Where is Ollie?

Thomas Joseph

Oct 8, 2021, 6:50:51 PM10/8/21
Overtime he doesn't post for a day or more I wonder, "Did he finally come down with COVID?" A legitimate questions since he admits he has not been vaccinated. I too was opposed to the vaccine until a friend of mine died from COVID. The very next day I rushed out for my first shot. A few weeks later I got my second shot. Last week I got my final booster shot. I'm all vaxxed up and I let the whole world know about it by wearing a tee shirt proudly proclaiming my fully vaccinated status. I dedicated my first shot to my friend who died, the second shot to all who have suffered through the horrible illness, and the third to Ollie and others who remain opposed to the shot even though our top scientists support it fully.

Ollie, please, if not for yourself, then for the children - get that shot today. Do it now. And may God be with you.

Earlier today I felt out of sorts. Something like I never felt before. My guts were churning. I was nauseous. I went numb a few times, tingling all over. I thought I was going to die. I took a cab to the emergency room. The doctors asked me if I had ever taken a flu shot. I told them yes, every year. They said I could be feeling bad because the flu vaccine and the COVID vaccine are at war with each other, turning my body into a raging battlefield of anguish and pain. They asked how many other vaccines I've taken. I told them I took most of them - shingles, hepatitis C, AIDS, you name it. On hearing that, one doctor remarked, "Man, with all those different vaccines in you this ain't no regular war - this is World War Z. But I'll make it. I'll see this thing through if it's the last thing I do. God bless Ollie and God bless us all.

Judith Latham

Oct 8, 2021, 9:09:55 PM10/8/21
Perhaps he needed to get away for a few days. If you've noticed, Bozo
has posted quite a bit lately. That can take a lot out of a man. Have
faith in whatever the hell it is you have faith in and find comfort in
that. Don't drink and go to meeting. (heard that at one of Schlomo's AA
meetings)

Thomas Joseph

Oct 8, 2021, 11:59:18 PM10/8/21

> Perhaps he needed to get away for a few days. If you've noticed, Bozo
> has posted quite a bit lately. That can take a lot out of a man. Have
> faith in whatever the hell it is you have faith in and find comfort in
> that. Don't drink and go to meeting. (heard that at one of Schlomo's AA
> meetings)

I went voluntarily to AA a good number of times, mostly just for something to walk to, to keep myself busy - not drinking on the way. But I never liked the meetings, and while I met a few decent people at some of the meetings (there were many in Allentown Pa, some really small ones, only 4 or 5 people), overall I thought they were mostly cultish types. The only thing AA saved them from - if they are old enough - was joining Jim Jones for a drink. I know a fair amount of people who went to AA and still go and swear by it. But I have my own theories, whether they are true or not (and they probably are). First and foremost I believe most of these people know, especially after years of sobriety, that AA had nothing to do with their recovery but are afraid if they say it publicly, or even think it to themselves, God will punish them for disloyalty and turn them back into alcoholics, way more rock bottom than what took them to AA in the first place. It's not just AA. I knew a guy, worked with him in the carnival, same game tent. He was a fairly sharp guy but he had one quirk known to all who knew him. He carried a set of rosary beads around with him, in his pocket usually, but would drag it out now and then - at random or at given times I could not tell, probably just when things slowed down and he got bored. He would roll them around in his hands and mutter some prayers. One day he lost the rosary beads and he was in a panic, searching high and low, asking me more than who knows how many times if I had seen them. Probably thought somebody was playing a joke on him or something. But it reminded me of the AA thing, how they have to commit to it for life "NOBODY QUITS ON ME!" - how he had to say those prayers and rub those beads every day because he's been doing it a long time and it's a habit, one he is afraid if he breaks that habit and the vows that come with it he will feel the wrath of God.

But overall I still say AA can be a good thing for those who use it right. Most don't. They are just there to get out of going to jail or becoming less ambitious, afraid it might ruin what they think are precious careers on the way. But I don't want to get down on them. As I say, I know some of these people. I was one myself. But I never preached it. I knew from the start I didn't like it and was just using it for something to do. At least I admitted that when I did it. At the same time I did have a major problem with alcohol, horrible hangovers, feeling nervous and anxious, and I thought maybe AA is where it's at, but for me it wasn't - and boy am I glad. One less addiction for me. I am writing a book called "Addicted to AA", and would not be surprised in the least if such a titled book has already come out and gone nowhere.

Thomas Joseph

Oct 9, 2021, 12:14:23 AM10/9/21

> Perhaps he needed to get away for a few days. If you've noticed, Bozo
> has posted quite a bit lately. That can take a lot out of a man. Have
> faith in whatever the hell it is you have faith in and find comfort in
> that. Don't drink and go to meeting. (heard that at one of Schlomo's AA
> meetings)

Yeah, I get it - he needs to get away. But what's your excuse? You see me here suffering from non-Ollieism and do nothing to make me feel better. I didn't come to this board to talk to myself - yet here I am doing it again (just like Bozo, he does that a lot). I think everyone does it, not all admit it. And why should they? What, do I get a prize just for admitting stuff? Of course not, nor should I. I am not claiming to be better than anyone else and resent being told I exude that image. I need feedback. I can't make it on my own. No wait a minute, yes I can. I have done it in the past and I can do it again. That's it, from now on it's me alone. You're right Judith, Bozo did post more than usual yesterday. All his posts were to himself. Maybe that's the best way to be, makes it easier to be honest when you think you're talking to yourself. So do that - talk to yourself then post it into whatever group or groups you go to. Get your voice out there. Become popular. How many hits can we get? Are we trending yet? Only our followers know.

OllieN...@aol.com

Oct 9, 2021, 1:34:17 PM10/9/21
I am sometimes not sure if I posted or not during a 24 hour period of time. I no longer live in days but in hour to hour. You will notice I post at all times of the day. Life is a stream now. A river. Sometimes calm, peaceful, other times turbulent, treacherous. What is it now?
Calm I would say. But will it stay calm? I can't say. Seldom it does stay calm for long. My brain will stir it up.

Judith Latham

Oct 9, 2021, 3:28:14 PM10/9/21
What do you mean I did nothing to make you feel better? I offered words
of comfort as soon as I saw your post. Bozo and whoever this drug dealer
is are the ones who ignored your suffering. My feelings are hurt, and
when my feelings are hurt I do one thing; eat chocolate cake. Excuse me
while I pig out.

Judith Latham

Oct 9, 2021, 3:28:21 PM10/9/21
Welcome back, Ollie. Glad all is well

Thomas Joseph

Oct 9, 2021, 7:22:40 PM10/9/21

> I am sometimes not sure if I posted or not during a 24 hour period of time. I no longer live in days but in hour to hour. You will notice I post at all times of the day. Life is a stream now. A river. Sometimes calm, peaceful, other times turbulent, treacherous. What is it now?
> Calm I would say. But will it stay calm? I can't say. Seldom it does stay calm for long. My brain will stir it up.

You sound so certainly uncertain. I know what you mean about hour to hour. Time means nothing, not usually. My friend Joyce who died was having memory issues which she not only denied, she would go the other way and rave about how great her memory was. Every 5 minutes she'd ask what day it is. I would tell her. But sometimes I would say, "What difference does it make?", with a sarcastic tone which she could not always pick up on because she was too far gone. I care what day it is sometimes. But yes, for sure without a working schedule the routine of it all drifts away. Some routine is good. I would even work a few days a week if I could pick and choose the days as well as the hours. 6 hours twice a week of something mildly physical but enjoyably draining would be nice. But I am full of shit. I don't want to ever work again. And no amount of money would make me change my mind - not at this stage of the game.

Thomas Joseph

Oct 9, 2021, 7:33:28 PM10/9/21

> What do you mean I did nothing to make you feel better? I offered words
> of comfort as soon as I saw your post. Bozo and whoever this drug dealer
> is are the ones who ignored your suffering. My feelings are hurt, and
> when my feelings are hurt I do one thing; eat chocolate cake. Excuse me
> while I pig out.

Here's a secret Judith: I enjoyed telling you did not feel good. It made me feel good to complain about how bad I felt. In fact, I didn't feel bad at all, I just wanted to feel bad to make myself feel more sensitive and caring. It's like the time I went to my friend Richie's funeral - a casual affair or I'd have never gone - I noticed some people crying. I felt bad abut Richie dying. He was a daily drinker and a user of heroin. But I did not cry. Then I felt bad about not crying. So bad that I went outside to try to make myself cry. You know, like the way you can make yourself laugh by using a phony laugh to get things started. I managed to eek out some tears - got those manly shoulders sobbing a bit - but I wouldn't say it was a full fledged cry. So a few months later when my other best friend Charles died from liver damage related to booze I vowed to make up for it by crying at his death. I saw both of them dead before the coroner was called. When I saw Charles dead it was with a guy who called me to tell me he just went to see Charles and he's lying dead in his bed, and I said, "I'll be there in 20 minutes." I can't deny it, there is a certain appeal to seeing a dead body beyond the traditional funeral parlor setting. The guy who had called me was named Gary. When I got there I cried in front of Gary. "Man, this is really hitting you hard", he said, which made me feel better as my sobs were sincere but also a bit put on, which I later admitted to him. In fact I later told Gary, "I cried when I saw Charles dead to make up for not crying for Richie." Pretty funny stuff.

Judith Latham

Oct 10, 2021, 11:11:26 AM10/10/21
I generally don't cry when people die, but I do remember crying like a
baby when they told me in high school that I was too fat to be a
cheerleader.

OllieN...@aol.com

Oct 11, 2021, 5:19:52 PM10/11/21
But now fat is in. You are a victim of your fat. You would be home coming queen. All the boys begging for a whiff of your fat cunt.

Thomas Joseph

Oct 11, 2021, 9:18:26 PM10/11/21

> I generally don't cry when people die, but I do remember crying like a
> baby when they told me in high school that I was too fat to be a
> cheerleader.

You got lucky and you didn't even know it. Maybe you do now. If not I will gladly remind you that the lives of ex cheer leaders are typically not happy ones with doomed violent marriages often culminating in murder and suicide or both at the same time. Never look back and what you did not do in life. Look back only at what you have done. If you don't like what you did, put in on the back burner and concentrate only on the stuff you've done of which you are proud. Be positive. Look ahead with gusto, but not too much. Look back with tenderness and joy, never with regret. Do these things and you can be like me, happy and content beyond what most could ever imagine.

Thomas Joseph

Oct 11, 2021, 9:22:06 PM10/11/21

> But now fat is in. You are a victim of your fat. You would be home coming queen. All the boys begging for a whiff of your fat cunt.

The cunt is a blessed relief after wading through untold amounts of skin flaps filled with mold and bacteria as well as maggots from time to time. The cunt reeks big time, but it reeks like a cunt. As with many journeys, this one also including, the destination is important but often overshadowed by wow-like sights and smells along the way like living billboards on the highway to hell.

