The Google shit

OllieN...@aol.com

Aug 9, 2017, 4:05:44 PM8/9/17
So what about this guy from Google writing a manifesto about Google culture? Saying it is a echo chamber of leftist shit. They fire his ass. What did he expect? That's the way it is. Bunch of shit. Keep your sane reasonable thoughts to yourself and roll with the commissars. I been doing it for years.

jazee...@gmail.com

Aug 9, 2017, 11:13:08 PM8/9/17
On Wednesday, August 9, 2017 at 4:05:44 PM UTC-4, OllieN...@aol.com wrote:
> So what about this guy from Google writing a manifesto about Google culture? Saying it is a echo chamber of leftist shit. They fire his ass. What did he expect? That's the way it is. Bunch of shit. Keep your sane reasonable thoughts to yourself and roll with the commissars. I been doing it for years.

Yeah, you know, it's weird, people getting fired from high level jobs. In a way it's like coaching in the NFL, they'll always land somewhere else - they're not heading toward skidrow. Not only that, remember the McCarthy hearings and the so-called Hollywood 9 (or whatever). Lots of Hollywood assholes who were blacklisted as a result of the hearings later went on to greater fame than they had before. Yet to this day they're still handing us sob stories on TCM and other 'educational' movie networks. They talk about these guys being blacklisted as if it was the end of life, when in many cases it was just the beginning for most. It may in fact have been where today's sympathy seeking culture got it's big start. Not only will the Google Guy find employment elsewhere, he could become a major political force if he wants to go that way. But regardless it's a worthless cause as throughout history it has been the job of men, especially those with wealth or power to some extent, to kiss women's asses to make themselves look good. So yes, in this case, or any case where a guy gets fired for speaking what could well be the truth, it annoys me yet I also agree with you that they just gotta learn to keep their mouths shut. Or, like the Hollywood 9 and their brethren who ultimately benefited from their brief stint with 'hard times', they can use getting fired as a catapult to bigger and better things. I am learning more and more to be grateful. I was watching a documentary on cats tonight, PBS, a bit contrived but nice to look at, and what they and others in the wild endure to make it through just one day is incredible, having to chase down living creatures to eat, then, having made the catch, having to fend off other creatures gathering to snatch the bounty. So next time you're in line at the supermarket and you're griping about how slow the lines are, just remember nobody's putting a gun to your head, and if you're really in a big hurry to eat, if you're really that hungry, you can always go out and eat something alive, literally munching it as you run along beside it, unable to take it down completely, just chomping away at it's frenzied flesh, grabbing chunks of fur coated meat as large as possible to gulp down before someone else comes along and challenges you for it. Be grateful for the market place.

TJ
TJ

OllieN...@aol.com

Aug 10, 2017, 8:17:40 AM8/10/17
I am spoiled. It happens to us domesticated animals. We take food and shelter for granted. Not really. I pay for it which means I go to a job to earn money to trade for it. Some folks can get by on the government provided shelter but I do not want to. Not because I am noble but because I want to live in a better place. It is about comfort levels.

jazee...@gmail.com

Aug 10, 2017, 4:20:39 PM8/10/17
On Thursday, August 10, 2017 at 8:17:40 AM UTC-4, OllieN...@aol.com wrote:

> I am spoiled. It happens to us domesticated animals. We take food and shelter for granted. Not really. I pay for it which means I go to a job to earn money to trade for it. Some folks can get by on the government provided shelter but I do not want to. Not because I am noble but because I want to live in a better place. It is about comfort levels.

Of course. All creatures will become spoiled if born into a world a step up from the one of their ancestors. Cats are a good example. Born into a home and given indoor/outdoor reign, some cats really have it made. I wonder sometimes if they know it. I doubt it. They are born spoiled. But spoiled as they are they will still crawl stalk a cockroach and playfully paw-flick it to death, just for practice, just for 'old times sake' - or a mouse is even better - and even then they sometimes they get bored enough with the game that you can put a hundred mice around them and they'll won't bat an eye, kind of like a spider in a big web filled with all sorts of wriggling insects trying to detach themselves from the gooey trap - sitting there in the middle waiting to get hungry enough to pick one out. And on what basis I wonder does he do that? Does he pick the biggest and juiciest? The one closest to him? Or maybe one further out in the web so that in traveling to eat it he gains the awe and respect and fear of the other wrigglers caught in his demonic web.

I am spoiled rotten (but still reserve the right to complain)

TJ

jazee...@gmail.com

Aug 10, 2017, 4:32:26 PM8/10/17
Spider webs are intriguing and also hideous. I once bug sprayed a big spider in the center of a big web and watched it do the loony dance as my brother recorded the scene and my words as well as his own.

Another time I saw a huge web at a gas station where I had stopped to fill up at the end of my cab driving shift. I spent a good 15 minutes gawking at the web. It was huge, the spider hanging in the center, a good 15 insects of varying size stuck in the goo at various spots as if tossed by the random wind.

They were all wiggling. I imagined a torture room with people tied up, moaning, some screaming, other begging or praying, each in their own unique way, yet in some way all very much the same, like a fine tuned orchestra. But I imagined the insects doing the same, hearing each others cries, like prisoners in a cell block with some making more noise than others, always complaining, until one or two prisoners start yelling, "Shut the fuck up and do your time." I wonder if the same thing happens with the bugs caught in the web.

Also, I never did this but thought of it many times. Get a huge cockroach, the American kind, like a palmetto bug - a hideous creature - and insert it into a big thick slurpie straw and blow it into the center of a big spider web and watch the spider freak out. The shear size of the bug would get the spiders attention for sure. What a battle. The big bug not as well equipped weapons-wise as the spider, but on sheer size alone it could be a good fight. But mostly what I find funny about it is the sudden intrusion, or gift even, like manna from heaven for the spider, when the big bug comes landing in the spiders web as if from out of nowhere. The whole thing has a nightmare quality, a huge variety of bugs all caught in the same web knowing they are going to die but also getting hungry themselves and looking at each other licking their chops hoping that even if they can't get out of the web, how about at least Dear God they might get a small meal out of it before they die.

Food on Food,

TJ

hit any key

Aug 11, 2017, 11:06:05 AM8/11/17
you ought thank God your lucky stars and the universe for bugs and mites and cockroaches cuz you'd be swimming in spoiled undecayed mountains of rotting garbage and fungus without 'em

OllieN...@aol.com

Aug 11, 2017, 1:47:28 PM8/11/17
Quite an interesting series of posts. The life and death of the bug world and our need for them. All life is interconnected - especially in death.

jazee...@gmail.com

Aug 11, 2017, 6:36:43 PM8/11/17
On Friday, August 11, 2017 at 11:06:05 AM UTC-4, hit any key wrote:

> you ought thank God your lucky stars and the universe for bugs and mites and cockroaches cuz you'd be swimming in spoiled undecayed mountains of rotting garbage and fungus without 'em

