Queen of saddle bags Kathy Griffin no longer friends with Ellen DeGeneres: 'I am apparently not her cup of tea'

Stupid no-talent liberals take their clothes off for attention

Jul 28, 2019, 9:40:02 PM7/28/19
Kathy Griffin's list of friends is getting shorter and shorter.

The comedian, 58, sat down with Rosanna Scotto on "Good Day New
York" Thursday morning and revealed she and talk show host Ellen
DeGeneres are no longer friends because of a story told in
Griffin's 2016 memoir, "Kathy Griffin's Celebrity Run-Ins: My A-
Z Index."

Scotto asked what happened between the two of them and Griffin
explained, "I am apparently not her cup of tea, but I think she
is great... I am not a comedy snob."

"I'm vulgar, but I think it's great there's clean comedians and
prop comedians and topical comedians and observational
comedians," she explained.

Griffin added: 'I'm just happy whenever a female – especially a
female over 50 – is still in the game."

The stand-up funnywoman is currently on a press tour promoting
her upcoming documentary/comedy special "Kathy Griffin: A Hell
of a Story," which chronicles her life after her infamous photo
shoot in 2017 which depicted her holding a fake but bloody
decapitated head of President Trump.

The backlash was intense. She was fired from hosting New Year's
Eve with Anderson Cooper on CNN, put under federal investigation
by the Justice Department for two months, temporarily added to
the No-Fly List, had multiple shows canceled and lost
sponsorship deals.

Cooper and Griffin's friendship also ended after he publicly
scolded her on his show. "For the record, I am appalled by the
photo shoot Kathy Griffin took part in. It is clearly disgusting
and completely inappropriate," he said at the time.

She revealed she hasn't spoken to him, even after his mother
died in June.

'Anderson Cooper and Jeff Zucker are cut from the same cloth… a
lot of these older white guys hate me, and they’ve hated me for
years, because I’ve been a ballsy chick my whole career and I’ve
never learned my lesson," she said.

https://www.foxnews.com/entertainment/kathy-griffin-not-friends-
ellen-degeneres