Opus 83

Thomas Joseph

Jul 30, 2021, 3:47:02 AM7/30/21
From a transcendental standpoint and nothing more
We realize now as never before
That the eves-drop-mentation of yesterday is more important than
Any cheap magic ball sideshow tomfoolery glimpse into the future
No matter how deep or far
For as we more deeply and profoundly examine the situation
We dee-scuv-air that there never was and never will be a future,
Not for anyone or anything
And that 'ohl-tom-itely everything revolves around the past
That everything is the past and
If we are going to learn from it
And to better progress into what we call the future it is necessary
- I would even go so far as to say “neesry”
To by God take the bull by the horns and to walk it
And by God talk it down Tumult Lane in battles of history proportion that
In and of themselves are not that important
But are undeniably significant in combination with
The glory of all that has ever happened and will continue to happen
As long as there are men are willing to take risks
To advance deep into a future that never comes with
A never-ending reverence for the past
A longing for yesteryear
A need for the repetition of history on a daily basis
As we groundhog day our way from one world to another
With deep abiding resolve that comes with Love, Understanding
And above all Compassion and Generosity of Spirit
To guide the way

OllieN...@aol.com

Jul 30, 2021, 4:01:39 PM7/30/21
In great pain is great knowledge.

Thomas Joseph

Jul 30, 2021, 7:07:10 PM7/30/21

> In great pain is great knowledge.

I am learning. But I have a long way to go. I howl now and then, yes - but I want to go all the way into it - so deep there is never a break from the howls and screams of never ending pain and the valuable lessons it imparts to all of us - and our children.

OllieN...@aol.com

Aug 1, 2021, 1:18:09 AM8/1/21
On Friday, July 30, 2021 at 7:07:10 PM UTC-4, jazee...@gmail.com wrote:
> > In great pain is great knowledge.
> I am learning. But I have a long way to go. I howl now and then, yes - but I want to go all the way into it - so deep there is never a break from the howls and screams of never ending pain and the valuable lessons it imparts to all of us - and our children.

Horrible pain is all we got to look forward to. And of course the ultimate cessation of it. The good and the bad and the dead.

Thomas Joseph

Aug 1, 2021, 6:58:58 PM8/1/21

> Horrible pain is all we got to look forward to. And of course the ultimate cessation of it. The good and the bad and the dead.

Sounds like good and bad are the flip side of the same coin. Why not forget the coin flip altogether? I'm not a gambling man, I'll go with death, quick pick style.

OllieN...@aol.com

Aug 1, 2021, 11:37:24 PM8/1/21
On Sunday, August 1, 2021 at 6:58:58 PM UTC-4, jazee...@gmail.com wrote:
> > Horrible pain is all we got to look forward to. And of course the ultimate cessation of it. The good and the bad and the dead.
> Sounds like good and bad are the flip side of the same coin. Why not forget the coin flip altogether? I'm not a gambling man, I'll go with death, quick pick style.

I think COVID is a lottery.

Thomas Joseph

Aug 2, 2021, 11:16:40 PM8/2/21

> I think COVID is a lottery.

Must be. Or as you said from the start, along with a few others, a total sham. Lots of people not wearing the masks now. The majority. I still wear mine in the stores. I don't pick and choose. I used to. But to avoid any bullshit I just slip it on and go. Now they're talking about the so-called variants. If CΩVID 19 can have variants, who is to say it in itself was not a variant of something that came along 5 or more years ago? Scientists don't look at that. They drag out the charts and say "No, it's not possible, because this virus is a 04927 proton inhibitor entity and those prerequisites were not found in viruses from an earlier time. This is why I say I am superior to these fucking scientists. Sure, if they come up with something good I'll go with it. But as a rule they know nothing. Now the variant explosion is being blamed on those who refused the vax, yet at the same time it's ok to not wear the mask. Of course the vaccine is free. Cash wise. For now. But like everything new that idiots go for, you can bet in time it will be just another costly 'need.'

OllieN...@aol.com

Aug 2, 2021, 11:43:18 PM8/2/21
On Monday, August 2, 2021 at 11:16:40 PM UTC-4, jazee...@gmail.com wrote:
> > I think COVID is a lottery.
> Must be. Or as you said from the start, along with a few others, a total sham. Lots of people not wearing the masks now. The majority. I still wear mine in the stores. I don't pick and choose. I used to. But to avoid any bullshit I just slip it on and go. Now they're talking about the so-called variants. If CΩVID 19 can have variants, who is to say it in itself was not a variant of something that came along 5 or more years ago? Scientists don't look at that. They drag out the charts and say "No, it's not possible, because this virus is a 04927 proton inhibitor entity and those prerequisites were not found in viruses from an earlier time. This is why I say I am superior to these fucking scientists. Sure, if they come up with something good I'll go with it. But as a rule they know nothing. Now the variant explosion is being blamed on those who refused the vax, yet at the same time it's ok to not wear the mask. Of course the vaccine is free. Cash wise. For now. But like everything new that idiots go for, you can bet in time it will be just another costly 'need.'