Is this how you're going to get into heaven Bozo, by pretending to be for the less fortunate creatures of our world? This is not the first time you have chastised me for killing bugs. I want to make it clear, I do not stomp these creatures to mush on purpose when I'm outside or on the sidewalk or anywhere away from my apartment building. It is only when they are in my apartment or close enough that entry could at some future date be attained that I destroy them. The problem is there are too many of them to go extinct. They need to go extinct. As the human population grows and other creatures that can't keep up fall behind, if not used as food or as pets they become worthless and doomed. But extinction is a good thing for these creatures. They are a life force and cannot die. They will return as something else. As more and more lower forms of creatures become extinct, the chances of the last animal of its species to go extinct will return as something else, maybe even a human, working their way UP the ladder, not down. So I am doing the world a favor by exterminating these creatures. Plus, as I already said, I do not kill them unless they are in my territory. I don't seek them out, I only kill them if they make the mistake of showing their ugly faces. And as I told you before when you said some of the creatures I killed were harmless - as I said then and will say again, "Ugly aint harmless." If you're ugly, fine, that in itself is no crime - but if you're ugly and I ask you politely to stay out of my sight and you don't do it - then boom, you're going to die. I even stood at the top of my basement steps in Allentown Pa and lectured the water bugs below that kept coming up into my kitchen to stay in their own place and even went as far as to put out a bowl or milk and bread at the bottom of the steps. Just stay out of my sight was all I asked. But oh no, that was asking too much. So one big bug came through one day and I snared it in a glass and shook it up to dizzy it a bit before dropping it on its back on a kitchen table where I stuck a sewing needle through it's soft pus-like belly and nailed it down tight. Then I opened the basement door and told the others what I had done and warned them that the same would happen to them if they 'crossed me'. I warned them. What more can I do?

TJ

jazee...@gmail.com

Aug 11, 2017, 6:43:40 PM8/11/17
On Friday, August 11, 2017 at 1:47:28 PM UTC-4, OllieN...@aol.com wrote:
> On Friday, August 11, 2017 at 11:06:05 AM UTC-4, hit any key wrote:

> Quite an interesting series of posts. The life and death of the bug world and our need for them. All life is interconnected - especially in death.

Thanks, I agree - on of my favorite topics. I can't deny it, bugs give me the creeps. Bozo is a pretend polite person. Maybe he won't kill a bug, but that doesn't mean he hasn't killed. Guys like him need to be swamped with the things they claim to care about. Get a bunch of tarantula eggs and sweep them under Bozo's door into his apartment. A few months later they begin appearing. Some remain hidden waiting to grow larger before emerging. At what point would Bozo call the exterminator? Would he individually seek them out or wait for them to come up close and personal before picking each one up individually on a piece of cardboard and gently blowing them out the window so someone else, perhaps a passerby below, can deal with it. What would Bozo do?

WWBD?

TJ

OllieN...@aol.com

Aug 12, 2017, 1:22:28 AM8/12/17
Bozo maybe a cockroach from another planet sent here to lead a cockroach rebellion.

jazee...@gmail.com

Aug 13, 2017, 10:47:19 AM8/13/17
On Saturday, August 12, 2017 at 1:22:28 AM UTC-4, OllieN...@aol.com wrote:

> Bozo maybe a cockroach from another planet sent here to lead a cockroach rebellion.

I have suspected for some time that Bozo is an alien. What first aroused the suspicion was the nickname he chose for himself - Bozo. I remember challenging him on it, how the name was so passe, so dated, so over the hill, and how no true clown would ever use another clown's name. Bozo's argument was lame, so lame that I wondered at first, "Jeezus, what planet is this guy from anyway?"

Then I began to wonder, hey maybe that's no joke, maybe he really is from another planet. Now you have nailed it Ollie. Yes, a cockroach planet. Mr. Shit told me something about that years ago, said there are more than 50 such planets in our solar system alone. He said he wasn't sure he believed it but he had great respect for the scientist who told it to him.

Bozo is here on a mission - to collect Earth roaches and their eggs and take them back to his home planet where they will be fed super nutrient foods not available on earth that will help create cockroaches 20 times normal size. There are also spider planets. But from what Mr. Shit tells me the spider and cockroach planets do not get along - thank God - or they'd join forces and annihilate the earth in no time flat. Bozo is also taking back Raid and other insecticide products for analysis by his planet's top roach scientists to figure out an antidote to our poisons. They are going to take over, sometime in the next century according to Mr. Shit's scientist friend. I am having a gay friend sew me a cockroach costume in preparation for the invasion. My hope is to pose as one of the invaders and return with them to their planet to free enslaved humans.

TJ
TJ

OllieN...@aol.com

Aug 13, 2017, 11:51:44 AM8/13/17
This is big. Real big. If others knew this it could cause a panic. I will let the president know. He needs to know what's happening.

jazee...@gmail.com

Aug 14, 2017, 1:43:37 AM8/14/17
OllieN...@aol.com wrote:

> This is big. Real big. If others knew this it could cause a panic. I will let the president know. He needs to know what's happening.

I already told him. He doesn't believe me. It was scary. For a while there I thought they were going to throw me in the loony bin. But I talked my way out of it, said I was just joking around. I have made contact with other officials though, guys high up who are secretly trying to usurp Trump even as we speak. They know all about Bozo and other aliens too numerous in number to deal with in an out and out conflict. In the meantime they feel the best approach is to pretend they don't know what's going on so the aliens won't get suspicious. We are working on stronger weaponry to take them down. They are highly advanced. It's scary. One scientist - swear to God - claims the only weapon we have capable of taking them down are farts. And they must be condensed. People must donate their farts like they do now with blood and plasma. Billions of farts condensed millions of times and put into heavy metal bomb casings are just a start. Unlike traditional chemical warfare where poisonous gases can cause deaths of a friendly fire nature, farts are harmless to humans but deadly to some aliens. But they must be cave-fermented and aged for years before being condensed and forced into tiny hard shell casings to blow the aliens and their ilk from the face of the universe.

TJ

OllieN...@aol.com

Aug 14, 2017, 7:46:25 AM8/14/17
The pentagon has been working for years on weaponizing farts. They are a lot further along ten anyone knows. Operation Break Wind is an upcoming test of the worlds first Atomic Fart Bomb.

jazee...@gmail.com

Aug 14, 2017, 11:23:11 PM8/14/17
On Monday, August 14, 2017 at 7:46:25 AM UTC-4, OllieN...@aol.com wrote:

> The pentagon has been working for years on weaponizing farts. They are a lot further along ten anyone knows. Operation Break Wind is an upcoming test of the worlds first Atomic Fart Bomb.

LOL. the way you reported it as definite fact. I love the inside info stuff. Whether celeb oriented or world leader stuff, I love getting the juice. I also love giving it. And as you know I have many friends in high places with lots of odd stories to tell. But I never reveal my sources. That's why they keep me in their circle, because they know I won't rat them out. I am becoming more and more entrenched with the rich and famous as time goes by. Soon I will have enough stories to blow the mind of the world. That's what I want. It's not about the money - I know enough well heeled people to keep me afloat - it's about making the world a better place through honesty. To be totally honest, we must reveal our secrets. Of course nobody wants their name published, and with me that's not going to happen. But when the dirt goes down I'm the guy who dishes it. You are the same. Way to go. Great inside info from you on this one. I always had a feeling they were working on a fart bomb, now I know it. Soon the whole world will know it. Will they know it in time to put a stop to it? I hope not. I want to experience it. A billion plus condensed farts unleashed at once upon the earth. It's population calm and at peace, riding high and kicking back on a big fat cloud of stink turning pink as the sun comes shining oh so faintly and oh so joyously through.

