Study Suggests Adolf Hitler Had Jewish and African Ancestors

Judith Latham

Jun 30, 2021, 6:00:01 PM6/30/21
Adolf Hitler may have had Jewish and African ancestors, according to a
recent DNA study by Belgian researchers.

In the decades since Adolf Hitler’s death, the Nazi leader’s ancestry
has been a subject of rampant speculation and intense controversy. Some
have suggested that his father, Alois, born to an unwed woman named
Maria Schickelgruber, was the illegitimate child of Leopold
Frankenberger, a young Jewish man whose family employed her as a maid.
(She subsequently married Johann Georg Hiedler–later spelled
“Hitler”–whose surname her son adopted.) Others have claimed that Alois’
biological father was also the grandfather of Hitler’s mother, Klara
Pözl, making Adolf the product of an incestuous marriage.

To unravel the mystery of the Fuhrer’s roots, the Belgian journalist
Jean-Paul Mulders teamed up with Marc Vermeeren, a historian who has
written extensively about Hitler and his ancestors. The duo collected
saliva samples from 39 of the infamous dictator’s living relatives,
including a great-nephew, Alexander Stuart-Houston, who lives in New
York, and an Austrian cousin identified only as “Norbert H.” Tests were
then conducted to reveal the samples’ principal haplogroups, which are
sets of chromosomes that geneticists use to define specific populations.

Writing in the Flemish-language magazine Knack, Mulders reported that
the relatives’ most dominant haplogroup, known as E1b1b, is rare in
Western Europeans but common among North Africans, and particularly the
Berber tribes of Morocco, Algeria, Libya and Tunisia. It is also one of
the major founding lineages of the Jewish population, present in 18 to
20 percent of Ashkenazi Jews and 8.6 to 30 percent of Sephardic Jews. In
other words, Hitler’s family tree may have included Jewish and African
ancestors.

The tragic irony of the discovery, of course, is that Hitler’s Nazi
regime systematically wiped out an estimated two-thirds of Europe’s
Jewish population between 1933 and 1945. People of African descent were
also considered enemies of the Aryans, whose supposed racial purity and
superiority were central to the “Mein Kampf” author’s lethal rhetoric.
As Mulders put it in the Knack article, “One can from this postulate
that Hitler was related to people whom he despised.”

As part of its continuing quest to pin down the Fuhrer’s heritage, Knack
hopes to conduct DNA tests on a jawbone fragment and piece of
bloodstained cloth retrieved from the Berlin bunker where Hitler
allegedly committed suicide. The Russian government has held these
artifacts in its archives since 1948 and continues to vouch for their
authenticity despite a contradictory 2009 study by American scientists.

Since the publication of the Knack article on August 18, 2010, academics
have been quick to point out that this does not necessarily mean the man
who inspired the Holocaust was either Jewish, African or a combination
of the two. The E1b1b haplogroup runs in other ethnic groups, for
instance, and DNA analysis remains an inexact science. But one thing
about this study’s results is certain, as Ronny Decorte, a geneticist
interviewed by Knack, remarked: “Hitler would not have been pleased.”

BY JENNIE COHEN

https://www.history.com/news/study-suggests-adolf-hitler-had-jewish-and-african-ancestors

Thomas Joseph

Jun 30, 2021, 10:32:28 PM6/30/21
Hitler has clout, no doubt about it. But it is not his alone. There are many who want to keep the memory of Hitler alive forever, even if they have to make it up. Those benefiting most from the never say die keep Hitler alive forever movement are those who call themselves victims of Hitler even if they have to claw their way back to Holocaust relatives they never knew and probably wouldn't want to know anyway. For some reason people want to keep the memory of Adolphus alive forever - for a variety of reasons, maybe more than I can imagine. I am really sick of people who believe everything they read such as Hitler was a Jew and a vegetarian and believed in astrology and even made national decisions based on his horoscope - all kinds of stuff we're supposed to believe about Hitler. Frankly the topic of Hitler is boring. Although I will admit I like the way the guy dressed and the way he worked a crowd. I also feel he must have had something to offer his people, otherwise they wouldn't have voted for him. He did not come down from outer space to take over the world. He was the leader of a country. Who knows, maybe his country was hemmed in, forced to take action first because they knew what was coming anyway, same as I sometimes suspect Japan bombed Pearl Harbor because it was their only hope knowing an enemy attack was heading their way soon anyway. These are my own concepts of history based on common sense and are therefore superior to most if not all of anything else you might read under that label.

Sieg motha fucking heil

Judith Latham

Jun 30, 2021, 11:32:25 PM6/30/21
I have no interest in his politics, My only interest in Adolph Hitler
was his indulgence in the arts. Twice the Academy of Fine Arts Vienna
rejected his application, but as any serious student of fine art will
attest, Hitler was his generation's Van Gogh. View the link provided to
witness some of his work. I can see where people would think he was a
Jew (creativity) or a negro (flare)

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Paintings_by_Adolf_Hitler#:~:text=History-,Artistic%20ambition,1907%20and%20again%20in%201908.

OllieN...@aol.com

Jul 1, 2021, 11:43:56 AM7/1/21
Who cares if he was a Jew. Actually it makes perfect sense to me.

Thomas Joseph

Jul 1, 2021, 2:09:16 PM7/1/21
"I have no interest in his politics, My only interest in Adolph Hitler
was his indulgence in the arts. Twice the Academy of Fine Arts Vienna
rejected his application, but as any serious student of fine art will
attest, Hitler was his generation's Van Gogh. View the link provided to
witness some of his work. I can see where people would think he was a
Jew (creativity) or a negro (flare)."

Pretty funny.  I don’t agree about Jews being creative.  There are creative Jews, but no more so than any other ethnicity.  I suspect the creative label for Jews comes from their involvement in the entertainment industry on the ownership side, which I suppose is its own form of creativity.  As a group I find them rigid and inflexible but also entertaining in unintended ways.  But I'm not arguing.  I  understand why people see Jews as creative.  People see entertainers are creative even when they’re not - and because Jews run the show they too are falsely seen as creative and even worse artistic.  As an Artiste of the highest order I resent the intrusion.  Words are not good enough for me.  It’s easy to use the wrong ones. Or to interpret wrongly those used correctly.  For example the Negro is seen as having ‘flair’, (nice word by the way), but I see them more as uninhibited and unrestrained than having flair.  So I give credit where it is due.  Everyone brings something to the table - the table we share when we're really hungry.  That includes the Jew as well as the God Almighty American Negro.  May God bless all the peoples of this our earth.

Amen

Thomas Joseph

Jul 1, 2021, 2:20:20 PM7/1/21

> Who cares if he was a Jew. Actually it makes perfect sense to me.

