Where is Ollie.................?

Thomas Joseph

Dec 31, 2021, 5:41:41 PM12/31/21

> I think race mixing in general is a bad idea. I see no upside to it.

We both know it's going to happen no matter what. If mixing races eliminates race in general that would be fine with me. But then, of course, within the newly created race of non race people there would be bigotry and hate based on other differences that will never end no matter how much the same we become. Viva la differencio!

A group of mulutta gang savaged my lady
I had to run away as their motives were shady
The next time I saw her - from the rape she'd given birth
To a litter of infants that were not of this earth

OllieN...@aol.com

Jan 1, 2022, 8:10:13 PM1/1/22
Some mixes are great but most are not.

bosod...@gmail.com

Jan 1, 2022, 8:32:35 PM1/1/22

Don't let your clothes dangle,
apart from my penis which has been mangled.
My rabbi only took a bite and the blood rushing made him fright.
I got so turned out I called him for a date tonight

Thomas Joseph

Jan 2, 2022, 3:08:42 PM1/2/22

> Some mixes are great but most are not.

I'll take most mixes over pedigree anytime. Some of those ultra nordic types are pretty ugly when you look up close. Yes, a little mixing is nice. I'm sure if we were granted the right to experiment - and why has that not yet happened? - we could in no time determine which mixes create the best blends for this or that purpose. Some are better for sex, some for working hard, some for looking good in the face or whatever. Or just let it go the way it's going now, I don't care man, I'm along for the ride. In fact I'm driving the bus. I'm going all the way and nobody's getting out before we get there.

All aboard!

OllieN...@aol.com

Jan 4, 2022, 5:39:01 AM1/4/22
Is there fucking on the bus? Rosa Parks getting down with George Lincoln Rockwell? Now that is a combo.

Thomas Joseph

Jan 4, 2022, 2:59:30 PM1/4/22

> Is there fucking on the bus? Rosa Parks getting down with George Lincoln Rockwell? Now that is a combo.

Very few people know this, but George Lincoln Rockwell paid Rosa Parks to protest against the bus driver that day. He knew if she got attention it would stir the masses and bring him attention in the long run. "We can't let this happen", Rockwell says, "the back of the bus is for Negros, plain and simple", all the while knowing the bus system in most cities is almost strictly for black people anyway, to the front or the rear doesn't matter - we've got to get to work or our society might fall apart." I always thought the Parks thing was funny, how she revolted against the Blacks to the back of the bus rule, when today most bus systems in most cities are run with one express purpose in mind - getting the Negro minimum wage earner to work on time each day.

"Come on people, let's step it up this morning - let's get those work wagons rolling, we got people waiting to go to work."

Around here they don't go by streets with the bus as much as destinations. Like the Walmart bus or the Hospital bus or whatever. At least they're up front about it.

OllieN...@aol.com

Jan 5, 2022, 4:08:49 AM1/5/22
Public transportation is what you say. It goes from one welfare scam to another. Not an easy life but better than some.

Thomas Joseph

Jan 5, 2022, 5:44:25 PM1/5/22

> Public transportation is what you say. It goes from one welfare scam to another. Not an easy life but better than some.

Absolutely. I use the bus a lot. Not enough to get a pass, every other day or so. It's mostly black workers. I recognized this from the start. I guess it's the same in all towns, but it's a bit more obvious here. Very few streets are on the bus's roll bar, it's mostly workplace establishments. They only run once an hour but the service is pretty good. Better than the cab service. I know because I was a victim of it even as a driver. I'm the guy they sent to people who were waiting a long time. So lots of times the people who called were already gone, having called a number of different companies. The dispatchers would give me orders an hour old. I'd get there in under five minutes and the people would be gone. Or I'd pull up and a cab from another company they'd called would pull up behind me. Then they'd come out - mostly Black people - and walk past my car looking inside to see what they're getting before settling on the guy who arrived second - because he's Black. Anyway, sorry, this isn't about me - or is it? - it's about the bus service. Or is it? I don't know exactly what we're talking about here but all I can say is it probably wouldn't be happening without Rosa Parks, may God bless her soul.

OllieN...@aol.com

Jan 6, 2022, 4:33:59 AM1/6/22
On Wednesday, January 5, 2022 at 5:44:25 PM UTC-5, jazee...@gmail.com wrote:
> > Public transportation is what you say. It goes from one welfare scam to another. Not an easy life but better than some.
> Absolutely. I use the bus a lot. Not enough to get a pass, every other day or so. It's mostly black workers. I recognized this from the start. I guess it's the same in all towns, but it's a bit more obvious here. Very few streets are on the bus's roll bar, it's mostly workplace establishments. They only run once an hour but the service is pretty good. Better than the cab service. I know because I was a victim of it even as a driver. I'm the guy they sent to people who were waiting a long time. So lots of times the people who called were already gone, having called a number of different companies. The dispatchers would give me orders an hour old. I'd get there in under five minutes and the people would be gone. Or I'd pull up and a cab from another company they'd called would pull up behind me. Then they'd come out - mostly Black people - and walk past my car looking inside to see what they're getting before settling on the guy who arrived second - because he's Black. Anyway, sorry, this isn't about me - or is it? - it's about the bus service. Or is it? I don't know exactly what we're talking about here but all I can say is it probably wouldn't be happening without Rosa Parks, may God bless her soul.

She is now on Gods bus being driven in the Lords Heavenly Bus with the best view. Rolling past the stars and galaxies and jiving with Martin, John, Ringo, you know the drill.

Thomas Joseph

Jan 6, 2022, 11:58:13 PM1/6/22

> She is now on Gods bus being driven in the Lords Heavenly Bus with the best view. Rolling past the stars and galaxies and jiving with Martin, John, Ringo, you know the drill.

Yes, I know the drill, but I never would have remembered it or thought about it had you not mentioned it just now. Thank you. Yes, I know the drill. It started with Abraham, Martin, and John. But the parade picked up a lot of participants along the way, even some who are still alive like Ringo. He himself does not come over the hill with them, just his soul which is on loan to the ever expanding over the hill group. Arm in arm a thousand wide they come like waves over the hill washing down upon us with all their glory the goodness of man as only the 3 who started the group could possibly know it, with a bullet in the brain.

bosod...@gmail.com

Jan 7, 2022, 2:27:19 PM1/7/22

"Thomas Joseph" wrote in message

even some who are still alive like Ringo.