Judith Latham

Oct 11, 2021, 11:49:07 PM10/11/21
On 10/11/2021 9:22 PM, Thomas Joseph wrote:

>> But now fat is in. You are a victim of your fat. You would be home coming queen. All the boys begging for a whiff of your fat cunt.
>

> The cunt is a blessed relief after wading through untold amounts of skin flaps filled with mold and bacteria as well as maggots from time to time. The cunt reeks big time, but it reeks like a cunt. As with many journeys, this one also including, the destination is important but often overshadowed by wow-like sights and smells along the way like living billboards on the highway to hell.

Admit it! All this playing nice with with me was motivated solely by
your desire to sniff my hot, sweaty crotch. I'm flattered you want a
whiff. Now do something about it!

OllieN...@aol.com

Oct 12, 2021, 12:49:30 PM10/12/21
It is your move. Make it.

Thomas Joseph

Oct 13, 2021, 12:53:56 AM10/13/21

> Admit it! All this playing nice with with me was motivated solely by
> your desire to sniff my hot, sweaty crotch. I'm flattered you want a
> whiff. Now do something about it!

I'm queer, Judith. Not gay queer, more outsiderish, queer as in odd, as in "He's a queer one." You see Judith, I like women sexually but am not a huge fan of the cunt, especially a sopping wet one as you described it. A not so good looking cunt can be made to look lovely if owned by a good looking women who teasingly denies it to me. Make me work for it. But in order to do that you can't be fat. So I'm sorry - while it is true that I am into odor of varying hue as well as female sweat including the inner ass cheeks - but for some reason, unless it's untouched and pouty, or maybe just gently dabbed by feminine fingers - if opened, only slightly - for indeed the sight of a wide spread cunt on any female no matter how good lucky is an immediate turn off to me. I guess I'm just not man enough. Real men don't quibble, they go for anything that moves - even men. I don't pursue. If I can't get what I want I jerk off. While jerking off I wish the real thing were there with me. But in my earlier years I would often find myself with the real thing and wish they'd leave so I could jerk off with unbridled gusto.

OllieN...@aol.com

Oct 13, 2021, 9:17:10 PM10/13/21
The vagina is very subjective. Amazing how many types there are. Almost like no two are alike. Like snowflakes but smelly.

Thomas Joseph

Oct 14, 2021, 8:27:17 PM10/14/21

> The vagina is very subjective. Amazing how many types there are. Almost like no two are alike. Like snowflakes but smelly.

Sounds poetic. We've got the perfect title for our story, "The Smelly Snowflake", but we need someone who can do something with it. We supply the title - that's what sells anyway - and pay the writer to put something in there just in case. Yes, no two cunts are alike. But in many ways they are as much if not more alike than the male cock. Not only have I seen them in the shower rooms of a variety of institutions, in porn as well I am able to tell who the guy is by his cock alone. Some girls look really good sucking a big stiffy. But, replace that stiffy with with an old softie and the broad can suck it all day long and I'm not watching. I'm telling you man - take it from a real man - the cock is the star of the show.

OllieN...@aol.com

Oct 15, 2021, 2:18:33 PM10/15/21
On Thursday, October 14, 2021 at 8:27:17 PM UTC-4, jazee...@gmail.com wrote:
> > The vagina is very subjective. Amazing how many types there are. Almost like no two are alike. Like snowflakes but smelly.
> Sounds poetic. We've got the perfect title for our story, "The Smelly Snowflake", but we need someone who can do something with it. We supply the title - that's what sells anyway - and pay the writer to put something in there just in case. Yes, no two cunts are alike. But in many ways they are as much if not more alike than the male cock. Not only have I seen them in the shower rooms of a variety of institutions, in porn as well I am able to tell who the guy is by his cock alone. Some girls look really good sucking a big stiffy. But, replace that stiffy with with an old softie and the broad can suck it all day long and I'm not watching. I'm telling you man - take it from a real man - the cock is the star of the show.

I hate porn when the man is not big and hard. Long is ok too. But yes it has to be hard.

Thomas Joseph

Oct 15, 2021, 4:19:07 PM10/15/21

> I hate porn when the man is not big and hard. Long is ok too. But yes it has to be hard.

I hate having to resort to using examples, but I saw Ron White, one of the Blue Collar Comedy Team, do something about that. He said he told a friend his reaction to seeing a really outstanding huge stiff-on in a porn film and his friend said, "I don't want nothing to do with stiff cocks", and White said, "You mean you like them when they're all soft and shriveled up?", or something like that. I can't remember the exact words, but I got the message loud and clear. White is a latent humma-sexual. I liked some of his stuff though. Even if it was fictional he made it sound real. I'm not saying the guy is my hero or that he's hilarious at all times, only that his stuff seems more oriented toward real life than front page political celebrity social relevancy bullshit. Although he is not immune. His image is one of the rugged individualist, yet he too resorts on occasion to political oriented comments, like pro capital punishment comments and so forth which are designed to get his audience applauding, and the ploy usually works. So he's a panderer too. I guess that's where the line is drawn. If they applaud more than they laugh it's a pep rally and the line has been crossed.

From porn to big cocks to Ron White and back again.............

OllieN...@aol.com

Oct 17, 2021, 2:37:24 PM10/17/21
Never watched the guy. I know who he is and seen a few moments of him talking. Seems like a more polished Larry the Cable Guy. I use to hear Larry when he would call into a local radio station in Orlando. He was often racist. Weird guy but he made a career out of it.

Thomas Joseph

Oct 17, 2021, 9:06:33 PM10/17/21

> Never watched the guy. I know who he is and seen a few moments of him talking. Seems like a more polished Larry the Cable Guy. I use to hear Larry when he would call into a local radio station in Orlando. He was often racist. Weird guy but he made a career out of it.

White can get boring like the rest of them. But he is more of a story teller than a joke teller. I like that. The stories he tells seem to come from his life. They might be exaggerated but I can tell they are based on something true. But then, as I said, he does pander to the white racist flag waving side. I don't care for pandering at all. He doesn't do it often. And in his favor I will say he probably does it to appeal to his many fans who were already that way. Anyway, I would never go out of my way to watch any of them. But I have seen the Blue Comedy Tour several times, various versions - and I like the format of a group of entertainers traveling together. The other guy's name was Engvall, or something like that, and I did not like him at all. But that's the point, if you don't like one guy, don't worry, nobody stays on long enough by themselves to chase you away. So I like that about the format.

OllieN...@aol.com

Oct 18, 2021, 5:48:16 PM10/18/21
On Sunday, October 17, 2021 at 9:06:33 PM UTC-4, jazee...@gmail.com wrote:
> > Never watched the guy. I know who he is and seen a few moments of him talking. Seems like a more polished Larry the Cable Guy. I use to hear Larry when he would call into a local radio station in Orlando. He was often racist. Weird guy but he made a career out of it.
> White can get boring like the rest of them. But he is more of a story teller than a joke teller. I like that. The stories he tells seem to come from his life. They might be exaggerated but I can tell they are based on something true. But then, as I said, he does pander to the white racist flag waving side. I don't care for pandering at all. He doesn't do it often. And in his favor I will say he probably does it to appeal to his many fans who were already that way. Anyway, I would never go out of my way to watch any of them. But I have seen the Blue Comedy Tour several times, various versions - and I like the format of a group of entertainers traveling together. The other guy's name was Engvall, or something like that, and I did not like him at all. But that's the point, if you don't like one guy, don't worry, nobody stays on long enough by themselves to chase you away. So I like that about the format.

I want to be entertained and made to lugh. All other is useless and is distracting.

Thomas Joseph

Oct 18, 2021, 11:50:55 PM10/18/21

> I want to be entertained and made to laugh. All other is useless and is distracting.

I am the same which is why I tend to shy away from popular stuff which experience has taught me really sucks these days. All I care about is being entertained. Of course I can entertain myself. I don't like sitting around all day analyzing the assholes paid to make people laugh or cry otherwise effect their emotions. Yet I do it on occasion. I can't help it. I never start it though. Rarely. It's usually some other asshole trying to tell me this guy or that is the best at whatever. That's gets me going. Before long I'm filling the air with names of my own to challenge his, like ICBM style warfare. It's not me, it's them. They draw me in. They make me analyze the celebrities. They make me choose this one over that one. They make a big issue out of it. Not me. All I want is entertainment, but other assholes claiming to be looking for entertainment have to go and ruin it by dragging famous names into the conversation.

Make me laugh or I'll make your family cry!

OllieN...@aol.com

Oct 20, 2021, 12:41:07 AM10/20/21
My mood will determine a lot. If I am not in the mood for it I wont like it. Play some mood music.

Thomas Joseph

Oct 22, 2021, 8:29:55 PM10/22/21

> My mood will determine a lot. If I am not in the mood for it I wont like it. Play some mood music.

My mood is mystical. I just saw 3 of the loveliest days I've seen in a long time, a year even - but I never went outside once. I'd look out the window occasionally with the windows all the way up and the autumn breeze coming through to keep me company in another 3 day bed marathon dictated by my mood at the time - a mood for which I have not yet invented a name.

OllieN...@aol.com

Oct 22, 2021, 11:05:47 PM10/22/21
On Friday, October 22, 2021 at 8:29:55 PM UTC-4, jazee...@gmail.com wrote:
> > My mood will determine a lot. If I am not in the mood for it I wont like it. Play some mood music.
> My mood is mystical. I just saw 3 of the loveliest days I've seen in a long time, a year even - but I never went outside once. I'd look out the window occasionally with the windows all the way up and the autumn breeze coming through to keep me company in another 3 day bed marathon dictated by my mood at the time - a mood for which I have not yet invented a name.

October has the best weather. Love it. People stay indoors more and more. The more they want a clean environment the more they stay inside away from it.

Thomas Joseph

Oct 23, 2021, 4:04:51 PM10/23/21

> October has the best weather. Love it. People stay indoors more and more. The more they want a clean environment the more they stay inside away from it.

I agree. Shorts-wearing weather. But I wear shorts all year round. Haven't worn long pants in 5 or more years. I go with long johns under roomy shorts. Very comfortable and practical. Also easier to find shorts than long pants that fit good all the way around, probably because there's less to go wrong. So I just wear shorts and long johns in the winter. I do not care for the winter and agree at this stage of my life that October is the best month. Sometimes it even extends into November. Then winter comes and the people who spent all summer bitching about the sweltering heat can now complain how cold it is. That's what the four seasons are - complaint switching time.

OllieN...@aol.com

Oct 24, 2021, 11:21:32 PM10/24/21
On Saturday, October 23, 2021 at 4:04:51 PM UTC-4, jazee...@gmail.com wrote:
> > October has the best weather. Love it. People stay indoors more and more. The more they want a clean environment the more they stay inside away from it.
> I agree. Shorts-wearing weather. But I wear shorts all year round. Haven't worn long pants in 5 or more years. I go with long johns under roomy shorts. Very comfortable and practical. Also easier to find shorts than long pants that fit good all the way around, probably because there's less to go wrong. So I just wear shorts and long johns in the winter. I do not care for the winter and agree at this stage of my life that October is the best month. Sometimes it even extends into November. Then winter comes and the people who spent all summer bitching about the sweltering heat can now complain how cold it is. That's what the four seasons are - complaint switching time.