Oh yeah baby,

TJ

OllieN...@aol.com

Aug 15, 2017, 7:43:53 AM8/15/17
The first bomb is a kilo-fart bomb but a mega farter is on the drawing boards.

hit any key

Aug 15, 2017, 2:50:28 PM8/15/17
Just this morning I almost swallowed another cockroach damn it — I deal with cockroaches day in day out all day long, they're every fucking where, they're Jews just like me looking for a home. I catch em when I can and store 'em in stacked plastic see-thru Starbuck coffee cups with just enough room to store 'em vertically and dump 'em when i take out the trash once a month or so. But the problem is real coffee cups and the attachemnt you get for certain ones that you always eat and drink with -- I got a favorite fork and spoon, and a favorite cold coffee cup for the freezer, and a favorite black one for hot coffee right next to the brewer -- problem is it is black and big and nice and shiny, and BLACK to disguise and hide cockroach carcases at the bottom when I'm pouring hot coffee and I know I just washed it the day before but no matter, there's often still a body at the bottom and it all blends in coffee colored —— trust me I know about these things.

jazee...@gmail.com

Aug 15, 2017, 3:47:51 PM8/15/17
hit any key wrote:

But the problem is real coffee cups and the attachemnt you get for certain ones that you always eat and drink with -- I got a favorite fork and spoon, and a favorite cold coffee cup for the freezer, and a favorite black one for hot coffee right next to the brewer -- problem is it is black and big and nice and shiny, and BLACK to disguise and hide cockroach carcases at the bottom when I'm pouring hot coffee and I know I just washed it the day before but no matter, there's often still a body at the bottom and it all blends in coffee colored —— trust me I know about these things.

Everything blends. The earth on which we trod is a blanket of corpse meat in various states of decay. Some of that blanket has been around so long it has turned to rock. You could have the cure for cancer brewing in that cup. Keep up the good work. By all means, never throw it out. Keep using it. In time a thick layer of petrified roach corpse will line the bottom of your cup. The process is similar to seasoning a frying pan. Every six months take the cup to the lab and have it analyzed. I'm telling you, you could be a Nobel prize winner if you stick with it.

TJ

jazee...@gmail.com

Aug 15, 2017, 3:50:40 PM8/15/17
OllieN...@aol.com wrote:

> The first bomb is a kilo-fart bomb but a mega farter is on the drawing boards.

This is high class information gathering. Not only are you telling us what's going down, you're telling us what going to go down in the future. The mega farter is something to which I look forward to. Give me a safe bunker (they say the heat can devour a town of 50,000 in less than a minute), and a nice pane of glass to watch through, and I'm happy. Also, since there is no fallout with fart bombs, as soon as the heat passes (they say about a minute), I will step outside and take a good deep whiff of the largest fart in the history of earth.

TJ

jazee...@gmail.com

Aug 15, 2017, 3:56:42 PM8/15/17
I gotta tell you Bozo, you are living proof that we reap what we sow. You have chastised me long enough for taking the lives of insects, now you must live with them on a large scale. Not large enough to suit me. And have you ever considered how arrogant and inconsiderate your actions are, taking the creatures outside to dump, even in a dumpster - that your actions are impacting the rest of society in a bad way. So that's your plan, is it? So Bozo-like - to throw his problems out the window and let them fall where they may. And he does it in the name of compassion - for cockroaches. These cheap fraudulent tactics may impress the chicks - "Oh he's so sensitive" - but they don't fool me. You are a callous litterer of the worst order. You should be taken to the public square and placed into a large wood shredder and reduced to pulp to the throbbing cheers of a million insect hating spectators.

TJ

OllieN...@aol.com

Aug 16, 2017, 12:14:28 PM8/16/17
On Tuesday, August 15, 2017 at 3:56:42 PM UTC-4, jazee...@gmail.com wrote:
> I gotta tell you Bozo, you are living proof that we reap what we sow. You have chastised me long enough for taking the lives of insects, now you must live with them on a large scale. Not large enough to suit me. And have you ever considered how arrogant and inconsiderate your actions are, taking the creatures outside to dump, even in a dumpster - that your actions are impacting the rest of society in a bad way. So that's your plan, is it? So Bozo-like - to throw his problems out the window and let them fall where they may. And he does it in the name of compassion - for cockroaches. These cheap fraudulent tactics may impress the chicks - "Oh he's so sensitive" - but they don't fool me. You are a callous litterer of the worst order. You should be taken to the public square and placed into a large wood shredder and reduced to pulp to the throbbing cheers of a million insect hating spectators.
>
> TJ

The holocaust of our six legged friends has been going on for years. We continue to demonize them and create new ways to kill them. When is enough 'enough'?

hit any key

Aug 16, 2017, 5:18:47 PM8/16/17
On Tuesday, August 15, 2017 at 12:56:42 PM UTC-7, jazee...@gmail.com wrote:
> I gotta tell you Bozo, you are living proof that we reap what we sow. You have chastised me long enough for taking the lives of insects, now you must live with them on a large scale. Not large enough to suit me. And have you ever considered how arrogant and inconsiderate your actions are, taking the creatures outside to dump, even in a dumpster - that your actions are impacting the rest of society in a bad way. So that's your plan, is it? So Bozo-like - to throw his problems out the window and let them fall where they may. And he does it in the name of compassion - for cockroaches. These cheap fraudulent tactics may impress the chicks - "Oh he's so sensitive" - but they don't fool me. You are a callous litterer of the worst order. You should be taken to the public square and placed into a large wood shredder and reduced to pulp to the throbbing cheers of a million insect hating spectators.
>
> TJ

Well they're so numerous now I've taken to knocking then into the soapy dish water when I can't catch and stack them fast enough -- HAPPY!?

jazee...@gmail.com

Aug 16, 2017, 10:27:48 PM8/16/17
On Wednesday, August 16, 2017 at 5:18:47 PM UTC-4, hit any key wrote:

> Well they're so numerous now I've taken to knocking then into the soapy dish water when I can't catch and stack them fast enough -- HAPPY!?

Very. I take it you are an anti extinction person - save the endangered species! How would you like it if every dinosaur that ever lived were returned to us all at once? Flying rodents. Giant spiders. All kinds of archaic creatures. How would you like it? If we don't kill the cockroaches today, who is to say tomorrow they won't grow bigger and bigger and even smarter, yet concealing it, so that one day united as one they, the insects and lesser species of our world, might overtake us in a bid to rule the world.

I'll fly swatter your ass into oblivion Clown!

TJ

jazee...@gmail.com

Aug 16, 2017, 10:31:27 PM8/16/17
On Wednesday, August 16, 2017 at 12:14:28 PM UTC-4, OllieN...@aol.com wrote:

> The holocaust of our six legged friends has been going on for years. We continue to demonize them and create new ways to kill them. When is enough 'enough'?

I do not consider it extermination if I don't seek them out for that purpose. They come to me. They show their face - to me? After I asked them politely to not do so? I have made it clear to all ugly low-life creatures that might be dwelling my building - "You are permitted to stay here as long as you stay out of my sight." That is pretty generous. Yet every so often one challenges me. Like that big water bug that came up the steps into my kitchen after I gave it and it's family and friends a free daily bowl of milk and bread. Instead of taking my offering they decided instead to come into my domain and challenge my reign? No fucking way. The only good thing about an insect is it has 6 legs. Pull em off one at a time, that's 6 legs in total, and if you do it slow enough you can turn it into a night of joy.

TJ

OllieN...@aol.com

Aug 17, 2017, 7:44:30 AM8/17/17
I can hear the insect now - "You're tearing me apart.....

hit any key

Aug 17, 2017, 1:05:07 PM8/17/17
You know what a whole bunch of just did!? They huddled, I kid you not, a half dozen of 'em or more and and their little brown bastards were clinging onto the chilled rim and lip of a porcelin mug I especially reserve for iced coffee and left it out by mistake just for a few seconds and then waited for me to return to see them! -- THE NOYVE!