Who is more alive than Bozo? Washington Mutual and other assholes were
coming after me because I tried to rip them off — I want everyone to know
that I totally faked my death March 12, 2012 and now live in San Jose area —
People
on the east coast want to kill me. The F.B.I. is on my trail and my
landlord hates me — I need to meet more people in person — BJ has my
telephone number and I want you to ask him for the number and call me
because I want to meet you in person. Write your response here 25 words or
less — Tell me if you are employed and where you work — don't be frightened
I just like to create dossiers on people I know — it's easy just tell me if
you work and who are your employers.

bosod...@gmail.com

Jan 7, 2022, 2:35:20 PM1/7/22

> Public transportation is what you say. It goes from one welfare scam to
> another. Not an easy life but better than some.

Absolutely. I use the bus a lot.

I was telling you about the cockroaches and bed bugs at my apartment the
other day — and don't forget the plagues of egypt moths coming out of my
bedroom closet — I have cockroaches coming out of my clothing when I go out
in public — I think they like it when a take a long dump and don't wipe my
ass — the insects just like me I don't know what to say.

OllieN...@aol.com

Jan 8, 2022, 9:38:47 AM1/8/22
The bus allows cock roaches. It is a diversity ride.

Thomas Joseph

Jan 8, 2022, 4:12:12 PM1/8/22
OllieN...@aol.com wrote:
bosod...@gmail.com wrote:

> > I was telling you about the cockroaches and bed bugs at my apartment the
> > other day — and don't forget the plagues of egypt moths coming out of my
> > bedroom closet — I have cockroaches coming out of my clothing when I go out
> > in public — I think they like it when a take a long dump and don't wipe my
> > ass — the insects just like me I don't know what to say.

> The bus allows cock roaches. It is a diversity ride.

Will the real Bozo please stand up. Or better yet, will the real Bozo please sit down and shut up. No matter who posted this one it's better than the usual coming from those two - the idea of insects being attracted to a particular human for some reason, the same way cats seem to like me. Interesting. It makes me think of a human reincarnated as a spider or cockroach. Not just in any apartment either. In your apartment. And it's the reincarnation of a friend of yours who just died. The roach is on the wall. It knows you have seen it but is trying to communicate with you to let you know who it is. If you were that cockroach what would you do? No matter how friendly you try to be, those with whom you are trying to communicate won't be able to get past the ugly. I'm serious. What would you to do as an insect to let your friend know it's you so he won't smash your guts out against the wall? You are an insect but still have a human brain. Will you be able to use it to convince your friend and others that you're really one of them? It would be an interesting nightmare.

OllieN...@aol.com

Jan 10, 2022, 4:34:58 AM1/10/22
The mighty cockroach. Make him king.

Thomas Joseph

Jan 10, 2022, 11:26:18 PM1/10/22

> The mighty cockroach. Make him king.

Not the greatest quote of all time or even close, but I still like my response to Bozo when he told me I was cruel for killing a cockroach instead of using 'trap and release' tactics. He said the cockroach is harmless and I replied instantly, "Ugly ain't harmless." And it's true. I remember a line from an old movie my uncle Fred used to quote a lot - something from one of those Karloff pics where he plays a mad scientist: "Ugly people do ugly things." Funny line.

OllieN...@aol.com

Jan 11, 2022, 1:46:07 AM1/11/22
On Monday, January 10, 2022 at 11:26:18 PM UTC-5, jazee...@gmail.com wrote:
> > The mighty cockroach. Make him king.
> Not the greatest quote of all time or even close, but I still like my response to Bozo when he told me I was cruel for killing a cockroach instead of using 'trap and release' tactics. He said the cockroach is harmless and I replied instantly, "Ugly ain't harmless." And it's true. I remember a line from an old movie my uncle Fred used to quote a lot - something from one of those Karloff pics where he plays a mad scientist: "Ugly people do ugly things." Funny line.

Catch and release is gay. I keep what I catch. Either eat it or use it for bait.

Thomas Joseph

Jan 11, 2022, 6:01:51 PM1/11/22
On Tuesday, January 11, 2022 at 1:46:07 AM UTC-5, OllieN...@aol.com wrote:
=
> Catch and release is gay. I keep what I catch. Either eat it or use it for bait.

Sometimes I'll surf into a fishing show and I'll watch it a while. I am not into fishing, but I enjoy watching these guys land big fish and talk about how beautiful they are, as in, "Look at this beauty - wow, this is a big one." All the while the fish has a hook in it's mouth. The bait thing is interesting. Some fish are hard to catch. Do they learn over time not to trust food that's too easy to catch? On the show I surfed into yesterday they were using shrimp as bait. "Man", says one guy, "he didn't hesitate - this fish loves shrimp." Funny how they use shrimp, a prized sea food for eating, only to catch big fish for sport. They rip out the hooks and send the fish back into the waters. I wonder if the fish know they're catching a break. I doubt it. I don't think they know what's going on other than they're gulping for oxygen above the surface and are glad to be back home to put their gills to use.

The Sewer of the Sea

Judith Latham

Jan 11, 2022, 10:56:21 PM1/11/22
Any fish who eats the shrimp bait deserves to die. F**king cannibals!!!

Thomas Joseph

Jan 12, 2022, 2:08:21 PM1/12/22

> Any fish who eats the shrimp bait deserves to die. F**king cannibals!!!

We're cannibals too. At the moment circumstances don't dictate we resort to it, but it's there when and if the time comes. I am seriously interested in the caution fish display going after bait. I doubt they know they're a hook there, or even what a hook is - but they have to be suspicious about something, and it's interesting to wonder, were they born with that instinct or did they learn it after seeing some of their fellows hoisted up out of the water, the hook partially visible to their waterlogged eyes. It's amazing how they dawdle with the bait. Maybe they see the line. I don't know, but it's always intrigued me why fish can be so hard to catch. When I was a kid I swam in a quarry that was loaded with orange carp. They had little to eat. The water was a tad polluted, probably why I'm still alive today - built up immunity early. In August when it was at its hottest they'd come up to the surface gulping for air. It was spawning time. I would sometimes take a stick and some line and a hook down to the quarry and snag a few. I once caught one using a smear of my own shit as bait. Another time, even more amazing, I caught one with a bare hook. They'd go after anything. They were starving. And I did not care.