Looks like we avoided a hurricane here in Melbourne this year. That makes it a good year.

Thomas Joseph

Oct 25, 2021, 8:30:06 PM10/25/21

> Looks like we avoided a hurricane here in Melbourne this year. That makes it a good year.

The year is far from over.

OllieN...@aol.com

Oct 25, 2021, 9:56:46 PM10/25/21
On Monday, October 25, 2021 at 8:30:06 PM UTC-4, jazee...@gmail.com wrote:
> > Looks like we avoided a hurricane here in Melbourne this year. That makes it a good year.
> The year is far from over.

it is for me.

Thomas Joseph

Oct 26, 2021, 5:04:25 PM10/26/21
Looks like we avoided a hurricane here in Melbourne this year. That makes it a good year.

> The year is far from over.

> it is for me.

Good point. I should adopt your philosophy. Very futuristic. For you winter is already here. Unless you're going to bypass that the same way you bypassed the remainder of the year. So as long as everything is good for you, that's all that matters, right? I am putting off lots of chores - have been for some time - and now find myself without long underwear (which I what I wear under shorts as winter pants).

Oh by the way, saw another Dragnet last night. Pretty funny one. You know the way Friday always has the last say - the brilliant comment, the final word that gets everyone's respect, even from the suspect Friday is grilling. Last night's episode had Friday and Gannon responded to a call from a lady about a baby found in a dumpster. "Still alive?" - "Yes, sir." - "Breathing? Heartbeat. Have you seen it move?" - "Well yes Sir, sort of. Like when I first found it, it was lying on sheets of cardboard and I thought I heard them sort of rustle and then........." - (interrupted by Friday) - "Uh, just the facts, Ma'am." That was not in the episode, only in my mind.

In the actual episode Friday is grilling the girl who confesses to throwing the baby away but shows no remorse for doing it. She is justifying it all ways. The girl was shining all the sympathy on herself. It was pleasantly overdone as are most 'net episodes. "I didn't want it", the girl babbled, "I threw it away. But the kid is still alive. So it's either the hospital or the dumpster. What a life, huh? Nothing could be worse."

"I can think of one thing", says Friday.

"Oh really", says the girl, "and what might that be?"

"Having those as your only two alternatives in life", Joe barks back with Friday finality.

OllieN...@aol.com

Oct 27, 2021, 3:42:31 PM10/27/21
Friday is pro abortion. Tells the girl next time get a safe and legal abortion.

Thomas Joseph

Oct 27, 2021, 9:15:16 PM10/27/21

> Friday is pro abortion. Tells the girl next time get a safe and legal abortion.

I see her disposing of the kid as a crime. But the crimes severity depends on where the kid was placed in the dumpster. Up high where it's cries can be heard, or where it might even be seen would incur a lighter sentence. Tossing it low and under other trash - TOTTO (trash other than the orphan) - would be a more severe offense. I once disposed of a cat I found and liked that wound up shitting all over my apartment, which I probably didn't deserve now that I think about it, by placing it on top of a pile of stuff in a dumpster. I still feel bad about it today. How bad? Well, I haven't lost any sleep over it. Although I do sleep poorly anyway. Perhaps the kitten dumpster toss along with boring the eyes out of that squirrel, perhaps these and other old time occurrences are bouncing around my brain with never ending gusto.

OllieN...@aol.com

Oct 29, 2021, 12:48:04 AM10/29/21
On Wednesday, October 27, 2021 at 9:15:16 PM UTC-4, jazee...@gmail.com wrote:
> > Friday is pro abortion. Tells the girl next time get a safe and legal abortion.
> I see her disposing of the kid as a crime. But the crimes severity depends on where the kid was placed in the dumpster. Up high where it's cries can be heard, or where it might even be seen would incur a lighter sentence. Tossing it low and under other trash - TOTTO (trash other than the orphan) - would be a more severe offense. I once disposed of a cat I found and liked that wound up shitting all over my apartment, which I probably didn't deserve now that I think about it, by placing it on top of a pile of stuff in a dumpster. I still feel bad about it today. How bad? Well, I haven't lost any sleep over it. Although I do sleep poorly anyway. Perhaps the kitten dumpster toss along with boring the eyes out of that squirrel, perhaps these and other old time occurrences are bouncing around my brain with never ending gusto.

Fuck animals. I have learned from Dr. Fauci that animals are to be used to better the world for humans. It is ok to kill anything if it is for science. The woman was performing science to test the survivability of babies in a urban environment. Give here a science prize.

Thomas Joseph

Oct 29, 2021, 5:40:01 PM10/29/21

> Fuck animals. I have learned from Dr. Fauci that animals are to be used to better the world for humans. It is ok to kill anything if it is for science. The woman was performing science to test the survivability of babies in a urban environment. Give here a science prize.

When Gannon and Friday arrived at the dumpster they heard faint cries from within. A small crowd had gathered.

"I think it's still alive", said Gannon before turning to a member of the crowd and barked, "Go in and get it. And be careful with it."

Friday nodded and replied, "Good idea, Bill", before turning to the citizen 'volunteer' and saying, "Remember, it's an infant, be gentle."

"Why don't you do it?", the citizen replied. "It's your job, isn't it?"

"Our job is to respond to calls, to do everything we can to make any situation better - and right now we see you going into that dumpster and bring out out that infant in one piece as the best option."

The citizen said ok, he'll do it. But first he turns to Friday and says, " I just don't get it. You guys got the call. You're a healthy looking specimen - probably in really good shape too - and your hands are free. I just don't get it. Why don't you go in for the kid?"

"My hands may look free", Friday responds, "But remember - I carry a badge. Sometimes it gets heavy."

OllieN...@aol.com

Oct 29, 2021, 8:23:38 PM10/29/21
Friday had his shit together. He kept it on the badge. A real LA cop has shit on the badge.

Thomas Joseph

Oct 31, 2021, 8:38:57 PM10/31/21

> Friday had his shit together. He kept it on the badge. A real LA cop has shit on the badge.

Ok, no fucking around, honest answers only. You are being held captive by a group of hostile but honest cops. They do not lie. Other than that they are holy terror. You are being told you have one of two choices, you can be fucked for two straight hours by an assortment of cop cocks, or you can be fucked for the same amount of time by cop badges. Which would you take? Those badges have got to hurt. At least a cock is built similar to a turd. Now, if the badges were shaped like turds or cocks of course I'd take it over a real cock any day because, like I told you a million fucking times, man - I ain't no homo.

OllieN...@aol.com

Nov 1, 2021, 2:08:31 AM11/1/21
On Sunday, October 31, 2021 at 8:38:57 PM UTC-4, jazee...@gmail.com wrote:
> > Friday had his shit together. He kept it on the badge. A real LA cop has shit on the badge.
> Ok, no fucking around, honest answers only. You are being held captive by a group of hostile but honest cops. They do not lie. Other than that they are holy terror. You are being told you have one of two choices, you can be fucked for two straight hours by an assortment of cop cocks, or you can be fucked for the same amount of time by cop badges. Which would you take? Those badges have got to hurt. At least a cock is built similar to a turd. Now, if the badges were shaped like turds or cocks of course I'd take it over a real cock any day because, like I told you a million fucking times, man - I ain't no homo.

This why Friday always used the line 'I wear a badge". To make sure people knew he could fuck you with it.

Thomas Joseph

Nov 1, 2021, 8:36:12 PM11/1/21

> This why Friday always used the line 'I wear a badge". To make sure people knew he could fuck you with it.

I suspect that you, as a Friday enthusiast, will not find my words easy to take because typically people who know a lot about things don't want any lip for other less informed people such as myself, although I am a Friday man myself, although probably not on your level. But I have been watching him lately - me now as a full fledged adult, able at last to absorb the show's meaning and its subtle nuances in a more mature way, the way Friday himself would have liked it. What I'm saying Ollie, is that Friday did not say he 'wore' a badge, he said he 'carried' one. Of course that does not mean in his hand all the time. We never know where he's going to pull it out from. But when he does, watch out man, he's taking you down town.

OllieN...@aol.com

Nov 2, 2021, 4:54:18 PM11/2/21
On Monday, November 1, 2021 at 8:36:12 PM UTC-4, jazee...@gmail.com wrote:
> > This why Friday always used the line 'I wear a badge". To make sure people knew he could fuck you with it.
> I suspect that you, as a Friday enthusiast, will not find my words easy to take because typically people who know a lot about things don't want any lip for other less informed people such as myself, although I am a Friday man myself, although probably not on your level. But I have been watching him lately - me now as a full fledged adult, able at last to absorb the show's meaning and its subtle nuances in a more mature way, the way Friday himself would have liked it. What I'm saying Ollie, is that Friday did not say he 'wore' a badge, he said he 'carried' one. Of course that does not mean in his hand all the time. We never know where he's going to pull it out from. But when he does, watch out man, he's taking you down town.

Carry, wore, it is semantics and I know because I have a english degree.

Thomas Joseph

Nov 2, 2021, 5:37:39 PM11/2/21
On Tuesday, November 2, 2021 at 4:54:18 PM UTC-4, OllieN...@aol.com wrote:

> Carry, wore, it is semantics and I know because I have a english degree.

Wore is good enough for me, I just thought as a Friday guy you might want to go by the book on this one. Apparently not. Would Friday himself give on on this? Would he say "wore" instead of "carry" even if they mean the same thing? I doubt it. In fact I talked with a friend of Jack Webb's only a week ago and brought up the topic with him. He told me Jack was heavy into detail. Historical accuracy meant a lot to him. He hung with real cops for weeks to get his role nailed down. It was at the academy and later on ride-alongs with his fellow men in blue that Jack learned the street cop vernacular which clearly substantiates "carry" over "wear" when it comes to badge work. But that was then, this is now. Things have changed and you are right - wore a badge is just as good, maybe better than carry a badge - and yes it is sort of the same thing. So, unlike Friday himself who would never be so flexible, I find myself agreeing with you that the use of either phrase is good enough, as long as it pertains to Friday only, not the entire police world of which I myself have learned quite a bit lately studying for an upcoming part as a white kid wearing blackface who gets his neck squeezed by men in blue while whimper pleading, "I can't breathe", to all who will or will not listen.

OllieN...@aol.com

Nov 2, 2021, 9:53:31 PM11/2/21
We need a Dragnet today. A no non sense cop to tell it to the scum. He will be played by a black trans mexican.

Thomas Joseph

Nov 3, 2021, 8:28:04 PM11/3/21

> We need a Dragnet today. A no non sense cop to tell it to the scum. He will be played by a black trans mexican.

