IMPORTANT TO EVERYONE

cc0135097

Jan 3, 2008, 2:48:58 PM1/3/08
IMPORTANT TO EVERYONE 1/3/2008

Somehow, someone has been following me around the newsgroups using my name
and e-mail address saying that I said this post is a joke and anyone reading
it is an idiot.
I ASSURE YOU THIS IS NO JOKE.

1/22/06 (today 1/3/08)
I wrote the following about 17 years ago and posted it in a number of
different newsgroups. I posted it again about six years ago. Many people
were interested because they had gone thru similar experiences. I have
received 100's of e-mails and tried to answer most. I am still in contact
with many. It's amazing how many people are going thru similar troubles,
especially the youth all over the planet.
I am sorry this is so long, but so much has happened since 1989.
I posted this on 3/23/90 and again on 7/14/2000 and again today on
10/24/2007.

In 1989 I was hit by a car. After three operations and still being in
severe pain and the loss of my business and then my family I could take no
more. So I took an overdose of drugs, enough to kill an elephant. I was
found on the sidewalk in San Francisco, by a Priest.
I was pronounced DOA (dead on arrival) at the San Francisco general
hospital. They said I was dead for almost two minutes.
I remember this like it was yesterday.
I was in total darkness. I could see nothing, like as if I had no
eyes. Just TOTAL black darkness. I felt like I was standing in this
darkness. I tried to touch my face, but it was not there, I reached down to
touch my legs but I could feel no arms or legs.
That was when I realized I was DEAD. I remembered what I had done to
myself.
That was why I could not feel my body. I was in this darkness with nothing
but my thoughts for what seemed like forever.
I remember thinking about my entire life and that this would be a
HORRABLE death, to have nothing but your thoughts for eternity, a true hell.
Although. I was in no pain, I was not scared and I felt nothing but
total calmness. I was at peace. (I now believe this darkness is what happens
to someone in a Coma)
Then all of a sudden I saw a light, a bright light. I felt myself moving
up towards this bright light. As I was moving upward I could see down. I saw
Doctors and Nurses working on someone on a table, although I could not see
my face I knew it was me they were working on.
I just kept rising up through the building thru the roof and into the
sky.
I heard a voice talking to me. It told me I had to go back because I
was needed. I tried to ask why but no sound would come from my mouth. I
could only listen.
The next thing I knew I was looking down at a great storm on the earth
somewhere. Trees, homes, buildings and people were being destroyed. It was
so real and like nothing I had ever seen.
At that time the voice told me that soon there would be great storms all
over the world. As I watched, the voice said there would be great
Earthquakes, Tsunamis, Floods, Tornados, Hurricanes, Volcanic Eruptions and
Deadly Viruses. The Earth would change rapidly.
As the voice talked I saw all of these things happening. My heart was
so sore I could feel nothing but burning sadness. I could not stand watching
all this destruction and death. Then I started floating down to earth. I
stood in the middle of an intersection. There were people dead and dying all
around me. Some buildings were destroyed but most just had windows broken
out.
I sensed these people all around me were dying of virus, thirst and
starvation. Many had their skin and hair falling off their bodies. The voice
said there would be great famines, natural disasters and viruses that would
wipe out more than two thirds of the life on earth and then finally a great
war that would be the most horrible war of all wars.
This world war will be caused by the great losses of life from the wrath
of Mother Nature. Countries will fight over fresh water, food and other
needed human resources.
I could not stand to watch this. My heart was aching and I could not
stop the rush of tears.
The last thing the voice said is that I was needed to help these people.
And therefore I could not kill myself. I am not a religious person and could
not imagine helping anyone as I am quite disabled myself. Then again as I
know only too well, fear and your mind can make you do amazing things.
The last thing the voice told me is that the beginning of the end will be
in 2006 and everything as we know will be gone by the end of 2012. I believe
the voice was female.
The next thing I knew I was back in the total darkness again thinking
about all that I had just seen and been told.
When I awoke, I was in the hospital. I was very upset because I was still
alive.

Could anyone out there tell me if they have recently gone thru anything
like this? And/or what you think about this?
7/14/2000

It seems that in the past 15 years nearly everything I experienced has
been coming true.
The earthquakes, floods, tsunamis, tornados, hurricanes, volcanic
eruptions and new deadly viruses and diseases.
In the past 20 years there are at least 10 new viruses most of which are
from the upset and destruction of our ecosystems. (Including space,
volcanoes. and, rain forests)
Temperatures are rising all over the planet, 4 times faster than
scientists predicted just 10 years ago. This is causing the poles to melt at
an alarming rate. Earths glaciers are melting; fish in our Oceans are
confused because the Ocean temperatures are getting warmer. Even many land
animals are confused and disappearing. Plant life is changing, on the East
coast flowers bloomed until February of 2006 which was the warmest year ever
recorded
Two thirds of the earths fresh water comes from the glaciers, of which
are melting into the salt water oceans. Our fresh water lakes and streams
are being polluted by Human activity and by acid rain. 90% of the large fish
are already gone from our oceans. Animal species are mysteriously
disappearing all over the planet. As frogs disappear viruses are spreading
rapidly with a vengeance. Over 40% of frog species are already gone. (This
info is from Discover magazine). Mosquitoes are ramped and infected all over
the planet. Aids, Mrsa, cancers and many other diseases are spreading
quickly. Nearly everyone knows someone who has died or dying of these
diseases,

