Shit the pants again

Thomas Joseph

Mar 7, 2020, 5:30:55 PM3/7/20
A large load. I felt a shit coming on prior to getting my coffee. I was near the library so I stopped in. First stall I went to I had to back out because there were turd stains on the floor. Then I heard the handicap stall door open up and snagged it. The floor was clean but the seat was down and the urine was un-flushed. Lots of pigs using that restroom and I'm not one of them.

I took a crap and could tell it was incomplete. But I dug in with some baby wipes I had on hand as well as some tougher paper towels I carry in my back pocket. I figured I was good to go.

About halfway through my coffee I could feel my guts churning. I raced through the coffee and walked home, about 7 minutes. I did not feel shit come out but I did feel a wetness between the cheeks. Please don't let there be shit in my underwear. This was my mantra during the 7 minute walk. I was wearing long johns over the briefs. When I pulled them down to sit on the toilet I could see the turd meat spread wide throughout the fabric. It's not really a huge amount, maybe just a pellet, bon bon sized, but during the walk it spreads through the cheeks and gets mushy. So while sitting on the toilet I had to take my shoes off, carefully, then the long johns just to get the undies off. I put them in the sink and proceeded to take shit number two for the day. A lot of it backed up. I cleaned the undies as best I could and sprayed them with peroxide. There will be a light stain, I can tell. But I'll be the only one seeing it so I really don't care. What a fucking chore though. Time consuming too.

And now I face a long walk to the markets with the guts churning anew as I face the possibility of shitting my pants twice in the same day. That's what lying in bed for days will do. Not enough routine I suppose. Anyway, I did it again - shit my pants - and no matter how bad it gets (well, I suppose there IS a limit), I am not going to see any doctors about it because my faith in them is shot. I washed my hands really good after cleaning out the undies and am wondering if shit might be a deterrent to the Corona virus. Could be. Up in the morning, wash your hands with shit, then rinse thoroughly. The protective qualities will be assimilated through the pores just enough to stave off the virus while your hands are devoid of stench and ready for nose picking if needed.

Thanks for reading.

OllieN...@aol.com

Mar 7, 2020, 7:30:08 PM3/7/20
Life is a circle and it is turning in on you. Back to the diapers. Soon you will be crying and needing to suck on a nipple.

Thomas Joseph

Mar 8, 2020, 1:12:00 AM3/8/20
I need the nipples now. Queen sized krinklers swimming in a sea of soft. On her back, tits falling to the side but occasionally held up within two arms, pancakes with the giant nipples in the center, or one tut sagging to the side with the other upright and jiggling softly side to side, the nipple beckoning until my lips descend to suck and the chick goes, "Uh uh, no way Jose, you ain't getting none of these sweet nipples as her girlfriend Ed beer the room and take up gobblement positions on both her sides, tugging and fondling the giant suckered and giggling with unforgiving sneerdom at my aching bobbing boner.

Watched a bit last night of a girl sucking an enormous set of jugs. The girl with the giant jugs and nipples looked like she might be a little fat but they were professional with it, showing only her face and her bobbing tits and swollen lady-sucked nipplage.

OllieN...@aol.com

Mar 8, 2020, 3:19:07 PM3/8/20
On Sunday, March 8, 2020 at 1:12:00 AM UTC-5, Thomas Joseph wrote:
> I need the nipples now. Queen sized krinklers swimming in a sea of soft. On her back, tits falling to the side but occasionally held up within two arms, pancakes with the giant nipples in the center, or one tut sagging to the side with the other upright and jiggling softly side to side, the nipple beckoning until my lips descend to suck and the chick goes, "Uh uh, no way Jose, you ain't getting none of these sweet nipples as her girlfriend Ed beer the room and take up gobblement positions on both her sides, tugging and fondling the giant suckered and giggling with unforgiving sneerdom at my aching bobbing boner.
>
> Watched a bit last night of a girl sucking an enormous set of jugs. The girl with the giant jugs and nipples looked like she might be a little fat but they were professional with it, showing only her face and her bobbing tits and swollen lady-sucked nipplage.

Nice story. The imagination is very dirty. It needs to be banned.

Thomas Joseph

Mar 8, 2020, 6:10:22 PM3/8/20
On Sunday, March 8, 2020 at 3:19:07 PM UTC-4, OllieN...@aol.com wrote:

> Nice story. The imagination is very dirty. It needs to be banned.

No bullshit, I am not longer even close to ashamed of having chosen the solo method of sex over the so-called real thing. The imagination is king. I don't even care if I know the scenes are phony as long as they look good. Some porn is poorly made, some done professionally. I've seen some where the girl has an outstanding ass or set of tits and they never dwell on them. You see them just in passing and then it's just fucking and the guy leaning in to kiss her with his thick sloppy lips swapping spit with her. Sickening. How can you put a woman with outstanding physical features into a porn flick and not showcase them? I found a glamour mag here in the computer room and took it upstairs to bed. I paged through it wearing my high powered reading glasses and in some ways, maybe many ways, I found it superior to video. With imagination you can make those pictures move. I know you've got the forward and reverse on the DVD remote, but sometimes that's work. And the best scenes pass you by and you have to rewind to see them again. But staring at a picture in a mag and using your imagination to make it move in some ways is superior to the DVD. But I'm not throwing the DVD out, just saying the old mags were nice. Hard to find them now. Lots of old good things disappear, making room for the "new and improved" bullshit. I suppose there are some new and improved things, of course - but overall it's mostly a hoax.

This new and improved message was brought to you by me

OllieN...@aol.com

Mar 9, 2020, 9:50:02 AM3/9/20
As a kid I used SEARS catalog with the lingerie ads. Man they were hot.

Thomas Joseph

Mar 10, 2020, 1:09:58 AM3/10/20
On Monday, March 9, 2020 at 9:50:02 AM UTC-4, OllieN...@aol.com wrote:

> As a kid I used SEARS catalog with the lingerie ads. Man they were hot.

As a kid I was a walking boner. I was never an exhibitionist but I remember one night around age 14 running around the block totally nude with a hard on. The thought of being seen was frightening and exciting at the same time. But it was not some lingering thing of mine. I played with my cock a lot as a kid as I'm sure most did. Then I got into the real thing for a few decades and went back to going solo when I got older. Not much older either. Well, like it or not this computer is good for porn - nice screen with sound - plus it's not on anyone else's computer. I just hope nobody ever sees the snuff and child porn I've been downloading. I have to keep that secret or I'll never be able to be President if I decide to run in 2024.

OllieN...@aol.com

Mar 10, 2020, 7:51:57 AM3/10/20
I think in 2024 anything goes. In fact let that be your slogan.

Bozo_D...@37.com

Mar 10, 2020, 2:54:09 PM3/10/20
snuff & kiddie porn eh? —— that must have been the original forerunner of New & Improved.

Thomas Joseph

Mar 10, 2020, 5:16:57 PM3/10/20
On Tuesday, March 10, 2020 at 2:54:09 PM UTC-4, Bozo_D...@37.com wrote:

> snuff & kiddie porn eh? —— that must have been the original forerunner of New & Improved.

Oh I didn't mention everything. It's not just kiddie porn and snuff films, they've got DVDs on how to kill stuff, even upper echelon stuff like national politicians. This is not terrorist related bullshit, this is fun stuff. Recreation. I hate when people think we're into this stuff for some someone else, like we're drones for some big shot politician or something. No, the sites I visit are for people who are simply looking for way to get more enjoyment out of their lives. Are you interested?

Thomas Joseph

Mar 10, 2020, 5:21:25 PM3/10/20
OllieN...@aol.com wrote:

> I think in 2024 anything goes. In fact let that be your slogan.

You have to know it's going to happen. When exactly I can't say. But at some point you're not going to get elected unless you throw some dirt on yourself. It's like confessing to a burglary down the street to avoid being a suspect in a murder a few miles away. When mud slinging time comes around, throw it on yourself first. It will go over, I guarantee it. It's not my idea, it's the future and I can see it. It starts with the groups - gay, ethnic, gender, etc. - then is finally picked up on by individual voters. The time will come when a person will receive no votes at all unless they have first confessed to some sort of outrageous behavior. WBO - within bounds outrageous - of course. Or if you prefer PCO: politically correct outrageous.

OllieN...@aol.com

Mar 11, 2020, 9:12:45 AM3/11/20
Trump was taped saying grab women by the pussy and was still the winner. In a way I am glad you can get away with this since it is open season on men. In the old days JFK could fuck secretaries in the White House pool and noe reported it.

