Peter Strzok fired from the FBI, and about time too.

1 view

Deplorable Redneck

Aug 24, 2018, 3:57:59 AM8/24/18
CNN
Published on Aug 13, 2018
The FBI has fired Peter Strzok, an agent who was removed from
the Russia probe last year for sending text messages disparaging
President Donald Trump, Strzok's lawyer said.

omicron leonis
4 hours ago
These people look like there dog just died?

79

Clueless Lawdamercy Ruthless
Clueless Lawdamercy Ruthless
5 hours ago
I guess you can say that he.... Strzok out ???

147

Barb B
Barb B
5 hours ago
I love that! Pretty good! ???

6

MIchael Rigby
MIchael Rigby
5 hours ago
That's pretty fzoking funny.?

8

Benjamin Kemper
Benjamin Kemper
4 hours ago
That's the best man thing I've heard all month ahahaha?

6

Dane Hart
Dane Hart
4 hours ago
dog :)?

1

Harry Mohan
Harry Mohan
4 hours ago
This not a laughing matter?

Danny v
Danny v
4 hours ago
Harry Mohan to a libtard its not?

10

pyro lopez
pyro lopez
4 hours ago
Clueless Lawdamercy Ruthless that is funny?

1

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pHv214_Xrx4

Tags: Opinion Beltway Confidential Blog Contributors Peter
Strzok FBI Donald Trump Leftists Liberalism Failure
Dishonest Obama Idiot Clinton Democrat Ignorant Fool
Payback Is A Bitch