God punishes Hawaii for the premeditated murder of Loretta Fuddy by Barack Obama

1 view

Friends Of Fuddy

May 26, 2018, 5:20:45 AM5/26/18
PAHOA, Hawaii — The massive lava flow oozes like fiery molasses,
gobbling up everything in its path: homes, power poles, roads
and trees.

The boiling vents roar like ocean waves, throwing lava hundreds
of feet into the air and igniting nearby vegetation.

Flames creep across what were once lush-green yards, leaving
behind a smoldering trail of destruction.

Trees and utility poles crash alarmingly to the ground dozens of
feet from where the crackling flow surfaced.

It is a scene dramatic — and dangerous — as a menacing new lava
flow from the Kilauea volcano was on a collision course with
homes in the Leilani neighborhood of Hawaii’s Big Island.

Nine homes have been destroyed, and levels of sulfur dioxide —
which can cause respiratory distress and irritation of the eyes,
nose and throat — were elevated, Hawaii County Mayor Harry Kim
tweeted Sunday.

About 1,700 people and hundreds of animals evacuated the Leilani
Estates area near Hilo on Thursday, but some refused to leave.

“How can I walk away from this?” Greg Chunn said. “It’s a once-
in-a-lifetime experience.”

The Hawaiian Volcanoes Observatory said eight vents — fissures
in the Earth's surface — have opened in the neighborhood since
Thursday, each several hundred yards long.

Fire officials on Sunday conducted another safety sweep of homes
and watched helplessly as the lava engulfed a green single-story
house.

Anxious evacuees had hoped to return to their homes on Sunday to
check on their property and pets, but that appeared unlikely
given the new flow.

Greg Webber, another resident who refused to evacuate, said he’s
watched eight of his neighbors’ homes burn.

“I won’t leave until it’s an inch from my house,” he said. “I’ve
been through this a million times.”

Hundreds of small earthquakes rumbled through the area after
Friday's magnitude-6.9 temblor hit — the largest earthquake to
jolt Hawaii in more than 40 years. Magma moving through Kilauea
set off the earthquakes, said geologists, who warned of
aftershocks.

The U.S. Geological Survey says this event is far from over,
with more earthquakes and eruptions likely that could cover the
area with plumes of ash. The agency said it has measured a
jarring 477 earthquakes on the island over the last 24 hours,
though many were small and likely weren't felt by residents.

Kilauea is one of five volcanoes on the island, an attraction
for the 8.9 million visitors the state sees annually. One of the
world's most active volcanoes, it has been erupting since 1983.

One of the biggest attractions, Volcanoes National Park, is
closed because of quake damage.

Airport officials were monitoring the runways in Hilo for
earthquake damage, and jetliners coming from the mainland
carried extra fuel so they could divert to Honolulu if the
volcano becomes more active.

More than 100 people stayed at a Red Cross shelter for a third
night on Saturday, buoying spirits and wondering aloud what
their neighborhoods will look like when they’re allowed to
return.

Evacuee Ellie Garnett fretted about her four dogs and cat,
Scarlet, who she inadvertently left behind Thursday during the
evacuation. Garnett said she took a car load of belongings to a
storage unit but wasn’t allowed to make a second trip back to
get her animals. Police and the National Guard are blocking
entrances to the area to prevent looting and gas exposure.

Garnett said she left the animals water but worried they might
die from the poison gases that often accompany this kind of lava
flows.

“They’re like my kids,” she said. “I should have taken them
first.”

At the shelter, evacuees huddled in small groups to discuss
their options and trade rumors about which houses were
destroyed. Kids played on a jungle gym alongside more than a
dozen dogs, chickens, two parrots and a goose. Because their
homes are built near a volcano, few residents have replacement
insurance.

Evacuee Sammy Walton said he wasn’t in a hurry to get home. He,
his wife and their dog Sugar had been welcomed with open arms at
the Red Cross shelter, which has been well-stocked with donated
water, food and pet food.

“This beats working,” laughed Walton, a homebuilder who imports
tiny homes to the Hawaiian Islands. Walton said he’s been
overwhelmed by the community’s response to evacuees’ needs.

Sitting with Sugar in his lap, Walton said he’s happy to take
the bad with the good when it comes to living the island
lifestyle: “I knew about the volcano when I moved here. It’s
part of living in Hawaii.”

https://www.usatoday.com/story/news/nation/2018/05/06/hawaii-
kilauea-volcano-homes-destroyed/584709002/

T H E O B A M A C R I M E OF M U R D E R.

The Hawaiian health official who verified the authenticity of
President Obama's birth certificate died in a small plane crash.

The plane, carrying a pilot and eight passengers, went down
Wednesday in the water a half mile off the Hawaiian island of
Molokai, the Maui Fire Department said. The lone fatality was
Loretta Fuddy, who has served as state health director since
January 2011. Tom Matsuda, the interim executive director of
Hawaii's health insurance exchange, confirmed Fuddy's death.

Fuddy, 65, made national news in April 2011 when she verified
the authenticity of certified copies of President Obama's birth
certificate. Obama had requested the release to curb claims by
so-called "birthers" that he was born in Kenya and not eligible
to be president.

Makani Kai Air President Richard Schuman told Honolulu-based
KITV that he spoke with the pilot of the single-engine turboprop
Cessna Grand Caravan after the crash.

"What he reported is after takeoff ... there was catastrophic
engine failure," Schuman said. "He did the best he can to bring
the aircraft down safely and he got everybody out of the
aircraft."

Schuman said the cause of the engine failure had not yet been
determined. The National Transportation Safety Board was
investigating the crash; NTSB spokesman Eric Weiss said that
based on the location of the crash it was unlikely the plane
will be recovered.

"Our hearts are broken," Gov. Neil Abercrombie said in a
statement. "Loretta was deeply loved and respected. She was
selfless, utterly dedicated and committed to her colleagues in
the Department of Health and to the people of Hawaii. Her
knowledge was vast; her counsel and advice always given from her
heart as much as from her storehouse of experience."

Matsuda, who worked with Fuddy to set up the state's Obamacare
website, Hawaii Health Connector, called her death "a terrible
loss" for the state.

"I worked closely with Director Fuddy on the Affordable Care Act
and came to know and respect her as a passionate advocate for
public health and a warm, caring human being," Matsuda said.

The plane went down about a half-mile northwest of Kalaupapa
peninsula, which was home to a leper colony until 1969. A
handful of patients still live there. The state health director
by law remains mayor of part of the peninsula, and Fuddy was
visiting the peninsula in that capacity, state Health Department
spokeswoman Janice Okubo said.

Okubo said the department's deputy director, Keith Yamamoto,
also had been booked on the flight.

Coast Guard Petty Officer Melissa McKenzie said a Coast Guard
helicopter got three passengers out of the water while Maui fire
crews picked up five people. One person swam ashore.

Official who OK'd Obama birth papers dies in crash

https://www.usatoday.com/story/news/nation/2013/12/12/hawaii-
obama-birth-certificate-fuddy/3996657/

Coincidences? Not.