Farewell, my fellow alt.life.suckers

Judith Latham

Jul 28, 2021, 11:00:19 PM7/28/21
Leaving for Jerusalem early in the a.m. I will return in about a week.
Maybe sooner, maybe later. I will post about my adventures upon my
return, unless they have wi-fi in the middle of the desert. In the mean
time, don't take any wooden nickels.

bosod...@gmail.com

Jul 29, 2021, 1:27:58 PM7/29/21
L'chaim!

OllieN...@aol.com

Jul 29, 2021, 4:51:39 PM7/29/21
Too much Jewey going on here!

Thomas Joseph

Jul 29, 2021, 8:18:15 PM7/29/21
OllieN...@aol.com wrote:
bosod...@gmail.com wrote:
Judith Latham wrote:

> > > Leaving for Jerusalem early in the a.m. I will return in about a week.
> > > Maybe sooner, maybe later. I will post about my adventures upon my
> > > return, unless they have wi-fi in the middle of the desert. In the mean
> > > time, don't take any wooden nickels.

> > L'chaim!

> Too much Jewey going on here!

You got that right. We can use the break. "Unless they have wifi in the middle of the desert" - come on Latham, L.A. is a desert, Phoenix is a desert, Vegas is a desert. You better believe they've got it it going on in Jerusalem. Wifi was invented by a Jew. Didn't you know that? Can't remember his name. Great man though.

OllieN...@aol.com

Jul 30, 2021, 4:14:17 PM7/30/21
The Jews invent things and then find an Italian to front for them.

Thomas Joseph

Jul 30, 2021, 6:16:59 PM7/30/21

> The Jews invent things and then find an Italian to front for them.

Yes, but only if the invention goes wrong. If it succeeds the Jews step back in and take the credit.

OllieN...@aol.com

Aug 1, 2021, 1:34:24 AM8/1/21
On Friday, July 30, 2021 at 6:16:59 PM UTC-4, jazee...@gmail.com wrote:
> > The Jews invent things and then find an Italian to front for them.
> Yes, but only if the invention goes wrong. If it succeeds the Jews step back in and take the credit.

Like the atom bomb. Except they try to make excuses when dropped on the Japs like they only did it to bomb Hitler.

Thomas Joseph

Aug 1, 2021, 5:51:29 PM8/1/21

> Like the atom bomb. Except they try to make excuses when dropped on the Japs like they only did it to bomb Hitler.

How about that Dresden attack? No atom bombs but plenty of fire and a ton of screams.

OllieN...@aol.com

Aug 1, 2021, 11:54:41 PM8/1/21
On Sunday, August 1, 2021 at 5:51:29 PM UTC-4, jazee...@gmail.com wrote:
> > Like the atom bomb. Except they try to make excuses when dropped on the Japs like they only did it to bomb Hitler.
> How about that Dresden attack? No atom bombs but plenty of fire and a ton of screams.

And the Germans still kept fighting. What does it take? Meet us halfway.

Thomas Joseph

Aug 2, 2021, 10:11:24 PM8/2/21

> And the Germans still kept fighting. What does it take? Meet us halfway.

So far the Germans and the Japs belong to us. They are ok in our book. They are our allies. As long as they continue to play ball with the Germans agreeing the holocaust was real and the Japs admitting they deserved to be leveled by the atom bomb.

OllieN...@aol.com

Aug 2, 2021, 11:51:04 PM8/2/21
On Monday, August 2, 2021 at 10:11:24 PM UTC-4, jazee...@gmail.com wrote:
> > And the Germans still kept fighting. What does it take? Meet us halfway.
> So far the Germans and the Japs belong to us. They are ok in our book. They are our allies. As long as they continue to play ball with the Germans agreeing the holocaust was real and the Japs admitting they deserved to be leveled by the atom bomb.

Not sure about the Japs. They been quiet lately. Too quiet.

Thomas Joseph

Aug 3, 2021, 1:45:20 PM8/3/21

> Not sure about the Japs. They been quiet lately. Too quiet.

In your book do Japs qualify as gooks or do they rise above it? They are a special breed of people, I'll give them that. Saw an article in yesterday's paper but did not read it about Japs in japan viewing Jap competitors from other countries as 'half breeds.' Only of course they have their own word for it. I can understand how they feel. I don't care for the Olympics. I stopped caring much about it after the 70s. Most of the boring sports they show is crap that's on TV all the time but nobody watches it. It only becomes important once every 4 years because "It's the Olympics." But if I have to respect any country in any competition including sports I'd go with the ones with teams consisting exclusively of their own people. The US has athletes from all over. Sort of mercenary in a way. Even Switzerland and Sweden have some Blacks on their teams. That is fine with me, especially if they were born in the country they're representing. But the Jap teams, no matter the sport, when they take the field you know what you're going to get - Japs. Japs, Japs, Japs. I'm telling you Sargent, I can feel it, by tomorrow morning we're gonna have nothing but Japs in our laps unless our artillery backup gets here quick."

