(IVÁN): WE ARE BLESSED DAILY IN THE HEAVENLY PLACES BY OUR FATHER GOD:

ivanva...@gmail.com

Aug 14, 2015, 4:07:53 PM8/14/15
Sábado, 08 de Agosto, 2015 de Nuestro Salvador Jesucristo, Guayaquil, Ecuador-Iberoamérica

(Cartas del cielo son escritas por Iván Valarezo)

WE ARE BLESSED DAILY IN THE HEAVENLY PLACES BY OUR FATHER GOD:

The time came when our heavenly Father decided to descend from His Great White Throne over Jerusalem's holy hill with His Son, the Rebbe Yeshua HaMoshiach, (Jesus Christ as King of the Jews) and the Holy Spirit along with the angelic hosts to tell Abraham that his wife Sarah's barren-womb will conceive a child by this time next year. And that he is to be named Isaac, because he will be great in the nations, given that only in him the pact of the flesh from His only Son will be established everlastingly thus not only to destroy Satan's sin, infirmities, hell's torment along with the angel of death, but also to fulfill and glorify His Holy Spirit of eternal salvation.

This is the time when our heavenly Father descended over Jerusalem's holy hill, resting over Mount Sinai, with His Son Jesus Christ as King of the Jews and the Holy Spirit to spread the glory of His name along with His mighty word, because He was ready to establish His family Kingdom on earth, forever. Since, our heavenly Father not only needed to expand the glory of His holy name within the angelic hosts in heaven's glory but also with His children born from His image, by the power of the Holy Spirit to live in the likeness of His Son Jesus Christ, filled with the glory of His holy name and mighty word, into everlastingly.

Therefore, our heavenly Father needed to continue to expand the glory of His holy name and mighty word through His Son Jesus Christ and the Holy Spirit just as He has successfully being doing it through the eternity with the nations of holy angels, archangels, cherubs, seraphs and other very holy creatures, created also by His Son and the Holy Spirit. For these are many nations of very holy angels that were created specifically by our heavenly Father, His Son Jesus Christ and the Holy Spirit to conduct very specific duties about His holy name and for the teaching and preaching of His mighty word thus to continue to conquer glories, reaching sanctities that have never been conquered yet by any one.

For our heavenly Father's glorious Kingdom is so vast and powerful that the holy angels, according to their particular power and glory, continue to find new glories of eternal sanctities that have never been seen much less known yet, for the glory of His holy name and great might of His word that always brings new joys into His sacred heart. And we have been born from His image through the Holy Spirit to dress as His Son Jesus Christ, in the perfect covenant-family of the sacred-flesh and the atoning-blood not only to live in perfect holiness and eternal Righteousness, but also to continue to do what the nations of holy angels have been doing through eternity, and this to conquer more glories.

Thus, before we were born in our heavenly Father's image, by the amazing Holy Spirit's working-powers to become in His Son Jesus Christi's likeness, because of the covenant-family sacred-flesh and the atoning-blood that we have believed in our hearts for justice, by confessing with our lips his holy name for salvation, then, we have been blessed powerfully in the heavenly places. Moreover, we have been blessed powerfully in the heavenly places not much as to where the holy angels have always lived since they were created, by the power of His holy name and word, but because we have always existed within Him thus to become born through His Holy Spirit to take on His Son's likeness in every respect into perpetuity.

Meaning that, our beginnings are from everlasting into everlasting in the heavenly places from where our heavenly Father, His Son, and the Holy Spirit along with the created angelic nations have lived by the power of His holy name and mighty word, thus we are no strangers to the very high places in heaven above where our Father lives until now. We belong to these glorious places from deep into heaven above, where our heavenly Father in perfect holiness, holiness known only by His Son Jesus Christ and the Holy Spirit, for no one knows the Father except the Son, and no one knows the Son except the Father thus we will return to these heavenly places, soon, to know Him further.

That is why, that our heavenly Father has done these wonderful things since the beginning of time with His Son Jesus Christ and the Holy Spirit that are His only genuine divine family, and from where He has begun to expand His family through His Son as His likeness and the Holy Spirit as His eternal life filled with amazing glories. Thus, we are His children, because we have emerged from Him, by the power of the Holy Spirit, not only to be His image but also to live according to His Son Jesus Christ's likeness, for the reason that he alone is His perfect likeness, and so, we are reborn from the Holy Spirit, to become His legal children instantly, forever.