Thomas Joseph

Mar 11, 2020, 5:45:02 PM3/11/20
On Wednesday, March 11, 2020 at 9:12:45 AM UTC-4, OllieN...@aol.com wrote:

> Trump was taped saying grab women by the pussy and was still the winner. In a way I am glad you can get away with this since it is open season on men. In the old days JFK could fuck secretaries in the White House pool and not reported it.

Ah but there is a difference between taped saying he grabs pussy and admitting it from the start. I want it to the point where they admit these things openly. Then it will evolve from just admitting to an out and out big time competition over who among the candidates can do or say the most outrageous (and honest, they must be honest), things about themselves - otherwise nobody will vote for him. "Vote for that creep? You gotta be nuts. Not way out enough. I don't trust him."

OllieN...@aol.com

Mar 12, 2020, 7:55:20 AM3/12/20
Yes being taped without knowing it is different than publicly admitting it. Joe Biden will probably say something but it wont count because he is nuts.

Thomas Joseph

Mar 12, 2020, 11:19:48 PM3/12/20
On Thursday, March 12, 2020 at 7:55:20 AM UTC-4, OllieN...@aol.com wrote:

> Yes being taped without knowing it is different than publicly admitting it. Joe Biden will probably say something but it wont count because he is nuts.

I know who all these candidates are and have seen pictures of them in the past but I swear to God I'm not sure I could identify any of them on the basis of a single photograph. Biden was vice president for years, right? See, I honestly don't remember. One of these candidates was. And yet I can't ID him by photo. I might take a guess and win but I'd have to do a lot of guessing with most of them. As I said they are all pretty bland. Now Hillary Clinton, on the basis of sheer ugliness, stands out right away. She may not be a candidate but she's always in the news. Man is she ever getting ugly, especially in up close photos. As usual when the nominations are held and they settle on one candidate they will all get behind that candidate with one thing in mind - Get Trump Out in 2020! I hope not. I am opposed to change at this time. Maybe some other time, but not now.

OllieN...@aol.com

Mar 13, 2020, 7:54:16 AM3/13/20
Once an asshole is in office all you can do is wipe. But now we are out of tp. Well use your hands.

Thomas Joseph

Mar 13, 2020, 9:20:19 PM3/13/20
On Friday, March 13, 2020 at 7:54:16 AM UTC-4, OllieN...@aol.com wrote:

> Once an asshole is in office all you can do is wipe. But now we are out of tp. Well use your hands.

Yo, status quo baby, SQ all the way. Four years of this guy and things are no worse than before. In some ways, yes - but that would happen no matter who's in charge. So I'm for keeping the same guy for another 4 years and hoping maybe I die in some pleasant way before the time comes for some new guy to come in and screw things up. Don't mess with my status quo mother fucker!

OllieN...@aol.com

Mar 14, 2020, 1:59:46 PM3/14/20
I prefer quid pro quo. Keep it in Latin.

Thomas Joseph

Mar 14, 2020, 8:50:59 PM3/14/20
On Saturday, March 14, 2020 at 1:59:46 PM UTC-4, OllieN...@aol.com wrote:

> I prefer quid pro quo. Keep it in Latin.

I'm not much of a language enthusiast but it would be interesting - never thought of it till now - to see how fast two people can speak Latin in an honest to goodness real conversation, like with subtleties and nuances and nicknames and everything involved - a sort of a street Latin - Latin for the common man - but without surrendering the truth of the ancient tongue. I know it only from church when I was a kid. Masses were all in Latin then. The Brothers at the reform school spoke it. But only in prayers and at Mass, etc. It would be interesting to see an actual conversation in Latin involving something current.

OllieN...@aol.com

Mar 14, 2020, 10:26:06 PM3/14/20
Ettu Shit?

Thomas Joseph

Mar 15, 2020, 2:53:09 AM3/15/20
On Saturday, March 14, 2020 at 10:26:06 PM UTC-4, OllieN...@aol.com wrote:

> Ettu Shit?

I'm not big on language but have to think for a conversation in Roman to be really fluid it would need to involve a lot of words from other languages, wouldn't you think? It reminds me of the Mexican peon type I picked up in West L.A. - heading for work - picked him up in a pretty scary neighborhood, very rowdy and open about it. I don't speak Spanish any better than he spoke English. But he kept trying to talk. He only knew about 10 words but they were all strung together with "Homes". I'm sure in Mexico he didn't use that word. But to blend into his new neighborhood he had to know "Homes." It became such a fixture of his new language that he used it by habit. know what I mean? I said, Do you know what I mean?

Da ya falla?

OllieN...@aol.com

Mar 15, 2020, 12:16:40 PM3/15/20
I bet in Mexico if you say Homes they treat you like a nigger.

Thomas Joseph

Mar 15, 2020, 7:56:26 PM3/15/20
On Sunday, March 15, 2020 at 12:16:40 PM UTC-4, OllieN...@aol.com wrote:

> I bet in Mexico if you say Homes they treat you like a nigger.

That makes a lot of sense. It must be really bad in Mexico if some of the areas I've seen these people living in is a step up. I'm not sure it is. It could be an escape from something more immediate and inescapable. But when they come here most wind up in ghettos abandoned by Negroes which had previously been abandoned by some other group. On the one hand I can see their plight and understand how brutal it is to come to a country looking for a fresh start and winding up in a war zone. On the other hand I'll admit I don't want to live around them. I am willing to live around people of all ethnic backgrounds, but the poorer ones, even though some are really nice people, I can do without them and their loud culture.

OllieN...@aol.com

Mar 16, 2020, 8:36:38 AM3/16/20
Being poor sucks. Working and trying to get ahead sucks too. It all sucks.

Thomas Joseph

Mar 16, 2020, 6:31:23 PM3/16/20
On Monday, March 16, 2020 at 8:36:38 AM UTC-4, OllieN...@aol.com wrote:

> Being poor sucks. Working and trying to get ahead sucks too. It all sucks.

Yeah, but at least they're alive and they have hope. But for me it's all over. I have nothing to live for. They do. Even in their poverty and despair they see a ray of hope. The sun shines bright above their heads at all times. Sometimes too bright. Hot. Invasive. Wilting. But they muddle through it. They fight on. And they win. Why? Because they are the people. So yes I understand, I too see their suffering and feel their pain - but compared to me their suffering is nothing because they have the one great gift everyone needs but I don't have - hope. I have no hope. And you expect me to waste my tears on the poor? Hah!

May God protect them and give them strength to succeed

OllieN...@aol.com

Mar 17, 2020, 10:01:23 AM3/17/20
Because we are the people pa. We keep going on. Glory be!

OllieN...@aol.com

Mar 17, 2020, 10:24:02 AM3/17/20
I hope you find some hope. Bob Hope that is. Dig him up and fuck him in the ass.

Thomas Joseph

Mar 17, 2020, 10:56:41 PM3/17/20
On Tuesday, March 17, 2020 at 10:24:02 AM UTC-4, OllieN...@aol.com wrote:

> I hope you find some hope. Bob Hope that is. Dig him up and fuck him in the ass.

I plan to do just that. But first I must dig up the corpse of Milton Berle and amputate his dick - reputed at one time to be the biggest cock in Hollywood - then use Uncle Miltie's dick do brutalize the equally ancient asshole of the fun loving Bob.

OllieN...@aol.com

Mar 18, 2020, 12:17:20 PM3/18/20
That is a myth about Milton's dick. The biggest dick in show business was Buddy Hackett.

Thomas Joseph

Mar 19, 2020, 6:22:43 PM3/19/20
On Wednesday, March 18, 2020 at 12:17:20 PM UTC-4, OllieN...@aol.com wrote:

> > I plan to do just that. But first I must dig up the corpse of Milton Berle and amputate his dick - reputed at one time to be the biggest cock in Hollywood - then use Uncle Miltie's dick do brutalize the equally ancient asshole of the fun loving Bob.

> That is a myth about Milton's dick. The biggest dick in show business was Buddy Hackett.

You heard of course about how Buddy Hackett was buried. They put a steel helmet over his head and hammered him into the ground. Slowly his body melted into the earth. As it did so it got smaller, mashed in from the head on down. For a while there his torso was only about a foot in length. But his dick was still intact at full size. At that moment - and only at that moment - yes, you are correct, at that time Buddy did indeed have the biggest cock in Hollywood on the basis of cock to body size ratio.

OllieN...@aol.com

Mar 20, 2020, 12:15:43 PM3/20/20
I remember him telling Johnny Carson that is how he wanted to be buried. A lot of history on those old shows.

