paypal 6 dollar money making method

zubair ali

Oct 15, 2010, 11:16:11 PM10/15/10
THE 6 DOLLAR PAYPAL MONEY MAKING METHOD
As Seen On OPRAH & 20/20 - TURN $6 into $24600
Earn money using PAYPAL as seen on Oprah & 20/20
THE PAYPAL 6 DOLLAR MONEY-MAKING METHOD
AS SEEN ON OPRAH EARN HUGE $$$$$$$$
all you need is:
1) An email address
2) A PayPal account
3) $6.00
THIS IS A 2008 , CURRENT EMAIL LIST, What do you have to lose being
you are only sending 1 dollar to six people. I WAS SKEPTICAL AT
FIRST,
but over a few days hundreds starting appearing in my paypal account!
It was like Christmas morning!!!!
INSTRUCTIONS:
STEP 1:
The first thing to do is highlight and SAVE this entire post in word
or notepad on your computer so you can come back to it later. After
that, if you are not already a PayPal user you need to go to
the PayPal website at
www.paypal.com/au/mrb/pal=CW4RHQ... and
SIGN UP. If you want to be able to receive credit card payments from
other people then you will need to sign up for a PREMIER or BUSINESS
account (not just a PERSONAL
account). This is highly recommended to allow others easy payment
options. In order to place the initial $6 into your account, you
will have to verify your bank account with PAYPAL (which may take a
few days). PAYPAL is 100% secure and is used by millions of people
worldwide.
STEP 2:
Here is where the action occurs. The first thing to do is to send a
$1.00 payment to each of the 6 email addresses on the current list
from your PayPal account. To do this quickly and successfully,
follow
these simple steps:
1. Login to PayPal and click on the "Send Money" tab near the top of
the screen
2. In the "Recipient's Email" field enter the email address
3. In the "Amount" field enter "1" (This is your $1.00 payment)
4. In the "Category" field select "Service" (Keeping it legal)
5. In the "Subject" field type "EMAIL LIST", and in the "NOTE" field
enter "PLEASE PUT ME ON YOUR EMAIL LIST". By doing this, you are
creating a service and maintaining the legality of the system by
"paying" for the service.
6. Finally, click on the "Continue" button to complete the payment.
Repeat these steps for each of the 6 email addresses. That's it! By
sending the $1.00 payment to each address, you are implementing the
compounding POWER of the system. You will reap what you sow!
Here is the current e-mail list:
The email list:

1 l...@sbcglobal.net
2 v...@yahoo.com
3 jacqueline...@yahoo.com
4 danzthaman2...@yahoo.com
5 x-thejok...@hotmail.com
6 zvir...@gmail.com
STEP 2:
Now take the #1 email off of the list that you see above (from your
saved file), move the other addresses up (6 becomes 5, 5 becomes 4,
etc.) and add YOUR email address (the one used for your PayPal
account) as number 6 on the list. This is the only part of the
document that
should be changed. ** Make sure your email address is the one you
have registered with PayPal **
STEP 3:
Post your amended article to at least 200 newsgroups or message
boards.
Keep in mind that there are tens of thousands of groups online! All
you
need is 200, but remember the more you post the more money you make
- as well as everyone else on the list! I've began to see money roll
in
before I even hit 100 posts, but try to hit around 200 to allow
maximum exposure. Use Netscape, Internet Explorer, Firefox, Safari,
or whatever your internet browser is to search for various news
groups,
log on to any search engine like yahoo.com or google.com and type in
subject like 'MILLIONAIRE MESSAGE BOARD', 'MONEY MAKING DISCUSSIONS',
'MONEY MAKING FORUMS', or 'BUSINESS MESSAGE BOARD', PAYPAL 6 DOLLAR,
OPRAH 6 DOLLAR PAYPAL METHOD. You will
find
thousands and thousands of message boards. Click them one by one and
you will find the option to post a new message. Fill in the subject
which will be the header that everyone sees as they scroll through
the
list of postings in a particular group, and post the article with the
NEW list of email addresses included. THAT'S IT!!! All you have to do
is jump to different news groups and post away. After you get the
hang
of it, it will take about 30 seconds for each newsgroup.
HOW THE MONEY WORKS:
When you post 200 messages in various forums, it is estimated that
at LEAST 15 people will respond and send you a $1.00 ($15.00). Those
15 will Post 200 Posts each and 225 people send you $1.00 ($225.00),
etc. through 6 levels of email addresses. For comprehension
purposes, here is an easy viewing chart:
REMEMBER, THE MORE NEWSGROUPS YOU POST IN, THE MORE MONEY YOU WILL
MAKE!!
GOOD LUCK!!
Remember, all of this is ABSOLUTELY LEGAL! If you have any doubts,
please refer to le 18 Sec.1302 & 1241 of the United States Postal
laws.

