UPDATE !!!!

OllieN...@aol.com

Jul 6, 2021, 10:53:26 AM7/6/21
I am at Mt Rushmore. Will have important followups soon. Standby. For the love of GOD standby. Do it for the childeren.

Judith Latham

Jul 6, 2021, 6:04:22 PM7/6/21
On 7/6/2021 10:53 AM, OllieN...@aol.com wrote:
> I am at Mt Rushmore. Will have important followups soon. Standby. For the love of GOD standby. Do it for the childeren.

Have a good time Ollie, just don't take anything the Indians offer you.
I took something from them back in 1978 and took off on a psychological
trip that last 3 years. I wish my favorite president was on the mountain
(WILLIAM HENRY HARRISON)

OllieN...@aol.com

Jul 7, 2021, 9:08:54 AM7/7/21
They are preparing to put Kamala Harris on it. Is that close enough. Also it is good it is the black hills so no racism in it.

Thomas Joseph

Jul 7, 2021, 7:33:45 PM7/7/21
OllieN...@aol.com wrote:

> I am at Mt Rushmore. Will have important followups soon. Standby. For the love of GOD standby. Do it for the childeren.

What a great cliff face. Perfect for sculpting. Leave the cliff as is. Don't fuck with Mother Nature. But the time has some to change some of those faces. All of them in fact. Dig the faces out, careful to to further mess with the rock's natural formation. Then, every four years or so they can be replaced by Great Faces of Today. George Floyd, Fauci, the list goes on and on. Do not destroy the old removed faces. Put them in storage. It will take a really large warehouse to store the unused yet revered faces, in time the size of ten or more football stadiums back to back. But really, the time to change those faces has come. We replace our statues, don't we? Well, this is no different. God, I can't tell you how much I love Mt. Rushmore and what it represents - but it's time to stop living in the past. Let out adoration for those greater than ourselves continue forever, branching out in new and different directions as all the faces of earth are at last represented and tourist-adored by millions at one of my favorite spots on planet earth - Mount Rushmore.

Thomas Joseph

Jul 7, 2021, 7:36:03 PM7/7/21

> > Have a good time Ollie, just don't take anything the Indians offer you.
> > I took something from them back in 1978 and took off on a psychological
> > trip that last 3 years. I wish my favorite president was on the mountain
> > (WILLIAM HENRY HARRISON)

Judith, please tell us why. Why Harrison? And you better make it good.

> They are preparing to put Kamala Harris on it. Is that close enough. Also it is good it is the black hills so no racism in it.

In time Ollie, in time. Her day will come. It's too soon. We are not ready. Not yet. But the day is coming. A day when call God's children of all colors and creeds can boogie down as one united in one common cause - to make the fucking world a better place for all mankind.

OllieN...@aol.com

Jul 9, 2021, 3:27:05 PM7/9/21
I do not see that day coming. Soon the coloreds of the world will form up in distinct color groups. Only wanting to be with others with their exact same skin tone. Tonism will be born.

Thomas Joseph

Jul 9, 2021, 7:35:26 PM7/9/21

> I do not see that day coming. Soon the coloreds of the world will form up in distinct color groups. Only wanting to be with others with their exact same skin tone. Tonism will be born.

If not tonism, then certainly some kind of minute difference to divide them. I don't think they'll go for the word 'tonism' as it could be seen as a slight against the great Tone Loc who is a God to all Negroes as they have not yet reached the point where they are able to dislike or ridicule those of their ilk who have achieved what we call success. Blacks don't have as many kids as Mexicans, but they have their share. Yet for some reason they represent approximately only 10% of the population, which for some might be 10% too much. Must be a lot of them dying for their population to be pretty much what it was 30 years ago even as they churn out more and more kids.

Judith Latham

Jul 9, 2021, 11:21:22 PM7/9/21
On 7/7/2021 7:36 PM, Thomas Joseph wrote:

>>> Have a good time Ollie, just don't take anything the Indians offer you.
>>> I took something from them back in 1978 and took off on a psychological
>>> trip that last 3 years. I wish my favorite president was on the mountain
>>> (WILLIAM HENRY HARRISON)
>
> Judith, please tell us why. Why Harrison? And you better make it good.

