good night

Judith Latham

Oct 7, 2021, 11:20:08 PM10/7/21
I'm finished for the night. Sweet Dreams absent Sinister nightmares

Thomas Joseph

Oct 7, 2021, 11:40:46 PM10/7/21
Judith Latham wrote:

> I'm finished for the night. Sweet Dreams absent Sinister nightmares.

One night you'll be finished for good. So will all of us. Except for me, I plan on living forever. Your comment on dreams reminded me of death, how sometimes when people die their obituary might say they died "peacefully in their sleep", which always made me laugh because, how do they know it was peaceful? He died in his sleep? What does that prove? They say even the longest dreams last less than second. This tells me that eternity can exist within a dream - the final dream, the one that comes with your death - so that when you die your dream - a horrible one at that - goes on literally for an eternity even though it's less than a second in living human time. Dying in one's sleep can be one of the worst ways to go. I think being exploded apart would be better. But even there, at that last moment when everything slows down - when a split second is a near eternity - it doesn't matter how quick your death, you are going to feel it, hard, mean, long, and heavy.

Sweet dreams

Judith Latham

Oct 17, 2021, 10:36:59 AM10/17/21
I had a dream that Martin Luther King had a dream, and then someone shot
him in his frigging head. Some dreams do come true.

OllieN...@aol.com

Oct 17, 2021, 2:25:47 PM10/17/21
I hear Walter Brennan broke into dance upon hearing of his death. He is the real McCoy

Judith Latham

Oct 17, 2021, 2:55:23 PM10/17/21
I admire White people who break dance. I always figured it comes natural
to the colored folks but a cracker got to make a real effort. Do you
know if Brennan broke his hip dancing? I've always loved dancing but
always get turned away from where ever I try. I told you about my ballet
fiasco and how the cheerleader squad said I was too fat. Break dancing
sounds like I skill I can acquire. Do you know if Walter made any
instructional videos?

Thomas Joseph

Oct 17, 2021, 7:04:36 PM10/17/21

> I admire White people who break dance. I always figured it comes natural
> to the colored folks but a cracker got to make a real effort. Do you
> know if Brennan broke his hip dancing? I've always loved dancing but
> always get turned away from where ever I try. I told you about my ballet
> fiasco and how the cheerleader squad said I was too fat. Break dancing
> sounds like I skill I can acquire. Do you know if Walter made any
> instructional videos?

That break dance stuff, even years ago I would get out of breath just watching it. Lots of energy getting up and down and worming around. Lots of white people can dance and sing, they are simply not as outgoing as the Negro. Not as a rule anyway. I'd be out of breath just getting down on the ground to start the dance.

Judith Latham

Oct 21, 2021, 4:16:36 PM10/21/21
I want to do it because I want to be a wigger, and to be a real wigger,
you gotta be able to break dance. Even if you can't dance, can you offer
any pointers on becoming a full-fledged wigger. I know you're cool and
you hang sometimes with the brothers, they look at you as one of them.
Do share, bro!!

OllieN...@aol.com

Oct 21, 2021, 4:45:59 PM10/21/21
I no longer have any black friends. They are racists now. MLK dream is a reality.

Judith Latham

Oct 21, 2021, 8:45:03 PM10/21/21
Guess I'll have to convince my black friends to learn square dancing.

OllieN...@aol.com

Oct 22, 2021, 11:09:32 PM10/22/21
They can do any dance - square, round.... whatever. Dance for me.

Thomas Joseph

Oct 23, 2021, 3:23:08 AM10/23/21
> Ollie: "I no longer have any black friends. They are racists now. MLK dream is a reality."

> Judith: "I Guess I'll have to convince my black friends to learn square dancing.

Yes Ollie, MLK's dream is coming true. Too bad he is not alive to enjoy it. Or to change his mind about the dream, replace it with a new and improved version of some kind. You've got to grow your dreams, Martin.

Judith - "My black friends..........", it's like having a mascot or some kind of pet. I see two small towns and all they've got is one Negro apiece and all they do is argue over who has the better Negro. It's like in the Hunchback of Notre Dame when is Quasi is being whipped on the village square, a townsman is exorting the flogger to lay the whip in harder." "Hah" says an out of towner standing nearby, "we have a much better whipper in our town", and a big melee breaks out over it. Both towns fighting over who has the better whipper. I can see this happening with a town's only Negro. He is "our Negro" is their motto, their creed, their pledge. Same as with your Negro friends. I see you holding a large party. As different groups arrive they are seated according to race or ethnicity. "Please, please, all my Black friends, sit over here", then pointing to another area, "and all my Oriental friends over here", and so forth, getting them all together to discuss race relations and how we can improve stuff.

Judith Latham

Oct 24, 2021, 10:02:43 AM10/24/21
Have you ever witnessed a boxing match between a White guy and a colored
fellow? It's almost guaranteed that all the Whites will be rooting for
the Caucasian and all the blacks will root for the Negro. Before and
after the match, they will all claiming to be 'woke' with no prejudice.
I hate White people who say "I don't see color". Are they assholes or
just blind? Just as bad is the Negro who has all White friends. I
sometimes think their only motivation is that they always want to be the
best player on the basketball court.

Thomas Joseph

Oct 24, 2021, 2:46:47 PM10/24/21

> Have you ever witnessed a boxing match between a White guy and a colored
> fellow? It's almost guaranteed that all the Whites will be rooting for
> the Caucasian and all the blacks will root for the Negro. Before and
> after the match, they will all claiming to be 'woke' with no prejudice.
> I hate White people who say "I don't see color". Are they assholes or
> just blind? Just as bad is the Negro who has all White friends. I
> sometimes think their only motivation is that they always want to be the
> best player on the basketball court.

