New Jersey muslim baboon school board member apologizes to police chief she called 'skinhead'

Brewster

May 18, 2018, 10:04:05 PM5/18/18
The New Jersey school board member who is facing pressure to resign
after being accused of trying to “manipulate” a cop during a traffic
stop said she has personally apologized to the police chief that she
was caught on video calling a “skinhead.”

Stephanie Lawson-Muhammad, a South Orange and Maplewood Board of
Education member, appeared to be remaining in her post Thursday as she
broke her silence following the April 27 incident.

“I had an irrational response to being stopped for a traffic
violation. I allowed my emotions to overwhelm me that morning, and I
fell short of the standards to which I hold myself,” Lawson-Muhammad
said in a statement obtained by Fox News.

The board member, who was pulled over in South Orange for speeding,
had said that she was “scared of cops because you guys hurt black
people” and called the town’s police chief, Kyle Kroll, a “skinhead”,
according to footage from the dash-cam of Officer Shaun Horst that
emerged this week.

WARNING: GRAPHIC LANGUAGE

https://youtu.be/YzfVf2_j698

“I have personally apologized to Chief Kyle Kroll who, like me, is
passionate about our community,” Lawson-Muhammad said. “He sincerely
accepted my apology and agrees that we will work together to help heal
our community. We have begun plans to work with community stakeholders
to build stronger bonds and greater trust for the entire community.”

Lawson-Muhammad added that "like many parents, I was trying to get my
children to their schools on time" when she was pulled over.

The board’s president, Elizabeth Baker, said in a separate statement
Thursday that she wanted “to thank Chief Kroll for his willingness to
meet with Ms. Lawson-Muhammad and accept her apology” and that “this
meeting reflects the beginning of a difficult, restorative dialogue.”

Baker also said she encouraged Lawson-Muhammad to apologize to Kroll.

Lawson-Muhammad’s behavior was blasted in a letter sent to the school
board Wednesday by the SOMA Black Parents Workshop, an advocacy group
that called for her resignation.

“Under no circumstances is this behavior, from a public servant no
less, acceptable,” said its chairman, Walter Fields. “Ms.
Lawson-Muhammad must resign her position.

“When viewing the video, it is clear that Board Member Lawson-Muhammad
attempted to exercise her civic privilege during a routine traffic
stop,” the letter continued. “Board Member Lawson-Muhammad also infers
that she is afraid of police, a reference that I believe attempts to
manipulate the officer given the tensions between the African-American
community and law enforcement.”

CBS 2 reported that most residents it interviewed in the town
described her statements as appalling.

“I don’t think anybody should call anybody any kind of name,” South
Orange resident Christine Rivera told the station. “Basically, it’s
racist.”

Lawson-Muhammad on Thursday also joined a chorus of praise for the
officer in the video, who displayed a cool and calm demeanor
throughout the incident.

“To my benefit, the officer did not react to my behavior. The officer
kept an even tone in our interaction and performed his job well under
the circumstances,” she said. “I thank him for his patience.”

Lying black terrorist toad democrat token.

http://www.foxnews.com/us/2018/05/17/new-jersey-school-board-member-apologizes-to-police-chief-called-skinhead.html?intcmp=ob_gallery&intcmp=obnetwork