rups

Oct 19, 2010, 4:12:23 AM10/19/10
On Oct 16, 8:16 am, zubair ali <zvirus...@gmail.com> wrote:
> [...]

> NEW list of email addresses included. THAT'S IT!!! All you have to do
> is jump to different news groups and post away. After you get the
> hang
> of it, it will take about 30 seconds for each newsgroup.
> HOW THEMONEYWORKS:
> When you post 200 messages in various forums, it is estimated that
> at LEAST 15 people will respond and send you a $1.00 ($15.00). Those
> 15 will Post 200 Posts each and 225 people send you $1.00 ($225.00),
> etc. through 6 levels of email addresses. For comprehension
> purposes, here is an easy viewing chart:
> REMEMBER, THE MORE NEWSGROUPS YOU POST IN, THE MOREMONEYYOU WILL

> MAKE!!
> GOOD LUCK!!
> Remember, all of this is ABSOLUTELY LEGAL! If you have any doubts,
> please refer to le 18 Sec.1302 & 1241 of the United States Postal

Sir,

i try it but its not working may be i am doing something wrong

i send the money to six id but no reverse payment received.

my papal is hrmehra...@gmail.com

raymond...@yahoo.com

Dec 14, 2012, 3:26:11 PM12/14/12
The $6 Dollar PayPal Money Making Method
As Seen On OPRAH & 20/20 – TURN $6 into $1000 or $5000

THE PAYPAL 6 DOLLAR MONEY-MAKING METHOD.
EARN HUGE CASH..all you need is:

1) An email address
2) A PayPal account
3) $6.00

AND A BIT OF SPARE TIME (NOTHING COMES FOR FREE!)..maybe 15mins..then the rest is up to you!

THIS IS A 2012 "CURRENT EMAIL LIST"

Im sure if your reading this you have probably read a lot about this scheme, already so I won`t bother with the 'previous success stories' and all that jazz to try persuade you!

Its $6 dollars.. GIVE IT A GO IT DOES WORK
like it has worked for ME!!!!

THE MAIN FACTOR IS TO KEEP THIS IN HONEST PRACTICE AND FOLLOW THE INSTRUCTIONS CAREFULLY SO THIS CAN CONTINUE FOR ALL OF US!!!
It`s a lot to read but pretty simple really!

the PayPal website which is http://www.paypal.com
If you want to be able to receive credit card payments from
other people then you will need to sign up for a PREMIER or BUSINESS
account (not just a PERSONAL account). This is highly recommended to
allow others easy payment options. In order to place the initial $6
into your account, you can verify your bank account with PAYPAL (which may take a few days). PAYPAL is 100% secure and is used by millions of people worldwide, once that is done click add funds on your paypal account to put the $6 into your account. If your dont want to do that any other way of gettin 6 dollars onto your paypal account will also work, example would be selling something on ebay.