I am surprised you asked. WHH was the 9th president of the USA. Until
Ronald Reagan came along, he was the oldest man to hold office. His
greatness lies in the fact that he gave what is still the longest
Inauguration speech, outdoors on a cold, rainy day (This earned him the
nickname "Old Doesn't Know When to Shut The Fuck Up"). He caught
pneumonia and died 31 days later. He's the one president to never screw
the people of this country. He deserves to be on Mt. Rushmore in place
of Lincoln.

>> They are preparing to put Kamala Harris on it. Is that close enough. Also it is good it is the black hills so no racism in it.
>
> In time Ollie, in time. Her day will come. It's too soon. We are not ready. Not yet. But the day is coming. A day when call God's children of all colors and creeds can boogie down as one united in one common cause - to make the fucking world a better place for all mankind.

They say Kamala fucked her way to the top. I admire a woman like that.

Thomas Joseph

Jul 10, 2021, 4:21:10 AM7/10/21

> They say Kamala fucked her way to the top. I admire a woman like that.

I don't care if she fucks her way to the top as long as she tumbles down hard. We are long overdue for an assassination. As far as I am aware no American female politician has ever been killed. Foreign women are ahead of American women in that realm. In more realms that people want to believe. When she climbs that ladder all the way to the top a large scoped rocket launcher will have her in its sights. We will blow her and whatever's behind her to kingdom mother fucking come.

OllieN...@aol.com

Jul 10, 2021, 6:28:13 PM7/10/21
On Saturday, July 10, 2021 at 4:21:10 AM UTC-4, jazee...@gmail.com wrote:
> > They say Kamala fucked her way to the top. I admire a woman like that.
> I don't care if she fucks her way to the top as long as she tumbles down hard. We are long overdue for an assassination. As far as I am aware no American female politician has ever been killed. Foreign women are ahead of American women in that realm. In more realms that people want to believe. When she climbs that ladder all the way to the top a large scoped rocket launcher will have her in its sights. We will blow her and whatever's behind her to kingdom mother fucking come.

She is the perfect American President. God bless her.....

Thomas Joseph

Jul 10, 2021, 8:51:11 PM7/10/21
OllieN...@aol.com wrote:

> She is the perfect American President. God bless her.....

But does she deserve a spot on Mt. Rushmore, that's the question. And if so will she simply be added to the 4 clowns already there or will one of them have to go? I want your honest opinion of Rushmore. I was never there but I know I wouldn't like it no matter whose face they stick on next, even if it's my own. I want to see Mt. Rushmore bombed to All American smithereens.

OllieN...@aol.com

Jul 11, 2021, 12:23:13 AM7/11/21
They will paint Jefferson black and no one will tell the difference.

Thomas Joseph

Jul 11, 2021, 5:16:35 PM7/11/21

> They will paint Jefferson black and no one will tell the difference.

She may be a 'person of color' but I'll bet her ancestors weren't slaves. In fact I'll bet they owned a few of their own. Paint all 4 of them black. How long would it take? Are there all night guards with their eyes on the majestic monument? Surely it can be done - some kind of merry prankster type thing, except with Black people riding the bus. The face of that monolith should be changed every night. Put a big curtain over it. The next day tourists arrive not knowing for sure what they're going to get. Could be Elvis Presley and 3 other dead rock and rollers. Could be 4 famous method actors. It could be anything. Give me the Rushmore ticket, quick pick style.

OllieN...@aol.com

Jul 11, 2021, 6:59:43 PM7/11/21
On Sunday, July 11, 2021 at 5:16:35 PM UTC-4, jazee...@gmail.com wrote:
> > They will paint Jefferson black and no one will tell the difference.
> She may be a 'person of color' but I'll bet her ancestors weren't slaves. In fact I'll bet they owned a few of their own. Paint all 4 of them black. How long would it take? Are there all night guards with their eyes on the majestic monument? Surely it can be done - some kind of merry prankster type thing, except with Black people riding the bus. The face of that monolith should be changed every night. Put a big curtain over it. The next day tourists arrive not knowing for sure what they're going to get. Could be Elvis Presley and 3 other dead rock and rollers. Could be 4 famous method actors. It could be anything. Give me the Rushmore ticket, quick pick style.

Add some neon lights to it. Make it modern and go go. The kids will dig it man.

Thomas Joseph

Jul 13, 2021, 12:53:21 AM7/13/21

> Add some neon lights to it. Make it modern and go go. The kids will dig it man.

