bungm...@yahoo.com

Apr 22, 2016, 4:31:39 AM4/22/16
Niggers!
Message has been deleted

oakw...@gmail.com

Jul 22, 2016, 8:57:33 AM7/22/16
On Saturday, September 6, 2014 at 4:35:01 AM UTC-5, Southern Poverty Libel Center wrote:
> [...]
> March 22, 2012 at 8:20 pm
> You are exactly right. We live in a great neighborhood. One
> night 2 niggers broke into our house via the back door. These
> niggers are now good niggers as my Wife and I shot them. I am a
> former Police Officer and retired military and we are armed to
> the teeth. The nigger fambly tried to sue us but Colorado has a
> great law called the Make My Day Law and no liability to home
> owners. We had a great Attorney and reversed it and sued them
> for harassment and won. Of course all they had was a ghetto 10
> cent attorney with welfare check stubs. Our judgement against
> them probably won�t amount to much but we got $10,000.00 so far.
> These niggers of course have since vanished.

> Joe says:
> June 18, 2013 at 11:21 am
> Hmmm.. ex-cop and military? Bro I�m an ex-marine and fulltime
> bodyguard. Those NIGGERS would have been DEAD! I think you might
> need some target practice bro!

> coldrain says:
> June 22, 2013 at 11:10 pm
> this is how you have to live when niggers are around
>
> http://i.imgur.com/adxQSO3.jpg

> pete moran says:
> August 22, 2013 at 6:56 am
> wherever niggers go they bring the plague. fuck em all.
>
> Vikern says:
> March 12, 2014 at 9:24 am
> He said he killed them! As � now they�re good niggers�, because
> the only good nigger is a dead nigger?! Give the man a break.

> docholiday says:
> August 18, 2013 at 6:52 pm
> Good for you sir, I am white and we work everyday while these
> apes, steal and con and rape. I am very proud of your actions.
> More people should stand up, but niggers, are they really worth
> our time.

> anthony says:
> October 19, 2013 at 6:25 pm
> I love you guys for killing them niggers.
>
> Cant fucken stand them.
>
> Im a mexican who sadly is sometimes mistaken for a nigger�.but i
> beat the fuck out of them all the time.
>
> Seems like most people are afraid of niggers but you should see
> how i treat them�lol
>
> Keep up the good work.

> John says:
> October 25, 2013 at 4:12 pm
> I am Native American and cant stand niggers either. If you are
> Mexican I highly doubt you are mistaken for a nigger. Its easy
> to tell a wide bell peppered nosed black nigger apart from a
> Mexican. I have seen very dark Mexicans and other dark races and
> its easy to tell a nigger apart because their is no mistaken
> those nappy haired big lipped fuckers. Plus all other races act
> human except for niggers. I cant stand the site of niggers

> Ann says:
> November 3, 2013 at 6:06 am
> I�m part Native-American too and am sick of niggers trying to
> say they are Native-Americans, Romans, Gods, etc. They are
> niggers, period! Black skinned, nappy-haired; wide nostrils;

Excellent comments from all!!!
Message has been deleted

lkay...@gmail.com

Aug 10, 2016, 12:09:42 PM8/10/16
I concur. Their pointless, degraded culture combined with low I.Q. has rendered them nothing more than human sewer rats. Because of this they can not be depended upon to climb out of their lot in life. So, if they are doomed to persist in these destructive ways, the onus is on the rest of civilized humanity to eradicate the problem. Sounds cruel, but nature makes these adjustments in order to continue to thrive.
Message has been deleted
Message has been deleted
Message has been deleted
Message has been deleted

rshe...@aol.com

Sep 23, 2016, 10:39:32 PM9/23/16
Just oxygen robbers.
Message has been deleted
Message has been deleted
Message has been deleted
Message has been deleted
Message has been deleted
Message has been deleted
Message has been deleted
Message has been deleted
Message has been deleted
Message has been deleted
Message has been deleted
Message has been deleted
Message has been deleted

fadei...@gmail.com

Apr 11, 2018, 11:24:44 AM4/11/18
i like ass
Message has been deleted
Message has been deleted
Message has been deleted
Message has been deleted
Message has been deleted
Message has been deleted
Message has been deleted
Message has been deleted

weareof...@gmail.com

Jun 6, 2019, 10:08:52 PM6/6/19
Fuck you nigger boy

seap...@gmail.com

Jun 15, 2019, 10:53:00 AM6/15/19
Vile sub humanoids
Message has been deleted
Message has been deleted
Message has been deleted
Message has been deleted

kaotic...@live.com

Dec 14, 2019, 11:47:43 AM12/14/19
On Tuesday, September 13, 2016 at 11:20:03 AM UTC-4, kscher...@gmail.com wrote:
> Black people have the Sickle inside them, they are portals for Satan. The Sickle in Mythology was seen as something bad; Kronos Lord of the Niggers; went against God and received the Mark of Cain which was the Sickle and animal Stigma. They also have pig-ment and curly pubic hair. They are twisted people and have Rage issues when raised in stupidity. The Would would be better without hue-mans.
>
> KING HAZEUS AKBAR!