STEP 2:
Here is where the action occurs. The first thing to do is to send a
$1.00 payment to each of the 6 email addresses on the current list
from your PayPal account. To do this quickly and successfully,
follow these simple steps: ( tip: If you don't send the money and decide to post the message with your name in it anyway, Paypal will instantly pick this up and terminate your account, immediately, besides the other penalties!! )

1. Login to PayPal and click on the "Send Money" tab near the top of
the screen
2. In the "To email or mobile" field enter the email address from the list below
3. In the "Amount" field enter "1" (This is your $1.00 payment)
4. In the "Category" field select "Service" (Keeping it legal) then click continue
5. In the "Subject" field type "EMAIL LIST", and in the "NOTE" field
enter "PLEASE PUT ME ON YOUR EMAIL LIST". By doing this, you are
creating a service and maintaining the legality of the system by
"paying" for the service.
6. Finally, click on the "Continue" button to complete the payment.
Repeat these steps for each of the 6 email addresses. That's it!
Here is the current e-mail list:
******************************
*******************

The email list:

1.) Elizabet...@gmail.com
2.) rocw...@hotmail.com Elizabet...@gmail.com
3.) forte...@gmx.com
4.) hunte...@gmail.com
5.) raymond...@yahoo.com
6.) raymond...@yahoo.com

STEP 3:
Now add your email to the #6 slot and move all the others up ( 6 become 5, 5 become 4, and so on.). and remove the #1 email on the list. This is the only part of the document that should be changed. ** Make sure your email address is the one you have registered with PayPal **

STEP 4:
Post your amended article to at least 200 newsgroups or message boards( like Yahoo,Google,aol,adsubmitter.com)ect...
Keep in mind that there are tens of thousands of groups online! All
you need is 200 (The more post = MORE CASH)
THAT'S IT!! NOW GO MAKE SOME MONEY!!

mariae...@gmail.com

Oct 19, 2013, 4:35:30 AM10/19/13
2013-THE $6. PAYPAL MONEY MAKING METHOD If you follow the system
without default, you will easily make
hundreds of dollars in days which will
soon turn into thousands as the system is
passed along. This is not a pyramid
scheme; it’s a simple $6.00 investment
that will automatically compound without any
future investment. So, if you’re ready to see
the money pour in, follow the simple
steps below. Do not falter from
these steps. Integrity and your ability to
follow the instructions as written, is what makes this
successful.
Copy, paste & save this entire posting
right now. You will need to refer back to it
after you’ve completed these 11 steps.

1. Login to PayPal.

PayPal is 100% secure and has also
verified this system is legitimate. If you
have doubts, stop right now and send
them a quick email to verify it for you. Your
PayPal account must be a Premier or
Business account, before you can send
and receive payments. If you don’t have a PayPal
account it’s free and easy to open one
online.
2. Click on the SEND MONEY tab near the top of the page.
3. In the TO EMAIL ADDRESS field, enter the first
email address provided in the list below.
4. Select the COUNTRY. 5. In the AMOUNT field, type 1. for your $1.00 payment.
your $1.00 payment.

6. Under the tab "What are you SENDING MONEY FOR? check i'm paying for goods
or services (Keeping it legal).
7. Click CONTINUE. This brings up the next page. 8. CHOOSE SHIPPING ADDRESS. Click no shipping required. 9. In the EMAIL TO RECIPIENT SUBJECT box, type in, email list.
10.In the MESSAGE box, type in, please add me to your mailing list. By doing this,
you are creating a service and
maintaining the legality of the system by
paying for the service.
11. Click on the SEND MONEY button
to complete the payment and it's done. Repeat
these steps for each of the 5 other email
addresses. That's it!

Here is the current 2013 Email list. Just follow the the 11 steps above, to send $1.00, to each
of these 6 Paypal accounts. I stress again, do not
try to cheat the system. If you do, no one will get paid
and you’ve just wasted your time. 1.dcmcca...@gmail.com
2. Ecosy...@Gmail.com
3. jmitc...@gmail.com
4. Thor...@gmail.com
5. :aa219...@gmail.com
6. Latia...@gmail.com
Now that you’ve made your investment it’s
time to experience the money flowing in. If
you followed this process as instructed
you should have a copy of this article
saved on your computer. Retrieve your
saved copy and follow
the steps below.