Hello deserter! This is for you, Latham. Nothing personal, just in reference to the title of this thread. It starts out taking about a study. How many studies are there? Anyone can conduct a study or a survey. As for surveys, even if they are legit doesn't prove the subjects are telling the truth. Lots of people lie without even knowing it. Of course some do know it. But for example, if you conduct a survey asking 1,000 people, "Are you and open minded and tolerant person?", you can bet at least 999 of them are going to say yes. At the same time lots of people are vying for leadership roles in the "We're looking out for you game." Like the George Floyd protest people, just a bunch of losers looking for small pond leadership positions. I really do not like history as written, especially pertaining to military engagements and politics. The reality is as I said before. People, especially those seeking victim status (another industry), want to keep Hitler alive forever, maybe 20 years down the road digging out an ex Nazi soldier who just coincidentally is also the world's oldest man. But the crybabies and other professional victims love using Hitler and supposed past inequities to bolster their present day status on the basis of being related to someone who died in the Holocaust - "My great great grandmother died at Auschwitz, my parents told me" - and are ready to move forward in the victimhood game by allying themselves with Negroes and other minorities as "brothers in arms" when in reality the Jew wants less to do with other ethnicities than most admitted bigots. In other words, while I personally get along quite well with Jews, the truth of the matter is they are probably the most bigoted group of people on earth.

"Where do all these survivors come from????!!!!"

Judith Latham

Jul 1, 2021, 6:11:44 PM7/1/21
If you really want to see 'survivors', announce that some Swiss bank has
discovered another billion dollars in jew assets from the war. Those
fuckers will be coming out of the woodwork.

Thomas Joseph

Jul 2, 2021, 2:47:07 AM7/2/21

> If you really want to see 'survivors', announce that some Swiss bank has
> discovered another billion dollars in jew assets from the war. Those
> fuckers will be coming out of the woodwork.

I am suspicious of any newly discovered stuff like forgotten music tapes of famous bands and so forth. Or writers. "Manuscript found!" I don't trust it. I don't believe it. At the same time I don't disbelieve it either. I just mostly don't care. It is funny though, recently discovered forgotten or misplaced historical type bullshit. I don't care if they make money off it. It's like counterfeiters. I have a hard time being against them because what they're counterfeiting is counterfeit to begin with, as one of my mottos so apply implies: "If it can be counterfeited it's not real."

OllieN...@aol.com

Jul 2, 2021, 10:18:09 AM7/2/21
The Basement tapes. Always from the basement. Why are they in the basement? Go upstairs for Gods sake. But no. It has to be the basement.

Thomas Joseph

Jul 2, 2021, 2:53:24 PM7/2/21

> The Basement tapes. Always from the basement. Why are they in the basement? Go upstairs for Gods sake. But no. It has to be the basement.

Sometimes it's the attic. Anne Frank style. Whatever it is I never trust it. It's right up there with commercials for health products from the Himalayas or some special place Westerners don't know about yet but people of that area have been using for thousands of years to live long productive lives. Seems like everything is some kind of scam. I guess that's the only real industry there is, selling shit we wouldn't use ourselves. But newly discovered stuff, art work and recordings and so forth, I never trust it. They find this shit and auction it off for millions of dollars. Is it real or is it counterfeit? Doesn't matter. Anyone who pays for it deserves to get ripped off.

OllieN...@aol.com

Jul 11, 2021, 12:26:50 AM7/11/21
On Friday, July 2, 2021 at 2:53:24 PM UTC-4, jazee...@gmail.com wrote:
> > The Basement tapes. Always from the basement. Why are they in the basement? Go upstairs for Gods sake. But no. It has to be the basement.
> Sometimes it's the attic. Anne Frank style. Whatever it is I never trust it. It's right up there with commercials for health products from the Himalayas or some special place Westerners don't know about yet but people of that area have been using for thousands of years to live long productive lives. Seems like everything is some kind of scam. I guess that's the only real industry there is, selling shit we wouldn't use ourselves. But newly discovered stuff, art work and recordings and so forth, I never trust it. They find this shit and auction it off for millions of dollars. Is it real or is it counterfeit? Doesn't matter. Anyone who pays for it deserves to get ripped off.

But what if Yoko has Johns balls in a jar? I know it woud be worth a lot. How much? Enough to get Chapman a record deal.

Thomas Joseph

Jul 11, 2021, 5:04:16 PM7/11/21

> But what if Yoko has Johns balls in a jar? I know it woud be worth a lot. How much? Enough to get Chapman a record deal.

I just googled the bitch. She is 88. Still lives in the same apartment building the beloved John died in front of that fateful day so many years ago. I linked into one of her songs. It was ridiculous. I was going to send a link but figured it was a waste. I got to one spot where lots of different questions are asked about Lennon and other's in his tight death circle including Mark David Chapman who is still in prison and will probably never get out. The first thing he's going to do when they let him out is hunt down and kill John Hinkley of whom he has been intensely jealous for years. And why not? Hinckley tries to take out the President and gets paroled while Chapman rots in prison. Is that fair? Anyway, one of the questions asked was, "What was John Lennon's IQ?" I thought that was funny. I clicked to get the answer. "According to a test he took in his teens his IQ was 165", it said. How many IQ tests did he take? When I was a kid I took a ton of them, getting better with each new try, looking to break the genius barrier, which finally happened after who knows how many attempts. Once I got that genius mark I never took another IQ test.

Quit while you're ahead

OllieN...@aol.com

Jul 11, 2021, 7:02:12 PM7/11/21
So he was a genius. What is that doing for him now?

Thomas Joseph

Jul 12, 2021, 5:35:29 PM7/12/21

> So he was a genius. What is that doing for him now?

I knew he was a genius the minute I read the words to his most stirring and most memorable song ever - perhaps the greatest song ever written next to Paul Anka's "My Way." By the way, Anka was also a genius. But with Lennon, those words - oh my God, just incredible - "no wars, no more religion too" - "come together over me" - "give peace a chance" - the list goes on and on. These are not the words of a mere mortal. Of course John was a genius. That's why he had to die. Chapman was a genius too. He knew Lennon from when they were kids. They were not friends. They were competitive in a friendly way. Both lads took IQ tests regularly trying to beat out the other. Both were hovering around the 165 range and Chapman was struggling to come up with a higher score. Lennon was struggling too but he was able to hide it. This worried Chapman. So after taking his last IQ test in which he scores 166, one point higher than John's 165, that is when Chapman knew he had to blow the whistle and end the game by blowing John's powerhouse brain out of his skull onto the pavement outside the famed Dakota Apartment Building in NYC where John's grieving wife Yoko lives to this day. Her IQ? 167. Mine? 182. But I was younger and smarter then. I'm older now so it's probably lower now. On top of that I'm sick of being a genius. It never paid off for me like it did for some lucky assholes like Einstein and other freaks who were able to channel their so-called gift into just one thing like physics or math and other worthless shit. But I hold no grudge. I don't put much stock in IQ tests anyway, except for the one I am working on now with Mr. Shit. This one will not involve academic questions in any form. Nothing learned. It is not easy putting such a test together. But if anybody can do it it's Mr. Shit and I.

