My Autobiography

Daniel Daly

Jun 7, 2013, 8:22:14 PM6/7/13
Daniel Thomas Andrew Daly

Autobiography
Written in 6174 SC (2010 CE/AD)

Chapter One

I am not really sure what my oldest memories are, but I do remember being in the kitchen at Berridale (7 Bent Street) playing on the chairs we had, which had black vinyl, being chairs I had played on often, doing a rocking horse motion on them around the kitchen, and thinking right at that point, in thoughts which had slowly developed for a while, I will remember this time for the rest of my life. And I have never forgotten it.

I was born on the 20th of November 1972 Kingston Upon Hull in England in the United Kingdom. I was born at the Hull Maternity Hospital, which Mum tells me is no longer there. What had happened was my older brother Matthew was born in Cooma Hospital on the 21st of October 1969 and my older sister Brigid was born in the same hospital on the 26th of October 1971. But when it came to the third child, myself, mum decided to have me in England in Hull, were she likewise had been born. She was born on the 7th of July, 1937 (meaning she turned 70 on the 7/7/2007 – which is probably why 7 is her favourite number). My mother’s name is Mary Philomena Daly nee Baker. Dad was born Cyril Aloysius Daly on the 11th of August 1922 in Sydney.

I remember, in those early days, the world book dictionaries we had, and the set of world book children’s encyclopaedias. We still have the dictionaries, but the children’s encyclopaedias are long gone. They had a games section of a jungle map which you followed from page to page, as well as a volume of kids activities which I liked to look at. I remember a big box which dad brought home from work one day, which we played in in the back yard for a while. And I remember the first day thinking that when the ‘Goodies’ came on (on ABC at 6) that I would still keep on playing in the box. But I think that the others went inside when the Goodies came on, and I went in shortly afterwards. The Goodies were big to me as a kid, and so was Dr Who which ABC put on right after the Goodies. They are my earliest childhood tv shows I remember, alongside The ABC News at 7 (which is still the time they show it) and the Saturday morning Cartoons. I remember ‘Point of View’ which they showed before the cartoons at 12 which was a political commentary show. When ‘Point of View’ came on I was usually watching TV, waiting for the Cartoons. The ‘Whacky Racers’ was a show I remember, were the hero turned into a bad guy as well. Star Wars was a big thing because every one was talking about it, and when what I thought was Star Wars was supposed to come on TV I was broken when the blackout occurred and we missed nearly all of it. In fact it was just the Star Wars holiday special (but I didn’t know at the time) and perhaps it is a good thing I missed it because Mr Lucas maintains he would prefer if it was totally forgotten. I read online that some people consider it Star Wars canon, because it contains plots which supposedly tie into the saga (ie Chewbacca visiting his family). Later on, when I learned about confirmation names, mine was going to be ‘Luke’. It was going to be ‘Luke’ for a long time, mainly because of Star Wars ‘Luke Skywalker’. But I ended up choosing ‘Tarcisius’ just a few months before my confirmation because I read a book in Year 6 at St Pats in Cooma in the back on St Tarcisius. I also read one on St Pancratius, but was scared of the way St Pancratius died (I think he was beheaded) and preferred the death of St Tarcisius. I guess I ended up choosing Tarcisius because I thought that was the spiritual thing to do.

I pinched my dad’s 2 cent and 5 cent coins almost straight away from his jar, because I knew they bought lollies. I kept on pinching from mum’s purse into my teens. It was were my arcade money came from. I was convicted a lot and felt guilt, but always brushed it aside. I remember, later on in Cooma, getting busted for pinching lollies from Woolworths, and they took us to the police station. We were under age and just got a warning. It is the only time I have been to the police station for illegal activity. I have never been arrested, and have worked hard to make sure I won’t be.

Anyway, God dealt with the pinching gradually through my life, and I learned my lesson eventually. I do remember, though, that whenever I pinched some money and mum asked who was pinching from her purse, it was normally always me, but I would deny it to her face. I am not really sure if my siblings ever pinched money. There was this time, though, in Cooma, when Aunt Molly accused me of pinching a dollar, but it actually wasn’t me that time. I think she had just mislaid it.

Like ‘Swiper’ from Dora the Explorer, pinching was my main problem, but apart from that, looking back, I usually feel I was a good kid with a good heart. I was usually gentle throughout my school years, and did not like fighting, and was picked on because of it. I was extremely unpopular all the way through to the end of year 10 at St Patrick’s, and considered the dork of the school very often. I never hated any of them, though, and occasionally had some friendships. Andrew Pighin’s was a friend in primary school, but an enemy in high school. We were altar boys together when we were friends, but that came to an end. Really, apart from that, I was never popular, and in high school some of the tough kids hid my bag a lot (like in that Shannon Noll video ‘Lift’). It was very annoying, but I usually found my bag. Fortunately, they were never too violent towards me, usually just occasionally calling me names and letting me know my place at the bottom of the hierarchy. Throughout those 11 years at St Pats there were a lot of hard times, but there was an occasional moment here and there when things were just a bit okay.

My teachers were Mrs Macminnamin in Kindie, Sister Susan in year 1 and 2, Mrs Jones in year 3, Mr McHugh in year 4 & 5, Sr Ann in year 6, and then various teachers in high school.

I first went to the pre-school in Cooma north before kindie, but only occasionally. I remember a few times staying at the big house up the top of crisp street at the top of the hill in Cooma – the very big mansion like one – after pre-school for some babysitting. I can’t remember the people, but they had a shack were I remember thinking there was a fox there. It is a big part of my memory. Mum tells me they asked me questions but I was playing them for fools as a little devil.

The first day I got home from kindie, mum tells me I undid my shoes, took them off and said ‘Thank God for that.’ I remember I was trying to be dramatic.

Rebecca Joslin is a girl I remember from kindie, and she seemed to have a crush on me. She disappeared from school, I think (not sure) but showed up years later. I have been living in Cooma just recently, and the curtains I grew up with at the Infants school in Cooma North hadn’t actually changed since I was in Kindie. But apparently the school is now sold and the infants are going to the main part of the school up near the church in the centre of town.

I learned to read very quickly, and that was my main strength in school. I was good at maths, but excellent at reading. I remember in year 1 or 2 one time when the class had to read a book, I was finished very quickly before the rest of the class, and I think it was Sr Frances taking the class a the time who told me to read it again, and I did so very quickly, a lot of the class still reading. I had free time for a little while and thought about stuff.

The kids I remember from Kindie and year 1 and 2 are: Rebecca Joslin, Paul Abraham, Richard Schulz, Mary Crepinsec, Zosia Pitrowski (not sure how to spell her surname), Sandy Schofield, Jamie Paske and Wade Holzheimer. I was friends with Lee Holzheimer for a while and went to his place just near the school after school a few times. Wade had a brother called Lee who was younger who I didn’t get along with well.

I remember getting in trouble once and being told to go down to stay with the kindies. But I was too embarrassed, so hid behind the kindies class, and looked under the school at the stuff they kept there. Later on I went to the section were the toilets were. I got caught out the next school day and told Sr Susan I was were the toilets were, not telling her I was at the other part of the school. Another lie. But I didn’t get into too much trouble.

I remember sporting carnivals. I never got any places, ever, at any sporting carnival. I don’t think I ever came last, but I was always down near the bottom. Once I got a fifth place, just missing out on a forth and a white ribbon. I was no good at sports to start off with. But, later on, when I was with my friends from the public school (the gang I got into) we played a season of Indoor Cricket in the B Grade competition, and we actually won it. There were only 4 or 5 teams, but we still came first, and I got invited to play that day in the A Grade final, which I did. We lost, but I always remember we could have won. The problem was we thought the ‘Hot’n’Tots’ were invincible, and we lacked confidence, but they played poorly in that final. We lost, but we might have won with the right motivations. But I still got a trophy for wining in the B Grade final with my team, and that was about the only sporting triumph I have achieved in serious competition. Although I was on the winning team for the UPC Oldies vs Youngies cricket competition for both the first 2 years, once on the oldies and once on the youngies. I think I was the only person who could claim I was on the winning side for both years. One of those years I made a ’50 Not Out’ and matched Jonathon Downs effort (the Pastor John Downs’ son). It was a mandatory retirement at 50. Of course, Jonathon was a much better batter than myself, and had all the shots. But my innings started slowly, and worked up gradually. And towards the end I started hitting ‘4s’. I guess I go slow to start with but gradually build up strength. Either way I was pretty happy to match Jonathon’s score.

The gang I joined was a Cooma game arcade group of kids. I started going there to play games at about 14 or 15 and Damien Asanovsci and Peter Dradrach befriended me. I had never really had friends, but they seemed to care. And those few years were some of the best years of my life. Peter and Damien, alongside Michael Werle and Michael Gratwick and Keith Willis and Mark Post were the gang, and we listened to Heavy Metal and played Indoor cricket. The bands we listened to were ‘Metallica’ and ‘Iron Maiden’ and ‘Motley Crue’ and ‘Def Leppard’ & ‘Megadeth’ mainly, as well as ‘Helloween’. I liked Bon Jovi because Damien had given me a copied tape of ‘Slippery When Wet’. It was the first major album I had listened to, apart from a ‘Black Funk’ tape from probably Boney M or someone similar, and a few kids tapes. I thought the album was incredibly cool and became the biggest Bon Jovi fan in Cooma most likely. I ended up seeing them in Sydney in 1989 alongside my friend ‘Noodles’ who lived near the train station in Cooma. The only other live concert of a big act I have seen is ‘Rebecca St James’ in Sydney in the early 2000s. The Bon Jovi concert was far too loud, and I had borrowed my brothers binoculars without asking him to see the band. There were 2 rock chicks in front of us and they went wild. But we were way up the back, and the view was not fantastic. Still, I can claim to have seen Bon Jovi live in the 1980s, and that is a big deal to me. I bought a t-shirt at the concert which had a big heart and a dagger on it, and they still use that symbol. I was on Austudy at the time and was buying all the Bon Jovi cassettes and records, and had a number of posters and magazines. I even bought a metal ‘New Jersey’ badge, which I lost later on in life. They were the biggest band for me to start with, and my favourite for a long time. No band really ever replaced them as my favourite, but I have a lot of favourite bands and artists now. Iron Maiden, Def Leppard, Queen, Alice Cooper, Madonna, Spice Girls, Britney Spears, Billie Piper and so many others are big on my list, and I have owned probably over 1000 CDs by now. But with my schizophrenia I usually end up either destroying them, or trading them back for others, or selling them, or giving them to family members. But I am less attached to a CD as a possession now anyway, and FM104.7 plays all the new hits and radio is usually enough. Freddy Mercury from Queen went on about the ‘Disposable Pop’ idea. And these days what I know is that new hits always come along, and new artists always replace the old, and you don’t have to stay attached to the same old music forever. Some styles seem to stay in vogue now, and older styles come back from time to time. I think Billy Joel sums it up – ‘Everyone is talking about the new style funny but its still rock and roll to me.’

We were in Berridale for the 1970s, Cooma for the 1980s and Canberra for the 1990s and beyond. I did go back to live in Cooma in 2001 briefly and in 2007 briefly, and in 2009 until the present moment, were I am living both in Cooma and Canberra. I have a cheap flat I am renting whose lease expires shortly, and I am undecided wether I will keep the flat or not.

Berridale was a blissful town to grow up in. We went to Catholic Church on Sundays, the whole family, and I did that every week until I was 16, when I went my own way on beliefs. I remember looking up at the crucifix and realizing that was the Jesus fellow. I remember praying the rosary in the rosary group which came to our house. I remember the statues of angels at the church which were put up in the attic of the church I think (because of something to do with protestant discussions at the time – I am not sure though). But, whatever else, church was extremely boring, a massive guilt trip, and I never really liked it that much. Later on as an altar boy it was alright because I was doing something, but I couldn’t abide sitting in the pews. I never liked church, and that was that.

At 16 Mum went on a holiday to England with Greg, and I stopped going to church. When she got back I was so headstrong that she didn’t try to persuade me to go back and that was the end of the matter. From there I gradually drifted into Agnosticism, and while over the next few years I strongly considered atheism, I never quite made the commitment to that viewpoint. At that stage my faith was a work in progress.

In 1990 we came to Canberra, first in Kambah and then in Gilmore and then in late 1990 to 29 Merriman Crescent Macarthur, were I am right at this moment in the front middle room typing this away (Tuesday 2nd of March, 2010). We will get up 20 years at this place later on in the year, and that is a pretty good achievement. But it is still taking a while to get used to even the suburb, and I haven’t totally done that yet. In a strange way Tuggeranong is still new territory to me, and the rest of Canberra as well, but I am gradually getting used to it as home. Actually, Cooma is home as well these days, and I suppose I am basically a ‘Monaro’ boy.