Let's face it, no matter how way out we get, even if we get our way, a chance to do it right, it's never going to touch the original because it's just not possible. I'm not saying something better than Dragnet can't be done. Certainly it can, especially if I am involved in some way. But why try to make a better version of something else when we've got our own stories to tell. I agree that we need a Dragnet type show today. I thought the same thing many times about other half hour shows such as Highway Patrol, Hitchcock, and The Zone. But not to bring them back or try to duplicate the shows themselves, more just get a hold of that precious half hour slot and put some decent stories in there. They don't even have to be labeled. Eventually most shows outgrow or turn their back somehow on their original label or title anyway. I do sometimes wonder why there aren't more half hour type shows on TV featuring stories sent in by people - almost a lottery type thing where the producers don't pay for the story but the guy who wrote it gets his name in the credits at the end. But no matter what we think of it won't go over because the people we would need to help us put the production together lack the talent necessary to live up to our intentions. Anyway, there's more to life than just the TV. Isn't there?

Judith Latham

Nov 3, 2021, 10:58:48 PM11/3/21
On 11/3/2021 8:28 PM, Thomas Joseph wrote:

>> We need a Dragnet today. A no non sense cop to tell it to the scum. He will be played by a black trans mexican.
>

> Let's face it, no matter how way out we get, even if we get our way, a chance to do it right, it's never going to touch the original because it's just not possible. I'm not saying something better than Dragnet can't be done. Certainly it can, especially if I am involved in some way. But why try to make a better version of something else when we've got our own stories to tell. I agree that we need a Dragnet type show today. I thought the same thing many times about other half hour shows such as Highway Patrol, Hitchcock, and The Zone. But not to bring them back or try to duplicate the shows themselves, more just get a hold of that precious half hour slot and put some decent stories in there. They don't even have to be labeled. Eventually most shows outgrow or turn their back somehow on their original label or title anyway. I do sometimes wonder why there aren't more half hour type shows on TV featuring stories sent in by people - almost a lottery type thing where the producers don't pay for the story but the guy who wrote it gets his name in the credits at the end. But no matter what we think of it won't go over because the people we would need to help us put the production together lack the talent necessary to live up to our intentions. Anyway, there's more to life than just the TV. Isn't there?

Why not a live reality show of Regis and Oprah trying to take their
morning shit while severely constipated. The contortions on their faces
should be priceless. You can get at least 25 minutes out of that, and
the rest you can fill in with Geico commercials.

OllieN...@aol.com

Nov 4, 2021, 7:43:13 PM11/4/21
You described CNN

Thomas Joseph

Nov 6, 2021, 3:06:22 PM11/6/21
OllieN...@aol.com wrote:
Judith Latham wrote:

> Why not a live reality show of Regis and Oprah trying to take their
morning shit while severely constipated. The contortions on their faces
should be priceless. You can get at least 25 minutes out of that, and
the rest you can fill in with Geico commercials.

> You described CNN.....

I'm a Fox man. But that doesn't mean I put down other news networks, because I value the news. Always remember Ollie, no matter which side of the fence the news people are on they are our first informers and are to be respected at all times. Gabeesh?

Judith, I still occasionally blast into celebrity talk, but overall it's wearing out its welcome with me. If a really famous one dies, ok, I'm energized momentarily. Or any kind of off the beaten path news about them. But I just don't care about any of these people. All the talk show hosts are bureaucrats of a sort. They do what they are told. Larry King was the King of that group. He would sell anything. What a piece of shit. "Oh he's wearing suspenders, he must be a wise man." They all labor under the same label: They are pitchmen. Or pitchwomen. Or pitchpeople. Dey be pitchin but I ain't catchin, dig?

OllieN...@aol.com

Nov 6, 2021, 8:49:34 PM11/6/21
It is disappointing to me that everyone appears to be a sell out. I know I am but I was hoping better from others.

Thomas Joseph

Nov 6, 2021, 9:48:54 PM11/6/21

> > OllieN...@aol.com wrote:

> It is disappointing to me that everyone appears to be a sell out. I know I am but I was hoping better from others.

There he goes again, expecting others to do everything for him. Good one. A good defense in the courtroom. "Yes Your Honor I am guilty. But from my record we always knew what kind of person I have always been. An admitted loser. Very open about it. You need to prosecute those for whom you expected better, not guys like me from whom you expected even worse."

OllieN...@aol.com

Nov 8, 2021, 2:42:54 AM11/8/21
Very true. The justice system is not just at all. But they are improving. Lots of blacks are being given a pass these days and whites get the book thrown at them. The size of the book matters.
Message has been deleted

Thomas Joseph

Nov 11, 2021, 5:46:48 PM11/11/21

;;

OllieN...@aol.com

Nov 12, 2021, 6:29:38 AM11/12/21
On Thursday, November 11, 2021 at 5:46:48 PM UTC-5, jazee...@gmail.com wrote:
> ;;

I tend to agree with those who agree with me. This simplifies a lot of things.

Ras Tafarian

Nov 12, 2021, 1:03:20 PM11/12/21

> Oh by the way, saw another Dragnet last night. Pretty funny one.

GET A LIFE, YOU FU*KING LOSER BOZO SMILKSTEIN (a.k.a. thomas joseph)

OllieN...@aol.com

Nov 13, 2021, 3:10:01 AM11/13/21
On Friday, November 12, 2021 at 1:03:20 PM UTC-5, Ras Tafarian wrote:
> > Oh by the way, saw another Dragnet last night. Pretty funny one.
> GET A LIFE, YOU FU*KING LOSER BOZO SMILKSTEIN (a.k.a. thomas joseph)

Dragnet is life. A life of crime and those who carry badges.

Thomas Joseph

Nov 13, 2021, 8:06:52 PM11/13/21
OllieN...@aol.com wrote:

> Dragnet is life. A life of crime and those who carry badges.

Lots of preaching lately from Friday. Lots of lectures. Mostly young types, weed smokers. The episode where Friday joins a group forum where people go to discuss their differences, no prejudice allowed on the basis of job or social position. Friday is there to learn about people. But as an officer of the law he is forced to arrest a fellow group member for carrying weed in his textbook. From that moment forward Friday is vilified by the others. Until the end when he asks permission to come back and speak to the group, at which time the group leader says, "Well ok, but I don't think it's going to do much good." Friday delivers a speech from his side of the fence, exposing the group's bias toward him just because he "carries a badge." Funny and formulaic episode. "Highway Patrol's" criminals are way more deadly. Every week - where they come from I'll never know - Dan Matthews is forced to confront another desperate don't care if they live or die group of outlaws. Gun play usually decides it. But I like Dragnet more if forced to choose. I like the lectures.

OllieN...@aol.com

Nov 15, 2021, 3:25:19 AM11/15/21
Weed was always a weak charge. The weed prohibition turned out worse than prohibition because it made people like Friday look stupid. And Friday was not stupid. But weed made him a foolish looking person. Now if the person he arrested was manson that would be different. Cause and effect. The evil weed leading to killing and rape.

Thomas Joseph

Nov 15, 2021, 6:58:44 PM11/15/21

> Weed was always a weak charge. The weed prohibition turned out worse than prohibition because it made people like Friday look stupid. And Friday was not stupid. But weed made him a foolish looking person. Now if the person he arrested was manson that would be different. Cause and effect. The evil weed leading to killing and rape.

I know. I wonder if Jack Webb knew how stupid it made his character look. Not only was weed always a weak charge, it is also a relatively weak high. Oh, there is some that might send me running to the emergency room psych ward, but overall it's such a weak high the user sometimes has to stop every so often and think, "Am I high?", before realizing, "Yeah, I can feel it now. Whew, thought I got burned for a minute." I watched two episodes last night. I enjoy them. The more lectures the better. It never fails to entertain on a variety of level. The walk alone - that Friday no arms swinging Friday walk - is enough to get me in a laughing mood. But while I enjoy laughing I also respect what Friday represents - the law, our law - and am ready, willing and by God able to defend Joe to my dying breath if neesry.

OllieN...@aol.com

Nov 15, 2021, 11:30:28 PM11/15/21
On Monday, November 15, 2021 at 6:58:44 PM UTC-5, jazee...@gmail.com wrote:
> > Weed was always a weak charge. The weed prohibition turned out worse than prohibition because it made people like Friday look stupid. And Friday was not stupid. But weed made him a foolish looking person. Now if the person he arrested was manson that would be different. Cause and effect. The evil weed leading to killing and rape.
> I know. I wonder if Jack Webb knew how stupid it made his character look. Not only was weed always a weak charge, it is also a relatively weak high. Oh, there is some that might send me running to the emergency room psych ward, but overall it's such a weak high the user sometimes has to stop every so often and think, "Am I high?", before realizing, "Yeah, I can feel it now. Whew, thought I got burned for a minute." I watched two episodes last night. I enjoy them. The more lectures the better. It never fails to entertain on a variety of level. The walk alone - that Friday no arms swinging Friday walk - is enough to get me in a laughing mood. But while I enjoy laughing I also respect what Friday represents - the law, our law - and am ready, willing and by God able to defend Joe to my dying breath if neesry.

He could have preached anything and it would seem like the right way to go. He first came out with that style in the D.I. A real classic. Like a war movie but no war. I use to watch it as a kid and it was more of a war movie than those with action in them. Jack is the action.

Thomas Joseph

Nov 16, 2021, 5:29:46 PM11/16/21

> He could have preached anything and it would seem like the right way to go. He first came out with that style in the D.I. A real classic. Like a war movie but no war. I use to watch it as a kid and it was more of a war movie than those with action in them. Jack is the action.

He's not the only one, but I agree with you. I can watch an attractive face - doesn't have to be glamorous, just attractive in some way - and it doesn't have to move even a bit as long as a good distinctive voice is coming out of it. The drone of Friday's lecture voice is great. And yes, of course the writing is one hundred percent his every action even before it happens. The first time I encountered such a tactic was in my teens when I read "Dialogue Between a Priest and a Dying Man", by the Marquis de Sade. All the other stories in the book were full of nothing but sex, much of which was well written and hilarious, but the shortest story in the book, the very last one, was the best, the dialogue between the Marquis and the Priest. The Marquis will say something and the Priest will reply with something intelligent to challenge it, and the Marquis will even compliment him on it, only to then come back with an even more true response, which is possible every time because the Marquis wrote the story and of course the dying man is modeled after himself. What was funny was the way the Marquis would say something and Priest would outdo him only to then have the Marquis outdo the Priest - one of those deals where the winner is the person who speaks last, in this case the Marquis and not the Priest. The Webb method is much the same, he always has the last word, and the reactions as shown by those to whom he is speaking make it even more so, as if what he just said was really deep and profound and they learned something from it. Like those weed smokers. We should take the camera beyond the station house to follow the new Friday Disciple home where his buddies show up wanting to light up and he goes, "Sorry guys, you're still my friends, but I can't have that stuff around here anymore. I no longer use." When asked why the sudden change he says, "I don't know, can't say exactly - it was something Friday said, Joe Friday, and the way he said it" - and his buddies are looking at him like, "Who the fuck is Joe Friday?" and he continues, "He said it's wrong, that it's just a bandaid solution and there are better ways", and, I don't know, for some reason it finally just hit home, that Friday was right after all, it just took me a whole to learn it, that's all." His face is all lit up with happiness and his friends see it and want a part of it. They are all over him with questions about the cure, like, "Where is this Friday guy and when can we hear him speak?"

