's death is reported in the papers as a big event, I would say it's not a war. 20 years over there and only several thousand of our invaders died. That ain't no war.

All the anti war hippies went to work for the military. No war protests. Just protests about Cops.

Judith Latham

Sep 12, 2021, 1:03:52 PM9/12/21
Hey, Hey!
Ho, Ho!
Richard Nixon has to go!!

Thomas Joseph

Sep 12, 2021, 5:11:29 PM9/12/21

> All the anti war hippies went to work for the military. No war protests. Just protests about Cops.

Of all these groups, the hippies and the beats who came before them, a very small few can be called the real thing, the rest are hangers on. I saw that in the hippie days. Lots of guys wearing long hair to hide their red necks. Lots of violent hippie types. Blacks putting on the tie dyed Jamaican look, and the accent if they could manage it, to attract the broads, mostly white. When these clowns shed their bell bottoms for business suits it did not surprise me. A very hefty percentage of all people in all fields claiming to be something are really something else.

"This I have learned with age." - Methuselah

OllieN...@aol.com

Sep 15, 2021, 12:41:21 AM9/15/21
"I will drink no wine before its time" - Orson Bean

Thomas Joseph

Sep 15, 2021, 4:43:20 PM9/15/21

> "I will drink no wine before its time" - Orson Bean

I know you're a Welles fan. I was when I was younger but see through his charade now. I used to see him on TV shows too, talking about magic and other shit. He was really quite full of himself. Yet he was a human being and for that I respect him. Funny, very first thing I did yesterday when I heard that Norm McDonald had died - I forget how I learned it - I googled him up for one reason - well actually two reasons - to see what he died from and how old he was when it happened.

I beat him, I beat Orson McDonald

OllieN...@aol.com

Sep 16, 2021, 4:59:42 AM9/16/21
Yeah he was younger than me. George Burns set the bar high for comedians (or comic actors). Well I think Leif will make it to 101 easily. He will win this thing.

Thomas Joseph

Sep 16, 2021, 7:35:47 PM9/16/21

> Yeah he was younger than me. George Burns set the bar high for comedians (or comic actors). Well I think Leif will make it to 101 easily. He will win this thing.

Leif has health issues. But his tough Scandinavian background might pull him past Burns. I'm saying it's possible - but not likely. We're talking another 35 years, man. That's a long time. A lot can happen. Let's not forget, we live in a world different from the one Burns grew up in. Sure, there were homicides even back then, but they tended to leave the old timers alone. That policy does not apply today. Especially with Sky's competitive nature, especially in the legal poker clubs where he lives now, or on one of his many trips to Vegas - who knows what might happen following a tense tournament filled with vitriol and animus. Sky could get shot to death. So if you're a betting man you'd better keep this in mind if you're betting on Sky passing Burns. You will get odds, no question about it. What would the odds be, I wonder. I'm going to look it up, pump in, "Chances of average 66 year old male making it to 100", and see what I get. Now I know Sky is not your 'average' 66 year old male, but I've got to go on something.

I looked it up and got some stuff but it was confusing. It said people born in 47 (my year) stand at 7.1 and people born in your year (or thereabouts - I put down 55), stand at 9.1. So I guess that means my chances of making it to 100 are slightly better than yours - but only at the moment. My odds are better because I don't have as far to go. But I do not use official odds provided by the so-called experts, I rely on my own more instinctive system which tells me your chances of making it to 100 are as good or better than mine, and Skying's, but that in the end it doesn't matter because as you said we are all headed for the junkyard.

OllieN...@aol.com

Sep 17, 2021, 12:39:44 AM9/17/21
If it is a race to 100 you got a head start. But I never expected to get this far. I am getting pretty tired. I need a second or third wind. Maybe a good fart will do.

Thomas Joseph

Sep 17, 2021, 4:45:24 PM9/17/21

> If it is a race to 100 you got a head start. But I never expected to get this far. I am getting pretty tired. I need a second or third wind. Maybe a good fart will do.

