Putin, Insane Homosexual like Trump?

Trumpite Shitbag

Mar 5, 2022, 7:37:57 PM3/5/22

>The French also refer to Biden as "bidet". A bidet is meant to clean and
>wash up after using the toilet. The word bidet originates from the french
>word for pony. Straddle and sit on the bidet. Here is why it makes sense
>that the word bidet originates from the french word for pony.

I all free countries weak, stupid old fat Trump has two names. Putin's Puppy
and The Pedophile.

His supporters are traitors down to the last one and many countries have
legalized shooting them when they turn up as tourists.

Trump is in ill health and not expected to be relected because he will most
certainly be dead by 2024.

dolf

Mar 5, 2022, 9:06:45 PM3/5/22
-- BIN LADEN TUSSLE --

"FIRST STORMY DANIELS.
OF WANT TO BLOW YOU.
AND NOW HAZMA TELLS.
SO WHAT’S THERE NEW.

IT’S DADDY'S ONLY TRICK.
TRASH TALK EITHER WAY.
JUST TO PLAY THE PRICK.
ARGUE WHOSE TO PAY."

prototypes which are prerequisite to the BEING of HOMO[iOS] SAPIEN[S | T]
as EXISTENCE / *OUSIA*.

<http://www.grapple369.com/Grumble.zip> (Download resources)

dolf

Mar 5, 2022, 10:44:52 PM3/5/22
-- BRITISH SPIES USE GAY DATING APP GRINDR TO TRACK VLADIMIR PUTIN'S
SOLDIERS {@1: Sup: 3 - MIRED: HSIEN (#3); Ego: 63 - WATCH: SHIH (#63)}

-- RUSSIANS ARE COMING --

"PARDON MY BEING A STICKYBEAK,
SCRUFF & GRINDR ARE NOW OBLIQUE.
HEARD YOUR CLARION FROM AFAR.
THE *WATCHERS* THAT WE ARE.

WHETHER YOUR FOOTLE IS TO BE
OR THRASONICAL FOR US MAY SEE
THE MEASURE OF YOUR SOUL.
WE KNOW, WE *KNOW* *IT* *ALL*.

WHEN JUSTICE IS SO VAIN,
IN WANT, LOSS AND DISDAIN.
THIS FESTSCHRIFT IS TO YOU,
ALSTUBLIEFT AND ADIEU."

GLEN OWEN (DAILYMAIL) @ 1258 HOURS ON 6 MARCH 2022: "BRITISH SPIES USE
GAY DATING APP GRINDR TO TRACK VLADIMIR PUTIN'S SOLDIERS:

British intelligence services helped to monitor the Russian invasion of
Ukraine by tracking the soldiers' use of social networking sites –
including the gay dating app Grindr.

As Russian forces mobilised on the Ukraine border, UK spies grew
increasingly certain that Vladimir Putin was planning a full invasion
after tapping into messages exchanged on sites such as VKontakte, known
as VK for short, which is the Russian equivalent of Facebook.

A source said secrets were also shared on dating sites such as Grindr.
Putin banned homosexual 'propaganda' in 2013, but the app is still used
discreetly, even in the military.

The source said: 'These sites were a treasure trove for our spies, and
the dating apps in particular – soldiers and those involved in the
military effort were particularly unguarded. It meant we were very au
fait with the plans and the imminence of the invasion, right down to
details such as the movement of blood supplies to the Russian troops.'
<https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-10582229/British-spies-use-gay-dating-app-Grindr-track-Vladimir-Putins-soldiers.html>

On 6/3/2022 13:06, dolf wrote:
> -- BIN LADEN TUSSLE --
>
> "FIRST STORMY DANIELS.
> OF WANT TO BLOW YOU.
> AND NOW HAZMAT TELLS.

dolf

Mar 6, 2022, 1:20:32 PM3/6/22
THRASONICAL:
Via Latin from Greek Θρασων (a boastful soldier in Terence’s Eunuchus),
from θρασυς ‘bold, spirited’.

Trumpite Shitbag

Mar 6, 2022, 5:03:02 PM3/6/22

Trumpite Shitbag