No sound in Lemmings Revolution

Charlie

Apr 10, 2008, 11:20:30 AM4/10/08
I have spent hours searching for the solution, only to find lots of
posts asking the question. I hope this post makes it easier for the
next person.

Lemmings Revolution isn't properly selecting the default sound device
(Having done direct sound programming, this is not surprising).

I disabled all the sound devices I didn't want to use (Bluetooth
audio, and Virtual Audio Cable, neither of which were being used but
always exist) and everything worked.

I tried to figure out how it selects the device, but I didn't get very
far. I know when I had a Bluetooth headset connected and my default
sound device was Sigmatel audio, I got the movie sounds through the
Sigmatel, and the games sounds through the Bluetooth. If I changed
the default to bluetooth, I no longer got games sounds.

takbardzoz...@gmail.com

Dec 6, 2012, 2:32:41 PM12/6/12
Thank You !