I was 21 in 1968 when I moved to L.A. They had weekly boxing on antenna tv. Got to see a lot of future stars of the ring coming out of the Olympic Auditorium. There was also a weekly boxing show from Orange County. They had one announcer who I believe meant no harm when at times in the contest he'd refer to one boxer and the 'colored youngster' or his opponent as the 'white youngster.' Many times before I heard this I often laughed when they'd announce the black and white fighters and identify them only by name and the color of their trunks. I can understand people not wanting to hear such talk, but I did not see it in any way as malicious. When I was young I always rooted for the whites against the blacks in boxing and other sports. But as I got older I was able to put that aside. I have rooted for certain blacks against certain whites but would say that even now at this more advanced and mature stage of my life I tend to root for white over black in most things. But I am not obsessed with it. Negroes and their leaders claim they want open dialogue. That is bullshit. Not just Negroes but most people claiming they want open dialogue will be the first to close the door on it when they hear something they don't want to hear. I also do not believe anyone is truly color blind. But some people are brought up together in environments, even rough ones in which non Negroes call Negroes niggers yet are friends in a way at times. A lot of it is just peer pressure from both sides. Anyway, moving on from this. Tired of talking 'bout Nigras now.

OllieN...@aol.com

Oct 24, 2021, 11:18:35 PM10/24/21
I tell the kids to stick to their own race unless they are mulatto.

Thomas Joseph

Oct 25, 2021, 8:21:30 PM10/25/21

> I tell the kids to stick to their own race unless they are mulatto.

This would be a good short scene in a movie full of individual short stories ranging from several seconds to maybe 15 minutes max. No lead-in necessary. No dialogue. Stories that stand on their own. Basically a single frame cartoon with movement. A light skinned Negro is walking down the street when the camera pans in on an angry White face shouting, "There he is, get him!", as the light skinned youngster takes off like a rocket out and across the street only to have the camera pan in close to an angry Black face shouting the same thing - "There he is, get him." Both groups are after the man in the middle - the mulatto. After the Black and White mobs catch up to the mulatto and group stomp him to death they turn on each other in some good old fashioned Black and White beat downs.

OllieN...@aol.com

Oct 25, 2021, 10:02:17 PM10/25/21
On Monday, October 25, 2021 at 8:21:30 PM UTC-4, jazee...@gmail.com wrote:
> > I tell the kids to stick to their own race unless they are mulatto.
> This would be a good short scene in a movie full of individual short stories ranging from several seconds to maybe 15 minutes max. No lead-in necessary. No dialogue. Stories that stand on their own. Basically a single frame cartoon with movement. A light skinned Negro is walking down the street when the camera pans in on an angry White face shouting, "There he is, get him!", as the light skinned youngster takes off like a rocket out and across the street only to have the camera pan in close to an angry Black face shouting the same thing - "There he is, get him." Both groups are after the man in the middle - the mulatto. After the Black and White mobs catch up to the mulatto and group stomp him to death they turn on each other in some good old fashioned Black and White beat downs.

The time for a race war has come. No holds barred. The mulattos must be eliminated since they may be flip floppers.

Judith Latham

Oct 25, 2021, 10:59:37 PM10/25/21
Race wars tend to turn ugly; witness the Nazis in WWII. What does work,
although not a popular idea, is ghettos. Keep every body apart from each
other. Mulattos would have their own ghetto. Of course where to locate
each ghetto could lead to some problems. Since Jews are the best, we
should get the best. And then so on and so forth.

bosod...@gmail.com

Oct 26, 2021, 12:55:55 AM10/26/21
Latham WTF is wrong with you, don't talk with those assholes, he needs you more than you need him, just STFU and let him and his girlfriend waddle in their own pathetic wigger white shit.

Thomas Joseph

Oct 26, 2021, 6:19:26 PM10/26/21

> Race wars tend to turn ugly; witness the Nazis in WWII. What does work,
> although not a popular idea, is ghettos. Keep every body apart from each
> other. Mulattos would have their own ghetto. Of course where to locate
> each ghetto could lead to some problems. Since Jews are the best, we
> should get the best. And then so on and so forth.

Race wars? So now you want your own race on top of it? Jesus, where does it end? Jews come from the land of the Arabs. Who owned what in the past does not concern me, nor does history, as I am above it's stupid teachings. Point is, Arabs are Caucasian and so are Jews. They are not different races. Although if you want a race war, bitch - you got it! Let's do this thing!

Thomas Joseph

Oct 26, 2021, 6:26:14 PM10/26/21

> Race wars tend to turn ugly; witness the Nazis in WWII. What does work,
> > although not a popular idea, is ghettos. Keep every body apart from each
> > other. Mulattos would have their own ghetto. Of course where to locate
> > each ghetto could lead to some problems. Since Jews are the best, we
> > should get the best. And then so on and so forth.

> Latham WTF is wrong with you, don't talk with those assholes, he needs you more than you need him, just STFU and let him and his girlfriend waddle in their own pathetic wigger white shit.

Well Bozo, your words are hard to accept as genuine, otherwise why are you here in the first place? So we know this is not a case of Bozo & Latham vs Ollie & TJ - it's more a matter of wit - your wit, so advanced and above the norm that I am at times, perhaps most times, unable to grasp its deep meaning. You and Latham arguing over how to respond to TJ or Ollie, or whether or not to respond in the first place - this is an exciting piece of entertainment for my ego. From the very start I wanted to see you and Latham go at it flame war style - but not the same thing all the time. But then, to see the war is over me or Ollie, oh man, that is just icing on the cake. I am beginning to graph the humor in your seemingly serious posts. I believe I am progressing and will one day be able to accurately interpret your pearls of wisdom.

OllieN...@aol.com

Oct 27, 2021, 3:37:55 PM10/27/21
Swine pearls. Coverd in bacon fat.