Build A Niche Store

B...@hotmail.co.uk

Nov 15, 2008, 2:02:14 PM11/15/08
http://portela.nichestore.hop.clickbank.net/?tid=12345678

Build A Niche Store (BANS) is a store / website development platform which
enables you to create content based sites that generate income through the
eBay affiliate programs.

Over the past year and a half our "Niche Store" concept has really evolved
and BANS has grown into a "proven" product with lots of positive feedback
and success stories scattered across the web.

As of June 2008 BANS supports the development of niche stores for the
following 11 eBay marketplaces: Australia, Belgium, Canada, France, India,
Italy, Netherlands, Singapore, Spain, United Kingdom and the United States
and has a user base of over 9,000 worldwide.
You can learn more about the philosophy behind the concept and BANS as a
development tool in our 5 step-by-step "Highlights" listed below:
#1 Why eBay eBay Affiliate Programs The national eBay affiliate programs
remain unrivalled in terms of the unique opportuntity they present for
affiliate marketers. Read More
#2 Why BANS eBay Website Builder BANS is the perfect development tool for
profiting from the opportunities the eBay affiliate programs present. Read
More
#3 A BANS Case Study Choose a country, a niche, a template, build and
develop your site, connect with your target market and then this is what you
get. Read More
#4 A BANS Story Read the road to success of one of our most dedicated users
and community forum moderators. Read More
#5 BANS The Product What makes BANS work as a product and why is it popular.
Read about the 5 core parts of our product. Read More
Contact Us... If you have a question about BANS that you don't find answered
within the material on our site or in our pre-sales FAQ's board then please
get in touch with us via our support center and we'll be happy to help.

http://portela.nichestore.hop.clickbank.net/?tid=12345678

target="_top">Click Here!</a>

Canopus

Nov 18, 2008, 7:01:44 AM11/18/08
B...@HOTMAIL.CO.UK scribed:

>Build A Niche Store (BANS) is a store / website development platform which
>enables you to create content based sites that generate income through the
>eBay affiliate programs.

*SPAM* nothing to do with computer.workshop. Don't bother coming here is
you have problems with your hardware mate, we just block spammers so we
won't see your problems :)))

--
Rob

http://www.flickr.com/photos/canopus_archives/