Who knows, seriously, would affect a really good fart would have on someone's longevity. The sound is soothing and so is the smell. And sooth-ment means a lot when it comes to living a long time. The 3 S's: Stink = Sooth = Serenity. Imagine not farting for a year. Lots of sacrifice. Horrible nights unable to sleep, bloated up inside. Then suddenly one night it comes roaring out - a full 20 minutes straight - a single unbroken fart, not a bunch of small ones roped together. Some say it's the greatest high there is. So far.

OllieN...@aol.com

Sep 18, 2021, 11:29:58 AM9/18/21
On Friday, September 17, 2021 at 4:45:24 PM UTC-4, jazee...@gmail.com wrote:
> > If it is a race to 100 you got a head start. But I never expected to get this far. I am getting pretty tired. I need a second or third wind. Maybe a good fart will do.
> Who knows, seriously, would affect a really good fart would have on someone's longevity. The sound is soothing and so is the smell. And sooth-ment means a lot when it comes to living a long time. The 3 S's: Stink = Sooth = Serenity. Imagine not farting for a year. Lots of sacrifice. Horrible nights unable to sleep, bloated up inside. Then suddenly one night it comes roaring out - a full 20 minutes straight - a single unbroken fart, not a bunch of small ones roped together. Some say it's the greatest high there is. So far.

There is no secret to longevity. Each day the dice are rolled. The cards dealt. The pots ante grows. Are you ready to cash out?

Thomas Joseph

Sep 19, 2021, 7:49:24 PM9/19/21

> There is no secret to longevity. Each day the dice are rolled. The cards dealt. The pots ante grows. Are you ready to cash out?

My stack is dwindling. But every time I go all in with the meager amount I win. I can't win or lose when it really counts. I float around in between the two, losing more than winning, but winning just enough to keep me in the game. In other words, losing.

OllieN...@aol.com

Sep 20, 2021, 8:32:09 AM9/20/21
On Sunday, September 19, 2021 at 7:49:24 PM UTC-4, jazee...@gmail.com wrote:
> > There is no secret to longevity. Each day the dice are rolled. The cards dealt. The pots ante grows. Are you ready to cash out?
> My stack is dwindling. But every time I go all in with the meager amount I win. I can't win or lose when it really counts. I float around in between the two, losing more than winning, but winning just enough to keep me in the game. In other words, losing.

Gambling metaphors are fun. I like having fun. You can bet on it.

Thomas Joseph

Sep 20, 2021, 11:41:52 PM9/20/21

> Gambling metaphors are fun. I like having fun. You can bet on it.

At the poolroom I would hear it a lot: "The next best thing to winning is losing." Sweating and betting. Which would you rather be, a poor guy who is really good at something, but not good enough to be a champion - just enough to pick up extra cash now and then. Or would you rather be not so good at anything but rich enough to dabble in all sorts of betting propositions, wanting to win but ready to move on to another wager if you lose. I still say being a sucker or a mark beats being a con man - if the sucker or mark can afford it.

OllieN...@aol.com

Sep 22, 2021, 12:01:16 AM9/22/21
On Monday, September 20, 2021 at 11:41:52 PM UTC-4, jazee...@gmail.com wrote:
> > Gambling metaphors are fun. I like having fun. You can bet on it.
> At the poolroom I would hear it a lot: "The next best thing to winning is losing." Sweating and betting. Which would you rather be, a poor guy who is really good at something, but not good enough to be a champion - just enough to pick up extra cash now and then. Or would you rather be not so good at anything but rich enough to dabble in all sorts of betting propositions, wanting to win but ready to move on to another wager if you lose. I still say being a sucker or a mark beats being a con man - if the sucker or mark can afford it.

I prefer the flim flam man. Not so harsh. Hey I was flim flammed.

Thomas Joseph

Sep 22, 2021, 6:23:56 PM9/22/21

> I prefer the flim flam man. Not so harsh. Hey I was flim slammed.

I think I told you I actually read the book. Mainly because it was thin. The author was able to flim flam me into reading it by making the print smaller so he could fit his words onto less pages, making the book seem thinner than it really was, film flamming me into reading it. Thankfully the book was given to me by a friend, I did not buy it. I was not flim flam'd to that degree. I also saw the movie but for some reason did not like GC Scott in the lead role. I might feel differently about it if I saw it today.