Step 1: Update the email list above. To do
so take the #1 email off of the list and
move the other addresses up (2 becomes
1, 3 becomes 2, 4 becomes 3, 5 becomes
4) and add YOUR email address (the one
used for your PayPal account) as number
6 on the list. This is the only part of the
document that should be changed.
Make sure your email address is the one
you have registered with PayPal

Step 2: Post your modified article to at
least 200 free newsgroups or message
boards. Keep in mind that there are tens of
thousands of groups online, all over the
globe. PayPal is international so you can
post anywhere across the world where
people will see it! For maximum benefits
you should post to at least 200 different
boards, but remember the more you post
the more money you make - as well as
everyone else on the list! You will see
money rolling in IMMEDIATELY, but don’t
stop after a few post, you will be cheating
yourself.

Posting to at least 200 groups,creates the
endurance of your income & success. Use
Google Chrome, Internet Explorer, Firefox,
Safari, or whatever your internet browser
is, to search for various news groups and
message boards such as, MILLIONAIRE MESSAGE BOARD,
Money MAKING DISCUSSIONS, MONEY MAKING
FORUMS, BUSINESS MESSAGE BOARDS, PAYPAL 6 DOLLAR,
OPRAH 6 DOLLAR PAYPAL METHOD, etc. You will find
thousands of message boards. Click them one by one
and find the option to post a new message. Fill
in the subject which is the header that
everyone sees as they scroll through the
list of postings in a particular group.

Post the article, including the NEW list of email
addresses and that's it. Now, go to different news
groups and post it again. After you get the
hang of it, this will only take about 30 seconds per newsgroup.
Remember, all of this is ABSOLUTELY
LEGAL! If you have any doubts, refer to
Title 18 Sec. 1302 & 1341 of the Postal
Lottery laws.

HOW THE MONEY WORKS:

When you post 200 letters, it is estimated
that at least 15 people will respond and
send you $1 ($15).
- Those 15 will post 200 letters each and
225 will send $1 ($225).
- Those 225 will post 200 letters each and
3,375 people will send you $1 ($3,375).
- Those 3,375 people will post 200 letters
each and 50,625 people will send you $1
(50,625).
- Those 50,625 will post 200 letters each
and 749,375 people will send you $1
(749,375).
- At this point your name drops off the list,
but so far, you have received $813,615.00.

sydne...@gmail.com

Nov 8, 2013, 9:06:47 AM11/8/13

If you follow the system as outlined (without default) you will easily make hundreds of dollars in days which will soon turn into thousands as the system is passed along. This is not a pyramid scheme: it’s a simple $6.00 investment that will automatically implement the POWER of compounding without any future investment! So if you’re ready to see the money pour in, follow these simple steps below. Remember, do not falter from these steps, integrity and your ability to follow the instructions as written will be the only thing needed to make this successful.

1. Copy, paste & save this entire posting right now. You will need to refer back to it after you’ve completed these seven steps.

2. Login to PayPal and click on the "Send Money" tab near the top of the screen. PayPal is 100% secure and has also verified this system is legitimate. If you have doubts, stop right now and send them a quick email to verify for you. Your PayPal account must be a premier or business account in order for you to receive your payments as well as send payments. (If you don’t have a PayPal account it’s free and easy to open one, online)

3. In the "Recipient's Email" field enter the email address (provided in the list below)
4. In the "Amount" field enter "1" (This is your $1.00 payment)

5. Under the tab "What are you sending money for?" select "I'm paying for goods or services" (Keeping it legal)
6. In the "Subject" field type "EMAIL LIST", and in the "Message" field enter "PLEASE PUT ME ON YOUR EMAIL LIST". By doing this, you are creating a service and maintaining the legality of the system by "paying" for the service.
7. Finally, click on the "Send Money" button to complete the payment. Repeat these steps for each of the 6 email addresses.

That's it: you’ve now secured your own financial success through this easy system and as previously stated you will reap what you sow!!
Here is the current 2013 Email list. This is the Email list to send $1 to each PayPal account. I stress again do not cheat the system, if you do no one will get paid and you’ve just wasted your time!