Heressss…… Johnnnnyyyyy

Thomas Joseph

Mar 20, 2020, 6:07:30 PM3/20/20
On Friday, March 20, 2020 at 12:15:43 PM UTC-4, OllieN...@aol.com wrote:

> I remember him telling Johnny Carson that is how he wanted to be buried. A lot of history on those old shows.
>
> Heressss…… Johnnnnyyyyy

I actually laughed out loud when he told that to Carson. I know it was a line he had ready. I don't think it came out of the blue. Funny though. Carson's show was a fine waste of time. But his skits sucked. His attempts to be hilarious were no good. However there was one Carmack the Magnificent segment that made me LOL. McMahon hands him the envelope and Carson puts his hand to his head, thinking about the question in the envelope. He comes up with "Sis Boom Bah." Then he repeats it: "Sis boom bah" and opens the envelope and reads the card. it says, "What is the sound a sheep makes when it explodes?" I did laugh out loud at that one, mostly thinking about the guy who made it up and how it came to his mind. Funny.

OllieN...@aol.com

Mar 20, 2020, 10:02:47 PM3/20/20
Not funny to the sheep. You better get more sensitive in your reaction to what is funny and what is not.

Thomas Joseph

Mar 21, 2020, 1:56:21 AM3/21/20
On Friday, March 20, 2020 at 10:02:47 PM UTC-4, OllieN...@aol.com wrote:

> Not funny to the sheep. You better get more sensitive in your reaction to what is funny and what is not.

And if I don't get more sensitive, what then? What are you going to do, report me to the sheep police, forcing me to "go on the lam?"

OllieN...@aol.com

Mar 21, 2020, 11:39:34 AM3/21/20
Why do they call it on the lam? Do people ever go there without hiding from the law?

Thomas Joseph

Mar 21, 2020, 3:59:58 PM3/21/20
On Saturday, March 21, 2020 at 11:39:34 AM UTC-4, OllieN...@aol.com wrote:

> Why do they call it on the lam? Do people ever go there without hiding from the law?

Yes, they do. I was on the lam for my entire 11 day bed binge. I was hunkered down. All secret and shit. Doing some alone stuff. Stuff I don't want anybody to know about. I have to have some privacy in my life. So yes, every so often we need to go on the lam. But being on the lam from the cops is different. It's worse. And the longer you're on the lam the more pissed off they get so that when they finally catch you it's "Rodney King Time" all over again. I'm going to google that word. I'm not a strict grammar type, even enjoy misusing words now and then. But I am sometimes interested in where certain words came from. Even more so certain expressions. I'm going to look it up now.

"According to the Online Etymological Dictionary, lam means: "flight," as in on the lam, 1897, from a U.S. slang verb meaning "to run off" (1886), of uncertain origin, perhaps somehow from the first element of lambaste, which was used in British student slang for "beat" since 1590s."

Wow, that's gong back a long ways. They had British students in the 1500s. They didn't go there to learn, they went to avoid being conscripted into military service. Same as today. In fact that's where it started. They were "on the lam" just going to school. The were "beating" the system even then. That's where it all began. Fact. You don't believe me, ask Oliver Stone.

OllieN...@aol.com

Mar 21, 2020, 11:29:09 PM3/21/20
And while on the lam they would get lonely and fuck sheep.

Thomas Joseph

Mar 22, 2020, 6:32:25 PM3/22/20
On Saturday, March 21, 2020 at 11:29:09 PM UTC-4, OllieN...@aol.com wrote:

> And while on the lam they would get lonely and fuck sheep.

Fuck it, then amputate the lower half of one of it's legs, just enough food for a few days without it going bad. Keep your living meal ticket in good shape and you can live off it for a good while. Fuck it, eat it, sleep with it - and even use it as weapon when the cops finally catch up to you. Steal a car and take off, tossing the still living lamb out the window to blow the tires of the pursuing black and whites.

OllieN...@aol.com

Mar 22, 2020, 10:34:19 PM3/22/20
Sheep - the food you can fuck. Great slogan

Thomas Joseph

Mar 23, 2020, 5:10:33 PM3/23/20
On Sunday, March 22, 2020 at 10:34:19 PM UTC-4, OllieN...@aol.com wrote:

> Sheep - the food you can fuck. Great slogan

Do you remember the "Good Old Pig" joke? A guy is driving by a farm when he notices a pig with only 3 legs. He pulls over and gets out. "How come that pig only has 3 legs?", he asks the farmer.

"Let me tell you something about that pig", the farmer says. "One night the whole family was sleeping and a fire broke out in the house. That pig came into the house and woke us up. That is one special pig."

"Yeah, but how about the leg?", says the traveler.

"Wait a minute, wait a minute", says the farmer, "that aint all - there was the time my son my son fell into the pond and was drowning till that pig pulled him out. I'm telling you, that is one special pig."

"That is remarkable", says the traveler, but how about the leg?"

"Oh, one more thing", says the farmer, "one more thing. There was the time I slipped off my tractor and was going to get run over for sure, but that pig pulled me out of there and saved my life. I'm telling you that is one special pig."

Again the traveler asks, "Yeah, but how about the leg? How come the pig only has 3 legs?"

And the farmer says, "Well, when you got a pig as special as this you don't want to eat it all at once."

OllieN...@aol.com

Mar 23, 2020, 10:00:49 PM3/23/20
That is the best joke in the world. You will be charged for using it. That farmer gets a royalty on it.

Judith Latham

Sep 21, 2021, 4:19:20 PM9/21/21
On Saturday, March 7, 2020 at 5:30:55 PM UTC-5, jazee...@gmail.com
wrote:
> A large load. I felt a shit coming on prior to getting my coffee. I was near the library so I stopped in. First stall I went to I had to back out because there were turd stains on the floor. Then I heard the handicap stall door open up and snagged it. The floor was clean but the seat was down and the urine was un-flushed. Lots of pigs using that restroom and I'm not one of them.
>
> I took a crap and could tell it was incomplete. But I dug in with some baby wipes I had on hand as well as some tougher paper towels I carry in my back pocket. I figured I was good to go.
>
> About halfway through my coffee I could feel my guts churning. I raced through the coffee and walked home, about 7 minutes. I did not feel shit come out but I did feel a wetness between the cheeks. Please don't let there be shit in my underwear. This was my mantra during the 7 minute walk. I was wearing long johns over the briefs. When I pulled them down to sit on the toilet I could see the turd meat spread wide throughout the fabric. It's not really a huge amount, maybe just a pellet, bon bon sized, but during the walk it spreads through the cheeks and gets mushy. So while sitting on the toilet I had to take my shoes off, carefully, then the long johns just to get the undies off. I put them in the sink and proceeded to take shit number two for the day. A lot of it backed up. I cleaned the undies as best I could and sprayed them with peroxide. There will be a light stain, I can tell. But I'll be the only one seeing it so I really don't care. What a fucking chore though. Time
consuming too.

> And now I face a long walk to the markets with the guts churning anew as I face the possibility of shitting my pants twice in the same day. That's what lying in bed for days will do. Not enough routine I suppose. Anyway, I did it again - shit my pants - and no matter how bad it gets (well, I suppose there IS a limit), I am not going to see any doctors about it because my faith in them is shot. I washed my hands really good after cleaning out the undies and am wondering if shit might be a deterrent to the Corona virus. Could be. Up in the morning, wash your hands with shit, then rinse thoroughly. The protective qualities will be assimilated through the pores just enough to stave off the virus while your hands are devoid of stench and ready for nose picking if needed.
>
> Thanks for reading.

Next time you feel the need to shit and there's no bathroom around,
just pull your pants down and shit where you're standing. Start
mumbling something incoherent and people will swear you're a nut job
and will leave you are.

Thomas Joseph

Sep 21, 2021, 11:43:40 PM9/21/21

> Next time you feel the need to shit and there's no bathroom around,
> just pull your pants down and shit where you're standing. Start
> mumbling something incoherent and people will swear you're a nut job
> and will leave you are.

I knew a nut job girl named Vicky who has taken shits on Hollywood Blvd. One night I had her over to my place for some drinks. She was a drinker. So was I. She was a street person but didn't smell. As a female she probably had access to things. We messed around a bit, can't remember much. The next day I woke up in bed with her about to walk out the door. "I cleaned your cat box", she said.

I thanked her and went back to bed. A short time later there was loud knocking on my door. It was the apartment manager. "What's all that stuff on the walkway beneath your window?" I was 3 floors up. I told him I didn't know and went to the window to check it out. I could see the debris was beneath the kitchen window which is where I kept the cat box. Vicky had dumped the entire box of crap and litter out the window. She did not do it to be mean, at least I don't think she. It was just the Vicky version of cleaning out a cat box.

