Re: Putin

1 view

Sedgewick

Feb 27, 2022, 6:59:08 PM2/27/22
On 27 Feb 2022, Rudy Canoza <notg...@gmail.com> posted some
news:dbOSJ.44040$41E7....@fx37.iad:

> This is interesting. French language news sources spell Putin's name
> "Poutine," pronounced "poo-TEEN." Now, some of you may be aware that
> poutine is the name of a Québecois dish that consists of french fries
> topped with cheese curds and brown gravy
> (https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Poutine). That's how it started out,
> but in the years since the dish first appeared in the late 1950s, it
> has gone more gourmet, and you can find pretty fancy stuff in Montreal
> https://www.google.com/search?client=firefox-b-1-d&q=montr%C3%A9al+pout
> ine
>
> But there's a good reason the French change the spelling from the
> English (and German and Italian and Spanish) spelling of the despot's
> name. It's because "Putin" pronounced in French is identical to
> "putain," and that means "whore" — although actually, Biden is
> Putin's whore.

The French also refer to Biden as "bidet". A bidet is meant to clean and
wash up after using the toilet. The word bidet originates from the french
word for pony. Straddle and sit on the bidet. Here is why it makes sense
that the word bidet originates from the french word for pony.

The French have a field day nickmaming #Biden.
They can call him Bidet (I won't elaborate) or Bidon, which means
fake/bogus.
#presidentbidon sounds perfect, doesn't it?

https://twitter.com/augan56/status/1358869135573327883

> Hartung

owns you.

Mike Fontenot

Feb 28, 2022, 11:21:34 AM2/28/22
Thanks. That was very interesting.

Rafael Ted Cruz

Feb 28, 2022, 12:33:47 PM2/28/22

>The French also refer to Biden as "bidet". A bidet is meant to clean and
>wash up after using the toilet. The word bidet originates from the french
>word for pony. Straddle and sit on the bidet. Here is why it makes sense
>that the word bidet originates from the french word for pony.

I all free countries weak, stupid old fat Trump has two names. Putin's Puppy
and The Pedophile.

His supporters are traitors down to the last one and many countries have
legalized shooting them when they turn up as tourists.

Trump is in ill health and not expected to be relected because he will most
certainly be dead by 2024.

Lurch

Feb 28, 2022, 12:37:01 PM2/28/22

>Thanks. That was very interesting.

Just waiting now for Biden to order a bullet into Putin's empty slavic head.

Rafael Ted Cruz

Feb 28, 2022, 1:53:05 PM2/28/22

>The French also refer to Biden as "bidet". A bidet is meant to clean and
>wash up after using the toilet. The word bidet originates from the french
>word for pony. Straddle and sit on the bidet. Here is why it makes sense
>that the word bidet originates from the french word for pony.

Lurch

Feb 28, 2022, 1:53:05 PM2/28/22

>Thanks. That was very interesting.

Rafael Ted Cruz

Mar 3, 2022, 6:23:00 PM3/3/22

>The French also refer to Biden as "bidet". A bidet is meant to clean and
>wash up after using the toilet. The word bidet originates from the french
>word for pony. Straddle and sit on the bidet. Here is why it makes sense
>that the word bidet originates from the french word for pony.

Lurch

Mar 3, 2022, 6:23:01 PM3/3/22

>Thanks. That was very interesting.

Lurch

Mar 4, 2022, 7:21:14 PM3/4/22

>Thanks. That was very interesting.

Rafael Ted Cruz

Mar 4, 2022, 7:21:14 PM3/4/22

>The French also refer to Biden as "bidet". A bidet is meant to clean and
>wash up after using the toilet. The word bidet originates from the french
>word for pony. Straddle and sit on the bidet. Here is why it makes sense
>that the word bidet originates from the french word for pony.

Lurch

Mar 5, 2022, 4:19:55 PM3/5/22

>Thanks. That was very interesting.

Rafael Ted Cruz