OllieN...@aol.com

Jan 13, 2022, 1:44:55 AM1/13/22
On Wednesday, January 12, 2022 at 2:08:21 PM UTC-5, jazee...@gmail.com wrote:
> > Any fish who eats the shrimp bait deserves to die. F**king cannibals!!!
> We're cannibals too. At the moment circumstances don't dictate we resort to it, but it's there when and if the time comes. I am seriously interested in the caution fish display going after bait. I doubt they know they're a hook there, or even what a hook is - but they have to be suspicious about something, and it's interesting to wonder, were they born with that instinct or did they learn it after seeing some of their fellows hoisted up out of the water, the hook partially visible to their waterlogged eyes. It's amazing how they dawdle with the bait. Maybe they see the line. I don't know, but it's always intrigued me why fish can be so hard to catch. When I was a kid I swam in a quarry that was loaded with orange carp. They had little to eat. The water was a tad polluted, probably why I'm still alive today - built up immunity early. In August when it was at its hottest they'd come up to the surface gulping for air. It was spawning time. I would sometimes take a stick and some line and a hook down to the quarry and snag a few. I once caught one using a smear of my own shit as bait. Another time, even more amazing, I caught one with a bare hook. They'd go after anything. They were starving. And I did not care.

Starving anything is easier to catch. I try to say sated. All food has a hook in it. YOu were caught long ago.

Thomas Joseph

Jan 14, 2022, 3:20:45 PM1/14/22
OllieN...@aol.com wrote:

> Starving anything is easier to catch. I try to say sated. All food has a hook in it. YOu were caught long ago.

I never ate them. I think I told you before, only once in my life did I catch and cook a fish. It was at a pond most used in the winter for skating. I tried skating but did not like it. The ice was thin too. I don't go for those kind of gambles. But from the shore I threw in a line and caught a cat fish. There were big trash cans all over the banks of the pond, and all were blazing with fires, kept things kind of warm. I put the fish on a stick and stuck it over the flames. I was as impatient then as I am now, probably more so. I kept checking it. I had a few friends with me. "Is it done yet?", I kept asking them, but they didn't know either. Finally I had taken enough. I took the hunk of dead meat off the fire and blew it cool enough to take a bite, at which time I spit out, almost puking in the process. Sure, I scaled it a bit before putting it on the stick, but not a very good job. It was nasty. And I'm glad today, otherwise I would have one less icky story to tell. Super markets are cool. Everything ready to go.

Thomas Joseph

Jan 14, 2022, 3:23:30 PM1/14/22
On Thursday, January 13, 2022 at 1:44:55 AM UTC-5, OllieN...@aol.com wrote:

> Starving anything is easier to catch. I try to say sated. All food has a hook in it. YOu were caught long ago.

They called it 'snagging'. Stick the hook in the water and keep your eye on it. As soon as it disappears give the line a good yank and you've got one. I caught over 30 one day and made what I called a "Christmas Stink Tree" by hanging the dead fish all over it then returning the next day to whiff it. Wow, it was way out there. Other times I'd leave the fish on the hook and loop it round and round over my head lasso style before slamming it into a rock and hearing it's back break. Wow, was that ever cool!

bosod...@gmail.com

Jan 14, 2022, 11:39:30 PM1/14/22

"Thomas Joseph" wrote in message
I like to pick my nose for extra snot boogers so when I am hungry I only
have to pick my nose. Tommy Joe do you pick your nose and eat your snot? —
I know you like to swallow Bozo's cum — i never asked what other body
liquids you like to eat with gusto.
Let me bring over a bottle of gefilte fish I am sure you will like it — let
me prepare it for you because I am a good cook — I will throw it in a
microwave and then garnish it with soft marshmellow and cloves — you will
love it — I often went out to the ocean from Mt. Kisco and tried to catch
some fish but all I ever caught was a cold and fell in the water — I used to
eat Filet O Fish at McDonald's because they squirt a lot of white liquid on
it just a cum dump — yum — you don't know what you're missing TJ.

bosod...@gmail.com

Jan 14, 2022, 11:41:02 PM1/14/22

"Thomas Joseph" wrote in message
Even I don't believe that laughable lie TJ — "christmas stink tree" — TJ you
sure like to make-up a lot of shit.

OllieN...@aol.com

Jan 16, 2022, 8:05:26 AM1/16/22
Not much for fishing. Been a few times. If I had to fish to eat I would starve. I rely on people giving me fish and if they try to teach me how to fish I kill them.

Thomas Joseph

Jan 16, 2022, 3:04:06 PM1/16/22
OllieN...@aol.com wrote:

> Not much for fishing. Been a few times. If I had to fish to eat I would starve. I rely on people giving me fish and if they try to teach me how to fish I kill them.

I don't mind learning - as long as it's on my terms! The days of learning are over as once again I turn to the teachers and tell them to get off my back. I am not a survivalist by any means. I might even offer up small sections of my body as food to stay alive. A lot of the survivalist stuff has to do with knowing how to use the right tools. When I drove cab I used to pick up a guy around here who carried a large backpack and always talked about impending social breakdown. He said he was ready. Of course he had help, relatives living far out in the country, etc. But one night he showed me the medicine bag he carried in his backpack. He had needles and thread for sewing up his wounds. When I was a kid we ate fish every Friday. The Catholic thing. Even the Arab side was Syrian Orthodox which is catholic, except their pope is an Arab, not some high hat in Rome. Eating fish on Friday was almost something to look forward to. Later the Catholics changed the ruling. I guess enough people were breaking the rules, so they removed it. It's interesting how far the Catholics will go to maintain a sternness necessary to religious survival. Like abortion. They are against it and will stay against it for a long time. But offshoots of the religion will take hold for those who are pro abortion, opening the door not only for pro abortion worshippers, but for new religious leaders as well. "Well, we're the same as your regular Catholics, but we allow women priests", or whatever. I am not religious but tend to respect the stringent ones, the ones that resist change and stay as true as possible to their original doctrines, etc. As for fish, gotta admit, I broke plenty of fish backs on the rocks in my day. What a nice sound, even better in some ways that smashing a window with a thrown rock.

bosod...@gmail.com

Jan 19, 2022, 4:35:38 PM1/19/22

OllieN...@aol.com

Jan 21, 2022, 1:48:36 PM1/21/22
Being fat is the first step in survival. The second is cannibalism. In fact one needs to get fat by eating their friends.