OllieN...@aol.com

Jul 12, 2021, 11:44:47 PM7/12/21
On Monday, July 12, 2021 at 5:35:29 PM UTC-4, jazee...@gmail.com wrote:
> > So he was a genius. What is that doing for him now?
> I knew he was a genius the minute I read the words to his most stirring and most memorable song ever - perhaps the greatest song ever written next to Paul Anka's "My Way." By the way, Anka was also a genius. But with Lennon, those words - oh my God, just incredible - "no wars, no more religion too" - "come together over me" - "give peace a chance" - the list goes on and on. These are not the words of a mere mortal. Of course John was a genius. That's why he had to die. Chapman was a genius too. He knew Lennon from when they were kids. They were not friends. They were competitive in a friendly way. Both lads took IQ tests regularly trying to beat out the other. Both were hovering around the 165 range and Chapman was struggling to come up with a higher score. Lennon was struggling too but he was able to hide it. This worried Chapman. So after taking his last IQ test in which he scores 166, one point higher than John's 165, that is when Chapman knew he had to blow the whistle and end the game by blowing John's powerhouse brain out of his skull onto the pavement outside the famed Dakota Apartment Building in NYC where John's grieving wife Yoko lives to this day. Her IQ? 167. Mine? 182. But I was younger and smarter then. I'm older now so it's probably lower now. On top of that I'm sick of being a genius. It never paid off for me like it did for some lucky assholes like Einstein and other freaks who were able to channel their so-called gift into just one thing like physics or math and other worthless shit. But I hold no grudge. I don't put much stock in IQ tests anyway, except for the one I am working on now with Mr. Shit. This one will not involve academic questions in any form. Nothing learned. It is not easy putting such a test together. But if anybody can do it it's Mr. Shit and I.

Having a high IQ is a curse. I also live with it. Mine is off the chart. I am so smart I appear very stupid.

Thomas Joseph

Jul 13, 2021, 4:03:40 PM7/13/21

> Having a high IQ is a curse. I also live with it. Mine is off the chart. I am so smart I appear very stupid.

Life is a circle. There is a meeting place for all opposites. There is a point where absolute genius and absolute stupidity meet for only a split second. At that point they become the same thing. Too stupid to know they're smart and too smart to know they're stupid. But they don't need to know. They are there baby, alive in the moment, grooving as one. Once again it comes back to the blob, doesn't it? Even though a blob has a brain it is still one of the stupidest forms of life known to man. But so stupid it doesn't need to be smart. It has achieved true intelligence, the type that can't be measured.

I am Blob Smart

OllieN...@aol.com

Jul 14, 2021, 11:25:45 AM7/14/21
The Blob only made one movie. He was set to make the sequel but then got uppity and demanded too much for it. The part instead went to Robert DeNiro.

Thomas Joseph

Jul 15, 2021, 3:50:16 PM7/15/21

> The Blob only made one movie. He was set to make the sequel but then got uppity and demanded too much for it. The part instead went to Robert DeNiro.

With me it doesn't have to be a blob, just something with as little brain power as possible, and less stuff needed to get it around. No arms and legs and armor and other self defense shit. Too stupid to feel fear or pain. Aware of death, yes - no avoiding that. But as far removed from it as possible. I know we've already been there. So when I say I think being a blob could be cool people naturally think it's not possible because we've already been there and would still be there if it were really cool. So there must be something bad about it. I'm not sure. Maybe blob is the wrong word. A single cell thing is what I'm talking about - an ameba or whatever. Sure, it still has to eat. It still has needs, but less of them. It has little to offer in the way of self defense. It is more vulnerable than the average creature. But maybe that's better than devoting millions of centuries to creating new ways to defend ourselves only to die in the end anyway. Best to remain a blob.

OllieN...@aol.com

Jul 16, 2021, 5:48:27 PM7/16/21
On Thursday, July 15, 2021 at 3:50:16 PM UTC-4, jazee...@gmail.com wrote:
> > The Blob only made one movie. He was set to make the sequel but then got uppity and demanded too much for it. The part instead went to Robert DeNiro.
> With me it doesn't have to be a blob, just something with as little brain power as possible, and less stuff needed to get it around. No arms and legs and armor and other self defense shit. Too stupid to feel fear or pain. Aware of death, yes - no avoiding that. But as far removed from it as possible. I know we've already been there. So when I say I think being a blob could be cool people naturally think it's not possible because we've already been there and would still be there if it were really cool. So there must be something bad about it. I'm not sure. Maybe blob is the wrong word. A single cell thing is what I'm talking about - an ameba or whatever. Sure, it still has to eat. It still has needs, but less of them. It has little to offer in the way of self defense. It is more vulnerable than the average creature. But maybe that's better than devoting millions of centuries to creating new ways to defend ourselves only to die in the end anyway. Best to remain a blob.

Can you describe it?
Well it was big and well a blob.
Any distinguishing marks?
Er no it is a blob. Everything sort of blends togehter.

Thomas Joseph

Jul 16, 2021, 5:59:59 PM7/16/21

> Can you describe it?
> Well it was big and well a blob.
> Any distinguishing marks?
> Er no it is a blob. Everything sort of blends togehter.

Gotta bring in the 'blobosseiurs'. A good one can look at 100 different blobs and ID them on the basis of appearance - size, shape, color, hue, all sorts of subtle nuances we can't even imagine. Of course this applies to more than just blobaphiles. Anyone who cares a lot about any one thing and has devoted their entire life to it's study will know it inside out no matter much the same it may all appear to those not in the know.

OllieN...@aol.com

Jul 17, 2021, 10:54:12 PM7/17/21
I was attacked by a blob!
Can you describe it?
NO!

Thomas Joseph

Jul 18, 2021, 4:50:43 PM7/18/21

> I was attacked by a blob!
> Can you describe it?
> NO!

I get the point, but the questions don't end there. You don't get off that easy.

"How did you fight it off? How are you even alive now to tell us about it? Where did it happen? Where did you last see it? Did it stink?"

The questions are endless and the answers better match up. We're after a killer here. For the sake of society, if you have any information on the blob please don't hold back with it. Tell us now where the blob is or we will beat your face for hours with one jelly fish after another.

OllieN...@aol.com

Jul 19, 2021, 3:56:58 PM7/19/21
Once the blob has you the only way to escape is cut off the portion it already has. This is why the blob goes for your cock.