Thomas Joseph

Sep 22, 2021, 6:29:11 PM9/22/21

> I prefer the flim flam man. Not so harsh. Hey I was flim slammed.

Yes, I admit I killed him, Your Honor. But the Nigger forced my hand. He bamboozled me. He flummoxed me. He inveigled me. He pulled the wool over my eyes. He tricked me. He outsmarted me. That was too much to take. You understand, don't you, Your Honor?"

"I certainly do." Then booming into the mic on his bench: "Bailiff, release the defendant at once."

OllieN...@aol.com

Sep 23, 2021, 9:26:06 AM9/23/21
say what you will it is nice when you get a judge who does it your way.

Thomas Joseph

Sep 24, 2021, 1:12:31 AM9/24/21
-
> say what you will it is nice when you get a judge who does it your way.

It would be interesting to see what a Judge sentencing Paul Anka to prison might have to say. Some kind of pedophile beef. Something out of nowhere. The Judge sentences Paul to 30 years.

"I can't do that kind of time", Paul says.

"Well, you just do the best you can then", says the Judge. Then, "It will be interesting to see if "your way" is good enough where you're going."

OllieN...@aol.com

Sep 25, 2021, 12:23:37 PM9/25/21
Anka keeps his vices down low. More should do the same. Do it Pauls way.

Thomas Joseph

Sep 25, 2021, 6:25:21 PM9/25/21

> Anka keeps his vices down low. More should do the same. Do it Pauls way.

I read this on the smartphone last night and saw it as "Anka keeps his voice down low." I thought you were talking about his singing voice. There is one song that Anka does that I actually like. But I can also live without it. I saw Anka when I was a kid. Maybe 13 years old, can't remember exactly. A bunch of known pop singers of that time were coming to to our town to do a matinee at a local movie theater. It had to be cheap or I wouldn't have gone. Back then movie theater screens always had stages in front of them. Maybe they still do, I don't know. I was disappointed it wasn't Elvis or some of the better known goofs of the time. But they were all known to some degree. One of them was Anka. They just came out and lip synced to recordings of their hits. One, maybe two at the most. I never thought of the financial part of it, how they had to travel in groups to make money because none of them could draw a big enough crowd on their own. They had to work. Even the big name actors of today have to go around selling their stinking films, even flying to foreign countries to do it. Maybe some don't, but most do. They have to talk about how great the movie is even if they think otherwise. Then if they ever make it to the top - you know, where they can actually say what they really believe - they appear on TV talk shows and talk about how the movie sucked. These people are considered artists, but they are nothing but shills. Maybe all artists are shills. Except for the real ones - the natural born types whose art cannot be labeled because it's in everything they do. I'm talking about guys like me. But I am not an egotist so I won't go there.

OllieN...@aol.com

Sep 27, 2021, 9:52:25 AM9/27/21
On Saturday, September 25, 2021 at 6:25:21 PM UTC-4, jazee...@gmail.com wrote:
> > Anka keeps his vices down low. More should do the same. Do it Pauls way.
> I read this on the smartphone last night and saw it as "Anka keeps his voice down low." I thought you were talking about his singing voice. There is one song that Anka does that I actually like. But I can also live without it. I saw Anka when I was a kid. Maybe 13 years old, can't remember exactly. A bunch of known pop singers of that time were coming to to our town to do a matinee at a local movie theater. It had to be cheap or I wouldn't have gone. Back then movie theater screens always had stages in front of them. Maybe they still do, I don't know. I was disappointed it wasn't Elvis or some of the better known goofs of the time. But they were all known to some degree. One of them was Anka. They just came out and lip synced to recordings of their hits. One, maybe two at the most. I never thought of the financial part of it, how they had to travel in groups to make money because none of them could draw a big enough crowd on their own. They had to work. Even the big name actors of today have to go around selling their stinking films, even flying to foreign countries to do it. Maybe some don't, but most do. They have to talk about how great the movie is even if they think otherwise. Then if they ever make it to the top - you know, where they can actually say what they really believe - they appear on TV talk shows and talk about how the movie sucked. These people are considered artists, but they are nothing but shills. Maybe all artists are shills. Except for the real ones - the natural born types whose art cannot be labeled because it's in everything they do. I'm talking about guys like me. But I am not an egotist so I won't go there.