Thomas Joseph

Jan 22, 2022, 8:12:05 PM1/22/22
OllieN...@aol.com wrote:

> Being fat is the first step in survival. The second is cannibalism. In fact one needs to get fat by eating their friends.

I know a fat guy who is on an extreme diet that allows him only one meal a day, calories below 1,000. I was at his place the other day when he was eating a small plate of food and noticed more of it off to the side, and it actually looked pretty good. I asked if I could have some, figuring he's on a diet he's not going to need it. "No", he says, "I'm freezing in case I need it next month or something." Being a tad overweight is good when one gets old. But not the way I'm gaining it now, lying bed doing nothing, getting out of breath easy too. But I always believed that, even before I read it, that it's good to have some padding when you get older. You don't want to be a skeleton before it's time.

Thomas Joseph

Jan 22, 2022, 8:17:15 PM1/22/22
OllieN...@aol.com wrote:

> Being fat is the first step in survival. The second is cannibalism. In fact one needs to get fat by eating their friends.

Are you using the star system or hunting through each thread to see who it is? As long as the intruder is around I will be using it. As far as I know there is nothing he can do to stop it. And even if he posts 100 times into a thread to thwart me, I will know you're in there somewhere because I have starred the post. It was enjoyable to first ridicule the stars, in a "What the fuck are they good for?", way, only to now find myself using them as practical tools of communication.

Thomas Joseph

Jan 22, 2022, 8:37:53 PM1/22/22
Nah, I was wrong. I went into a few threads I had starred further down the board but they were barren. I am on the verge of leaving this group or posting even less often than I am now. Let the other guy have it, there are plenty of other groups. There's no flow to it. The guy is in every thread. I can handle that. As long as it's an original title from you or someone other than the intruder I will open it. If it's an oldie I will check into it if I have it starred. For a while I thought the star system was working, and I believe it does work, but it takes team work. Are we a team or not? Are we going to let this clown run roughshod over our beloved group? Maybe.

OllieN...@aol.com

Jan 23, 2022, 7:30:14 PM1/23/22
Most groups are dead. People do twitter. I can't stand those things. In fact I can't stand myself. I will not stand for it. So sit down.

Thomas Joseph

Jan 23, 2022, 8:27:27 PM1/23/22
OllieN...@aol.com wrote:

> Most groups are dead. People do twitter. I can't stand those things. In fact I can't stand myself. I will not stand for it. So sit down.

Several weeks ago I posted into another group, one I have visited in the past. I posted only into one thread and that thread is still active. The group is dedicated to one topic but some people go off topic, more now than they did before. It's almost too active. I get a lot of responses, then it's almost like a job making sure I respond to all of them. Our group is the best. Or was. We were the champions. Can we regroup and do it all over again or are we destined for the trash heap of newsgroup history?

OllieN...@aol.com

Jan 24, 2022, 5:16:36 PM1/24/22
we will survive the netcalypse. Like people far from cicilization will survive the nuclear war we will survive the collapse of internet by being off the beaten path of twitter and facebook.

Thomas Joseph

Jan 24, 2022, 6:23:15 PM1/24/22
OllieN...@aol.com wrote:

> we will survive the netcalypse. Like people far from cicilization will survive the nuclear war we will survive the collapse of internet by being off the beaten path of twitter and facebook.

It's like using a blindfold for an hour every day to learn how to walk around like a blind man in case your eyes ever go. We are already there. We are ready. We can handle the breakdown because we don't need what's breaking down. I would miss some aspects of being on line, or the word processor aspect itself - but overall I would get over it faster than most. Or maybe I'm wrong. Maybe those who seem most addicted to it would adjust even faster than me. I don't know, for the love of God I just don't know.

OllieN...@aol.com

Jan 25, 2022, 1:53:27 PM1/25/22
Computers are getting smarter and the users dumber. Happens with all gadgets. If there were no stoves we would build fires, no cars and we would run like the wind, no toilets and we would shit in our beds.

Thomas Joseph

Jan 25, 2022, 5:14:55 PM1/25/22
Ollie wrote:

> Computers are getting smarter and the users dumber. Happens with all gadgets. If there were no stoves we would build fires, no cars and we would run like the wind, no toilets and we would shit in our beds.

I am not in an argumentative mood but have to disagree with you on all three counts. #1, if there were no stoves I'd eat food raw. #2, if there were no cars I'd die if I ran like the wind - gotta go slow. And #3, if I had no toilet I would never shit in my bed. Believe me, it was not easy, but I did it - I did it the same way I pretended to be blind for two weeks in preparation for when the real thing happens - I pretended I did not have a toilet, even though I did. It was not easy. I had the lids taped down, lots of duct tape. Many times I thought of undoing the tape but I held true. In time I found myself getting more free weekly newspapers from the public racks to build a good stack of toilet paper for myself. Every day the toilet paper hits the floor, doubled or tripled up, and I get into the squat position to let it flow. An added benefit, super leg strength I never thought of in the beginning. I fold up the steaming paper really tight and put into a plastic bag, whirl it around and tie it up, air tight. Later it goes to the dumpster for the flies and other critters we hate to have around but need to stay alive in the chain of life, not so much flushed away as with the toilet, but recycled for the good of all. I'm all green when it comes to turn disposal.

Thomas Joseph

Jan 25, 2022, 5:19:37 PM1/25/22
You are correct, it is bad when we become reliant on the new bullshit. It will be interesting to see who needs it least with the apocalypse on the way. Some who seem now to need the gadgets most may be the first to ditch them. It's like after the internet goes down the first thing that happens when I walk out my door is some guy comes running up and steals the ball point pen from my shirt pocket. They will adapt to the old same as they did to the new - the bastards!