OllieN...@aol.com

Aug 17, 2017, 2:34:19 PM8/17/17
step on them.

jazee...@gmail.com

Aug 17, 2017, 5:18:45 PM8/17/17
hit any key wrote:
OllieN...@aol.com wrote:

> > I can hear the insect now - "You're tearing me apart.....

> You know what a whole bunch of just did!? They huddled, I kid you not, a half dozen of 'em or more and and their little brown bastards were clinging onto the chilled rim and lip of a porcelin mug I especially reserve for iced coffee and left it out by mistake just for a few seconds and then waited for me to return to see them! -- THE NOYVE!

Ollie, I have tortured many animals but never those we call pets. I was young - adventurous - eager to 'learn' - also angry and sullen. I took out on lesser creatures what perhaps I should have been taking out on humans. But I lacked the guts. Because I lacked the guts to punch someone in the face, I was forced to turn to insects and rodents. I especially loved shooting birds off the telephone wires with my BB rifle. But that's not torture, it's just execution. And once again these thoughts and others have made me grateful for supermarkets and commerce in general. Otherwise we'd be ought there chasing down our food, sometimes unable to catch anything outright, just nip away at something's heels, tearing off pieces of fur-covered flesh to munch on the run. This is where dine and dash got its start.

Bozo, I sometimes don't know whether to believe your roach stories or not. I know I lived in Southern Cal for 23 years and never lived in a place without them. Only after I moved here did I see roach free apartments. They call themselves country people, but they've got to be using some kind of major chemicals at the source to keep the roaches out. As a cabbie I helped many people carry groceries into their apartments. Sometimes the first smell I'd get is RAID. So not all buildings around here are roach free. But the ones that are must be using some powerful chemicals. And in this case Mr. Green backs off and says keep using them if you have to, anything so I don't have to look into their beady eyes night and day. If your roach stories are true (and unembellished), then I am sorry to say I am glad they are making you suffer after you so callously dismissed me as a psycho murderer for making them die instead of scooping them up and transporting them outside for others to deal with. I suppose you are also for flicking your snots or sticking them under the table as opposed to eating them as I and all people of good conscience do.

Kill em or drown in em, take your pick Clown

TJ

hit any key

Aug 17, 2017, 9:42:58 PM8/17/17
I have to get up on the counter for that and it's three feet high!

hit any key

Aug 17, 2017, 11:42:56 PM8/17/17
if I you could just grab a selfie of me climbing on top of a kitchen counter top and then stomping up and down on cockroaches in my tighty-whities -- well i betcha we both could retire

OllieN...@aol.com

Aug 18, 2017, 7:34:56 AM8/18/17
We have big roaches here in Florida. I think the big ones are less creepy than those smaller ones. Unless there is a bunch all together.

hit any key

Aug 18, 2017, 3:40:40 PM8/18/17
don't they call 'em there by more flattering names like palmetto bugs

OllieN...@aol.com

Aug 19, 2017, 2:38:06 PM8/19/17
You say palmetto I say palmetta...

jazee...@gmail.com

Aug 20, 2017, 7:30:33 PM8/20/17
On Friday, August 18, 2017 at 7:34:56 AM UTC-4, OllieN...@aol.com wrote:

> We have big roaches here in Florida. I think the big ones are less creepy than those smaller ones. Unless there is a bunch all together.

I am of the opposite camp - very much anti big bug. Ugly stuff is too noticeable. The squirming legs, the pus-belly, the tiny stupid looking head, the antennas, the way they won't die unless you basically drown them with bug spray.

I am too squeamish to stomp them. My squeamishness has cost me several times. Where I lived for 22 years down here there were no roaches. But occasionally one of the big uglies would come through. I guess they come in under the door or through the window because there's not a ton of them, I might see 2 a year.

So one night I'm in bed with a severe hangover. I'm sweating. It's a hot summer night. The light is off. I feel something crawling on my shoulder toward my chest. I brush it off and can tell it's bigger than normal. Oh God, I begged, please don't let it be a "Big Boy". It was.

I turned the light on and saw the just flicked bug clinging to the side of the mattress. I got out of bed gingerly. I had no bug spray because I had no problem with bugs. But when I got out of bed I backed my way into the kitchen to look for a substitute. Lysol was all I could find.

I'm telling you I had my eyes on that thing the whole way into the kitchen. I even peered into the kitchen to make sure the Lysol was in the right spot. It was. I dashed to it and grabbed the can. When I got back to the bed room the bug was nowhere to be seen. It took that one second to manage an escape. But not quite. I don't let the big ugly ones live, I can't sleep just knowing they're around.

I got down on my knees and peered under the bed at the bottom of the mattress. There it was, clinging. I hit it with the spray. It ferociously clung to the mattress. I kept shooting spray at it until I knocked it loose. It scurried to a nearby floor board and began speeding up. Because I am squeamish and didn't want to crush it - didn't want to hear or see that sound - I chased it with lysol can in hand, bent over as it scurried along the floor boards, inundating it with the antiseptic liquid.

Then I realized it was heading toward the large piece of furniture on which I kept the TV. It was not only big but kind of flimsy. I grabbed a nearby boot. I better crush it before it escapes. But I hesitated. It made it under the TV stand. I spent nearly half an hour chasing the thing down and constantly wetting it in the hopes that if the ingredients in the liquid didn't do the trick, maybe the liquid itself would drown it in time.

Because of my squeamishness the bug suffered a lot more than it would have had I squashed it with a boot first thing. And I would have avoided my own suffering as well. I was drenched in sweat when I finally chased it out from under the TV stand while using my feet to hem it in from both directions as I blasted it repeatedly with Lysol spray until it stopped moving. It was still alive though. I did not want to feel it move while picking it up with a paper towel. I wanted it dead first. So I grabbed the nearby boot and 'gently' squashed the bug flat, not so much a squash as a rub down. Some bugs I will let go, but the big low to the ground cocoa colored American cockroach is not one of them. They come around they're going to die. And once again Bozo, when you say they are harmless, please remember, "Ugly aint harmless."

TJ

jazee...@gmail.com

Aug 20, 2017, 7:32:34 PM8/20/17
On Friday, August 18, 2017 at 7:34:56 AM UTC-4, OllieN...@aol.com wrote:

> We have big roaches here in Florida. I think the big ones are less creepy than those smaller ones. Unless there is a bunch all together.

The tiny cockroaches, which are also disgusting, are called German cockroaches because they came to the Western Hemisphere from Europe. The big boys we talk of are called American cockroaches. I am not one hundred percent sure a palmetto bug is a cockroach, but it's close enough to suit me. On the sidewalk, on the street, it gets a pass - I'll let it go. But enter my domain with your ugliness on display, sorry, you gotta die.

TJ

hit any key

Aug 21, 2017, 3:28:19 AM8/21/17
I've seen too many cartoons with juries full of cockroaches judging the likes of you! — tain't pretty TJ.

OllieN...@aol.com

Aug 21, 2017, 7:34:16 AM8/21/17
The Jesus of cockroaches asked 'he who is without bug spray throw the first stone'

And all the jew cockroaches slinked away.

jazee...@gmail.com

Aug 22, 2017, 12:38:13 AM8/22/17
OllieN...@aol.com wrote:
Bozo wrote:

> I've seen too many cartoons with juries full of cockroaches judging the likes of you! — tain't pretty TJ.

/////////////////////////

> The Jesus of cockroaches asked 'he who is without bug spray throw the first stone'

> And all the jew cockroaches slinked away.