You're correct. Something went wrong in the nigger race for them to have hair like a brillo pad and lips the size of cucumbers. Not to mention the nigger race is totally rime infested.

kaotic...@live.com

Dec 14, 2019, 11:52:59 AM12/14/19
On Thursday, June 28, 2018 at 2:51:20 AM UTC-4, necrod...@gmail.com wrote:
> Fuck off and die you shit skinned burnt croissant lipped bipedal fecal ape.

YAY! Great description of the fucking nigger. I'm sick of them with a passion.
Message has been deleted
Message has been deleted
Message has been deleted
Message has been deleted
Message has been deleted

kaotic...@live.com

Apr 12, 2020, 11:59:04 AM4/12/20
On Sunday, April 12, 2020 at 12:37:11 AM UTC-4, nicholasj...@gmail.com wrote:
> Pieces of complete fucking shit like you are the reason everyone thinks Americans are like this, I hate you all, you legitimately deserve to die.

Thank God people don't think of America they way they think of Africa. Niggers are a curse to mankind. Just ask people in S. Africa how well Apartheid has worked out for them. Niggers have destroyed S. Africa! Niggers destroy everything every place they go!
Message has been deleted
Message has been deleted
Message has been deleted
Message has been deleted
Message has been deleted
Message has been deleted
Message has been deleted
Message has been deleted
Message has been deleted
Message has been deleted
Message has been deleted
Message has been deleted
Message has been deleted
Message has been deleted
Message has been deleted
Message has been deleted
Message has been deleted

yardg...@gmail.com

May 28, 2020, 9:56:27 AM5/28/20
Amen

yardg...@gmail.com

May 28, 2020, 10:00:19 AM5/28/20
So true

neg...@email.com

May 30, 2020, 7:17:31 PM5/30/20
I am a nigger and I hate niggers too. They are such a drag!
Message has been deleted
Message has been deleted
Message has been deleted
Message has been deleted
Message has been deleted
Message has been deleted
Message has been deleted
Message has been deleted
Message has been deleted
Message has been deleted
Message has been deleted
Message has been deleted
Message has been deleted
Message has been deleted

mic...@gmail.com

Jun 16, 2020, 3:28:01 AM6/16/20
Le lundi 15 juin 2020 03:05:38 UTC-4, kristi...@gmail.com a écrit :
> GOD Cursed CAINIAN Black And The Land Of CAINIAN Is Africa! So Black Are The Cursed Race Of This Earth! They need To Be round Up And Shipped Back To Their Cursed Land Of FAMINE And Disease And Die! AMEN! AMEN! AMEN! AMEN! AMEN! AMEN! AMEN!

I THINK WE SHOULD STOP SENDING WHITE DOCTORS WHITE ENGINEER WHITE TEACHERS WHITE MONEY TO SHIT HOLE AFRICA AND LET THEM MONKEY DISAPPEAR
Message has been deleted
Message has been deleted
Message has been deleted
Message has been deleted
Message has been deleted
Message has been deleted
Message has been deleted
Message has been deleted

jas...@gmail.com

Jun 20, 2020, 4:00:26 PM6/20/20
I'm excited to see this group has become more active with recent events. I'm not surprised the entitled niggers, cucks, and coal burners are at an all time high.
I saw a coal burner pulling a cart full of her belongings while a nigger treated her like shit. I don't see why a woman would subject herself to that.

jas...@gmail.com

Jun 20, 2020, 9:11:49 PM6/20/20
> First time I have uttered the word nigger since my Mom washed my mouth out with soap 70 years ago. Now I can say it. These are NIGGERS bouncing around like the monkeys they are. ALL deserve death. My black friends, good people, call them the same.NIGGER MONKEYS and APES!

I'm glad you made it, and have a place to speak your mind.

fms...@yahoo.com

Jun 21, 2020, 10:12:18 AM6/21/20
On Saturday, September 6, 2014 at 5:35:01 AM UTC-4, Southern Poverty Libel Center wrote:
> [...]
> how i treat them�lol
>
> Keep up the good work.

> John says:
> October 25, 2013 at 4:12 pm
> I am Native American and cant stand niggers either. If you are
> Mexican I highly doubt you are mistaken for a nigger. Its easy
> to tell a wide bell peppered nosed black nigger apart from a
> Mexican. I have seen very dark Mexicans and other dark races and
> its easy to tell a nigger apart because their is no mistaken
> those nappy haired big lipped fuckers. Plus all other races act
> human except for niggers. I cant stand the site of niggers

> Ann says:
> November 3, 2013 at 6:06 am
> I�m part Native-American too and am sick of niggers trying to
> say they are Native-Americans, Romans, Gods, etc. They are
> niggers, period! Black skinned, nappy-haired; wide nostrils;

so true mud monkeys are a world curse!

fms...@yahoo.com

Jun 21, 2020, 10:12:46 AM6/21/20
On Friday, January 29, 2016 at 9:57:46 PM UTC-5, bmwma...@gmail.com wrote:
> All of you are just poor white trash...enjoy fukin you sister in the ass bitch...

enjoy hell coal digger
It is loading more messages.