legal issue

altk...@gmail.com

Dec 10, 2013, 2:51:37 PM12/10/13
Dont see any new postings on this. Is this still live ?

I had an issue with a lasik surgery leading to blindness in one eye. All the docs I have seen point to this being done out of standard of care. However when approached by my lawyer, they all say this but then are not ready to testify. Is this an issue with the lawyer or is this as they all say that they dont want to go against their peers. Is there any attorney in NJ who can help with a case without expert but with what is a documented standard of care violation ?

Thanks
PK