//////////////////////////

Next to talking about shit and farts, talking about cockroaches and other ugly creatures is one of my favorite pastimes. Bozo, I am not worried so much about the roach jury, I am worried about the squirrels. You see, the one and only time I went hunting (with something other than a slingshot or BB gun), was with my best friend of the time who was also an outcast in need of attention. I never touched the gun.

We were about 16. We got out of his car. He held the rifle. First thing we spotted was a squirrel. He shot it. It went down. We rushed to it. We were not going to eat it, this was strictly a kill mission. It was still alive. My friend Gary went to the trunk of his car and came back with a railroad flare, the kind people put in the road after an accident. He lit it. It dripped hot wax. He held it over the squirrel's eyes and let it flow. I then took control of the candle of horrors. We made that thing suffer for half an hour. I have often thought of that squirrel and maybe his buddies waiting for me after I die. But I don't think I was any worse than most kids, just a bit more open about my actions. And even if I did torture some of our earth's lesser creatures, let's not forget that I did it mostly to keep from doing the same to fellow humans. I knew lots of kids who tortured animals and did it more consistently and more violently than I, but I doubt they'd talk about it today. They might in fact pretend to be offended that anyone would do such a thing, even though they did it themselves.

Bozo, I hope those roaches over take your apartment and drive you out. No, wait, even better, I hope you get so used to them you don't even notice them anymore - thousands of them crawling all over the walls of all your rooms, in the drawers, all over the sink, up the spigot, climbing out of the toilet and into your ass when you sit to shit. You deserve to be inundated by these creatures after trying to make me look evil when I openly admitted that I killed a cockroach and you came to its defense. I want you to get so used to living with them that you no longer know just how bad the situation is, or to the point where you can't stand living with them and are forced to hire an exterminator to come in and do to them what you yourself do not have the guts to do - Kill Them!

In the name of God, kill them now!

TJ

hit any key

Aug 22, 2017, 7:04:08 AM8/22/17
all of us are cockroaches and mosquitos, my friend — most of us are just disguised as humans

jazee...@gmail.com

Aug 23, 2017, 12:35:50 AM8/23/17
hit any key wrote:
Ollie wrote:

> HINT: Okay, there's a word for WHY not..............Bozo

> I think CGI actors are the way to go. And make your own movies too. Just select the actors you want, pick a genre, add some boogers and go man go.
.............Ollie

> all of us are cockroaches and mosquitos, my friend — most of us are just disguised as humans...............Bozo

Running out of threads here, afraid of getting the dreaded google over the posting limit notice so am throwing the last few threads together. Sorry for the confusion if there is any.

First you Ollie, you will always be first in my heart. Funny one. Of course, actors are passe, everything becomes obsolete in time. They say yesterday's actors were better, better characters, and I agree. But movies have moved away from needing actors as you say, just plug anybody or anything in and let it fly. I thought of CGI singers long before CGI existed. Of course I called them something else, cartoon singers I think. I always thought it was a good idea because some singers have great voices but not good faces or stage presence to match. So use their voices and apply them to drawn characters we come to know and love, like Jiminy Cricket who was voiced by a guy named Cliff Edwards who I thought had a great voice but was very ordinary looking - not that I care because I don't - but most people do. I don't really enjoy watching singing shows anyway, the dancing, the massive number of people on stage, the flashing lights, the bullshit of it all. I prefer records or CDs, just the music. But if I have to watch I don't mind hearing the voices through well chosen cartoon or CGI characters whose image and demeanor matches the sound of the voice of the singer being used. So even before CGI existed I was for it's use in some fashion. The fast action, the monster movies, all that crap, it sucks - it's inferior to movies from the 50 years earlier when furry costumes were worn by actual actors portraying animals. They have not come very far since then in this regard. Their special effects are not so special. Fuck them too.

TJ

jazee...@gmail.com

Aug 23, 2017, 12:43:02 AM8/23/17
On Tuesday, August 22, 2017 at 7:04:08 AM UTC-4, hit any key wrote:

> all of us are cockroaches and mosquitos, my friend — most of us are just disguised as humans

Sorry Bozo, hit the send button on my last post, neglecting you in the process. I hope this goes through. If not I'll save and post tomorrow. Just to say I did it, even if it sucks as a post. Yes, we are all cockroaches and mosquitoes and all creatures that have ever lived and nobody will ever convince me otherwise. All living things are related. No matter how strange a creature, most have the same facial format - eyes above the nose, nose above the mouth, shit hole at the other end. Basically all living things are just differently shaped bodies designed to transport mouths around. Look at a daddy long legs spider. Some people think they are the least ugly spider. I think they're creepy beyond belief. That small head being carted around by a bunch of legs. It's not even a head as much as a mouth. All those legs just to get it to another meal. Wow. Again, I firmly believe we are all germs of some sort, but am grateful - to whom I do not know - that we have supermarkets and food shops no matter how slow the lines as it beats chasing down other living creatures and nipping away at them on the move for just a bite of flesh to appease your famished soul. We started out as a mouth, or maybe a dick, and from there grew appendages to cart it around.

TJ

OllieN...@aol.com

Aug 23, 2017, 7:31:45 AM8/23/17
If I think too much about it I get freaked out. We are a head transported by a body. The head is everything. But it needs the body to keep alive. Someday we wont. A robot meat body replacement. They will be disposable like cars. There will be used body lots where salesman rip you off on 'low' mileage bodies.

jazee...@gmail.com

Aug 23, 2017, 11:56:15 PM8/23/17
OllieN...@aol.com wrote:

> The women rushed into a burning building and got burned. The city was taking the statue down. The white nationalist guys were protesting it being taken down but they weren't going to change the fact it was going down. So the counter protesters who wanted it down and it was coming down were protesting people protesting. Not a good way to start an afternoon.

> Some rich guys like Elon Musk who makes self driving cars says robots are going to take over if we don't stop them now. We need to stop Elon Musk and his ilk who have already taken over.

> If I think too much about it I get freaked out. We are a head transported by a body. The head is everything. But it needs the body to keep alive. Someday we wont. A robot meat body replacement. They will be disposable like cars. There will be used body lots where salesman rip you off on 'low' mileage bodies.

These are the final three posts on the board. Sorry for the method but I know I'll get cut off if I were to respond to them separately. All three of your posts were funny.

I have seen little of the Charlottesville bullshit on TV, but am willing to bet there are limited camera angles of that car driving into the crowd. I'm sure lots of video cameras were in operation. At first it seemed that taping live situations was a good way to get to the truth. But now it's all hearsay. How about that woman who was in the car when the cop shot her husband and she now has the camera on - after it happens - and is telling us like a commentator what the cop has done and is doing, as if that is proof of anything. Not saying I know for a fact that she is right or wrong, only that putting this crap on the web gives it some kind of undeserved official status, like it's proof of something, when it is not. I would not be surprised if there were other less flattering videos of the protest challengers actions, but in viewing them before turning them over to the media they realized it might not be such a good idea. The camera when used as a tool for getting to the truth can be a dangerous thing.

Elon Musk, never heard of him. If you had nothing to say about him, if all I did was hear the name, I'd think it was some young nepotistic newcomer to the movie acting business. "Man, did you see Elon Musk's latest?" Funny name. Sounds too contrived to be contrived. But who knows. Orignally, in Latin, Elon meant God, and musk meant stink. So when a guy calls himself Elon Musk he is basically saying "God stinks."