I also have a younger sister, Jacinta, and a younger brother, Gregory. They are both married and Jacinta has 3 kids and Gregory has 1.

In my early 20s I was studying at the Canberra Institute of Technology, undertaking an Associate Diploma of Business in Office Administration. I ended up completing all the requirements, with 3 distinctions, 5 credits, and many passes. It was during the latter half that I had my crises of faith and finally went back to church. But I had an accident in testing my faith, jumping off a bridge barefooted near parliament house. I turned schizophrenic that day. I blacked out immediately after stepping off the bridge, and woke up a while later on the ground. The ambulance came shortly, and I was in hospital for a couple of weeks. It was when I went nuts, and I am still essentially a Schizophrenic.

From there it was off to Catholic Church in Gowrie for a while, but I was witnessed to by Pentecostal girls, and ended up going to Potters House Christian Church. In fact, I attended a service there just this Sunday – my first in a good few years as I don’t go anymore, no longer being a Christian.

I was at Potters House for about a year, then off to United Pentecostal Church because I no longer believed the Trinity. But the ‘Oneness’ was wrong also, and I ended up ‘Unitarian’ in faith. After 6 months at Hughes Baptist church attending occasionally I became a ‘Noahide’. That was a leap of faith in January 1999 and now, in March 2010 I am still a Noahide. So I have 11 years up and hopefully am slowly gaining some credibility for my faith. Jesus talks about traditions of men being taught by the Pharisees as commands of God. I agree with him, and thus disregard the Mishnah and Gemara (the Jewish Talmud’s). There are different ways of looking at the Jewish Bible itself, and I would probably make a ‘Hexateuch’ argument if I had to, but I am no longer sure it really matters. In the end conversion to Judaism has simply not been an option, and the Noahide thing is working for me very well indeed. I am happy with it, content with my situation, pleased that Haven Noahide Fellowship today has 3 official members, with reasonable potentiality for growth, and happy that Yahweh is not asking me to do anything in particular out of the ordinary. I have had ‘Rainbow’ witnesses at key points over the last decade and it seems to me that the Rainbow as the Covenantal sign of my covenant is really, in truth, the one to stick with. Scripture declares it an ‘Everlasting Covenant’ so, to me, faith in an everlasting Covenant leads to everlasting life.

Now, my books. Morning Stars was begun the writing of in the year 2000. I began it at work in AQIS one day in the Exdoc section. Saruviel popped in pretty quickly, and I think the name was bubbling away from ‘Suvrael’ the southern continent of Silverberg’s ‘Majipoor’. Lord Valentines Castle, The Majipoor Chronicles and Valentine Pontifex were awesome, and some of the many fantasy and sci fi epics I have consumed.

‘Morning Stars’ the title comes directly from Job 38:7 KJV. It was borrowed directly from that translation.

It took 5 or 6 years to write the first version of Morning Stars (the currently paperback published version of 100 copies only), but writing took off very quickly after that point. I write heaps now.

People occasionally ask me were did I come up with me ideas about angels. Well, Michael and Gabriel come from the Book of Daniel in the Old Testament, and Gabriel appears in the Gospels, and Michael appears in ‘Jude’ and in the ‘Revelation’ in the New Testament. I have also read some of the ‘Pseudepigrapha’ and Michael and Gabriel and a number of others appear in 1 Enoch in the Pseudepigrapha. Some churches actually hold to 1 Enoch as scripture, and for biblical students I strongly encourage you to go check it out because Jesus quotes the hell out of it.

Metatron is in one of the Enoch’s as well (there are 3 Enoch books, I think) and he has a heap of names in there, well over 70. The Rabbinic literature goes on about various angels, and Muslim literature also does as well. Also, don’t forget the Doreen Virtue Books and many others out there. Currently Angel Books are doing well, and I am aiming to get the major fantasy niche in this market if I can.

I cheekily call ‘Chronicles of the Children of Destiny’ the third volume of the Pseudepigrapha. I guess, because the Pseudepigrapha is public domain, and if I had the money, I might consider publishing it myself one day under the ‘Noahide Books’ imprint and adding the first ‘Arc’ of the Chronicles to it and calling this the third volume of ‘Haven Noahide Fellowship’s’ own Pseudepigrapha. Recognition from the big churches and the big Jewish and Muslim movements might not be easy, or it might end up being quite easy – you never know. But we are actually quite serious about being NON-cultic, quite serious about being lawful and in harmony with the general rules and customs of the land, and quite serious in our devotions to God. On salvation, we generally teach that this is mainly God’s business. Iron maiden sing a song which says ‘There’s not a God to save you if you won’t save yourself.’ Some Christian fundies will argue that works aint gonna do it, and that only faith in Jesus death is going to get you there. But Jesus teaches in revelation to one of the churches a doctrine which says ‘I have not found your works perfect.’ Of course, the New Testament can be argued on Calvinistic and Armenian standpoints, but taken as a whole – ie the 27 books being the New Testament, I would actually agree that you probably need to be a Christian to be saved, doctrinally. But it depends how you view it. For example, you can’t enter the kingdom of heaven unless you are born again. Is this the New Jerusalem? Thus, if you are not born again, like John the Baptist in Jesus own words, is the new EARTH available instead? Jehovah’s witnesses think so. Is this were the Catholics go? As in there creed they say ‘The Life of the World to Come’, which is the standard Jewish doctrine on salvation. The World to come – the new earth. Of course Isaiah goes on about a new heaven BUT ALSO a new earth. Are there different destinations for different folks. Jewish salvation is works oriented. I think Catholics seem to be of that mould also these days. The fundies are faith oriented. Is it a different destination for different groups?

So if you are not Born Again my fundamentalist friend, I know you can’t enter the Kingdom of God, but is that Kingdom the New Jerusalem? And if it is, is the New Earth available instead? Interesting question.

You see, Jews actually do have faith. And they have faith in God, and not Jesus. Will this works doctrine of salvation get them the ‘New Earth?’ Perhaps, I think. Perhaps. Anyway, just so you will actually know, Haven’s own doctrine of salvation for us Noahides in particular in Haven Noahide Fellowship is that God is the saviour. Jews have to circumcise to maintain their own covenant. Christians have to baptize to maintain their own covenant. We believe Noah’s covenant is totally up to God’s own effort. You see, we can’t make a rainbow – only God can make a rainbow. So we don’t even bother to save ourselves. We do whatever the heck we want to, can be slack and second rate on spirituality if we want to, occasionally little devils on legal issues (as the Coloured Devil’s would testify), but, in general, happy enough and amused by all the entertainment. You see, God didn’t actually give us Noahides a doctrine of salvation, so we do bugger all, smile that the rainbow still pops up for us every now and again, and thank our lucky stars we don’t have to slave away at the Sabbath, or confess every sin under the sun in true Johannine fashion. Amen and amen and amen. But enough with religion. I am tired, thirsty and hungry, and fortunately the kitchen is still were I would imagine it to be. This chronicle is finished for the moment, but I will give you some more thoughts later one. Cheers. Daniel

Chapter Two
(Written Friday the Fifth of March, 2010 CE/AD, in the morning)

Funnily enough, I am actually published already. No royalties, or anything like that, but in reasonably significant publications. My first publishing is actually a fan letter to a comic. I was a big fan of DC Comics growing up and loved the Justice League International and others from the 1980s, but in the early to mid 1990s I loved quite a few others and ‘The Demon’ run by Garth Ennis and John McCrea was awesome. And, thus, I am published in the last issue of the 1990s run of the ‘Demon’ in poetry form. I have to go off and obtain the comic again, but here is the poem as far as I can recall from memory.

‘A Devious Plan by Etrigan to Conquer all the Earth
Saw light in Demon 52 when Glenda did give birth
A Tragic fate it does await a child so innocent
For the Demon’s evil schemes are not heaven but hell sent

I laughed with glee in 53 at Hitman’s futile folly
Too kill an undead army, methinks its not that jolly
And Jason Blood he knew the score and gave a grin not frown
As he stepped into the circle and took the bastard down

It was a fight with fire and flight which came in 54
A merry battle yes indeed with blood and guts and gore
So to the victor go the spoils and Jason blood did smile
While Etrigan his dark revenge will have to wait a while.’

I wrote out the letter on paper with a pen, and my writing is not that neat, so they misspelled the last name and put ‘Daniel Dacy’ instead of ‘Daniel Daly’, confusing the ‘L’ for a ‘C’. I sent in another poem on the Demon as well, but the first poem was in the last issue, so they couldn’t have published the second one. I did though have my name mentioned in an issue of ‘Green Lantern’ I think around this time as well, (just a little later), in the letters section.

My next publishing was in poetry anthologies from www.poetry.com (I think they have changed their name now). My poem ‘Cat’s’ was published in ‘Treasures to Discover’ and my poem ‘The Next Day’ was published in ‘The Best Poems and Poets of 2001’.

After that I was published in a magazine in America, but never received a copy of the magazine, and it was one of my poems. I think it was called ‘Anointed Magazine’ by Magpie publishing, or something or another. I’ll get it one day.

And then, just last year, I was published in ‘Short and Twisted 2009’, an Australian Anthology book, with short stories with twists to them. My short story ‘The Diabolical Adventure of RXQ7’ was published in this anthology.

Of course, ‘Morning Stars’ and ‘Ye Olde Devil’ were published at the same time under my own ‘Noahide Books’ imprint in 2007 with 100 copies of each of them. I have handed most of them out, but still have a few of each at home.

My writing is central to my life, these days. I receive a Centrelink ‘Disability Support Pension’ for my Schizophrenia, and because I have a lot of free time available, I write books. I became schizophrenic in the mid 1990s the day I returned to faith in the God of the bible (interesting that, isn’t it). It was a hectic time. I had just spent the afternoon at YWAM in Watson with a girl called ‘Ariel Cheng’ who was studying with me at CIT at the time. All the previous night my depression had reached its worst, and I needed to See Ariel because she was saintly and a believer. All that day coming through Canberra from Macarthur to Watson I felt all this heaviness upon me, but when I got to the ground of the YWAM place, the spiritual heaviness abated. But when I left later on it returned. I stopped off in Woden at the Christian book store, bought a ‘Good News Bible’ and stopped off again at Holy Family Catholic Church in Gowrie and read the entire book of Job. And that is when I felt the goodness of God and returned to biblical faith. The following day I went off on a mad crusade after having confessed my sins to a Catholic priest in Red Hill, and, in an attempt to test my faith Indiana Jones and the last crusade style, I ended up jumping of a bridge near Parliament House. I was in hospital for a couple of week, and then in a wheelchair, but most of the anxiety and depression was now gone. And then about 6 months later when I prayed a sinners prayer in Potter’s House in Pearce, the rest of the depression left. BUT, in those 2 and a half years as a Christian, until January 1999 there was still a degree of anxiety. This, though, left in January 1999 when I became a Noahide. And since then things have been very good for me. I have had Schizophrenia all throughout this time, rejected the medication on naturalistic grounds a number of times, but now take it consistently. My symptoms are talking to myself a lot, and hearing voices a bit, but it is fine now. It doesn’t really bother me that much anymore. I have learned to live with it. But because I receive a Disability Support Pension since applying in 2005, I no longer really have to work so, to keep myself busy and (hopefully) earn a living one day, I write books. The main intention with my books is to keep them FREE to read online, but if people want to purchase paperback copies of my books, those ones I can sell. That I think is an ethical way of going about business, and completely fair.

My main saga, of course, is ‘The Chronicles of the Children of Destiny’. This is about Angels and Children of God, from their creation up into a potentially neverending future. There is quite a bit written about them now, and I don’t really plan on ever finishing the saga in this human life. I have prayed many, many times to God for long life, and hope he continues to bless me with this.