Because of Global Warming from the Greenhouse effect, the Earths
tectonic plates are expanding. This is causing more earthquakes and
tsunamis, and is causing extreme pressure on the planets surface. In return
Volcanoes are starting to wake and erupt to release this pressure.
Areas like the North and South Americas will become much warmer while
Europe will become much colder making it impossible to grow crops.
We are all being told global warming is from Carbon Dioxide from our
homes and automobiles, when in fact just one live volcano (and it don't have
to be active) gives off more carbon dioxide than all the cars in the world.
We are being told this because large government's don't want third world
countries using our Fossil fuels, because we are running out of these fuels.
The Earth is getting hotter because of our Sun. Earth is now in an
orbit that is bringing us closer to our sun, which happens about every 300
and 50 thousand years. We do not know exactly what will happen because we
were not here 300 and 50 thousand years ago. But Science tells us that 300
and 50 thousand years ago a global disaster caused a mass destruction.
This destruction is inevitable and there is NOTHING we can do about it.
2006 was the warmest year ever recorded. 2007? We don't know yet. But I'm
sure it will be even warmer and dryer in many areas.

About Myself:

Since I was a child I have had a sort of 6th since. I seem to know
when bad things are going to happen but unfortunately most of the time I don't
know what is going to happen, only that it is going to be something bad.
My mom has told me that when she was younger it used to happen to her a
lot too. She would know when someone was in trouble and she would call them
to find out what was wrong Shocking the hell out of them. She even did it to
me a couple of times.

If you ask your children or friends and neighbors or search around on
the internet, you will find that more and more people especially the young
are sensing something is wrong. If it be from listening to the news, or
their daydreams, their anxiety attacks, their nightmares or just plane heart
felt feelings. They know something is going to happen soon.
As for myself I take medications for extreme anxiety (that is what the
Doctors call it) and to keep me from dreaming because I have the same
nightmares over and over. And they are always about disasters that mostly
come true, especially if I have the same dream three or more nights in a
row.
I can tell you many things that have happened to me thru out my entire
life that would seem unbelievable .Thru my 53 years, I should have died at
least 5 times. But because of this feeling I get (that the Doctors call
anxiety) I have been able to avoid death (unfortunately).

To try to make a very long story short, right now I will just tell you
of one major incident.
My best friend in San Francisco wanted me to visit him, I could not afford
it but he was willing to pay for it. Because I am disabled I have nothing
but time. So when he asked when I could come there, I told him it didn't
matter, just set it up for any time.
He set me up on Flight 93 at about 9am on 9/11/2001...

When he e-mailed me my itinerary, I started shaking. I was sick for
weeks. I was having what the doctors referred to as Anxiety attacks (but I
know better). The closer it got to my flight the worse I got. So I knew my
flight was going to crash.

I was so ill I was throwing up almost daily. Finally about a week
before the flight I called my friend and asked if he would change me to a
later flight. He did, he changed it to about 1pm on 9/11.
After which I felt much better, but I was still getting these fear
attacks. So I still knew something bad was going to happen. I made out my
will and wrote letters saying good by to my kids and family.
Just as my sisters were ready to take me to the Newark airport the twin
towers were hit. Then when I heard that Flight 93 went down, I lost it. I
was hysterical for days. I felt that some healthy person or a child or
someone who cared about their life was in my seat. Or if I had been on that
plane it would not have gone down.

These things have been happening to me ALL of my life. I hate it and I
have a lot of trouble dealing with it. It seems since my accident it has
gotten stronger. I guess it could also be because I have so much depressed
time on my hands.
So on the night of February 02 I could not take any more. So much was
built up in my head. From the pain and guilt to nightmares and these so
called anxiety attacks. Knowing that everything is going to end, I was
literally scared to death. I know that my family and friends are going to
die, and I don't want to be here to see it.
So I planed my suicide again, I had everything figured out, so I thought.
I almost made it.
But for some freaky reason my mom called my house because she felt
something was wrong, but she got no answer, So she called my sister who came
to my apartment and found me.
My mom NEVER calls me at night. Just another hour or so and I would have
been gone.

