Here We Go: Peter Strzok Launches Twitter Account -- And Online Fundraiser. Go get him IRS.

1 view

Deplorable Redneck

Aug 24, 2018, 6:52:59 AM8/24/18
Comey’s book was a runaway bestseller. Andrew McCabe’s own
online fundraiser raked in half a million dollars despite the
fact that his wife’s a doctor. You thought ol’ Pete Strzok was
going to turn down some of that easy Resistance money?

SEE ALSO: Corbyn: I was “present” — but not “actually involved
in” — tribute to terrorists of 1972 Munich Olympics

WaPo updated its story about his firing earlier this afternoon
to include a link to his new GoFundMe page. As I write this, the
page has been live for around four hours — and he’s already
$30,000 in the black. He could put on a sandwich board that
reads “I’M THAT FBI GUY WHO TRUMP HATES,” show up at the next
left-wing rally in D.C., and walk away at the end of the day
with enough to retire on in Hawaii. At the rate we’re going,
progressives might as well start a trust fund for periodic
lottery-sized payouts to federal employees who’ve earned Trump’s
ire.

It’d be nice to think of Jeff Sessions sailing away on his own
yacht after POTUS finally punts him out of office.

For the last year, Pete, his work, and his character have been
the target of highly politicized attacks, including frequent
slanderous statements from President Trump, who actively—and
apparently successfully—pressured FBI officials to fire Pete…

Unlike those who typically become the focus of partisan
investigations in Washington, Pete is not politically connected,
he’s not a wealthy lobbyist and he’s not interested in using his
notoriety for personal gain. Because of this, he doesn’t have
deep pockets that allow him to pay for the significant legal
bills he has incurred to defend himself and the FBI against
these political attacks, or to easily cover the expenses
incurred by his lost income.

We are asking you to support a man who has dedicated his life to
defending America; to stand up for the freedoms on which this
country was built and a government that truly serves the people
by protecting all Americans, including dedicated government
employees, from constantly being subjected to the whims and
influence of politicians.

His bio at the GoFundMe link describes him as a “proud husband.”
One noteworthy difference between his fundraiser page and Andrew
McCabe’s: McCabe’s stressed that funds would be used for legal
defense only. Not Strzok’s. The money he rakes in will be
“dedicated to … legal costs and his lost income.”
Congratulations on your new Resistance-funded Porsche, Pete.

Here’s his Twitter account, which momentarily contains but one
tweet but plenty of “likes” for other people’s tweets about how
awesome Peter Strzok is:

View image on Twitter
View image on Twitter

Peter Strzok
@petestrzok
Deeply saddened by this decision. It has been an honor to serve
my country and work with the fine men and women of the FBI.
https://www.gofundme.com/peterstrzok

9:01 AM - Aug 13, 2018
9,299
12.8K people are talking about this
Twitter Ads info and privacy
He follows 30 other Twitter users, among them Ben Rhodes, John
Brennan, and, uh, Rosie O’Donnell, who seems to be the very
first account he subscribed to. Either the guy’s *very*
susceptible to flattery from Resistance-minded admirers and
isn’t too discerning about their political and legal acumen or
he’s a big fan of “Riding The Bus With My Sister.”

Bear in mind that literally no one has made it easier for Trump
to discredit the Russiagate probe than Strzok did with his texts
to Lisa Page, as Aaron Blake astutely notes. He damaged public
trust in his agency, showed abysmally poor judgment as an LEO in
charge of a highly sensitive investigation, put himself in a
position where he could have been blackmailed by foreign
intelligence, and has set things up now for Mueller such that
any findings adverse to the president can be dismissed by
Republicans as products of a Strzok-led witch hunt. He’s
destined to be a rich man soon from book sales. And he’ll likely
end up as a hot commodity for CNN and MSNBC as a knowledgeable
counterterror expert and prominent anti-Trumper.

And despite all that, Resistance halfwits want to buy him a new
house.

He’s made another seven grand or so in the time it took me to
write this post.

https://hotair.com/archives/2018/08/13/go-peter-strzok-launches-
twitter-account-online-fundraiser/

Tags: Opinion Beltway Confidential Blog Contributors Peter
Strzok FBI Donald Trump Leftists Liberalism Failure
Dishonest Obama Idiot Clinton Democrat Ignorant Fool
Payback Is A Bitch