OllieN...@aol.com

Aug 3, 2021, 2:39:40 PM8/3/21
On Tuesday, August 3, 2021 at 1:45:20 PM UTC-4, jazee...@gmail.com wrote:
> > Not sure about the Japs. They been quiet lately. Too quiet.
> In your book do Japs qualify as gooks or do they rise above it? They are a special breed of people, I'll give them that. Saw an article in yesterday's paper but did not read it about Japs in japan viewing Jap competitors from other countries as 'half breeds.' Only of course they have their own word for it. I can understand how they feel. I don't care for the Olympics. I stopped caring much about it after the 70s. Most of the boring sports they show is crap that's on TV all the time but nobody watches it. It only becomes important once every 4 years because "It's the Olympics." But if I have to respect any country in any competition including sports I'd go with the ones with teams consisting exclusively of their own people. The US has athletes from all over. Sort of mercenary in a way. Even Switzerland and Sweden have some Blacks on their teams. That is fine with me, especially if they were born in the country they're representing. But the Jap teams, no matter the sport, when they take the field you know what you're going to get - Japs. Japs, Japs, Japs. I'm telling you Sargent, I can feel it, by tomorrow morning we're gonna have nothing but Japs in our laps unless our artillery backup gets here quick."

You want the best regardless of race. That is what Sky tells me.

Thomas Joseph

Aug 4, 2021, 2:39:48 AM8/4/21

> You want the best regardless of race. That is what Sky tells me.

Not a bad point. So why have the Olympics in the first place? I like countries that use their own people, not recruits from other lands. All hail the Nips!

OllieN...@aol.com

Aug 4, 2021, 1:21:45 PM8/4/21
On Wednesday, August 4, 2021 at 2:39:48 AM UTC-4, jazee...@gmail.com wrote:
> > You want the best regardless of race. That is what Sky tells me.
> Not a bad point. So why have the Olympics in the first place? I like countries that use their own people, not recruits from other lands. All hail the Nips!

You asked me about Japs and Gooks. I do not refer to the Japs as Gooks. I also like Nips. Especially for the women. All other Asians get Gook except for the Chinese who get Chink.

Now in WW2 we called the Germans Kraut which I like. The English called them Jerries but I do not know why. The Italians were so ineffectual they had no racist names. Maybe wop but that would just be New Yorker speak.

Thomas Joseph

Aug 4, 2021, 6:18:16 PM8/4/21

> Now in WW2 we called the Germans Kraut which I like. The English called them Jerries but I do not know why. The Italians were so ineffectual they had no racist names. Maybe wop but that would just be New Yorker speak.

Excellent Gook analysis. Fine assessment. Great explanation. Ok, now we know where we stand - finally. I often wondered why the Germans were called Jerries. I do know that I am from Pennsylvania Dutch country, and those people are not Dutch, they are Deutch which is German. They would pronounce the name Jerry like Cherry. When I was young in Allentown the German influence was strong. Today it's all Puerto Rican. I did not like the Pennsylvania Dutch accent when I was a kid. I could imitate it pretty good. But they ran a good ship in Allentown and surrounding areas until they abandoned it when the 'Ricans moved in from New York. But there's still plenty of country in PA, way more than people might think. Same with New York. Take away the metropolitan NYC bullshit and there's a lot of absolute wilderness in New York. When I used to hitch hike from here to PA and back I'd take route 81 which parallels the Blue Ridge Parkway and Skyline Drive. It goes for 300 plus miles without bumping into a single metropolitan area - a really great road.

Thomas Joseph

Aug 4, 2021, 6:24:27 PM8/4/21
Wow, not a whole lot of certainty over the origin or Jerry. Kind of iffy. Anyway, I enjoy using google for this kind of shit, so for me looking it up was no problem.. Copied and pasted below.

"Jerry was a nickname given to Germans during the Second World War by soldiers and civilians of the Allied nations, in particular by the British. The nickname was originally created during World War I.

The name Jerry was possibly derived from the stahlhelm introduced in 1916, which was said by British soldiers to resemble a chamber pot or Jeroboam.[14][15] Alternatively, it may be a simple alteration of the word German."

Judith Latham

Aug 5, 2021, 12:50:34 PM8/5/21
On 8/4/2021 1:21 PM, OllieN...@aol.com wrote:
> On Wednesday, August 4, 2021 at 2:39:48 AM UTC-4, jazee...@gmail.com wrote:
>>> You want the best regardless of race. That is what Sky tells me.
>> Not a bad point. So why have the Olympics in the first place? I like countries that use their own people, not recruits from other lands. All hail the Nips!
>

> You asked me about Japs and Gooks. I do not refer to the Japs as Gooks. I also like Nips. Especially for the women. All other Asians get Gook except for the Chinese who get Chink.

Sorry to disagree but if the eyes are slanted, they're Gooks. The
females are Gookettes. That's just the way it is, no prejudice intended.

Thomas Joseph

Aug 5, 2021, 6:24:45 PM8/5/21
> Sorry to disagree but if the eyes are slanted, they're Gooks. The
females are Gookettes. That's just the way it is, no prejudice intended.