OllieN...@aol.com

Jan 26, 2022, 3:18:25 PM1/26/22
On Tuesday, January 25, 2022 at 5:19:37 PM UTC-5, jazee...@gmail.com wrote:
> You are correct, it is bad when we become reliant on the new bullshit. It will be interesting to see who needs it least with the apocalypse on the way. Some who seem now to need the gadgets most may be the first to ditch them. It's like after the internet goes down the first thing that happens when I walk out my door is some guy comes running up and steals the ball point pen from my shirt pocket. They will adapt to the old same as they did to the new - the bastards!

I need all the gadgets running on electricity. Only been a hundred years but we are totally helpless without it. A few will learn quickly to live without it, others a bit slowly. But learn we will.

Thomas Joseph

Jan 29, 2022, 1:14:22 AM1/29/22
OllieN...@aol.com wrote:

> I need all the gadgets running on electricity. Only been a hundred years but we are totally helpless without it. A few will learn quickly to live without it, others a bit slowly. But learn we will.

It seems everyone is trying to escape the wires. They want to go wireless. Not me. I hate battery powered gismos. I'll go with the cord any day. Amazing the vacuum commercials where the top selling point for the machine they're pitching is how heavy and burdensome vacs from other companies are. They show a woman struggling to carry a vacuum up a flight of steps. This is enough to send them toward the battery powered piece of shit being sold. Yes, no matter what happens we will adapt to it in time. How much time who knows? I can live without electricity almost entirely except for the fridge. I must have the fridge. Oh, and this computer. But mostly the fridge. Do you hear me Judith - the fridge!

OllieN...@aol.com

Jan 30, 2022, 1:38:21 PM1/30/22
The refrigerator may be responsible for all the problems we now face. Think about it. Write an essay on it and upload it to the internet. Get a lot of followers. Become a influencer. For the love of God do it now!

The truth about the pervert Michael MacCarty

Jan 30, 2022, 4:22:52 PM1/30/22
LOOK
LOOK
LOOK
LOOK

http://www.exorcist.org.nz/citizen_cohn_luciferian_higdon_byrd.html

HIGDON, JOHN
82 COMSTOCK ST
PAHRUMP, NV 89048-61

——► http://asdb.co.nye.nv.us:1401/cgi-bin/asw101?Parcel=3958212&aori=a

https://www.realtor.com/realestateandhomes-detail/82-Comstock-St_Pahrump_NV_89048_M14295-25884

https://www.redfin.com/NV/Pahrump/82-Comstock-Ave-89048/home/30620507

PAHRUMP, NEVADA
https://www.reviewjournal.com/local/local-nevada/radio-host-art-bell-died-of-accidental-drug-overdose

. . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . .

http://www.exorcist.org.nz/anzus_drug_mafias.html

http://www.stuff.co.nz/national/6258696/Wannabe-Maori-deported
. . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . .

FYI this is the Rastafarian wack jobs's website http://www.exorcist.org.nz/

http://www.exorcist.org.nz/framed_at_kkup.html

http://www.exorcist.org.nz/citizen_cohn_luciferian_higdon_byrd.html

http://www.exorcist.org.nz/music_mafias.html

http://www.exorcist.org.nz/the_devils_radio.html

http://www.exorcist.org.nz/congress_of_russian_americans_1985.png

http://www.exorcist.org.nz/radio_exorcism.html

"Ras Tafarian" wrote in message news:sz4rJ.91593$qz4....@fx97.iad...

THE WHITE HOUSE — TRUMP ——► CROWDSTRIKE® [Steve Rubin]
SATANIC RITUAL CHILD ABUSE

————————————————————————————

PREFACE:

UNIT 8200 TALPIOT PROGRAM / MOSSAD

https://www.bitchute.com/channel/XfZSllvprC9P/

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCDtDeNQhWST7EnDtx-DSfug/videos?view=0&sort=dd&shelf_id=0

“ Jews rule by proxy...
The Jews have now gained control
of the most powerful countries... "

— Malaysia P.M. Mahatir

————————————————————————————

STEVE RUBIN (Jack Ruby Rubenstein)
Who Now Works At Crowdstrike®. Same Company That
Foisted The Complete Lies About Trump & Russia.
Total Liars.

CROWDSTRIKE = UNIT 8200 TALPIOT PROGRAM

————————————————————————————

FROM WEBSITE:

http://www.exorcist.org.nz/music_mafias.html

It just so happens that an anti-christ styled JEW, named :

S t e v e R u b i n

who happens to work for Napster (world-wide piracy), who was so
offended that I & I offered criticism of the whole pirate now
so-called "company" of thieves, Napster. Once again, a JEW is
involved in is involved in filthy ill-gotten monies, filthy lucre,
from another, evil JEW in the music scene, and this time it is
the cold-blooded terrorist JEW named Steve Rubin, who is
stalking me personally, both at work and and at my residence.
I feel like Jesus (Y'shua) Christ sometimes, when evil luciferian
satanic JEWS (Revelation 2:9) are trying their best to smear
I & I, to stop I from witnessing to the JEW conspiracy alive
like a satanic (Revelation2:9) monster, after having killed
Jesus (Y'shua) Christ. . .

Steve Rubin had published, publicly, and cached by Google,
photos of his own daughter Kaitlyn, on his web-page.

http://www.exorcist.org.nz/kaitlyn-whothehellareyou_1.jpg

The only problem for Steve Rubin (evil JEW spirit of anti-Christ),
is that the photo below shows clearly that neglect is rampant
in the Rubin "household". . . . where "daddy" Steve Rubin, the
evil anti-christ who is stalking me personally, and taking pride
in his small private airplane that he bothers the South Bay of
Santa Clara Valley, etc. with the noisey engines. You have all
heard them before . . . the noisey private planes, and of course
all of the accidents caused by private piloted aircraft. With
the knowledge that the JEWS who owned, leased Bldg. 7 of the
World Trade Center, and did "pull-it", whereby it came down,
and wasn't hit by the planes . . . where also a group of Israelis
were caught filming the whole 911 event, were arrested and
then released.

