Any Left-Handed Aquarians out there?

Cyrus

Apr 11, 1996, 3:00:00 AM4/11/96
Hi!

Would like to contact any left-handed Aquarians out there. Please drop me a
line. Would really like to chat with you.

Cyrus
ter...@singnet.com.sg

Yes, I'm a lefty.

Alasdair J McNelly

Apr 12, 1996, 3:00:00 AM4/12/96
Cyrus (ter...@singnet.com.sg) wrote:
: Hi!

: Cyrus
: ter...@singnet.com.sg

Me too - Oh, sorry, I'm Pisces !

Tricia Ebert-Azar

Apr 13, 1996, 3:00:00 AM4/13/96
to ter...@singnet.com.sg
>On Thursday, 11 Apr 1996 at 10:04 GMT, >ter...@singnet.com.sg (Cyrus) wrote:

>Hi!

>Would like to contact any left-handed >Aquarians out there. Please drop me a
>line. Would really like to chat with you.

>Cyrus
>ter...@singnet.com.sg

4/13/96

Hi, Cyrus!

And I thought I was the ONLY left-handed Aquarian
around... you've ruined my uniqueness!

If you'd like to converse, send me an email at
teb...@earthlink.net.

Any other left-handed Aquarians out there, please
feel free to email me also! I'm sure we all have
strange things in common...

Tricia :-) (-:

Cammi McKinney

Apr 14, 1996, 3:00:00 AM4/14/96
Cyrus wrote:

> Hi!
>
> Would like to contact any left-handed Aquarians out there. Please drop me a
> line. Would really like to chat with you.
>
> Cyrus
> ter...@singnet.com.sg
>
> Yes, I'm a lefty.

I am a left-handed Aquarian.

James L. Rice

Apr 15, 1996, 3:00:00 AM4/15/96
to Cammi McKinney

So am I.

P S Salkeld

Apr 19, 1996, 3:00:00 AM4/19/96
Cyrus (ter...@singnet.com.sg) wrote:
: Hi!

: Would like to contact any left-handed Aquarians out there. Please drop me a
: line. Would really like to chat with you.

: Cyrus
: ter...@singnet.com.sg

: Yes, I'm a lefty.

I am a lefty and also an aquarian, I'm interested to know how I can help you.
You can reach me at
P.S.S...@dur.ac.uk

Hope to hear from you soon
Pete...

René Turner

Apr 25, 1996, 3:00:00 AM4/25/96
I havent read the Message yet but yes, you guessed it i am a Left Handed
Aquarian, 24th January 1947, and check into how Aquarian the planets were then!

Renee H Turner

re...@wave.co.nz

Jason P Siko

Apr 25, 1996, 3:00:00 AM4/25/96

January 27, 1975, and sinistral all the way. Are we looking for
a trend between occurence of left-handedness and stellar positioning?
They also say that all aquarians, righty or lefty, are stubborn
assholes. Hmmmmmmm........

Rick Bowen

Apr 26, 1996, 3:00:00 AM4/26/96

I'm sorry, I know this is for Aquarians, but I'm a lefty Scorpio, any
idea what "they" say about Lefty Scorpios? I haven't a clue and am
curious.
Thanks,
Rick
--
All opinions expressed are solely my own.
Minimag, Dye SS, JT Spectra, RP

Tricia Bartley

Apr 27, 1996, 3:00:00 AM4/27/96

re...@wave.co.nz (René Turner) wrote in article
<317f5c3...@news.wave.co.nz> :

>Renee H Turner

> re...@wave.co.nz

Hi,

I am also a Left Handed Aquarian Feb. 4th 1971!:)

tri...@clogic.ca

Always smiling:):):):):):):):):):):)

Tricia

*-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-*
Tricia Bartley
E-mail: tri...@clogic.ca
*-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-*

Mike and Christine

Apr 27, 1996, 3:00:00 AM4/27/96

I'm another lefty Aquarian, Feb. 13, 1970 (it was a friday) interestingly
enough, my dad is also a lefty Aquarian, Feb. 1, 1942, and my husband is
just a plain old Aquarian, (he's not blessed with being a superior handed
person.)

Christine

Lindsey Ross

Apr 30, 1996, 3:00:00 AM4/30/96

re...@wave.co.nz (René Turner) wrote:

>Hi,
> I havent read the Message yet but yes, you guessed it i am a Left Handed
>Aquarian, 24th January 1947, and check into how Aquarian the planets were then!