How about a long hose running from the ass hole all the way down the pants leg? Shit as you walk. If anybody says anything I'll tell them I just stepped in dog shit. This is an invention waiting to happen. Fuck the diapers, I don't think I'd ever go that route. And oh my God, please, the colostomy bag - I don't want to go there. But there's got to be a way to take a secret shit while on the move when the need strikes. Where is Fauci and the rest of the science community when we really need them?

OllieN...@aol.com

Sep 21, 2021, 11:51:50 PM9/21/21
At what time did people stop shitting in the open? Medieval times, Roman? Maybe the Flintstones time? Well it is about time we went back to our natural ways. Let the shit go free.

Thomas Joseph

Sep 23, 2021, 8:19:41 PM9/23/21

> At what time did people stop shitting in the open? Medieval times, Roman? Maybe the Flintstones time? Well it is about time we went back to our natural ways. Let the shit go free.

Back to my favorite topic. There will be good job openings for sure. Shit sweepers. It is interesting, your question about when people stopped shitting in the open. My guess is that humans have always wanted privacy when pissing or shitting, but it was not always possible and for many it is still that way today. It would be hard to implement a free wheeling turd release policy. I think it would have to start on a local level. Some small town, really small, where shitting in the open is encouraged. People drive through and are astonished at how clean the town is. They see janitor type people all over the place. The streets are clean. They don't know why, but soon they learn. The streets of most towns are always filthy beyond the desired limit. Why? Because they aren't filthy enough for everyone to raise a ruckus over it. What we need is more filth to get more people involved. Sometimes to clean something really well you need to lay down some filth to give you an idea of where you're at. Like sweeping up dust on the kitchen floor - sometimes you loose your place because you can't see the pile. You need more dust to make it visible. It is the same with city sidewalks. Make shitting on the streets legal and ultimately the streets will be cleaner than ever. Oh, a slight odor might linger as a reminder, but that's part of the allure. Sort of like Hershey Pa where the whole town smells like chocolate. Pleasant. I believe the same can be true of shit that has been properly and regularly cleaned. A faint aroma of foulness can be a pleasant thing. Trust me. I nose what I be talking about.

Judith Latham

Sep 23, 2021, 11:06:47 PM9/23/21
On 9/23/2021 8:19 PM, Thomas Joseph wrote:

>> At what time did people stop shitting in the open? Medieval times, Roman? Maybe the Flintstones time? Well it is about time we went back to our natural ways. Let the shit go free.
>

> Back to my favorite topic. There will be good job openings for sure. Shit sweepers. It is interesting, your question about when people stopped shitting in the open. My guess is that humans have always wanted privacy when pissing or shitting, but it was not always possible and for many it is still that way today. It would be hard to implement a free wheeling turd release policy. I think it would have to start on a local level. Some small town, really small, where shitting in the open is encouraged. People drive through and are astonished at how clean the town is. They see janitor type people all over the place. The streets are clean. They don't know why, but soon they learn. The streets of most towns are always filthy beyond the desired limit. Why? Because they aren't filthy enough for everyone to raise a ruckus over it. What we need is more filth to get more people involved. Sometimes to clean something really well you need to lay down some filth to give you an idea of where you're at. Like sweeping up dust on the kitchen floor - sometimes you loose your place because you can't see the pile. You need more dust to make it visible. It is the same with city sidewalks. Make shitting on the streets legal and ultimately the streets will be cleaner than ever. Oh, a slight odor might linger as a reminder, but that's part of the allure. Sort of like Hershey Pa where the whole town smells like chocolate. Pleasant. I believe the same can be true of shit that has been properly and regularly cleaned. A faint aroma of foulness can be a pleasant thing. Trust me. I nose what I be talking about.

I would imagine well-to-do areas could afford shit sweepers, but people
living in poorer areas such as the South Bronx would need to employ good
old-fashioned pooper scoopers. Then the problem becomes what to do with
the little bags. Not many public garbage cans in those areas, and I
can't imagine negroes placing the bags in their pockets until they can
dispose of its' contents at home. The South Bronx, Washington Heights,
and a few areas in Brooklyn already smell like shit, so aroma wouldn't
be an issue.

Thomas Joseph

Sep 23, 2021, 11:48:42 PM9/23/21

> I would imagine well-to-do areas could afford shit sweepers, but people
> living in poorer areas such as the South Bronx would need to employ good
> old-fashioned pooper scoopers. Then the problem becomes what to do with
> the little bags. Not many public garbage cans in those areas, and I
> can't imagine negroes placing the bags in their pockets until they can
> dispose of its' contents at home. The South Bronx, Washington Heights,
> and a few areas in Brooklyn already smell like shit, so aroma wouldn't
> be an issue.

In all fairness to the poor folks of which at times I've been one, the litter you see in their areas does not come exclusively from them. I know because when I drove a cab and had something I wanted to toss out the window I would always wait till I got to a shitty area to
throw away. I know I can't be alone.

I don't believe everything I read. But if something makes sense, especially in an interesting way, even if it's not true I tend to go for it. I read that the streets of New Delhi, India are among the cleanest in the world, but also the poorest. People are so poor they scavenge all the way to the end. Litter is gold to some people. I'm not sure I totally believe the story even though I want to because no matter how deep the cleaning there is always more filth on the way. But it is interesting. "Hey Sid, forget about hiring street cleaners. Let's just make the poor people poorer until all they have to eat are the remnants of each other's scavenge."

"But Sid, how about shitting? If they're eating out of dumpsters at some point they're going to have to shit. Who's going to clean up the shit?"

"You're not listening, Lou. I'm saying if we make them poor enough they'll look at turds the way we look at a filet mignon."

Thomas Joseph

Sep 23, 2021, 11:54:37 PM9/23/21
On Thursday, September 23, 2021 at 11:48:42 PM UTC-4, Thomas Joseph wrote:
> > I would imagine well-to-do areas could afford shit sweepers, but people
> > living in poorer areas such as the South Bronx would need to employ good
> > old-fashioned pooper scoopers. Then the problem becomes what to do with
> > the little bags. Not many public garbage cans in those areas, and I
> > can't imagine negroes placing the bags in their pockets until they can
> > dispose of its' contents at home. The South Bronx, Washington Heights,
> > and a few areas in Brooklyn already smell like shit, so aroma wouldn't
> > be an issue.

I have told this to Ollie a million times but wonder if he isn't agreeing just to shut me up. So now I'm going to tell you. From driving a cab - I was all over the place - many ghettos, some larger than known cities - I came to know that if all the ghettos and shit spots of the US were rolled up into one city it would dwarf L.A. and NYC combined. The ghettos are spread out enough that not everyone sees them. I would guess that if all the ghetto and shit spots of our country where rolled up into one they'd fit in a state the size of Kansas. I was going to say Texas but didn't want to go overboard with it. It would be the biggest city in the world though.

OllieN...@aol.com

Sep 25, 2021, 12:38:05 PM9/25/21
I spent my life trying to stay out of the ghetto but the ghetto keeps getting bigger. I will lose.

Thomas Joseph

Sep 25, 2021, 5:18:34 PM9/25/21

> I spent my life trying to stay out of the ghetto but the ghetto keeps getting bigger. I will lose.

You will be swallowed up by that which you created, Whitey!

Judith Latham

Sep 26, 2021, 12:05:57 AM9/26/21
On 9/25/2021 5:18 PM, Thomas Joseph wrote:

>> I spent my life trying to stay out of the ghetto but the ghetto keeps getting bigger. I will lose.
>
> You will be swallowed up by that which you created, Whitey!

America has sissy ghettos. If you wanted to see a real ghetto, you had
to live in Poland in the early 1940s. Times were dangerous then.
Hundreds of people were dead, many had been shot or hanged You've seen
the pictures of how skinny the people were. In Williamsburg, all the
skinny people I see are crack addicts. So I'm guessing there must have
lots of crack-heads back then. Apparently if people were willing to go
through all that shit, it must have been some bad-ass rock they had out
there.

Thomas Joseph

Sep 26, 2021, 6:35:10 PM9/26/21

> America has sissy ghettos. If you wanted to see a real ghetto, you had
> to live in Poland in the early 1940s. Times were dangerous then.
> Hundreds of people were dead, many had been shot or hanged You've seen
> the pictures of how skinny the people were. In Williamsburg, all the
> skinny people I see are crack addicts. So I'm guessing there must have
> lots of crack-heads back then. Apparently if people were willing to go
> through all that shit, it must have been some bad-ass rock they had out
> there.