Thomas Joseph

Jul 19, 2021, 7:12:45 PM7/19/21

> Once the blob has you the only way to escape is cut off the portion it already has. This is why the blob goes for your cock.

So you're saying when the blob eats you, you become the blob. Even the minute it's on top of you, you become the blob. It enfolds you, overtakes you. Yes, you must amputate your body bit by bit in order to escape - if you're lucky. Even then after getting home it can take days to wash off the smell. You know, that 'blob smell'.

OllieN...@aol.com

Jul 20, 2021, 2:37:56 PM7/20/21
On Monday, July 19, 2021 at 7:12:45 PM UTC-4, jazee...@gmail.com wrote:
> > Once the blob has you the only way to escape is cut off the portion it already has. This is why the blob goes for your cock.
> So you're saying when the blob eats you, you become the blob. Even the minute it's on top of you, you become the blob. It enfolds you, overtakes you. Yes, you must amputate your body bit by bit in order to escape - if you're lucky. Even then after getting home it can take days to wash off the smell. You know, that 'blob smell'.

How many actors auditioned for the role of the blob? Did any use the method? And did the Blob win an Oscar? Please post your answers and send them along with 2 dollars.

Thomas Joseph

Jul 21, 2021, 3:47:57 AM7/21/21

> How many actors auditioned for the role of the blob? Did any use the method? And did the Blob win an Oscar? Please post your answers and send them along with 2 dollars.

I'll bet, other than maybe an early laugh or two, self-imagined images of the blob are better than those told or shown by other people. I can't even remember what the blob looked like. I mean the one in the movie. When I think of a blob I think mainly of something that is about as close to non thinking as a thing can get - and I mean that in a good way - as it just rolls along, too stupid to be afraid, taking it's time, plowing headlong into the very asshole of life itself.

OllieN...@aol.com

Jul 21, 2021, 2:15:32 PM7/21/21
On Wednesday, July 21, 2021 at 3:47:57 AM UTC-4, jazee...@gmail.com wrote:
> > How many actors auditioned for the role of the blob? Did any use the method? And did the Blob win an Oscar? Please post your answers and send them along with 2 dollars.
> I'll bet, other than maybe an early laugh or two, self-imagined images of the blob are better than those told or shown by other people. I can't even remember what the blob looked like. I mean the one in the movie. When I think of a blob I think mainly of something that is about as close to non thinking as a thing can get - and I mean that in a good way - as it just rolls along, too stupid to be afraid, taking it's time, plowing headlong into the very asshole of life itself.

FUCK IT LOOKED LIKE A BLOB!

Thomas Joseph

Jul 21, 2021, 3:51:00 PM7/21/21
Blobs are blind. But they have another sense almost as good and in some way better than sight as we know it. They don't feel. But they have a powerful awareness. Being a blob requires nothing other than being a blob. That's takes a lot of pressure out of things. As a result a blob is the freest of all creatures. Though rarely seen they do exist. And as you once said yourself, once they latch on there's no letting go. They attack nothing. They just slowly roll along, overtaking and devouring (without eating) anything they bump into. Blobs rule!

OllieN...@aol.com

Jul 21, 2021, 6:41:20 PM7/21/21
all things alive evolved from a blob. I am devolving back into one.

Thomas Joseph

Jul 22, 2021, 3:45:46 PM7/22/21

> all things alive evolved from a blob. I am devolving back into one.

That's the Goddamned dilemma, it's easier said than done. I too want to be a blob. Even less if such a thing is possible. But as a living form a blob best describes what I'd like to be. But let's not forget, just having blob form is not enough, you have to be the real deal, have the actual near zero brain capacity of the real deal to be able to blob roll your way through a life devoid of time.

"Ok, if not a blob, can we at least remove the skeleton?"

OllieN...@aol.com

Jul 22, 2021, 6:56:52 PM7/22/21
A blob does not require much in the way of brains. When your whole being is able to absorb whatever it comes into contact with IQ is not needed.

Thomas Joseph

Jul 23, 2021, 6:09:12 PM7/23/21

> A blob does not require much in the way of brains. When your whole being is able to absorb whatever it comes into contact with IQ is not needed.

"You are the most stupid person I have ever met."

"That's right Mister - because I can afford to be."

The Brainless Bliss Boy

OllieN...@aol.com

Jul 23, 2021, 6:41:51 PM7/23/21
If brains were important I would be important. Even Einstein had to run from the NAZIs.

Thomas Joseph

Jul 23, 2021, 9:17:11 PM7/23/21

> If brains were important I would be important. Even Einstein had to run from the NAZIs.

Einstein was a punk. No really, he was probably a decent guy. I saw him interviewed a few times. Just another name. Another Jew presented as "The Best" at whatever it is he does. Lots of geniuses out there. Most are probably major assholes.

Genius Slayer

OllieN...@aol.com

Jul 24, 2021, 12:30:20 PM7/24/21
Was he a discoverer or an inventor? Which are smarter? Please write a short essay on this. You have 1 hour.

Thomas Joseph

Jul 24, 2021, 6:00:44 PM7/24/21

> Was he a discoverer or an inventor? Which are smarter? Please write a short essay on this. You have 1 hour.

He was a thief. He took ideas long in practice and claimed them as his own with the help of the Jewish press. He worked for the Nazis but they didn't pay as much as the Americans, so he jumped ship. Funny how all these Jews being hunted down by the dreaded Nazis were able to find trans Atlantic passage. Lots of movie industry assholes got their start that way too. Like Marlene Dietrich. They put her up there like she's some kind of heroine, running away from the Nazis. She did not run from the Nazis, she ran to the American Jews who offered more money. Plus she knew, as did many in Germany at that time, that the enemy was closing in and time was running out. They jumped ship like rats. Bastards.

OllieN...@aol.com

Jul 25, 2021, 2:53:51 PM7/25/21
On Saturday, July 24, 2021 at 6:00:44 PM UTC-4, jazee...@gmail.com wrote:
> > Was he a discoverer or an inventor? Which are smarter? Please write a short essay on this. You have 1 hour.
> He was a thief. He took ideas long in practice and claimed them as his own with the help of the Jewish press. He worked for the Nazis but they didn't pay as much as the Americans, so he jumped ship. Funny how all these Jews being hunted down by the dreaded Nazis were able to find trans Atlantic passage. Lots of movie industry assholes got their start that way too. Like Marlene Dietrich. They put her up there like she's some kind of heroine, running away from the Nazis. She did not run from the Nazis, she ran to the American Jews who offered more money. Plus she knew, as did many in Germany at that time, that the enemy was closing in and time was running out. They jumped ship like rats. Bastards.