>Renee H Turner

> re...@wave.co.nz

I'm a left-handed aquarian, too :-)
2-6-82

- Lindsey :D

Christos Kalogerakis

Apr 30, 1996, 3:00:00 AM4/30/96

> >Renee H Turner

> > re...@wave.co.nz

> - Lindsey :D

Me too. 15th February 76

But who want to know ? ;-)

Christos

--
Christos Kalogerakis *** eMail uo...@rz.uni-karlsruhe.de

Tony Cox

May 1, 1996, 3:00:00 AM5/1/96

Christos Kalogerakis wrote:
> =

> Lindsey Ross (moc...@ix.netcom.com) wrote:
> > re...@wave.co.nz (Ren=E9 Turner) wrote:
> =

> > >Hi,
> > > I havent read the Message yet but yes, you guessed it i am a Le=
ft Handed
> > >Aquarian, 24th January 1947, and check into how Aquarian the planets=
were then!
> =

> > >Renee H Turner
> =

> > > re...@wave.co.nz
> =

> > I'm a left-handed aquarian, too :-)
> > 2-6-82

> =

> > - Lindsey :D
> =

> Me too. 15th February 76

> =

> But who want to know ? ;-)

> =

> Christos
> =

> --
> Christos Kalogerakis *** eMail uo...@rz.uni-karlsruhe.de

me too, 23 Jan 1966.

Tony

BSAUNDER

May 10, 1996, 3:00:00 AM5/10/96

another one here
2-18-58

is there a disposition to lefties born in jan-feb ?

carlosq

May 13, 1996, 3:00:00 AM5/13/96

ME! on 2-18-51. Sun, cusp of Aquarius/Pisces. Moon, cusp of Cancer/Leo,
Rising, cusp of Libra/Scorpio. And very lefthanded...

carlosq

Christophe...@massey.ac.nz

May 15, 1996, 3:00:00 AM5/15/96

Me!!! 21-01-75
Left hand, foot, and eye dominant.

Chris

Everybody's entitiled to MY opinion :-;

K. Fryer

May 15, 1996, 3:00:00 AM5/15/96

In article <4n5ut3$6...@nntp-1.io.com>, car...@io.com

wat?
Well - lefthanded (writes with, picks nose with, throws
darts with, holds fag with, holds pint with)
DOB 29 jan 1977

Why?

Keith
Leeds University, GB

"Fuck you and your freedom. Who the fuck are you?"

Just lie back, relax and I'll go and slip into my
Spiderman costume......what?

isabel m campos

May 15, 1996, 3:00:00 AM5/15/96

carlosq <car...@io.com> writes:

>> another one here
>> 2-18-58
>>
>> is there a disposition to lefties born in jan-feb ?
>
>ME! on 2-18-51. Sun, cusp of Aquarius/Pisces. Moon, cusp of Cancer/Leo,

hi there! i was born a lefty on 2-18-67 also! not only does there
seem to be a disposition to lefties born in jan-feb, but they all seem
to have been born on feb 18!! coincidence?? hmmm? very weird!

OuTpaTienT

May 18, 1996, 3:00:00 AM5/18/96

Yeah, me too!

Born 01-24-68

Judging by the typical Aquarian traits I am VERY Aquarian and
I am VERY VERY left-handed.

Don Cowger
OuTpaTienT
opv...@ccnet.com

bernie

May 18, 1996, 3:00:00 AM5/18/96

OuTpaTienT wrote:

> Yeah, me too!
> Born 01-24-68
>
> Judging by the typical Aquarian traits I am VERY Aquarian and
> I am VERY VERY left-handed.

Well, I'm a lefty and I was born on Sep. 8. I don't think there is a
preference of lefties born under the Aquarian sign...

Bernie
"Blue, goddamit, where the hell are you???"

René Turner

May 19, 1996, 3:00:00 AM5/19/96

Yes Indead !!

I have not read your message yet, but i can answer the Question
I am Left Handed and an Aquarian

Peace....

Renee H Turner

re...@wave.co.nz

Argé Nieuwenhuijzen

May 20, 1996, 3:00:00 AM5/20/96

Christophe...@massey.ac.nz wrote:

>Chris

Yep, me too. I was born on the twelfth of february, and very
lefthanded.

Argé

Michele Mauro

May 21, 1996, 3:00:00 AM5/21/96

> Well, I'm a lefty and I was born on Sep. 8. I don't think there is a
> preference of lefties born under the Aquarian sign...

I'm a Virgo leftie too and my hubby is a Pisces leftie. Perhaps the
originator of this thread was just looking for other Aquarian lefties, and
not assuming there were more of them than us.

Have fun, Michele

Best Sellers

May 21, 1996, 3:00:00 AM5/21/96

Sorry, I'm an April baby. My left-handed brother is a March
child and my left-handed son had a December birth. Don't
talk to me about a larger "window" (Dec is ALmost Jan, Mar
is BAREly not Feb, April ONLY a little later, etc.), either
the "trend" is Jan-Feb or not. (-:
_____

Le

Daerons

May 22, 1996, 3:00:00 AM5/22/96

In article <4nt1oc$5...@warez.psyber.com>
sel...@psyber.com "Best Sellers" writes:

I think you are missing the point. The person who started this off was not
intending to suggest that all Lefties are born at this time, only a high
number of them. Ok, so you are not in this large group! There was an
independent study (sorry, I only recall so have no proof) performed in the UK.
People born within 3 days either side of the cusp of Aquarius/Pisces are
theoretically 10% Left-handed - the actual figure was 55%! Surely a most
extraordinary coincidence, especially as this means more people from these dates
are lefties than righties.