I have not watched network TV in awhile. And I had quit watching late night talk shows long ago. I now prefer porn.

Thomas Joseph

Sep 27, 2021, 7:02:54 PM9/27/21

> I have not watched network TV in awhile. And I had quit watching late night talk shows long ago. I now prefer porn.

I can't take long sessions of porn. Just a few minutes here and there with the same purposely unrequited cock. It never becomes fully stiff enough for the marathon sessions of old. I am not into network TV much. But MeTv comes with the package along with other antenna stations I watch from time to time through the cable. I think no matter the format, no matter how the shit comes through, TV, internet, bouncing off satellites, whatever - it's pretty much the same old shit. I tend to stick with stuff till it becomes obsolete. Then it's "Hey wait a minute, what's going on here?", like back when CDs replaced record albums and I never saw it coming. I don't care. I can adjust. I don't need any of this shit but could miss it a while when it goes. In the end though, I am a tough guy, able to endure, to persevere under any and all circumstances, adjusting, blending in, bitching and moaning for attention, yes, but not really meaning it, just sort of addicted to it - a tough guy who loves breathing and wants to go on living forever, a tough guy who asks all within earshot to please stay out of his way because he doesn't need anything new in his life, just a little help financial or otherwise in helping him to maintain the old stuff he's already got.

OllieN...@aol.com

Sep 28, 2021, 9:28:10 AM9/28/21
On Monday, September 27, 2021 at 7:02:54 PM UTC-4, jazee...@gmail.com wrote:
> > I have not watched network TV in awhile. And I had quit watching late night talk shows long ago. I now prefer porn.
> I can't take long sessions of porn. Just a few minutes here and there with the same purposely unrequited cock. It never becomes fully stiff enough for the marathon sessions of old. I am not into network TV much. But MeTv comes with the package along with other antenna stations I watch from time to time through the cable. I think no matter the format, no matter how the shit comes through, TV, internet, bouncing off satellites, whatever - it's pretty much the same old shit. I tend to stick with stuff till it becomes obsolete. Then it's "Hey wait a minute, what's going on here?", like back when CDs replaced record albums and I never saw it coming. I don't care. I can adjust. I don't need any of this shit but could miss it a while when it goes. In the end though, I am a tough guy, able to endure, to persevere under any and all circumstances, adjusting, blending in, bitching and moaning for attention, yes, but not really meaning it, just sort of addicted to it - a tough guy who loves breathing and wants to go on living forever, a tough guy who asks all within earshot to please stay out of his way because he doesn't need anything new in his life, just a little help financial or otherwise in helping him to maintain the old stuff he's already got.

Records had a long run. Even now a comeback. But mostly you got to keep up with the new tech or you will be seen as obsolete.

Thomas Joseph

Sep 28, 2021, 4:41:16 PM9/28/21

> Records had a long run. Even now a comeback. But mostly you got to keep up with the new tech or you will be seen as obsolete.

God forbid I am seen as obsolete. I would never buy a record player to accommodate a record collection. When I left LA. I had 150 or so record albums, the ones mostly played kept near the turntable where I'd sit for late night DJ duty, picking up that needle and placing it just about in the right spot every time. I could also pick out some albums by feel, not to mention odor. I don't care how advanced the CDs are supposed to be - and in ways they are - their plastic containers have always sucked. And now they too are hard to come by as CD players become obsolete as well. I have been around long enough to know that everything becomes obsolete in time, so we are best off not becoming anything to begin with.

OllieN...@aol.com

Sep 29, 2021, 9:37:36 AM9/29/21
On Tuesday, September 28, 2021 at 4:41:16 PM UTC-4, jazee...@gmail.com wrote:
> > Records had a long run. Even now a comeback. But mostly you got to keep up with the new tech or you will be seen as obsolete.
> God forbid I am seen as obsolete. I would never buy a record player to accommodate a record collection. When I left LA. I had 150 or so record albums, the ones mostly played kept near the turntable where I'd sit for late night DJ duty, picking up that needle and placing it just about in the right spot every time. I could also pick out some albums by feel, not to mention odor. I don't care how advanced the CDs are supposed to be - and in ways they are - their plastic containers have always sucked. And now they too are hard to come by as CD players become obsolete as well. I have been around long enough to know that everything becomes obsolete in time, so we are best off not becoming anything to begin with.