All definitions need subdivisions to get us out of sticky situations. For example, let's say you spend the better part of your life putting down other ethnicities (which I'm sure you do, you Jew you), while at the same time being married to a Japanese gentleman. You will be challenged. "Hey, I thought you said you didn't like gooks", they will say, looking for an argument. Your reply: "I don't like gooks. But my man is not a gook, he is a Japanese Gentleman." When they argue tell them to look it up in the dictionary. And sure enough there it is, "Gook" explained to the hilt. All slant eyed races are mentioned even if they are not gooks. This is to explain to the reader that they are wrong, that Japs are not Gooks, and Chinks are not Gooks - that throughout history Gooks have been a clan all their own they have branched out over the years and are admittedly not so easy for the average person to pin down. But I am not an average person. I knew from the start what a Gook was. It's one of those things that's easy to understand but hard to explain. You know, kind of like Louis Armstrong when they asked him what jazz was and he said, "Hey man, if you gotta ask you ain't never gonna know." It's the same with Gook. You either know it or you never will. I knew it from the start. But I was no expert. I'm still not an expert. Ollie is a Gook expert. With my innate talents and intuitive force joined with his scholarly knowledge there is no limit to what we can accomplish. Oh and by the way, I have really attractive eyes. They are round but slightly slanted. Some people think I have gook look in me. Wrong. I got the Ancestry.com test and I have nothing oriental in my DNA. Yet I have slanted eyes. Slightly slanted but slanted nonetheless. So what I'm saying is, lay off people with slanted eyes or I'll smash your face into a perfectly round pancake.

Judith Latham

Aug 5, 2021, 9:20:42 PM8/5/21
You say that Ollie is the Gook expert, so we will leave it to him to
decide whether or not if you qualify as a Gook

Thomas Joseph

Aug 6, 2021, 8:39:21 PM8/6/21

> You say that Ollie is the Gook expert, so we will leave it to him to
> decide whether or not if you qualify as a Gook.

I am not a Gook and Ollie knows it. But I am part Spook because my great great grandfather was an American Negro slave. It does not show in my face or other body parts, but my Ancestry DNA test results confirm it, I am part Nigger. And proud of it. I am also 1/16th Cherokee Indian. I am a very worldly person with a lot of the earth's garbage recycling it's way through my body en route to a never ending parade of inka dinka doo incarnations.

OllieN...@aol.com

Aug 7, 2021, 5:12:53 PM8/7/21
The Cherokees were an easy fuck.

Judith Latham

Aug 8, 2021, 1:10:06 PM8/8/21
My bubbe always said mutts made the best dogs. I guess the same would
apply to people.

Thomas Joseph

Aug 8, 2021, 9:09:10 PM8/8/21

> My bubbe always said mutts made the best dogs. I guess the same would apply to people.

I believe it is so. I also believe some ethnicities are superior to others in some ways. Even the so-called inferior races bring something to the table - and believe me, the table is always open. Some people claim they are committed to maintaining one race only, theirs, whatever it may be. They say that anything entering their gene pool is going to bring it down. Well, it needs to be brought down. I am not an activist for inter racial get downs, but if it happens it happens and the best will come of it in time. Most people can't see things so far down the road. But I can. Because I have psychic powers. Not super powers like where I can use them for any purpose, just a bunch of stuff I can see in the future, some of which is horrible, absolutely horrible, and yet I can't block it out. The visions. The headaches. The agony. I feel like I'm going to explode. Oh God please don't make me start having to kill people again.

OllieN...@aol.com

Aug 11, 2021, 8:18:25 AM8/11/21
On Sunday, August 8, 2021 at 9:09:10 PM UTC-4, jazee...@gmail.com wrote:
> > My bubbe always said mutts made the best dogs. I guess the same would apply to people.
> I believe it is so. I also believe some ethnicities are superior to others in some ways. Even the so-called inferior races bring something to the table - and believe me, the table is always open. Some people claim they are committed to maintaining one race only, theirs, whatever it may be. They say that anything entering their gene pool is going to bring it down. Well, it needs to be brought down. I am not an activist for inter racial get downs, but if it happens it happens and the best will come of it in time. Most people can't see things so far down the road. But I can. Because I have psychic powers. Not super powers like where I can use them for any purpose, just a bunch of stuff I can see in the future, some of which is horrible, absolutely horrible, and yet I can't block it out. The visions. The headaches. The agony. I feel like I'm going to explode. Oh God please don't make me start having to kill people again.

I like breeding people. Mixing it up. Seeing what I get. The Negro pygmy is fun. Mix it with a tall Swede. I also film it and sell them to aficionados of inter species porn.

Thomas Joseph

Aug 11, 2021, 9:40:18 PM8/11/21

> I like breeding people. Mixing it up. Seeing what I get. The Negro pygmy is fun. Mix it with a tall Swede. I also film it and sell them to aficionados of inter species porn.

It is only natural to enjoy mixing it up because it all comes down to evolution. We are evolving. How long before interplanetary breeding becomes the norm? We're already there even if this is the only planet we ever see. You see, when we first started out, some varieties of life were so alien to others they may as well have come from different planets. Negro pygmy, tall Swede sounds good. Does Skyving meet the height requirements? Would he go for it? For the sake of the world - to save the world - would he do it? That is the true test. Can he pass it? Does he have the guts to even try?