Dietrich knew whoever won she would still be a star.

Thomas Joseph

Jul 25, 2021, 6:08:28 PM7/25/21

> Dietrich knew whoever won she would still be a star.

I am not a big fan. She's ok but I won't go any further with it. That is my final judgment - Nuremberg style.

OllieN...@aol.com

Jul 26, 2021, 4:40:50 PM7/26/21
On Sunday, July 25, 2021 at 6:08:28 PM UTC-4, jazee...@gmail.com wrote:
> > Dietrich knew whoever won she would still be a star.
> I am not a big fan. She's ok but I won't go any further with it. That is my final judgment - Nuremberg style.

I sometimes see people like her as traitors.

Thomas Joseph

Jul 26, 2021, 9:16:16 PM7/26/21

> I sometimes see people like her as traitors.

I do too. Even if it's not true. She did make German movies before she got here. I don't dislike her. She's distinctive. I enjoyed her in some things. But like most I found her over rated. People rave about her acting in "Witness for the Prosecution" with Charles Laughton. Did you see it? Not a bad movie. I see that part where she's pretending to be a Cockney whore and I swear they're dubbing in someone else's voice. Nothing wrong with that, film is illusion anyway. In fact I like dubbing when it comes to singing. Put a good singer's voice in there. I like that. So I'm not against her voice being dubbed in that movie - if my suspicion is correct - I am only against people thinking she's some kind of great actress all of a sudden because she did a Cockney accent. I do not believe it was her voice. I have an old youtube compilation of 30s stuff playing right now and there's a woman named Greta Keller who was a good singer who also has the German accent like Dietrich. But while Dietrich could get by with singing some stuff in the movies she was not a real singer like Greta Keller. Also, when it comes to singing I don't care what they look like. In fact sometimes I'd prefer not to know.

OllieN...@aol.com

Jul 27, 2021, 6:20:34 PM7/27/21
On Monday, July 26, 2021 at 9:16:16 PM UTC-4, jazee...@gmail.com wrote:
> > I sometimes see people like her as traitors.
> I do too. Even if it's not true. She did make German movies before she got here. I don't dislike her. She's distinctive. I enjoyed her in some things. But like most I found her over rated. People rave about her acting in "Witness for the Prosecution" with Charles Laughton. Did you see it? Not a bad movie. I see that part where she's pretending to be a Cockney whore and I swear they're dubbing in someone else's voice. Nothing wrong with that, film is illusion anyway. In fact I like dubbing when it comes to singing. Put a good singer's voice in there. I like that. So I'm not against her voice being dubbed in that movie - if my suspicion is correct - I am only against people thinking she's some kind of great actress all of a sudden because she did a Cockney accent. I do not believe it was her voice. I have an old youtube compilation of 30s stuff playing right now and there's a woman named Greta Keller who was a good singer who also has the German accent like Dietrich. But while Dietrich could get by with singing some stuff in the movies she was not a real singer like Greta Keller. Also, when it comes to singing I don't care what they look like. In fact sometimes I'd prefer not to know.

She is not one of my favorites. But she is ok. In fact I have no favorites. I do not play favorites.

Thomas Joseph

Jul 27, 2021, 11:21:00 PM7/27/21

> She is not one of my favorites. But she is ok. In fact I have no favorites. I do not play favorites.

I don't either. But these people are famous. Their faces are known. Maybe not unclose, but they are known. Dietrich is supposed to be a good looker. But an up close look reveals something creepy about her, something robotic and almost male like. I don't care how good looking they are as long as they're not repulsive. Like Garbo, I don't think she was beautiful, but she did have a certain character and sound to her voice that I liked. She seemed natural. Her laugh sounded real. She had a vulnerability about her that for me is needed for anyone to be called an 'artist' or even anything close to it. I suppose Deitch was all right, but was mostly an anti Hitler propaganda tool. So for that reason I say she doesn't qualify as great. Get her out here now!

OllieN...@aol.com

Jul 28, 2021, 2:35:12 PM7/28/21
On Tuesday, July 27, 2021 at 11:21:00 PM UTC-4, jazee...@gmail.com wrote:
> > She is not one of my favorites. But she is ok. In fact I have no favorites. I do not play favorites.
> I don't either. But these people are famous. Their faces are known. Maybe not unclose, but they are known. Dietrich is supposed to be a good looker. But an up close look reveals something creepy about her, something robotic and almost male like. I don't care how good looking they are as long as they're not repulsive. Like Garbo, I don't think she was beautiful, but she did have a certain character and sound to her voice that I liked. She seemed natural. Her laugh sounded real. She had a vulnerability about her that for me is needed for anyone to be called an 'artist' or even anything close to it. I suppose Deitch was all right, but was mostly an anti Hitler propaganda tool. So for that reason I say she doesn't qualify as great. Get her out here now!

As I have gotten old I do not care for the portrayal of good NAZIs. Like the General who plotted to overthrow Hitler or other such things.

Thomas Joseph

Jul 29, 2021, 8:41:02 PM7/29/21

> As I have gotten old I do not care for the portrayal of good NAZIs. Like the General who plotted to overthrow Hitler or other such things.

As I have gotten older I want to see all of it less and less, not that I was ever a big fan one way or the other. Sure, I enjoyed reading some holocaust tidbits, but it was just coincidence that it was "The Holocaust" - it could have been anything from the long and exhausting annals of human pain and suffering through history. I like some of the scenes with Hitler speaking. The crowds, the music, etc. But the history of it - I don't trust any of it whether it's true or not.

OllieN...@aol.com

Jul 30, 2021, 4:10:44 PM7/30/21
On Thursday, July 29, 2021 at 8:41:02 PM UTC-4, jazee...@gmail.com wrote:
> > As I have gotten old I do not care for the portrayal of good NAZIs. Like the General who plotted to overthrow Hitler or other such things.
> As I have gotten older I want to see all of it less and less, not that I was ever a big fan one way or the other. Sure, I enjoyed reading some holocaust tidbits, but it was just coincidence that it was "The Holocaust" - it could have been anything from the long and exhausting annals of human pain and suffering through history. I like some of the scenes with Hitler speaking. The crowds, the music, etc. But the history of it - I don't trust any of it whether it's true or not.

They are still getting NAZI gaurds from the death camps at 90 years old and hanging them. They really hold a grudge.

Thomas Joseph

Jul 30, 2021, 6:25:42 PM7/30/21

> They are still getting NAZI gaurds from the death camps at 90 years old and hanging them. They really hold a grudge.

Maybe one day after America is invaded and taken down our valiant soldiers will be hunted down and put on trial as war criminals. They will say the same thing the Nazis supposedly said, that they were only following orders.

