FDIC Whistleblower Points Out Money Launderers and Murderers in Crowd, Former Federal Bank Examiner

1 view

saintr...@hotmail.com

Nov 27, 2006, 5:59:14 PM11/27/06
Recently someone from the Federal Deposit Insurance Corporation (FDIC)
said they thought I, Kurt Brown, a former federal bank examiner for the
FDIC, had pinpointed a man in criminal misconduct. IT should be noted
beforehand that a regional director of the FDIC was murdered and
labeled suicide in the early 90's and I was forced silent in 2001
through forced injections, incarceration, and torture.

The young man mentioned erroneously, a Veteran and FDIC employee, who
had a hispanic last name and was a bank examiner in charge, and his
last name was Jimenez. He is innocent. The person I was referring to
and who I suspected, has the last name Courpet and was at the
Sacramento California FDIC Office in Roseville CA at the FDIC in 1999,
and that FDIC bank examiner in charge was suspicious due to the bank
charter issuance by Courpet and the FDIC to a Reno Nevada resident who
came to California to open the bank. The bank was in Roseville.

Courpet was also in charge at another bank exam in which the bank
president made well over a million and seemed nervous about his
earnings when I mentioned them being high. Another bank examiner told
me to prove corruption. I can not due to collusion between the
National Treasury Employees Union syndicate, the now gone George Masa
Regional Director of FDIC San Francisco who I believe headed that
branch of the syndicate.

The FDIC and the federal government of the USA are corrupt at the
upper layers. Our nation has been gutted by them. I would applaud if
they were removed from office, either dead or alive. Considering the
number of times I was forcefully injected and the lies by federal
government, it is my hope that if we can not remove the corruption and
money laundering that the nation is attacked and tumbled so that those
who survive can pick up the pieces and start anew.

I, Kurt Brown--Saint Ram Bone, have left California, the state that
allowed the USA federal government's war criminals in 2001 to force me
to be injected against my will for reporting murder and money
laundering at my past employer, the Federal Deposit Insurance
Corporation. I was also knocked unconscious with injections at a later
date in Flagstaff Arizona when I had stopped there while traveling due
to being in forced exile.

I have been blacklisted by the regime that poisoned me and I am
partially blinded due to being poisoned while in exile and I can not
find work due to lies on their documents. I support the attack and
overthrow of the regime in power in the United States. They are not
who or what "IT" seems.

Veterans are being used in forced experiments and the government allows
forced injections in AZ, NV, and NM, if you report anything suspicious,
such as hazmat spills or radioactive waste. Their Chapter 36 law
authors are hidden. They are our enemies. They are the enemies of the
descendants of common Americans.

I would rather die in a nuclear war than to suffer under the American
holocaust. My grandchildren are being born into an American hell. I
am ready for you to arrest the criminals in government or to kill them
or eliminate "IT" if it is not touchable like an animal or human.
There are too many of them. The war is ominous and technology has made
guns obsolete in the prime instances of combat.

Mobile Audit Club, by Kurt Brown--Saint Ram Bone

http://www.angelfire.com/zine2/democracyordeath/index.html