#1) pen4th...@yahoo.com

#2) steph...@hotmail.com

#3) forte...@gmx.com

#4) hunte...@gmail.com

#5) switi...@gmail.com

#6) sydne...@gmail.com

Now that you’ve made your investment it’s time to experience the money flowing in. If you followed this process as instructed you should have a copy of this article saved on your computer. Retrieve your saved copy of this article now and follow the steps below.

Step 1: Update the email list above. To do so take the #1 email off of the list and move the other addresses up (2 becomes 1, 3 becomes 2, 4 becomes 3, 5 becomes 4) and add YOUR email address (the one used for your PayPal account) as number 6 on the list. This is the only part of the document that should be changed. ** Make sure your email address is the one you have registered with PayPal **

Step 2: Post your modified article to at least 200 free newsgroups or message boards. Keep in mind that there are tens of thousands of groups online all over the globe. PayPal is international, so you can post anywhere across the world, where people will see it! For maximum benefits you should post to at least 200 different boards, but remember the more you post the more money you make - as well as everyone else on the list! You will see money rolling in IMMEDIATELY, but don’t stop after a few post, you will be cheating yourself.

Posting to at least 200 groups creates the endurance of your income & success. Use Google Chrome, Internet Explorer, Firefox, Safari, or whatever your internet browser is to search for various news groups, log on to any search engine like yahoo.com or google.com and type in a subject like 'MILLIONAIRE MESSAGE BOARD', 'MONEY MAKING DISCUSSIONS', 'MONEY MAKING FORUMS', or 'BUSINESS MESSAGE BOARD', PAYPAL 6 DOLLAR, OPRAH 6 DOLLAR PAYPAL METHOD. You will find thousands and thousands of message boards. Click them one by one and you will find the option to post a new message. Fill in the subject which will be the header that everyone sees as they scroll through the list of postings in a particular group, and post the article with the NEW list of email addresses included. THAT'S IT!!! All you have to do is jump to different news groups and post away. After you get the hang of it, it will take about 30 seconds for each newsgroup.
Remember, all of this is ABSOLUTELY LEGAL! If you have any doubts, refer to Title 18 Sec. 1302 & 1341 of the Postal Lottery laws.

HOW THE MONEY WORKS:

When you post 200 letters, it is estimated that at least 15 people will respond and send you $1 ($15).
- Those 15 will post 200 letters each and 225 will send $1 ($225).
- Those 225 will post 200 letters each and 3,375 people will send you $1 ($3,375).
- Those 3,375 people will post 200 letters each and 50,625 people will send you $1 (50,625).
- Those 50,625 will post 200 letters each and 749,375 people will send you $1 (749,375).
- At this point your name drops off the list, but so far, you have received $813,615.00.

Most people start investments with the money they earn to secure their financial future, without participating in the list; however you may keep your name on the list for a lifetime. When your name is no longer on the list, you just take the latest posting in the news groups, and send out another $6.00 to Email Addresses using PayPal on the list, putting your name at number 6 again.

shamik...@gmail.com

Dec 27, 2013, 3:41:19 AM12/27/13
MAKE MONEY RIGHT NOW WITH $6 AND PAYPAL
Posted by Shandiz on October 18, 2013

1. joa...@gmail.com
2. terryw...@gmail.com
3. Saurabh....@gmail.com
4. shan...@gmail.com
5. Jasper....@yahoo.com
6. shamik...@gmail.com

[...]

aisu...@gmail.com

Dec 20, 2014, 1:15:49 PM12/20/14
THE PAYPAL 6 DOLLAR MONEY-MAKING METHOD

All you need is:

1) An email address
2) A PayPal account
3) $6.00

WHAT IS IT?????

The idea is that of a system that takes advantage of the power of
compounding. And in a big way, let me tell you. First and foremost
understand that there are countless spin-offs of this system that try
make a
"quick buck" off of people. Long lists, the 5 & 10 dollar trees, the
birthday systems,
etc... Those spin-offs do make money because of the ease of
implementation
of this idea, but they do NOT use the compounding advantage. This
system
is THE LEGIT and PROFITABLE one.