The first book written in the ‘Chronicles of the Children of Destiny’ was ‘Morning Stars’. This was begun the writing of in 2000 CE/AD. Prior to this my writing achievements were: A story about insects who flew in leaves in year 6 (which I was very proud of), a Frog and Toad story in primary school, a Fantasy Epic which I had maps drawn up for, about Kalan Lyant and Mallintor the Magician and the continents of ‘Kaluvia’ and ‘Ky-Keria’ and Karadarak’ and the main bigger one which I can’t remember the name of but had the capital city of ‘Rhyan’ and a minor village called ‘Lameth’ were a female bartender called ‘Marni Bonniker’ worked, who was to figure into the saga. ‘Ky-Keria’ was a continent on the north of ‘Kaluvia’ and they were just connected (like north and south America’. All of ‘Ky-Keria’ was barren land with the dread city ‘Yalth’ in the centre, were the main protagonist of the saga, and evil warlock, resided. On Kaluvia on the north-east side were the ‘Iridian Jid’ mountains, two cities called ‘Ejin’ and ‘Eijin’. On Kaluvia, over the other side of the Iridian Jid on the mountains on the northern side, near the ocean, was ‘Haven’. On Karadarak on the top north-eastern corner was ‘Auar’ and the ‘Auarii’ were the elf-like creatures from the hidden Shangri-La of ‘Auar’. Auar was totally surrounded by impassable mountains on the land side and impenetrable cliffs on the ocean side, and thus had never been found by the dwarves or humans. I had written in year 7 or 8 or 9 (I can’t remember which) quite a bit of this story on paper, but eventually lost the writings unfortunately. But later on in the mid 1990s it was going to be called (with new ideas) ‘The Doomsayer Chronicles’ with all sorts of ‘Armageddon’ overtones. I will definitely write this saga one day, and ‘The Belzandramanian’ which is currently underway mentions this saga, and should be viewed also as a prequel alongside David Eddings two sagas.

I had read ALL of the Belgariad by this stage, and was about to be pleasantly surprised by Damien Asanovsci with his mothers copy of ‘Guardian’s of the West’ in hardback. The other major fantasy works I read in those years were: The Hobbit and The Lord of the Rings, The Twilight Realm, the First Shannara Trilogy, The First 5 Riftwar saga books (Magician, Silverthorn, A Darkness at Sethanon, Prince of the Blood & The King’s Buccaneer), The Dorian Hawkmoon books by Michael Moorcock, Conan the Adventurer, The Pliocene Exiles (and later the Galactic Milieu saga) by Julian May, The first nine Xanth books by Piers Anthony and later the first seven Incarnations of Immortality Books and Battle Circle by Piers Anthony (and I have ideas for a Battle Circle sequel, which I might do in fanfiction – hey, I will call it this: ‘Battle Circle II: Circle of Death’ – I just made up that title then. Anyway, my idea for the sequel is that the two guys left stranded near the end with the radiation poisoning (was that it? It is years since I have read it) but it was Sos and Sol wasn’t it? Anyway, whatever, they get rescued and cured by the Chinese Helicon, and they are in the sequel. It was just an idea I had back then because I liked the books so much.), Some of the Discworld novels by Terry Pratchett, Most of the Foundation Saga (yet to read the two prequels to foundation), All 10 Chronicles of an Age of Darkness books by Hugh Cook and even a short story in the saga in his online website (check it out Hugh Cook fans, there are other short stories in the Chronicles there), This is the Way the World Begins featuring Ram Burrell by J T Macintosh, The Sword and the Satchel by Elizabeth H Boyer, The first two volumes of ‘Memory Sorrow and Thorn’ By Tad Williams (I am halfway through the final volume and will finish it off eventually), and more recently the first two volumes of the Faded Sun Trilogy by C J Cherryh (I will finish of the third volume eventually) and others still.

I will probably start ‘The Doomsayer Chronicles’ soon. After that in the Mid 1990s I wrote the first two versions of ‘The Harmony Bridge’ both of which never got finished. The Current short story ‘The Harmony Bridge’ is a different version still, but contains some of the ideas. It really should be seen as a sequel to the original ideas for the Harmony Bridge, the plot I still have in my mind which I will write out some day. In fact the original version of ‘The Harmony Bridge’ birthed the name ‘Callodyn’. That is were he was born. Radric was born in the second version of ‘The Harmony Bridge’ and later I met Andre Wheeley from Crossroads Christian church and ‘Ambriel’, in a sense, was born from the ideas of both of these. Radric was a friend of Callodyn’s.

At this stage I plan on writing for the rest of my life and getting as much published in paperback format as possible, and as much published online as possible. I post many of my stories to ‘Google Groups’, which also incorporate the old ‘Usenet’ groups. I have a ‘Google’ profile using the id ‘danielthomasandrewdaly’ which people can look up and see all my postings if they want to. I am also at www.lotrfanfiction.com (Lord of the Rings fanfiction) under ‘Saruviel’ penname and http://www.hpfanficarchive.com (a Harry potter fanfiction website) under ‘Saruviel’ penname as well. I am also at www.writerscafe.org , again under ‘Saruviel’ penname. I am trying to get onto www.harrypotterfanfiction.com under the penname of ‘Valandriel’. I will see if they post me or not.

Most of my writing is on http://noahidebooks.angelfire.com but I have some back up copies at http://booksaboutangels.angelfire.com and the David Eddings stuff so far is at: http://davideddingsfanfiction.angelfire.com . There is also my copy of the Rainbow Bible at: http://karaitenoahide.angelfire.com . That version is a Public Domain version with my own alterations of chapter one, and a minor amendment in chapter 2.

Of course, there is also:
http://www.myspace.com/noahides
http://www.myspace.com/danielthomasandrewdaly
http://www.myspace.com/thesecondquran
http://www.myspace.com/assemblyofthecreator
http://www.myspace.com/universalfaithassembly
http://www.myspace.com/assemblyofthelivinggod
http://assemblyofthedivinecreator.angelfire.com
http://universalfaithassembly.angelfire.com
http://assemblyofthelivinggod.angelfire.com
http://daniel.daly.angelfire.com
http://danielthomasandrewdaly.angelfire.com

I previously had a large number of geocities websites, but geocities was cancelled.
Whatever else, you will find a lot of my stuff at the Google groups under my profile name.

Finally, I am on facebook at:

http://www.facebook.com/danielthomasandrewdaly

Here is my current resume:

Resume of Daniel Daly

Address: 29 Merriman Crescent
MACARTHUR ACT 2904

Phone: (02) 6291 4414

E-Mail: danielthoma...@live.com.au

Date of Birth: 20th of November, 1972

Skills: Office Administration Skills
Word Processing Skills – MS Word (Intermediate to Advanced)
MS Excel (Basic to Intermediate)
Typing: 60 wpm
Creative Writing Skills
Pastoral Skills

Education: Associate Diploma in Office Administration
(1995) Canberra Institute of Technology

Certificate in Word Processing and Office Skills
(1993) Canberra Institute of Technology

Year 10 Certificate
(1988) St Patrick’s School, Cooma

Work History:

2000 – Current Author. I have my own website
(http://noahidebooks.angelfire.com) dedicated to promoting my own fictional books about angels. I have spent the last decade writing these books.

1996 – 2000. Australian Quarantine and Inspection Service
Position: Clerical Officer – Various Positions from ASO1 to acting ASO3
Duties: Various database work, Excel Spreadsheet work, Travel log, Stationery cupboard maintenance, Photocopier room maintenance

1996 Department of Employment, Education and Training
Youth Affairs
Position: Clerical Assistant
Duties: Photocopying, Filing

Referees:

Work Referee: No current work referee
Personal Referee: Adrian Chan (Mental Health Worker) 6205 2777
Personal Referee: Robert Preston – Phone (After Hours) 6288 8286

It is not an exhaustive resume, just a basic one page one.

Well that is the end of chapter two. I will write more soon. Cheers. Daniel

End of chapter two

Chapter Three
(Written Friday the 12th of March and Saturday the 13th of March 2010 in the evening, late on Friday, and early the next morning, Saturday, just after 12 midnight)

There is a line in a song which goes ‘A Good Heart these days is hard to find.’ Thinking about it, what will really last forever, beyond your works even, is if you have a good heart which people are attracted to and find peace in. If people can get along with you and find acceptance with you, if you can overlook their flaws and fallible nature and love them simply for being them, for being human and alive and worthy of love because of it, if you can show empathy and relate your heart to theirs and give them consolation when they are low and be a faithful friend in both difficult times and good times, if you can be a little rock of eternal friendship and hope in their lives, then that will really last forever and be a blessing of untold wealth. Money comes and goes. Perhaps, in the world to come, we will be trillionairres a trillion times over, and perhaps right at the bottom a number of times too. Who can really say, hey? Perhaps we will own mansions, and cars, star in movies and sing great songs. But when everyone has had their turn at glory, what will last? Thinking about Jesus, who I don’t believe is the Christ or Messiah or God or anything like that type of nonsense, but thinking about how he often comes across in his simple human wisdom, he apparently forsaked all the glory of wealth in his life, didn’t bother really trying to earn thousands of drachmas (or whatever their currency was) and living out the high life, but instead sought to teach people spiritual values and share a message of love with them. And while I think God has various ways of looking at the person of Jesus of Nazareth, ways unlike how the church views him, I think there is still a heart of popularity attributed to this man simply because he comes across has having cared about people, and perhaps was even willing to die for them, which he apparently did. I couldn’t do that, personally. I have the guts to take a bullet for any wife I would marry and children, but I couldn’t die on a cross. But then again, that’s not me. If someone asked me ‘Would you die for me?’ I would have to tell them ‘NO.’ But then I would say ‘But I would LIVE for you instead.’ But, whatever, the message of Jesus simple love is, really, what is going to last forever. The message of finding a heart which accepts you and treats you kindly, which will sacrifice for you and dig you out of difficult situations, will give you blessings when you need them, and stay faithful to you – well who can say that they don’t really want that a lot? And, hopefully, that is what Haven Noahide Fellowship, if it really ever starts growing well and turning into something which I hope it could become, will be all about. Above all else I want Haven to be exactly that – ‘A Haven’. I think everyone can say at some time in their lives they needed a place to get away, a place to call their own, a place to be accepted, loved unconditionally, and helped out in difficult circumstances. In Australia were I live we are so lucky that we have a good welfare system which helps out the people with low incomes. I know that Indigenous Australians still have a degree of poverty, but it has gotten to the point in Australia that if you really want to succeed in life, the opportunities are there. Schooling will be free if you can’t afford it, you can gain HECS to study a university degree and pay it back later. There is the jobsearch allowance to support you while you are looking for work. And there is government housing for people who can’t afford to own or rent in the private sector. All of this comes from, to my way of thinking, a society which genuinely cares about its citizens. And that is what we all want, isn’t it? To live in a world which cares and has a heart in it. All my life I have heard it said occasionally that this is a cold hard uncaring world. But I have found the opposite often equally true. There ARE a lot of caring people in this world. There are synagogues and churches and mosques and temples full of religious and spiritual people who are motivated by pleasing God and helping their fellow humans. And there are non-religious people who hold to an ethical or moral stance of live and let live and trying to be a good person. And, I think, that may just be what it is all about, this thing called life. C S Lewis argued in ‘Mere Christianity’ that there is a ‘Moral Law’ which we all seem to ascribe to. For example, we often say of things ‘That’s not right’. Or ‘That shouldn’t be’ as if there is some benchmark or standard of righteousness which we all seemingly hint at, even unknowingly. A lot of that may be as a result of centuries of grooming on our morals, but is it more than that? Is there really a sense of justice innate to being human, made in the image of God. And, for me, Justice is not just about righting wrongs, but acting justly to ensure a society in which happiness is found.

Haven Noahide Fellowship, as of today, has a tiny number of members. But it has a growing number of people who know about us. My hope is that Haven WILL grow, and end up being that Haven in peoples lives, a place of sanctuary, a place were they can escape to and find peace from God and solace for the heart and soul. I want Haven to be a place were EVERYONE is accepted, because we are all children of Noah and Noahides. It is to be a place were people can be put right with God, meeting him, encountering him in prayer and meditation, and finding others who also connect to him. It is to be a place, ultimately, in which Jew, Christian, Muslim, Bahai and any of the believers in the God of Adam, Noah and Abraham can connect and find Haven from the conflicts which have often beset them. You see, Haven accepts everyone of all the Adamic religions, wanting to be a place were they can find acceptance with each other and tolerance for their differences. And it is the sign, the simple sign of the ‘Rainbow’ with its bright colours, which all of us can see and witness to, and have hope in the promises of God that his Grace will remain, everlastingly so.

* * * * *

I have had a crush on a number of female pop singers for a number of years now. I have fancied the Christian pop singer ‘Rebecca St James’ for a long time, ever since the mid 1990s when I was given a Christian compilation CD from my sister with her song ‘Here I Am’ on it. I think she is a wonderful person, and hope she soon finds the right man for her, because she is still a virgin in her early 30s and has been faithfully waiting for the right one. I really like all 5 Spice Girls, and am currently reading Geri Halliwell’s biography ‘If Only’. She comes across as a very genuine person, in no way flakey, with a very real upbringing and with a heart which cares. I think she is FAB. I am also a big Madonna fan now, and hope the best for her. I also really like Britney Spears and Kelly Clarkson, as well as Mandy Moore, Hilary Duff and Lily Allen.

