[OT] Faith of Vatican and Mecca - Assassination

Mr. Man-wai Chang

Mar 2, 2019, 1:51:57 AM3/2/19
On 3/2/2019 3:50 AM, T wrote:

> You are being obnoxious again. Asking you if you programmed in
> C is not falsely accusing you of anything. I was extending
> you the hand of friendship.

You are challenging the faith of Christians, Islams and Muslims - The
Holy Trinity. :)

Walk away from Mr. Hodgin before Vatican and Mecca bring in assassins. :)

/ v \ Simplicity is Beauty!
^ ^ (x86_64 Ubuntu 9.10) Linux 2.6.39.3
¤£­É¶U! ¤£¶BÄF! ¤£½ä¿ú! ¤£´©¥æ! ¤£¥´¥æ! ¤£¥´§T! ¤£¦Û±þ! ¤£¨D¯«!
½Ð¦Ò¼{ºî´© (CSSA):

Mar 2, 2019, 9:26:16 PM3/2/19
On 3/1/19 10:51 PM, Mr. Man-wai Chang wrote:
> On 3/2/2019 3:50 AM, T wrote:
>>
>> You are being obnoxious again.  Asking you if you programmed in
>> C is not falsely accusing you of anything.  I was extending
>> you the hand of friendship.
>
> You are challenging the faith of Christians, Islams and Muslims - The
> Holy Trinity. :)
>
> Walk away from Mr. Hodgin before Vatican and Mecca bring in assassins. :)

You funny bunny! :-)

Mr. Man-wai Chang

Mar 3, 2019, 5:22:08 AM3/3/19
We just do NOT know how many dark ops are operating in this world.... :)

Mar 3, 2019, 5:48:40 AM3/3/19
On 3/3/19 2:22 AM, Mr. Man-wai Chang wrote:
> On 3/3/2019 10:26 AM, T wrote:

>>> You are challenging the faith of Christians, Islams and Muslims - The
>>> Holy Trinity. :)
>>>
>>> Walk away from Mr. Hodgin before Vatican and Mecca bring in
>>> assassins. :)
>>>

>> You funny bunny!  :-)
>>

> We just do NOT know how many dark ops are operating in this world.... :)

I don't know either. Wait a minute, let me adjust my aluminum
(couldn't find tin) foil hat. Oh now I know. It is twelve.

I that the Harmony of the Spheres I am listing to with my hat on?

:-)

Mr. Man-wai Chang

Mar 3, 2019, 7:55:36 AM3/3/19
On 3/3/2019 6:48 PM, T wrote:

> I don't know either. Wait a minute, let me adjust my aluminum
> (couldn't find tin) foil hat. Oh now I know. It is twelve.
>
> I that the Harmony of the Spheres I am listing to with my hat on?

It's not a hat. It's a crown, Your Honor! ;)

Mar 3, 2019, 6:13:51 PM3/3/19
On 3/3/19 4:55 AM, Mr. Man-wai Chang wrote:
> On 3/3/2019 6:48 PM, T wrote:
>>
>> I don't know either.  Wait a minute, let me adjust my aluminum
>> (couldn't find tin) foil hat.  Oh now I know.  It is twelve.
>>
>> I that the Harmony of the Spheres I am listing to with my hat on?
>
> It's not a hat. It's a crown, Your Honor! ;)

Just call me "Your Resplendence". :-)

Mr. Man-wai Chang

Mar 3, 2019, 10:25:17 PM3/3/19
Never seen this word ... thank you, Your Resplendence!