Ras Tafarian

Nov 17, 2021, 5:42:16 PM11/17/21

Speaking Of Demonic Possessed Individuals . . .
Bozo Smilkstein's Well Known Facial Picture Only Confirms That Fact.
Interesting That Alex Jones On His Live Broadcast, Just Today, Again
Covered The Topic Of Clowns And How They Rape, Stab Little
Babies / Children. Alex Jones Really Went Into That Topic Today.

Actually I Feel Sorry For Bozo Smilkstein, Because I Suppose That
One Time In His Pathetic Life He Actually Was Not Demon Possessed.
However Something Happened And We Have The Predator Creature
Who Is A Total Hypocrite, Liar, Deceiver, Swindler . . .

And Most Important It Is Child Rapist, Child Abuser Steve Rubin
Who Put Together That F.A.Q. About Ras, Which Is Filled To The Gills
With Total Lies, 1/2 Truths, And Omissions. What Else Would You
Expect From A Mossad Agent Who Now Works At Crowdstrike,
The Same Company That Was Totally Involved In The Fake Russia-Gate
Lies About U.S. President Donald Trump.

Obviously I Have Been On The Synagogue Of Satan's Radar . . .
And Their Attempt To Lie, Smear Their Way Into Some Sort Of
Twisted Deceptionary Smear Plot Against Me.

STEVE RUBIN
JACK 'RUBY' RUBENSTEIN

NUFF SAID !

OllieN...@aol.com

Nov 18, 2021, 4:12:18 PM11/18/21
On Tuesday, November 16, 2021 at 5:29:46 PM UTC-5, jazee...@gmail.com wrote:
> > He could have preached anything and it would seem like the right way to go. He first came out with that style in the D.I. A real classic. Like a war movie but no war. I use to watch it as a kid and it was more of a war movie than those with action in them. Jack is the action.
> He's not the only one, but I agree with you. I can watch an attractive face - doesn't have to be glamorous, just attractive in some way - and it doesn't have to move even a bit as long as a good distinctive voice is coming out of it. The drone of Friday's lecture voice is great. And yes, of course the writing is one hundred percent his every action even before it happens. The first time I encountered such a tactic was in my teens when I read "Dialogue Between a Priest and a Dying Man", by the Marquis de Sade. All the other stories in the book were full of nothing but sex, much of which was well written and hilarious, but the shortest story in the book, the very last one, was the best, the dialogue between the Marquis and the Priest. The Marquis will say something and the Priest will reply with something intelligent to challenge it, and the Marquis will even compliment him on it, only to then come back with an even more true response, which is possible every time because the Marquis wrote the story and of course the dying man is modeled after himself. What was funny was the way the Marquis would say something and Priest would outdo him only to then have the Marquis outdo the Priest - one of those deals where the winner is the person who speaks last, in this case the Marquis and not the Priest. The Webb method is much the same, he always has the last word, and the reactions as shown by those to whom he is speaking make it even more so, as if what he just said was really deep and profound and they learned something from it. Like those weed smokers. We should take the camera beyond the station house to follow the new Friday Disciple home where his buddies show up wanting to light up and he goes, "Sorry guys, you're still my friends, but I can't have that stuff around here anymore. I no longer use." When asked why the sudden change he says, "I don't know, can't say exactly - it was something Friday said, Joe Friday, and the way he said it" - and his buddies are looking at him like, "Who the fuck is Joe Friday?" and he continues, "He said it's wrong, that it's just a bandaid solution and there are better ways", and, I don't know, for some reason it finally just hit home, that Friday was right after all, it just took me a whole to learn it, that's all." His face is all lit up with happiness and his friends see it and want a part of it. They are all over him with questions about the cure, like, "Where is this Friday guy and when can we hear him speak?"

I could never be talked out of pot. I quit it because of my alcoholism. I could do it but it is still part of a get loaded lifestyle so it would get me drunk. But Friday could make me think... think what a dope he is when it came to dope.

Thomas Joseph

Nov 18, 2021, 7:30:59 PM11/18/21

> I could never be talked out of pot. I quit it because of my alcoholism. I could do it but it is still part of a get loaded lifestyle so it would get me drunk. But Friday could make me think... think what a dope he is when it came to dope.

I think I told you this before. When I was younger I could not smoke weed without drinking first. I had to be somewhat smoothed out. I was a very hyper young man. A fucking idiot. I quit smoking at age 29. I started at age 11. It was bad. I thought I was losing my mind, for real. I never even associated with my body crying out for a smoke. I just thought I was losing my mind. In about a week to 10 days I was over the physical part. The mental part took months to go away.

About 12 years later I saw a guy light up a Marlboro in the poolroom. A zippo lighter - the sound. The clicking open, the light, the deep drag, then the big billow of smoke coming big and soft like a cloud from his mouth along with the zippo clicking shut. It was a commercial. I bummed one from the guy. "Not bad", I told myself, "not bad once or twice a night only when I'm drinking." But I drank a lot. It was not long before I was back on 3 packs a day. Actually it took a while because I was fighting it. But within a few months it got me again. I became a binge smoker and drinker - a week or so at a time, then taking nicotine patches and reducing the milligrams slowly till I didn't feel the need for cigarets. This was just to clear my lungs out. Then I'd go on another binge, drinking and smoking up to 6 packs a day.

Anyway, to the fucking point. I finally quit smoking for the final time at age 57. I did not want to quit the drinking binges and I knew it would not be easy to drink without wanting a cigaret. Everyone thinks it's the nicotine, and I'm not saying it isn't. But with me it was also the heat in the throat that got me. I liked it when I was drinking. So I found a guy who was selling regular dirt weed, not very powerful stuff. When I drank the booze I'd light up a joint and take a few hits and it did the job of satisfying my throat's desire for the heat. Then slowly I developed a tolerance for the weed and wanted stronger stuff. Not until I was in my 50s did I become a full-time weed smoker without feeling the need to drink with it.

The Evolution of Me

OllieN...@aol.com

Nov 19, 2021, 6:10:36 PM11/19/21
Cigs are the main gateway drug/vice. Friday could have set you straight. I tried smoking but I immediately chain smoked and the hang overs were worse when I smoke. Drinking was too important to be intefered with.

Thomas Joseph

Nov 20, 2021, 1:30:57 AM11/20/21

> Cigs are the main gateway drug/vice. Friday could have set you straight. I tried smoking but I immediately chain smoked and the hang overs were worse when I smoke. Drinking was too important to be intefered with.

Cigaret smoking the way I did it was a very stupid habit and I knew it from the start. No exaggeration, when I smoked 3 packs a day (that's 60 cigarets), I probably enjoyed 3 of them. The rest was just conditioning. I used cigarets for all sorts of things. Like timing a broiling steak to a perfect medium rare. My main brand for years till I switched to filtered cigarets in my mid 20s was Pall Mall. I would cook a steak to medium rare perfection using the Pall Mall method, which I never saw as a method till later looking back on it. I'd put the steaks in the broiler and light up a smoke. When it was done - down to the end - I'd turn the steak over and light up again. When it was finished so was the steak. But I can't lie, sometimes on the second cigaret I would check to make sure I wasn't over cooking the meat. I had to have a cigaret when I took a shit. Or talked to someone on the phone. But most of the time I didn't need a reason because I already had one in my mouth. Still, as addicted as I was I hated smoking handless. You know, with the cig dangling down off your lip and the smoke creeping up into your nostrils and eyes. I was a heavy drinker. Learning now to do it without smoking was a big concern of mine when I first quit smoking. It was not an easy thing to do. It would seem easy at the start. But after the booze hits, practical thinking goes out the window. In fact, the more I drank the less I cared about what happened to me and was ripe and open for lots of different things. But I am not opposed to any drug. Not a single one. Except for the pharm shit. Even there I'm torn between sympathy for those who buy it and the old "let the buyer beware" routine. Drinking was a big enough thing in my life that it was the number one reason I chose driving cab as my job, because I could sort of call my days. I would work for the weekend, but the weekend would extend into the following week, a lot longer than the one Ray Milland went on back in the 40s. I didn't have it as bad as Ray. I never saw bats eating mice through holes in the wall. But I have had my share of hangovers. In fact, I got a hangover almost every time I drank. I knew it was going to happen and would still do it. I have not drank now since early September. It took me a long time to find out I don't have to drink to get a hangover. A slightly different style hangover, but a hangover nonetheless, from stuff like lying in bed for days on end. But I am not complaining. Maybe later.

OllieN...@aol.com

Nov 21, 2021, 1:29:33 PM11/21/21
On Saturday, November 20, 2021 at 1:30:57 AM UTC-5, jazee...@gmail.com wrote:
> > Cigs are the main gateway drug/vice. Friday could have set you straight. I tried smoking but I immediately chain smoked and the hang overs were worse when I smoke. Drinking was too important to be intefered with.
> Cigaret smoking the way I did it was a very stupid habit and I knew it from the start. No exaggeration, when I smoked 3 packs a day (that's 60 cigarets), I probably enjoyed 3 of them. The rest was just conditioning. I used cigarets for all sorts of things. Like timing a broiling steak to a perfect medium rare. My main brand for years till I switched to filtered cigarets in my mid 20s was Pall Mall. I would cook a steak to medium rare perfection using the Pall Mall method, which I never saw as a method till later looking back on it. I'd put the steaks in the broiler and light up a smoke. When it was done - down to the end - I'd turn the steak over and light up again. When it was finished so was the steak. But I can't lie, sometimes on the second cigaret I would check to make sure I wasn't over cooking the meat. I had to have a cigaret when I took a shit. Or talked to someone on the phone. But most of the time I didn't need a reason because I already had one in my mouth. Still, as addicted as I was I hated smoking handless. You know, with the cig dangling down off your lip and the smoke creeping up into your nostrils and eyes. I was a heavy drinker. Learning now to do it without smoking was a big concern of mine when I first quit smoking. It was not an easy thing to do. It would seem easy at the start. But after the booze hits, practical thinking goes out the window. In fact, the more I drank the less I cared about what happened to me and was ripe and open for lots of different things. But I am not opposed to any drug. Not a single one. Except for the pharm shit. Even there I'm torn between sympathy for those who buy it and the old "let the buyer beware" routine. Drinking was a big enough thing in my life that it was the number one reason I chose driving cab as my job, because I could sort of call my days. I would work for the weekend, but the weekend would extend into the following week, a lot longer than the one Ray Milland went on back in the 40s. I didn't have it as bad as Ray. I never saw bats eating mice through holes in the wall. But I have had my share of hangovers. In fact, I got a hangover almost every time I drank. I knew it was going to happen and would still do it. I have not drank now since early September. It took me a long time to find out I don't have to drink to get a hangover. A slightly different style hangover, but a hangover nonetheless, from stuff like lying in bed for days on end. But I am not complaining. Maybe later.