I believe there have been improvements in some ways world wide or with so-called civilized society in general, but as a rule I think it's worse today with everything going faster and faster like a spinning top about to explode. Be honest, if you had to, would you rather walk through the Warsaw Ghetto or South Central L.A.? I think I know the answer. I tell this to people who go to movies and bitch about them not being "real enough." I tell them, "You want reality? Find the nearest American ghetto, park your car, and take a walk through it - you'll get realism in a hurry." Same thing when I lived in Hollywood and drove the cab. I'd pick people up and they were always disappointed. Hollywood where I lived was not very touristy. Just the names of celebrities on the sidewalk and that's about it - back then. I used to tell the tourists, 'You want to see stars? Wait till after dark and take a walk down anyone of these sides streets. You'll see stars alright."

OllieN...@aol.com

Sep 27, 2021, 9:42:43 AM9/27/21
I lived in LA for 22 years and never saw a star. Maybe an extra or two.

Thomas Joseph

Sep 27, 2021, 7:32:39 PM9/27/21
=
> I lived in LA for 22 years and never saw a star. Maybe an extra or two.

Where I lived in Hollywood I saw well known celebs or the past every day with many of them living in old rent control buildings near Hollywood and Vine which was well known but had deteriorated from it's glory days with all aspirants moving to West Hollywood and the Strip. I liked the old part. I'd see well known comics all the time strolling the street. They were not swamped, even the good ones. I saw nothing touristy about it. Hollywood had different parts. I did the extra thing. Didn't care for it. Very boring. Very low pay, but I needed it. I also could have made it a steady living for higher wages as they asked for me by phone several times to appear as a cop (I'm white and I had the look). But even so it still would have been a job leading to nowhere, so I don't care. Very rare, nearly impossible for extras to get anywhere in the screen business except for higher paying more steady extra work. But it's still work. Anyway, I sed to see lots of known people, even lived in the same cheap buildings with some of them. Some up and comers who were financed by their parents I guess. Patrick Duffy lived in one of the buildings I lived in. I didn't even know who he was, someone had to tell me. There were others but it's not important, and even if it is I would prefer to pretend it it's not.

The Star Breaker

Judith Latham

Sep 27, 2021, 8:31:51 PM9/27/21
Who's Patrick Duffy?

OllieN...@aol.com

Sep 28, 2021, 9:21:43 AM9/28/21
Duffy Ducks brother

Thomas Joseph

Sep 28, 2021, 5:02:17 PM9/28/21
=
> Who's Patrick Duffy?

Some clown who later got a regular role on the TV show Dallas of which I have never watched a full episode. These guys would usually stay for a year at most. Sort of like the jobs they claim to have had later, after they 'make it' and are invited to do talk shows, talking about how they waited tables, which they did for one summer to appease their parents into sending them more money to live on. I think Duffy's parents were actually murdered, I remember reading. He and his wife lived down the hall and were into chanting to the box on the wall. My girlfriend would go down to visit with them and she got into the chanting thing too, for a while. Only years before we were hitch hiking locally and got picked up by a young guy and girl who told us they were having a party later that night - and "Would you like to come", and we said yes. When we got there it was an assemblage of chanters. We joined in, at the same time ridiculing it. Funny that only a short time later my girlfriend would get into it. Then years later she found Christ. I guess we really never know what people are looking for.

OllieN...@aol.com

Sep 29, 2021, 9:27:21 AM9/29/21
We need a code. Some basic rules to go by. Something that makes sense out of a nutty world. People who do not have this are called politicians.

Judith Latham

Sep 29, 2021, 4:47:36 PM9/29/21
Sports, the news, Forensic Files and Judge Judy. That's about all the
shit I watch on the idiot box. I prefer music, reading and this crap
that we're doing.

You're lucky this girl dumped you (or vice versa) before she 'found'
Christ. Jesus freaks are crazy and want you to be crazy too. I know this
one filipino guy who nails himself to a cross every year on Good Friday.
He's gotta be out of his fucking mind. Is this the kind of life you want
for yourself? Ranting incoherently, drooling and crying out "Jesus saves
me........

Thomas Joseph

Sep 29, 2021, 6:44:01 PM9/29/21

> We need a code. Some basic rules to go by. Something that makes sense out of a nutty world. People who do not have this are called politicians.

I'm not sure I know what you mean. I can see people hanging on to a religion, or just rolling with one from childhood on. But to flit from one to the other, there is something sick about that. Of course we are all sick in our own way, so I'm not casting stones. I don't think spending one's entire life looking for the right religion helps make sense out of a nutty world.

The Thrivers vs the Searchers

Thomas Joseph

Sep 29, 2021, 6:50:19 PM9/29/21
=
> You're lucky this girl dumped you (or vice versa) before she 'found'
> Christ. Jesus freaks are crazy and want you to be crazy too. I know this
> one filipino guy who nails himself to a cross every year on Good Friday.
> He's gotta be out of his fucking mind. Is this the kind of life you want
> for yourself? Ranting incoherently, drooling and crying out "Jesus saves
> me........

I aint crying about any of it. I think it's funny. Also, I don't ridicule people for their religious beliefs, I merely don't entirely believe they actually believe in them. I know I'm right, so I won't argue. I only argue when I'm not certain of my own position. I believe - wait, I know! - that everyone on earth is an agnostic varying on the scale from almost total believer to almost total non believer with most hanging around the middle of the scale. Also, when it come to religion, which I see as idiotic, in an odd way I have more respect for the ones who cling to religions that are really harsh and demanding. Like your Filipino guy nailing himself to the cross every year. Yeah, I'll agree he's nuts. But maybe doing this once a year keeps him from slipping even further into insanity.

Also, I'm getting sick of you Jews putting down Christians as fanatics all the time when you know damn well your own people are pretty way out there too. In fact, they started it. They are to blame for all the ills of the world. Ok, I don't really mean that. But it could be true.

OllieN...@aol.com

Sep 30, 2021, 3:24:52 PM9/30/21
Someone is to blame. And when I find them I will ask them for a job.

Judith Latham

Sep 30, 2021, 11:07:50 PM9/30/21
I have nothing against most Christians. It's those "Jesus love you"
assholes I want to avoid. I don't like being around those Hasidic rabbis
who spin live chickens around their head either. All sects or cults have
their crazies. Hang out with the Islamic crowd and you may wind up being
decapitated. Give me the agnostic majority.

OllieN...@aol.com

Oct 1, 2021, 2:28:10 PM10/1/21
He loves you but does he find you doable?

Thomas Joseph

Oct 2, 2021, 9:33:36 PM10/2/21

> Someone is to blame. And when I find them I will ask them for a job.

I just called Skyving because the games are on tomorrow and I had a bunch of missed calls from him and others during my valium-hazed hiatus from active life. He said he couldn't talk long, he was just pulling into the parking lot for work. For a split second it got me, I couldn't figure out what he meant by work. At first I thought poker, which is really at the moment recreational for Leif. Of course he meant the local comedy club where he works on stuff and also gets some paying gigs, MCing, etc. But at his age - our age! - I just couldn't make sense of it at first. When I hear work I picture a factory. Drudgery, tedium, lots of clock watching. I suppose that could be a comedy club too. Anyway, I told him the way he said he had to be at work confused me for a split second. He thought it was funny too. But really, easy to say, not so easy to do - at least for me - maybe the time has come for Leif to stop thinking about comedy as work. Put less into it. Who knows, he might get more in return.

Who the fuck knows?

Thomas Joseph

Oct 2, 2021, 9:36:40 PM10/2/21
Yes, it's all around us same as politics and other media bullshit that seems unavoidable - but the truth is it can be avoided. But you have to go all the way. You can't pick and choose. You can't say one religion is more fanatical that another. No matter how they look on the outside you have to assume they're all a bit nuts. But then to be fair you also have to admit that you are a bit nuts yourself. But as for me, I can laugh at religion but don't waste much time doing it. It bores me just like politics, kind of the same thing actually.

OllieN...@aol.com

Oct 3, 2021, 11:13:26 AM10/3/21
On Saturday, October 2, 2021 at 9:36:40 PM UTC-4, jazee...@gmail.com wrote:
> Yes, it's all around us same as politics and other media bullshit that seems unavoidable - but the truth is it can be avoided. But you have to go all the way. You can't pick and choose. You can't say one religion is more fanatical that another. No matter how they look on the outside you have to assume they're all a bit nuts. But then to be fair you also have to admit that you are a bit nuts yourself. But as for me, I can laugh at religion but don't waste much time doing it. It bores me just like politics, kind of the same thing actually.

If people did not like what ever it is they are getting from a religion why would it survive?