Meaning that, we are ready not only to return to our home-sweet-home from heaven above, but also to those heavenly places deep into heaven's glory from where we have always existed within our heavenly Father's image later to be born by the Holy Spirit in His Son's likeness, so we may love, serve and honor Him as our Eternal Father, everlastingly. Certainly, since Adam and Eve ate from the forbidden fruit, from the tree of knowledge of good and evil, then, they did not only sin but also every one of the children thus to become separated from our heavenly Father and His glorious eternal angelic kingdom of richness until we may find our way back into His fold in heaven's glory.

Today, this is something that it is only possible through His Son Jesus Christ, because he not only is His high priest, known by the angelic hosts, but also the Lamb with the atoning-blood removing sin from Creation, that is why that for Adam and Eve to return to our Father then they had to be nailed to His Son's likeness. Definitely, only by Adam and Eve being physically nailed to our heavenly Father's Son, high priest and Lamb with the atoning-blood to remove sin from them forever, so his holy body and pristine life that have defeated Satan's lie, curses, infirmities, and death in hell's torment, by fulfilling the Holy Spirit of the commandments, then they were back in paradise instantly.

Otherwise, they could never return to paradise much less to our heavenly Father's eternal life, because they have been born into the spirit of error from Satan, by eating from the forbidden fruit that our Father had warned them that the day that they would eat from it, then they will be born into the spirit of error--meaning death. Therefore, this is the only way that our heavenly Father could not only have them back again in paradise and eternal life, by been Holy Spirit born again as they may believe within their hearts for justice to confess with their lips for salvation His Son's name--because he alone is the high priest and Lamb with the atoning-blood that saves.

That is why, that it was important for our heavenly Father not only to sit with Abraham and his 318 disciples at the Lord's Table to eat the bread and wine from His Son Jesus Christ's hands, so they may together eat his sacred-flesh and drink from his atoning-blood, so Isaac may be born and Israel also as His sacred nation. This was the only way possible that our heavenly Father could truly extend His covenant-family with His Son Jesus Christ and the Holy Spirit, so He may finally have His children not only Holy Spirit born into heaven above as from Jerusalem's holy hill, but also become His lawful children in His Son's likeness to live in heaven's glory, forever enriched.

Meaning that, as Isaac was born through the Holy Spirit from Sarah's barren-womb to become not only Abraham's only son but also his personal lamb with the atoning-blood to be taken to Jerusalem's holy hill, resting over Mount Moriah, to begin the nonstop sacrifice of His Son Jesus Christ, and then, it was also to bless Israel as an eternal nation. Definitely, this was something that our heavenly Father had to do personally with every man, woman and child born directly from Isaac, beginning with Jacob as His firstborn on earth, so He may bless them in the heavenly places from heaven above with His holy name and living-word thus to do His glorious will on earth, conquering all the nations at last.

For the reason, that our heavenly Father was not only interested to get His children saved from Abraham and Sarah, but also from Adam and Eve that have been born from the families of the nations, so they may become saved timely by the power of His Son's atoning-blood and of the Holy Spirit's rebirth thus to form His eternal kingdom. Provided that, our heavenly Father not only needed Abraham over Jerusalem's holy hill presenting his only son Isaac as his sacrifice to atone for his sins, but also to pray for Isaac and the children that were coming from him in future generations to come that will eventually give birth through the virgin and the Holy Spirit to His Son Jesus Christ.

For the reason that, Israel was not only the nation born from Isaac that had been born directly from Sarah's barren-womb through the Holy Spirit's power to become the perfect sacred-flesh and the atoning-blood for every man, woman and child's glorified-body but also for the nations, as they are Holy Spirit reborn by faith, invoking his holy name for eternal salvation. That is to say, also that whether our heavenly Father was beginning with Abraham and Sarah's barren-womb the birth of Israel, because Isaac was actually God's Son living in the midst of them, but also it was His Son Jesus Christ causing the children from the nations to become Holy Spirit reborn to reenter heaven's glory forever saved through Jerusalem's holy hill.