I am deeply concerned, when a JEW TERRORIST like Steve
Rubin, who is hunting me down, making I & I feel like I am
Jesus or something . . . . a JEW conspiracy,
and a JEW TERRORIST, like Steve Rubin, who has access
to an airplane, could of course be so crazy as to attempt
another infamous airplane terror event, once again staged
by the JEWS !

Steve Rubin's daughter Kaitlyn, with picture below, definately
shows neglect, and most poignantly, the inability for a JEW to
fight the urge to buy a Kleenex (too cheap JEW) for his own
daughter . . . . but rather, it is more likely that he is just a
S H I T T Y " F A T H E R ". The pictures tell all.

http://www.exorcist.org.nz/kaitlyn_scabs_bruises_parched.bmp

Notice if you will, the bruises, sores, cuts, parched and chapped
lips, nostril openings that are completely crusted and not clean
enough for proper breathing, thus Steve Rubin is actually
suffocating his own daughter, by not cleaning the air passages
that lead to the baby's lungs. Parched lips usually means that
the child probably doesn't get enough liquids fed to her also,
yet another case of neglect by a "father" who is probably
playing stupid, and I did say stupid video games, like all
computer dweebs like JEW Steve Rubin actually is.

The only thing Steve Rubin has ever done in radio, is to turn
on the damn appliance at home, to probably tune-in to
something dark and demonic, like what the JEW Talmud
demand of their leaders, and that is that they, the Jew
leaders, rabbis, MUST BE SORCERERS.
More on that, below !

Evil JEW Steve Rubin, who is on a warpath against I & I,
because he is a miserable, evil, terrorist (with plane), that
has tried his best to hunt me down, like some Pharisee Jew
hunting Jesus (Y'shua) Christ . . .

What is funny is that JEW Steve Rubin, would most likely
rail against and attack the philosophy and practice of
suffocating Jews in the bogus German showers of WW2.

--When in all actuality, it is -
--who wants to do things his own way,
--suffocating his own daughter in his own
--method - by blocking her air passages (nose) .
Good going Rubin !
--Keeping one-self dirty, like a dirty JEW,
--a dirty JEW family, just like the
VERMIN ANTI-CHRIST YOU ARE RUBIN !

How dare you come and test I & I, and try to conspire and
lie about the I, with a smear of lies, coming from a miserable
evil JEW like you Rubin.

The Talmud (JEW Text) gives complete approval for Adult-Child
Sex. Therefore I want to know where all of those bruises are
coming from. Is the child being sexually abused by Steve Rubin ?
Coming from a "religion" which gives support, and urges such
Adult-Child Sex activity - See Below For Information on the Talmud
and Adult-Child Sex.

Let's see, we have Steve Rubin who is the spirit of antichrist "father"
who abuses his own daughter (snot nose / parched lips / bruises / sores)
NEGLECT, who is coming after me, and amazingly labels the photo
that is above of Kaitlyn, " Hell ". I kept the picture file name intact,
exactly how Steve Rubin named his daughter.

-kaitlyn-whothehellareyou.jpg

Like I said, the Talmud, the JEWS "religious" text demands that their
high priests be sorcerers, dealing in curses, spells, witchcraft, everything
occult . . . that goes right back to Semiramis and the foundation of
the occult sciences "religion", with her "son" in arms, Nimrod, of
Chaldea / Babel / Babylon (Iraq).

Steve Rubin is a N I M R O D
Notice the horns, you Devil Jewdas
Steve Rubin ! How dare you come
and hunt me down, and stalk me,
like I am Jesus or something !
Too much of a cheap JEW to buy
his own daughter a Kleenex !

FINKELSTEIN + SMILKSTEIN: {all documented} MISSING CHILDREN
CHILD SACRIFICE SATAN KIKES

———————————————————————————————

BOZO SMILKSTEIN (bosod...@gmail.com)
UNIT 8200 MOSSAD TALPIOT PROGRAM INTERNET TROLL.
FAKED HIS OWN DEATH.

ARCHETYPE: DEMON POSSESSED

https://www.hfunderground.com/wiki/images/thumb/3/3c/Bozo_fest.jpg/300px-Bozo_fest.jpg

YOU SATAN KIKE !

————————————————————————————————

NOW 8 NEWS ——► McDONALD'S® CONTAIN HUMAN FLESH — SYNAGOGUE OF SATAN

“We take the children of the enemy, which is the white race,
we bring them to the basements of the synagogues where we
drain them, similar to kosher butchering. Then we send them
off to the meat grinders, where they end up in the McDonald’s
hamburgers and sausages.”

—— RABBI FINKELSTEIN

McDONALD'S CONTAIN HUMAN FLESH ?
Disturbing Audio / Video Admission

Posted By: Now8News

https://now8news.com/mcdonalds-contains-human-flesh/

There is a very disturbing audio interview between James Wickstrom and Rabbi
Finkelstein concerning the practices of the meat used at McDonald’s. Now
people can debate this all they want – whether or not McDonald’s uses 100%
pure ground beef. But you cannot deny this audio interview below where Rabbi
Finkelstein admits to bloodletting sacrifices, and that they are linked to
missing children. This interview is absolutely horrifying.

Rabbi Finkelstein Explains What Happens To The Missing White
Children In America During Passover, And All Year Round !

McDonald's Hamburgers And Sausages Made From Human Flesh !

FINKELSTEIN VIDEOS:
https://www.bing.com/videos/search?q=JEWS+MCDONALDS&docid=608017436275184838&mid=59DD2D0F2F2CFB3F635759DD2D0F2F2CFB3F6357&view=detail&FORM=VIRE

Rabbi Finkelstein says that their tradition of blood sacrifice has been
going on for thousands and thousands of years. “We take the children of the
enemy, which is the white race, we bring them to the basements of the
synagogues where we drain them, similar to kosher butchering. Then we send
them off to the meat grinders, where they end up in the McDonald’s
hamburgers and sausages.”

He explains that these children are sent to meat grinder facilities and sold
off to McDonald’s for a profit. Since most of these meat grinding facilities
are by the Mexican border line, many of the employees are illegal immigrants
and are willing to keep their mouths closed about this information because
they are making a good living to send home to their families.