Do a rave style thing with it - via cellphone. Countless thousands of young guns looking to define their generation descend on the cherished monument to watch it get blown to smithereens by guys who have it rigged and ready to go. Neon lights, strobing out, yes, they might go for that. But I think they need more. We're beyond disco now. We need something big. Blow that mountain to kingdom come.

Judith Latham

Jul 13, 2021, 12:25:51 PM7/13/21
On 7/13/2021 12:53 AM, Thomas Joseph wrote:

>> Add some neon lights to it. Make it modern and go go. The kids will dig it man.
>
> Do a rave style thing with it - via cellphone. Countless thousands of young guns looking to define their generation descend on the cherished monument to watch it get blown to smithereens by guys who have it rigged and ready to go. Neon lights, strobing out, yes, they might go for that. But I think they need more. We're beyond disco now. We need something big. Blow that mountain to kingdom come.

What could be more appropriate than having Ozzy Osborne and Black
Sabbath play onsite right before the big blast?

OllieN...@aol.com

Jul 13, 2021, 12:56:52 PM7/13/21
We need rapper types. But rap is getting old too. lets get something new. Never before seen. Or not seen lately. Maybe Rudy Vallee with his megaphone. Wow mindblowing in a gin and tonic way.

Thomas Joseph

Jul 14, 2021, 4:09:11 PM7/14/21
OllieN...@aol.com wrote:
Judith Latham wrote:

> What could be more appropriate than having Ozzy Osborne and Black Sabbath play onsite right before the big blast?

> We need rapper types. But rap is getting old too. lets get something new. Never before seen. Or not seen lately. Maybe Rudy Vallee with his megaphone. Wow mindblowing in a gin and tonic way.

We need to keep celebrities out of it. Come on people, we can do better than this. Yes, we need the wow factor, something new, never before seen - or something so old people don't remember it. Ok, if you insist, celebrities will be used. From A to Z hundreds of famous people will appear as guests only to be kidnapped on the spot by our agents and staked to the giant rock till the entire face of the mountain is filled with famous faces. Then it is blown to smithereens. In slow motion.

OllieN...@aol.com

Jul 15, 2021, 5:29:04 AM7/15/21
Human sacrifice is coming back. It will be bigger than the Beatles.

Thomas Joseph

Jul 15, 2021, 11:10:39 PM7/15/21

> Human sacrifice is coming back. It will be bigger than the Beatles.

How fitting that upon human sacrifice's return to popularity the remaining two Beatles be the first to do it on international media. Voluntarily. This will open the door for other big headed egotists. Soon they'll all be wanting to take themselves out on national TV. We want volunteer human sacrificers, not like the old days with those chosen against their will. Big egos have to get into it. If McCartney and a few other top names sacrifice themselves - even younger ones, guys on the way up - and all of a sudden it becomes a competitive thing among top gun celebrities when they hear a big name like Brad Pitt is preparing to sacrifice himself on national TV and suddenly it's, "No way am I gonna let that guy upstage me", as more and more big names line up to publicly sacrifice themselves to the tinsel town glory of death.

OllieN...@aol.com

Jul 16, 2021, 5:33:47 PM7/16/21
On Thursday, July 15, 2021 at 11:10:39 PM UTC-4, jazee...@gmail.com wrote:
> > Human sacrifice is coming back. It will be bigger than the Beatles.
> How fitting that upon human sacrifice's return to popularity the remaining two Beatles be the first to do it on international media. Voluntarily. This will open the door for other big headed egotists. Soon they'll all be wanting to take themselves out on national TV. We want volunteer human sacrificers, not like the old days with those chosen against their will. Big egos have to get into it. If McCartney and a few other top names sacrifice themselves - even younger ones, guys on the way up - and all of a sudden it becomes a competitive thing among top gun celebrities when they hear a big name like Brad Pitt is preparing to sacrifice himself on national TV and suddenly it's, "No way am I gonna let that guy upstage me", as more and more big names line up to publicly sacrifice themselves to the tinsel town glory of death.

They better hurry since they are not getting any younger. In fact by the time you see this they may be dead. So please hurry.

Thomas Joseph

Jul 16, 2021, 6:44:43 PM7/16/21

> They better hurry since they are not getting any younger. In fact by the time you see this they may be dead. So please hurry.

