Google Групи вече не поддържа нови публикации или абонаменти в Usenet. Съдържанието за минали периоди остава видимо.

Communist whore Rapinoe says Trump's message 'excludes people that look like me' and 'a lot of people in his base'

1 показване
Преминаване към първото непрочетено съобщение

Rapinoe Does Not Speak For Americans

непрочетено,
18.07.2019 г., 4:30:0218.07.19 г.
до
Soccer star Megan Rapinoe continued her criticism of President
Trump on Sunday, saying the president’s message is dividing
Americans.

Fresh off the U.S. women’s national team’s victory in the World
Cup last weekend, Rapinoe made an appearance on NBC’s “Meet The
Press” where she said Trump’s message excluded people “that look
like me and are me.”

"I think Trump's message excludes people that look like me and
are me, of course, but it excludes a lot of people in his base,
as well," Rapinoe said. "And I think that he's trying to divide
so he can conquer and not unite so we can all conquer."

Got news for you, whore. You might be the champ of a 45 IQ
children's game, but you're a conquered loser to the world of
adults.

https://www.foxnews.com/politics/rapinoe-says-trumps-message-
excludes-people-that-look-like-me-and-a-lot-of-people-in-his-base

0 нови съобщения