Candela mini GentleYag

jmp...@gmail.com

Dec 11, 2012, 10:54:03 PM12/11/12
Hi guys,
I have repair issue with a Candela Mini Gentle Yag laser 1064nm
I'm searching for the service manual for this unit
The Power supply is down,
Regards
JM

Tim Freteluco

Jan 31, 2013, 8:34:26 AM1/31/13
Hello JM did you ever repair your power supply? Just wondering because
I'm having issues with mine. I have the repair manuals though?

jody....@gmail.com

Apr 23, 2013, 10:44:12 AM4/23/13
ok i have the service manuals for that and the mgl i can upload them to my gdrive if its still needed. the only problem is that there is no schematics for the power supply because a third party makes the power supply. i do have a source for a new power supply made by another manufacturer they have one for both the vpyag and mgl. if you have any questions let me know, i have lots of experience working on these machines. i might have found someone to repair the power supplys locally here in Texas. i dropped off two last week with them, we will see if they can do it.

capims...@gmail.com

May 16, 2013, 10:52:05 AM5/16/13
Hi Jody,
Who in Texas repairs HVPS? I really need to find a good company that is able to repair my power supply. I have a MGL. Thanks!

mitj...@gmail.com

Sep 19, 2013, 3:08:44 PM9/19/13
On Tuesday, April 23, 2013 9:44:12 AM UTC-5, jody....@gmail.com wrote:
Hey, Jody, I have a 2007 Gentleyag and it's giving me the 7.4 DI water temp fault. I have the service manual and instructions for the calibration procedure; however, I don't know how to enter maintenance mode to initiate the calibration!!! Also, how do I get to the "Toggle" screen as part of the temp calibration? Please provide any help that you can. Thanks!!!

elitela...@gmail.com

Mar 3, 2015, 6:35:17 PM3/3/15
I am located in Austin, and I repair Candela lasers. Elite Laser Group
512.569.5979
elitela...@gmail.com

santo...@gmail.com

Apr 14, 2015, 3:04:28 PM4/14/15
JM, I am lloking for the MGY service manual do you still have it?

mauricio...@gmail.com

May 20, 2015, 7:58:05 PM5/20/15
Hi All, I also have a MJY and need the service manual - Jodi or anyone else, can you please make it available to me?

Thanks and cheers,
Mauricio

anson....@gmail.com

May 12, 2016, 12:26:25 AM5/12/16
Jean-Marc Van Hoeck於 2012年12月12日星期三 UTC+8上午11時54分03秒寫道:
Hello Everyone, I am looking for the GentleLase service manual, would you please send to me? Thanks!
anson....@gmail.com

myinfinite...@gmail.com

Jun 25, 2016, 10:47:39 PM6/25/16
I have Candela's service manuals including MM procedure. Kindly send your query to myinfinite.technology@g...com

Thank you

myinfinite...@gmail.com

Jun 25, 2016, 10:51:19 PM6/25/16
I've Candela's service manuals complete. Drop me an email
myinfinite(dot)technology(alias)gml(dot)com

Thank you
Lenin

mit...@llc.uk.com

Mar 30, 2017, 4:59:19 PM3/30/17
I can repair these units in the UK

guerr...@gmail.com

Jun 19, 2018, 12:27:18 PM6/19/18

eologg

Jun 19, 2018, 12:41:31 PM6/19/18

Hello, myinfinite..., I'm in Mexico, I need to give service to laser candela equipment, especially: Mini Gentle Yag and Mini Gentle lase.
Please, you could send them to me, I urge them urgently.
Thank you

eologg

Jun 19, 2018, 12:54:19 PM6/19/18