Re: On "Meet the Press," Nikki Haley said she trusted a jury's judgment in Donald Trump's sex-assault defamation case

rema...@domain.invalid

Jan 30, 2024, 3:55:03 AMJan 30
In article <11_tN.292639$PuZ9....@fx11.iad>

max....@lathymes.com

Trump's

Trump.

Blowjob. She looked a
Trump was shown a
That's my wife."

Blowjob, and that's why he

not what she was at
You've never had any

>>> He raped her. This is settled.
>>
>> No rape,
>
> He raped her. It's settled.

She is a whore, no rape.

Governor Swill

Jan 30, 2024, 9:34:25 AMJan 30
On Tue, 30 Jan 2024 03:52:41 -0500, trum...@2020.usa <rema...@domain.invalid> wrote:

>She is a whore.

Geez, dude. How can you talk about your mom that way?

Swill
--
A Republican making sense:
https://www.cnn.com/videos/politics/2023/10/15/sotu-crenshaw-full.cnn

It's really hard to screw up America.
A lot of people have been trying for well over 250 years
but we're still on top. - Dan Crenshaw (R) Texas

GO TRUMP! Go farther . . . FARTHER . . . I CAN STILL HEAR YOU!

Heroyam slava! Glory to the Heroes!

Sláva Ukrajíni! Glory to Ukraine!

Putin tse prezervatyv! Putin is a condom!

Go here to donate to Ukrainian relief.