Judith Latham

Oct 3, 2021, 4:06:01 PM10/3/21
Brainwashing! My uncle Moses died with Jim Jones in Guyana. He drank the
Kool-Aid. His son David was more fortunate. The story as he tells it is
that he had been puking from bad oysters all that fateful day. Not
wanting to draw attention to himself, he faked drinking from the cup
when it was passed to him. When he saw the people around him start
dropping like flies, he shit his pants; literally. The smell only made
him vomit again. Seeing David covered in shit and vomit, those who had
yet to drink the Kool-Aid must have assumed he had because nobody
questioned him. David was one of the few survivors when authorities
discovered the tragedy days later. Religion sucks but it doesn't have to
be. Ollie has joined us in Judaism, perhaps you can consider joining
also. Or maybe you'd rather start your own religion with yourself as the
deity and Ollie as your Pope (that's only if he discovers he doesn't
want to be a Jew). Think about it.

Thomas Joseph

Oct 3, 2021, 9:21:01 PM10/3/21

> If people did not like what ever it is they are getting from a religion why would it survive?

Everyone is scared. Can you blame them? We're going to die, man. Do you hear me? We are going to stop breathing one day. Under these circumstances I cannot and do not ever challenge people on their religious beliefs. I may laugh it but I'm not arguing with them.

As for your question, let's be honest, religion has history on its side. People born directly into it. They don't have to get anything out of it. They just roll with it. "IT IS WHAT IT IS!" For example, a song you think is shit goes over and sells big. You are not the only one who thinks the song is shit. Just because a lot of fart-brained idiots like it doesn't mean it ain't shit.

Thomas Joseph

Oct 3, 2021, 9:23:51 PM10/3/21

> Brainwashing! My uncle Moses died with Jim Jones in Guyana. He drank the
> Kool-Aid. His son David was more fortunate. The story as he tells it is
> that he had been puking from bad oysters all that fateful day. Not
> wanting to draw attention to himself, he faked drinking from the cup
> when it was passed to him. When he saw the people around him start
> dropping like flies, he shit his pants; literally. The smell only made
> him vomit again. Seeing David covered in shit and vomit, those who had
> yet to drink the Kool-Aid must have assumed he had because nobody
> questioned him. David was one of the few survivors when authorities
> discovered the tragedy days later. Religion sucks but it doesn't have to
> be. Ollie has joined us in Judaism, perhaps you can consider joining
> also. Or maybe you'd rather start your own religion with yourself as the
> deity and Ollie as your Pope (that's only if he discovers he doesn't
> want to be a Jew). Think about it.

I want to sacrifice my life for the world. That is my religion. Making the world a better place for all is my goal. My religion. My science. If need be I will kill myself on international TV in the goriest way imaginable. "Why?", they will ask, "Why did he do it?"

"Because he cares", comes the reply. Because he cares and he's one macho mother fucker."

OllieN...@aol.com

Oct 5, 2021, 7:40:46 PM10/5/21
What flavor Kool Aid did he use? I like grape. Lime is no good.

Judith Latham

Oct 5, 2021, 11:44:18 PM10/5/21
From what I understand, Jones chose Cherry for everyone. That may be
part of the reason David survived. As I mentioned, he was sick with
perhaps food poisoning. Cherry was never David's favorite flavor and
it's doubtful he'd drink any Kool-Aid knowing he was feeling like he
was. If Jim Jones had offered spiked warm ginger-ale rather than
Kool-Aid. David never would have survived.

Thomas Joseph

Oct 6, 2021, 8:23:20 PM10/6/21

> What flavor Kool Aid did he use? I like grape. Lime is no good.

> From what I understand, Jones chose Cherry for everyone. That may be
> part of the reason David survived. As I mentioned, he was sick with
> perhaps food poisoning. Cherry was never David's favorite flavor and
> it's doubtful he'd drink any Kool-Aid knowing he was feeling like he
> was. If Jim Jones had offered spiked warm ginger-ale rather than
> Kool-Aid. David never would have survived.

I just responded to Bozo 5 or 6 times which could cause me to get an early 'over the limit' message from Google, and am now forced to respond to two or more people in the same posting space to make sure it doesn't happen.

I haven't had kool Aid in years. Would be nice if they came out with some lightly sugared product with caffeine from actual coffee so I can get the sugar/caffeine buzz without the needless 500 calories I'm getting from the two cokes I'm putting down each day lately. I am far from being in Judith's class - don't have the power or strength or urge to get there either - but want to maintain a healthy looking body up to my very last breath even as my insides have rotted away to a stagnant sewer.

As for you Judith, don't you think David deserved to die just for being there? Nothing against the guy personally, but don't you think he got really lucky - if being alive can be considered lucky? 900 plus people committing suicide at the same time, even to this day it seems incredible. And yet, if it really happened, and I'm assuming it did, it only proves it can happen again, only this time 9,000 instead of 900. Then 90,000, then 900,00 until finally the entire population of the world decides to check out at the same time in a gesture of commonality and equality unmatched by anything life can provide. "Do you understand me, people? To be truly free we must die - NOW. Come, join me in drink!

Judith Latham

Oct 6, 2021, 8:52:52 PM10/6/21
All those bodies rotting simultaneously would emit a horrifying stench
for all the suriving animals and birds. On the bright side, there'd be
an enormous stockpile of food in those corpses. It's possible a new
species would be spawned to replace us; a being far superior to
humanity. Or maybe just zillions of maggots infesting the world and they
become the dominant species.

OllieN...@aol.com

Oct 6, 2021, 11:55:40 PM10/6/21
Be funny if it was staged by Kool Aid.

Thomas Joseph

Oct 7, 2021, 1:41:36 AM10/7/21
> All those bodies rotting simultaneously would emit a horrifying stench
> for all the surviving animals and birds. On the bright side, there'd be
> an enormous stockpile of food in those corpses. It's possible a new
> species would be spawned to replace us; a being far superior to
> humanity. Or maybe just zillions of maggots infesting the world and they
> become the dominant species.

I am a nose guy but have never smelled a dead human body. I wonder what it's like. I would never do anything to stupid to find out. I wonder, are there people gifted with senses of smell so powerful they can name the exact number of corpses in a festering pile? Like archeologists standing around dig site, I see two odor experts positioned near the corpse pile, scholar-sniffing the
stench- filled air.

"Hmmm, I'd have to estimate at least a thousand", says the first guy.

"Nah", says his associate, "Your estimate is way too high. My senses tell me there's less than a thousand in that pile."

"Oh really?", says the other guy, "wanna bet on it?"

"I'll let you know in a minute", comes the reply, "I want to get another whiff here."

He sniffs delicately at the air, then says, "Ok, we've got a bet. I'm saying there's less than a thousand dead people in that pile, you're saying there a thousand or more. How much you wanna bet?"

"I'll bet my life on it", replies his cohort. "But since the bet concerns a thousand corpses, over or under, why not make it an even grand. I'll bet you $1.000 there's more than a thousand corpses in that pile."

"Ok", says the other guy, "it's a bet. Now who's going to do the counting?"

"Good point. That's an awful lot of bodies to count. Gotta move 'em first. Some rough work."

"Tell you what", says his associate, "let's find something else to bet on, then whoever loses that bet has to count the bodies with the other guy watching to make sure it's a legit count. Ok?"

"Sure it's ok", says the other guy, "but what are we going to bet on?"

"How about whether you're going to live or die after I put a few bullets through your skull", says the other guy, drawing a small pistol from his coat and pointing it at his astonished partner.

Just then the pile moves. Someone in that pile is alive. This changes everything.

"The pile, it moved", says the guy about to get shot.

"I saw it", says the other, "but it changes nothing. Sorry, you gotta go." Then he pulls the trigger, sniffing at the air to absorb the aroma of gun powder deep into his nostrils and lungs straight to his soul - the soul of an expert in odor dedicated to his craft.

Thomas Joseph

Oct 7, 2021, 1:46:06 AM10/7/21

> Be funny if it was staged by Kool Aid.

The Kool Aid Challenge, like the ice bucket thing for ALS. Make it some kind of charity thing. I haven't seen Kool Aid advertised on TV in a long time. Or maybe it's been advertised a thousand times and I just never paid attention. I am capable of letting commercials drift straight through my head. Still after all these years an amazing number of folks dead all at once at the same time - on fucking purpose. Hard to believe. Could have been murdered. On the other hand who knows? That's the beauty of it - the mystery. The Kooky Conundrum of the Kool Aid Killings.