The old vinyl albums and using a turntable had a ceremonial feel to it. You were involved in the process. It was a ritual. Now it is scroll and click.

Thomas Joseph

Sep 29, 2021, 7:38:11 PM9/29/21

> The old vinyl albums and using a turntable had a ceremonial feel to it. You were involved in the process. It was a ritual. Now it is scroll and click.

The sound was also better. The only advantage to the CD player is the digital format where you can play only what you want in order. Even the smaller CD case, in the long run I'll bet they take up as much space as albums which are certainly bigger in width and height, but are smaller by far in depth. Plus they don't break. I also loved the liner notes. But there's no going back. I'm not crying about it. But when I left L.A. I took my records to a collector on Highland Ave. and he said none of them had any value. I didn't have my own ride at the time, I forget how I got there. There were other really good used stores in town but too far away. So I gave the records away. I don't care, it's just more stuff to tote around. But later on the internet I tried to see if some of those albums had gone to CD yet - and some had. Some were still available in album form. The prices were insane. Looking back, I really went to the wrong record store. The guy was interested only in "first pressing" and that kind of thing, not the music on the album. All the records I gave away, even used, many of them were going for $50 apiece and up. Again, I didn't care, but it was interesting.

By the way, I had some old Capitol records from the 50s, jazz type singers of that era, and man were those records strong. Not pliable at all. They were all bought used. Some had grooves in them that were like canyons. Really deep. You could hear it when the needle got to them. But they'd never stick. Other albums coming out in the 70s were really thin and would skip from grooves that could not even be seen. I mean the really cheap ones, maybe not all. But those thick Capitol records, man they were something else. I remember the smell of my record collection, and even those of other people, as pleasant, perhaps reminding me of Jamaica and it's cool breezes as that is where I first saw someone's really good record collection belonging to Parboo, the guy my aunt married. They had a really great smell, like the ocean and the breeze together. I wouldn't pay for it, but I can remember it. Free of charge.

OllieN...@aol.com

Sep 30, 2021, 3:18:30 PM9/30/21
I know those 70's albums were crap. They wore out fast. making you need to rebuy them. But then CD'd came out obsoleting youe entire record collection. Now I can get free music for most of what I want to listen to but I am forced to mess with ads. Ok nothing is free.

Thomas Joseph

Oct 4, 2021, 11:12:08 PM10/4/21

> I know those 70's albums were crap. They wore out fast. making you need to rebuy them. But then CD'd came out obsoleting youe entire record collection. Now I can get free music for most of what I want to listen to but I am forced to mess with ads. Ok nothing is free.

I am easily content. Sure, it pissed me off when the CDs took over. I am not a 'keeping up with the Jones's' type guy, so I wasn't even aware of CDs being on the way, same as I was not aware that regular old CD players with remote control would become so hard to find. I got so sick of bitching about all the changes that decided to just live with whatever I've got. And you know what, it's more than enough. I'm sitting here now listening to music from the 30s, stuff I like while typing away for free.

Same with TV. I used to bitch about all the garbage on the tube, but it's really a luxury to be able to sit around all day bitching about the boob tube but watching it at the same time. Most of it is garbage. Just because I don't bitch about it as much as I used to doesn't mean it's not garbage anymore. I just got used to the smell. The sweet smell of decay.

OllieN...@aol.com

Oct 5, 2021, 7:27:23 PM10/5/21
The internet free music is good. I been able to find whatever I want. Good enough for me.

Thomas Joseph

Oct 6, 2021, 8:30:35 PM10/6/21

> The internet free music is good. I been able to find whatever I want. Good enough for me.

I love it. I do not like everything funneled into one outlet though, which is the way things are heading. It's not when everything is working. But to have everything come through one unit is scary - music, films, news, text of any kind, even the phone. When it goes down you lose everything at the same time.