The vaccine thing is funny. In yesterday's paper I saw the 'experts' saying 99% of all new COVID cases are caused by non vaccinated people. Then they start talking about how many new cases there are. But when these people get the virus they are getting vaccinated - naturally. And I'll be it lasts longer and with less effects if any than the vaccine. That would be funny, a bunch of famous assholes doing vaccine promos on TV and later dying from the virus. I would love that. Who wouldn't? Everybody loves irony.

OllieN...@aol.com

Jul 17, 2021, 10:45:52 PM7/17/21
On Friday, July 16, 2021 at 6:44:43 PM UTC-4, jazee...@gmail.com wrote:
> > They better hurry since they are not getting any younger. In fact by the time you see this they may be dead. So please hurry.
> The vaccine thing is funny. In yesterday's paper I saw the 'experts' saying 99% of all new COVID cases are caused by non vaccinated people. Then they start talking about how many new cases there are. But when these people get the virus they are getting vaccinated - naturally. And I'll be it lasts longer and with less effects if any than the vaccine. That would be funny, a bunch of famous assholes doing vaccine promos on TV and later dying from the virus. I would love that. Who wouldn't? Everybody loves irony.

So 1% were vaxed? So whats the point?

Judith Latham

Jul 18, 2021, 12:54:52 AM7/18/21
I recently read something somewhere that scientists now believe that the
virus can be transmitted through sniffing an infected person's farts.
Most new cases are of unvaccinated young people. Where do young people
go? White Castle, Taco Bell, KFC. These foods can produce some toxic
gasses. How many old folks do you see driving to one of these
establishments at 2:00am? Few, if any. Young people are hanging out,
eating , and farting their brains out. Innocent kids are sniffing those
farts and getting sick. Meanwhile the infection rate goes up and dad's
car smells like shit from the night before. That's his reward for
lending his car to his kid.

Thomas Joseph

Jul 18, 2021, 4:20:15 PM7/18/21
I think it's close to 50% and they say they need at least 70% to produce immunity. Ok, then what? "Now, batting 3rd and playing 3rd base, Variant #3, Variant #3." They are now advertising vaccines for stuff people are likely to never get. A whole bunch of "Just In Case" vaccines on the market including the Black Plague, which you never know people - it could make a comeback.. Let's stay vigilant out there. Speaking of which we have a new Vigilance vaccine on the market which has a 99% success rate against apathy and surrender. Take the Vigilance vaccine first. That way you develop the courage and guts to take the others.

Vax up people!

Thomas Joseph

Jul 18, 2021, 4:29:27 PM7/18/21

> I recently read something somewhere that scientists now believe that the
> virus can be transmitted through sniffing an infected person's farts.
> Most new cases are of unvaccinated young people. Where do young people
> go? White Castle, Taco Bell, KFC. These foods can produce some toxic
> gasses. How many old folks do you see driving to one of these
> establishments at 2:00am? Few, if any. Young people are hanging out,
> eating , and farting their brains out. Innocent kids are sniffing those
> farts and getting sick. Meanwhile the infection rate goes up and dad's
> car smells like shit from the night before. That's his reward for
> lending his car to his kid.

These are great thoughts as once again we turn to one of the greatest topics of all time - farts. Yes, the virus can be transmitted via farts - they already know that - but anything that causes something can also stop it. That is fact. Like most great things the fart is both the disease and the cure. Most scientists are on top of it with fart virus spreading, even hiring young kids to spread the disease to bolster future vaccine sales. But the scientists are very limited. Not when it comes to be evil and greedy - their abilities in that area are limitless. But they are not free thinkers. They know the virus can spread via fart but they have not yet looked on farts as the cure. I see farts as the cure to many things. Many. Farts are the elixir of life.

OllieN...@aol.com

Jul 19, 2021, 4:02:46 PM7/19/21
Not only do farts transmit the virus they can prevent it's transmission. If you fart regularly social distancing is easy to maintain.

Thomas Joseph

Jul 19, 2021, 6:28:43 PM7/19/21

> Not only do farts transmit the virus they can prevent it's transmission. If you fart regularly social distancing is easy to maintain.

Great concept. But like all concepts it is flawed if only to some small extent. Not everyone will social distance on the basis of farts. Some will be drawn even closer together by the spell-binding reek. It's all chemistry. You got 100 people in a big elevator and someone cuts a doozy. Lots of cringing. People yelling beneath their breath, "Let's move", to the stagnant elevator. But of those 100 people at least one will find attraction in the reek and move toward it. Who can say how many true and lasting friendships were formed this way? Notice I say friendships as opposed to relationships or marriage. That can happen too. But friendship is more important than relationships and marriage put together. Bonded by stink - the super glue of enduring friendship.

