Anus Mania: Disney Faggots Demand Florida Allow Tranny Indoctrination of Children in Public Schools

Pelosi funeral party

Mar 10, 2023, 10:50:45 PM3/10/23
The old saying is “the left can’t meme.” This saying is true in the
explicit sense – I have never seen a funny leftist meme on the internet.
But they’re good at lying and they’re good at sloganeering.

They’ve labeled a bill in Florida the “Don’t Say Gay” bill. In fact, all
the bill says is that schools are not allowed to start indoctrinating
children to become trannies until they’re in fourth grade. That’s
seriously what it says. It says if a child is third grade or below,
teachers are not allowed to start telling them to question their “gender
identity.”

Obviously, it’s insane that it would be allowed in fourth grade. So
clearly, Ron DeSantis and his army of Based Cubanos have not gone anywhere
near far enough with this bill. Why should schools ever be allowed to
start telling young children to become trannies? That is totally insane.
But I mean – at the very least, you could say “not until high school.”

But the Florida bill puts the limit at third grade. Your first day in the
fourth grade – it’s some unhinged woman telling you to cut your dick off.

Obviously, you can criticize DeSantis for not going far enough, but the
left doesn’t even want people to know that this is happening in schools
across the country – including (and maybe even especially) in red states.
So they say it’s like a Russian-style ban on all gay propaganda in schools
(I guess we’re to the point where that outrages people).

You can go read the bill on the Florida Senate website and find out for
yourself.

https://www.flsenate.gov/Session/Bill/2022/1557

But none of the media talking about this links to the bill.

They always do this – go back and look at the real Russian ban, and it is
all just about indoctrination of children. But the media said it banned
homosexuality. Again, Russia should have banned homosexuality – it was
banned in the USSR, not that long ago. But they didn’t. The media just
falsely claimed they did.

Anyway, with the Florida bill, the media doesn’t say what’s in it. They
just say it bans being gay at school.

The bill passed yesterday.

There are millions of articles screeching about this, all featuring women
holding up signs about how they love children doing anal.

Along with the women, there are sometimes adult homosexual men – who are
very concerned about this issue.

Worst of all – (I guess?) – they send out a bunch of children to hold up
signs.

We’re apparently to believe these children love getting penises jammed up
their anuses, licking anuses, and eating semen.

We keep hearing that pedophilia is bad and hasn’t been normalized yet, but
then what is this? Some of those boys are like 5 years old. And they lick
anuses? According to their single mothers and the public school system?

It’s all just so tedious and tiresome. We’re supposed to believe that
“gay” is an “identity” that is separate from those mentioned anal
activities. But how is that possible? The definition of “homosexual” is
that you do man-on-man anal. It’s even right there in the word:
“homoSEXual.”

What if you had a bunch of five-year-olds holding up signs that said “I
love pussy” or “post feet pics”?

Anyway – the same people who brought you Star Wars: Rise of Skywalker are
supporting this child tranny agenda.

After the bill was passed, the new CEO of Disney came out and apologized
to shareholders that he was unable to prevent it.

NBC News:

The Walt Disney Company is now publicly opposing Florida’s controversial
“Don’t Say Gay” bill.

On Wednesday, CEO Bob Chapek addressed the company’s stance on the bill
and acknowledged that its original approach “didn’t get the job done.”

Chapek told shareholders that he will meet with Florida Gov. Ron DeSantis,
and Disney will donate $5 million to organizations, including the Human
Rights Campaign, which work to protect LGTBQ+ rights.

“I know that many are upset that we did not speak out against the bill,”
Chapek said during the company’s annual shareholder meeting. “We were
opposed to the bill from the outset, but we chose not to take a public
position on it because we thought we could be more effective working
behind the scenes, engaging directly with lawmakers on both sides of the
aisle.”

“We were hopeful that our longstanding relationships with those lawmakers
would enable use to achieve a better outcome, but despite weeks of effort
we were ultimately unsuccessful,” he said.

Disney is obviously very powerful in Florida, but they don’t have the
ability to pull out of the state over this, as I’m sure some of the
shareholders were demanding. You can’t move Disney World.

But it’s just astonishing how evil this country is. It is astonishing. And
the people who are opposed to this gay stuff – ostensibly – are really
just as evil.

The Republican-Conservative movement is frothing at the mouth supporting
the Jew side in the war in the Ukraine, which is really the beginning of
World War Anus.

This was found in a pre-school in the Ukraine liberated by Russian forces:

And I’m sure it’s in every pre-school.

That’s what “being an ally with the West” means. It means going full anal
and teaching children to go hard anal.

That is literally what Russia is fighting against.

So are they wrong when they tell the soldiers that the Russian military is
the last bastion against the Satanic New World Order?

"The Russian army is the last bastion against the satanic new world
order". Literal quote from the official Russian Officer's Handbook.
Captured by Ukrainian GUR, document appears authentic.
pic.twitter.com/oAd3QaHUj7

— Christo Grozev (@christogrozev) March 7, 2022

If that’s not what they are, then I don’t know what they are.

The Russians and the Chinese – along with their allies in smaller third
world countries – are the only ones saying “we’re not going to do this gay
shit with the kids, actually.”

That’s the line for me, folks.

My line is the gay stuff.

The gay stuff is the litmus test.

We now have an entire global program to promote anal sex with men, and
it’s now primarily aimed at children. That is the dividing line. Officials
from governments have come out and admitted that “gay rights” are the core
of the Ukraine conflict.

Any Republican-Conservative who “stands with Ukraine” is standing with
anus, they are standing with Satan, and they are de facto agents of Satan,
blinded by Satan.

And they all deserve to die in nuclear fire.

That’s the truth.

If you support this child anal stuff, you deserve to be nuked. Period.

It’s enough.

https://dailystormer.name/anus-mania-disney-faggots-demand-florida-allow-
tranny-indoctrination-of-children-in-public-school/