Test

Zoya

Jan 31, 2024, 11:03:19 PMJan 31
Some of the group members are having trouble posting new messages.
This is just a test message to check if new threads can still be started in this group.

Naseer

Feb 1, 2024, 1:12:15 PMFeb 1
On Thursday 1 February 2024 at 04:03:19 UTC, Zoya wrote:
> Some of the group members are having trouble posting new messages.
> This is just a test message to check if new threads can still be started in this group.
Zoya SaaHibah your post has appeared. Three more weeks to go.

Naseer

Amit Malhotra

Feb 1, 2024, 4:38:25 PMFeb 1
I can see it as well.

Shoaib Tanvir

Feb 1, 2024, 6:01:21 PMFeb 1
So do I.

Zoya

Feb 1, 2024, 10:49:25 PMFeb 1
Thank you for the affirmation, gentlemen. :)

yup, three more weeks to go. The countdown has started. :(

ab aap yeh she'r suniye:

is khaalii hotii bastii meN
kis kaa rastaa dekh rahii huuN?!

_________Zoya

Mohit

Feb 3, 2024, 9:06:54 AMFeb 3

> ab aap yeh she'r suniye:
>
> is khaalii hotii bastii meN
> kis kaa rastaa dekh rahii huuN?!
>

> _________Zoya

this reminds me of this sher from Bashir Badr

apna dil hai ek pariNda jiske bazuu toote haiN,
hasrat se baadal ko dekhe, baadal udta jaata hai....

Zoya

Feb 3, 2024, 10:43:18 AMFeb 3
On Saturday, February 3, 2024 at 8:06:54 AM UTC-6, Mohit wrote:

> apna dil hai ek pariNda jiske bazuu toote haiN,
> hasrat se baadal ko dekhe, baadal udta jaata hai....

Nice. You know me, she'r kaa javaab to maiN she'r se hii duuNgi :)

havaa daraKhtoN se jab gale mil ke ro rahii ho
parinde lambe safar pe jaayeN to lauT aanaa!