Rabbi Finkelstein has no problem telling the interviewer, “You are eating
your children every day”. What kind of disturbing sick world do we live in
where this could be acceptable to even one human being.

ARIEL TOAFF'S BOOK
https://bloodpassover.com/xbp.pdf

HONOURED JEWISH HISTORIAN

ARIEL TOAFF: PASSOVER RITUAL MATZOS
TRADITION OF CONTAINING
CHRISTIAN CHILDREN'S BLOOD

MATZOS CONTAINING
CHRISTIAN CHILDREN'S BLOOD
'Hanging Christian Children Upside-Down
And Slitting Their Throats'

ARIEL TOAFF'S BOOK:
'BLOOD PASSOVER'
COMPLETE \ ONLINE:
https://bloodpassover.com/xbp.pdf

BLOOD PASSOVER BOOK
EXCERPTS:

Chapter VI

"Reading the depositions of defendants accused of ritual child
murder with relation to the utilization of blood, one is left with
the clear impression that, rather than explain the need for the
blood of a Christian child, the defendants were attempting to
provide a description of the wonderful therapeutic and
magical properties of blood generally, and of blood extracted
from children and young persons in particular.

All the cases examined above, and in a great number of those
present in the compendiums of the segullot, remedies and
secret medications, drawn up and disseminated by the masters
of the practical Cabballah.

The ritual responses of the Gheonim, the heads of the rabbinical
academies of Babylon, active between the VII and XI centuries,
refer to the local custom of boiling perfumes and spices in water,
thus rendering them fragrant and odorous, and of circumcising
children, making their blood gush into that liquid until the
colors were mixed. "It is at this point", the rabbinical response
continues, "that all the young males wash Themselves in that
water, in memory of the blood of the pact, which has united
God to our patriarch Abraham"

In this rite, of a propitiatory nature, the blood from the
circumcision wound, united with the sweet-smelling potion,
is said to have possessed the ability to transform itself into a
potent aphrodisiac, used in curative electuaries, beneficial in
lending vigor to amorous desires and to the procreative
abilities of initiated males.

One could at this point conclude that the use of the powdered
blood of children, and especially Christian blood, as a haemostatic
during circumcision, In view of the disinterest in its regard shown
even by converted Jews, on other points inclined to defame
Judaism, is a chimera and a tendentious invention, either of
the inquisitors, obsessed with blood, or of Jews themselves,
terrorized by torture and slavishly eager to placate their
tormenters. But this would be erroneous and misleading."

Thomas Joseph

Jan 30, 2022, 7:02:36 PM1/30/22
OllieN...@aol.com wrote:

> The refrigerator may be responsible for all the problems we now face. Think about it. Write an essay on it and upload it to the internet. Get a lot of followers. Become a influencer. For the love of God do it now!

It's amazing how electronic gadgets keep chugging along. Of course they're not going to live forever. They are there to be used. But sometimes I don't use them, I just sit around worrying about when they're going to go down. Just kidding. But I do remember one time when I came home with a week's worth of groceries and found the fridge had died on me. It's hard to plan for the future because we don't know what's going to happen. You might be annoyed at having to go out every year looking for new shoes, so when you find a really good pair you buy 10 of them, only to then leave the store and have your feet are run over by a car and smashed to bits, sending you to the hospital for amputation of your feet with your new stockpile of shoes laughing back home in your closet.

Thomas Joseph

Jan 31, 2022, 6:31:23 PM1/31/22
On Sunday, January 30, 2022 at 1:38:21 PM OllieN...@aol.com wrote:

> The refrigerator may be responsible for all the problems we now face. Think about it. Write an essay on it and upload it to the internet. Get a lot of followers. Become a influencer. For the love of God do it now!

See, this is a good example. You sent your post more than a day ago, a long time in these unprecedented days of post 9/11 COVID Quarantine keyboard correspondence. I saw the fake Bozo's name in the title bar - fake or real, does it matter? - but was not deterred because I had the thread starred from before. It helps. I don't see any new posts from you though. I thought I saw some earlier. Maybe the intruder has found ways to delete our posts. I know he wishes he could delete them from his mind as he is afraid our logic might restore him to the rigors of sanity.

Thomas Joseph

Jan 31, 2022, 6:32:16 PM1/31/22

OllieN...@aol.com

Feb 1, 2022, 11:33:14 AM2/1/22
I bought a new fridge recently. It was expensive. Shoud be the last one I ever buy. In fact I Plan to be buried in it.

Thomas Joseph

Feb 1, 2022, 8:37:55 PM2/1/22
OllieN...@aol.com wrote:

> I bought a new fridge recently. It was expensive. Shoud be the last one I ever buy. In fact I Plan to be buried in it.

Imagine the big box stores advertising their fridges as cryogenic friendly. "A few inexpensive adaptors and you're good to go", they cry. I bought one fridge in my life. I have always lived in furnished apartments. None of the fridges had separate freezers. I wanted one, for ice cream. So, about 20 years ago I looked in the local paper and saw a few for sale. I'm bad at this kind of shit. I'm not a tape measurement type guy, not good with the hammer and drill. So I went to look at the fridge. It was enormous. I never measured it. Never thought it might be too large to fit in any space my kitchen had to offer. A hundred bucks. Two guys bring it in a pickup. They offer to help. "I'll give you $20 apiece", I told them. They didn't care. But it seemed almost impossible to get it up three flights in an old building with small twisting sections about midway up each flight. We had to get cardboard from the guy's truck to use as a sled so we could push the fridge up the steps. Then we'd have to get it at just the right angle where it could navigate the mid-flight twist. Everyone was sweating and I could see the guys were pissed off. I didn't blame them. I offered more money but they refused it. Well, let's look at the positive, at least I helped them get the thing out of their house. A few years later I noticed my electric bill soaring. I didn't know it at the time, but it was the fridge dying on me. After it died I went back to building management and got another old one. A few months later is when I noticed the electricity bill went down about double. It was funny because the fridge was not a suspect. In fact suspect number one was the electric company itself which I thought was fucking me once again.