Oh, I nearly forgot. I am! Born on Feb 20, 1963.

============
Steve

"Lefties do it back-to-front and find it easier"

SUE

May 23, 1996, 3:00:00 AM5/23/96
Well, I happen to be an Aquarian lefty, but as all of my immediate family
are aquarian and they are righties, i am in the minority

Sue Jan 31, 72

Edwin Wong

May 24, 1996, 3:00:00 AM5/24/96

I'm a left-handed aquarian. I was born on Feb.2, 1977. (groundhog's day!)

Edwin Wong
umwo...@cc.umanitoba.ca

Best Sellers

May 27, 1996, 3:00:00 AM5/27/96

Daerons <Dae...@daerons.demon.co.uk> wrote:

But my point is that NONE of the sinistrals I know are
Jan-Feb babies. I do not know them all, and I am unfamiliar
with the study you report, so it may not be germaine.
However, the thread seemed to be going for "Most" sinistrals
are bornin January or February. Sorru if I offended anyone.
It was not my intention.

Le

Tanju Engin

May 27, 1996, 3:00:00 AM5/27/96

Daerons <Dae...@daerons.demon.co.uk> wrote:

>I think you are missing the point. The person who started this off was not
>intending to suggest that all Lefties are born at this time, only a high
>number of them. Ok, so you are not in this large group! There was an
>independent study (sorry, I only recall so have no proof) performed in the UK.
>People born within 3 days either side of the cusp of Aquarius/Pisces are
>theoretically 10% Left-handed - the actual figure was 55%! Surely a most
>extraordinary coincidence, especially as this means more people from these dates
>are lefties than righties.
>
>Oh, I nearly forgot. I am! Born on Feb 20, 1963.
>
>============
>Steve
>
>"Lefties do it back-to-front and find it easier"

I was also born on Feb 20, 1967 and I thought that I was a leftie Pisces.
Am I wrong? Anyway, happy birthday to us :-)

Tanju

Frances White

May 27, 1996, 3:00:00 AM5/27/96
> re...@wave.co.nzrenet@wave.co.nz
Sionce everyone is getting in on the act, how about the BULLY ONES?
fwh...@hq.tcfarm.com

Alisa Bimson

May 30, 1996, 3:00:00 AM5/30/96

I too am a left-handed Aquarian (31/1/68).

We are all lefties in my family - mother and brother born March
(Picean),
father born December (Sagitarius) and husband born November
(Scorpio). Lefthandedness has always been the majority in my house!

I can remember teaching my friend to write her name when we were in
pre-school and making her use her left hand...I didn't realise that
anyone used the right hand for anything!!

There's a Lefty Shop in Sydney, Australia (where I live) selling all
sorts
of stuff. I picked up a pencil there a couple of years back - it has
always
annoyed me that messages on pencils are upside down when held in the
left
hand - and it had been printed for a right-hander!! It had 'The
Left-handed Shop'
printed UPSIDEDOWN when held in my left hand. I gave up!!

Cheers!
Alisa

deefe...@gmail.com

Mar 25, 2017, 4:15:14 PM3/25/17
I'm left handed and my bday is January 27th as well

tropi...@gmail.com

Jun 20, 2018, 1:18:47 AM6/20/18
Hi I'm a left handed Aquarian ; Catherine is my name born in Fort Lauderdale

edward...@gmail.com

Jul 10, 2018, 4:57:15 AM7/10/18
Hi I'm left handed and an aquarius

dsny...@gmail.com

Jul 15, 2018, 6:52:14 PM7/15/18
I'm a left handed Aquarius. Birthday February 4th

dsny...@gmail.com

Jul 15, 2018, 6:53:39 PM7/15/18
Left handed Aquarius

Kristo...@yahoo.com

Jul 30, 2019, 8:41:45 PM7/30/19
Feb 8th Left handed Aquarius.

leober...@gmail.com

May 1, 2020, 9:32:44 PM5/1/20
I’m a left handed Aquarian hahaha

josi...@icloud.com

Jul 21, 2020, 9:22:16 PM7/21/20
im a left handed aquarius 4th of february 2007

DAN GOGGIN

Jan 25, 2021, 8:28:47 AM1/25/21
On Tuesday, July 21, 2020 at 9:22:16 PM UTC-4, josi...@icloud.com wrote:
> im a left handed aquarius 4th of february 2007

LEFT HANDED AQUARIAN!

Cynthia Schofield

May 29, 2021, 1:39:22 AM5/29/21