I was on the precipice of the bats on the wall thing. I need have some bad withdrawals once. At the end I was trying to stop so the drinking was a bit more spaced out but not much.

Thomas Joseph

Nov 21, 2021, 4:41:28 PM11/21/21

> I was on the precipice of the bats on the wall thing. I need have some bad withdrawals once. At the end I was trying to stop so the drinking was a bit more spaced out but not much.

Oh, I was in the hospital for it more than once. I had the DTs only once or twice, but the mini DTs many times. I never saw bats and insects and shit, but I hangovers would get me to thinking some pretty bleak stuff. Lots of apprehension, heart beating fast - "Is this the end or Rico" type thoughts. The time I wound up in the hospital came after 11 days of drinking. I was a beer drinker. It was not my favorite drink but I chose it because I could make the night last longer. After a few days the beer started to taste like garbage - a chemical aura to it. I have had that many times. I think today that all those years I was actually allergic to the stuff. So after a few days I switched to hard liquor because I couldn't get the beer down my throat. Each day the shaking got worse. I couldn't eat. I pissed and shit out every ounce of nutrition in my body. The shaking got bad. I was all wired up but weak. All I could do was lie on the floor and roll back and forth. I was lucky my girlfriend was there. I was feeling numb and tingly all over and it was getting worse. I remember saying, "Call an ambulance", and that's all I remember. They took me to a Hollywood hospital - don't remember any of it - then down to the County which I also do not remember except for waking up in a bed soaked with my own piss and feeling really good from whatever it was they were pumping into me. I had had a seizure. The beauty of it - scary as it was - is that it enabled me to avoid the hangover. I was out for 2 days. When I woke up in the piss bed I felt very weak but had no hangover at all. I was "gone" when it moved through. I have had the mini DTs many times - withdrawals I guess we'd call them. Yeah, they were my biggest problem with booze. Sure, I could be obnoxious and an asshole, but I rarely started anything with anybody. I was not a violent drunk. My main problem with booze were the hangovers which messed me up in many ways beyond the feeling. For instance not going to work for a week and owing the cab owner for it, then going out and working my ass off for two weeks straight to get his money plus some for myself for the next go round. But hey, I'm still alive - and so are you. We must have done something right! Bloody right!

Thomas Joseph

Nov 21, 2021, 4:47:20 PM11/21/21
I was on the precipice of the bats on the wall thing.

Funny way to phrase it. Very good. I wonder how many people would have to hear it before one of them finally says, "Oh yeah, Lost Weekend, I get it." Totally out of context - no reference to drinking or anything else - just "I was on the precipice of the bats on the wall thing", shouting it over and over again on the street, clear and concise and without violence, and everybody is hearing it and trying to make sense of it - "What does he mean?", all gazing at each other trying to figure out your mystic words until finally out of the crowd a guy emerges with the answer. He hushes the crowd. "I know what he means", the guy says, his arms flapping up and down like an entertainer on stage pleading with the crowd to stop shouting and applauding. You have a portable mic in your hand. The crowd moves in around you. Then, from a wagon you're toting behind you, you pull out a small film projector and a portable screen to show the bat on the wall scene to the crowd, all the while explaining the meaning of it to them using an old school blackboard pointer to drive home the message.

Ras Tafarian

Nov 22, 2021, 12:24:27 AM11/22/21

OllieN...@aol.com

Nov 22, 2021, 12:43:32 PM11/22/21
On Sunday, November 21, 2021 at 4:47:20 PM UTC-5, jazee...@gmail.com wrote:
> I was on the precipice of the bats on the wall thing.
> Funny way to phrase it. Very good. I wonder how many people would have to hear it before one of them finally says, "Oh yeah, Lost Weekend, I get it." Totally out of context - no reference to drinking or anything else - just "I was on the precipice of the bats on the wall thing", shouting it over and over again on the street, clear and concise and without violence, and everybody is hearing it and trying to make sense of it - "What does he mean?", all gazing at each other trying to figure out your mystic words until finally out of the crowd a guy emerges with the answer. He hushes the crowd. "I know what he means", the guy says, his arms flapping up and down like an entertainer on stage pleading with the crowd to stop shouting and applauding. You have a portable mic in your hand. The crowd moves in around you. Then, from a wagon you're toting behind you, you pull out a small film projector and a portable screen to show the bat on the wall scene to the crowd, all the while explaining the meaning of it to them using an old school blackboard pointer to drive home the message.

I use to enjoy movies about alcoholism growing up. My mom was one. But maybe that is why I am one I absorbed it through the movies.

Thomas Joseph

Nov 22, 2021, 6:48:52 PM11/22/21

> I use to enjoy movies about alcoholism growing up. My mom was one. But maybe that is why I am one I absorbed it through the movies.

I liked the one with Richard Egan called "The Man in the Mirror" or something like that. It was an advertisement for AA, but it was nicely done.

Here's a funny trigger for you. Maybe I told you before. I used to pick up a guy named Ralph in the cab every weekend to take to the bars. Picking him up to take him home was a real chore. I'd have to hunt him down, usually passed out in the weeds somewhere. He was not reliable, but I was desperate as rides don't come easy and I want to preserve my regulars.

Well, one day I thought of Ralph and decided to call him. He answered his cell. I was reminded of him because I was watching some of the Lawrence Welk show which Ralph grew to like as a kid in Pa living with German adoptive parents. He was an Indian from way up in Canada - Arctic circle material. He answered his phone and I wanted to tell him I was watching his favorite show when he said, "You'll never guess where I'm at - I'm at an AA meeting." I told him good, it was about time to do something. I told him I'd let him get back to the meeting, but first I wanted to tell him the reason for the call - the Lawrence Welk show. He said, "Oh, I can't watch that anymore." I asked why and he said, "It's a trigger." Whenever he'd call from home it was always around 8pm right after Welk went off the air. He'd already be on his way when I'd get there to take him to the bars. So the Welk show became one of his triggers. I almost felt like a criminal just for bringing Welk's name into the picture. I had to laugh at it though - the trigger thing - and I still do. Ralph will know when he is 'cured' when he is able to laugh at it too.

Laugh Clown Laugh!

OllieN...@aol.com

Nov 23, 2021, 4:34:37 PM11/23/21
What if: He catches a rerun of a welk on METV. He is triggered. Gets drunk and commits a homicide. Will he use Welk as an excuse?

Thomas Joseph

Nov 23, 2021, 7:14:44 PM11/23/21

> What if: He catches a rerun of a welk on METV. He is triggered. Gets drunk and commits a homicide. Will he use Welk as an excuse?

I called the guy a number of times but he never answers or responds. I think he's afraid I am a bad influence or something. On the basis of his triggers - I don't know the others but I'll bet there's a ton of them - I would say his only chance is to continue the meetings while living out of a monastery. One day as he arrives to attend a pre planned meeting he is greeted at the door by a fellow monk who says, "Welcome Brother!", and Ralph bends over with his fingers in his ears.

"No, no", he cries. "that word, welcome - it reminds me of Lawrence Welk. You know, Welk and Welcome - they sound the same. Please don't ever use that word again when I'm around. Believe me Brother - you don't want to trigger me!"

OllieN...@aol.com

Nov 24, 2021, 7:51:44 PM11/24/21
I bet Welk is dead. But if he died I never heard about it. I guess he is with the angels doing the one and a ... up there.

Thomas Joseph

Nov 24, 2021, 9:13:18 PM11/24/21

> I bet Welk is dead. But if he died I never heard about it. I guess he is with the angels doing the one and a ... up there.

You're really going out on a limb with that one. Very bold and daring. You'll bet Welk is dead. Any other long shots you want to add to the list? John Wilkes Booth. Well, of course I'm being facetious with that one - but Welk would be pretty old if he were alive today. Saw him on the Jack Benny show the other night. Don't get excited, it was a rerun. Guys in those days usually looked older than they were. Manner of dress, etc. But if you look close - if we can get a close up of the face and it doesn't move - if we can study it in detail, only then can we really tell how old a person is. I remember Welk from before I was a teenager. He looked old to me. But he was probably in his 30s or 40s. That would put him in range for breaking the world's longest living human record. Gonna google it.

1903 to 1992. I was about 10 first time I saw him. It was 1057. So at that time he would have been 54. Still pretty young. Today he would be 118 - I believe easily eclipsing the current record, whatever it is.

"Stay young my friend." -- Robert Young, 1951

OllieN...@aol.com

Nov 26, 2021, 5:36:43 AM11/26/21
1057? A typo? Or you are a time traveler. I had a time traveling dream the other night. I went back or forward in time to prevent my brother from being killed. It was wild. I like most dreams even when they suck.

Thomas Joseph

Nov 28, 2021, 12:15:23 PM11/28/21
OllieN...@aol.com wrote:

> 1057? A typo? Or you are a time traveler. I had a time traveling dream the other night. I went back or forward in time to prevent my brother from being killed. It was wild. I like most dreams even when they suck.

I rarely read my posts before sending. But I do read them afterwards. I noticed the 1057 and wondered if you'd make something out of it. Mistakes have a way of bringing out accuracy historians as well as just general all round critics just waiting for a chance to pounce.

Oh yeah, I love dreams too. So much so that I just spent 5 days in bed. I am wheezing, choking on my own dust. Just walked uptown for some snacks for later and will be walking or taking the bus to the market because I am flat out of real food. I had a lot of wild dreams, some I tried to crawl back into without success. I have not slept more than 3 hours straight in decades. If I go two hours that's a long time. I wake up constantly, but I dream a lot. I can remember them only for a short time. I piss a lot - the old prostate, for which I intend to never see a doctor. I am feeling that way about lots of stuff - just letting it go.

I planned to walk to the market today but figure what the hell, after 5 days in bed why jump back into it? So I think I'll take the bus. I'm an extremist that way - many days in bed, then jump back into the walks. But the walks are getting harder because I'm doing them less. The weed doesn't help. I am a lazy fuck to begin with, but the weed really amps it up.

Yes, dreams are wild. I don't think a good wild dream can ever be accurately described - you have to tone it down some or add something to it to give it clarity. I still say the brain is a sponge. Everything that we see, hear, feel, or most importantly smell, goes in and stays there. Then when we sleep it all comes out to play. Was your brother killed in real life or was it just part of the dream? Reminds me, one of my favorite Twilight Zones was on the other night, but I was so bored in general I turned it off and tried to get back to the dreams. The dreams are great. I agree, even the bad ones are good. The Zone episode was the one with method actor Albert Salmi playing the only character he was good at playing - Southern or Country scum. Salmi was from New York. This was the episode where he plays a truly scummy character named Caswell who a group of citizens are getting ready to hang from a tree. When they whip the horse out the camera shows a shadow on the ground of an empty noose. He was snatched back in time by the guy who played the professor on Gilligan's Island. It was a very well edited episode, covered a lot of ground in half an hour. One of my favorites, especially when he goes into a bar and the juke box is driving him nuts and he smashes it to pieces. Then the bartender, instead of kicking him out, watches as Caswell is staring at the blank TV screen. "Well, don't you know what that is?", says the bartender. "It's a TV." Then he turns it on and it just happens to be a Western, some guy wearing chaps and low holstered gun standing in the middle of the street saying, "Ok partner, it's you and me", and Caswell thinks it's real, pulls out a gun he took from the Professor, who he knocked out in a tussle, and shoots the TV to pieces. I'm sure you saw it. I love they way they fit a lot of stuff in there in a short time, much the way I operate while posting to this group, or haven't you noticed?