Indeed, this is something that our heavenly Father had to do it this way, and this is the unique way, truth and life of His So Jesus Christ, by the power of the Holy Spirit, so He may not only bless the children of Abraham and Sarah, but also the children from Adam and Eve over Jerusalem's holy hill with eternal salvation. Since, our Lord Jesus Christ as he personally began his messianic ministry within Israel to bless it, by fulfilling the Holy Spirit of the Ten Commandments, because these were commandments that only the King of the Jews could fulfill them as God's Son, high priest and Lamb with the atoning-blood to cover everyone's sin, then he said: I am the door.

Surely, our Lord Jesus Christ declared that he is the door to heaven's glory over Jerusalem's holy hill, because he is the only one that not only spoke to Abraham and Isaac as the nonstop sacrifice began over Jerusalem's holy hill, resting over Mount Moriah, but also he spoke to Jacob, and Moses in his day to liberate Israel from Egypt. Besides, our Lord Jesus Christ continually affirmed to every one within Israel that he alone is the way, the truth and the life to return to heaven's glory to embrace our heavenly Father in perfect love and lasting holiness, because every one ascending into heaven then that one most pass through him to be washed clean instantly from sin and impurities.

For our Lord Jesus Christ is not only our heavenly Father's trusted Son but also he alone is the high priest and Lamb with the atoning-blood to remove sins from the angels and for every man, woman and child from all the nations' families, beginning with Israel, so they may escape Satan's lie, curses, calumnies, and death in hell's torment, forever. Furthermore, this is why that our heavenly Father has not only given us His Son Jesus Christ as His personal high priest and Lamb with the atoning-blood to remove our sins forever, from our hearts and living-souls, but also because he alone is our King in this life and in the next one coming from heaven above to live forever liberated.

For His Son alone is the leader of our lives in this world these days and in heaven's glory forever, because he always know what to do in any given circumstance thus to please our heavenly Father's very holy heart, so He may continue to grant to each one of us His most powerful blessed Righteousness thus to enrich us powerfully, always. Certainly, our heavenly Father needs to bless each one of us constantly, because He needs to manifest the glories of His holy name, as we may love Him through His holy name within our hearts and over Jerusalem's holy hill, so the people from the nations may learn to love Him as He is loved by the holy angels, in heaven above.

That is correct; our heavenly Father needs to have every one of his children from all the families of the nations to love Him, beginning with Israel as always, just as the holy angels have loved Him in His holy name through eternity over Jerusalem's holy hill, because it is only here where He is ready to meet and bless us powerfully. Moreover, our heavenly Father needs to bless each one of us over Jerusalem's holy hill just as He personally blessed Isaac and the children over Mount Moriah's altar that were to be born from him, and they are still more to be born yet from the sacred-flesh and the atoning-blood, because He needs to confirm His blessings upon them these days.

Surely, our heavenly Father needs to pour more of His blessings that are already predestined for each man, woman and child, not only from Israel but also from all the families of the nations, because they are His children born in His image to live in the likeness of His Son Jesus Christ on earth these days and in heaven above, forever. Provided that, our heavenly Father is expecting us to climb to the mountaintop just as Abraham and Isaac did it in their days, and later Moses in his (days), because they needed not only to please our heavenly Father's Spirit, but also to make a physical contact with His Son Jesus Christ spilled atoning-blood at the foot of Adam and Eve's cross.

Thus, by making contact with His Son Jesus Christ spilled atoning-blood at the foot of Adam and Eve's cross, then we are contacting every blessing that our heavenly Father had not only prayed and promised to every man, woman and child from Israel and the nations, but also we will live them to fulfill His perfect will in us these days. Indeed, that is why that our heavenly Father needs us to return to Him, but only through His home-sweet-home over Jerusalem's holy hill, and only by the power of His atoning-blood, then all the scales of darkness that have been blinding us, because of sin, then they will be removed to see through--this is to see our blessings as they are.

Given that, as we may see our blessings that our heavenly Father has granted each one of us through prayers and personal promises, then they will become alive within our hearts by the power of the Holy Spirit, so we may begin to live them one by one thus to enjoy them powerfully with our loved ones and friends, as always. Therefore, there are only powerful blessings awaiting for each one of us over Jerusalem's holy hill and high in the heavenly places that are part of our daily lives just as our vital organs are part of our entire being to make it work perfectly well, so we may live our lives, constantly enriched by our Father and His Son Jesus Christ.

