Sarah McLachlan in Vegas in late April

David Dalton

Dec 5, 2018, 1:13:30 AM12/5/18
Sarah McLachlan will play the Encore Theatre at Wynn Las Vegas
on April 24, 26, and 27 of 2019. For tickets go to
https://tour.sarahmclachlan.com/

I think they may be reserving some blocks of tickets for gamblers.

--
David Dalton dal...@nfld.com http://www.nfld.com/~dalton (home page)
“I'm sick of sitting 'round here trying to write this book

David Dalton

Dec 7, 2018, 8:53:26 PM12/7/18
On Dec 5, 2018, David Dalton wrote
(in article<0001HW.21B7A40901...@news.eternal-september.org>):

> Sarah McLachlan will play the Encore Theatre at Wynn Las Vegas
> on April 24, 26, and 27 of 2019. For tickets go to
> https://tour.sarahmclachlan.com/
>
> I think they may be reserving some blocks of tickets for gamblers.

Tickets went on sale today.

David Dalton

Feb 12, 2020, 11:14:42 PM2/12/20
David Dalton <dal...@nfld.com> wrote:

> Sarah McLachlan will play the Encore Theatre at Wynn Las Vegas
> on April 24, 26, and 27 of 2019. For tickets go to
> https://tour.sarahmclachlan.com/
>
> I think they may be reserving some blocks of tickets for gamblers.

She is there again on February 19, 21, and 22, 2020.

--
David Dalton dal...@nfld.com http://www.nfld.com/~dalton (home page)
"Early morning jubilators/Up to no good instigators.../Sons of long