Judith Latham

Jul 19, 2021, 10:46:17 PM7/19/21
On 7/19/2021 6:28 PM, Thomas Joseph wrote:

>> Not only do farts transmit the virus they can prevent it's transmission. If you fart regularly social distancing is easy to maintain.
>

> Great concept. But like all concepts it is flawed if only to some small extent. Not everyone will social distance on the basis of farts. Some will be drawn even closer together by the spell-binding reek. It's all chemistry. You got 100 people in a big elevator and someone cuts a doozy. Lots of cringing. People yelling beneath their breath, "Let's move", to the stagnant elevator. But of those 100 people at least one will find attraction in the reek and move toward it. Who can say how many true and lasting friendships were formed this way? Notice I say friendships as opposed to relationships or marriage. That can happen too. But friendship is more important than relationships and marriage put together. Bonded by stink - the super glue of enduring friendship.

You've reminded me of an incident that happened last year before the
pandemic. I was in a crowded elevator (about 20 people) in the new WTC
and had just finished my lunch of having 4 black bean tacos and a pint
of tequila. I could feel it coming on, but even I was surprised by the
ferocity of the fart I let loose. It was LOUD and the aroma could make
your eyes tear. For some reason I instinctively looked at the woman to
my immediate right with disgust at the sound of the burst. Seeing me
look at her, everyone else in the elevator assumed it was her and
proceeded to also look at her with great revulsion. The poor woman was
mortified. You could tell she was one of those high society types who
had probably never been in the presence of someone who dropped such a
bomb. Someone standing in the rear of the elevator shouted "Pig" at her.
The woman looked right at me without saying a word. All I could say was
"You nasty bitch!". I've been feeling guilty about this incident ever since.

OllieN...@aol.com

Jul 20, 2021, 2:27:13 PM7/20/21
Guilt is a awful thing. Next time kill everyone in the elevator.

Judith Latham

Jul 20, 2021, 3:44:58 PM7/20/21
My fart nearly did. This one was a burner, and those are deadly.

Thomas Joseph

Jul 20, 2021, 7:35:24 PM7/20/21

> You've reminded me of an incident that happened last year before the
> pandemic. I was in a crowded elevator (about 20 people) in the new WTC
> and had just finished my lunch of having 4 black bean tacos and a pint
> of tequila. I could feel it coming on, but even I was surprised by the
> ferocity of the fart I let loose. It was LOUD and the aroma could make
> your eyes tear. For some reason I instinctively looked at the woman to
> my immediate right with disgust at the sound of the burst. Seeing me
> look at her, everyone else in the elevator assumed it was her and
> proceeded to also look at her with great revulsion. The poor woman was
> mortified. You could tell she was one of those high society types who
> had probably never been in the presence of someone who dropped such a
> bomb. Someone standing in the rear of the elevator shouted "Pig" at her.
> The woman looked right at me without saying a word. All I could say was
> "You nasty bitch!". I've been feeling guilty about this incident ever since.

No offense intended Latham. Most of your stuff is ok. Some is good. However, this is your first keeper. Great concept, directing the evil at someone else and not even intending it be be evil. That's why it's a good idea to enter elevators wearing sun glasses with a seeing eye dog on a leash. The sunglasses are fake - you can see through them. Also not a bad idea to dress as a women to avoid the type of brutal typically handed out to men in such situations. As the scene develops and everyone is looking to point the finger of blame at the same source, that is the time to offer your services.

"Hold on people. Calm, we need calm. Now as some of you may have noticed, I am blind. When a person goes blind their other senses become stronger. If you think that fart stinks, you should smell it through my nose."

"So what are you saying?", says one impatient rider cocooned in stink and wanting out. "That you suffer more because of the smell than anyone else?"

"No", comes the reply. "I am saying that I can tell where the fart is coming from. Even without eyes I can ID the offender."

"Who is it? Who cut the fart?", the entire assemblage demands at once.

"Whoa, whoa," comes the response. "The question is, how badly do you want to know who cut it? Are you willing to pay?"

Offers are made and it is finally agreed that one dollar apiece will get the job done. The sunglass wearing stench aficionado gets down on his knees and begins sniffing around, moving first in one direction, then another, the eager crowd growing impatient.

