hydroeye....does it work?

Yoda591

Oct 1, 2001, 5:45:22 PM10/1/01
and are they're side effects, do you get acne breakouts? etc etc

PIZZO43

Oct 1, 2001, 6:33:48 PM10/1/01

>Subject: hydroeye....does it work?
>From: yod...@aol.com (Yoda591)
>Date: 10/1/2001 5:45 PM Eastern Daylight Time

>and are they're side effects, do you get acne breakouts? etc etc

I took it for 3 months without any improvement for dry eye. I had no side
effects except less money in my wallet.

Robbi Ronis

Oct 1, 2001, 9:33:56 PM10/1/01
I'm using it now- I had started taking flax seed oil vitamin supplement first
and it did seem to help my dry eye. I have since switched to hydroeyes, but
so far I see no difference between this and the flax seed supplements- except
that my wallet is thinner. I have not experienced any side-effects form
either.

Robbi

lovepe...@gmail.com

Jun 28, 2012, 11:29:27 PM6/28/12
On Monday, October 1, 2001 5:46:12 PM UTC-4, Yoda591 wrote:
> and are they're side effects, do you get acne breakouts? etc etc

Please give Hydroeye at least 3 or 4 months...I did and it was the ONLY thing that got rid of my intense dry eye pain. I am now pain free and I thank God that I have Hydroeye in my life!!!

ken....@hotmail.co.uk

Feb 2, 2018, 3:04:11 PM2/2/18
Hello .. are you still taking Hydroeye? My wife is in a bad state and has been taking it for 4 months but with no apparent improvement. If someone found it took 6 months to work, or even longer, then I'd like to hear so she can get some hope from others