OllieN...@aol.com

Oct 7, 2021, 1:22:22 PM10/7/21
On Thursday, October 7, 2021 at 1:46:06 AM UTC-4, jazee...@gmail.com wrote:
> > Be funny if it was staged by Kool Aid.
> The Kool Aid Challenge, like the ice bucket thing for ALS. Make it some kind of charity thing. I haven't seen Kool Aid advertised on TV in a long time. Or maybe it's been advertised a thousand times and I just never paid attention. I am capable of letting commercials drift straight through my head. Still after all these years an amazing number of folks dead all at once at the same time - on fucking purpose. Hard to believe. Could have been murdered. On the other hand who knows? That's the beauty of it - the mystery. The Kooky Conundrum of the Kool Aid Killings.

I was in the Navy when it happened. I was freaked out by it. I am sure most people were. Well I think the COVID shot is the new version of it.

Thomas Joseph

Oct 7, 2021, 3:44:53 PM10/7/21

> I was in the Navy when it happened. I was freaked out by it. I am sure most people were. Well I think the COVID shot is the new version of it.

Not getting the COVID shot reminds of news articles about people dying in car crashes and how they'd always tell us at the end of the report whether the dead people we're wearing seat belts or not. Actually they only mentioned it if they weren't wearing them. Same with COVID. Every news report is an advertisement for the vaccine. Every time we read about some new death from the dreaded but on the way to boring virus it's someone who hasn't been vaccinated. Then they interview people in the hospital who have the virus, and they all say, "I really wish I had gotten the shot. I was such a fool for putting it off. Now look where I'm at!" There used to advertising sections in the newspapers. Good ones too. Bought a few used cars and TVs out of the paper, always did well with it. Now the whole front page is an ongoing advertisement, like a changing billboard, one that right now spotlighting COVID and BLM. The Jones thing did not freak me out. I was overjoyed by the madness of it. I did find it incredible though and still do. But I never felt threatened by it directly, not after looking at the pictures of the faces of some of those who died (before they died), and they all looked nuts. And in fact no doubt about it - they all were nuts. One of them could have gone nuts and killed a thousand people. Looking at it that way, with 900 dying in Jonestown, maybe in the end a hundred lives were saved.

OllieN...@aol.com

Oct 9, 2021, 2:02:24 PM10/9/21
On Thursday, October 7, 2021 at 3:44:53 PM UTC-4, jazee...@gmail.com wrote:
> > I was in the Navy when it happened. I was freaked out by it. I am sure most people were. Well I think the COVID shot is the new version of it.
> Not getting the COVID shot reminds of news articles about people dying in car crashes and how they'd always tell us at the end of the report whether the dead people we're wearing seat belts or not. Actually they only mentioned it if they weren't wearing them. Same with COVID. Every news report is an advertisement for the vaccine. Every time we read about some new death from the dreaded but on the way to boring virus it's someone who hasn't been vaccinated. Then they interview people in the hospital who have the virus, and they all say, "I really wish I had gotten the shot. I was such a fool for putting it off. Now look where I'm at!" There used to advertising sections in the newspapers. Good ones too. Bought a few used cars and TVs out of the paper, always did well with it. Now the whole front page is an ongoing advertisement, like a changing billboard, one that right now spotlighting COVID and BLM. The Jones thing did not freak me out. I was overjoyed by the madness of it. I did find it incredible though and still do. But I never felt threatened by it directly, not after looking at the pictures of the faces of some of those who died (before they died), and they all looked nuts. And in fact no doubt about it - they all were nuts. One of them could have gone nuts and killed a thousand people. Looking at it that way, with 900 dying in Jonestown, maybe in the end a hundred lives were saved.

In my head I can be Jones and his followers. I can see the apocalyptic as clear as them. This is why I have a innate aversion to groups. Even AA can get to be too much. There I drink their Kool aid.

Judith Latham

Oct 9, 2021, 3:44:16 PM10/9/21
Don't do it! Schlomo told me about an AA meeting he went to in the
Village where someone spiked the coffee pot with mega hits of LSD. Some
of the people were happy as a pig in shit, but one girl flipped out and
jumped off her building's roof. She's in a wheelchair for life.
Fortunate for Schlomo he wasn't thirsty and so he didn't drink it. If
you go to AA, bring your own drink with you.

Thomas Joseph

Oct 9, 2021, 6:13:25 PM10/9/21

> In my head I can be Jones and his followers. I can see the apocalyptic as clear as them. This is why I have a innate aversion to groups. Even AA can get to be too much. There I drink their Kool aid.

Really. I mean why join a group just because the apocalypse is coming? I want to experience it alone or with a friend. No large crowds reducing me to zero. I want to the star of my own little show, not just another recruit in some asshole's ragtag army.

Jonesing for Alonesing

Thomas Joseph

Oct 9, 2021, 6:23:40 PM10/9/21

> Don't do it! Schlomo told me about an AA meeting he went to in the
> Village where someone spiked the coffee pot with mega hits of LSD. Some
> of the people were happy as a pig in shit, but one girl flipped out and
> jumped off her building's roof. She's in a wheelchair for life.
> Fortunate for Schlomo he wasn't thirsty and so he didn't drink it. If
> you go to AA, bring your own drink with you.

Seems Schlomo tells you a lot of stuff and you believe it all no matter what because, well because he is Schlomo. Even as a Jew you may not know this, but Schlomo in ancient yiddish (the one that existed before the one you people refer to nowadays - way back, pre Moses days by a mile) - in ancient yiddish Schlomo means 'messenger'. Some words used in the English lexicon stem from that very word. For example, slo-mo instead of slow motion - that came from Schlomo because even back in those days messengers were always slower than the people wanted.

Hey, about spiked acid - I would never spike anything, ever, that is not my own. I used acid only 4 times. Not a fan. Could have been had there been less speed in it. Acid is a stimulant. The lower grade stuff is very speedy. I would take it again under the guidance of a Timothy Leary disciple. Can't get Tim himself, he's dead. Saw him several times on the Blvd in Hollywood. Famous people love it when they are recognized. And I would also give them that gift, but in my own way. As Leary was walking by with a friend I noticed who he was at just that moment, and after he passed just a foot or so I yelled out, "You Tim, sweetheart!", and he looked around expecting to see someone he knew. All he got was me. He put his hand up as if to say, "You got me." He smiled. I did the same thing to Phil Silvers on the Blvd. He really liked it. So did I.

Whoops, sorry, did not get to the point. The point was that some drugs are really weird, especially the psychedelic oriented ones including even weed. I smoke weed every day. But many times I have thought how I'd like the feeling if I didn't make it happen myself. Like if I just woke up one day feeling really high - that would be scary, sort of like being sick - and in a way I suppose it is like being sick because all drugs are toxic in some way, right?

OllieN...@aol.com

Oct 12, 2021, 1:08:38 PM10/12/21
If I wanted to I could meditate into a acid trip if I tried. I did meditation with a pshychologist in group therapy and I had a third eye experience. He was impressed saying in all the years he has meditated it has never happened for him. I know I am plugged in but I keep it switched off.

Judith Latham

Oct 12, 2021, 11:25:57 PM10/12/21
My uncle Leo says that he was lied to in the 60s and 70s when told he
would have future flashbacks. He thought he was investing in his future
when he was on a 2 year trip (that's a lot of acid to drop). He wound up
in the nut house for a long while and he's never been quite the same.
But as far as I know; no flashbacks.

Thomas Joseph

Oct 13, 2021, 1:08:46 AM10/13/21

> If I wanted to I could meditate into a acid trip if I tried. I did meditation with a pshychologist in group therapy and I had a third eye experience. He was impressed saying in all the years he has meditated it has never happened for him. I know I am plugged in but I keep it switched off.

Funny, third eye experience. Is that like an out of body experience? I can't meditate. I've tried. It requires patience. I think I have patience but lack focus. I am not a believer in hypnosis either. But I can see it happening in some cases. And even if it was common I would still be hard to hypnotize because I don't think I'm relaxed enough. Unless I'm alone in which case I'm ready to swing self hypnosis style.

Thomas Joseph

Oct 13, 2021, 1:18:58 AM10/13/21

> My uncle Leo says that he was lied to in the 60s and 70s when told he
> would have future flashbacks. He thought he was investing in his future
> when he was on a 2 year trip (that's a lot of acid to drop). He wound up
> in the nut house for a long while and he's never been quite the same.
> But as far as I know; no flashbacks.