"I'm getting close", the blind sniffer announces. "I smell the source. Yes, yes, that's it. I have discovered it."

"Who?", the crowd yells as one.

"I have traced the fart to it's origin and have determined there is only one asshole in this elevator that could possibly have cut that fart/"

"Who? Who?", they yell over and over.

"Me", comes the reply. "I cut the fart. Sometimes they slide out and I don't know it until people react to it, especially if the reek is ultra minor."

An argument breaks out, many wanting to whip the blind person's ass. Others are offended that anyone would even think of such a thing - beating a blind person. A fracas breaks out. When the elevator arrives at floor #1 everyone is unconscious except for the fake blind person and their dog - and the fart which is still mildly alive in the confined space.

Thomas Joseph

Jul 20, 2021, 7:41:30 PM7/20/21

> Guilt is a awful thing. Next time kill everyone in the elevator.

> My fart nearly did. This one was a burner, and those are deadly.

I have not cut a genuine loud dry fart in years. Those are the ones I like. The silent squeakers are nice too, especially alone at home beneath the covers. I can't cut the really loud ones anymore. My sphincter is too tight they say, that's why my bowel movements are incomplete. The tightness is so severe it even keeps big farts from coming through as one. Sickening.

I once cut a fart in my friend Richie's moving truck. Lucky and I were helping him. It was mid summer in L.A. Really hot. His truck was old, wood paneled. It was sweating from the heat. That fart was brutal. But more important than its power was it's endurance, fostered by the sweating wood paneling and only one big door in and out - in the rear - with a small side door as well. That fart was confined. Trapped. Nowhere to go. Richie and Lucky were fart lovers. I mean they loved laughing at them. The sound, the smell, the whole magilah. But on that day they were getting a bit pissed with it. Every time they'd go back into the truck they'd moan and I would laugh. It was a memorable day.

Thomas Joseph

Jul 21, 2021, 4:56:17 PM7/21/21
I am reminded me of an incident that happened last year before the pandemic. I was in a crowded elevator (about 20 people) in the new WTC and had just finished my lunch, 4 black bean tacos and a pint of tequila. I could feel it coming, but even I was surprised by the
ferocity of the fart I let loose. It was LOUD and the aroma could make your eyes tear. For some reason I instinctively looked at the woman to my immediate right who showed disgust at the sound of the burst. Seeing me looking at her, everyone else in the elevator assumed she had cut the fart and proceeded to also look at her with great revulsion. The poor woman was mortified. You could tell she was one of those high society types who had probably never been in the presence of someone who dropped such a bomb. Someone standing in the rear of the elevator shouted "Pig" at her. The woman looked right at me without saying a word. All I could say was "You nasty bitch!". I've been feeling guilty about this incident ever since.

Funny story. I revised it. I am no editor but I do that sometimes, not just with my own stuff, but with other people’s. I like the way you said she looked at you without saying a word. She knew. “So this is the way the lower class works”, she said to herself, stowing the memory of the incident in her brain for future reference. You assume because of her upper class breeding she has never been around someone who has dropped such a bomb. You are wrong. It is true she has dealt almost exclusively with farts from those in her own circle. But believe me, those caviar eaters come up with some wild ones. They have a lot of money but put a lot of odd stuff in their bodies that comes out smelly like something you’ve never smelled before. Your taco/tequila farts were not new to her, but she was accustomed to a higher class of those substances. However, some foods eaten by the rich produce powerhouse reeks that would have had that elevator ready to explode in a mindless frenzy.

Also funny, the way you feel guilty about it to this day. You need to join AA and go through that step where you have to seek out everyone to whom you have ever done wrong and apologize to them. You need to find that woman and make peace with your soul - now before it is too late.

Judith Latham

Jul 24, 2021, 11:30:31 PM7/24/21
Speaking of AA and farts; I told you about my brother Schlomo, the
recovering addict/alcoholic. He told me about a meeting he attended
recently where someone let loose a real killer. No one would admit they
had done it, passing on the opportunity to make an immediate amends to
the group. Someone in the group announced that if the guilty party
didn't come forward, that person would drink and drug again. Both
Schlomo and an elderly negroe stood up and said it was them. Now the
group had the dilemma of deciding who had actually farted and who was
just trying to steal a little glory. It was proposed that they have a
fart-off. Each man would cut wind and a panel of judges would decide
which most closely smelled like the original. It was no contest. Nobody
can cut the cheese like an old nigger drunk on cheap wine. Schlomo had
to come clean that he thought he could score alky points if he could
fake some honesty. His lying cost him prestige among his peers of
useless drunks and junkies. Someone told him to keep his farts to
himself. That would make me want to drink.