Vaccines are not free. The drug companies sell them to the government. It is free to the jabee. But the real price is still to be paid.

Thomas Joseph

Aug 3, 2021, 2:29:11 PM8/3/21

> Vaccines are not free. The drug companies sell them to the government. It is free to the jabee. But the real price is still to be paid.

Always, the future comes with a price. And you don't know what you're going to get. So just be grateful you're alive, because I've been dead, and believe me it's no picnic.

OllieN...@aol.com

Aug 3, 2021, 2:30:20 PM8/3/21
On Tuesday, August 3, 2021 at 2:29:11 PM UTC-4, jazee...@gmail.com wrote:
> > Vaccines are not free. The drug companies sell them to the government. It is free to the jabee. But the real price is still to be paid.
> Always, the future comes with a price. And you don't know what you're going to get. So just be grateful you're alive, because I've been dead, and believe me it's no picnic.

Looks like we are all going to die ahead of schedule. Would hate to be late.

Thomas Joseph

Aug 4, 2021, 2:57:00 AM8/4/21

> Looks like we are all going to die ahead of schedule. Would hate to be late.

You can't be late. There's only one train and it's not leaving without you. You're already on board and you just don't know it. You're not a dead man walking, you're a dead man all wrapped up and ready to roll. All aboard!

OllieN...@aol.com

Aug 4, 2021, 1:06:31 PM8/4/21
On Wednesday, August 4, 2021 at 2:57:00 AM UTC-4, jazee...@gmail.com wrote:
> > Looks like we are all going to die ahead of schedule. Would hate to be late.
> You can't be late. There's only one train and it's not leaving without you. You're already on board and you just don't know it. You're not a dead man walking, you're a dead man all wrapped up and ready to roll. All aboard!

Cat Stevens has a new song - Death Train. He is also becoming a Christian. He is one hep cat.

Thomas Joseph

Aug 4, 2021, 7:36:22 PM8/4/21

> Cat Stevens has a new song - Death Train. He is also becoming a Christian. He is one hep cat.

If he is honest - and maybe he is - an intelligent interviewer might be able to draw something really interesting out of the guy. He doesn't seem like an extremist. Could be one of those types who has to have a religion. I don't mind that at all, only when they don't have the imagination to make up one of their own, choosing instead to go with the mob and join an already established one. Punk mother fucker. But it would be interesting to hear an honest give and take with "The Cat." I will decide - with the input of others not entirely overlooked - whether Stevens is the real deal or just another phony celebrity.

bosod...@gmail.com

Aug 5, 2021, 7:08:48 AM8/5/21
On Wednesday, August 4, 2021 at 4:36:22 PM UTC-7, jazee...@gmail.com wrote:
> > Cat Stevens has a new song - Death Train. He is also becoming a Christian. He is one hep cat.
> If he is honest - and maybe he is - an intelligent interviewer might be able to draw something really interesting out of the guy. He doesn't seem like an extremist. Could be one of those types who has to have a religion. I don't mind that at all, only when they don't have the imagination to make up one of their own, choosing instead to go with the mob and join an already established one. Punk mother fucker. But it would be interesting to hear an honest give and take with "The Cat." I will decide - with the input of others not entirely overlooked - whether Stevens is the real deal or just another phony celebrity.

I think Steven Katz used to be a Jew before he adopted Islam and became a Moslem, and then professionally became Cat Stevens — which reminds me, wasn't the Kingfish on Amos 'n Andy a Stevens?

Judith Latham

Aug 5, 2021, 10:55:35 AM8/5/21
You are correct, George Stevens was the negro "Kingfish" on Amos 'n
Andy. He was my second favorite actor on that show after the greatest
black performer of all-time, Steppin' Fetchit. I don't think either was
related to Cat Stevens, who whenever I hear his music gives me the
sudden urge to start scratching my furniture and then shit in a litter
box. I don't know if that's a Jewish, Christian or Moslem thing.

Thomas Joseph

Aug 5, 2021, 6:46:01 PM8/5/21

> I think Steven Katz used to be a Jew before he adopted Islam and became a Moslem, and then professionally became Cat Stevens — which reminds me, wasn't the Kingfish on Amos 'n Andy a Stevens?

I sucked the cock of an actor named Paul Stevens. I did it for money. He paid well. Not extravagant but more than what I was accustomed to. I was a cheap whore. He was easy compared to most. Non demanding. I can tell you this now because he died in the 80s and my philosophy says a corpse cannot be 'outed'. I did not know he was an actor when a nameless Hollywood gayblade referred me to him. Stevens had a nice modest place. Said he was a regular on one of the Soaps. Later i recognized him a few times on Gunsmoke and other shows from before the 70s which is when I 'econo-sucked' his cock to fruition. By the way, the guy had a very large cock, fully cut. I think he was Jewish but I didn't care. I never cared. I'm an equal opportunity type guy all the way around, you fucking bigot.