"Hey, that's the way it goes Pal, you sign onto our package deal - you don't like it, drop dead."

Judith Latham

Oct 6, 2021, 8:40:09 PM10/6/21
Now you understand what we've been warning about for decades. The
government can if they wish, control everything we see, hear, and do.
They can influence the population just as the private sector is doing
today. 1984 has arrived. Free Attica!

Thomas Joseph

Oct 6, 2021, 9:01:27 PM10/6/21

> Now you understand what we've been warning about for decades. The
> government can if they wish, control everything we see, hear, and do.
> They can influence the population just as the private sector is doing
> today. 1984 has arrived. Free Attica!

What we see today is just an enlarged picture of yesterday. I don't need the history books. I can look in the mirror and see the past and the future because I know what I am - a germ like everyone else. The word germ has a negative connotation to it, doesn't it? For most it does. I understand. Ok, then, instead of germ let's go with organism. What's the difference? I have been around since the beginning of time even if I can't remember every version or maybe even none of them specifically. I only know I've been here before and will be here again and my only complaint is that even if I come back as myself after I die I won't be able to remember anything from the last edition, that each new incarnation requires learning and trial and error and making lots of mistakes on the road to dying once again, each time learning more and more stuff until finally you say, "Yeah man, this is where it's at, I know enough now to get by no problem", only to then die again with everything you've learned dying with you and never returning no matter how many times you come back. The thought of being an infant is more terrifying than death.

OllieN...@aol.com

Oct 6, 2021, 11:48:17 PM10/6/21
The tipping point has passed. We are being poured into the wood chippers. All I see is red. No white, no blue.

Thomas Joseph

Oct 7, 2021, 2:18:21 AM10/7/21

> The tipping point has passed. We are being poured into the wood chippers. All I see is red. No white, no blue.

I'm ready. I want it in slow motion. Unless it gets really bad. Then I might cry out for some tempo.

OllieN...@aol.com

Oct 7, 2021, 1:15:12 PM10/7/21
On Thursday, October 7, 2021 at 2:18:21 AM UTC-4, jazee...@gmail.com wrote:
> > The tipping point has passed. We are being poured into the wood chippers. All I see is red. No white, no blue.
> I'm ready. I want it in slow motion. Unless it gets really bad. Then I might cry out for some tempo.

I am into fear porn. All the bad news amped up to be even worse. I am becoming a prepper. I got freeze dried coffee. I will not be caught off guard unless I am in prison.

Thomas Joseph

Oct 8, 2021, 12:35:12 AM10/8/21
OllieN...@aol.com wrote:

> I am into fear porn. All the bad news amped up to be even worse. I am becoming a prepper. I got freeze dried coffee. I will not be caught off guard unless I am in prison.

"Fear porn" - LOL. I envision a guy jerking off with a specialty mag in his hand filled front to back with photos of ordinary people looking fearful. He has even attended events where fear was a common thing to see if he could capture it's aroma. He was finally able to do it. Any situation based on fear can turn his bone to stone. The smell, the sight, the aura, every aspect of fear gets him hot and bothered. The highlight of his life was the time he was invited by his cousin the Governor of a state I will not name to attend the execution of a condemned murderer. This was a few years back and it was the electric chair. The curtain was pulled back and the condemned prisoner was on display. His fear was palpable. That sight alone was enough to get the viewer's bone jumping. But he was hyped up, he wanted more. After it was over the Governor, who had different but equally offbeat sexual desires, invited him to dinner where the execution was discussed. "Did you get off?", asked the Governor. "No", said his guest, "but only because I wanted to make it last." The Governor said, "So you really enjoyed it then?", to which the guest responded, "Oh yes, very much. The only negative was that window. I was able to smell his fear on the basis of my memory of fear smells, but I could not smell his directly. Can't you see about getting some kind of wire mesh thing in there instead of a stifling window?"