OllieN...@aol.com

Aug 1, 2021, 1:30:33 AM8/1/21
On Friday, July 30, 2021 at 6:25:42 PM UTC-4, jazee...@gmail.com wrote:
> > They are still getting NAZI gaurds from the death camps at 90 years old and hanging them. They really hold a grudge.
> Maybe one day after America is invaded and taken down our valiant soldiers will be hunted down and put on trial as war criminals. They will say the same thing the Nazis supposedly said, that they were only following orders.

I always accepted that as a good reason. I know how hard it is to follow orders.

Thomas Joseph

Aug 1, 2021, 6:01:35 PM8/1/21

> I always accepted that as a good reason. I know how hard it is to follow orders.

Depends on the order. They say, "Private Ollie, get your ass down to Stalag 13 to supervise inspection pronto", and it's like, "Oh shit, I don't like this order." Or they might say, "Private Ollie, take 4 men down to Stalag 6 to supervise the execution of 7 men", and you're like, "All riiiiiiight!" So it depends on the order, doesn't it?

OllieN...@aol.com

Aug 1, 2021, 11:50:04 PM8/1/21
On Sunday, August 1, 2021 at 6:01:35 PM UTC-4, jazee...@gmail.com wrote:
> > I always accepted that as a good reason. I know how hard it is to follow orders.
> Depends on the order. They say, "Private Ollie, get your ass down to Stalag 13 to supervise inspection pronto", and it's like, "Oh shit, I don't like this order." Or they might say, "Private Ollie, take 4 men down to Stalag 6 to supervise the execution of 7 men", and you're like, "All riiiiiiight!" So it depends on the order, doesn't it?

All orders were good or bad depending on my mood. If I was in the mood to kill sure I would off a few here and there. But some days the killing isn't strong in me.

Thomas Joseph

Aug 2, 2021, 10:38:20 PM8/2/21

> All orders were good or bad depending on my mood. If I was in the mood to kill sure I would off a few here and there. But some days the killing isn't strong in me.

Ollie, I got a job for you. A quick easy hit with great pay. A real 'beaut'. My guys tell me the guy is a groveler. You're going to enjoy this one. I think now would be as good a time as any."

"Not now, I'm not in the mood."

"But you said you wanted to kill. Why the sudden turnaround?"

"Hey, it's my life, man. I don't owe you anything. Yesterday I was very much in the mood to kill. Where were you and your cheap offers then?"

"So you don't want to do it?"

"Yeah, I want to do it, just not right now. Don't call me, I'll call you."

WHEN I'M GOOD AND READY!

OllieN...@aol.com

Aug 2, 2021, 11:47:56 PM8/2/21
An executioner who is such a prima donna artist that he picks the time and place.

Thomas Joseph

Aug 3, 2021, 2:12:18 PM8/3/21

> An executioner who is such a prima donna artist that he picks the time and place.

He is a pro. He does not kill for the thrill. But he is not immune to the lure. Yes, he calls the shots. Sometimes he'll be in the mood - like never before, a real 'hard on' for killing - jonesing for it really bad - so he gives his boss a call on his cellphone. "I'm on highway #55 heading toward town - you got anybody you want whacked down there? What? Nobody? Aw man, that's bullshit - there's got to be somebody out there who's done somebody wrong and has to pay for it. Come on man, we've worked together a long time, see if you can scare something up for me."

"I'm sorry", comes the reply, "I really am. I'll check around, buzz you back within the hour, see what's going down. But I can't lie, at the moment it looks like there's nobody on the list."

The hitman is getting edgy. "Well, put somebody on it then", he screams. "Not tomorrow, not tonight - I'm talking today. I'm in the mood to cut loose - I'm raring to go - and nothing is going to hold me back. Come on man, you know very well there's a lot of people out there who nobody wants dead at the moment but are heading in that direction. So let's just hurry things up a little bit, that's all."

"I'll see what I can do", says the big boss.

"No, you won't see what you can do - you will do it. Do you hear me? I am more in the mood to kill now than ever before and you're gonna sit there and tell me you got nothing for me? Who the fuck you trying to kid, man - I wasn't born yesterday. I'm telling you now - Find me someone to kill or by God I'm coming down there and I'm going to kill you."

OllieN...@aol.com

Aug 3, 2021, 2:32:53 PM8/3/21
Never threaten the big guy. He is the big guy for a reason. You don't think he has not been to a few rodeos in his time? To the big guy everyone is a punk.

Thomas Joseph

Aug 4, 2021, 2:54:54 AM8/4/21
=
> Never threaten the big guy. He is the big guy for a reason. You don't think he has not been to a few rodeos in his time? To the big guy everyone is a punk.

And that's why I want a piece of him, because no one else has had the guts to try it. I want him bad. I'll show him who's boss. Just like Little Caesar and Scarface showed their bosses who really ran the show in the end.

Mother of mercy, is this the end of Rico?

OllieN...@aol.com

Aug 4, 2021, 1:09:49 PM8/4/21
Eddie G, Bogie, Cagney, Raft where are they now? We need their toughness. Their Tommy guns blazing away.

Thomas Joseph

Aug 4, 2021, 7:32:56 PM8/4/21

> Eddie G, Bogie, Cagney, Raft where are they now? We need their toughness. Their Tommy guns blazing away.

They're all around us - in the dark - wherever a cop is beating on a guy or kids are crying because they're hungry for supper. They are also on tape, which is great because it means even if one your favorite actors or singers dies it probably won't mean much since most of their prime stuff has already been recorded and that's all we care about, the recordings, not the fuckers who made them.

OllieN...@aol.com

Aug 5, 2021, 9:37:56 PM8/5/21
On Wednesday, August 4, 2021 at 7:32:56 PM UTC-4, jazee...@gmail.com wrote:
> > Eddie G, Bogie, Cagney, Raft where are they now? We need their toughness. Their Tommy guns blazing away.
> They're all around us - in the dark - wherever a cop is beating on a guy or kids are crying because they're hungry for supper. They are also on tape, which is great because it means even if one your favorite actors or singers dies it probably won't mean much since most of their prime stuff has already been recorded and that's all we care about, the recordings, not the fuckers who made them.

Some guys need a good beating to set them straight. And todays fat kids could skip a few suppers and be fine.

Olllie - Do not Joad me man

Thomas Joseph

Aug 6, 2021, 8:46:38 PM8/6/21

> Olllie - Do not Joad me man

"I couldn't help it Your Honor, I'm telling you the guy was pulling a real "Joad" on me. And I mean he wouldn't let up."

"Did he also pull a Skyving on you?", replies the Judge.

"I don't know what pulling a Skyving means - never heard of it - but if it's anything like having someone pull a "Joad" on you, then anything I did to make him stop was justified and you know it."