"Low mileage bodies, PFF." Yeah, the whole world is a cutthroat carnival marketplace. If daddy long legs were huge they'd be extinct. The only thing saving a lot of creatures deserving to die is their small size, easy to hide. Germs, same thing. If they were too big we'd be able to mow them down. Maybe that is the secret to killing germs. Better than vaccines. It would be scary at first, but once we learn how to control it, we could enlarge the germs, all tiny creatures we don't want around - making them seem scarier in size but also easier to see and pin down for slaughter. Think about it, for real - maybe that is the key. Instead of trying over and over to eradicate stuff too small to nail down in mass, enlarge them artifically, blow them up, to the point of seeming scary - then bring in the national guard, or charge citizens with guns to come out for the big kill party as thousands of different tiny but dangerous unwanted guests are mowed down in mass, like kids with BB guns shooting rats at a garbage dump, laughing and hooting it up. "Man, did you see that one jump when I hit it? Cool."

TJ

OllieN...@aol.com

Aug 24, 2017, 7:51:01 AM8/24/17
Germs lives matter. Actually I hate to seem like I am belittling the BLM'ers.
I do not like cops. I do not want them killed. Without cops the roads would be worse than hey are with crazy drivers. They keep me in check. Cops are responsible for me quitting drinking. I was tired of being beat up by them.

Cops are like dogs. Never trust one. They are dangerous. Many cops have guns and the government pays them to carry it. Right there is a red flag. Never f with a person with a gun.

I support BLM. I want to teach their members about cops. How to act when a cop approaches them. And I mean 'act'. You have to be very careful when a cop approaches. No sudden moves. And for God's sake do not look black!

jazee...@gmail.com

Aug 24, 2017, 8:01:28 PM8/24/17
Black Lives Matter replaces yesterday's Black is Beautiful slogan. Now the slogan is being applied to anything - as you said, germs, whatever, anything. This matters, that matters, everything matters, nothing matters. It's all about matter.

I was on the ground several times with cops pointing guns at my head. For nothing really. I tried to say something and they were yelling all chaotic for me to shut the fuck up and their guns were shaking. It happens to whites but of course it would be a lie to assume it doesn't happen more routinely to blacks. Not all of them though. Depends on his ID, if he's willing to surrender it.

Some people have pride, sick of getting pushed around. I was parked in the cab on Hollywood and Western which is always busy. The poolroom was in the basement of a building occupying one corner. It was not a scary place, more an eye sore. It's not like any stranger walking through is going to be assaulted. Down in the poolroom it was like being in a different world. The guy who owned it ran it with an iron fist. You're down there long enough you'd never know what's going on upstairs.

Anyway, I'm in the cab, plenty of time, doing nothing, when I see behind me a cop car pulls up and two of them get out, a guy and a woman, and yell out to a tall black guy nearby to "Hold up", as they approach and tell him to turn around and put his hands above his head on the wall. He does so.

Then the female cop, who is all of about 5 feet tall, is telling the guy to put his hands behind his head and clasp them behind his neck. She is going to reach up and hand cuff the guys hands behind his neck. But she's too short. She's jumping up and grabbing the guy's elbows to draw his hands back and they keep sliding away from her every time. The male cop is doing nothing.

Finally the black guy just wheels around and shouts with all kinds of sincerity in his face at the male cop, "What the hell are you doing, breaking in a rookie on my time?" He was willing to be handcuffed but the effort by the female cop was insulting to him. I admired his balls. I always go along with the cops. I may use humor in some way to lighten things up, but I would never challenge them outright because I know what they can do. The black guy, he knew what they could do too, he's probably had it done many times. But he just couldn't take it anymore. I admired the guy for the way he turned and whipped on the male cop. Of course backup was called and major force applied even though not needed. I saw this kind of stuff on a nightly basis driving cab in L.A., and even when not driving it.

TJ

OllieN...@aol.com

Aug 25, 2017, 12:04:05 PM8/25/17
Pretty funny - Hey I am a career felon - no rookies. I demand respect! I only work with seasoned pros.

No rookie judge either. And the toughest jails only. No treat me like a pussy.

jazee...@gmail.com

Aug 25, 2017, 7:13:58 PM8/25/17
On Friday, August 25, 2017 at 12:04:05 PM UTC-4, OllieN...@aol.com wrote:

> Pretty funny - Hey I am a career felon - no rookies. I demand respect! I only work with seasoned pros.
>
> No rookie judge either. And the toughest jails only. No treat me like a pussy.

I do have a certain admiration for people who are not afraid to challenge cops. Not blindly, but with reason. They did not rough the guy up when backup arrived. I've seen that many times too. What went on at the station, that I don't know - but the guy was treated without open malice because while he was angry and humiliated he was not overly aggressive. But even that can be feigned by the cops. One time outside the poolroom on the street there was a commotion and everyone gathered on the balcony of the poolroom to watch. Some went down. I was one of them. Others in the hood had gathered at the spot where a group of cops had a guy down and were slamming his head repeatedly into the pavement. One cop looked at everyone gathered around and yelled, "Get back to work - go home", and some people scattered but others dawdled. I pulled away but sort of hung close. Backup arrived and they were still slamming the guys head into the pavement while yelling, "Stop resisting", at the guy, and the guy was yelling, "I'm not resisting", and to me it didn't look like he was, or maybe he was a good actor. But I doubt it. All the cops had to do was yell for all to hear, "Stop resisting", and they could slam his head into the pavement all night long with nobody able to get close enough to penetrate the circle of cops to see if the guy was actually resisting or not. I spent some time in jail, mostly for unpaid tickets and twice for shoplifting. Not a bad record for that as I did it thousands of times without getting caught. I usually spend time in a local jail, like Hollywood. I hated it. I'm no jail bird. But once, the second time I got popped for shoplifting, I spent two days in County Jail and was on the verge of tears. It was a nightmare. Nothing but noise. Slamming cell doors and loud music purposely pumped in along with inmates screaming and yelling all day long with others yelling at the yellers to "Shut the fuck up." There were no windows. It was a maze in there. The orientation - delicing, checking the butthole, checking the clothes, taking a shower, issued a uniform - took like 8 hours. Shifts changed during the orientation. I did not feel like laughing because to me this was a scary thing, I was facing 3 months for a second offense. Eventually I got off. But in the meantime, back at the jail, as bad as I felt I had to almost laugh once when a really stocky white bred cop led us from one station to the next barking orders. He was one of 3 or 4 who took up the leader position during the 8 hours. He presented the meanest image but there was something phony about him, something that said he is less to be feared than most. When he was ready to sign off for his replacement he turned to our group and said, "My name is Captain Smith (or whatever). I have two sides to me, the good and the bad - you have just seen the good." I nearly laughed. It had to be funny the way he said it to get me to almost laugh when I was not even close to a laughing mood.