OllieN...@aol.com

Oct 9, 2021, 1:52:19 PM10/9/21
On Friday, October 8, 2021 at 12:35:12 AM UTC-4, jazee...@gmail.com wrote:
> OllieN...@aol.com wrote:
>
> > I am into fear porn. All the bad news amped up to be even worse. I am becoming a prepper. I got freeze dried coffee. I will not be caught off guard unless I am in prison.
> "Fear porn" - LOL. I envision a guy jerking off with a specialty mag in his hand filled front to back with photos of ordinary people looking fearful. He has even attended events where fear was a common thing to see if he could capture it's aroma. He was finally able to do it. Any situation based on fear can turn his bone to stone. The smell, the sight, the aura, every aspect of fear gets him hot and bothered. The highlight of his life was the time he bwas invited by his cousin the Governor of a state I will not name to attend the execution of a condemned murderer. This was a few years back and it was the electric chair. The curtain was pulled back and the condemned prisoner was on display. His fear was palpable. That sight alone was enough to get the viewer's bone jumping. But he was hyped up, he wanted more. After it was over the Governor, who had different but equally offbeat sexual desires, invited him to dinner where the execution was discussed. "Did you get off?", asked the Governor. "No", said his guest, "but only because I wanted to make it last." The Governor said, "So you really enjoyed it then?", to which the guest responded, "Oh yes, very much. The only negative was that window. I was able to smell his fear on the basis of my memory of fear smells, but I could not smell his directly. Can't you see about getting some kind of wire mesh thing in there instead of a stifling window?"

When executions go public again it will be with a Trump supporter type who kills a black person. That will be considered acceptable.

Thomas Joseph

Oct 10, 2021, 8:48:10 AM10/10/21

> When executions go public again it will be with a Trump supporter type who kills a black person. That will be considered acceptable.

Many who support the death penalty are not ready to do it themselves if given a chance. But if it's public - a limited version - TV only, nobody allowed live at the execution site - if it's public a lot of people would be willing to be the executioner if it were run lottery style where the winners get to pull the switch or inject the deadly serum. Depending on how many executions there are per year, a lot of jobs will open up. But it's once and done, if you win the lottery you don't become an executioner for life. You get one shot and that's it. The production would be well done, multiple cameras shifting between the face of the condemned prisoner and his executioner with good editing ensuring that neither participant out shines the other. Team work at its best. A smart and ambitious lottery winner could use his 15 seconds of fame as a springboard to fame and fortune in some other realm.

OllieN...@aol.com

Oct 11, 2021, 5:24:29 PM10/11/21
On Sunday, October 10, 2021 at 8:48:10 AM UTC-4, jazee...@gmail.com wrote:
> > When executions go public again it will be with a Trump supporter type who kills a black person. That will be considered acceptable.
> Many who support the death penalty are not ready to do it themselves if given a chance. But if it's public - a limited version - TV only, nobody allowed live at the execution site - if it's public a lot of people would be willing to be the executioner if it were run lottery style where the winners get to pull the switch or inject the deadly serum. Depending on how many executions there are per year, a lot of jobs will open up. But it's once and done, if you win the lottery you don't become an executioner for life. You get one shot and that's it. The production would be well done, multiple cameras shifting between the face of the condemned prisoner and his executioner with good editing ensuring that neither participant out shines the other. Team work at its best. A smart and ambitious lottery winner could use his 15 seconds of fame as a springboard to fame and fortune in some other realm.

Many are anti death penalty. I use to be in fear of maybe being put on death row. Now I am so old I would die of old age on death row. So let it roll...

Thomas Joseph

Oct 11, 2021, 9:14:15 PM10/11/21

> Many are anti death penalty. I use to be in fear of maybe being put on death row. Now I am so old I would die of old age on death row. So let it roll...

Could be one of the safest places on earth. Be nice to go in with the warden's blessing as a reporter posing as an prisoner. Live the life, for a year at least. Get the smell deep into your guts. The soul of the row. The beat of the bars, the soul, the very rhythm of the row. Then, if you ever get out you can go to skid row and live there a few years so you can write on that too - both experiences coming out in the same book entitled "The Rows". You could have cheated out like most and had them published separately to make more money. But you are not in it for the money. You are in it to learn and to pass what you have learned on to others. In "The Rows", you explain the intimate knowledge of both skid and death row, explaining at the same time how they are at times connected.