I do not remember anything about being in the regular hospital,
although I was there for almost 2 weeks. I was in a coma for 2 days. And
again I was back in that total DARKNESS. I went thru almost exactly what I
went through the first time I tried to kill myself. The only difference is
that I don't remember it as vividly. What I do remember is the voice saying
that the end will start in 2006 and by 2012 nearly all life on Earth will be
gone by the end of 2012. The military draft will be reinstated. This I feel
VERY, VERY Sure of.
Just writing this makes me want to die, as I am so sure I will live
thru the hell to come.
There is only one thing I remember when I was supposedly awake in the
hospital. And I remember it VERY well. There was a guy that was in the bed
next to me in my room. He kept mumbling something. I turned on my side and
leaned up on my elbow to see and try to understand what he was saying.. I
could see this guy in his bed just staring at the ceiling. He was younger
than me; I would say he was in his 30s. He had long hair and long beard.
However he was not mumbling, he was praying. He called me by my name and
told me I had to stop doing this because my help is needed. He told me
suicide is not a way out for me.

The next morning I told my family about this guy in the other bed and I
told them what he had told me. My family informed me I never had a roommate;
I was in a private room. I could not believe this. It was just way to vivid
in my mind. I looked around the room and sure enough there was no other bed.
And there was no room for a second bed. That did not convince me. I actually
had to call the Nurse and ask her. And she also told me that I was in a
private room, there was never another bed in my room. Because I tried to
take my own life the nurse had to sit next to my bed the entire time I was
in the hospital. I do not remember her at all. I do not remember anything
except this roommate.
What am I supposed to think of all this?
I am worse now (the start of 2006) than I have ever been. I am on all
kinds of drugs. I am on Opiates for pain, meds for sleeping, depression and
anxiety and to keep me from dreaming.
With all these drugs I am having trouble remembering and I have
trouble concentrating on any one thing too long.
Although I am no longer having nightmares every night, I am still
having them about once a week. These nightmares are always about DEATH
mostly from Natural Disasters. I am also still having these so called
anxiety attacks, always before something bad happens.

I have been seeing a psych doctor about every 3 weeks since my last
suicide attempt. He truly believes that I do have some type of 6th sense. I
have proved to him that when I have these attacks, some Natural Disaster
happens within a few days to a week the stronger my attack the worse the
disaster.
I can't stand it. And I still want to die now more than ever. And the
odd thing is I don't know why I feel so eager to die. I know I will get so
bad that I will try suicide again. Although something inside me keeps saying
"wait till things get real bad". "Wait till I can witness the destruction to
come". But I've already seen it and I don't want to live it. I'm already
planning.

Most of us just go on about our lives without much thought about what
is going on in the rest of the world. Yes we hear in the news when something
bad happens (Like the floods, tsunamis, hurricanes, viruses and volcanic
eruptions) and then most of us just push it out of our minds and go on with
our lives. What else can you do! Now the news stations keep these reports to
a minimum. Fridays seem to be the best time to get the real news.

Your truth about God or Jesus is according to which religion you
follow.
As for myself, I don't know if there is a God. But if there is, I don't
believe he made man. I believe he made the Universe because everything seems
so perfect. It's a little hard to believe that the miracle of all life and
everything else is just by chance. Things just go together way too
perfectly. It is more likely that God made Mother Nature and Mother Nature
made man and all earthly life, many times over.
My biggest problem with God was Dinosaurs since I was a little kid. Why
would Nature make Dinosaurs? Not long ago I woke up and the answer was in my
head. I knew why. If Nature has a big plan Humans needed Dinosaurs. Nature
knew we would need fossil fuels?

As we know, Nature has nearly wiped out everything and started all over
again a number of times. And it is happening again NOW.
I believe in Mother Nature. And she has learned that Humans are a
VIRUS, destroying all she has made. So she will she wipe us out and start
all over again. Perhaps next time she will make something a bit more perfect
something that will enhance nature and not destroy it.

I don't know exactly why I am writing this, I just feel compelled.
Perhaps that is what I'm still here for. If I can spread this message enough
maybe I can Move on to what ever, if anything there is after this life. You
should know what is going on. As I'm sure our top Scientists already know.
Although there is really nothing you can do. Perhaps, if prepared, some
people might make it thru this.
I just don't know.
I feel scared and at this moment, suicidal again.
I don't know what to do.
Right now my life has reached one of its lowest points and I feel I don't
care anymore.

I just don't know. I leave it for you to decide, it's your world. I am
just trying to explain what I know, what I feel in my heart and soul and
what I have been going through.
In a number of recent dreams I've been told to start filling up
containers with fresh water and start collecting canned foods. And what I
don't understand, the truth about UFO's will be revealed soon. Personally I
don't believe in UFO's so this I don't understand. Don't know exactly why,
but I assume something bad is just around the corner.
Good Luck to You all.....Any responses should be sent to
this e-mail address mt...@comcast.net I will try to answer as many as
possible. Threatening or idiot mail will be deleted. Thanks, Michael