I remember in the 1980s when I first heard of Madonna. She was that new big super popstar, who at the time I thought was basically one of the real big popstar's like Michael Jackson. I never bought any of her albums though and was never really a fan until the early 1990s when I was at a video store and looking at CDs for rent and thought I may as well try the ‘Bedtime Stories’ album by Madonna. I loved it and became a fan then.

I know Madonna has studied Kabbalah for many years, and I also know she still seems to be a Christian in faith as well. I find her a very interesting personality and the fact that she has faith in God is, to me, a great thing. To me that is someone who ‘has it all’ but still remembers where her bread is buttered.

Success in life, finding the big dream of it all, and finding your piece of the pie seems to be what it is all about for many of us in the west. I wrote a poem a while ago called ‘Stuck’ which sort of summed up how I view things. It is in my ‘Life, Love and Other Mysteries’ anthology of poetry and song.

So much of my own yearnings in life over these past 20 years have been for some sort of success. To make a name for myself, to achieve wealth and success, to gain my own, supposedly deserved, glory. But I suppose I have to learn the poem God gave me to write for myself. ‘In patience what I need comes to be.’ I guess, if we can learn to wait, to learn to let go of the demand for ‘Instant Wealth’ and ‘Instant Success’, then perhaps what we actually really NEED will be given to us by God and that in this ‘Prison of Life’ we will end up FREE from the frustrations of our own covetous lusts for wealth and success, instead transformed into a person which is content with God’s love and whatever he sees fit to provide for us. Because if we have God’s love – if we have the love of the one who is eternal and has always been there – then it is just patience we need to have, for he will give us all good things in the fullness of time. What we need to learn in the mean times is to love each other, to respect each other, and to value each other. For those gifts, which are FREE, are the ones we really need for eternity anyway.

* * * * *

When I stopped going to Catholic Church at 16 it wasn’t really because I didn’t believe in God. It was because church was boring and I had better things to do. But, gradually, looking back, I realize now that the simple faith I had in God as a child disappeared in those years from 16 to 18 or so. But not for long. I questioned, intently, wether God was there or not. I thought about it all the time, a great deal, and then, later on in year 11 or 12 at Lake Tuggeranong College I stole a book on philosophy for beginners from the library (which I might have eventually returned to the Civic library) and read some of the arguments for the existence of God. What nailed it for me was the ‘Argument from Design’. Essentially it argues that nature is so complex, wonderful, beautiful and has such a design to it that it indicates a ‘DESIGNER’ behind it. I gave this thought, then, and within a short while confessed my faith. Yes, God was there, had designed the universe, and was the creator. It was at that point I really did believe in God, and have never stopped since. But I was NOT a religious believer, instead, I guess, being deistic in my viewpoint. I did believe in an afterlife, though, and shared that view briefly once with Ariel Cheng, a friend from CIT. But she alluded that unless I was a Christian I wouldn’t receive that afterlife. That got me interested in Christianity and later I became a pentecostal. But for a long time now, since being a Noahide, I KNOW I was in the right position back then. I had faith in God, believed in a world to come, and I know that was and still is enough for God to accept you. It was all he needed to save me.

Over the course of my walk with God, though, I have come to know that Jehovah is NOT a trinity, and that Israel is his ‘Rock’. But, the way the Noahide world is gradually emerging now, we Noahides are becoming God’s ‘Rock’ as well. After all, we are of the ‘Oldest’ of the biblical covenants, older still than Abraham’s covenants, and perhaps in that sense should be the MOST responsible of God’s holy people. Perhaps, because we are of the OLDEST covenant, we should be the most mature and reliable in our service to the Most High. It is what I believe personally anyway.

Faith in God in action can mean a lot for many people. For many it is a belief system which guides their lives and moral choices. For others it becomes the central focus in a religious calling. And for others still, just that little part of faith in their lives, that little corner, which they occasionally go to that reminds them that, yes, they believe, and that there is a meaning to it. But then back off to the real world.

For me, personally, it is perhaps a mixture of all those perspectives. As a Christian in Potters House and the United Pentecostal Church I evangelized on the streets of Civic in Canberra a great deal, handing out flyers, talking to people and even street preaching. I hardly ever saw anyone come to church that I had talked to, but wonder these days what, if any, impact I had. It has been slow going in Noahide faith as well, but what I seem to be understanding these days is that you REALLY need to get your time up in a religion and a religious assembly and show REAL commitment before God will bless you with souls. If you are a monotheistic evangelist, and you want to win souls to your assembly, they won’t come forth unless YOU stick to your assembly. If you quit later on, God has wasted his time in using you as an example, hasn’t he? You have GOT to stick to your guns and really commit, or you are just wasting your time. Real soul winners are ones who end up sticking to something, and showing people their faith is genuine. If it isn’t you won’t bear fruit in the end. In this day and age it is as simple as that, because with all the religions on offer people see through the shallow ones very quickly now and move on.

* * * * *

I lost my virginity to a prostitute in Fyshwick in Canberra at 26 years of age. It was the day (early in the morning) after I left Christian faith and was thinking about Jewish/Noahide faith. I was living in Hughes in Canberra, working at AQIS, and had come to the conclusion that I really didn’t believe in Jesus and that I just believed in God. And then, later on that night, thinking that because I was no longer a Christian, that all the Christian teaching on sexual purity until marriage really didn’t apply to me, with all my years of sexual frustration having built up, I went off to the keycard machine at the mall, withdrew a number of hundreds of dollars, and early the following morning took a taxi out to Fyshwick stopping at ‘Exotic Studios’. The girls working name was ‘Amber’, she was from Cooma originally (funnily enough) and was very pretty. I went a fair number of times after that, but it gradually diminished.

Sexuality and what God requires of us is a big issue for me, and very challenging. Not being Jewish and, further, honestly believing that the Talmudic system of Noahide faith is simply rabbinic invention, I have only been able to rely on the Scriptures themselves. I would be lying to myself if I tried to follow the mainstream ‘7 Laws of Noah’ code. I don’t believe it is the historical truth, so there is no point in trying to meet its religious requirements.

I essentially have a ‘moderate’ stance on the composition of the scriptures, and would recommend ‘Richard Elliott Friedman’s’ ‘Who Wrote the Bible’ to explain source theory on the Documentary Hypothesis. While I would question ‘Dating’ of the sources, I agree there ARE differing sources in the Torah. Some say it is Priestly invention, the sections in Leviticus and that, by and large, the rulings are developed rulings. This is probably true to a degree. IF there are any genuine Mosaic sections in the Torah WE don’t know with any certainty what they are. Further, we really DON’T know what are the rule from God, if any, on sexual morality. The bible says what it says, but is this reality? Is this the moral truth of human lives? I am not sure.

In the Australian Capital Territory were I live Prostitution is legal. Because of that I occasionally visit a lady and have an intimate encounter. I have shared this with a number of friends in my mental health groups, and nobody really seems to object. In fact it is usually an article for light hearted conversation.

From observations on this throughout life, smirks, laughter and grins are often the result in male to male conversations on their sexual escapades. Is that, then, the reality of sexual conduct? And, therefore, are the biblical prohibitions rabbinic nonsense? Is it really that big a deal? Today we have homosexuals well entrenched in our society, and nobody seems to mind. In fact many churches say that is ok now. With my knowledge on the composition of the bible and the lack of real proof of God’s own voice on the subject, what can we really say?

In the end I only argue common sense should prevail, and your own convictions and inner voice. There are a lot of sexual freedoms now, and I think that will always be part of society from now on. We won’t ever be going back to the Victorian era, and the restrictive ways of the past. X rated porn is here to stay, and they are the facts of life.

What I do know, though, is that VDs aka STDs or STIs are a permanent part of the landscape, and a fool practices unsafe sex with every Tom, Dick and Harry. So whatever your practices on this issue, be bloody careful.

* * * * *

I probably had my first cigarette in my teens. But I can’t really remember. In fact, it might have been my early 20s. So far I have smoked about 20 to 30 cigarettes in my life and drunk about 50 to 100 cans of beer in my life. I am not actually really trying to abstain from beer – it is just that I don’t really like the stuff very much. I do like cigarettes, but plan on never taking them up seriously, as I know all to well the dangers. But once or twice a year I will have a smoke, little enough to ensure I do no real damage.

I got weighed just the other day and came in at 154 KGs. Quite a bit, but funnily enough down on the last weighing. I have been up over 160 KGs previously. My diet, and the fact I now drink quite a bit of water, is gradually and slowly wearing down my weight. The way I am going, 3 or 4 years from now I expect I might be under 140 KGs. I am hoping for that.

Being health, of course, is a big part of life. It seems for so many that it is a major preoccupation and for the other half a non-issue. But we are probably all concerned in some way.

God’s plan is for us mainly to eat fruits and vegetables and various plants, and he started us off on that. Later he gave Noah permission to eat meat, and we can do that as Noahides as long as we drain off the blood. Nobody is supposed to eat blood.

All of this is meant to support our life and make us healthy. Of course, we don’t have access to the tree of life, as we can’t get back to the garden. I pray that God feeds me that fruit spiritually, and I pray that a lot, and hopefully he does. I really enjoy life these days and want as long a life as I can possibly get.

Of course, we need to be healthy and because of this I make sure I don’t smoke or drink too much, and I try to gradually improve my eating habits as the years go by. I am even slowly thinking about vitamin tablets as an option to consider.

* * * * *

My brother Gregory was probably my best friend for most of my young life. I teased him a bit too much I think, and was a bit bossy an older brother, but I really did like him, and am grateful I had him as a brother growing up. We used to play cricket together in the back yard quite a lot, and across the road with the neighbours boy as well.

Greg has a boy, James, now. James really is a ‘Daly’ and is like his grandfather with a quiet nature.

I have never been married, but would like to one day. At 37 I realize I am not getting any younger, but still hope to meet a nice lady to have children with. Of course God told Noah to populate the earth, and I am willing to do my bit, but just haven’t found the girl I connect with yet. Hopefully one day.

Gregory is married to a Philippino lady called ‘Christie-Mae’ who was born on Christmas Day. They seem to get along, and I enjoy having her in the family. They are in Perth now, were they will build a house, so I won’t see him a lot in the future. But he is my favourite sibling, and I wish the best for him.

* * * * *

I have listened to hundreds, possibly over a thousand, CDs in my life. With my schizophrenia I am in the habit of getting rid of them in some way, but I have a large knowledge of many musical artists. I have many favourite albums, but some of them would include: Bon Jovi – New Jersey, Def Leppard – Hysteria, Kings X – Faith, Hope, Love, Spice Girls – Greatest Hits, Britney Spears – The Singles Collection, AC DC – Back in Black, DC Talk – Jesus Freak, Cheri Keaggy – My Faith Will Stay, Rebecca St James – God & Susan Ashton – A Distant Call. I love music, can listen to it all day, and hopefully always will. I myself have composed a number of basic classical piano pieces, and hope to eventually have a small compilation CD put together. It will go on ‘Myspace’ if I ever get the project done.

* * * * *

Anyway, I will close this third chapter with a slice of wisdom. ‘Whatever you do, do well.’

All the best. Daniel

End of Chapter Three

Chapter Four
(Written Tuesday, 6th of April, 2010 CE, early in the morning)

It has been quiet enough the last few weeks since writing the last chapter. I finalized the cleaning of my flat down in Cooma (Unit 4 / 194 Sharp Street) were I had just finished a six month lease. I signed the bond release form and hopefully they will find it all up to scratch. I have lived away from home (my parent/s) a number of times over the years, but due to lack of marriage have usually ended up back with them.

My first time away from home was in 1995 when I joined the Potters House Christian Church in November of that year. I had been witnessed to by Tammy Saunders and the church had some established group houses for its younger tween members. I stayed at a place on McFarland Crescent in Pearce in the Woden district, just up from the Pearce Shops and community hall were the Church met at that time. Since then they changed locations to Civic in the Griffin centre for a while, and now down at a primary school in West Kambah. They have had pastor’s come and go, and the original pastor that I was baptized under, Philip East, is now in Indonesia I think, still at his gospel work, with a different church.

