Who has secretly deprived regular citizens' basical rights

1 view

Alan Yu

Nov 26, 1998, 3:00:00 AM11/26/98
Deare Citizens,

The corrupted LEO have secretly deprived regular citizens' basical
rights in surveilllance system.

If you want to know the top conspiracy of the world, please
visit my web-site at the following address.

Remote life manipulation in surveillance system-Information webpage:
http://members.aol.com/AYu5565448/index.htm

-==-===-=-=-=
Alan Yu

With God as my witness, I would say that life control surveillance
system
& remote life manipulation exists and is currently being used on law
abiding citizens. This conclusion is made based on facts (which have
been reported in newspaper articles, books written by scientists, books
regarding covert researches, articles from professional journals, etc).
I have reported the abuses of life control surveillance system & remote
life manipulation (and this type of technologies) in my articles to my
best knowledge. Therefore, I will never change my conclusion on the
subject of life control.

The first objective of life controllers is to control & manipulate
people's lives in order to secretly eliminate those people who know of
life controllers' crimes or whom the life controllers dislike (they
will make it looks as if the victim die of natural causes).

The life control system is the Taiwan's national surveillance system
from
the early of 1970s. This should be the same in the US and many other
"free countries" (The mind machine was acquired from the US by Taiwan's
security officers. In Taiwan, the name of mind machine is translated as
"Psychological Language Machine." In Mandarin Chinese it is pronounced
as "Sing_Lee_Yue_Yan_Gee," Its chinese name means the machine can be
used
to read human mind).

Accusing others as insane without evidence is the "trademark" of life
controllers. (If any corrupted law enforcement officer declare anyone
as "insane" and the social security department do not put these
individuals
in the welfare program as disable people, then it only represent a kind
of
political suppression or false accusation to discredit someone.
That' because the local law enforcement is the basic unit of mind
control)

The shorter the lie is, the better it is. So, the liar can avoid
inconsistencies and mistakes that other people can catch.

There are always surviving soldiers from even the most dangerous
battlefield.

Only the truth will triumph over deception and last forever.

=-=-=-=--

Danno

Nov 27, 1998, 3:00:00 AM11/27/98
I WILL SPEAK SLOWLY SO YOU UNDERSTAND. SEEK
PROFESSIONAL HELP. YOU ARE WAY LEFT OF
CENTER. COME BACK, COME BACK. IT'S NOT
TOO LATE.

--

Dan Ingling
Crime Fighter

Making the world a better place - one bad guy at a time!