Effective February 22, 2024, Google Groups will no longer support new Usenet content. Posting and subscribing will be disallowed, and new content from Usenet peers will not appear. Viewing and searching of historical data will still be supported as it is done today.

Hey LV! You DEELISHUS blub of tubber!

Kanadian Kanon Kocker

Aug 12, 2012, 6:38:40 AM8/12/12
My kanon needs the bore cleaned. You up for a little polishing?

Lady Veteran

Aug 12, 2012, 9:04:12 AM8/12/12
On Sun, 12 Aug 2012 12:38:40 +0200, "Kanadian Kanon Kocker"
<big...@shaw.ca> wrote:

>ab...@dizum.com

Put a plug in it so when you fire you blow your brains out.

Nice solution ands everyone is happy. Yes, you don't count.

LV

--

"I rode a tank and held a general's rank
When the blitzkrieg raged and the bodies stank."

---Sympathy for the Devil-The Rolling Stones

"Only a male compensating for his impotence
would accuse a strong woman of being a lesbian."

---Unknown

"It's a sign of your own worth sometimes if you are
hated by the right people."

---Miles Franklin

See the latest idiot featured on my blog!

My Blog http://ladyveteranslog.blogspot.com
"Do you have enemies? Good. That means that you have
stood up for something,sometime in your life."

---Winston Churchill
Remember that today's oak tree is yesterday's nut that
stood it's ground.

---Unknown
"Your time is limited, so don't waste it living
someone else's life."

---Steve Jobs

§pamßµstèr

Aug 12, 2012, 7:47:02 PM8/12/12
SPAMMED INTO IRRELEVANT NEWSGROUPS - AND CUT

"Lady Veteran" <arm...@bigfoot.com> wrote in message

§pamßµstèr

Aug 12, 2012, 7:47:22 PM8/12/12
SPAMMED INTO IRRELEVANT NEWSGROUPS - AND CUT

"Kanadian Kanon Kocker" <big...@shaw.ca> wrote in message

Kanadian Kanon Kocker

Aug 12, 2012, 9:47:22 PM8/12/12
In article <4caf289lbcu6da9uf...@4ax.com>
Lady Veteran <arm...@bigfoot.com> wrote:

> On Sun, 12 Aug 2012 12:38:40 +0200, "Kanadian Kanon Kocker"
> <big...@shaw.ca> wrote:
>
> >ab...@dizum.com
>
> Put a plug in it so when you fire you blow your brains out.
>
> Nice solution ands everyone is happy. Yes, you don't count.
>
> LV

BABY! You KNOW you want to clean my firing pin!

Çons@minority#s

Aug 12, 2012, 9:56:11 PM8/12/12

"Kanadian Kanon Kocker" <big...@shaw.ca> wrote in message

Lady Veteran

Aug 13, 2012, 9:48:43 AM8/13/12
On Mon, 13 Aug 2012 03:47:22 +0200, "Kanadian Kanon Kocker"
<big...@shaw.ca> wrote:

>In article <4caf289lbcu6da9uf...@4ax.com>
>Lady Veteran <arm...@bigfoot.com> wrote:
>>
>> On Sun, 12 Aug 2012 12:38:40 +0200, "Kanadian Kanon Kocker"
>> <big...@shaw.ca> wrote:
>>
>> >ab...@dizum.com
>>
>> Put a plug in it so when you fire you blow your brains out.
>>
>> Nice solution ands everyone is happy. Yes, you don't count.
>>
>> LV
>
>BABY! You KNOW you want to clean my firing pin!

I know nothing of the sort. I don't want your disease so scram!

§pamßµstèr

Aug 13, 2012, 2:37:26 PM8/13/12

From: "Kanadian Kanon Kocker" <big...@shaw.ca>
Newsgroups:
soc.support.fat-acceptance,can.politics,alt.licker.store,alt.lifestyle.master-slave,alt.douche
Subject: Re: Hey LV! You DEELISHUS blub of tubber!
Date: Mon, 13 Aug 2012 03:47:22 +0200

alt.licker.store:969 alt.lifestyle.master-slave:4885 alt.douche:43

§pamßµstèr

Aug 13, 2012, 2:38:21 PM8/13/12

From: Lady Veteran <arm...@bigfoot.com>
Newsgroups:
soc.support.fat-acceptance,can.politics,alt.licker.store,alt.lifestyle.master-slave,alt.douche

Date: Mon, 13 Aug 2012 08:48:43 -0500
alt.licker.store:971 alt.lifestyle.master-slave:4887 alt.douche:45

Checkmate

Aug 13, 2012, 11:41:43 PM8/13/12
Checkmate!
Thanks for the heads-up, Dustbuster!

--
Checkmate
KotAGoR XXXIV

"There are many here among us...
who feel that life is but a joke."

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sdyBYSuqQBQ&feature=youtu.be

Kanadian Kanon Kocker

Aug 14, 2012, 3:16:11 AM8/14/12
In article <ec1i281gcmbd4usve...@4ax.com>
Lady Veteran <arm...@bigfoot.com> wrote:

> On Mon, 13 Aug 2012 03:47:22 +0200, "Kanadian Kanon Kocker"
> <big...@shaw.ca> wrote:
>
> >In article <4caf289lbcu6da9uf...@4ax.com>
> >Lady Veteran <arm...@bigfoot.com> wrote:

> >> Put a plug in it so when you fire you blow your brains out.
> >>
> >> Nice solution ands everyone is happy. Yes, you don't count.
> >>
> >> LV
> >
> >BABY! You KNOW you want to clean my firing pin!
> >

> I know nothing of the sort. I don't want your disease so scram!
>
> LV

Playing hard to get, hunh?

SaPeIsMa

Aug 14, 2012, 11:05:06 AM8/14/12

"Kanadian Kanon Kocker" <big...@shaw.ca> wrote in message
At least your nym is correct
You ARE a "big bore"...
Maybe you should change it to "ayssalasshole" to be even more correct.

Kanadian Kanon Kocker

Aug 14, 2012, 8:03:17 PM8/14/12
In article <1W_Vr.50172$jA7....@newsfe15.iad>
"�ons@minority#s" <�ons�@minority#s...@not.ca> wrote:

Sorry, I'm taken.

§pamßµstèr

Aug 14, 2012, 5:48:08 PM8/14/12

SPAMMED INTO IRRELEVANT NEWSGROUPS - AND CUT

"SaPeIsMa" <Sape...@gmail.com> wrote in message

§pamßµstèr

Aug 14, 2012, 10:31:54 PM8/14/12
> In article <1W_Vr.50172$jA7....@newsfe15.iad>