So, did your brother actually get killed or was it just part of the dream?

OllieN...@aol.com

Nov 28, 2021, 4:02:41 PM11/28/21
He is alive. It was only a dream. A zither in the twilight realm, a wisp of fancy in my sub-conscious. I know the TZ you are referring to. Funny how you say he was a method actor but he only could play one kind of character. Shows it is BS.

Thomas Joseph

Nov 28, 2021, 8:24:51 PM11/28/21

> So, did your brother actually get killed or was it just part of the dream?
> He is alive. It was only a dream. A zither in the twilight realm, a wisp of fancy in my sub-conscious. I know the TZ you are referring to. Funny how you say he was a method actor but he only could play one kind of character. Shows it is BS.

I had seen the guy a number of times without knowing he was a method actor. I had never seen him play anything other than rural trash with a violent streak. The movie "Wild River" was one, the Twilight Zone episode was another. Then I saw him playing a New Yorker or some urban type and he really overdid it. It was bad. Then I saw him in a few other things and it was the same. He is not alone. I think most of the method actors that people go for are the ones who revert most often a comfortable character. Or they find it. Most people with jobs aren't given enough time to find out what they're good at. Either produce or get lost. But with some of these guys, I can see them acting big time, and it sucks. But then sometimes they'll play a character that seems to fit them. They play themselves sometimes. They go through a process where at first they resent being 'type cast' and insist on more diverse roles. Then they get the roles and overact the fuck out of them for years on end until finally one day when they're older the real them comes through. Anyway, I did not think of Salmi as a method actor until I saw him playing characters other than the rural scum he seems to play so well. They may not admit it, but I'll bet some of these guys look back on their early method work and cringe. They cringe all the way to the bank.

OllieN...@aol.com

Nov 29, 2021, 9:10:58 PM11/29/21
Acting is a form of bumming. Just words. Nothing for real is given by these fakers. If all the actors died today tomorrow would see just as good or better.

Thomas Joseph

Nov 29, 2021, 10:01:43 PM11/29/21

> Acting is a form of bumming. Just words. Nothing for real is given by these fakers. If all the actors died today tomorrow would see just as good or better.

Yes, without question definitely at least as good - and if I'm still alive, for sure even better. Ok, if you're alive too. I'll include you because you said you were a good actor and I'm taking your word for it because I think you're an honest guy. But I can't trust you all the way. I can't trust anybody to that level. I mean, come on, we're only human. But for now I'll include you along with myself. Then I'll go even further and totally agree with you that there would be no drop off in talent, the level of talent would grow - even without you and me in the mix. The level of talent would grow because the wimpy offspring of nepotism will be gone. Scum of all sorts might take their place, leaving us out of the picture once again (thank God!) - but it they will be superior to the assholes they replaced. And they too in time shall be replaced. "And believe me, people - we will do it over and over again, until we fucking get it right. Now come on, let's get on the ball here. Good God!"

"Ok, take 2,056! Roll 'em."

OllieN...@aol.com

Nov 30, 2021, 8:15:30 PM11/30/21
I don't think I would be a leading man. Maybe the friend of the leading man. I could play the killer. Unless the killer is the lead.

Thomas Joseph

Dec 2, 2021, 8:34:01 PM12/2/21

> I don't think I would be a leading man. Maybe the friend of the leading man. I could play the killer. Unless the killer is the lead.

When I first went to Hollywood at age 21 I was quite bold and also quite dumb. One of my early apartments in Hollywood was on Gordon St. There was a small studio there, maybe an offshoot of a larger one nearby. Kind of quaint though. I was looking at the world through small eyes, and the world looked small to me. I thought this was it. Destiny. In the cards. Why else would God see fit to find me an apartment so close to a movie studio?

One day I walked into the studio's office asking to see the top man. I forget which term I used - "Head honcho, top gun, the big cheese, whatever. I walked up to the secretary at her desk and asked to see the top guy.

She asked the usual question, why do I want to see him, who am I, etc. I told her I am an unknown but I have a ton of talent. Then I told her that I just learned I have terminal cancer and don't care if I get hired or not, and if not it's their loss, not mine. I also told her if they turn me down - knowing I'm already dead with nothing to lose - I could go berserk. I said this with a smile on my face that anyone could tell represented a non violent inner head. I do not believe they were scared, but I'll never really know. I used to do this kind of stuff all the time, spur of the moment, just walking by, a sudden idea. I was usually with a friend when I did such things, but at the Gordon studio I was alone.

Your post reminded me of it, your snobbish presentation, your resume along with a small but firm set of demands for whoever hires you. At least you're letting them know ahead of time.

"Sure", you tell them, "lots of guys come through these doors saying they'll do anything, play any part - and then when they're hired it's something else entirely, they start demanding everything their way or no way at all. I am not like those guys. I am telling you upfront what I will and will not do", before handing them a list of your demands, which I do not find out of line at all. You are not asking much. At our production company we could have you play your own chosen characters in the same movie. You will be the friend of the leading man. Later you kill the leading man out of jealousy and because he was ordering you around too much. Now you are the killer. First the friend of the leading man, then his killer. The leading man is a killer. Or was. Now you inherit his spot. From now on all your roles will be that of a leading man killer who gets killed by a bit player.

"The bit player who kills the leading man knows fame the leading man could only imagine." - Gandhi, 1927

OllieN...@aol.com

Dec 3, 2021, 6:43:24 PM12/3/21
Gandhi spent time in Hollywood in the roaring 20's. Hard to believe that is a 100 years ago now. He use to hang with the biggest stars Chaplin, Fairbanks, Valentino. He liked sucking Valentinos balls. He did some background extra type roles in over a 100 films. His signature was that turban he wore. He could also cross his eyes like that Ben guy.

Thomas Joseph

Dec 3, 2021, 7:47:43 PM12/3/21

> Gandhi spent time in Hollywood in the roaring 20's. Hard to believe that is a 100 years ago now. He use to hang with the biggest stars Chaplin, Fairbanks, Valentino. He liked sucking Valentinos balls. He did some background extra type roles in over a 100 films. His signature was that turban he wore. He could also cross his eyes like that Ben guy.

Hollywood legend has it that the child actor Sabu was Gandhi's son. Gandhi's fame got his son into the movies. Then his son got him into the movies. Yes, he was used chiefly as an extra in many famous films including Shangri-La where he filled in for Sam Jaffe in some of the rougher scenes. He took many chances as a part time actor - risks he did not have to take. But his name is Gandhi, he's not just your average Joe off the fucking street. He played a snake charmer in many films. Very few speaking roles. He was bit several times playing such roles yet never complained and always came back ready for more. There is a lot people don't know about Gandhi beyond his famous quotes. It is time for today's young scum to learn more about the greats who came before them and helped make their lives as easy as they are in these otherwise difficult unprecedented times.

Yeah, the Ben guy. Ben Blue was it? Very obviously Jewish. But the last thing I want to do is get on a guy just for that.

OllieN...@aol.com

Dec 5, 2021, 1:29:09 PM12/5/21
I been checking out old movie serials on youtube. I watched the opening for one and the credits were Buck the Wonder Dog and Lightning the Wonder horse. Decided it was not for me.

Thomas Joseph

Dec 5, 2021, 8:43:40 PM12/5/21

> I been checking out old movie serials on youtube. I watched the opening for one and the credits were Buck the Wonder Dog and Lightning the Wonder horse. Decided it was not for me.

I was a really young kid when the serials were still going on. Never saw many of them except in repeat. Boston Blackie was a serial, wasn't it? I never cared for it. Something entrapping about it, too much commitment to have to come back next week to catch the next episode. With Breaking Bad I liked it though. But that's a different thing. I was never much into the Super hero shit either. To me it was Superman and that was where it ended.

OllieN...@aol.com

Dec 6, 2021, 11:23:36 PM12/6/21
On Sunday, December 5, 2021 at 8:43:40 PM UTC-5, jazee...@gmail.com wrote:
> > I been checking out old movie serials on youtube. I watched the opening for one and the credits were Buck the Wonder Dog and Lightning the Wonder horse. Decided it was not for me.
> I was a really young kid when the serials were still going on. Never saw many of them except in repeat. Boston Blackie was a serial, wasn't it? I never cared for it. Something entrapping about it, too much commitment to have to come back next week to catch the next episode. With Breaking Bad I liked it though. But that's a different thing. I was never much into the Super hero shit either. To me it was Superman and that was where it ended.

Well the serials can at least be seen all at once and not take weeks. I am watching one on Netflix called Cowboy Bepop. I am 2 into in it. Will I watch all of them? Wait till next week to find out.

Thomas Joseph

Dec 7, 2021, 12:33:50 AM12/7/21

> Well the serials can at least be seen all at once and not take weeks. I am watching one on Netflix called Cowboy Bepop. I am 2 into in it. Will I watch all of them? Wait till next week to find out.

Cowboy Bepop - a great show. I couldn't stop watching it. But I was conflicted because I had already taped so much other shit I had promised to watch, so I never caught all the episodes. I don't want new TV shows, I want a new TV. And someone to pay for repairs when needed. I'm still a MeTv guy. I will go for other stuff but never chase anything. It must come to me.

"And though I race to it with fury and longing and great zeal, in the end I know it must come to me."

Gandhi - 1923

OllieN...@aol.com

Dec 7, 2021, 9:41:46 PM12/7/21
So much shit on TV people are watching shit that was on TV when there was nothing else to watch.

Thomas Joseph

Dec 8, 2021, 1:00:13 AM12/8/21

> So much shit on TV people are watching shit that was on TV when there was nothing else to watch.

Yeah, there's way more than enough shit on TV and most of it sucks and I don't care and in fact see it as a luxury of sorts to be able to turn on the box and bitch and moan all day about what they're giving me. Now that is luxury. I used to bitch about not enough good stuff on TV. But as you say, the old stuff is still around. Even the old stuff I don't care for, I give it credit for standing the test of time. I suppose any show that keeps getting rerun for decades has something about it that appeals to people. The test of time is where it's at. But now we're running out of time. So we're going to have to give the tests now, today. Put the shows in a time machine and see how they do 30 years from now. If they don't do well, toss them. We need time machines. Not to travel ourselves to other times, but to send out stuff and get stuff back - to peer into the future especially, to see what's coming, and to "By Fucking God Be Ready For It."

"As always they shall be ready for things that never happen, but unready for things that do." - Gandhi, 1999

OllieN...@aol.com

Dec 8, 2021, 7:23:41 PM12/8/21
I think they are desperate to get cloning to work so they can clone up the actors of old to make new movies. The current generation is letting us down. Alec Baldwin may be in Jail soon then the end will be here.