OllieN...@aol.com

Jul 25, 2021, 2:43:57 PM7/25/21
Most AA meetings already smell of farts. Now if you want some fun spread the smell of whiskey.

Thomas Joseph

Jul 25, 2021, 6:32:25 PM7/25/21

> Speaking of AA and farts; I told you about my brother Schlomo, the
> recovering addict/alcoholic. He told me about a meeting he attended
> recently where someone let loose a real killer. No one would admit they
> had done it, passing on the opportunity to make an immediate amends to
> the group. Someone in the group announced that if the guilty party
> didn't come forward, that person would drink and drug again. Both
> Schlomo and an elderly negroe stood up and said it was them. Now the
> group had the dilemma of deciding who had actually farted and who was
> just trying to steal a little glory. It was proposed that they have a
> fart-off. Each man would cut wind and a panel of judges would decide
> which most closely smelled like the original. It was no contest. Nobody
> can cut the cheese like an old nigger drunk on cheap wine. Schlomo had
> to come clean that he thought he could score alky points if he could
> fake some honesty. His lying cost him prestige among his peers of
> useless drunks and junkies. Someone told him to keep his farts to
> himself. That would make me want to drink.

Go back and read your post and maybe you'll see it as I did. Funny, when you talked about them letter a real killer out of the meeting I thought you meant one of their members had confessed to a murder from 'the stage' and nobody said anything because it's, you know, an anonymous type thing. I had to read on a bit to finally see you meant fart, which I was beginning around that point to suspect anyway. Pretty funny. To each their own but I personally despise AA. I went to my fair share of meetings, all voluntary. I had to go to my share of meetings to learn what many assholes who attend these meetings ought to know - that they are not alcoholics, they are gluttons or even worse full-time excuse makers. I will not argue AA with anyone. To each their own. But I will argue one thing, and that is the claim that alcoholism is a disease. I do not agree. Maybe the genetic form could come close but that's about it. I believe they get it labeled as a disease for funding and so forth. Anyway, again - TO EACH THEIR OWN - but for me it's just a lot of people babbling a lot of bullshit to fake their way through life.

Bastards.

Thomas Joseph

Jul 25, 2021, 6:32:55 PM7/25/21

> Most AA meetings already smell of farts. Now if you want some fun spread the smell of whiskey.

We will smell no farts before their time.

Judith Latham

Jul 26, 2021, 10:45:41 AM7/26/21
Whiskey farts can be among the nastiest of flatulence. Especially if you
were sitting at the bar all night eating Slim Jims and pickled sausages
while you downed shot after shot of cheap rot-gut rye. Nobody will want
to sit next to you at the next meeting.

Judith Latham

Jul 26, 2021, 10:50:27 AM7/26/21
Of course there is one exception; an alcoholic who is suffering
withdrawal. A desperate alky may just press his nose up against your
asshole in the hope that the aroma of the whiskey will satisfy his cravings.

Thomas Joseph

Jul 26, 2021, 3:06:11 PM7/26/21
I am in severe pain as I write this. I have an appointment at the chiropractor in 30 minutes and I can't get a cab. Even my two personal drivers are out of town. I am going to try to walk and hope to flag one in route. My back/hip went out a week ago and it's getting worse. I can't even find a decent position to sleep in. Who knows, maybe smelling certain types of farts would help. Aromatherapy. Au Naturale.

OllieN...@aol.com

Jul 26, 2021, 4:33:06 PM7/26/21
Your cab drivers are in rehab.

Thomas Joseph

Jul 26, 2021, 9:51:45 PM7/26/21

> Of course there is one exception; an alcoholic who is suffering
> withdrawal. A desperate alky may just press his nose up against your
> asshole in the hope that the aroma of the whiskey will satisfy his cravings.

I can't prove it and won't try but I still believe farts can be medicinal or at least comforting in some way. Cathartic. This is what pisses me off about scientists. So limited. They only go with what's based on what they already know. Few if any take any new ways to look at things. Jesus, at least give it a shot. Who knows, the cure for cancer could come from farts. I'm not saying this for a fact, of course - only that it's possible. Anybody who says he is a scientist but is afraid to delve into new areas - especially old areas that have been around forever and ignored - I say that person is not only not a scientist, he is a fool.