TJ

OllieN...@aol.com

Aug 26, 2017, 12:21:49 PM8/26/17
I had to go to county Jail a few years back. I was 50 at the time. It was a nightmare. I got a good lawyer and all turned out ok.

hit any key

Aug 26, 2017, 2:31:18 PM8/26/17
I can't tell you how long I've been looking for the ideal opportunity (i.e. a sentence construction) to easily illustrate when and when not to use an em dash in favor of a simple comma —— and I think you've done it! —— Of course these are all debatable and matters of style, but here are 3 or 4 different versions to illustrate, compare, and contrast:

He presented the meanest image but there was something phony about him, something that said he is less to be feared than most. (original)

He presented the meanest image but there was something phony about him —— something that said he is less to be feared than most. (simple comma replaced by em dash)

He presented the meanest image but there was something phony about him ——
and less to be feared than most. (simple comma deleted, replaced by em dash,
and fewer words)

He presented the meanest image but there was something phony about him,
and less to be feared than most. (simple comma retained, no em dash, and fewer words)

==========================
++++++++++++++++++++++++++

On Friday, August 25, 2017 at 4:13:58 PM UTC-7, jazee...@gmail.com wrote:
> On Friday, August 25, 2017 at 12:04:05 PM UTC-4, OllieN...@aol.com wrote:
>
> > Pretty funny - Hey I am a career felon - no rookies. I demand respect! I only work with seasoned pros.
> >
> > No rookie judge either. And the toughest jails only. No treat me like a pussy.
>

> I do have a certain admiration for people who are not afraid to challenge cops...

deletia

hit any key

Aug 27, 2017, 6:36:42 AM8/27/17
On Saturday, August 26, 2017 at 11:31:18 AM UTC-7, hit any key wrote:
> I can't tell you how long I've been looking for the ideal opportunity (i.e. a sentence construction) to easily illustrate when and when not to use an em dash in favor of a simple comma —— and I think you've done it! —— Of course these are all debatable and matters of style, but here are 3 or 4 different versions to illustrate, compare, and contrast:
>
> He presented the meanest image but there was something phony about him, something that said he is less to be feared than most. (original)
>
> He presented the meanest image but there was something phony about him —— something that said he is less to be feared than most. (simple comma replaced by em dash)
>
> He presented the meanest image but there was something phony about him ——
> and less to be feared than most. (simple comma deleted, replaced by em dash,
> and fewer words)
>
> He presented the meanest image but there was something phony about him,
> and less to be feared than most. (simple comma retained, no em dash, and fewer words)
>
> ==========================
> ++++++++++++++++++++++++++

(A) He presented the meanest image but there was something phony about him, something that said he is less to be feared than most. (original)

(B) He presented the meanest image but there was something phony about him —— something that said he is less to be feared than most. (original replaced by em dash)

(C) He presented the meanest image but there was something phony about him and less to be feared than most. (no comma, no dash)

Vote your preferance A, B or C, and say in parentheses whether its for style, clarity, or brevity

OllieN...@aol.com

Aug 27, 2017, 12:15:44 PM8/27/17
What no d...

jazee...@gmail.com

Aug 27, 2017, 7:21:48 PM8/27/17
On Saturday, August 26, 2017 at 12:21:49 PM UTC-4, OllieN...@aol.com wrote:

> I had to go to county Jail a few years back. I was 50 at the time. It was a nightmare. I got a good lawyer and all turned out ok.

And I suppose now that means any time any person comes up to you, no matter their socio-economic level or circumstance, and tells you they are facing possible prison time, the court date is due and they are scared, all you have to say is, "Get yourself a good lawyer." Kind of like telling someone who worked all year to get a first opinion from a doctor, unfavorable, is now told by others to, "Get a second opinion." I got a good lawyer and all turned out ok. Yes, in most cases that is the trick. Unfortunately not all can afford good lawyers. Do you sleep well at night knowing this, Mr. Big Shot? Glad you got out of it - probably guilty too - but still, come on man, have a fucking heart!

Law Offices of Deitz, Schwartz, Silverstein, Goldberg...........and Washington

jazee...@gmail.com

Aug 27, 2017, 7:33:25 PM8/27/17
Wow, an entire treatise on "He Presented a Mean Image." I always knew there was something special about that piece. Your breakdown is hilarious and also showcases your neurotic nature nicely. You get lost in your own head a lot, don't you Bozo? I do too. Breaking shit down, over-analyzing it. But for you to do that with "He Presented a Mean Image", is a feather in my cap. You suggest you chose that line at random, but I think not. I think you saw in the line, and in the story around which the line is built, a certain majesty, a certain intrigue and appeal that goes beyond the cozy academic circle of snobs who typically judge books and other works of art and appeals to folks of all ages, creeds, and religions. That is what "He Presented a Mean Image is all about. Next time you breakdown one of my works I want you to analyze its inner meaning, not so much it's grammatical presentation - although that was a good and for me very rewarding start. Thanks Bozo. Oh by the way, no joking - I see your obsession for perfection, I understand and share it. Some of you editing work is good, as are your suggestions to shorten things up. But in this case, the one you used above, I am sorry but I think you actually butchered the original meaning (if there was one), by shortening it the wrong way. See, I agree it needs shortening - everything does - but there is a wrong way and a right way to do it. Keep working at editing my stuff and soon you will see improvement, and so will I, and maybe then we can team up and finally become the team I always knew we could be.

TJ

jazee...@gmail.com

Aug 27, 2017, 7:40:06 PM8/27/17
Ok, since you insist. I'll go with A, the original, and not for that reason either. In fact, I could go with B just as quickly as A, same thing almost. C is less clear in its meaning than the first too. "Less to be feared than most" is by itself a very unclear statement. Less words is great, I agree - but in this case less was not enough. This is incredible, it's how a celebrity must feel when being interviewed. They're in the seat with nothing but time, able, ala Jerry Lewis with his tongue rolling around in his mouth, chewing his lips, face turned slightly to the side and upward as if in deep thought, musing - able to take even the most worthless question about the most worthless thing and give it an air of something special, like when old time celebs would appear on late nite shows and tell stories that happened during parties at other old time celebs homes, and the stories are never anything special but everyone is riveted because the people involved are notables.

TJ

hit any key

Aug 27, 2017, 9:02:24 PM8/27/17
Three things sublime Bozo fan: (1) Been watching a CD/DVD on "Building Great Sentences", Exploring the Writers Craft, Professor Brooks Landon, University of Iowa, an otherwise $350 course I got for $5 — (2) Been going thru all the extra steps and hassles lately of pounding out "alt + 0151" for a professional looking em dash every gawd-damn time I wanted to see and insert one into my online text — (3) and been thinking lately how much I'd love to see you in a police procedural courtroom being bitch slapped and harassed by a one Andy Sipowicz https://i.pinimg.com/736x/a6/3f/a2/a63fa22df134887047c98ee90e6a87c4--nypd-blue-det.jpg

OllieN...@aol.com

Aug 28, 2017, 7:45:00 AM8/28/17
You better believe I am Mr. Big Shot. Got the bet lawyer in town. And he wasn't a Jew! Well maybe he was.

jazee...@gmail.com

Aug 29, 2017, 2:37:28 AM8/29/17
Sometimes I use the em dash (never heard it called that before), and know afterwards that it was not appropriate. Other times I feel it is. Same with commas. To each their own. How about authors who don't capitalize any words? It was hard at first for me to get used to it, maybe I still haven't completely - but I adapt. If I can adapt to them, others can adapt to me. But of course if what I'm writing sucks, and more than likely it does, maybe the format I'm using takes precedence over the words because the words are simply not good enough to stand on their own. But if someone, anyone, is writing or saying something, and they're on a roll, and everything is coming out smooth and just the way they want it to, and everyone can understand it, why suddenly out of nowhere would anyone choose to challenge the grammatical format unless the writing itself sucks so bad that it takes a back seat to the format.

Do - you - know - what - I - mean, Bozo?

TJ

jazee...@gmail.com

Aug 29, 2017, 2:42:32 AM8/29/17
On Monday, August 28, 2017 at 7:45:00 AM UTC-4, OllieN...@aol.com wrote:

> You better believe I am Mr. Big Shot. Got the bet lawyer in town. And he wasn't a Jew! Well maybe he was.