I lived in the men’s group house with Brenton White, Scott Boswell, Rama Vaa and Craig Holford. Craig Holford, along with his wife Raelene, are the only ones still attending the Canberra Potters House church from the days I attended the church (1995 to 1996, for about 1 year). Brenton has a twin, Chris White, who is still a friend I see every now and again. Scott was the main guy responsible for my induction in a sense into the group house and into Potters House, but I got along best with Rama Vaa, a Samoan fellow who was at university. In the women’s group house, which was just down the street a little, there was Deonie (who later married Scott) Tammy Saunders (who later married a fellow named Mal Makkinga who had come into the church and who developed a close friendship with myself), Camille and Sofya Sharaf, who I had a crush on, who later married Sung Taing who was in the church with her for a while.

I was in the group house briefly, and then had another psychotic episode, wandering the bush, and then returning home to live with my mother for a while. But I returned to the group house and the church, before living with Brenton White in the ‘Wall’ in Mawson for a little while. After my year in Potters House I went to the United Pentecostal Church in the next suburb of Chifley, and moved to a flat in ‘Chifley House’ on Eggleston Crescent. I was in that flat for a year or so. After that I moved into a flat in Greenhaven Court in Hughes in Woden, just opposite the Hughes Jehovah’s Witnesses Kingdom Hall. I attended the ‘Baptist Church’ in Hughes on and off for a little while, and a few visits to the Kingdom Hall.

In January 1999 living in Hughes I became a Noahide, and the following year in 2000 I began writing ‘Morning Stars’. I was offered a ‘Package’ in 2000 due to lack of duties for my position, but I could tell the Schizophrenia problem was perhaps the main issue as to why my duties had dwindled. I had been hospitalized a number of times by then.

I returned to 29 Merriman Crescent in Macarthur in 2000, not long before I took my package. In 2001 I lived in Cooma on Baron Street for a six month lease, but was only there a few months before I had another episode and took off for Melbourne. I stayed briefly with June Cantrell the Noahide who was a friend of mine (and of Frances Makarova ie Rachav), before being hospitalized in the Dandenong Hospital. Just before leaving Cooma I remember (as I had no television) going into the newsagents and seeing the paper of the 911 incident with the twin towers.

I returned to Canberra after my hospitalization, and never really went back to Cooma to live to finish off the lease. It was cleaned and I stayed in Cooma since then.

I was not hospitalized again until January/February 2008 (7 years reasonably well) and have not been since that time.

In 2007 I returned to live in Cooma at, this first time, unit 3 / 194 Sharp Street, which is the front unit on the right. Returning back to Canberra I had published in paperback form, just after my father’s death, Morning Stars and Ye Olde Devil. I was hospitalized just a little later. I stayed then at Ainslie Village in the ‘Lodge’ for a few weeks, then my mother let me return home.

And then, since October 2009 till just the other day I had a lease for, this time, unit 4 / 194 Sharp Street, which is the front unity on the left. Small world huh. But I didn’t stay there a huge amount, and returned to live in Canberra for much of the lease. I was just too lonely there in the end (although I was coping with it) and missed my newly acquired friends from the Mental Health Tuggeranong Drop in Centre.

One of the friends I have met in the drop in centre is ‘Marcus Low’. He is from an Asian family, but he has a normal Australian English accent so I assume he was probably born in Australia. Recently, at Woden Bus Interchange, I ran into him and asked him to write a story about an Angel for me. We had discussed the idea of him writing stories for my website previously, and his story can be seen on the ‘Contributing Authors’ section of the main page.

*

That is all for now. All the best to everyone reading this ongoing dialogue.

The End of Chapter Four

Chapter Five
(Written Friday 9th of April 2010 AD/CE)

I printed off my first 2 printer copies of ‘Jack Dagger – Skull and Crossbone’ yesterday at Tuggeranong library. I haven’t printed off hard copies of most of my stuff, and am now getting around to it. In this new electronic world, with computer memory and internet websites, it hasn’t really become necessary to print off actual paper copies. I have 2 USB drives were I save my writings, and I think that is an absolute essential necessity these days with the ways hard drives so often crash and you can lose data.

I remember, when working in AQIS, hearing about the term ‘The Paperless Office’. There was a seminar given on this at work and one of the senior workers took it so seriously that he assumed they no longer wanted printed copies of things, and just worked electronically. An ironic statement I once heard it that in the new electronic environment, the paperless office uses more paper than ever before. But such is life.

My first close female friend, who I guess in hindsight was a girlfriend, but I have never called any girl my girlfriend so far, was ‘Louise Roseman’ back in year 11 at Monaro High School in Cooma. She had a crush on me and scratched ‘XAD’ into her arm, that being my nickname which I used as the signature for the high scores on various video games played at the Cooma Video Game Arcade. We kissed at ‘Peter Dradrach’s’ and, while I learned she was ‘Easy’, we never had sexual relations. Just around that time I was at the Cooma Show with my group of friends and I went on the dodgems for quite a while with a blonde girl from year 10 named Jenny. I remember at school boasting to Mark Post that I only went with Jenny to make Louise jealous. But that was actually all bravado, and completely untrue, since I just made it up at the time. I was in no way trying to make Louise Jealous. Jenny had written me a porno letter, and I was still scared of such intimacies at that age – I think, looking back, I was trying to escape the friendship with Jenny in some way. Jenny was a nice girl, but not for me.

There was, interestingly, another Jenny in year 11 called ‘Jenny Cheetham’ who told me she ‘Knew’ there was a God. It was one of my first ‘God’ conversations, and one of the things which propelled my teenage mind to search for God. I rung up Jenny’s mum just a few years ago and got back in touch with Jenny. Her father died just around that time, and while she was working in New Zealand, she came back to Canberra briefly and we caught up. I was way to strong in my comments about Jesus and Christianity not being true, and I put her off any future friendship, which I regret. I really like her, and I had a crush on her back in high school. She had changed a lot though.

When I started attending CIT in 1993 to 1995 doing the ‘Associate Diploma of Business in Office Administration’, I ended up making a lot of close female friends, because the course was mainly filled with females. One of the girls was ‘Ariel Cheng’ who told me she was a Christian. She was a very quiet and gentle girl, from Taipei, and I ended up going to the place she was staying to talk with her the afternoon before I had my accident the following day. That afternoon I bought a Good News Bible and returned to faith. Other girls I studied with at CIT and remember were Nary Ly, Caroline Blanc (who I think works in Tuggeranong), Lindy Barham (who was a close friend) and Lee Chiu. Lee Chiu was my second close female friend, and when she returned to Hong Kong we wrote letters to each other for a while. But she was never quite my girlfriend either.

When I went to UPC I proposed to ‘Ann Kim’, but I was having a psychotic episode at the time (which she might not have known) and she said ‘Later’. I ended up leaving the church, and haven’t seen Ann Kim in years, but in reflection she was definitely not the one for me. Too differing personality types and theological beliefs. But it was only a brief friendship with her, and while we kissed a few mornings (as we walked down from Chifley to Woden to go to work) I had never called her my girlfriend either. It was mainly a brief romantic fling. We never had sex though.

Later on in that church I was interested in Becky Kent, and just before I left the church we were starting to sit together in service. But I ended up leaving UPC in 1998 because I didn’t believe Oneness theology. I think I was in UPC for about a year and a half. To Oneness believers I recommend 1 Corinthians 8:6 and John 17:3 which should teach you Jesus isn’t God. The logic of putting Matt 28 and Acts 2 is correct, but name simply means ‘Authority’. It doesn’t mean a literal name in the scriptural context. You see, in terms of the New Testament, Jesus receives the ‘Authority’ of the father, which means he received the ‘Name’ of the father, with the power (Name) to send the Holy Spirit. God revealed to me just after leaving Christian faith that worship of Jesus was extreme idolatry and carried a death penalty, but then told me later on, while I was considering that, to ‘Be in the Hearts of Men’. You see, while God has made his judgement on the issue, he tells me to have mercy, and look at the heart of the people in such churches, who are really just in error theologically, and simply don’t know any better.

I have just started collecting old bibles, SVDP in Tuggeranong being a major place of purchase, were you can get them currently second-hand for $1. I particularly like finding ‘To Such and Such for your such and such’ in the front cover with a signed date and year. I am in the habit of putting my name and purchase date and signing these copies myself, just next to such markings. I like a record of who has owned such bibles – I think that is a good idea. In fact, with all the books I now buy, I sign and date them. For ‘The Da Vinci Code’ paperback I purchased from SVDP I wrote in a little plot idea for a Robert Langdon story in the front cover. The story is called ‘A Contract with the Devil’ and is set in Jerusalem.

* * *

I read the ‘Belgariad’ by David Eddings way back in Cooma in around 1987/1988. A friend of the family had given us some books and ‘Pawn of Prophecy’ was amongst them. I read it as the second fantasy work I had read, and thought it was amazing. I went off to the library to find if they had the rest of the saga and was overjoyed to find they had all 5 books in the series. I read them astutely and thought they were incredible. This started my collecting of fantasy and science fiction novels and I read quite a number of works in those years.

Recently David Eddings died (early 2009), and then just a few months ago I began writing ‘The Belzandramanian’ which is a fanfiction sequel to David Eddings ‘Belgariad’ and ‘Malloreon’ series. When I posted the first part of the story to a message board for Eddings on Google I found out he had died. The Belzandramanian is going to be a major 5 part series, as long as both the Belgariad and Malloreon, which are both 5 book series. I am working hard on it, and hopefully the readers will enjoy it.

Anyway, recently my neice Georgia Bridges (my sisters daughter) started slowly righting a short story on my computer. She is only 10 years old and I thought the story was a good effort for Georgia. I edited the finally copy, but all the words are hers. You can read it at the contributing authors section.

Anyway, that’s all for now. All the best to everyone. Daniel

The End of Chapter Five

Chapter Six
(Written Monday 19th of April & Friday 23rd of April 2010 AD/CE)

This morning I have been working on my family tree, getting all the information out of my mother Mary. I want to ensure I get all the details I can in case anything unfortunate happens to her before time.

Here is an interesting genealogy, with sources, from internet records I have put together. From 105 back to 87 is Very Highly reliable, being part of the records of ancient Ireland which were carefully kept. Going from 87 back to 37 & 36 is reasonable data in my opinion. That Niall of the Nine hostages goes back to Milesius is commonly held to. From 37 back to 13 is questionable, but is the only data we have. Nennius table of nations, from my mind, may have been written by himself simply because of the popularity of the biblical genealogies, and 37 back to 13 which is from this source is highly questionable because of it. The names may be genuine to some degree (Perhaps he drew on traditional names floating around the nations) it is questionable on authenticity, and is probably reactionary to the Christian faith and demand, but it is all we have so I place it (as others do) as our official genealogy back to Adam and Eve, but held with a degree of suspicion. Whatever else, the amount of names going back to Adam is about the right amount historically.

I was watching Benny Hinn this morning and they talked about Schizophrenia. The doctor who was on the show had been involved with research into the condition and claimed it was a lack of ‘Niacin’ in the diet which caused the lack of Brain nutrition, leading to the voices and schizophrenic symptoms. Vitamin D was called necessary to help improve people with this condition.

I ate a lot of breakfast cereal when I was growing up, often twice a day, but this disappeared in my early 20s, when the depression entered in and the schizophrenia followed the depression. If what this doctor says is true, then my lifestyle choices fit the pattern. I will be trying Niacin for a while from now on and will let you know if my schizophrenic symptoms improve.

* * *

I have been buying a lot of books and trading cards recently. When I am unwell I am unfortunately in the habit of destroying some of my possessions, and have lost many things because of it. But I have been praying recently that God would help me not to destroy my possessions and would cure me of schizophrenia. I think, with the new Vitamin D information, perhaps he has.

Anyway, currently my bookcase is full of books, paperback and hardback, fiction and non-fiction, and I have a lifetime of reading ahead of me. I am also going to be collecting things like: CDs, Records, Trading Cards, Comics, China, Books, Stamps & Coins.

I like collecting things, but presently finding room for them is starting to become a problem. I have resorted to purchasing large plastic boxes and storing things under the house.

When I was in my teens living at 6 Bradley Street in Cooma I was given some fantasy books by a friend of the family, Gerard Bryant. David Eddings ‘Pawn of Prophecy’ was amongst them, and was the second fantasy book I read after ‘The Twilight Realm’. My favourite genre of fiction is usually fantasy, followed by Science Fiction. However, my own saga about Angels with the term ‘Angelic Spiritual Fiction’ would now be my favourite genre of fiction, and the stuff I enjoy writing the most and reading about. I am really hoping that my work ‘The Chronicles of the Children of Destiny’ becomes the ‘Lord of the Rings’ of Angelic Fiction. Fingers crossed.