"Well", says the Judge, "I've heard of being "Joaded" before but never looked much into it so can't compare it to being "Skyving'd" - but I will tell you this, if they are even remotely the same I fully understand your actions and am hereby officially dismissing all murder charges against you."

Then outside the courtroom embracing in the arms of friends, loved ones, family, and business associates, you chuckle as you dance up and down in group celebration ala the winners on the "Family Feud" show, and reveal to them outside the range of nearby microphones, "Man, I Preacher Casey'd that stupid Judge right into an acquittal."

OllieN...@aol.com

Aug 7, 2021, 5:11:44 PM8/7/21
Family Feud the Joads vs ? Who would be worthy competition?

Thomas Joseph

Aug 8, 2021, 4:25:15 AM8/8/21

> Family Feud the Joads vs ? Who would be worthy competition?

The Manson family comes to mind. And every so often a never before seen member of each clan is introduced to keep the show fresh - it's not just Charlie and the girls all the time. We need to get Shorty McShay type guys into the mix, peripheral Beach Boy types as well as the ever famous Bobby Beausoleil and Gary Hitman both tortured to death before the family made it to the big time.

OllieN...@aol.com

Aug 8, 2021, 5:37:04 PM8/8/21
On Sunday, August 8, 2021 at 4:25:15 AM UTC-4, jazee...@gmail.com wrote:
> > Family Feud the Joads vs ? Who would be worthy competition?
> The Manson family comes to mind. And every so often a never before seen member of each clan is introduced to keep the show fresh - it's not just Charlie and the girls all the time. We need to get Shorty McShay type guys into the mix, peripheral Beach Boy types as well as the ever famous Bobby Beausoleil and Gary Hitman both tortured to death before the family made it to the big time.

I do not consider Manson a legitimate family. They were not related except through a common sex thing. The Joads were reaal.

Thomas Joseph

Aug 8, 2021, 8:30:51 PM8/8/21

> I do not consider Manson a legitimate family. They were not related except through a common sex thing. The Joads were real.

A real family is one that comes together on its own, not just because people are born into it. That's cheating. Manson did not create his family, but he did contribute to it. Nobody was hypnotized into it. They joined of the family of their own free will. They weren't born into it without being asked if they want to join first. Real families make me sick. Trying to take over the world. I am not a big Manson family. But I dig on his family style. Know what I mean, brother?

OllieN...@aol.com

Aug 10, 2021, 6:22:35 PM8/10/21
On Sunday, August 8, 2021 at 8:30:51 PM UTC-4, jazee...@gmail.com wrote:
> > I do not consider Manson a legitimate family. They were not related except through a common sex thing. The Joads were real.
>
> A real family is one that comes together on its own, not just because people are born into it. That's cheating. Manson did not create his family, but he did contribute to it. Nobody was hypnotized into it. They joined of the family of their own free will. They weren't born into it without being asked if they want to join first. Real families make me sick. Trying to take over the world. I am not a big Manson family. But I dig on his family style. Know what I mean, brother?

OK you are right. In fact I knew what I was saying was BS. But I had to say something.

Thomas Joseph

Aug 10, 2021, 7:22:38 PM8/10/21

> OK you are right. In fact I knew what I was saying was BS. But I had to say something.

Thanks for your honesty - even if it's fake, it's refreshing. I too have posted stuff I knew was bullshit even as I was writing it. But I sent it anyway because I had to say something. This is the beginning of a new era - a time of opening up and coming out of the closet - out of the darkness - out of the fear. The only way to do that is to reveal our fears openly. A support group based on fear would go over big. Very broad. Anything goes as long as it relates to fear. Guys go up and disclose their fears.

Also, laughter is allowed. In fact, some top scientists say that when a dude reveals his fear the benefits are multiplied if his confessions are met with derision and laughter. It builds character.

Hello, my name is Thomas Joseph and I'm afraid.

Judith Latham

Aug 10, 2021, 11:26:50 PM8/10/21
On 8/10/2021 6:22 PM, OllieN...@aol.com wrote:
> On Sunday, August 8, 2021 at 8:30:51 PM UTC-4, jazee...@gmail.com wrote:
>>> I do not consider Manson a legitimate family. They were not related except through a common sex thing. The Joads were real.

Charlie had a baby with Susan Atkins. They named the kid Marilyn Manson,
He seems like a well grounded boy

>> A real family is one that comes together on its own, not just because people are born into it. That's cheating. Manson did not create his family, but he did contribute to it. Nobody was hypnotized into it. They joined of the family of their own free will. They weren't born into it without being asked if they want to join first. Real families make me sick. Trying to take over the world. I am not a big Manson family. But I dig on his family style. Know what I mean, brother?
>

> OK you are right. In fact I knew what I was saying was BS. But I had to say something.

You'd have mad either a good politician or a good priest. Have you
considered either of those fields as an option?

Judith Latham

Aug 10, 2021, 11:32:57 PM8/10/21
This sounds like one of Schlomo's AA meetings. Maybe you should go
Thomas with him to one of his meetings.

OllieN...@aol.com

Aug 11, 2021, 8:07:19 AM8/11/21
Rabbi Ollie

Thomas Joseph

Aug 11, 2021, 10:24:36 PM8/11/21

> This sounds like one of Schlomo's AA meetings. Maybe you should go
> Thomas with him to one of his meetings.

> Rabbi Ollie

I am not a fan. I've been there. Voluntarily quite a few times. I tried but I never cared for it from the start and as it went along it got worse. I like my fear support group concept. It's kind of broad, but that's what makes it good. The meetings could get dicey. There would be humor, no doubt - which is one reason I never went for AA, not enough humor, period - but there would also be excitement because fear is such a broad topic it would attract all kinds of way out people, some so frightened that when they take the stage - yes, they must be elevated when they reveal their fears - their eyes are darting left and right while wearing sunglasses with rearview mirrors pinned to the sides slanted in all directions so there is not one spot they can't see in the shadowy land of paranoia.

OllieN...@aol.com

Aug 12, 2021, 8:37:42 PM8/12/21
You do not seem to be a joiner. You did belong to a group when you hung out at the pool room. But even that ended.

Thomas Joseph

Aug 12, 2021, 11:57:54 PM8/12/21

> You do not seem to be a joiner. You did belong to a group when you hung out at the pool room. But even that ended.

You have a point with the poolroom. But I guess you could apply the joiner label to just about anything in that case. Let's just say we weren't a cliche in the negative sense of keeping other people out or making a bunch of rules. Maybe we weren't powerful enough. Maybe we were open and welcoming because we needed newbies more than they needed us. Maybe that's the way it is in life in general depending on one's approach. I have mostly always felt, with driving the cab for example, that I needed my customer more than they needed me. I was proud of feeling that way. Yeah, the poolroom was a nice club house. There was a guy named Harold who worked at the cab company here that would sometimes see me on the cab lot when he was getting off and he'd ask if I wanted a fare to the clubhouse. He went to AA regularly and that's what he called it - the clubhouse. I went there maybe twice on my own just to check it out and did not like it. But hey, that's me. I also did not dislike it, so that's sort of a win for the other team.