Besides, this is when the Holy Spirit not only becomes part of us, because we have been Holy Spirit's reborn thus to become the children that we ought to be in our heavenly Father's presence these days on earth, then we will also be reliving those wonderful days that we always have lived within His holy image in the ancient heavenly places. Meaning that, as we may return to the high places of Jerusalem's holy hill, specially over His golden altar, then we are returning to where we have always lived and known since early eternity, because we have always existed within our heavenly Father's image to live according to His Son's likeness by the power of the Holy Spirit, in the heavenly places.

For we are truly blessed already by our heavenly Father through His Son Jesus Christ's likeness in the heavenly places, by the power of His Holy Spirit, so we may finally someday, as these days, we may become His legitimate children by believing within our hearts for justice, to invoke naturally His Son's holy name by the Holy Spirit's powers and gifts. Then, we will truly have found ourselves as we have always existed within our heavenly Father's image eventually to become His Son's glorified-body in the Holy Spirit's powers and gifts, so we may live the wonderful life that our hearts have always desired to live not only on earth but also in heaven, as within The New Jerusalem from heaven above.

For this is the pristine life that we have always worked around searching for it without ever finding it, because it can only exist and come to us as we may believe within our hearts for justice to confess with our lips for salvation His Son Jesus Christ over Jerusalem's holy hill, so we may through him finally live it, forever. This is certainly a glorious life that really loves you, because it has always existed within our heavenly Father, His Son Jesus Christ and the Holy Spirit, and it is never as the life that will never love you as you should be loved, for your sinful-life started with Adam and Eve as both of them ate from the forbidden fruit.

For this is the forbidden fruit that our heavenly Father warned them never to come near it much less touch it, because as they may eat from it then they will change, meaning that their entire lives will change from the life that love them to the life that fails to love them constantly, so they may live a fruitless life always. That is why, that our heavenly Father had always called Adam and Eve in paradise to eat from the fruit from all the trees, including from the fruit of life that is His Son Jesus Christ (the bread and wine over the Lord's Table), but never to eat from the forbidden fruit that kills them constantly, contaminating the children until now.

However, Adam and Eve failed to understand the importance not only to obey our heavenly Father's voice but also to eat from His Son the bread and wine over the Lord's Table that it is daily served to the holy angels and to humankind as well, because they need to eat from the sacred-flesh and drink from the atoning-blood of eternal life. This is certainly the perfect holiness that our heavenly Father had called not only Abraham and Sarah to eat from, so they may have a wonderful life, despite the fact that they were already living the last days on earth, nevertheless they could become Holy Spirit's born again by receiving within their family His Son Jesus Christ through Isaac's miracle birth.

Surely, as Isaac became part of the life of Abraham and Sarah his wife then God began to live with them and with their loved ones (as the children that they had adopted, and others bought with money from foreigners), so they may live with him in his household thus to become part of a great covenant family that will never end. Our heavenly Father, His Son and the Holy Spirit became part of Abraham and Sarah's family on earth, so they may become part of the covenant family from heaven above that will not only transform their lives but also of the children to be born from them after Isaac, becoming the nation that our Father have always dreamed to possess, forever.

And because this family of Abraham and Sarah with children bought from around the nations from people that wanted to sell them for money, then our heavenly Father wanted to start right away His eternal nation with His Son Jesus Christ born to Abraham's family as King of the Jews, so through Isaac His children may be born with his atoning-blood. For this is the sacred-flesh and the atoning-blood from His Son Jesus Christ born as King of the Jews as Isaac was born miraculously from Sarah's barren-womb, by the power of the Holy Spirit's gifts, so His Son may begin to rule a nation that had really begun to exist with gentiles bought from strangers with money by Abraham.

But now, our heavenly Father is not buying anyone from any person around the world any of His children with money but only with His Son Jesus Christ's sacred-flesh and the atoning-blood that erases all sins forever, so they may return to His covenant family that it is in heaven's glory presently to live with Him, enriched with His Fatherly love, forever. Thus, our heavenly Father is buying all the children that He can get from the nations' families, beginning with Israel, with the priceless gift of life from His Son Jesus Christ, because he alone was nailed to Adam and Eve, so he may dress them with his sacred-body to grant them eternal life, and the same is true with you today.