Strangely, when I was very young, living in Berridale in NSW in Australia where I was brought up, I seem to remember something about an angel called ‘Ramiel’ for some strange reason. It is quite possibly just my extensive imagination in rethinking about my past youth, but that angel name rings a bell for some strange reason. I do remember we had rosary group meetings back at our Berridale house when I was very young, and perhaps the Angel’s name was mentioned then. Or, perhaps, I had angels talking to me when I was very young, and my mother often said that ‘Do you remember playing with the Angels?’ referring to before I was born. I had a dream about that recently, a dream which gave me the impression it was referring to a time before my birth, when I was in heaven. I was living in Cooma, of all places, and attended St Pats school, and was learning things. The dream seemed to be a flashback of my time in heaven, and I remember in the dream certain memories in my mind ‘Clicking’ to what the dream was showing. They seemed to be part of my inner memories, part of the very fabric of my being. Interestingly in my dream one of the Nuns told me ‘Your mother is going somewere and won’t be coming back,’ which the dream communicated to me as my mother going off to be born into the physical earth. I was at school with my St Pats school-friends in the dream, and I believe now that there is a world of dreaming, a world of heaven, which precedes all of our lives before earth, and which seems to follow it as well.

Talking of dreams, for a number of recent years, tapering off after I prayed to God about it, I was having the most intense of dreams, ones in which I often felt like I was really alive in them, and they were so very real. I often tried to make the dreams last as long as they could, refusing to wake up in my dreams. I remember many scenes from many of my dreams, and I have dreamed about many celebrities funnily enough, as well as family and friends and many other faces I don’t yet recognize.

Daniel’s are really supposed to have vivid dreams, and they are supposed to be interpreted by us as well. That is the gift of the book of Daniel for those who bear this name. Further, Daniel’s are supposed to be judges because Daniel means ‘Judge of God’ which means ‘God’s appointed Judge’ (To Judge others, not meaning Judging God himself).

* * *
That’s all for now. I will write more later.

The End of Chapter Six

Chapter Seven
(Written Saturday the 24th of April 2010 CE/AD)

I have decided in the last few days to try and keep a more comprehensive journal/autobiography on a far more regular basis. I want to record all the various activities I get up to so that in latter years for myself and any interested parties they can get a very detailed account of my life.

Yesterday I was down at Chess for the Leisure Activities run by Mental Health Tuggeranong. The people who attend the various activities usually suffer from Mental Illnesses such as Depression, Anxiety, Bipolar, Schizo-effective disorder and Schizophrenia. This seems to be the general type of disorders they deal with for MHT. Conversations centre around a range of subjects, but naturally medication and the conditions are often talked about. Currently Risperdal and Seraquel are talked about as commonly used drugs by various people in the centre, and I am currently on a Risperdal Consta (injection) of 50 mg over every 2 weeks. When I first started on the medication back in the 1990s, first using Olanzapine from memory, I was on tablets. However I was never faithful to the tablets, as I couldn’t find consistency in taking them, and was hospitalized for my psychotic attacks a number of times. Eventually they put me on injections, and they have worked much better and I find it easier to remember getting a fortnightly injection as it is less often.

I am reasonably ok at Chess, and have played it for many years. In fact, way back in Berridale when I was very young I remember my father Cyril teaching me the game and playing it with me. I used to play with Matthew to start with (I think) but definitely with Gregory over the years as we grew up. Greg has also become quite good at the game. Greg had a book called ‘The Chess Player’s Bible’ which Matt borrowed, but when Greg moved to Perth with Christie after selling their Calwell house just recently, he left the book behind with Matt and Matt didn’t want it so I asked Greg if I could have it and he gave it to me. Fortunately it is a good book and I am gradually learning strategy from it. I also had a big chess book given to me for either a birthday or Christmas present when I was younger, and I never really studied it in youth, apart from what they called ‘Pitfall number one’ which gave me a basic strategy to get a quick checkmate. But it only works against new players as experienced players spot it pretty quickly. I had a really nice chess set when I was a kid with big carved out pieces, which I managed to get from SVDP in Cooma were Dad worked and mum occasionally did volunteer work. Unfortunately I left it behind one time at a Galong spiritual retreat which Mum and Dad took the family on to the Catholic Monastery in Galong NSW (Up Past Yass). I recall going at least twice to this place I think, and one of the times I saw the movie ‘Highlander’ which became my favourite movie as a kid. In fact it was Troy Bobbin who took some of the kids to rent a video and I chose Highlander. Troy later became a priest and I was at his ordination. And when I was very young at a SVDP Camp on a property near Jerangle Troy Bobbin was an older boy who befriended me and we did an ‘Act’ together in the ‘Talent Night’ with another guy. It was a great camp and we played ‘Spotlight’ on one of the nights, with a torch out on the grass at night, with the object to make it down the grass to the base without being seen. I can’t remember for sure if I made it all the way down or not. I also remember walking to a river from the property. I remember asking ‘How long it would take us’ and was told it was one mile to the river and would take us about an hour, which was accurate. There was also a room which had people writing over the wall there names and band names and things like that, and I am pretty sure I remember writing ‘The Village People’ because along with Abba and Kiss they were about the only bands I had heard about at the time. I think a lot of the kids wrote about ‘Kiss’ on the wall, as they were a big thing at the time. I remember we had hot Milo for supper after dinner, and we slept in dorms. We had a big ‘Envelope’ hunt and I found a lot of them, and when they gave out awards at the end of the time there I was called ‘The great Envelope Hunter’ or something like that. It was mostly kids from Canberra and Queanbeyan and other regions who were on the camp, but I went with some other kids from my family. We also used to play in a hayshed on the hay, but I spotted a spider on the wall, and they took us out. But I later went and looked at the spider and it was dead so we started playing there again. I remember we were walking on a road and someone tuned in a radio and said ‘We have 2XL’ which was and still is the Cooma radio station. And I remember when I got there looking in my bag and looking at my socks and my bathroom items, as mum always had a toothbrush and toothpaste and soap put aside for us when we went on camps. This camp was in the 1980s while we were living in Cooma, and probably the mid to early 1980s. Anyway, I remember visiting an elderly lady in Cooma East which my mother knew and we played on my elaborate chess set. I won the game, but she had confused the Queen for the Bishop in the set, which is why I probably won. But I was so young and ambitious back then that I wouldn’t have let her take the move back probably – I have softened, though, but still have a degree of that attitude in me.

Yesterday I got to chess in the morning. Adrian Harry Chan (I found out his middle name was Harry recently, and at the pool on Thursday, the day before yesterday, I have been teasing him calling him ‘Harry Potter’ and making wizard jokes) is the guy who picks me up in the MHT Van to take me to Swimming on Thursday afternoons and Chess on Friday mornings. I go each week and he usually picks me up around 10 to 11 in the morning, as sometimes he is early and sometimes a bit later. I played one game of chess with a guy called ‘Roary’ and I just lost, but it was a close game. Later I played Scrabble with Rebecca Hill and Tony Beer and another guy called Shane. It was the first time I had played Scrabble in the group, and they have been playing it for years, but I am not usually interested in Scrabble. I was trying hard in the game to win, and fortunately got my letters out in the end before the others, so ended up winning, to which I was grateful. But I probably won’t play scrabble that much more any more – it doesn’t usually interest me a great deal. I knew Rebecca Hill before getting involved with the MHT leisure program activities, having remembered her face from visits to Vision Pentecostal Christian Fellowship, were she attends, in Fyshwick. I couldn’t actually remembered were I first place her, but when we started talking for the first time and she mentioned Vision I knew it had been there were I had seen her. Rebecca works in Parliament House in Canberra in the mail room I think. She is in her mid 20s. Tony is in his 50s I think and no longer works. I receive the Disability Support Pension from Centrelink and a lot of people who attend the activities are also on the DSP, but not everyone. Names I know well now from the programs are ‘Rebecca Hill’, ‘Tony Beer’, ‘Marcus CCC’, ‘Marcus Low’, ‘Alun Dorahy’, ‘Michael Laird’, ‘Matthew Sanderson’, ‘Steve Mansfield’, ‘Jenny Cutting’, ‘Tania’ , ‘Elizabeth’, ‘Scott’, ‘Des’, ‘Rodney’, ‘Isaac’, ‘Kevin’, ‘Richard Glinka’, ‘Andrew Wojick’, ‘Richard’, and the workers ‘Carmel’ and ‘John’ and ‘Laura’ and ‘Adrian Chan’. They are all nice people and I am slowly developing some good friendships amongst them. Yesterday, though, I surfed the internet as they have a PC for the centre with internet access which I use quite often. I don’t have the internet connected at home at the moment, so use it in the library, in the hyperdome and at the centre mostly, as well as at some places in Civic occasionally. Apart from that I chatted a bit. I also printed off ‘I Love You, Always and Forever’, which is a short story I wrote the day before (Thursday Night) for Marcus CCC, dedicating it to him. Marcus CCC is a very generous and kind person and has been shouting me meals for a few weeks at some Tuggeranong Restaurants simply because he is so generous and I usually spend my money of my allowance all on the Thursday I get it, rarely trying to make it last for the fortnight. I told him I need to shout him as well but he asked ‘Just dedicate a Noahide Books story to me’ so I wrote it out and printed off 3 copies yesterday. Carmel, Matthew Sanderson, Rebecca Hill and Marcus read the story yesterday and they all liked it, getting some smiles about the second Marcus. Of course, this is the story in the previous chapter of this autobiography.

Carmel had been speaking over the last little while about some tickets to Canberra Raiders football matches she had been able to acquire. She rang up the raiders and told them she wanted some free tickets for the leisure program and they were happy enough to provide her with 4 tickets for each match to various matches. I wanted 3 copies of the up coming Bulldogs match (as I have gone for the Bulldogs, I am pretty sure, since the late 1970s when living in Berridale) but Paul McNally from the programs, who is also a big Bulldogs fan claimed two of them. But I decided to take the two anyway. Last year me, my brother Gregory and my brother in law Alan and his son Ronan, all of us being Bulldogs fans, went to the match between the Bulldogs and the Raiders, which the Bulldogs thankfully won. It was the third Rugby League ARL/NRL match I had ever been to, the previous two being the same lineup, Raiders versus Bulldogs at Bruce Stadium in Belconnen. Third time is the charm, because the Bulldogs lost the first two matches I saw live, but we won the third one I saw. Anyway, Greg is now in Perth so I don’t need the fourth ticket, but I really wanted a third for young Ronan. We have decided (as I rang Alan just this morning) to try and get a ticket for Ronan in the same section as ourselves on one of the next numbers, as soon as the tickets go on sale to the general public. If we can’t get one near us I will simply buy any child’s ticket, and he can sit on Alan’s knee (which Alan suggested). It should be a good enough solution. But the tickets were free so I can’t complain. I am looking at the tickets right now and they are ‘Section Bay 14, Row PP, Seats 25 & 26’. They have the dates of Friday 25 – Monday 28 Jun 2010 on them because I think the Raiders don’t set the date till closer to the time, but Alan says (after looking the match up online) that it is for the Monday Night, the 28th of June. When I was a kid back in the very early 1980s and late 1970s I went for the Bulldogs always as my first time, but because Newtown Jets were also in blue (navy blue I think) I went for them as my second team. They left the competition after 1981 I think, but I found out they were in the Metropolitan cup as it was called, and are now still a team in the NSWRL competition, and I support them as my second team. Just a few years ago I decided the Raiders would be my third team as I was naturalized an Australian Citizen in Canberra, so I now go for the Canberra Raiders as my third Rugby League team in Australia. Of course, I go for the two Hull teams in the Super League competition in England. And I am anxiously waiting on the final 4 games of the Premier League Soccer competition in England, because I support the Hull City Tigers and they are third last at the moment, facing relegation. They only made it to the Premier League for the first time ever 2 years ago, after having been a club for over 100 years in the lower grade competitions. But they rose a lot in the last few years, having come from the fourth division of the overall competition (Ie Premier, Champions, I think 1st division and then 2nd division this being the fourth division I am talking about) and rising all the way up to Premier league in about 6 or 7 years. But they are finding Premier League challenging, as it should be. They are an ok side though, and even if they return to Champions next year, I think they have an excellent chance of returning to Premier League the following season. I go for the ‘Hull Ionian’s’ Rugby Union side, but haven’t gotten around to viewing the website that much, but intend to. I follow the English Cricket side very passionately and might finally see some of my first Test Match this year in the up and coming Ashes series against the Aussies in Australia. England currently holds the Ashes winning the last series in England 2 – 1 in 2007, but I don’t expect it to be an easy fight in the up and coming series. England will have to fight like hell to beat the Aussies in Australia, but I am hoping and praying for the best of results for us. I chose some Aussie Rules sides from the competitions apart from the VFL when I was a kid, and I still support ‘Glenelg’ in the South Australian competition and ‘Subiaco’ in the Western Australian competition. They will likely always be the teams I support in those competitions. In Australian basketball I went for the Canberra Cannons in the NBL, but they haven’t been in it for a while. But I won’t choose another side, and will support any future Canberra team, hopefully still called the Canberra Cannons. In the Super 14 Rugby Union competition I support the ACT Brumbies as my first team, but support the 3 other Aussie sides (NSW, Queensland and the Western Force) in all their games against the Kiwi and the South African Rugby Union sides. I think this year an Australian team might just win the competition. In the local ACTAFL competition I go for Queanbeyan, because when I was younger they were called the ‘Queanbeyan Honey Bunny Tigers’ because ‘Honey Bunny’ were their sponsors I guess. But I won’t change my team of choice, even though I will now go for Tuggeranong as my second team in the ACTAFL. In the Canberra Rugby Union competition I go for the Tuggeranong Vikings, and I support Tuggeranong in the Canberra Rugby League competition (I think they are called the Buffaloes). In the big AFL competition I have gone for Hawthorn since the early 1980s and will always have them as my number one team. Speaking of the Canberra Cannons, Phil Smythe was my favourite Basketball player as a Kid and he played for the Cannons for years, but then went off to the Adelaide 36ers. Anyway, from the free-throw line he hardly ever missed and I thought he was great. He wasn’t a tall player, but was pretty good. I remember he came to St Pats High when I was a kid and was showing us basketball tips. I didn’t get a chance to talk to him, but I was pretty chuffed in having seen him. I actually played basketball for St Pats in Primary school but only played a few games. I don’t think we ever won, and I was hopeless. I think I wore a red t shirt with number 15 on it. We were slaughtered once about 55 nil, but only had a few players on the team as the rest of the team hadn’t shown up. It was up at the Cooma basketball stadium, just up near the old St Pats infant school near the Snowy Hydro Electric Corporation, not far from were I lived. Right next to it is the Indoor Cricket centre were I played in the 1989 competition with my gang team and we won the B grade competition and I was selected to play in the A Grade comp that day.