The people I know who were aversely affected by it were full-time users. I'm not sure a single trip is responsible for many people losing their minds over time. I never liked the stuff because it was speedy, and I was speedy enough without it. The time I checked into the Hollywood infirmary and asked them to bring me down from some acid I just took, the guy asked me to put my hands out - and I did - and he put a piece of paper on them and it wouldn't stay my hands were shaking so much. He took my pulse. I didn't need him to take it. I was a major hypochondriac back then and took my pulse a lot. I was so good at it I could sometimes take it without feeling any pulse points, just by concentrating on my chest. Anyway, on that trip to the infirmary when they took my pulse it was 170 beats a minute. They offered to shoot me up with something to bring me down, but only if I agreed to then be shipped to the L.A. County Hospital which is a living nightmare. All I wanted was a pill to bring me down and a cot to lie on. So I rejected their offer - after a lot of back and forth in my brain, with the nurse butting in over and over with, "Do you want the Doctor to help you or not?" I walked out and apologized for wasting their time. I walked. At the time I smoked a lot. I rarely walked far. But I walked, and then I started to mellow out on my own. At that point I actually enjoyed the high. Like going through hell to get to heaven.

OllieN...@aol.com

Oct 13, 2021, 9:21:18 PM10/13/21
I hear 'pure' acid is not speedy at all. I have had flashbacks but they were a result of being very tired. Nothing crazy just a little halucinating. Actually I could use some of it now.

Thomas Joseph

Oct 14, 2021, 7:18:00 PM10/14/21

> I hear 'pure' acid is not speedy at all. I have had flashbacks but they were a result of being very tired. Nothing crazy just a little halucinating. Actually I could use some of it now.

Thanks for the info. I suspected pure acid would have less speed, or even none. I wouldn't go out of my way for it today. But with the right guide I might try some of that pure stuff. What I got was not trash, but it was common street acid of the time - window pane, orange sunshine, whatever. It was ultra speedy. But it was also me. I was a daily drinker. I was hyper. Any kind of speed, including even coffee could make me feel paranoid and scared that something bad is about to happen, like the earth bursting apart or a plane spiraling down out of the sky and drifting my way no matter which way I run. Bleak stuff. I was mostly a drinker, but I've had other stuff. I smoke weed today. When I was younger I would not have been able to smoke weed without drinking. Even in my 50s I didn't want to do it. But when I quit smoking cigarets I turned to weed just to get some heat in my throat - not for the high. Cheap stuff. Eventually I built a tolerance to it and am now able to smoke it without feeling the need to drink. I don't need to get super high either. It's just part of the withering process.

OllieN...@aol.com

Oct 15, 2021, 2:35:55 PM10/15/21
On Thursday, October 14, 2021 at 7:18:00 PM UTC-4, jazee...@gmail.com wrote:
> > I hear 'pure' acid is not speedy at all. I have had flashbacks but they were a result of being very tired. Nothing crazy just a little halucinating. Actually I could use some of it now.
> Thanks for the info. I suspected pure acid would have less speed, or even none. I wouldn't go out of my way for it today. But with the right guide I might try some of that pure stuff. What I got was not trash, but it was common street acid of the time - window pane, orange sunshine, whatever. It was ultra speedy. But it was also me. I was a daily drinker. I was hyper. Any kind of speed, including even coffee could make me feel paranoid and scared that something bad is about to happen, like the earth bursting apart or a plane spiraling down out of the sky and drifting my way no matter which way I run. Bleak stuff. I was mostly a drinker, but I've had other stuff. I smoke weed today. When I was younger I would not have been able to smoke weed without drinking. Even in my 50s I didn't want to do it. But when I quit smoking cigarets I turned to weed just to get some heat in my throat - not for the high. Cheap stuff. Eventually I built a tolerance to it and am now able to smoke it without feeling the need to drink. I don't need to get super high either. It's just part of the withering process.

Altering the conscience mind is enjoyable. I use to like even bad feeling as long as it was different than my normal feeling. I use anti depressants now. I am fucked up.

Thomas Joseph

Oct 15, 2021, 3:16:33 PM10/15/21

> Altering the conscience mind is enjoyable. I use to like even bad feeling as long as it was different than my normal feeling. I use anti depressants now. I am fucked up.

You sure are. I can see a genuine drug store that sells every drug known to man. People come in and the workers ask where they want to go. "I want to go up", some say. Others say, "I want to go down." But others such as yourself when asked, "Where do you want to go", reply, "Anywhere but where I'm at, man."

OllieN...@aol.com

Oct 17, 2021, 2:49:36 PM10/17/21
On Friday, October 15, 2021 at 3:16:33 PM UTC-4, jazee...@gmail.com wrote:
> > Altering the conscience mind is enjoyable. I use to like even bad feeling as long as it was different than my normal feeling. I use anti depressants now. I am fucked up.
> You sure are. I can see a genuine drug store that sells every drug known to man. People come in and the workers ask where they want to go. "I want to go up", some say. Others say, "I want to go down." But others such as yourself when asked, "Where do you want to go", reply, "Anywhere but where I'm at, man."

Exactly. I would take just about anything. I was ale to stay clear of Heroin. I knew it was dangerous and I would be hooked. Leif had a good friend who would use it and the guy scared me. I could never be friends with him. I was afraid I would become him. Or I was him minus the heroin.

Judith Latham

Oct 17, 2021, 5:57:13 PM10/17/21
I was told that the quickest way for me to lose weight was to try
heroin. I've been thinking about it. I can get the Amy Winehouse look;
dead heroin chic

Thomas Joseph

Oct 17, 2021, 6:07:15 PM10/17/21
I was afraid I would become him. Or I was him minus the heroin.

Probably your last suggestion. I knew a lot of people who used heroin. Some would sneak hits in the poolroom and nod out. I was friends with most of them. Most. Not all. Maybe had your guy been in the group he would not have been one of them. When I drove cab I had a group of speed freaks who'd call me all the time, and I always got paid, if only with collateral of some kind. I think heroin is probably dangerous, but not as dangerous as the delivery system - the shot. Put vitamins in a hypodermic and you'll wind up with lots of deaths resulting from "too much health all at once." Yes, it's the all at once aspect of shooting up that keeps me at bay. If available for smoking or nasal sniffing I'd probably try it today. Maybe.

Thomas Joseph

Oct 17, 2021, 6:12:57 PM10/17/21

> I was told that the quickest way for me to lose weight was to try
> heroin. I've been thinking about it. I can get the Amy Winehouse look;
> dead heroin chic

Come on Judith, the trick is to be unique. You don't want to copy anyone, let alone Amy Winehouse. Now tell me the truth, if you had an album collection, and maybe you do, would Winehouse be in it? Some people go for the image, but let's face it, the voice sucks. Winehouse was a nothing. But if you want to follow in her footsteps, so to speak, yet at the same time "do it your way" Anka style on the road to immortal fame, then I would say trick #1 is to become famous. This is the most important step. You have to be famous enough for people to give a shit about you. Once you have taken step #1 and become famous, the idea then is to go out in your own unique memorable style. Do not lose the weight. Repeat: Do not lose the weight. People will remember you for it. It will be your legacy along with whatever talents took you to the top in the first place. In fact I'd say pack on more weight. Also, if you really want to lose weight, speed is the way to go, not heroin. I've got some and I'm letting it go cheap. Want some?

OllieN...@aol.com

Oct 20, 2021, 12:53:30 AM10/20/21
Several pop stars died in the seventies from overdoses. Or it was said. Who knows. Maybe it was a lie to make then seem hip.

Judith Latham

Oct 20, 2021, 2:25:07 PM10/20/21
Heavens no, I don't want to die. I just want to be thin so I can finally
nab a real man. I'm getting tired of guys with a fat fetish using me for
their perverted pleasures. I want real love and the fat chick is never
going to find it. For now I'll have to settle for sex just for the sake
of sex. Why do you think so many fatties are hooked up with Negroes?
They have large johnsons that can cut through the mounds of flesh needed
to penetrate us. Once I'm thin, I can find a nice Jewish man and settle
down. Jews do have standards.

OllieN...@aol.com

Oct 20, 2021, 6:55:03 PM10/20/21
Are you saying the negro has no or low standards? This is not ok here. You must decide - either low or none.

Judith Latham

Oct 20, 2021, 8:51:06 PM10/20/21
Even I have to admit that a man who gets his rocks off screwing a 475 lb
woman doesn't have any standards; he'll fuck anything that breathes. A
whole lot of Negroes fit that bill. Jewish men have some standards; at
least the ones worth having do. When I'm thin, you guys are going to
wish you had me. I received a new Richard Simmons work-out video and I'm
starting tomorrow a new program. Diet and exercise!!

OllieN...@aol.com

Oct 21, 2021, 4:51:43 PM10/21/21
The world is nuts. Become a squirrel.
It is loading more messages.