Florida cop tells hispanic punk who shot him that he'll need a lot of lube in prison

1 view

Jack Fake

Apr 14, 2018, 5:08:24 PM4/14/18
A Florida detective who was repeatedly shot by a gunman last
year pulled out a tube of K-Y jelly in court to taunt his
attacker after he was sentenced to life in prison Wednesday.

“You are going to need a lot of this,” the cop, who wasn’t
named, told a smug-looking Kevin Rojas, 21, in court, according
to The Florida Times-Union.

The Army veteran also called Rojas a “coward” and said the
incident changed his life.

“I will take those bullets instead of a fellow officer and an
innocent bystander,” he said. “When I brought the fight back to
you, you ran like a coward.”

Rojas, who was 19 at the time, was driving erratically when the
cop stopped him during a traffic stop on March 9, 2016. The
officer was on his way to drop his teenage son off at school,
WJXT-TV reported.

Rojas opened fire through the cop’s window, striking him in the
head and abdomen. The son wasn’t injured, and the detective
managed to shoot Rojas before he fled the scene, according to
the station.

Police later arrested Rojas after he stole a truck.

In October, a jury convicted Rojas of attempted first-degree
murder, attempted manslaughter, two counts of aggravated assault
and other charges.

His family attended his sentencing and left the courtroom in
tears.

http://www.nydailynews.com/news/national/tells-man-shot-lube-
prison-article-1.3668944