Death to Fauci and all scientists except for Stephen Hawking (who is already dead).

Thomas Joseph

Jul 26, 2021, 9:54:29 PM7/26/21

> Your cab drivers are in rehab.

I still say a really good doctor could get a pretty good read on a person's health on the basis of farts and breath alone, or at least in part. Get to the heart of the matter. Fuck all the machines. Get down into the nitty gritty and come up with something new and real, that's what real improvement is all about, man!

OllieN...@aol.com

Jul 27, 2021, 6:11:42 PM7/27/21
On Monday, July 26, 2021 at 9:54:29 PM UTC-4, jazee...@gmail.com wrote:
> > Your cab drivers are in rehab.
> I still say a really good doctor could get a pretty good read on a person's health on the basis of farts and breath alone, or at least in part. Get to the heart of the matter. Fuck all the machines. Get down into the nitty gritty and come up with something new and real, that's what real improvement is all about, man!

The CDC has issued a warning that COVID can be spread by farts. We already knew that. I am wearing a fart mask .

Thomas Joseph

Jul 27, 2021, 11:42:33 PM7/27/21

> The CDC has issued a warning that COVID can be spread by farts. We already knew that. I am wearing a fart mask .

It is true the virus can be spread by fart. What they're not telling us is that the virus can also be killed by farts. The top guys are working on it as we speak. I'm not talking about Fauci and his group, I'm talking about Mr. Shit and the guys he knows and respects. Farts with the power to kill the virus can be cloned and bottled. Sprayed directly. Sure, the virus can also be spread via fart, but they can be avoided, as you say with a mask. How deep do you want to smell it, that's what counts. You want to avoid the virus, take shallow breaths. You looking for the cure, breathe deep.

OllieN...@aol.com

Jul 28, 2021, 2:10:47 PM7/28/21
On Tuesday, July 27, 2021 at 11:42:33 PM UTC-4, jazee...@gmail.com wrote:
> > The CDC has issued a warning that COVID can be spread by farts. We already knew that. I am wearing a fart mask .
> It is true the virus can be spread by fart. What they're not telling us is that the virus can also be killed by farts. The top guys are working on it as we speak. I'm not talking about Fauci and his group, I'm talking about Mr. Shit and the guys he knows and respects. Farts with the power to kill the virus can be cloned and bottled. Sprayed directly. Sure, the virus can also be spread via fart, but they can be avoided, as you say with a mask. How deep do you want to smell it, that's what counts. You want to avoid the virus, take shallow breaths. You looking for the cure, breathe deep.

Glad to know Mr Shit is on it. we need daily briefings from him. He can restore confidence in our science.

Thomas Joseph

Jul 29, 2021, 9:14:32 PM7/29/21

> Glad to know Mr Shit is on it. we need daily briefings from him. He can restore confidence in our science.

I am joking of course but also serious when I say doctors and scientists need to get more hands on - and if they don't they are not real scientists, only technicians, like x-ray readers. I really believe a good doctor, one who loves anatomy or just doctoring in it's purest form, could analyze people almost strictly on the basis of the odor of their breath, the smell of their shit, or whatever. I am not joking when I say this. It doesn't have to be shit or breath either. I'm just saying to get back to the basics. In order to do that we'd have to get rid of more than 90% of the doctors already in existence. I don't care what anyone says, there are way too many of them.

OllieN...@aol.com

Jul 30, 2021, 4:02:38 PM7/30/21
On Thursday, July 29, 2021 at 9:14:32 PM UTC-4, jazee...@gmail.com wrote:
> > Glad to know Mr Shit is on it. we need daily briefings from him. He can restore confidence in our science.
> I am joking of course but also serious when I say doctors and scientists need to get more hands on - and if they don't they are not real scientists, only technicians, like x-ray readers. I really believe a good doctor, one who loves anatomy or just doctoring in it's purest form, could analyze people almost strictly on the basis of the odor of their breath, the smell of their shit, or whatever. I am not joking when I say this. It doesn't have to be shit or breath either. I'm just saying to get back to the basics. In order to do that we'd have to get rid of more than 90% of the doctors already in existence. I don't care what anyone says, there are way too many of them.

All we need to know is in front of us. Do not look back.