Left-handed Virgos

bernie

May 22, 1996, 3:00:00 AM5/22/96

What about left-handed Virgos? I'm sure you people are out there.

Bernadette
Sep. 8, 1975

Morgan Todd

May 25, 1996, 3:00:00 AM5/25/96

> What about left-handed Virgos? I'm sure you people are out there.

I am a left-handed Virgo.
-Morgan

Pam Hadfield

May 25, 1996, 3:00:00 AM5/25/96

In article <4o5r1s$b...@redwood.northcoast.com>,
Morgan Todd <mor...@northcoast.com> wrote:
:> What about left-handed Virgos? I'm sure you people are out there.

:>
:I am a left-handed Virgo.
:-Morgan
:
:
Me too, 2nd September 1955

Pam
Greetings from sunny London

John Luongo

May 26, 1996, 3:00:00 AM5/26/96

Hi! I'm a left-handed virgo and I'm damn proud!
Carisa (lynx)

Michele Mauro

May 26, 1996, 3:00:00 AM5/26/96

> What about left-handed Virgos? I'm sure you people are out there.

Yup - got another one here!

Michele

John Rocco Roda

May 26, 1996, 3:00:00 AM5/26/96

John Luongo (us03...@interramp.com) wrote:
: Hi! I'm a left-handed virgo and I'm damn proud!
: Carisa (lynx)

Uhh.. I just stumbled on this newsgroup, but I'm a left-handed virgo.

What's the interest?

John

Bill Bliss

May 29, 1996, 3:00:00 AM5/29/96

bernie <hbun...@huey.csun.edu> wrote:

>What about left-handed Virgos? I'm sure you people are out there.

>Bernadette
>Sep. 8, 1975

Me too.
-Bill-

spar...@rosenet.net

May 30, 1996, 3:00:00 AM5/30/96

I'm a Virgo also....what is with the signs?

Nancy

bernie

May 30, 1996, 3:00:00 AM5/30/96

SortedForEsAndWhizz wrote:

> me too! What's the deal here?
> Sandra
> sl....@student.canterbury.ac.nz

Nothing really. We just wanted to know if left-handedness preferred
Aquarians.

Bernadette

SortedForEsAndWhizz

May 31, 1996, 3:00:00 AM5/31/96

Sheila Crosbie

Jun 10, 1996, 3:00:00 AM6/10/96

spar...@rosenet.net wrote:

> I'm a Virgo also....what is with the signs?
>
> Nancy

I am virgo (August 26th) a definate lefty and prefer Taurus although I
get on with most signs.

GucciJan

Jun 10, 1996, 3:00:00 AM6/10/96

I too, am a left-handed Virgo.

ANNS...@maine.maine.edu

Jun 13, 1996, 3:00:00 AM6/13/96

Hi all,

I am also a left-handed Virgo - Sept. 6th.

Alan Williams

Jun 15, 1996, 3:00:00 AM6/15/96

GucciJan wrote:

> I too, am a left-handed Virgo.

Me too, but the original message has expired on my server - did I miss
something interesting?

--
_--_|\ Alan Williams
/ \

JASON D. CRABTREE, E.I.

Jun 16, 1996, 3:00:00 AM6/16/96

In article <31C3A3...@c031.one.net.au>, Alan Williams <wi...@c031.one.net.au> writes:
> GucciJan wrote:
>>
>> I too, am a left-handed Virgo.
>
> Me too, but the original message has expired on my server - did I miss
> something interesting?

Hey, I'll get in on this left-handed Virgo thing, too. What did I miss?

Jason
--
no .sig yet, but I'm working on it. Bwahahaha.

Bill Bliss

Jun 18, 1996, 3:00:00 AM6/18/96

Alan Williams <wi...@c031.one.net.au> wrote:

>GucciJan wrote:
>>
>> I too, am a left-handed Virgo.

>Me too, but the original message has expired on my server - did I miss
>something interesting?

>--
No.
-Bill-

Justin Emile Veazey

Jun 28, 1996, 3:00:00 AM6/28/96
Learsy68 (lear...@aol.com) wrote:
: i'm also a left handed virgo, but i have no idea what i'm replying too
: terry l.
: lear...@aol.com

JOIN TODAY!!! NOVL : THE NATIONAL ORDER OF VIRGO LEFTIES!!!!

I am too, is this indicative of something? =]

Talk to ya later!
--Justin

Rachel Seigel

Jun 30, 1996, 3:00:00 AM6/30/96

I haven't got the faintest clue what the original message was about,
but just for the record, I'm also a lefthanded Virgo. Are we plotting
to take over the world or something?

A work of art does not answer questions. It provokes them;
and its essential meaning
is in the tension between the contradictory answers.
Leonard Bernstein

http://www.geocities.com/vienna/1141

Wanda Zinck

Jul 2, 1996, 3:00:00 AM7/2/96

One more left-handed Virgo to add to the list. This one is from Nova
Scotia, Canada, who is married to a right-handed Virgo.

Learsy68

Jul 3, 1996, 3:00:00 AM7/3/96

ya. lets take over the world. what the hell. we're better than everyone
else anyways!

Your Name

Jul 6, 1996, 3:00:00 AM7/6/96

me too!
currently aboding in saskatoon, saskatchewan, canada
originally from oakville, ontario, canada
parents from cape breton, nova scotia, canada

jjbeach...@gmail.com

Jul 13, 2017, 3:13:41 AM7/13/17
On Wednesday, May 22, 1996 at 3:00:00 AM UTC-4, bernie wrote:
> What about left-handed Virgos? I'm sure you people are out there.
>
> Bernadette
> Sep. 8, 1975

. I am a left-handed Virgo September 7th 1982

adityash...@gmail.com

Jul 26, 2018, 6:12:35 AM7/26/18
On Wednesday, 22 May 1996 12:30:00 UTC+5:30, bernie wrote:
> What about left-handed Virgos? I'm sure you people are out there.
>
> Bernadette
> Sep. 8, 1975

I am Aditya from india . I am left hander typicaL
virgo

dont...@gmail.com

Aug 14, 2019, 3:21:32 AM8/14/19
Here sept 3 1989