That is why, that you are called to ascend to Jerusalem's holy hill to sanctify His holy name, nailed to Adam and Eve with the sacred-flesh and the atoning-blood of His Son Jesus Christ, so they may be forever dressed with perfect holiness that pleases His holy heart abundantly on earth these days and in heavens' glory forever into all eternity. This is the moment that you need to ascend to Jerusalem's holy hill, so you may not only have a personal encounter with our heavenly Father through His Son Jesus Christ's atoning-blood thus to be filled with His Holy Spirit of eternal life and endless blessings, but also that you may step up Jacob's ladder into your new home-sweet-home into eternity.

Here is where not only our heavenly Father has given you birth over His ancient altar at Jerusalem's holy hill, but also it is here from where He prayed for you and for your loved ones, including your friends (for He cares for them as much as He cares for you), so you may enter His glory and peace at last. This is in the spiritual level that you need to be these days, because it is within this realm that our heavenly Father began to love you so much that He could only think of your blessings, enriching your every day life on earth and in heaven above as well into eternity, so you may live the life that loves you progressively.

This is your eternal happiness that you will never be able to find it anywhere else on earth until you finally ascend Jerusalem's holy hill just as Abraham, Isaac, Jacob, Moses and millions did it timely to embrace our heavenly Father and His Son Jesus Christ for eternal salvation, found only in the world of the Holy Spirit that loves you always. For Adam and Eve granted us a life that fails to love us as we should be loved, and this is the life that the nations live these days since sin was found in paradise, however with His Son born to Abraham and Sarah in Isaac, then the life that love Abraham's children embraces them progressively, enriching life everywhere with heavenly-blessings always.

For this is a rich life that only knows the King of the Jews in heaven with the angels and on earth with humankind that once you enter into it through the door, at the epicenter of Jerusalem's holy hill, and this His Son with his atoning-blood spilled to wash you from sin, then you will never want to abandon it. You will want to stay there for eternity in heaven's glorified land, because of our heavenly Father's wonderful work that He had to do with His celestial family from heaven above that is His Son Jesus Christ and the Holy Spirit, so you may have Jerusalem's holy hill ready to receive you anytime for forgiveness, healing, blessing, prosperity, and lasting salvation.

Definitely, you will never again abandon heaven's glory, because this is the place where life loves you to the full just as our heavenly Father with His Son Jesus along with the Holy Spirit and the angelic hosts have been living there always, only enjoying love, peace, glory, and immeasurable happiness that blesses to enrich your heart constantly into all eternity. It is over the mountaintop, and into The New Jerusalem from heaven above, where our heavenly Father's love prevails over His Son along with the Holy Spirit and the angelic hosts thus to continue to live with every man, woman and child that have been to the mountaintop to sanctify His holy name to be washed clean from sin, for lasting salvation.

These days, this is the place our heavenly Father needs you to stand with Him, His Son Jesus Christ and the Holy Spirit, so He may begin to do great works, by the power of His holy name and mighty word, because what is coming ahead into the nations will be faced with the power of His name and living word. For our heavenly Father is ready to defeat wickedness not with armies' might, but with the might of His holy name and living word, because this is the power that has defeated Satan with all his lies, curses, infirmities, poverty and death over Jerusalem's holy hill as the atoning-blood was shed at the foot of the cross, for everyone's victory over evil.

That is why, that you may ascend to Jerusalem's holy hill obediently, then you will be received by all the blessings that have already been pronounced by our heavenly Father, through the power of His holy name and living word that His Son Jesus Christ honored with his Righteous life to the last minute that he had to stay on the cross. For you these days along with your loved ones, including your friends, may enjoy abundantly the victories that he has personally gained against Satan and his kingdom of darkness, so you may live eventually liberated from all his lies, curses, infirmities, problems, difficulties and even death in hell's torment, because you have a secured mansion in heaven above to enjoy, perpetually.

Eternally, our heavenly Father has done great things for you with His Son's perfect obedience to Him and the Holy Spirit's amazing gifts that not only enrich heaven with the angelic hosts but also your life and those of your loved ones, including your friends from everywhere, because, if he is victorious on the cross than you are too, into everlasting. Besides, since our heavenly Father sent His Son to be born from David's virgin daughter by the Holy Spirit, so he may bring eternal life into Israel, furthermore fulfill the Holy Spirit of the commandments to discharge his perfect Righteousness thus for you to enjoy his great salvation that makes you rich everlastingly, then He has never removed His eyes from you.