OllieN...@aol.com

Oct 12, 2021, 12:54:05 PM10/12/21
On Monday, October 11, 2021 at 9:14:15 PM UTC-4, jazee...@gmail.com wrote:
> > Many are anti death penalty. I use to be in fear of maybe being put on death row. Now I am so old I would die of old age on death row. So let it roll...
> Could be one of the safest places on earth. Be nice to go in with the warden's blessing as a reporter posing as an prisoner. Live the life, for a year at least. Get the smell deep into your guts. The soul of the row. The beat of the bars, the soul, the very rhythm of the row. Then, if you ever get out you can go to skid row and live there a few years so you can write on that too - both experiences coming out in the same book entitled "The Rows". You could have cheated out like most and had them published separately to make more money. But you are not in it for the money. You are in it to learn and to pass what you have learned on to others. In "The Rows", you explain the intimate knowledge of both skid and death row, explaining at the same time how they are at times connected.

I would prefer Canary Row to those other rows except for the fish odor.

Thomas Joseph

Oct 13, 2021, 2:19:42 AM10/13/21

> I would prefer Canary Row to those other rows except for the fish odor.

Boy did that movie with Nick Nolte ever suck. He's another one who takes his craft too seriously. Anyone who calls it a craft is automatically taking it too seriously right off the bat. Anyway, that movie sucked.

Row row row your boat straight down Cannery Lane
To the town I was born in - the village of Pain

OllieN...@aol.com

Oct 13, 2021, 9:13:35 PM10/13/21
I like it ok. I loved reading the books Cannery Row and Sweet Tuesday. I have visited Monterey. Love the area. Well so much for that...
Nolte is ok. But I can see not liking him. I am open minded about not liking shit. People would say that is the opposite of open mind and I would say FUCK THEM.

Thomas Joseph

Oct 14, 2021, 8:35:53 PM10/14/21

> Nolte is ok. But I can see not liking him. I am open minded about not liking shit. People would say that is the opposite of open mind and I would say FUCK THEM.

I liked Nolte in 48 Hours and a few other things. But I have seen overact as when he played the attorney in Cape Fear, wearing glasses and other prototypical square old man mannerisms when there was no need, he was old enough on his own. I like a lot of these guys when they're not acting, when the acting is not noticed. But all too often they are actors, and I don't like actors. Saw a Jewish American actor on Hitch last night, a guy you've seen many times even if you don't know his name - Everett Sloane - and he was using a German accent, which was not necessary to the story in any way, and it just got in the way. Maybe it's my fault, but I don't care for the games, like a costume party or whatever. So I am not down on Nolte or any of these fuckers full-time, only when they act - because as a rule I am not a fan of actors. Anyway, even if I do like them I am agreeing with you when I say with gusto, yes by all means, "Fuck them - fuck them too!"

OllieN...@aol.com

Oct 15, 2021, 2:23:00 PM10/15/21
On Thursday, October 14, 2021 at 8:35:53 PM UTC-4, jazee...@gmail.com wrote:
> > Nolte is ok. But I can see not liking him. I am open minded about not liking shit. People would say that is the opposite of open mind and I would say FUCK THEM.
> I liked Nolte in 48 Hours and a few other things. But I have seen overact as when he played the attorney in Cape Fear, wearing glasses and other prototypical square old man mannerisms when there was no need, he was old enough on his own. I like a lot of these guys when they're not acting, when the acting is not noticed. But all too often they are actors, and I don't like actors. Saw a Jewish American actor on Hitch last night, a guy you've seen many times even if you don't know his name - Everett Sloane - and he was using a German accent, which was not necessary to the story in any way, and it just got in the way. Maybe it's my fault, but I don't care for the games, like a costume party or whatever. So I am not down on Nolte or any of these fuckers full-time, only when they act - because as a rule I am not a fan of actors. Anyway, even if I do like them I am agreeing with you when I say with gusto, yes by all means, "Fuck them - fuck them too!"

I don't trust Nolte. There is something about him I think is dishonest. he acts tough but I think he is a commie punk.
It is loading more messages.