* * *

Mum has gone off shopping with Brigid my sister this morning. Currently it is school holidays and Madalene and Jayden and Georgia are down at the Chakola farm with their father David. Mum usually goes shopping on Sunday after 10 am church with Trish Kirby. Trish has been a friend of the family for many years now, and probably mum’s best friend. She is a mature lady and teaches Catholic lessons to the school of religion I think it is, or perhaps RCIA or something like that. Mum also taught the kids in schools for a little while. Trish has a degree in Theology from Australian Catholic University at the Signadou Campus in Watson in North Canberra. I studied Primary Teaching there in the early 2000s, but only completed 3 quarters of my first year subjects, giving up on it. I convinced myself that I wasn’t going to give the kids my best effort, but I think I’d had enough of study by then. Rebecca Bourke was a girl who stood out in my studies at ACU and we did a project together and I visited her place once in Belconnen. She had a cat with one eye. I remember talking to her about Noahide faith a few times.

Right at this moment I am listening to Delta Goodrem’s album, ‘Innocent Eyes’ and the song ‘Running Away’ is playing, which is track number 11. Delta’s boyfriend (they might now be married, but I am not sure) Brian McFadden currently has the number one song in Australia. The song is ok, but I don’t think it is that great, and I only think it is number one because of his relationship with Delta, as she is very popular in Australia. She had 4 number ones from her Innocent Eyes album, which was a record. I think it was Kylie Minogue who had the previous record with 3 number ones from her first album back in the 1980s.

Because of my Schizophrenia I destroy things I own a lot when I am psychotic, but have been concentrating a lot and praying a lot for this to end. In my current CD collection at home I own:
Delta Goodrem – Innocent Eyes
Dio – The Very Beast of Dio
Kelly Clarkson – One Minute CD Single
Dream – He Loves U Not CD Single
Cheryl Cole – 3 Words
Kate Miller-Heidke – Curiouser
Madonna – Something to Remember
AC DC – Let there be Rock
Billie Piper – Walk of Life
Tina Arena – In Deep
Cascada – Platinum

I am hoping this CD collection now lasts, and the psychosis diminishes and I return to normal.

Some of my very favourite Albums of all time (and I have listened to hundreds of them) are:

Bon Jovi – New Jersey
Bon Jovi – Slippery When Wet
Def Leppard – Hysteria
Madonna – Something to Remember
Cheri Keaggy – Child of the Father
Cheri Keaggy – My Faith will Stay
DC Talk – Jesus Freak
Rihanna – Good Girl Gone Bad
Lisa Loeb – Greatest Hits
Kings X – Faith Hope Love
Spice Girls – Greatest Hits
Britney Spears – the Singles Collection
AC DC – Back in Black
Queensryche – Empire
Helloween – Chameleon
Helloween – Keeper of the 7 keys Part II
Iron Maiden – Fear of the Dark
Boom Crash Opera – These Here are Crazy Times
Queen – Absolute Queen
Seal – Seal
Jewel – Pieces of You
Alanis Morisette – Jagged Little Pill
Avril Lavigne – Hot

& many more

* * *

I am catching up with my friends Chris White and Robert Preston tomorrow at Woden plaza food court at midday. I have known Chris and Rob since Potters house days in 1996 and while I see Rob every few weeks and have done ever since potters house days, I only catch up with Chris every year or so. But we speak a bit more often over the phone. Chris is married to an Asian lady named Ann who he met at a party. She was married at the time but had problems with her husband and I remember Chris saying she might divorce him, which she actually did and married Chris. Chris was dating another older Asian lady called Nim prior to this, but had problems with her.

Chris likes to talk about issues relating to the book of Revelation in the New Testament, as does his twin brother Brenton who now lives in Townsville and works, I guess, still as a painter. Chris is a good guy, with a savage sense of humour, but is friendly and easy to get along with. We were going to live together briefly, but I had to pull out for personal reasons. Chris and Brenton are identical twins, but Brenton was in the habit of wearing a short beard so you could always tell them apart. Brenton also started using a diet shake or something like that and thinned down a lot, but Chris is still a little stocky like myself. I am currently 154 KGs, but hope to lose at least one kilo for my next weigh in with my mental health psychiatrist who weighs me when we meet up. I have been doing more exercise in the last few weeks and am being more faithful to it. I hope to get down to 153 or 152 and over the next few years intend to work carefully to eventually get under 100 KGs if I can. I am getting a bit more in control of my diet as a grow up and mature so things are looking good in the long term.

Chris plays the keyboard somewhat and might be quite good by now. I started playing the keyboard seriously back in Lake Tuggeranong College were I studied music, and ended up composing a lot of my own basic classical pieces. We don’t have a keyboard at home anymore and when Greg moved to Perth he took his piano with him. But when I have access to a piano or keyboard I usually sit down and play an improvised piece – just messing around, which is all I really need to do anymore with it.

Robert Preston is married to ‘Michelle’. They don’t have any kids together, but Robert has a daughter called ‘Rachael’ from a previous relationship, who now has a daughter of her own so Robert is now a Grandfather. Rob is about 40, just a few years older than me. He lives in Weston Creek.

For years now we have been seeing each other every few weeks, and often go on outings. We used to go canoeing a lot when he had a canoe, but most of the time we head down to KFC in Tuggeranong or some other place for a meal and chat. He has helped me move my stuff a lot and is a good and faithful friend.

* * *

Well, I have spoken about my dreams before, and I thought I would share some of the things I have dreamed about of famous people.

Freddy Mercury from Queen singing a song ‘Life is Like a Jigsaw, It’s Unreal’, which he never sung on earth.

Bon Jovi singing a song with the line ‘If the People say its alright, well its alright’ which they have never sung on earth.

A Bon Jovi song which I now remember dreaming about before when I was a kid, from the New Jersey Era of songwriting, but which they never sang on earth.

Queen singing a song ‘Queen says Fuck’ which they have never sung on earth.

Def Leppard singing a song about me as Lucifer which they have never sung on earth.

At least 2 other very cool Def Leppard videos I saw in my dreams, but the band on earth do not sing.

In a dream snippets of a Kasey Chambers album, going quickly through many of the songs. They were very cool, but I don’t think she has released them on earth.

Well, that is all for today. I hope to write again very soon.

The End of Chapter Seven

Chapter Eight
(Written on Monday the Third of May & Tuesday the Fourth of May 2010 AD/CE)

Here are some of my suggestions.
Noahides (and everyone else for that matter) should strive to maintain permanent genealogical records. And with the advent of the online world and computer memory we have the ability to store practically endless amounts of information, meaning:

People should take it as a lifelong obligation to keep a record of their life in autobiographical form and arrange for this to be kept permanently in the family record. A good idea is to arrange for a free www.angelfire.com or www.facebook.com or www.myspace.com website and put all your relevant information into these web-pages and arrange for your offspring to permanently have the password details for accessing these websites and maintaining these websites. These websites can in turn link to their offspring, and so on, for all future generations. It is also a good idea for all your life’s story to be placed on such websites for future generations to read about. Every child of Noah has an interesting life story and all peoples lives are worth reading about.

I think it would be a good idea if the United Nations formed a worldwide family tree department and attempted to have as many willing nations contribute their genealogical records to form a permanent family tree for mankind. These should be kept in an online environment, accessible by the general public, with the opportunity for people to contribute their own autobiographical information as well as family photos and videos. I think this is an area of Government input which citizens would welcome and not object to paying tax dollars for the maintenance of. Wouldn’t it have been awesome growing up if you could have accessed an online database of your family tree and read about all the exploits of your great-great-great grandfather or your great-great-great-grandmother, and so on, all kept in an online autobiographical and biographical section.

* * * * *

4th of May

It was raining this afternoon. Thunder was booming in long bursts at a distance, and lightning struck. I have always liked the rain – it brings forth feelings of security when locked inside my home, safe away from the harsher realities of the fury of nature.

God created nature and, I suppose, in many ways it reflects God himself and not just his fertile imagination. He is a God of wonder and power, of fury and might. When he appeared to Israel at Mt Sinai he surrounded the top of the mountain with thunder and lightning. What this meant to the Israelites was a witness of a God of Power and Might – a God not soon to be forgotten.

Perhaps one of the strongest testimonies to the truth of the God of Israel is in how so many of the other deities, which the Hebrew God calls ‘idol’s’ have come and gone and been all but forgotten by the world. Sure, we still bandy about the Roman and Greek god names in legendary story telling, but nobody seriously believes in their existence any more. And as for all the ancient Canaanite gods most people can’t even name one.

Yahweh, the Lord, the God of Israel, seems to have stayed around in the imagination of humankind for some reason. For some reason this particular deity has imprinted himself on the hearts and minds of humans with the belief that he is the true God and creator of all that is.

Either, for some strange reason, this particular religion has some sort of appeal which speaks to many, or it just may be what it claims – the truth.

When Yahweh spoke to me in a dream in Goulburn about a decade ago he spoke with a voice which emanated pure, flawless truth. It is not just a voice which I sensed I could trust and would not lie to me in this sense, but you could sense the literal spiritual truth of the voice. That is what Yahweh himself is like – pure, unadulterated truth.

I believe Yahweh is ONE – that is how he communicated himself to me. He is not some confusing triune deity of the majority of Christian belief. He is a being of singular nature in the same way human beings, made in his image, are likewise one singular human person. And, in fact, the New Testament teaches this truth as did the Christian church to begin with.

* * * * *

I lived in Cooma from 1980 to 1990 – the decade. My family lived at 6 Bradley Street in Cooma. The family attended the Catholic Church every Sunday for the whole decade, whereas I myself left the church in about 1988, no longer believing in Christianity and not really believing in God very much. The Catholic Church in Cooma is St Patrick’s Church, and I attended St Patrick’s school from Kindergarten through to Year 10, first travelling in from Berridale and then walking to school every day from 6 Bradley street. In 1989 I attended Monaro High School in year 11 for one year, before the family moved to Canberra in late 1989 I think (or possibly very early 1990).