"Hey, let's put Ollie in that big refrigerator and and dump it in the middle of Death Valley for the most ironic burial of modern times."

OllieN...@aol.com

Feb 2, 2022, 7:29:34 PM2/2/22
Be funny if the one holding Disneys head has lost power and his head a pile of soggy mush. Well Walt has a bag of mush is worth more than most.

Thomas Joseph

Feb 4, 2022, 9:22:19 PM2/4/22
OllieN...@aol.com wrote:

> Be funny if the one holding Disneys head has lost power and his head a pile of soggy mush. Well Walt has a bag of mush is worth more than most.

Foulups involving plans for the future gone awry are always entertaining. It can be anything. I think Walt coming back with his head fully intact but with a useless sodden sponge body from the neck down would be funny as well. Saw the Twilight Episode the other night where a bunch of guys who robbed a Brinks truck of its gold go out to the desert and get into cryogenic machines set up by the guy who master minded the whole thing. Of course when they come to a hundred years down the road things don't work out as they planned. They are way out in the desert and the gold is heavy. The mastermind loses his canteen and begins to beg his only living accomplice for some of his water. "One bar of gold, one sip of water", comes the reply. At the end they all die and are happened upon by a man and woman in a souped up space mobile. "What's that in his hand?", asks the woman. The guy says, "I think it's gold. Can you believe it, there was a time it was valuable, today it's not worth anything." Anyway, there's a whole lot of shit that can go wrong in those chambers. At least in a coffin you know what's up. What's up is that you're down and you're staying down. At least you know the score. No unfulfilled expectations.

He's dead and he knows it!

OllieN...@aol.com

Feb 5, 2022, 4:27:23 PM2/5/22
That was a good episode. I always like the fallinng out between thieves.

Thomas Joseph

Feb 5, 2022, 6:49:03 PM2/5/22
OllieN...@aol.com wrote:

> That was a good episode. I always like the fallinng out between thieves.

Of course you like it, you like any kind of divisiveness or discord between other people. You thrive on it. And yet these are people, human beings, just like you - and you don't give a shit about them, do you? Well, at least you admit it. I was rooting for those cryogenic gold thieves to make it, to emerge as one united team dedicated to its purpose and succeeding. I did not want to see discord or violence or death. Unlike you I did not root for a falling out between the thieves. I was rooting for them as a team. But you got your wish, didn't you? You got to see them at each other's throats. You reveled in their agonizing conflict. You are a ghoul that way. I know because I was the same way once. But then I changed. I learned and I grew. Will that ever happen with you? I don't know. I can't say. All I can do is pray for you as I have been doing every night since I first met you in the newsgroups - the newsgroups that have sprinkled my soul with happy dust and made my world a better place. I'm happy with that. If you're not, well then, do something about it. Come on punk, make my day. Come on dude, let's have a falling out!

OllieN...@aol.com

Feb 7, 2022, 8:20:09 PM2/7/22
All people eventually fall out.. So fall in soldier this is war.

Thomas Joseph

Feb 8, 2022, 6:44:53 PM2/8/22
OllieN...@aol.com wrote:

> All people eventually fall out.. So fall in soldier this is war.

Makes me think of marriage and divorce. Wanting a divorce but not wanting to face the drama of falling all the way out, so they stay married. It's like being a dry drunk. Same thing. Half the people who get married get a divorce. That doesn't mean the other half doesn't want one too. So you are right - to some varying degree everyone is falling out, even those who seem to be falling in. Do you agree? Are you in or out with me on this? Speak up Soldier - I CAN'T HEAR YOU!!!!!

OllieN...@aol.com

Feb 10, 2022, 11:28:59 PM2/10/22
Had to search for this thread. Bunch of crap from the fake bozos. I starred it so that is working good.

Thomas Joseph

Feb 11, 2022, 2:21:28 AM2/11/22
OllieN...@aol.com wrote:

> Had to search for this thread. Bunch of crap from the fake bozos. I starred it so that is working good.

Thank you. You don't even have to unstar the threads as they drift off into obscurity. I posted a bunch of links to overlooked threads that were pushed back to page 3 in a post I titled "Pushed to page 3.............",or whatever, not far below this thread.

I am not good at explaining the techno crap but am not bad at figuring out the basic stuff. Hard to explain though. I went back till I found 6 or so of my unanswered posts all in a row on page 3. Then I dragged each unopened post onto my desktop, then later 'dropped' them into the single thread titled "Pushed to page 3". If you click on one of the links it will take you directly to that page, and if you want to respond you can then do so directly into the old thread. I never knew I could just drop them in there like that without copying and pasting. So if you go to "Pushed back to page 3" thread, don't let all the links scare you, they will take you directly to the original pages you missed the first time. And if you don't want to respond, that is no big deal. I am not trying to force my posts on you or anyone, just telling you how I discovered quite by chance how to do what I did. If the thread is active I star it. If I go into the starred thread and see nothing but mumbo jumbo from the invader I simply scroll up till I see your name or the name of someone I want to respond to. I would even respond to the invader and in fact have. His posts are mostly very boring, but every so often he'll post something that sounds lucid. I guess it's bait of a sort. Click into the lucid post and respond only to have him garner more information about me to use against me in a future post. I think the guy actually wants to be friends now. But to me it's too late. I can't trust it because he is predictably unpredictable in his lunacy. Yes, if you are in a thread you see as active or want it to go on being active, just star it so next time you can zip into it and see what's in there even if it means having to scroll up and up forever to get past the roadblocks our invader friend has set up........

The Star of the Moment

OllieN...@aol.com

Feb 12, 2022, 9:17:35 AM2/12/22
Outsmarting the smarties on the internet is the name of the game.

Thomas Joseph

Feb 13, 2022, 12:17:27 AM2/13/22
OllieN...@aol.com wrote:

> Outsmarting the smarties on the internet is the name of the game.

They can't win no matter what they do unless they're good enough to get into your machine and fuck it up permanent style. I knew we could do it. I knew we could beat them. But we can't rest on our achievements as our enemies plan revenge. Just when we think we've got them licked, uh oh, here they come stronger than ever. So now while we've got them down let's keep them down for good.