Here is how it works...

There is a list of 6 email addresses (you'll see it as you read
further).
Each of these people has already taken part in this system. When
someone new
comes along (such as yourself) he/she removes #1 off of the list,
moves the other five email addresses up one position (i.e. #6 goes to
#5,
#5 to #4, etc.), and places their PayPal email address in the #6
position. This process is what develops the power of compounding. The
bottom line is this

HONESTY and INTEGRITY CREATES PROFITABILITY.

Following this EXACT process is what creates the money, and that is
why this system
has been raved about in the media. Altering the system creates weak
results. The legality of this system comes from the idea that you are
of course creating a mailing list, and a "service" is being provided
(more on that later.) Now on to how your $6.00 creates BIG money...

the PayPal website at paypal.com and SIGN UP.
[...]

3. In the "Amount" field enter "1" (This is your $1.00 payment in
USD
US Dollars)

4. In the "Category" field select "Service" (Keeping it legal)

5. In the "Subject" field type "EMAIL LIST"

6. In the "MESSAGE" field enter "PLEASE PUT ME ON YOUR EMAIL LIST".
By
doing this, you are creating a service and maintaining the legality
of
the system by "paying" for the service.

7. Finally, click on the "Continue" button to complete the payment.

8. Repeat these steps for each of the 6 email addresses. That's it!
By
sending the $1.00 payment to each address, you are implementing the
compounding POWER of the system. You will reap what you sow!
Here is the current e-mail list:

The Email list:

1. cybe...@gmail.com
2. michaeld...@yahoo.com
3. sbk...@gmail.com
4. mttse...@gmail.com
5. edgar...@gmail.com
6. aisumo...@gmail.com

STEP 3:

Now take the #1 email off of the list that you see above (from your
saved file), move the other addresses up (6 becomes 5, 5 becomes 4,
etc.) and add YOUR email address (the one used for your PayPal
account) as number 6 on the list. This is the only part of the
document that
should be changed. ** Make sure your email address is the one you
have registered with PayPal **

STEP 4:

Post your amended article created in Step3 to at least 200 newsgroups
or message
boards. Keep in mind that there are tens of thousands of groups
online!
All you need is 200, but remember the more you post the more money
you
make -
as well as everyone else on the list! I've began to see money roll in
before I even hit 100 posts, but try to hit around 200 to allow
maximum exposure. Use Netscape, Internet Explorer, Firefox, Safari,
or whatever your internet browser is to search for various news
groups,
on-line forums, message boards, bulletin boards, chat sites,
discussions, discussion groups, on-line communities, etc.
For example, log on to any search engine like yahoo.com or google.com
and type
in a subject like;
'MILLIONAIRE MESSAGE BOARD', 'MONEY MAKING DISCUSSIONS',
'MONEY MAKING FORUMS', or 'BUSINESS MESSAGE BOARD', etc. You will
[...]

1) 15(1) = 15 people ($1) = $15
2) 15(15) = 225 people ($1) = $225
3) 15(225) = 3375 people ($1) = $3375
4) 15(3375) = 50625 people ($1) = $50625
5) 15(50625) = 759375 people ($1) = $759375

As you can see, your $6.00 has multiplied exponentially. What other
opportunity that is as simple as this can cash in the way this can?!
I'm not going to say this is going to make everyone over $800,000,
but within a few WEEKS you begin to see results, thanks to the speed
of
the internet!
When your name is no longer on the list, take the latest posting in
the newsgroups and begin the process again. Simply amazing...
One other tip to speed up the process even more:
You can send out your amended post (after you complete the process
and add your PAYPAL email address to the list) to the contacts you
already have in YOUR email address book! It is AMAZING how fast this
works.

REMEMBER...

HONESTY AND INTEGRITY = PROFITABILITY
YOUR NAME COULD CYCLE FOR A LONG TIME! THIS MAKES IT THE GIFT THAT
KEEPS ON GIVING.