I still have strong memories of year 11 in Cooma. For the previous couple of years I had finally found friendships, never having found any at St Pats of any reasonable length, making new friends with the kids from the public school system who I have talked about already. We used to hang at Peter Dradrach’s house mostly, but were very rarely at my house or occasionally at Damien Asanovsci or Michael Werle or Michael Gratwick’s house. Peter had a Commodore 64 computer and we played it constantly in the late 1980s, also going to the Arcade parlour all the time at this point. We played various arcade games at the arcade parlour which was on Bombala street a couple of hundred metres down the road from Peter’s house. And, of course, just down from his house was the Rotary Oval were we did our cricket training, playing in the nets a heck of a lot over a few summers. In 1989, the year before I left for Canberra, it was the time we played the Indoor cricket competition and won the B Grade competition. It was a time when my life was very full with my friendships, friendships which had not really been there in a major way in earlier years, perhaps apart from Peter Collins who lived opposite us on 6 Bradley Street, and I grew up a lot and found out about people and relationships. In year 11 Louise Roseman had a crush on me and carved ‘Xad’ onto her arm which was my nickname from computer arcade games and fantasy games (a shortened version of my made up ‘Xaddadaxx’).

Berridale was my very early youth, from 1972 to 1980. Cooma was my childhood from 1980 to 1990. But I achieved proper adulthood and became a man living in Canberra from 1990 onwards, and that is were most of my fundamental spiritual growth and maturity came from.

I had pinched a lot growing up, and in our gang we pinched things from shops a bit. We were not innocent lambs of God. But I always knew our particular group, which listened to a lot of heavy metal and hard rock from the 1980s, were still good kids and we were not an aggressive gang in any way and we never really made any trouble for people. A very few minor incidents but never any real problems. Looking back we were ok kids and in my relationship with God today he never brings up any problems from my youth. I was a little bit of a devil, but I was alright in the end.

I liked Louise a bit, but I liked Jenny Cheetham more, who was a girl in my year (Louise was a bit younger) who was from the Public system, as I never knew her in St Pats, and while I never dated her or anything like that, my heart really yearned for her for a few weeks. I met her again in a Revival Fellowship meeting in Tuggeranong a few years back after she returned from New Zealand for her dad’s funeral. She had changed, and my feelings for her were not the same, but I still liked her quite a lot. She’d been married since, but had divorced. But she was keeping her married name so there was no future for us possibly. Besides, she didn’t agree in any way with my Noahide beliefs, and I was possibly too antagonistic in some of the things I said to her. But such is life – it is never always smooth sailing.

* * * * *

That is all for now. I will write again in a while.

Best wishes to those reading this ongoing work. Daniel.

The End of Chapter Eight

Chapter Nine – 10th of June 2010 AD/CE / 6174 SC

Today was the 10th of June 2010 AD/CE or 6174 SC as I like to call it. I have decided today that Haven Noahide Fellowship should keep historical records in an online format as well as in a published paper format as our own history of the world and Noahide relevant issues.

Here are my activities for this day.

Just after 2.30 this morning I went down to the service station at the Chisholm shops to use the St George ATM. My money sometimes comes in after 3.30 in the morning, but sometimes after 2.30. Today it was in after 2.30. I bought a cottage pie from the station (which I do a lot on Thursday mornings, early, when I go for my money) as well as a glass bottle of Coca Cola, which is currently sitting on my desk near my, now having been drunk). I purchased the CD’s from the Service station of ‘AC/DC – Back in Black’ as well as ‘Queen – Absolute Greatest.’ They both cost over $20. They had a copy of Metallica’s self titled album, and later on when I was at home I was thinking over how the ‘Back in Black’ album and ‘Metallica’s’ self titled album were basically flawless albums as I saw it, both with black covers, and both having symbols relating to Satan. I spent time when I got home, first listening to the Queen album, and listening to most tracks until about track 10 when I skipped them a little and changed to the AC/DC album. I remember looking at the songwriters for the various Queen songs and noting, as I have noted in the past when I had most Queen CDs at a time, that each of the four members of the band had written at least one decent hit, and that each member contributed to a real band as I saw it. I remember looking at the picture from the First Greatest hits album in the folio and thinking it was a classic photo.

Later on, just after 6, I headed off to the bus stop to catch the early bus to Tuggeranong. I caught the 67. The 65 comes at a very similar time each morning, and I usually prefer this one as it gets to Greenway just a little bit quicker. There was a girl at the bus stop who I recognized from yesterday, and she asked the 67 bus driver about the 65. I caught the 65 yesterday with her and she got off at Mackillop catholic school. I think she is a teacher or something.

When I got to Tuggeranong Hyperdome I ordered a Caramel latte and noticed the girl who worked there again. I have been g0ing to the coffee shop on Anketell street on the Hyperdome which is open from about 6 and there has usually been a guy working at that time. But the last couple of times it has been a girl. She is of average looks and I thought about her as a potential girlfriend as I do about all the girls on the bus and who I see in the streets. I measure them up and assess wether I would be interested. She was medium in looks, and I didn’t really fancy her.

I ordered a grande $5 latte and went into the hyperdome to use the Internet. There are Internet stalls which take coins and credit cards which you can use whenever the Hyperdome is open. I have a username, which I can’t tell here, and a password I use all the time now.

When online I emailed Naomi Samadi from Haven Noahide Fellowship in India. I also paid my regular credit card bills for my go mastercard. One bill was just over $70 and the other I paid just over $92. The bills come each month.

After that I think I did some updating to my Noahide websites, as well as checking my email and my myspace accounts. Most days I check my webhits for my Noahide Books website, and I can’t remember how many I got today but they were a decent amount of hits.

After that I went shopping. I bought 4 magazines and 2 scratchies from the Hyperdome Newsagent. The Magazines were ‘Goddess Number One’ (X 2 copies), Heart of the Earthmother Volume 3 (I also have number 1 and 2) and a copy of Antiques and Collectable. On one of the scratchies I won $4 which is the amount I had spent on them. I rarely win a decent amount. Then I went off to Revolution CD with the plan of buying some CDs, but instead I bought a milkshake and went to the library. Oh, earlier, after the magazines, I bought 3 cds and 2 cd holders from Kmart. The cds were a double pack of Avril Lavigne (Let Go & Under My Skin) and Evanescence ‘Fallen’. The CD holders cost $5 each and are durable plastic ones.

When I got to the library I spent ages printing off, for the first time with the exception of Ye Olde Devil and Morning Stars, a printing each of Volumes 0 to 10 as well as volume 13. So most of the saga is now officially printed in A4. The printings are in my room here in Macarthur. I spent a lot of money on the printings, and went to my bank to get out extra funds to print as much as possible. I will finish off the final printings soon.

I got home, wrote a few more stories, updated my website and then returned to Tuggeranong to upload the updates as well as printing off ‘The Rainbow Bible’ with the little money I had left. This was the actual first printing ever of my ‘Rainbow Bible’. On the way to Greenway for the second time I was having fun giving funny names to various trees and signs and other things, just for the sake of humour and the voice which speaks to me using my voice. I think it is God or a spirit or something, and not my subconscious. Remember, I am a schizophrenic.

When I got home I had my dinner (which was stew, and quite nice) and did some more work, wrote volume 20 of the Noahide version of the Chronicles, and then started typing this chapter. While typing this chapter I have been listening to my CD Cascada ‘Platinum’. And that is were I am up to, so I will finish this chapter now.

The End of Chapter Nine

Chapter Ten – 11th of June 2010 CE/AD / 6174 SC

Today’s Activities

Very tired last night. Slept erratically as usual. Got up this morning when Adrian Chan arrived and went off for my weekly chess club at the Mental Health Leisure Program at the Southern Cross Stadium in Greenway near the Hyperdome. Didn’t actually play any chess today but mostly used the Internet and uploaded latest writings from late last night. Brought along 3 CDs to play at the centre – AC/DC ‘Back in Black’, Daughtry, Rogue Traders ‘Better in the Dark’. They were well received by most. Had pizza for lunch with the group and a can of Coke – Adrian paid for me, and I promised to pay him back later. We used to go to a café down next to Lake Tuggeranong College for lunch but that is currently being remodelled.

Met Justin Angold, who is a Noahide, and I gave him the time and date for the first meeting of Haven Noahide Fellowship in Canberra, which is scheduled for the 3rd of July on Saturday from 11-11:30 till late in the afternoon. I am going to pray for a reasonable turnout, but it might end up just being me and Justin. But that is ok, because it has to start somewhere.

This afternoon I listened to Queen ‘Absolute Greatest’ again and had a nap. I was quite tired. Then later I reorganized the Index page for Noahide Books and removed Volume 20 & 21 which were 2 Daniel stories and have instead put them into a new title called ‘Anthology’ which will be the Noahide Version of the Anthology tales for Chronicles of the Children of Destiny. I have now 2 versions for the Chronicles of the Children of Destiny. The Jewish Version which is now complete from Volume Zero to Volume Thirteen. The Noahide Version uses the same first 5 volumes (zero to four) and then includes ‘Ye Olde Devil’ but then goes into ‘Rachel’s Lament’ with Rachel Smith INSTEAD of Rachel Rothchild who was in ‘Rachel Daughter of Eve’. Thus, the Noahide Version of the Chronicles is a separate universal tale. ‘Lucy Smith’ is part of the ‘Jewish Version’ while ‘Lucy Potter’ is part of the ‘Noahide Version’.

I also began ‘Valandriel’s Little Adventure’ which I will finish tomorrow.

Currently I am listening to ‘The Offspring – Splinter’ and the song ‘Hit That’ is playing. I bought the CD Single when the album first came out, but just bought the album recently from Sanity records at the Hyperdome for $10.

I was listening also to Avril Lavigne’s ‘Let Go’ ablum today and I noticed some quite interesting lyrics in the song ‘Things I’ll never say.’ Quite cool, Avril. Quite cool.

That will do for today.

The End of Chapter Ten

Chapter Eleven – 12th & 13th of June 6174 SC (2010 AD/CE)

The 12th – Activities
Went to library in Erindale today to update websites. Met William Chol on the bus, an African guy who goes to Lake Tuggeranong College, who introduced himself to me at the bus stop the other week. He invited me to his house in the afternoon to watch some world cup soccer, but I was too busy. At the library I began ‘Haven Noahide Fellowship World News’ (http://hnfworldnews.angelfire.com ) and intend to update this page as regularly as possible. It is just Haven’s record of world affairs. I get the data from the Newspaper. When I got home I put together some new Chronicles of the Children of Destiny websites. I started http://cotcodcatholicversion.angelfire.com which has some original material in the Chronicles intended for Catholics, as well as http://cotcodchristianversion.angelfire.com which has some original material in the Chronicles intended for Christians. I also have some planned for other religious groups which I am currently working on. These differing versions are for the specific religious groups they are written for, with their beliefs and doctrines taken into consideration. I returned to the library later in the day and uploaded those two websites with their documents, if people want to check them out. There is some original info on them, but not a huge amount yet. When I got home I did a lot more writing, and then went to bed. I listened to various CDs from my collection throughout the day.

The 13th – Activities
Didn’t do much today. Quite tired. I was going to go to the library, but decided to put it off until tomorrow, when I can also drop in to the leisure program in Greenway. I worked on ‘Archangel Michael’ which is one of the volumes for http://cotcodwatchtowerversion.angelfire.com being the intended website for Jehovah’s Witnesses. Also, last night I wrote a short sequel to ‘The Gathering’ called ‘New Conflicts.’ Both of these stories will feature on the JW’s website.

Currently I am listening to Kelly Clarkson’s album ‘All I ever Wanted.’ My nieces Madalene and Georgia have stayed over for the weekend and have been playing video games and watching movies. Nothing much else happened today.

The End of Chapter Eleven

Chapter Twelve – Final Chapter

This is the final chapter of my initial autobiography. This autobiography now goes into the foundational ‘Rainbow Bible’ of Haven Noahide Fellowship. If you are familiar with the Bible you will know it has historical information of early Israel. In the fledgling Noahide world Haven feels itself responsible to produce an ongoing series of Bibles on a decade by decade basis, filled with spiritual wisdom and historical information on all the children of Noah – mankind.

It is the intention of myself and Haven that the first ‘Rainbow Bible’ be produced sometime in 2012 CE/AD (or 6176 SC). After this point the second Rainbow Bible in 2020 AD/CE and the third in 2030 AD/CE and the fourth in 2040 AD/CE and so on and so forth forever.

For the 2020 Rainbow Bible I will be revising this autobiography and rewriting it in a more comprehensive and historically chronological manner, including all the history of my life as well from 2012 up till 2020.

For more information on ‘The Archives of Haven Noahide Fellowship’ please read Sermon 50 in the Spiritual Devotional Series of the ‘Rainbow Bible’.

I will now leave off the writing of this autobiography, which will be published in the Rainbow Bible 2012 edition.

Good bye for now.

Daniel Thomas Andrew Daly
22nd of June 2010 AD/CE / 6174 SC
29 Merriman Crescent