Funny Stuff

Justin Tyme

Jan 20, 2016, 11:58:21 AM1/20/16
Back when I was in school we had this French exchange girl in class. She
was sitting a few feet away and I made this wise crack about "doggie style."

I didn't mean for her to hear it, but she did. Not knowing what it meant,
and thinking it meant something about economics, she repeatedly asked the
girl next to her what it meant.

Frency got her answer when the American girl stated flatly, "It's a sexual
position."

You should have seen the look on her face of Euro disgust. Priceless. That
was before LOL was even invented. Maybe you had to be there. Justin

K Wills (Shill #3)

Jan 20, 2016, 11:09:10 PM1/20/16
Ou est le "Funny Stuff", a promis dans la ligne d'objet?

Un autre mensonge de Justin le menteur pathologique.

Check out what Justin thinks of Ernie's method:
http://gg.gg/3v904