OllieN...@aol.com

Aug 14, 2021, 7:37:33 PM8/14/21
On Thursday, August 12, 2021 at 11:57:54 PM UTC-4, jazee...@gmail.com wrote:
> > You do not seem to be a joiner. You did belong to a group when you hung out at the pool room. But even that ended.
> You have a point with the poolroom. But I guess you could apply the joiner label to just about anything in that case. Let's just say we weren't a cliche in the negative sense of keeping other people out or making a bunch of rules. Maybe we weren't powerful enough. Maybe we were open and welcoming because we needed newbies more than they needed us. Maybe that's the way it is in life in general depending on one's approach. I have mostly always felt, with driving the cab for example, that I needed my customer more than they needed me. I was proud of feeling that way. Yeah, the poolroom was a nice club house. There was a guy named Harold who worked at the cab company here that would sometimes see me on the cab lot when he was getting off and he'd ask if I wanted a fare to the clubhouse. He went to AA regularly and that's what he called it - the clubhouse. I went there maybe twice on my own just to check it out and did not like it. But hey, that's me. I also did not dislike it, so that's sort of a win for the other team.

I need you to have an open mind so I can slam it in your face.

Thomas Joseph

Aug 15, 2021, 12:16:57 AM8/15/21

> I need you to have an open mind so I can slam it in your face.

You mean you need me to keep an open mind. I've already got one. It's wide open. I would love to have my open mind slammed into my open face, then pushed strongly together to sandwich everything in between.

I'm the most openminded guy I know. But I don't know a lot of people. Probably on purpose - to maintain top of the mountain status.

OllieN...@aol.com

Aug 15, 2021, 7:52:20 PM8/15/21
Congrats on the open mind. Mine is closed. Do not open.

Thomas Joseph

Aug 15, 2021, 8:36:35 PM8/15/21

> Congrats on the open mind. Mine is closed. Do not open.

Open minded people tend to hand out opinions freely. I know, I am one of them. People wth closed minds don't reveal much. They are hiding things. This makes openminded people even more curious. Sort of like playing hard to get. So it can be said that maybe people with closed minds know more than open minded people, and the open minded people are only pretending to be open minded to give themselves an excuse to pry into closed minds. Just the fact that the mind is closed makes whatever is inside it seem more valuable. "He's hiding something. He knows something." So they take him out and torture him into confessing what he's hiding in that closed mind of his. They torture him for days and get nothing. Because he is a nothing. Because his brain is a nothing. It was like a long exhausting archeological dig that yielded nothing. But even there, all that digging, the time, the effort, the movement, the exercise, surely something positive was derived from the effort even if the open minded ones don't know it. So which is best, to be open or closed minded? It's a personal choice.

Don't you agree? Well, I asked you a fucking question man. Do you agree or not? Are you with me or against me?

OllieN...@aol.com

Aug 19, 2021, 8:33:46 PM8/19/21
Most folks will claim to have an open mind and will argue about it.

Thomas Joseph

Aug 20, 2021, 3:25:33 PM8/20/21

> Don't you agree? Well, I asked you a fucking question man. Do you agree or not? Are you with me or against me?

> Most folks will claim to have an open mind and will argue about it.

I am a chump when it comes to arguing. I don't like it but can be pushed into it. Maybe I really like it but need to be pushed into it in order to maintain my image of not liking to argue. I really don't like it though. Mainly because there's no judge. Like if you and I were to get into a "who's right, who's wrong?" type dispute and we could get God to referee our dispute and make a final judgment on who's right and who's wrong with maybe even an explanation of why, well in that case I have to admit I would love to argue with somebody, anybody, for a chance to prove once and for all that I am right. See I don't really want to argue, I just want to prove I'm right. And I'm not going to argue about it. End of story.

El motha fucking finito!

OllieN...@aol.com

Aug 20, 2021, 6:02:50 PM8/20/21
On Friday, August 20, 2021 at 3:25:33 PM UTC-4, jazee...@gmail.com wrote:
> > Don't you agree? Well, I asked you a fucking question man. Do you agree or not? Are you with me or against me?
>
> > Most folks will claim to have an open mind and will argue about it.
> I am a chump when it comes to arguing. I don't like it but can be pushed into it. Maybe I really like it but need to be pushed into it in order to maintain my image of not liking to argue. I really don't like it though. Mainly because there's no judge. Like if you and I were to get into a "who's right, who's wrong?" type dispute and we could get God to referee our dispute and make a final judgment on who's right and who's wrong with maybe even an explanation of why, well in that case I have to admit I would love to argue with somebody, anybody, for a chance to prove once and for all that I am righ:t. See I don't really want to argue, I just want to prove I'm right. And I'm not going to argue about it. End of story.
>
> El motha fucking finito!

Best way to win a debate is to go full nuts. Like in a chess game : If you are losing upend the board.

Judith Latham

Aug 20, 2021, 11:05:08 PM8/20/21
In a nutshell, "I'm not arguing, I'm explaining why I'm right"

Thomas Joseph

Aug 21, 2021, 3:24:26 PM8/21/21

> Best way to win a debate is to go full nuts. Like in a chess game : If you are losing upend the board.

I've done that in pool. I'd be playing a guy and he turns out to be better than I thought and I can see I've got no shot, I'd take my stick and slam it down through the balls on the table spreading them out in a public display of childish surrender. But my memories are fond, and for me that's all that counts.

I am a winner!

I like those sudden explosions, very revealing. In that one flashing moment, no matter your opponent's size or perceived ferocity, you are stunned. Perhaps a tad scared as well. But as long as you get paid that's all that matters. Like when I'd spread the balls around the table with my stick to signal surrender, they always got paid. I wonder how they took it. Did they see me as a clown? Maybe their egos were stoked. Like now they can tell their grandchildren, "I didn't just beat 'em my children, I made them quit." Then adding philosophically, "Remember that my children. Never fight. Resist conflict. But if it must be done, don't just beat 'em, make 'em quit first."

Thomas Joseph

Aug 21, 2021, 3:27:54 PM8/21/21

> In a nutshell, "I'm not arguing, I'm explaining why I'm right"

In a nutshell I am asking you to re explain yourself and the meaning behind your comment because it was too far out and complex for me to understand the first time. Maybe your explanation was good but not phrased properly. Please work on it then get back with us with another explanation, please.