Hope I never need one. One of my mottos, of which I have many, is the following: Consider yourself a success if you can make it through life without needing a professional. Any kind of professional, with doctors, dentists, auto mechanics, and lawyers standing out first in a long line of many. In fact, while all professionals are in general not to be trusted, the ones to trust least are the ones who take up the most space in the yellow pages. Go to those pages and check it out. Any profession with listings beyond a page - watch out!

TJ

hit any key

Aug 29, 2017, 5:20:24 AM8/29/17
I think there are way too many commas in most people's writing. My motto and I have few is that anything that gets in the way is just in the way — know what i mean jelly bean?

OllieN...@aol.com

Aug 29, 2017, 7:20:44 AM8/29/17
I took a huge shit last night. Started out with some long logs and then a mudslide. It filled the bowl above the water line. Like a new formed island in the toilet bowl sea.

jazee...@gmail.com

Aug 30, 2017, 12:37:21 AM8/30/17
OllieN...@aol.com wrote:
Bozo wrote:

> I think there are way too many commas in most people's writing. My motto and I have few is that anything that gets in the way is just in the way — know what i mean jelly bean?

> I took a huge shit last night. Started out with some long logs and then a mudslide. It filled the bowl above the water line. Like a new formed island in the toilet bowl sea.

I use less commas now than I used to but still think they are necessary at times but can also understand how some people might see them getting in the way. To go out of ones way to not use commas might be as bad as using too many. But if the non-comma approach comes natural, then it's ok. It's all about being natural. If it's natural it's cool - like piss, and shit, and smegma, and the commas I just used to separate the three.

Ollie, loved your poop poem. Prose I guess they call it. I wish I could take a shit like that. I get these bombs that sort of bog down about 3/4 of the way down, then narrow out and come through the poop shoot like something coming through the filthy nozzle of one of a soft ice cream machine. Gotta wipe and wipe all the time, very rarely a good clean clip off. Had the colonoscopy, saw another guy who prescribed a laxative. Man, I have a way of finding the worst doctors. Or maybe what I have is something they don't know about. That is why the last time I went to the emergency room with a cough that wouldn't leave for weeks and also feeling like crap I was actually hoping they'd find I had pneumonia because as bad as it can be at least they know something about it. It's like having a tooth that hurts or is cracked and they just glance at it and claim to see nothing and all you can do is hope it gets worse so they can deal with something they've seen before. Let's get back to talking about shit, not shitty doctors. Thanks for the great turd post and also the smegma poems. I'm sure you're all smegged out by now.

TJ

OllieN...@aol.com

Aug 30, 2017, 7:40:08 AM8/30/17
Doctors love when they find something they can actually tell what it is. Most of the time it is just a crap shoot. Take these antibiotics for a week. But when they actually find cancer or heart disease they are like kids in a candy store.

hit any key

Aug 30, 2017, 1:00:05 PM8/30/17
On Tuesday, August 29, 2017 at 9:37:21 PM UTC-7, jazee...@gmail.com wrote:
> OllieN...@aol.com wrote:
> Bozo wrote:
>

> > I think there are way too many commas in most people's writing. My motto and I have few is that anything that gets in the way is just in the way — know what i mean jelly bean?
>

> > I took a huge shit last night. Started out with some long logs and then a mudslide. It filled the bowl above the water line. Like a new formed island in the toilet bowl sea.
>

> I use less commas now than I used to but still think they are necessary at times but can also understand how some people might see them getting in the way. To go out of ones way to not use commas might be as bad as using too many. But if the non-comma approach comes natural, then it's ok. It's all about being natural. If it's natural it's cool - like piss, and shit, and smegma, and the commas I just used to separate the three.
>
> Ollie, loved your poop poem.

and your last sentence is a good example for why and why not cuz I know you prolly meant Ollie loved your poop

jazee...@gmail.com

Aug 30, 2017, 10:57:12 PM8/30/17
On Wednesday, August 30, 2017 at 7:40:08 AM UTC-4, OllieN...@aol.com wrote:

> Doctors love when they find something they can actually tell what it is. Most of the time it is just a crap shoot. Take these antibiotics for a week. But when they actually find cancer or heart disease they are like kids in a candy store.

Absolutely. I can see a group of them on a slow day devoting their time in yawning fashion to a guy with a fever and unexplained headaches suddenly taking off when they learn the EMS guys just wheeled in a gunshot victim who took two bullets directly in the face. They just up and leave the other guy, don't even say goodbye or they'll be back. Something more important just came through the door. Sorry.

STAT!

TJ

jazee...@gmail.com

Aug 30, 2017, 11:02:23 PM8/30/17
hit any key wrote:

> Ollie, loved your poop poem.

> and your last sentence is a good example for why and why not cuz I know you prolly meant Ollie loved your poop

I use less commas than I once did. But they serve a purpose. I remember Leif Skyving a few years ago wanted to know why it was necessary for me to put a comma after his name as if he is some kind of grammar expert, or as if there is such a thing as a wrong and right way to use the writing tools God gave us when he put this world together so many long and wonderful years ago. For example, if I were to say, "Know what I mean Bozo?", I might not use a comma. But if I were to say, "Bozo, do you know what I mean?", I think the comma serves a purpose. Makes a point. Period. Dot dot dot....................

TJ

OllieN...@aol.com

Aug 31, 2017, 7:55:55 AM8/31/17
Grammar is complicated.

jazee...@gmail.com

Sep 1, 2017, 12:08:42 AM9/1/17
On Thursday, August 31, 2017 at 7:55:55 AM UTC-4, OllieN...@aol.com wrote:
> On Wednesday, August 30, 2017 at 11:02:23 PM UTC-4, jazee...@gmail.com wrote:

> Grammar is complicated.

Could you please find another more acceptable way to say that? Thank you.

TJ

joseph Yates

Oct 8, 2021, 9:35:47 PM10/8/21
On Wednesday, August 9, 2017 at 3:05:44 PM UTC-5, OllieN...@aol.com wrote:
> So what about this guy from Google writing a manifesto about Google culture? Saying it is a echo chamber of leftist shit. They fire his ass. What did he expect? That's the way it is. Bunch of shit. Keep your sane reasonable thoughts to yourself and roll with the commissars. I been doing it for years.
because if is a leftist piece of shit dont you see the world around you?

OllieN...@aol.com

Oct 9, 2021, 1:39:19 PM10/9/21
Funny how the rich are all commies now. They like the Chinese version. A form of facism based on marxist trite.

Thomas Joseph

Oct 10, 2021, 8:42:09 AM10/10/21
OllieN...@aol.com wrote:

> So what about this guy from Google writing a manifesto about Google culture? Saying it is a echo chamber of leftist shit. They fire his ass. What did he expect? That's the way it is. Bunch of shit. Keep your sane reasonable thoughts to yourself and roll with the commissars. I been doing it for years.
> > because if is a leftist piece of shit dont you see the world around you?
> Funny how the rich are all commies now. They like the Chinese version. A form of facism based on marxist trite.

I would like to thanks Mr. Yates for helping us build an original thread based on posts from 2017. You have responded in real time, like going back in a time machine. Well guess what? I'm going along with you. We can go back in time, maybe change some stuff - hopefully for the better, like stop the Lincoln and Kennedy assassinations to restore our nation and our world to what it once was - the greatest in the universe.

OllieN...@aol.com

Oct 11, 2021, 5:25:48 PM10/11/21
Mix the post up. See what comes out. Like eating a 5 course meal and shitting it out. It all smells the same.