These days, our heavenly Father's holy eyes are nailed on you, because of what His Son did for you and for your loved ones over Jerusalem's holy hill, by shedding to the ground his atoning-blood from the first drop to the last one, his living-blood that defeated Satan and his lies to tell the angel of death: I am your death! This is the victory that every man, woman and child from the families in Israel and of the nations needed to conquer, but everyone failed in the intent, except the King of the Jews, because he was born with the power of our heavenly Father's holy name and living word granted for Israel to receive thus to live liberated from Satan's lie.

For this is a victory that not only blesses powerfully every family within Israel to ascend Jerusalem's holy hill where Abraham, Isaac, Jacob, Moses and millions more had stood with prayers and worship at the foot of the cross to receive blessings from our heavenly Father and His Lamb thus to enrich their lives powerfully, but it also touches you today. In truth, our heavenly Father will never cease to bless you from Jerusalem's holy hill, because this is not only His home-sweet-home, but also this is where His Son Jesus Christ manifested how much he loved Him and His Holy Spirit along with the angelic hosts that touches His children upon the nations with amazing powers, beginning with Israel as always, forever.

For every cell of His entire divine being, it only wants to tell you how our heavenly Father really loves you since the day you were born in His image to live according to His Son's likeness, by the Holy Spirit's power and gifts, so you may not only live a blessed life on earth, but also return to heaven soon. For our heavenly Father needs to see you loving Him and His holy name not only on earth and over Jerusalem's holy hill just as His ancient servants did it faithfully in their days, but also He longs to see you in heaven's glory along with his angelic hosts loving, serving, and worshipping His holy name to conquer new never-ending glories.

Until now, our heavenly Father remembers those days that you spend with Him in His glorious home, Jerusalem's holy hill, loving, serving and worshipping Him and His holy name, because you were a living human being, His child, born in His image to live according to His Son Jesus Christ's likeness forever into eternity, always ready to work for His glory. Nevertheless, our heavenly Father knows that soon you will return to heaven, because you are going to ascend to Jerusalem's holy hill to invoke and sanctify His holy name that will not only wash you clean from sin but also dress you with the sacred-flesh and the atoning-blood that ushers you into His holy presence in heaven's glory to receive endless richness.

Surely, these are richness that Satan along with his fallen angels have tried to rob you from through the years, because he envies you and your loved ones, since he really knows how rich you are these days over Jerusalem's holy hill as our heavenly Father blesses you with His Son Jesus Christ's sacred-life that only knows amazing victories through eternity. That is what Satan with his fallen angels feel against you and your loved ones these days, because you have been blessed over Jerusalem's holy hill with the Holy Spirit's powers and gifts of the holy name and of the living-word, so you may learn more about our Father and His Son that has done so much for you to be blessed.

Thus far, over Jerusalem's holy hill, you are very rich before our heavenly Father and His Son, because the Holy Spirit lives within your heart, soul, mind, body and human spirit, and this is richer than His most holy angels, so you may become His legitimate children as you ought to be forever, doing His will in perfect richness, into eternity. Moreover, our heavenly Father has to make you very rich in this life, before entering His kingdom in heaven's glory, because not only He is the God of richness in heaven with the angels and with His children from Israel and the families of the nations, but also, because you are going to love, serve and worship His holy name into everlasting.

That is why, that our heavenly Father needs you to be rich, but only in Him through His Son Jesus Christ and the Holy Spirit, so you may not only become His legitimate son or daughter, but also ready to love, serve and glorify Him thus to conquer new glories for His holy name still to be conquered in heaven above. And this a wonderful work that no one could ever be able to do it for Him, His Son along with the Holy Spirit and the angelic hosts, because you were born from His living-soul to live a very rich life in heaven's glory thus to enrich His holy name and living word more than ever before for His holy heart's lasting joy.

That is why, that we were not only born in the high heavenly places from where our heavenly Father has always existed with His Son and the Holy Spirit that no one can ever get to these very holy high places in heaven's glory, even angels failed to know these places until now, except if His Son wants to reveal them to you. And our Lord Jesus Christ has forgiven our sins to bless us with the glorified body that will dress us with perfect holiness not only to enter into heaven's glory but also to stand in our heavenly Father's holy presence forever justified, so we may live with Him in these heavenly high places that holy angels until now failed to know them.

