Learning French

amorty1978

Mar 23, 2008, 11:35:59 PM3/23/08
I studied french for 3 years but never actually practiced!! I been
listening to french music for years and its about time for me to learn
and practive speaking!!
I find it difficult to learn through cd's with out ever speaking, any
thoughts???

sellak...@gmail.com

Apr 9, 2008, 12:38:34 AM4/9/08

Dear Amorty..
i am Sellakumar from India. i am also new to french. now i am starting
to learn thro' opern learning initiative. i have no idea wether it
will be usefull for u or not. how ever u plz check the weblink..

http://www.cmu.edu/oli/courses/french/index.html

take care.. wish u all the best.
with regards
sellakumar

DB4

Apr 21, 2008, 2:38:48 PM4/21/08
Check with any local private language tutors. Many hold evening meets with
groups of students for general conversation rather than grammer, etc

On 24/3/08 04:35, in article
d30ca328-b6c7-4ec9...@m36g2000hse.googlegroups.com,

rapide...@gmail.com

Jan 22, 2018, 8:42:36 PM1/22/18
Hi amorty1978, hope you've made good progress with your French through writing your post, but have a look at https://rapidefrench.com - you'll still need to get a French tutor to make the transition to speaking, but this site has recordings and videos with vocab, transcripts and translations to build up your understanding and will help you get a lot closer relatively fast.