Thomas Joseph

Dec 10, 2021, 1:42:10 AM12/10/21

> I think they are desperate to get cloning to work so they can clone up the actors of old to make new movies. The current generation is letting us down. Alec Baldwin may be in Jail soon then the end will be here.

Good acting is not a necessity today. Every so often I'll surf through the network stations, all the CSI and Law and Order shit, just to grab a minute or two of it, and it's absolutely incredible how obviously untalented these people are. I mean, you can't hear what they're saying. They all talk with the same monotone voice. Mostly cop shit. Lots of females and people of color. I know people who actually like that crap. Incredible. The worse the productions get, the less good acting is needed. Maybe that's good. Either way I won't be part of it because I'm a re-run guy. There are exceptions, but mostly I stick to something an older guy once told me, laughing even though he sort of meant it: "I won't watch anything if I haven't seen it before." He knew it sounded funny and old fogeyish and was perhaps not 100% true, but it's true enough for me.

OllieN...@aol.com

Dec 10, 2021, 3:27:25 PM12/10/21
On Friday, December 10, 2021 at 1:42:10 AM UTC-5, jazee...@gmail.com wrote:
> > I think they are desperate to get cloning to work so they can clone up the actors of old to make new movies. The current generation is letting us down. Alec Baldwin may be in Jail soon then the end will be here.
> Good acting is not a necessity today. Every so often I'll surf through the network stations, all the CSI and Law and Order shit, just to grab a minute or two of it, and it's absolutely incredible how obviously untalented these people are. I mean, you can't hear what they're saying. They all talk with the same monotone voice. Mostly cop shit. Lots of females and people of color. I know people who actually like that crap. Incredible. The worse the productions get, the less good acting is needed. Maybe that's good. Either way I won't be part of it because I'm a re-run guy. There are exceptions, but mostly I stick to something an older guy once told me, laughing even though he sort of meant it: "I won't watch anything if I haven't seen it before." He knew it sounded funny and old fogeyish and was perhaps not 100% true, but it's true enough for me.

Everything is colored and diverse now. Are they trying to cover up whitey? Or is this the true makeup of the country now? It is getting very blended. Lots of half and halfs.

Thomas Joseph

Dec 12, 2021, 6:44:16 PM12/12/21

> Everything is colored and diverse now. Are they trying to cover up whitey? Or is this the true makeup of the country now? It is getting very blended. Lots of half and half.

There is no diversity, not really - not as "they" say. A few months ago I read about a movie being directed by a woman and starring only women. She was applauded for her diversity. I am sure most of this shit comes from people looking for leadership positions of some kind. And none of them care. And I don't care that they don't care. I only care that they won't admit it. These sleazy frauds are everywhere, all pretense, claiming to be for openness and diversity and total inclusion, etc., when secretly they are licking their chops waiting for something bad to happen to one of their people so they can pick up the banner and feel important in their own small way. If they were really diverse they wouldn't have to be talking about it all the time. People don't hang around for millions of years and suddenly over night find togetherness. I guess every new egotistical generation thinks they are the first to do something when really on some level it's all been done before.

Yo, been there, done that!

OllieN...@aol.com

Dec 14, 2021, 12:53:41 AM12/14/21
I don't see any combination of sex and color to mean anything other than pandering. If the story is good than nothing matters. If the story is bad nothing matters.

Thomas Joseph

Dec 14, 2021, 6:47:42 PM12/14/21

> I don't see any combination of sex and color to mean anything other than pandering. If the story is good than nothing matters. If the story is bad nothing matters.

I agree but feel there are exceptions such as people growing up in already integrated mostly poor areas where everybody has a little bit of something different popping out of them somewhere - a big square jawed nappy head on white guy pencil pusher body - big lips on an otherwise thin white face - and even some Blacks wearing bow ties. If there is genuine integration it didn't come on purpose but it can exist in poor areas where gangs made up of guys with varied hues and features vie against each other to prove that their mixed heritage is superior to the point of getting extra mean when they get an enemy gang member down just to show the other members of his crew how tough his ancestors were.

"Lest we motha fucking forget."

OllieN...@aol.com

Dec 14, 2021, 10:37:12 PM12/14/21
Lot of mulatto kids these days. Black dads and white moms mostly. The true mullatto is dad white and mom black from when white men ruled the roost.

Thomas Joseph

Dec 19, 2021, 2:10:06 AM12/19/21

> Lot of mulatto kids these days. Black dads and white moms mostly. The true mullatto is dad white and mom black from when white men ruled the roost.

I responded to this and the computer crashed and all was lost. Were the mulattos behind it? Every so often I'll see a Black athlete being interviewed and his father is white and his mother is Black and I'd never have guessed it. Sometimes with such racial extremes it takes more than one or two generations to get a good blend going. But you are correct. When we think of Black/White procreation we do tend to think Daddy Black and Mommy White, don't we? Why? Why do we do that? When will we outgrow our prejudice and move forward for the good of all mankind. In the name of Trayvon Martin, when?

bosod...@gmail.com

Dec 19, 2021, 2:15:21 AM12/19/21

wrote in message

I think they are desperate to get cloning to work so they can clone up the
actors of old to make new movies. The current generation is letting us
down. Alec Baldwin may be in Jail soon then the end will be here.

EVERYONE KNOWS THAT OLLIENORTHIE DOESN'T EXIST, HE IS JUST ANOTHER
SOCK-PUPPET
LIKE THOMAS JOSEPH. YOU BOTH FUCKER WRITE EXACTLY THE SAME AND POST THINGS
EXACTLY AT THE SAME TIME AS EACH OTHER.

it must be deep shit that you have to invent and create totally fake people
on the internet to
talk to them. you are one of the most laughable faggots around, you being
bed-ridden and
too weak to even get out of bed because you are on psycho meds and dying of
a.i.d.s

DO EVERYONE A FAVOR AND KILL YOURSELF YOU COCKSUCKER FAGGOT!

SHUT THE FUCK UP!
S.T.F.U.

FINKELSTEIN + SMILKSTEIN — [Missing Children]
CHILD SACRIFICE: McDONALD'S CONTAINS HUMAN FLESH

———————————————————————————————

BOZO SMILKSTEIN (bosod...@gmail.com)
UNIT 8200 MOSSAD TALPIOT INTERNET TROLL.
FAKED HIS OWN DEATH.

ARCHETYPE: DEMON POSSESSED

https://www.hfunderground.com/wiki/images/thumb/3/3c/Bozo_fest.jpg/300px-Bozo_fest.jpg

YOU SATAN KIKE !

————————————————————————————————

NOW 8 NEWS ——► McDONALD'S® CONTAIN HUMAN FLESH — SYNAGOGUE OF SATAN

“We take the children of the enemy, which is the white race,
we bring them to the basements of the synagogues where we
drain them, similar to kosher butchering. Then we send them
off to the meat grinders, where they end up in the McDonald’s
hamburgers and sausages.”

—— RABBI FINKELSTEIN

McDONALD'S CONTAIN HUMAN FLESH ?
Disturbing Audio / Video Admission

Posted By: Now8News

https://now8news.com/mcdonalds-contains-human-flesh/

There is a very disturbing audio interview between James Wickstrom and Rabbi
Finkelstein concerning the practices of the meat used at McDonald’s. Now
people can debate this all they want – whether or not McDonald’s uses 100%
pure ground beef. But you cannot deny this audio interview below where Rabbi
Finkelstein admits to bloodletting sacrifices, and that they are linked to
missing children. This interview is absolutely horrifying.

Rabbi Finkelstein Explains What Happens To The Missing White
Children In America During Passover, And All Year Round !

McDonald's Hamburgers And Sausages Made From Human Flesh !

FINKELSTEIN VIDEOS:
https://www.bing.com/videos/search?q=JEWS+MCDONALDS&docid=608017436275184838&mid=59DD2D0F2F2CFB3F635759DD2D0F2F2CFB3F6357&view=detail&FORM=VIRE

Rabbi Finkelstein says that their tradition of blood sacrifice has been
going on for thousands and thousands of years. “We take the children of the
enemy, which is the white race, we bring them to the basements of the
synagogues where we drain them, similar to kosher butchering. Then we send
them off to the meat grinders, where they end up in the McDonald’s
hamburgers and sausages.”

He explains that these children are sent to meat grinder facilities and sold
off to McDonald’s for a profit. Since most of these meat grinding facilities
are by the Mexican border line, many of the employees are illegal immigrants
and are willing to keep their mouths closed about this information because
they are making a good living to send home to their families.

Rabbi Finkelstein has no problem telling the interviewer, “You are eating
your children every day”. What kind of disturbing sick world do we live in
where this could be acceptable to even one human being.

ARIEL TOAFF'S BOOK
https://bloodpassover.com/xbp.pdf

HONOURED JEWISH HISTORIAN

ARIEL TOAFF: PASSOVER RITUAL MATZOS
TRADITION OF CONTAINING
CHRISTIAN CHILDREN'S BLOOD

MATZOS CONTAINING
CHRISTIAN CHILDREN'S BLOOD
'Hanging Christian Children Upside-Down
And Slitting Their Throats'

ARIEL TOAFF'S BOOK:
'BLOOD PASSOVER'
COMPLETE \ ONLINE:
https://bloodpassover.com/xbp.pdf

BLOOD PASSOVER BOOK
EXCERPTS:

Chapter VI

"Reading the depositions of defendants accused of ritual child
murder with relation to the utilization of blood, one is left with
the clear impression that, rather than explain the need for the
blood of a Christian child, the defendants were attempting to
provide a description of the wonderful therapeutic and
magical properties of blood generally, and of blood extracted
from children and young persons in particular.

All the cases examined above, and in a great number of those
present in the compendiums of the segullot, remedies and
secret medications, drawn up and disseminated by the masters
of the practical Cabballah.

The ritual responses of the Gheonim, the heads of the rabbinical
academies of Babylon, active between the VII and XI centuries,
refer to the local custom of boiling perfumes and spices in water,
thus rendering them fragrant and odorous, and of circumcising
children, making their blood gush into that liquid until the
colors were mixed. "It is at this point", the rabbinical response
continues, "that all the young males wash Themselves in that
water, in memory of the blood of the pact, which has united
God to our patriarch Abraham"

In this rite, of a propitiatory nature, the blood from the
circumcision wound, united with the sweet-smelling potion,
is said to have possessed the ability to transform itself into a
potent aphrodisiac, used in curative electuaries, beneficial in
lending vigor to amorous desires and to the procreative
abilities of initiated males.

One could at this point conclude that the use of the powdered
blood of children, and especially Christian blood, as a haemostatic
during circumcision, In view of the disinterest in its regard shown
even by converted Jews, on other points inclined to defame
Judaism, is a chimera and a tendentious invention, either of
the inquisitors, obsessed with blood, or of Jews themselves,
terrorized by torture and slavishly eager to placate their
tormenters. But this would be erroneous and misleading."

It is loading more messages.