These days, were are blessed powerfully by our heavenly Father, because, although that we are still living in our sinful-body inherited from Adam and Eve that failed to love us as we are loved by our heavenly Father's wonderful pristine-life, and that He has granted it abundantly to us through His Son, then we live each day over His mountaintop eternally blessed. Amen!

Culture and peace for every one today and always!

Cordially yours,

The Bible says there EXIST only one way to heaven!

JESUS said, "I am the way, the truth, and the life, no man comes unto the heavenly
Father, but by me" John, 14:6

Nobody else can save you. Trust JESUS today!

That if thou shalt confess with thy mouth the L-rd Yeshua, and shalt believe
within your heart that GOD hath raised him from the dead, then thou shalt be saved."
Romans 10: 9

You must do the Following:

Put your faith to work, and pray right now in your heart and soul.
Admit you are a sinner. See Romans 3:10

Be willing to turn from sin (repent) See Acts 17:30

Believe that JESUS died for you, was buried and rose from the dead. See Romans
10-: 9-10

Through prayer, invite JESUS into your life to become your personal Savior. See
Romans 10:13

What to pray? Or what to say to the HEAVENLY FATHER in the NAME of JESUS CHRIST in Prayer...?

Do the following and ASK HIM to GIVE YOU, RIGHT NOW, the POWER of the HOLY SPIRIT (GIFTS of the SPIRIT THAT ARE FREE FOR YOU TO RECEIVE according to the SCRIPTURES as YOU TURNED AWAY FROM YOUR SINS AND ACCEPT JESUS CHRIST TO CLEANSE YOU WITH HIS PRECIOUS BLOOD THE SINS of YOUR SOUL and LIFE) and HE will listen to you AND DO IT:

That if you confess with your mouth, "Jesus is Lord," and believe in your heart that God raised him from the dead, you will be saved.

For it is with your heart that you believe and are justified, and it is with your mouth that you confess and are saved. As the Scripture says, "Anyone who trusts in him will never be put to shame." For there is no difference between Jew and Gentile, rich or poor, small or great, wise or not-- just the same, the Lord is Lord of all and richly blesses them who call on him, for, "Everyone who calls on the name of the Lord will be saved." Romans 10:9-13

Dear GOD, I am a sinner and in need of forgiveness. I believe that the L-rd JESUS
shed His PRECIOUS BLOOD and died for my sin. I am willing to turn from sin. I
now invite JESUS to come into my heart and life as my personal Savior.

If you said the above PRAYER, then YOU ACCEPTED Jesus Christ as your ONLY WAY
to HEAVEN and your PERSONAL SAVIOR FOR ETERNITY?

Did you receive Jesus Christ as your LORD and Savior TODAY?

YES _____? or, NO ______?

Date____/____/___ YES ______? or, NO ______?

If you trusted JESUS as your Savior, you have just begun a wonderful new life with Him. Now:

Read your Bible every day to get to know JESUS CHRIST better. Talk to GOD in prayer in the NAME of JESUS CHRIST every day. Be baptized in water submersion and in the power of the Holy Spirit of God, worship, fellowship, and serve with other Messianic Jews and gentile believers as well in a Temple where JESUS is preached and the Bible is the final authority.

Tell others about JESUS.

Now, a reminder, do not forget to pray for me; please include me in your prayers for me and my loved ones, for your prayers are very important in heaven. You do not have any idea how important your prayers are in Heaven; Jesus suffered, anguished, prayed, cried, shed His Precious Blood and Died on the Cross of Golgotha for your prayers to be heard in Heaven in the Holy of Holiest. That is CORRECT. The Holy Father, Jesus Christ and the Holy Spirit, and all the Holy Angels hear your prayers in Heaven in the Holy of Holiest, too. I most add that THERE is a GREAT FESTIVITY with GOD and all the HOLY ANGELS in HEAVEN's glories as you do the SINNERS PRAYER and SPEAK to GOD in the NAME of HIS WONDERFUL King Messiah and HOLY SON, JESUS CHRIST. Thank you.

http://www.supercadenacristiana.com/index.php?option=com_content&view=category&layout=blog&id=7&Itemid=18

http://www.faithcomesbyhearing.com/ambassador/free-audio-bible-download

http://radioalerta.com

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rsYA-M0r-w4&playnext=1&list=PLEF344CEAC8A8F474&feature=results_main